Hey puppy
Janithor
2024-07-18 17:33:40 UTC

2024-07-18 18:10:31 UTC
2024-07-19 21:52:15 UTC

2024-07-19 22:21:04 UTC
2024-07-20 17:57:17 UTC
2024-07-20 18:38:24 UTC
2024-07-20 18:43:14 UTC
haw haw haw
that showed him ,
maybe the best ass kickin i ever saw
thank you kindly, sir
<curtsies>
at least i saw this one
Whatever happened to xem anyway?
i don't know that one
"xem" is the gender-neutral version of "him".  I didn't want to
misgender puppy since that constitutes a crime against humanity, it's on
par with genocide.
%
2024-07-20 18:47:36 UTC
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
x-no-archive: yes
well keep going he was here earlier
Janithor
2024-07-20 19:42:53 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
haw haw haw
that showed him ,
maybe the best ass kickin i ever saw
thank you kindly, sir
<curtsies>
at least i saw this one
Whatever happened to xem anyway?
i don't know that one
"xem" is the gender-neutral version of "him".  I didn't want to
misgender puppy since that constitutes a crime against humanity, it's
on par with genocide.
well keep going he was here earlier
You just misgendered xem.  Not good.  I'm going to have to refer you to
The Hague.
%
2024-07-20 20:59:27 UTC
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
ok , you do that and i'll get the hard water stains in the tub
Janithor
2024-07-20 22:54:52 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
pumice stone, make sure it stays wet though
%
2024-07-20 23:01:16 UTC
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
it'll scratch and i'll get so killed
Creon
2024-07-21 03:01:27 UTC
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
haw haw haw
that showed him ,
maybe the best ass kickin i ever saw
thank you kindly, sir
<curtsies>
at least i saw this one
Whatever happened to xem anyway?
i don't know that one
"xem" is the gender-neutral version of "him".  I didn't want to
misgender puppy since that constitutes a crime against humanity,
it's on par with genocide.
well keep going he was here earlier
You just misgendered xem.  Not good.  I'm going to have to refer you
to The Hague.
ok , you  do that and i'll get the hard water stains in the tub
pumice stone, make sure it stays wet though
it'll scratch and i'll get so killed
I thought they made stuff to goop onto hard water stains
to take them out. Pretty sure I saw something for that
at Home Depot.
-c
%
2024-07-21 03:55:38 UTC
[...]