UDP for Fakey
Checkmate
2014-09-28 18:39:22 UTC
It's time to completely terminate the Usenet cancer known as Fakey. He
hates being plonked, but being the little attention faggot that he is,
even the mention of his name is enough to give him something to
masturbate over. One way to kill a cancer is to cut off the blood
supply. From now on, Fakey is dead. No longer will I even acknowledge
his presence on Usenet, or bother to waste my time even mentioning his
name. This is the ultimate insult for the attention-craving little
closet QU33R. I urge others to follow my example.
--
Checkmate

KotAGoR XXXIV
AUK Hammer of Thor award, Feb. 2012
co-winner, Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook,
Line & Sinker award, May 2001
Copyright © 2014
all rights reserved
m***@yahoo.com
2014-09-28 18:47:30 UTC
Post by Checkmate
It's time to completely terminate the Usenet cancer known as Fakey. He
hates being plonked, but being the little attention faggot that he is,
even the mention of his name is enough to give him something to
masturbate over. One way to kill a cancer is to cut off the blood
supply. From now on, Fakey is dead.
If only it were true.
Post by Checkmate
No longer will I even acknowledge
his presence on Usenet, or bother to waste my time even mentioning his
name. This is the ultimate insult for the attention-craving little
closet QU33R. I urge others to follow my example.
--
Checkmate
KotAGoR XXXIV
AUK Hammer of Thor award, Feb. 2012
co-winner, Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook,
Line & Sinker award, May 2001
Copyright ï¿oe 2014
all rights reserved
Mr. Smartypants
IAWTP. Where do I sign up?
Lamey
2014-09-28 20:09:32 UTC
On Sun, 28 Sep 2014 13:07:06 -0700 (PDT), "Mr. Smartypants"
Post by Mr. Smartypants
Post by Checkmate
It's time to completely terminate the Usenet cancer known as Fakey. He
hates being plonked, but being the little attention faggot that he is,
even the mention of his name is enough to give him something to
masturbate over. One way to kill a cancer is to cut off the blood
supply. From now on, Fakey is dead. No longer will I even acknowledge
his presence on Usenet, or bother to waste my time even mentioning his
name. This is the ultimate insult for the attention-craving little
closet QU33R. I urge others to follow my example.
IAWTP. Where do I sign up?
you can put him in my bozo bin for a dollar, he will enjoy playing
with himself.
Mr. Smartypants
she does that anyway.
Checkmate

all rights reserved
Mr. Smartypants
Yay!
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
2014-09-29 05:36:13 UTC
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

Mr.Smartypants (aka Ron 'Hemorrhoid Hammer' Hamilton the Canuck
CockSucker of 2154 Hawke Crescent NE, Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada),
On Sunday, September 28, 2014 12:39:22 PM UTC-6, Chimpy D.
PickleTickler the Gay Retarded Drug-Addicted Chimp, wearing
his little organ grinder monkey hat and riding his picklecycle
Post by Checkmate
It's time to completely terminate the Usenet cancer known as Fakey. He
hates being plonked, but being the little attention faggot that he is,
even the mention of his name is enough to give him something to
masturbate over. One way to kill a cancer is to cut off the blood
supply. From now on, Fakey is dead. No longer will I even acknowledge
his presence on Usenet, or bother to waste my time even mentioning his
name. This is the ultimate insult for the attention-craving little
closet QU33R. I urge others to follow my example.
Translation:
"Be a coward like meeeeeee! Ruuuuuuunnnnnnnn!"

LOL!
IAWTP. Where do I sign up?
Translation:
"I've tried emulating Trailer Trash Tony's complete snipping of his
posts... he still kicked my ass.

I've tried Chimpy's passive-aggressive faggishness... he still kicked
my ass.

I've tried engaging him directly... he *really* kicked my ass.

So I'll follow the coward's lead and run away. Because he truly is The
Monster We Kooks Can't Handle."

LOL!
--
FNVWe:
"The Man Who Spanked Chimpy Checkmate The Cowardly CockSmoker Out Of

In which Checkmate admits to being a faggot and fantasizing about men:
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>

In which Checkmate says he wants to spank guys all night long:
MID: <k3m5ls$3pr$***@news.mixmin.net>

In which Checkmate confesses his desire to fuck who he claims is a
guy:
MID: <k3oolf$cpe$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <k9nj0v$u4a$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <l8ogd6$1cd$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <lclrtd$eei$***@news.mixmin.net>

In which Checkmate admits he'd definitely fuck a male dog:
MID: <k2h0j1$6ll$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <k4dsc7$l32$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <k5m8o5$vmq$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>

In which Checkmate admits to having a golden showers fetish:
MID: <k79p80$9ps$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <k8t9l0$nf0$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <k8t9kv$nev$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <k994eg$77l$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <k9i8is$sna$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <lf3noh$sqv$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>

In which Checkmate asks a guy for a blowjob (again):
MID: <ka4m1r$8rs$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <knd50p$7ni$***@news.albasani.net>
MID: <knnmme$3a4$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <kp77db$rqk$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <kvvjjb$a8t$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <kvvjjb$a8u$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l069qt$g3j$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l1b6g1$qqv$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l65hh2$jpd$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l9b7ha$ret$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <lfe72e$q0s$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <lffimp$k2f$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>

Checkmate's got a thing about tickling guy's asses with random
objects:
MID: <l8rapt$rfm$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <lfm4f8$3jb$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <li2ao1$3rf$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>

Checkmate's so gay he repeatedly insists that a picture of a vagina is
actually an asshole and balls... he went on and on about assholes and
balls... couldn't shut up about them... come to find out, he was just
trying to tell us that his lost love was actually a man:
MID: <l84jo7$cnd$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l84oip$icu$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l85ste$ao$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l87aud$saf$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l88ptv$nlj$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l8dvdt$tj2$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l8kl20$91i$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l8psgt$m7d$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l8rapv$rfm$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l98brg$6hp$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <ldg914$pel$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <***@dizum.com>

Chimpy Checkmate's Famous Faggotisms:
=====================================
MID: <***@news.alt.net>
"Best you keester a kielbasa."

"Brag about it to my dick."
"My dick can't quite hear you, could you come a little closer?"

MID: <knnmmb$3a4$***@news.mixmin.net>
"If you see a dick, suck it."

MID: <***@news.alt.net>
"The Winchester 1892 would make a damned-good dildo."

MID: <l61jjg$tth$***@news.mixmin.net>
"Pump a rump."

MID: <l9d76m$k1v$***@news.mixmin.net>
"You gerbils are always in the dark."

