ðY?³ï¸?â??ðYO^Sex is not "assigned at birth."ðY?³ï¸?â??ðYO^
🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈Jen🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈 Dershmender 💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🐶笛🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈
2024-07-23 19:32:18 UTC
On Tue, 23 Jul 2024 10:41:37 -0400, LO AND BEHOLD; "Scout"
<***@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> determined that the
following was of great importance to "Scout"
<***@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> and subsequently decided to
freely share it with us in <v7ofha$18cq6$***@dont-email.me>:

=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= "🤡🎪🤡 Schadenfreude" <🤡🎪🤡.schadenfreude.Zwergentö***@gmail.com>
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= wrote in message
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= news:***@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksu
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= cking.dwarf.com...
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= [Default] ??????????Jen?????????? Dershmender ????????????????????
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= <***@127.0.0.1> typed:
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= And what's the name of your imaginary medical practice that doesn't
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= exist?
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= Only idiots and the mentally ill think sex is "ASSIGNED."
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= Heck, you can even figure it out from their DNA....
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=

Women who give birth to a male child have some cells in their body for the rest of their life that have Y chromosomes.

By *your* "definition of a woman" these women are no longer women. They have Y chromosomes!

Existence of Microchimerism in Pregnant Women Carrying a Boy!
Arash Minai-Tehrani,1 Mehdi Amini,2 and Kambiz Gilany2,*
Author information Copyright and License information PMC Disclaimer
Microchimerism is considered as the occurrence of small populations of cells with a diverse genetic setting within a person (1). Tissue microchimerism is enhanced during pregnancy and is frequently associated with female-dominant autoimmune disorders, response to injury from malignancy, and transplantation effect (2).

Recently, a group of pathologists at Leiden University Medical Center in the Netherlands carried out an experiment that seemed to be doomed to failure. They performed in-situ hybridization of the Y chromosome on paraffin-embedded autopsy samples of different organs collected from 26 women who died while pregnant or within one month after delivery of a son. In fact, the group was looking for male cells in female bodies. Surprisingly, their search was successful. They found Y chromosomes cells in each tissue samples that they analyzed. The obtained chimeras were from lung followed by spleen, liver, kidney, brain and heart (3).

In the 1990s, scientists established the first evidences that the cells of the children can get away from the uterus and they can be expanded within the mother's body. This incidence was identified as a fetal microchimerism, after the chimera, a monster in Greek mythology that consists of different parts of lion, goat and dragon.

Fetal cells do not flow and accumulate without direction. It has been reported that fetal cells that move toward heart can develop into cardiac tissue in female mice and be a part of beating heart cells eventually (2, 4).

A recent study proposes that women approximately at all times obtain fetal cells when they get pregnant. These have been noticed in the beginning of seven weeks of pregnancy. Later, the cells can be disappeared, though the cells may stay for a lifetime. Chan et al. reported that Y chromosomes were present in the brains of 63 percent of 59 deceased older women. Several researches evaluated the cells left behind by sons regarding fetal microchimerism, due to ease for its discrimination from the cells of their mothers (5). It has been demonstrated that microchimerism may have an effect on woman's health. Based on the maternal health, three hypotheses regarding the role of fetal cells have been suggested: 1. fetal cells are harmful that may associate with the inflammatory response resulting in maternal tissue damage, 2. fetal cells play protective roles with fetal progenitor cells that may assist for maintenance of maternal tissues, and 3. Fetal cells are only bystanders, with no effect on maternal health (6). Furthermore, fetal cells have been proposed to produce chemicals affecting the mother's health which permit the fetuses to determine her biology from inside (2).

Try again, dimbulbs!
--
"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <***@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <***@news.altopia.com>

"Yeah, but you think everybody's Greg. There are a couple people here who can't resist responding to everything the aSSwurm or the Pussy Willow says. It does me no good to plonk aSSwurm and Pussy Willow if I still have to wade through a hundred inane posts a day involving those two assholes, so now I've plonked the chronic responders as well. They'll figure it out, and then they can make a choice... exchange stupid drivel with those two, or have more intelligent and interesting conversations with me. I know damned well Greg got sick of all that shit, and now I'm sick of it too. Those who choose to get led around by the lowest common denominator are fucking up AC and every other group they play that game in. If that's the kind of Usenet they want, they can wallow in the same slop as the two retards elsewhere, because they're only contributing to fucking this group up too. I can take or leave this shit, because I have plenty to keep me occupied with my room addition project, and it's a hell of a lot more rewarding than exchanging baby talk with the likes of the aSSwurm. May his fucking worthless AIDS-infested carcass drop fucking dead ASAP and quit wasting oxygen. To sum it up, talk to those two idiots elsewhere, or they'll probably be the only people left to talk to here." One can only presume that Jim and Creon/Vallor have solved this problem and are together in a private chat "having more intelligent and interesting conversations" instead of these "Civil" calls for shunning and authoritative control of discussion. As Seen on TV : <***@news.altopia.com>

