News: Behind The Scenes Questions and Answers From The Editors ...
Roofshadow
2007-11-27 00:38:13 UTC
Lady M.,
It is both funny and sad that people like Lesbo and other haterflosers
are too trashy to even appreciate Barnes and Nobles.
Do you know what Barnes and Noble is?

Ten bucks says you have no idea.

Lesbo's idea of a
good place to relax is Hooters, the only place that she seems to
frequent.
I hear they have delicious wings.

Maybe you can dig some out of the dumpster behind a Hooters sometime and
let me know if that's true.

Cujees is so busy lusting after and chasing other women, she
wouldn't even think of going into a place like Barnes and Nobles to
read, relax and enjoy a light snack or refreshing frappucino at
Starbucks.
Neither would you because you can't:

1. Read.
2. Afford coffee.
3. Afford bus fare to Barnes and Noble.
Lesbo's only thinks of "social drinking"( as she calls it).
The only one who's used the term "social drinking" here is you.

Is that what you call it when you get wasted off your ass on cheap malt
liquor?
In reality, Lesbo Cujees is a drunken, jealous, obsessive piece of
trash.
Projection noted.

Whine some more Pam!
Roofshadow
Roofshadow
2007-11-27 00:41:54 UTC
Alan,
I know that you want Michael to "meet the public half-way with a more
urban look". however, Michael's Ebony photo shoot is simply awesome.
Miss Wacko looks like an embalmed white woman - how awesome!

It
would be as ridiculous for Prince to try and have a more "urban" look as
it would for Michael.
Yeah - Prince isn't known for mincing around in ladies' clothing unlike
Miss Wacko.

Michael has always been his own person and his
fashion sense reflects that.
She always has nice blouses and high heels - not to mention traditional
Arab ladies' dresses for time spent in Boyrain!

The fashion look that he has for the Ebony
photo shoot is classy, individualistic, sophisticated and natural.
If you're an embalmed white drag queen.

The
Ebony cover and photos reflect a man who is confident, mature and secure
in the knowledge of his complete innocence and ready to return to the
music world with a force.
That's no "man" Pam.

You seriously have severe gender confusion issues.
Roofshadow
Roofshadow
2007-11-27 00:45:24 UTC
Lady M.,
Thanks for posting all of the positive Michael news. I am LOVING the
Ebony photos, the interviews and everything associated with it.
Why do you enjoy it when the whole world laughs at Miss Wacko's creepy
antics?

Btw, I
couldn't wait until my subscribed copy of Ebony to come,
Liar.

You can't afford a subscription.

so I went to
Barnes and Nobles and bought three copies.
Liar.

You can't afford bus fare to Barnes and Noble (note: no "s") let alone
three copies of a magazine.

I knew that my grandkids
would want to see their own copy and they are enjoying the photos and
the innterview and other articles associated with Thriller.
Your grandkids don't live with you anymore - your daughters took them
and fled the state to get them away from you and your convicted
pedophile house guest TL (dis)Honorable.

Remember?

We do!

LOL, of
course, my subscribed copy arrived a few days after my purchases. That's
alright, now I have two copies that have not been read and I can save
those for collector purposes.
Just toss 'em on top of that mouldering pile of worthless crap in your
crapshack!

I absolutely enjoy being a Michael Jackson
fun.
A what?

He is never boring and you can always expect the unexpected from
The The QUEEN Miss Michelle JO Jackson.
Fixed.
Roofshadow
Daedalus
2007-11-27 13:45:12 UTC
On Mon, 26 Nov 2007 19:45:24 -0500, Roofshadow
Post by Roofshadow
[...]
That's black slang for old drunken groupie.
Post by Roofshadow
He is never boring and you can always expect the unexpected from
The The QUEEN Miss Michelle JO Jackson.
Fixed.
Nice work!~

Jade
Roofshadow
2007-12-03 23:07:51 UTC
Post by Roofshadow
I absolutely enjoy being a Michael Jackson
fun.
A what?
That's black slang for old drunken groupie.
Ahhh that explains it!
Post by Daedalus
Post by Roofshadow
He is never boring and you can always expect the unexpected from
The The QUEEN Miss Michelle JO Jackson.
Fixed.
Nice work!~
Thank you!

It's so fun that it doesn't even *feel* like work you know?
Roofshadow
Roofshadow
2007-11-27 01:10:33 UTC
LMAO at Jaded Janica's
LMAO at your continued gullibility!

jealous and bitchy ranting about The KING's Ebony
photo shoot and interview You people, you haterflosers, are funny, as
funny as a barrel full of monkeys. Keep it up morons!
Stealing from Cujo noted.
Roofshadow
Daedalus
2007-11-27 13:42:31 UTC
On Mon, 26 Nov 2007 20:10:33 -0500, Roofshadow
Post by Roofshadow
LMAO at Jaded Janica's
LMAO at your continued gullibility!
I think we need 2nz to teach her not to fall for a two year old troll.
Post by Roofshadow
jealous and bitchy ranting about The KING's Ebony
photo shoot and interview You people, you haterflosers, are funny, as
funny as a barrel full of monkeys. Keep it up morons!
Stealing from Cujo noted.
Has she ever written anything of her own that was readable?

Jade
Roofshadow
2007-12-03 23:09:01 UTC
Post by Roofshadow
LMAO at Jaded Janica's
LMAO at your continued gullibility!
I think we need 2nz to teach her not to fall for a two year old troll.
I think that's simply beyond her and no amount of effort on 2nz's part
will make any difference... kind of like how she just can't learn proper
quoting no matter how she tries.
Post by Daedalus
Post by Roofshadow
jealous and bitchy ranting about The KING's Ebony
photo shoot and interview You people, you haterflosers, are funny, as
funny as a barrel full of monkeys. Keep it up morons!
Stealing from Cujo noted.
Has she ever written anything of her own that was readable?
I don't think so.
--
Roofshadow