MID: <lal84d$g2u$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
"I gotta gay named Guido from Jersey"

MID: <lamgt8$b2d$***@news.mixmin.net>
"If they're soft, yer probably blowin' it all wrong."

MID: <lchub0$q96$***@news.mixmin.net>
"Hitler would have made a damned good Queen."

MID: <lcsgjb$obk$***@news.mixmin.net>
"Don't get slapped by the cocks you crave."

MID: <***@dizum.com>
To a nearly toothless man:
"I wouldn't pay you to suck my dick if your last tooth fell out."
So Chimpy prefers paying *nearly* toothless men for blowjobs, but not
*fully* toothless men. LOL

MID: <***@dizum.com>
"If I send you some money, will you suck Greg's dick?"
Chimpy likes to watch. LOL

MID: <***@dizum.com>
"Suck my clit."
Chimpy's proposition to a tranny sucking faggot who gets around being
gay by claiming tranny cocks are 'huge dangling clits'. LOL

Checkmate wrote of his "unhappy childhood experiences" (Chimpy's
words) of receiving "belly-rubbing faggoty bum-stuffing" (Chimpy's
words) from his "belly-rubbing, bum-stuffing drunkard daddy" (Chimpy's
words), and what his "belly-rubbing horndog homodaddy" (Chimpy's
words) "did to his asshole... like turn it inside-out" (Chimpy's
words), an experience that was like "trying to stuff the toothpaste
back into the tube" (Chimpy's words) which caused him to become the
"poor pathetic bum-stuffed son of a drunken faggot" (Chimpy's words)
who propositions guys with lines like "I'd like to tickle his ass"
(Chimpy's words), "My penis will spit in your face." (Chimpy's words)
and "He could do us both at the same time." (Chimpy's words).

One must wonder if his father realizes "the monster he created when he
was butt-fucking his own son?" (Chimpy's words) because "this isn't
something a normal person dreams up" (Chimpy's words), "this is
something that obviously happened" (Chimpy's words), because "nobody
plucks those kind of details out of thin air" (Chimpy's words), so it
had to be his "own personal experience" (Chimpy's words).

You'll note that every time Chimpy's been challenged to refute or deny
his self-described "unhappy childhood taking his belly-rubbing
homodaddy's dick up his ass" (Chimpy's words), Chimpy's declined,
because he knows he was, is and forever shall be the "poor pathetic
bum-stuffed son of a drunken faggot" (Chimpy's words).
=====================================

What a FAG!

Melt, Chimpy, melt.
Froth, Chimpy, froth.
Dance, Chimpy, dance!

<snicker>

/\ Properly known as Bill
\ /\ The Monster You Kooks Can't Handle
\ / \ THERE IS NO CABAL - LONG LIVE THE NEW CABAL
\/ The AUK coup is complete. The Old Cabal is no more.

Accept no substitutes...
if it's from Databasix, it's a sure bet it's from a kook.

databasix.com / PacketDerm, LLC / COTSE:
all branches of the same malignant tree.

Post by Checkmate
[...]
I can't see that lasting long.

And I wouldn't dream of signing up to it either.

Ron is a pathetic liar ... he says he will killfile his enemies but he
never does. He is too shit scared of what they might say behind his
back.
--

bill is man. you: are not. :|
mikeythearchangel <***@live.com.au>

---
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2014-09-29 13:28:06 UTC
On Mon, 29 Sep 2014 07:36:13 +0200 (CEST), Friendly Neighborhood Vote
Post by Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
So I'll follow the coward's lead and run away. Because he truly is The
Monster We Kooks Can't Handle."
LOL!
May I try *handling* you? ;-)
Sir Gregory
Checkmate
2014-10-01 00:03:49 UTC
Checkmate!
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
On Mon, 29 Sep 2014 07:36:13 +0200 (CEST), Friendly Neighborhood Vote
Post by Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
So I'll follow the coward's lead and run away. Because he truly is The
Monster We Kooks Can't Handle."
LOL!
May I try *handling* you? ;-)
There you have it, folks... straight from the Faggot's mouth!

all rights reserved
Mr. Smartypants
2014-10-01 00:18:44 UTC
Post by Checkmate
Checkmate!
I'm shocked. Shocked I tell you!
Checkmate
2014-10-01 03:45:09 UTC
Checkmate!
Post by Mr. Smartypants
Post by Checkmate
Checkmate!
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
May I try *handling* you? ;-)
There you have it, folks... straight from the Faggot's mouth!
I'm shocked. Shocked I tell you!
If you are, you're the only one who is. Greg is a bone-a-fied faggot.

all rights reserved
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2014-10-01 13:18:40 UTC
It takes one to know one, Swisher!
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2014-10-01 00:57:49 UTC
Post by Checkmate
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
On Mon, 29 Sep 2014 07:36:13 +0200 (CEST), Friendly Neighborhood Vote
Post by Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
So I'll follow the coward's lead and run away. Because he truly is The
Monster We Kooks Can't Handle."
LOL!
May I try *handling* you? ;-)
There you have it, folks... straight from the Faggot's mouth!
Got holes in your kill file, dude?
Sir Gregory
Checkmate

all rights reserved
Hoorah
A little late, aren't you?
Mr. Smartypants
better late than never.
Checkmate

all rights reserved
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2014-09-28 23:57:37 UTC
Post by Checkmate
Post by Hoorah
A little late, aren't you?
For what?
Your period, faggot!
%
2014-09-29 00:05:34 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Checkmate
Post by Hoorah
A little late, aren't you?
For what?
Your period, faggot!
you'll still fry up nice with some eggs , miss load
Checkmate
2014-09-29 02:10:39 UTC
Checkmate!
Post by %
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Checkmate
Post by Hoorah
A little late, aren't you?
For what?
Your period, faggot!
you'll still fry up nice with some eggs , miss load
I didn't even see that post, for some reason.

all rights reserved
%
2014-09-29 02:17:13 UTC
Post by Checkmate
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts
by Checkmate!
my pleasure
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2014-09-30 20:40:31 UTC
Post by Checkmate
Post by %
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Checkmate
Post by Hoorah
A little late, aren't you?
For what?
Your period, faggot!
you'll still fry up nice with some eggs , miss load
I didn't even see that post, for some reason.
Could it be because you ran away and hid after Fakey
caused you to have a nervous breakdown?