"I'm pretty sure all gods are fictional, I'm smart enough to not proclaim I know this." - Kwills is only smart enough to doubt himself while arguing that a belief in imaginary made-up gods can't just be ignored as "mental illness" in <***@4ax.com>

"If you worried half as much about your own personal life as you do everyone else's, you might almost be tolerable, obsessed stalker." -James "Checkmate" Gorman, in perhaps the most ironic and mentally-challenged statement ever made on Usenet. <***@usnews.blocknews.net>

"Trying to diminish others doesn't make you look any better. In fact, it does quite the opposite. Why are you always so bitter and angry? Do you have AIDS or something like so many other tranny girls do?" -James "Checkmate" Gorman in <***@test.blocknews.net>

"You should see my archive on you" -James "Checkmate" Gorman teases us with his "dosser" in <***@usnews.blocknews.net>

"Sorry, nothing to see here. The joint wasn't as bad as they say, but I'm not looking to go back. I'm a model citizen, clean as a whistle. I've owned my own home for 12 years, owned my own business almost as long, don't bother anyone and they don't bother me. You have nothing in any "police report" pertaining to me. Don't you think they would have "come a-knockin" a long time ago if they had any reason to? You're delusional and paranoid, and I have to wonder why.

Oh... I should mention that there are a LOT of trannies in prison. I don't know why, but there are. The State even has to give them hormone shots for their tiddies at taxpayer's expense, and they wear bras and panties. I found everything about them revolting. That's why the whole "Bubba" thing is almost completely a myth, except in cell living. That shit wouldn't fly in a 100-man dorm, but trust me, those little trollops find ways to serve the willing when the lights go out. You see something, you keep your mouth shut about it because that way you don't get in a wreck. I never partook in such activities because the whole idea is just repulsive. I think that's a big part of what I don't like about you. I've seen how they act and I've talked to a few... total drama queens in every sense." -James "Checkmate" Gorman reminisces about prison in <***@usnews.blocknews.net>

"Not true. I've seen square waves on the oscilloscope from some certain generator. Square waves can be created from other than sine waves. Sine waves aren't everything (or anything you sick pervert %), I think that's the point you are missing. - Mathemagician "Lane Larson" in <939d6741-df96-5f2e-a444-***@stoat.inhoin.edu> seems to argue that square wave generators must use Fourier transforms "of course" to generate "almost" square waves... in his feeble attempt to quash my assertion that "square waves do not exist in reality" in post <=3D?U=3D?UTF-8?Q?T?=3DF-8?Q?=3DF0=3D9F=3D8C=3DBA?=3DKWuXdYTXCQ5ApC$@88.203.236.221=3D?U=3D?UTF-8?Q?T?=3DF-8?Q?=3DF0=3D9F=3D8C=3DBA?=3D>.

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007
Klaus Schadenfreude
2024-07-23 19:45:31 UTC
[Default] ??????????Jen?????????? Dershmender ????????????????????
Post by 🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈Jen🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈 Dershmender 💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🐶笛🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈
Women who give birth to a male child have some cells in their body for the rest of their life that have Y chromosomes.
Women who give birth to any child are women.

Sex is not assigned. It is recorded.
🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈Jen🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈 Dershmender 💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🐶笛🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈
2024-07-23 19:56:37 UTC
On Tue, 23 Jul 2024 12:45:31 -0700, LO AND BEHOLD; The sadistic,
psychotic, racist, mathematically-challenged, democracy-hating,
misogynist, transphobic, homophobic white-supremacist piece of 💩 who
suspiciously quacks a lot like Neal Warren AKA Greg Hall taking a break
from the stormfront discussion boards to tail transgendered people
around on usenet posting as "Klown Scheißefreude (X-Complaints-To:
***@blocknews.net) <klaus.schadenfreude.Zwergent�***@gmail.com>"
begging DESPERATELY for transwomen to use his restroom instead of the
"non-hawt" manly transmen that are already using "his" men's room
without his permission when he's not making public criminal threats of
bodily harm to others, violating the terms of service of Blocknews
(SPOILER: he's been forging that X-Header, and I bet he thinks that the
highwinds-media Path: wasn't a dead giveaway), being led around on a
short leash by Yours Truly, making atrocious spelling errors &
spastically firing off blank poasts when he gets "frisky", and all
while unconvincingly ranting that all of his infantile hijinx are a
gold standard example of "sanity" determined that the following was of
great importance to Klaus Schadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreude.Zwergent�***@gmail.com> and subsequently decided
to freely share it with us in
<***@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksuckin
g.dwarf.com>:

I guess they aren't women *by your narrow traditionalist definition that isn't biologically realistic*.

