DROOG VS
Janithor
2024-05-17 23:41:48 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
.
rachel
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/trump-911-memorial-service-tweet-today-flight-93-september-white-house-a8532836.html
puppy vs. nuts?
Sn!pe
2024-05-18 01:40:51 UTC
Janithor <***@comcast.net> wrote:

[...]
pussy vs. nuts?
Teh Gerk (Crapstain Neal) would be more interesting.
If not teh Crapstain, Cornhole Berk could do the job;
he has -shitsplatz- in his [ahem] "arsenal".
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe, PA, FIBS - Professional Crastinator

My pet rock Gordon just is.
Janithor
The good ol' days of AUK.  :-(
Sn!pe
2024-05-18 02:52:30 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
[...]
pussy vs. nuts?
Teh Gerk (Crapstain Neal) would be more interesting.
If not teh Crapstain, Cornhole Berk could do the job;
he has -shitsplatz- in his [ahem] "arsenal".
The good ol' days of AUK. :-(
Aww... Don't go frowney on me, buddy. ≈:o(
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe, PA, FIBS - Professional Crastinator

My pet rock Gordon just is.
%
and where would you be without nuts
Janithor
2024-05-18 19:14:46 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
[...]
I'm able to draw him out now and then, thankfully.
%
2024-05-18 19:25:37 UTC
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
[...]
nuts vs cal
Janithor
2024-05-18 19:42:54 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Sn!pe
[...]
pussy vs. nuts?
Teh Gerk (Crapstain Neal) would be more interesting.
If not teh Crapstain, Cornhole Berk could do the job;
he has -shitsplatz- in his [ahem] "arsenal".
The good ol' days of AUK.  :-(
and where would you be without nuts
I'm able to draw him out now and then, thankfully.
nuts vs cal
That's a good one.  Cal is more of a hot head, but Nuts has staying
power.  I think it'd be close.
%
2024-05-18 20:41:18 UTC
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Sn!pe
[...]
pussy vs. nuts?
Teh Gerk (Crapstain Neal) would be more interesting.
If not teh Crapstain, Cornhole Berk could do the job;
he has -shitsplatz- in his [ahem] "arsenal".
The good ol' days of AUK.  :-(
and where would you be without nuts
I'm able to draw him out now and then, thankfully.
nuts vs cal
That's a good one.  Cal is more of a hot head, but Nuts has staying
power.  I think it'd be close.
yes i like this one , nuts vs chad ,
i think i'd go with nuts he has ,
no wing headed lunatic to run interference ,
but chad can't keep focused with her running around ,
with her new Master of Education
%
2024-05-18 20:45:40 UTC
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
[...]
i meant nuts vs cal
Janithor
2024-05-18 21:10:40 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Sn!pe
[...]
pussy vs. nuts?
Teh Gerk (Crapstain Neal) would be more interesting.
If not teh Crapstain, Cornhole Berk could do the job;
he has -shitsplatz- in his [ahem] "arsenal".
The good ol' days of AUK.  :-(
and where would you be without nuts
I'm able to draw him out now and then, thankfully.
nuts vs cal
That's a good one.  Cal is more of a hot head, but Nuts has staying
power.  I think it'd be close.
yes i like this one , nuts vs chad ,
i think i'd go with nuts he has ,
no wing headed lunatic to run interference ,
but chad can't keep focused with her running around ,
with her new Master of Education
i meant nuts vs cal
Yeah I agree, I think I'd go with Nuts, definitely more focused and
disciplined.
%
2024-05-18 21:21:47 UTC
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Sn!pe
[...]
pussy vs. nuts?
Teh Gerk (Crapstain Neal) would be more interesting.
If not teh Crapstain, Cornhole Berk could do the job;
he has -shitsplatz- in his [ahem] "arsenal".
The good ol' days of AUK.  :-(
and where would you be without nuts
I'm able to draw him out now and then, thankfully.
nuts vs cal
That's a good one.  Cal is more of a hot head, but Nuts has staying
power.  I think it'd be close.
yes i like this one , nuts vs chad ,
i think i'd go with nuts he has ,
no wing headed lunatic to run interference ,
but chad can't keep focused with her running around ,
with her new Master of Education
i meant nuts vs cal
Yeah I agree, I think I'd go with Nuts, definitely more focused and
disciplined.
he lacks that , " ain't i it " ,
and cal thought he was but wasn't
Janithor
2024-05-18 22:28:10 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
[...]
cal is the grumpy old guy yelling at the kids to get off his damn lawn
%
2024-05-18 22:55:21 UTC
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
[...]