Yuppers!
Sir Gregory
The BADASS
2014-09-30 21:05:34 UTC
On Tue, 30 Sep 2014 16:40:31 -0400, "Sir Gregory Hall, Esq."
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Checkmate
Post by %
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Checkmate
Post by Hoorah
A little late, aren't you?
For what?
Your period, faggot!
you'll still fry up nice with some eggs , miss load
I didn't even see that post, for some reason.
Could it be because you ran away and hid after Fakey
caused you to have a nervous breakdown?
Yuppers!
Greg, Fakey might be O.M.H. as he hasn't posted here in a long time.
If that's the case, Fakey is in deep shit.

---
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Fakey = Vincent Lamb!
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
2014-10-01 01:30:01 UTC
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

Sir Gargles Balls, Is Queer (and a moron), in
Post by The BADASS
Greg, Fakey might be O.M.H. as he hasn't posted here
in a long time. If that's the case, Fakey is in deep shit.
Fakey = Vincent Lamb!
Ah, fuck. Ok, ya got me. Not happy about being outed by the group's
biggest faggot, though. And Gargles, you can expect an anonymous post
outing your deepest, darkest secret Any Day Now. Won't be from me, of
course.

I'll expect now that my name is out there (again), I'll be getting
papers served on me from Emmett.

I'm sorry, Emmett. If that'll help. But I absolutely refuse to pay you
any more than $25,000 in any settlement we reach.
--
Chimpy likes tickling pickles.
His picklecycle is a classic.

"It's no Vlasic for sure,
but my poor closet door",
said Chimpy as he kneeled on one knee,
"is already broken
so I'll get to throatin',
but after this I get to pee!"

But Gargles had one more condition
before being sucked to perdition.
"Put on this dress
and I'll do the rest,
imagining you're in transition."

The nickel slot glowed furiously hot
and slurping drowned out the sea noise.
Soon Gargles was done, he'd had all his fun.
It was quick because Gargles likes boys.

When Chimpy was done he smacked Gargles' ass
and said, "Now *that's* how to suck it!"
But no Golden Showers for Chimpy, alas.
Greg went to play with his bucket!

Bucket play done Gargles wanted more fun
so he told Chimpy it was his turn.
Chimpy didn't demur, Gargles dropped to the floor
and his throat got a case of cock burn!

"Not to worry", was heard from the retarded turd,
fapping blindingly fast like a fool.
"We'll put everything right by the end of the night.
Just swallow this, trust me, it's cool."

Gargles guzzled for hours before hitting the showers.
"How's the throat?" was the query. "No pain!
So when I am done, we'll have some more fun,
my throat's good so let's do it again!"

On into the night as the waves lapped the boat,
sounds of gagging and slurping and juice.
In that gay little boat, Chimpy battered on throat
'til Gargles said, "Let's call a truce!"

"I can't take any more! You've outgayed me for sure"
Gargles cried as he sat all defeated.

Chimpy beamed victory,
"You can't beat me, you see?
My gayness is just half depleted!"

<snicker>
Sn!pe
2014-10-01 15:09:24 UTC
Frenzied Neighborhood Wanker (Fakey)
Post by The BADASS
Greg, Fakey might be O.M.H. as he hasn't posted here
in a long time. If that's the case, Fakey is in deep shit.
Fakey = Vincent Lamb!
Ah, fuck. Ok, ya got me. Not happy about being outed by the group's
biggest faggot, though. And Gargles, you can expect an anonymous post
outing your deepest, darkest secret Any Day Now. Won't be from me, of
course.
I'll expect now that my name is out there (again), I'll be getting
papers served on me from Emmett.
I'm sorry, Emmett. If that'll help. But I absolutely refuse to pay you
any more than $25,000 in any settlement we reach.
Well now, a turn-up for the book or just smoke and mirrors?

I imagine that this news regarding Fakey allegedly being
one Vincent Lamb will stand up to the assiduous scrutiny
of those who dispute e.g.: his property empire; his absurd
Lotus; his connection with the dodgy dragstrip at Pomona
and his commission to zap the brown guys with UAV drones
already. (list continues p.92)

Say there, "Vincent", how about publishing your address
and Social Security numbers now?
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe <***@notforspam.fsnet.co.uk>

My pet rock Gordon just is.
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus

<snicker>
Emmett Earl Gulley
2014-09-30 20:48:08 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Checkmate
Post by %
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Checkmate
Post by Hoorah
A little late, aren't you?
For what?
Your period, faggot!
you'll still fry up nice with some eggs , miss load
I didn't even see that post, for some reason.
Could it be because you ran away and hid after Fakey
caused you to have a nervous breakdown?
Yuppers!
Anybody who runs and hides from Fakey is a serious coward.

You don't see ME hide from the anonymous coward, do you?
Nope, I smack him down.
Lamey
and a good smackdown you give.
Checkmate

all rights reserved
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2014-10-01 00:56:18 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Could it be because you ran away and hid after Fakey
caused you to have a nervous breakdown?
Yuppers!
Anybody who runs and hides from Fakey is a serious coward.
You don't see ME hide from the anonymous coward, do you?
Nope, I smack him down.
and a good smackdown you give.
Yeah. Kudos...
Look at Checkmate folks. He plonks me because I say a few
good words about Fakey and he says I have my head up Fakey's
ass. So, since Checkmate says some good words about Emmett,
does it mean Checkmate has his head up Emmett's ass?

Enquiring minds wish to know.
Sir Gregory
Checkmate
2014-09-30 23:38:36 UTC
Checkmate!
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Checkmate
Post by %
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Checkmate
Post by Hoorah
A little late, aren't you?
For what?
Your period, faggot!
you'll still fry up nice with some eggs , miss load
I didn't even see that post, for some reason.
Could it be because you ran away and hid after Fakey
caused you to have a nervous breakdown?
Yuppers!
Anybody who runs and hides from Fakey is a serious coward.
You don't see ME hide from the anonymous coward, do you?
Nope, I smack him down.
No, you just think you do. Of course I could do like you and waste the
next ten years arguing with him and getting nowhere, because he thrives
on that. How's that strategy working out for you with everyone else?
The best way to deal with obsessed little attention whores, is to cut
off their attention. Keep it up and I'll show you what I mean.

all rights reserved
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
2014-10-01 02:23:57 UTC
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when
reading posts by Checkmate, because when he's not responding
to and slurping those who insult him, he's pissing on dude.
Chimpy loves peeing on guys... he's admitted it:

MID: <lauh63$jkc$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <lf3noh$sqv$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <***@dizum.com>

He's gay like that.