=?=gIjfCfjAK+j4++sP+J8?B?8-FTU?=
.dedrocersitI.dengissatonsixeS=?=gIjfCfjAK+j4++sP+J8?B?8-FTU?=
=?=gIjfCfjAK+j4++sP+J8?B?8-FTU?=
.nemoweradlihcynaothtribevigohwnemoW=?=gIjfCfjAK+j4++sP+J8?B?8-FTU?=
=?=gIjfCfjAK+j4++sP+J8?B?8-FTU?=
.semosomorhcYevahtahtefilriehtfotsereht=?=gIjfCfjAK+j4++sP+J8?B?8-FTU?==?=gIjfCfjAK+j4++sP+J8?B?8-FTU?=
rofydobriehtnisllecemosevahdlihcelamaothtribevigohwnemoW=?=gIjfCfjAK+j4++sP+J8?B?8-FTU?==?=gIjfCfjAK+j4++sP+J8?B?8-FTU?=
=?=gIjfCfjAK+j4++sP+J8?B?8-FTU?=
:depyt>***@toor<=?=gIjfCfjAK+j4++sP+J8?B?8-FTU?=
????????????????????rednemhsreD??????????neJ??????????]tluafeD[=?=gIjfCfjAK+j4++sP+J8?B?8-FTU?=TESTING - IGNORE: EXEC(awardz.php)

%
yea but women aren't normal people
Klaus Schadenfreude
2024-07-23 21:56:13 UTC
[Default] ??????????Jen?????????? Dershmender ????????????????????
Men don't have periods.
Skeeter
2024-07-23 22:19:21 UTC
In article <4n90ajpgo82sdijlo8jmsp2iuodnmss1l7
@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>,
Post by 🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈Jen🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈 Dershmender 💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🐶笛🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈
[Default] ??????????Jen?????????? Dershmender ????????????????????
Post by 🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈Jen🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈 Dershmender 💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🐶笛🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈
I guess they aren't women *by your narrow traditionalist definition that isn't biologically realistic*.
Men don't have periods.
or babys. Can you imagine an abortion on a man?
BITCH! YOU MISSED!
%
2024-07-23 22:45:38 UTC
Post by Skeeter
In article <4n90ajpgo82sdijlo8jmsp2iuodnmss1l7
@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>,
Post by 🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈Jen🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈 Dershmender 💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🐶笛🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈
[Default] ??????????Jen?????????? Dershmender ????????????????????
i've had times when i thought i was having one
Skeeter
2024-07-23 22:59:00 UTC
In article <***@giganews.com>, pursent100
@gmail.com says...
Post by %
Post by Skeeter
In article <4n90ajpgo82sdijlo8jmsp2iuodnmss1l7
@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>,
Post by 🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈Jen🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈 Dershmender 💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🐶笛🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈
[Default] ??????????Jen?????????? Dershmender ????????????????????
Post by 🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈Jen🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈 Dershmender 💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🐶笛🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈
I guess they aren't women *by your narrow traditionalist definition that isn't biologically realistic*.
Men don't have periods.
or babys. Can you imagine an abortion on a man?
i've had times when i thought i was having one
a baby or an abortion?
BITCH! YOU MISSED!
%
2024-07-23 23:12:49 UTC
Post by Skeeter
@gmail.com says...
Post by %
Post by Skeeter
In article <4n90ajpgo82sdijlo8jmsp2iuodnmss1l7
@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>,
Post by 🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈Jen🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈 Dershmender 💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🐶笛🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈
[Default] ??????????Jen?????????? Dershmender ????????????????????
yea and at the same time
Skeeter
2024-07-23 23:31:31 UTC
Post by %
Post by Skeeter
@gmail.com says...
Post by %
Post by Skeeter
In article <4n90ajpgo82sdijlo8jmsp2iuodnmss1l7
@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>,
Post by 🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈Jen🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈 Dershmender 💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🐶笛🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈
[Default] ??????????Jen?????????? Dershmender ????????????????????
Post by 🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈Jen🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈 Dershmender 💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🐶笛🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈
I guess they aren't women *by your narrow traditionalist definition that isn't biologically realistic*.
Men don't have periods.
or babys. Can you imagine an abortion on a man?
i've had times when i thought i was having one
a baby or an abortion?
yea and at the same time
ying and yang
BITCH! YOU MISSED!
%
2024-07-23 23:42:55 UTC
Post by Skeeter
@gmail.com says...
Post by %
Post by Skeeter
@gmail.com says...
Post by %
Post by Skeeter
In article <4n90ajpgo82sdijlo8jmsp2iuodnmss1l7
@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>,
Post by 🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈Jen🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈 Dershmender 💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🐶笛🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈
[Default] ??????????Jen?????????? Dershmender ????????????????????
mutt and jeff
Zersterer
2024-07-24 14:47:54 UTC
Post by Skeeter
In article <4n90ajpgo82sdijlo8jmsp2iuodnmss1l7
@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>,
Post by 🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈Jen🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈 Dershmender 💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🐶笛🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈
[Default] ??????????Jen?????????? Dershmender ????????????????????
Post by 🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈Jen🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈 Dershmender 💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🐶笛🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈
I guess they aren't women *by your narrow traditionalist definition that isn't biologically realistic*.
Men don't have periods.
or babys. Can you imagine an abortion on a man?
Klaus was having his period, so some women got together and spoke to him
in a quiet tone of voice.
%
2024-07-24 14:55:11 UTC
Post by Zersterer
Post by Skeeter
In article <4n90ajpgo82sdijlo8jmsp2iuodnmss1l7
@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>,
[Default]  ??????????Jen?????????? Dershmender ????????????????????
we'd never hear each other
🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈Jen🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈 Dershmender 💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🐶笛🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈
2024-07-24 16:30:43 UTC
On Wed, 24 Jul 2024 09:47:54 -0500, LO AND BEHOLD; Zersterer
<***@yahoo.com> determined that the following was of great
importance to Zersterer <***@yahoo.com> and subsequently
decided to freely share it with us in
<***@mid.individual.net>:

=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= Skeeter wrote:
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= In article <4n90ajpgo82sdijlo8jmsp2iuodnmss1l7
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= @Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>,
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= 🤡🎪🤡.schadenfreude.Zwergentö***@gmail.com says...
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= [Default] ??????????Jen?????????? Dershmender ????????????????????
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= <***@127.0.0.1> typed:
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= I guess they aren't women *by your narrow traditionalist definition that
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= isn't biologically realistic*.
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= Men don't have periods.
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= or babys. Can you imagine an abortion on a man?
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= 🤡🎪🤡 was having his period, so some women got together and spoke to him
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= in a quiet tone of voice.
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=

It's so interesting how both Klaus and Skeeter's command of English grammar stops at pluralizing nouns correctly as was taught in 4th grade.
--

"Colour me fanboi, oh yes indeed. I'm a fanboi who is proudly content to be just that." - ***@gmail.com (Sn!pe) in <1qx4ikk.c8jzw919si6cmN%***@gmail.com>

Klaus Schadenfreude
2024-07-24 17:51:36 UTC
[Default] ??????????Jen?????????? Dershmender ????????????????????
<***@127.0.0.1> typed:
================= WARNING! ========================
**** DESPERATE TRANNY GRAMMAR FLAME AHEAD ****
================= WARNING! ========================
LOL
Skeeter
2024-07-24 18:00:02 UTC
In article <=3D?U=3D?UTF-8?Q?T?=3DF-8?Q?=3DF0=3D9F=3D8C=3DBA?=
Post by 🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈Jen🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈 Dershmender 💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🐶笛🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈
[...]
its interesting watching you obsess over it.
BITCH! YOU MISSED!
%
2024-07-24 20:20:02 UTC
🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈 Jen 🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈 Dershmender
Post by 🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈Jen🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈 Dershmender 💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🐶笛🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈
[...]
yea but that was at night school

Skeeter
2024-07-23 22:18:51 UTC
Post by 🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈Jen🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈 Dershmender 💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🐶笛🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈
[...]
Pussy = woman

Dick = male

BITCH! YOU MISSED!
%
janithor told
Skeeter
2024-07-23 22:17:20 UTC
Post by 🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈Jen🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈 Dershmender 💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🐶笛🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈
[...]
Post by 🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈Jen🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈 Dershmender 💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🐶笛🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈
Try again, dimbulbs!
Pussy = woman
--
BITCH! YOU MISSED!