<snicker>
First check out what Sir Gargles Balls, Is Queer
Post by Emmett Earl Gulley
Anybody who runs and hides from Fakey is a serious coward.
Sir Gargles Balls, Is Queer (and a moron) is calling Chimpy "a serious
coward"... but Chimpy still slurps him.

Because queers like him are masochists like that.

<snicker>
Post by Emmett Earl Gulley
You don't see ME hide from the anonymous coward, do you?
Nope, I smack him down.
Gargles, you can't even smack down that tranny cock that's currently
bobbing in front of your face. LOL
No, you just think you do.
Fake Emmett. Of course, that doesn't matter to Chimpy... when my nym
is mentioned, he's *compelled* to post-hump.

<snicker>
Of course I could do like you and waste the
next ten years arguing with him and getting nowhere, because he thrives
on that. How's that strategy working out for you with everyone else?
The best way to deal with obsessed little attention whores, is to cut
off their attention. Keep it up and I'll show you what I mean.
An obsessed faggot declared his eternal cowardice:

MID: <***@news.alt.net>
"No longer will I even acknowledge his presence on Usenet, or bother
to waste my time even mentioning his name.

And now, given that he can't STFU about the guy who kicked his ass up
one side of Usenet and down the other (several times), he's displaying
his obsession.

Because queers like him are drama queens like that.

SPANKY-SPANKY! (c)

<snicker>

Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
faggot!
That's a start, Greg. Now tell everyone about the things you do to fish, you dirty boat-dweller.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2014-09-28 23:49:42 UTC
Post by Checkmate
It's time to completely terminate the Usenet cancer known as Fakey. He
hates being plonked, but being the little attention faggot that he is,
even the mention of his name is enough to give him something to
masturbate over. One way to kill a cancer is to cut off the blood
supply. From now on, Fakey is dead. No longer will I even acknowledge
his presence on Usenet, or bother to waste my time even mentioning his
name. This is the ultimate insult for the attention-craving little
closet QU33R. I urge others to follow my example.
I will not follow such an example because it is basically an admission
of defeat. IOW, it's a girly flounce. Shame on you.
Sir Gregory
Lamey
then % and I defeated you long ago.
%
2014-09-29 00:16:07 UTC
Post by Lamey
On Sun, 28 Sep 2014 19:49:42 -0400, "Sir Gregory Hall, Esq."
and stole his LED trailer patio lights
Lamey
and his bait bucket
%
ordered 3 cabs an 5 pizzas
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2014-09-29 00:18:53 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Checkmate
It's time to completely terminate the Usenet cancer known as Fakey. He
hates being plonked, but being the little attention faggot that he is,
even the mention of his name is enough to give him something to
masturbate over. One way to kill a cancer is to cut off the blood
supply. From now on, Fakey is dead. No longer will I even acknowledge
his presence on Usenet, or bother to waste my time even mentioning his
name. This is the ultimate insult for the attention-craving little
closet QU33R. I urge others to follow my example.
I will not follow such an example because it is basically an admission
of defeat. IOW, it's a girly flounce. Shame on you.
then % and I defeated you long ago.
Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhahhahahahhahahhahahahh! You two are
too stupid to qualify for any UDP. Besides, a UDP is for
news servers and not for individuals. That proves how Fakey
is causing Checkmate to melt down into Alzheimer's-type
thinking. First he flounces off like a girl so that proves
his brain has about the capacity of the average girl, which
is about half that of the average man, then he suggest we
manly types do the same. How farking droll!

Why, Emmett is more of a man than Checkmate. I never saw
Emmett running away from anybody. He stands his ground
and fights back no matter the odds. And, he usually ends
up beating his detractors to a pulp. Checkmate, otoh
facilitates his own beating. Sad!
Sir Gregory
Mr. Smartypants
On Usenet, the Usenet Death Penalty is a final penalty that may be issued against Internet service providers or single users who produce too much spam or fail to adhere to Usenet standards.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2014-09-29 00:32:44 UTC
On Sun, 28 Sep 2014 17:26:08 -0700 (PDT), "Mr. Smartypants"
Post by Mr. Smartypants
On Usenet, the Usenet Death Penalty is a final penalty
that may be issued against Internet service providers
Correct so far.
Post by Mr. Smartypants
or single users who produce too much spam or fail to
adhere to Usenet standards.
ERROR, ERROR, ERROR!!!!
Sir Gregory
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2014-09-29 00:50:04 UTC
Post by Mr. Smartypants
On Usenet, the Usenet Death Penalty is a final penalty
that may be issued against Internet service providers
or single users who produce too much spam or fail to
adhere to Usenet standards.
From the Altopia FAQ:

Q: I don't like your policies so I am going to get a Usenet Death
Penalty issued for your site. What say you?

A: We say that it is your right to protest our presence on Usenet. We
feel that the positive contributions of Altopia customers to Usenet far
outweigh the occasional negative contributions. It is each Usenet site's
right to decide which servers to reject postings from, as long as it is
done in a way that does not affect the rights of other Usenet sites.

Q: What if a Usenet Death Penalty issued against Altopia is active
instead of passive?

A: We believe that active-UDPs cause more and more sites to cease
honoring cancels, and thus backfire.

Source: https://www.altopia.com/polfaq.html

It is ludicrous to think individual users of an NSP can be
given a UDP when all a NSP has to do is yank their account.

Believe me, I know, having been booted from perhaps eight
or nine different NSPs for various forms of abuse and/or
perceived abuse. So, it follows that a UDP is just not
necessary for any individual. It's only for NSPs.

Don't believe everything you read in Wiki because about
half of it is crap written by ignorant fools who don't
know a thing about how things work..
Sir Gregory
Mr. Smartypants
so fuckin' what? We set up our own UDP for someone. You don't have to like it.
Lamey
INDEED
Checkmate
2014-09-29 02:49:53 UTC
Checkmate!
Post by Mr. Smartypants
On Usenet, the Usenet Death Penalty is a final penalty
that may be issued against Internet service providers
or single users who produce too much spam or fail to
adhere to Usenet standards.
Q: I don't like your policies so I am going to get a Usenet Death
Penalty issued for your site. What say you?
A: We say that it is your right to protest our presence on Usenet. We
feel that the positive contributions of Altopia customers to Usenet far
outweigh the occasional negative contributions. It is each Usenet site's
right to decide which servers to reject postings from, as long as it is
done in a way that does not affect the rights of other Usenet sites.
Q: What if a Usenet Death Penalty issued against Altopia is active
instead of passive?
A: We believe that active-UDPs cause more and more sites to cease
honoring cancels, and thus backfire.
Source: https://www.altopia.com/polfaq.html
It is ludicrous to think individual users of an NSP can be
given a UDP when all a NSP has to do is yank their account.
Believe me, I know, having been booted from perhaps eight
or nine different NSPs for various forms of abuse and/or
perceived abuse. So, it follows that a UDP is just not
necessary for any individual. It's only for NSPs.
Don't believe everything you read in Wiki because about
half of it is crap written by ignorant fools who don't
know a thing about how things work..
--
Sir Gregory
so fuckin' what? We set up our own UDP for someone. You don't have to like it.
INDEED
Damned fucking right! If I say it's a UDP, it's a U-D-fucking-P.

all rights reserved
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
2014-09-29 05:52:18 UTC
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

Chimpy D. PickleTickler the Gay Retarded Drug-Addicted Chimp, wearing
his little organ grinder monkey hat and riding his picklecycle (aka
Checkmate, aka Jism Junkie Gerbil Cannon), in
Post by Checkmate
Damned fucking right! If I say it's a UDP, it's a U-D-fucking-P.
Didn't you say:
MID: <***@news.alt.net>
"No longer will I even acknowledge his presence on Usenet, or bother
to waste my time even mentioning his name."

And yet, you can't STFU about me. LOL

Chimpy's pwned. Pwned and melting down.

<snicker>
[...]

I didn't know wiki was yours.
Bite My Shiny Metal Ass
2014-10-01 12:54:57 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
It is ludicrous to think individual users of an NSP can be
given a UDP when all a NSP has to do is yank their account.
But, Gurg, individuals aren't "users". You said so yourself.
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Believe me, I know, having been booted from perhaps eight
or nine different NSPs for various forms of abuse and/or
So being a persistent abuser makes you an expert on abuse.
Right. And being a career criminal makes Emmett an expert
on the law.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2014-10-01 13:17:31 UTC
On Wed, 01 Oct 2014 20:54:57 +0800, Bite My Shiny Metal Ass
Post by Bite My Shiny Metal Ass
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
It is ludicrous to think individual users of an NSP can be
given a UDP when all a NSP has to do is yank their account.
But, Gurg, individuals aren't "users". You said so yourself.
Precisely! And that's the crux of the matter.
The Wiki article the Rube copied and pasted hasn't
a clue that users of the Internet and individuals
using the Internet describe two different groups.
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Believe me, I know, having been booted from perhaps eight
or nine different NSPs for various forms of abuse and/or
So being a persistent abuser makes you an expert on abuse.
Yes, it does. In order to intimately know what
constitutes abuse one must engage in it up to
the point where it does, indeed, become abuse as
there is a big fat gray area that needs to be
learned.
Post by Bite My Shiny Metal Ass
Right. And being a career criminal makes Emmett an
expert on the law.
Nice libeling of Emmett. I hope you're on his sue list.
Sir Gregory
Bite My Shiny Metal Ass
2014-10-01 13:36:27 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
It is ludicrous to think individual users of an NSP can be
given a UDP when all a NSP has to do is yank their account.
But, Gurg, individuals aren't "users". You said so yourself.
Precisely! And that's the crux of the matter.
The Wiki article the Rube copied and pasted hasn't
a clue that users of the Internet and individuals
using the Internet describe two different groups.
My point is that, according to you, "individual user" is an
oxymoron. Nothing to do with the topic at hand.
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Believe me, I know, having been booted from perhaps eight
or nine different NSPs for various forms of abuse and/or
So being a persistent abuser makes you an expert on abuse.
Yes, it does. In order to intimately know what
constitutes abuse one must engage in it up to
the point where it does, indeed, become abuse as
there is a big fat gray area that needs to be
learned.
Well... at least you have some claim to infame.
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Bite My Shiny Metal Ass
Right. And being a career criminal makes Emmett an
expert on the law.
Nice libeling of Emmett. I hope you're on his sue list.
Where's the libel? Calling someone an expert is libelous?
OMG!... better call out the cops.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2014-10-01 14:11:59 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
It is ludicrous to think individual users of an NSP can be
given a UDP when all a NSP has to do is yank their account.
But, Gurg, individuals aren't "users". You said so yourself.
Precisely! And that's the crux of the matter.
The Wiki article the Rube copied and pasted hasn't
a clue that users of the Internet and individuals
using the Internet describe two different groups.
My point is that, according to you, "individual user" is an
oxymoron. Nothing to do with the topic at hand.
One needs couch language in terms easily understood by
those use them incorrectly. Even a so-called, highly
educated, female federal judge was apparently too stupid
to differentiate the terms user and individual in the Novins
case so why should I expect some Rube posting to AUK
to know the difference? Duh!
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Bite My Shiny Metal Ass
Right. And being a career criminal makes Emmett an
expert on the law.
Nice libeling of Emmett. I hope you're on his sue list.
Where's the libel? Calling someone an expert is libelous?
OMG!... better call out the cops.
*Career criminal*, dude. Calling Emmett a career criminal
is libel and defamation.
Sir Gregory
Bite My Shiny Metal Ass
2014-10-01 14:22:54 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
It is ludicrous to think individual users of an NSP can be
given a UDP when all a NSP has to do is yank their account.
But, Gurg, individuals aren't "users". You said so yourself.
Precisely! And that's the crux of the matter.
The Wiki article the Rube copied and pasted hasn't
a clue that users of the Internet and individuals
using the Internet describe two different groups.
My point is that, according to you, "individual user" is an
oxymoron. Nothing to do with the topic at hand.
One needs couch language in terms easily understood by
those use them incorrectly. Even a so-called, highly
educated, female federal judge was apparently too stupid
to differentiate the terms user and individual in the Novins
case so why should I expect some Rube posting to AUK
to know the difference? Duh!
So you succumb to the inevitable, declare victory & retreat.
Not a bad plan.
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Bite My Shiny Metal Ass
Right. And being a career criminal makes Emmett an
expert on the law.
Nice libeling of Emmett. I hope you're on his sue list.
Where's the libel? Calling someone an expert is libelous?
OMG!... better call out the cops.
*Career criminal*, dude. Calling Emmett a career criminal
is libel and defamation.
Howzat? Have you seen his record? How much time, by
comparison, has he spent working at a real job?

I'd love to see someone try to prove emma's not a career
criminal.
The BADASS
2014-10-01 16:37:25 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Bite My Shiny Metal Ass
Right. And being a career criminal makes Emmett an
expert on the law.
Nice libeling of Emmett. I hope you're on his sue list.
Where's the libel? Calling someone an expert is libelous?
OMG!... better call out the cops.
*Career criminal*, dude. Calling Emmett a career criminal
is libel and defamation.
Howzat? Have you seen his record? How much time, by
comparison, has he spent working at a real job?
I'd love to see someone try to prove emma's not a career
criminal.
How about I do it for you?

They tried to classify me one last time but they couldn't because Amy
was deposed and therefore fucked the case up against me and they had
no choice but to drop the felony.

You fuckers will believe anything Albatross says but it's going to be
funny when i produce the records myself showing that what alb said
about liz and alicia isn't true.

It's also going to be funny when about 5 cases are eliminated off my
record because they didn't pursue a conviction and dropped the
charges.

Like I said, I am 1,000 steps ahead of albatross. He CAN'T beat me.

---
Bite My Shiny Metal Ass
2014-10-01 17:18:11 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Bite My Shiny Metal Ass
Right. And being a career criminal makes Emmett an
expert on the law.
Nice libeling of Emmett. I hope you're on his sue list.
Where's the libel? Calling someone an expert is libelous?
OMG!... better call out the cops.
*Career criminal*, dude. Calling Emmett a career criminal
is libel and defamation.
Howzat? Have you seen his record? How much time, by
comparison, has he spent working at a real job?
I'd love to see someone try to prove emma's not a career
criminal.
How about I do it for you?
Take your best shot.
Post by The BADASS
They tried to classify me one last time but they couldn't because Amy
was deposed and therefore fucked the case up against me and they had
no choice but to drop the felony.
You fuckers will believe anything Albatross says but it's going to be
funny when i produce the records myself showing that what alb said
about liz and alicia isn't true.
WTF are you talking about?

And how does any of this prove you are not a career
criminal?
Post by The BADASS
It's also going to be funny when about 5 cases are eliminated off my
record because they didn't pursue a conviction and dropped the
charges.
You mean, there's more but you just weren't convicted?
Amazing.
Post by The BADASS
Like I said, I am 1,000 steps ahead of albatross. He CAN'T beat me.
You are so far behind, you think you're ahead.

Get the letters out before you start talking.
Albätross
2014-10-01 22:25:15 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
[...]
You could easily post them here and you have even claimed that you
have copies of them but refuse to post them. Sounds to me like you are
afraid of people learning the truth about you.
Post by The BADASS
It's also going to be funny when about 5 cases are eliminated off my
record because they didn't pursue a conviction and dropped the
charges.
You can't get them removed because charges were still brought against
you and that will always be public record.
Post by The BADASS
Like I said, I am 1,000 steps ahead of albatross. He CAN'T beat me.
You beat yourself.
--
Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you choose to respond to it....

http://emmettgulley.blogspot.com/

emma's Federal Arrest Information

http://pastebin.com/d2Av0mJw

emma's video conference about Katie:

Lamey
or are retarded like fakey.
Checkmate
2014-09-29 02:46:53 UTC
Checkmate!
Post by Mr. Smartypants
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Checkmate
[...]
There's no reason a UDP can't apply to an asshole as well as an ISP.
The asshole, whose name is not even worthy of mentioning anymore, is now
dead. The tongue that seems to enjoy being in the asshole, is now in my
killfile. Good riddance to both.

all rights reserved
idlehands

%
my dad dumped me on my idle hands
Mr. Smartypants
I hate to be the one to break it to you but he dumped you on your head.
%
2014-09-29 03:20:12 UTC
Post by Mr. Smartypants
Post by %
Post by Checkmate
Post by Lamey
or are retarded like fakey.
There's no reason a UDP can't apply to an asshole as well as an ISP.
The asshole, whose name is not even worthy of mentioning anymore, is
now dead. The tongue that seems to enjoy being in the asshole, is
now in my killfile. Good riddance to both.
Amen!
my dad dumped me on my idle hands
I hate to be the one to break it to you but he dumped you on your head.
is that why you keep giving me head to replace it ,
i'm glad you admit you give me head
Mr. Smartypants
See how your brain doesn't work properly anymore? You think you're getting head when you're not. That's proof you were dropped on your pointy little head.
Bill Jillians
2014-09-29 17:54:02 UTC
Post by Mr. Smartypants
Post by %
Post by Checkmate
Post by Lamey
or are retarded like fakey.
There's no reason a UDP can't apply to an asshole as well as an ISP.
The asshole, whose name is not even worthy of mentioning anymore, is
now dead. The tongue that seems to enjoy being in the asshole, is
now in my killfile. Good riddance to both.
Amen!
my dad dumped me on my idle hands
I hate to be the one to break it to you but he dumped you on your head.
is that why you keep giving me head to replace it , i'm glad you admit
you give me head
Seems that way.
--
Bill Jillians

---
Mr. Smartypants
yay!
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
2014-09-29 06:21:12 UTC

Post by Checkmate
The tongue that seems to enjoy being in the asshole
LOL!

This is gonna be yet another of Chimpy's meltdown antics, whereby he
k'lames he's 'plonked' me, but then can't stop bleating out his
butthurt over having been spanked silly by me. LOL

all rights reserved
Mr. Smartypants
Better than a laser guided smart plonk.
Lamey
have you been eating out of your shit bucket? You sound delusional.
Checkmate
2014-09-29 02:14:20 UTC
Checkmate!
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Checkmate
[...]
Who are you talking to? A dead fag?

all rights reserved
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
2014-09-29 06:03:59 UTC
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

Sir Gargles Balls, Is Queer (and a moron), in
On Sun, 28 Sep 2014 11:39:22 -0700, Chimpy D.
Post by Checkmate
It's time to completely terminate the Usenet cancer known as Fakey. He
hates being plonked, but being the little attention faggot that he is,
even the mention of his name is enough to give him something to
masturbate over. One way to kill a cancer is to cut off the blood
supply. From now on, Fakey is dead. No longer will I even acknowledge
his presence on Usenet, or bother to waste my time even mentioning his
name. This is the ultimate insult for the attention-craving little
closet QU33R. I urge others to follow my example.
Translation:
"Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! He's spanked me beyond my pain threshold! I'm
forced to run away like a coward!" LOL!
I will not follow such an example because it is basically an admission
of defeat. IOW, it's a girly flounce. Shame on you.
Chimpy's more girly than the guy who's admitted he sucks tranny cocks
and who's admitted that large tranny cocks hurt his ass. LOL!

And moRon Hamilton of 2154 Hawke Crescent NE, Medicine Hat, Alberta,
Canada snuffled right up to Chimpy's rectum and followed right along
behind him. LOL!

And Trailer Trash Tony staggered after them in a Seroquel-induced
haze, trying his best not to admit that he's taking a strong
anti-psychotic drug that's only indicated by its manufacturer (Astra
Zeneca) for use in treating schizophrenia and bipolar disease. LOL!

It's a triple-play! FNVWe wins the pennant in a shut-out victory! LOL!

Yuppers.
Janithor
2014-09-29 06:03:58 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Checkmate
It's time to completely terminate the Usenet cancer known as Fakey. He
hates being plonked, but being the little attention faggot that he is,
even the mention of his name is enough to give him something to
masturbate over. One way to kill a cancer is to cut off the blood
supply. From now on, Fakey is dead. No longer will I even acknowledge
his presence on Usenet, or bother to waste my time even mentioning his
name. This is the ultimate insult for the attention-craving little
closet QU33R. I urge others to follow my example.
So then you can stop being a little bitch and unkillfile me? It won't
matter if I talk to him because he's completely dead to you, so there's
no reason we shouldn't be friends again.
cipher
2014-09-30 00:14:04 UTC
On Sun, 28 Sep 2014 11:39:22 -0700, Checkmate Inscribed upon the Golden
Post by Checkmate
It's time to completely terminate the Usenet cancer known as Fakey. He
hates being plonked, but being the little attention faggot that he is,
even the mention of his name is enough to give him something to
masturbate over. One way to kill a cancer is to cut off the blood
supply. From now on, Fakey is dead. No longer will I even acknowledge
his presence on Usenet, or bother to waste my time even mentioning his
name. This is the ultimate insult for the attention-craving little
closet QU33R. I urge others to follow my example.
I'm with the program...
)\ ( ) /( Cipher/Proud Member, Netscum Alumni Association
)-(0^^0)-( Bungmunch U./AHM Memorial Institute of ***@x0r1n6/Dean
)/ \\// \( Colonel/1st Virginia Volunteers/CeSium Brigade
(oo) Registered Linux User #556617
/ ~~ \ Empire of APDD/#6-5p07/VLNOC Cohort #1407
***@o ***@o Keeper of the alt.CeSium FAQ
Checkmate

all rights reserved
Adam H. Kerman
I am not a number.
The BADASS
2014-09-30 04:04:04 UTC
On Tue, 30 Sep 2014 03:18:47 +0000 (UTC), "Adam H. Kerman"
Post by Checkmate
Checkmate!
Post by Checkmate
It's time to completely terminate the Usenet cancer known as Fakey. He
hates being plonked, but being the little attention faggot that he is,
even the mention of his name is enough to give him something to
masturbate over. One way to kill a cancer is to cut off the blood
supply. From now on, Fakey is dead. No longer will I even acknowledge
his presence on Usenet, or bother to waste my time even mentioning his
name. This is the ultimate insult for the attention-craving little
closet QU33R. I urge others to follow my example.
I'm with the program...
Excellent.
I am not a number.i'm an asshole
fixed for you.

---
m***@yahoo.com
2014-09-30 05:55:57 UTC
i'm an asshole
They say that admittance is a step in the right direction.
Siri Crews
2014-09-30 05:58:55 UTC
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Post by Checkmate
Checkmate!
Post by Checkmate
It's time to completely terminate the Usenet cancer known as Fakey. He
hates being plonked, but being the little attention faggot that he is,
even the mention of his name is enough to give him something to
masturbate over. One way to kill a cancer is to cut off the blood
supply. From now on, Fakey is dead. No longer will I even acknowledge
his presence on Usenet, or bother to waste my time even mentioning his
name. This is the ultimate insult for the attention-craving little
closet QU33R. I urge others to follow my example.
I'm with the program...
Excellent.
I am not a number.
Are you a free radical?
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.'
Icke's razor: Given two equally plausible explanations, choose the weirder.
Defenders of Anarchy.
Sn!pe
2014-09-30 10:45:45 UTC
Post by Siri Crews
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Post by Checkmate
Checkmate!
Post by Checkmate
It's time to completely terminate the Usenet cancer known as Fakey. He
hates being plonked, but being the little attention faggot that he is,
even the mention of his name is enough to give him something to
masturbate over. One way to kill a cancer is to cut off the blood
supply. From now on, Fakey is dead. No longer will I even acknowledge
his presence on Usenet, or bother to waste my time even mentioning his
name. This is the ultimate insult for the attention-craving little
closet QU33R. I urge others to follow my example.
I'm with the program...
Excellent.
I am not a number.
Are you a free radical?
I'm Spartacus.
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe <***@notforspam.fsnet.co.uk>

My pet rock Gordon just is.
Siri Crews
2014-09-30 11:34:01 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Siri Crews
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Post by Checkmate
Checkmate!
Post by Checkmate
It's time to completely terminate the Usenet cancer known as Fakey.
He
hates being plonked, but being the little attention faggot that he is,
even the mention of his name is enough to give him something to
masturbate over. One way to kill a cancer is to cut off the blood
supply. From now on, Fakey is dead. No longer will I even acknowledge
his presence on Usenet, or bother to waste my time even mentioning his
name. This is the ultimate insult for the attention-craving little
closet QU33R. I urge others to follow my example.
I'm with the program...
Excellent.
I am not a number.
Are you a free radical?
I'm Spartacus.
I'm Athensacus.
Defenders of Anarchy.
Sn!pe
2014-09-30 11:46:05 UTC
Siri Crews <***@yahoo.com> wrote:

[...]
Post by Siri Crews
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Siri Crews
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Post by Checkmate
Post by cipher
I'm with the program...
Excellent.
I am not a number.
Are you a free radical?
I'm Spartacus.
I'm Athensacus.
No, /you're/ Athensacus.
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe <***@notforspam.fsnet.co.uk>

My pet rock Gordon just is.
Siri Crews
2014-09-30 12:07:35 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
[...]
Post by Siri Crews
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Siri Crews
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Post by Checkmate
Post by cipher
I'm with the program...
Excellent.
I am not a number.
Are you a free radical?
I'm Spartacus.
I'm Athensacus.
No, /you're/ Athensacus.
Athens kicks Spartan butt.
Defenders of Anarchy.
Mr On!on
2014-09-30 17:35:24 UTC
Post by Siri Crews
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Siri Crews
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Siri Crews
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Post by Checkmate
Post by cipher
I'm with the program.
Excellent.
I am not a number.
Are you a free radical?
I'm Spartacus.
I'm Athensacus.
No, /you're/ Athensacus.
Athens kicks Spartan butt.
[Spartan shakes tushie]
--
\|/
(((Ï))) Green as you like.

Siri Crews
2014-09-30 17:50:40 UTC
Post by Mr On!on
Post by Siri Crews
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Siri Crews
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Siri Crews
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Post by Checkmate
Post by cipher
I'm with the program.
Excellent.
I am not a number.
Are you a free radical?
I'm Spartacus.
I'm Athensacus.
No, /you're/ Athensacus.
Athens kicks Spartan butt.
[Spartan shakes tushie]
My fantasy army can beat up your fantasy army. My Athens army has a SOF
detachment calling in airstrikes.
Defenders of Anarchy.
Sn!pe
2014-09-30 17:55:30 UTC
Post by Siri Crews
Post by Mr On!on
Post by Siri Crews
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Siri Crews
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Siri Crews
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Post by Checkmate
Post by cipher
I'm with the program.
Excellent.
I am not a number.
Are you a free radical?
I'm Spartacus.
I'm Athensacus.
No, /you're/ Athensacus.
Athens kicks Spartan butt.
[Spartan shakes tushie]
My fantasy army can beat up your fantasy army.
My Athens army has a SOF detachment calling in airstrikes.
My army has Mel Gibson in blue paint and a skirt.
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe <***@notforspam.fsnet.co.uk>

My pet rock Gordon just is.
Siri Crews
2014-09-30 22:25:01 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Siri Crews
Post by Mr On!on
Post by Siri Crews
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Siri Crews
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Siri Crews
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Post by Checkmate
Post by cipher
I'm with the program.
Excellent.
I am not a number.
Are you a free radical?
I'm Spartacus.
I'm Athensacus.
No, /you're/ Athensacus.
Athens kicks Spartan butt.
[Spartan shakes tushie]
My fantasy army can beat up your fantasy army.
My Athens army has a SOF detachment calling in airstrikes.
My army has Mel Gibson in blue paint and a skirt.
My army has Mel Gibson in a pony tail with a tomahawk.
Defenders of Anarchy.
Sn!pe
2014-10-01 07:08:21 UTC
Post by Siri Crews
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Siri Crews
Post by Mr On!on
Post by Siri Crews
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Siri Crews
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Siri Crews
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Post by Checkmate
Post by cipher
I'm with the program.
Excellent.
I am not a number.
Are you a free radical?
I'm Spartacus.
I'm Athensacus.
No, /you're/ Athensacus.
Athens kicks Spartan butt.
[Spartan shakes tushie]
My fantasy army can beat up your fantasy army.
My Athens army has a SOF detachment calling in airstrikes.
My army has Mel Gibson in blue paint and a skirt.
My army has Mel Gibson in a pony tail with a tomahawk.
My army has Mel Gibson in a chicken suit with boastful story.
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe <***@notforspam.fsnet.co.uk>

My pet rock Gordon just is.
%
don't tell me you're going to start now
Sn!pe
2014-10-01 07:25:14 UTC
Post by %
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Siri Crews
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Siri Crews
Post by Mr On!on
Post by Siri Crews
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Siri Crews
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Siri Crews
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Post by Checkmate
Post by cipher
I'm with the program.
Excellent.
I am not a number.
Are you a free radical?
I'm Spartacus.
I'm Athensacus.
No, /you're/ Athensacus.
Athens kicks Spartan butt.
[Spartan shakes tushie]
My fantasy army can beat up your fantasy army.
My Athens army has a SOF detachment calling in airstrikes.
My army has Mel Gibson in blue paint and a skirt.
My army has Mel Gibson in a pony tail with a tomahawk.
My army has Mel Gibson in a chicken suit with boastful story.
don't tell me you're going to start now
My army's boastful Mel Gibson in a chicken suit says
"Yes, why yes, we are."
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe <***@notforspam.fsnet.co.uk>

My pet rock Gordon just is.
%
this is all to much for my bush league canadian brain
Siri Crews
2014-10-01 09:48:55 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
Post by %
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Siri Crews
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Siri Crews
Post by Mr On!on
Post by Siri Crews
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Siri Crews
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Siri Crews
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Post by Checkmate
Post by cipher
I'm with the program.
Excellent.
I am not a number.
Are you a free radical?
I'm Spartacus.
I'm Athensacus.
No, /you're/ Athensacus.
Athens kicks Spartan butt.
[Spartan shakes tushie]
My fantasy army can beat up your fantasy army.
My Athens army has a SOF detachment calling in airstrikes.
My army has Mel Gibson in blue paint and a skirt.
My army has Mel Gibson in a pony tail with a tomahawk.
My army has Mel Gibson in a chicken suit with boastful story.
don't tell me you're going to start now
My army's boastful Mel Gibson in a chicken suit says
"Yes, why yes, we are."
My Athens army has the motto 'Ueni uidi uici: voici la guerre.'
Defenders of Anarchy.
Siri Crews
2014-10-01 09:44:46 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Siri Crews
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Siri Crews
Post by Mr On!on
Post by Siri Crews
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Siri Crews
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Siri Crews
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Post by Checkmate
Post by cipher
I'm with the program.
Excellent.
I am not a number.
Are you a free radical?
I'm Spartacus.
I'm Athensacus.
No, /you're/ Athensacus.
Athens kicks Spartan butt.
[Spartan shakes tushie]
My fantasy army can beat up your fantasy army.
My Athens army has a SOF detachment calling in airstrikes.
My army has Mel Gibson in blue paint and a skirt.
My army has Mel Gibson in a pony tail with a tomahawk.
My army has Mel Gibson in a chicken suit with boastful story.
My army has Gene Wilder and Richard Pryor looking for their stolen chicken suits.
Defenders of Anarchy.
Adam H. Kerman
Where do I buy the trading cards?
Siri Crews
2014-10-01 09:50:37 UTC
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Post by Siri Crews
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Siri Crews
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Post by Checkmate
Checkmate!
http://www.tradecardsonline.com/im/showDeck/deck_id/323148/extended_format/1
Defenders of Anarchy.
Aratzio
See my works and be awed.
Siri Crews
2014-10-02 02:04:59 UTC
Post by Aratzio
On Wed, 1 Oct 2014 04:06:20 +0000 (UTC), in the land of
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Post by Siri Crews
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Siri Crews
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Post by Checkmate
Checkmate!
Post by Checkmate
[...]
Ozymandias and Chuck Norris are no match for Mel Gibson with pan of petrol and a
hacksaw.
Defenders of Anarchy.
Sn!pe
2014-09-30 10:39:15 UTC