Chadlee Anvil Bryant
Lou Proctor
2008-04-13 01:23:22 UTC
Chad Bryant (***@qwest.net)
+1.8016560829
Fax: 0000000000
1545 E. Zenith Ave
3600 S 4400 W
Salt Lake City, UT 84106

Damon,

My resume is attached below. Please give me a call at your earliest
convienence, and we can set up a time to meet. Thank you.

Thanks,
Chad Bryant
--
Chad Bryant
Salt Lake City, UT

PROFESSIONAL OBJECTIVE
To gain employment with a company where my skills and abilities can be
utilized to their fullest potential in a professional setting, while
also learning new skills and abilities.

PROFESSIONAL ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Handled incoming sales calls for electrical equipment warehouse. Also
handled PC repair and troubleshooting for office.
Worked as an on-call computer consultant for a firm handling numerous
clients. Performed repairs to computers, arranged for internet access
and other service, and performed periodical network maintenance.
Trained in basic programming and operation of AS/400 mainframe
computers for a heavy machinery company. Also in charge of collating
and distributing printed reports, as well as answering tech support
calls as a helpdesk operator.
Employed as a technical support/customer service operator for rapidly
expanding internet service provider.
Employed as a technical support operator/customer service
representative for major company marketing networking hubs, routers,
switches, modems, cards, and other networking equipment.Trained in
networking protocols (including TCP/IP), equipment, and other
networking areas.
Employed as a technical support representative for major computer
company. Fully trained in computer hardware configurations, operating
systems, troubleshooting, and customer service.
Replaced computers on a UNIX-based network and installed computers on
a Windows NT based network for a major telecommunications company.

WORK HISTORY
1997 PC Installer/Technician, Entex Informational Systems, Denver CO
1998 Technical Support, Packard Bell/NEC, Magna UT
1998-1999 Technical Support/Customer Service, NetGear/Convergys
Marketing, Murray UT
1999 Technical Support/Abuse Administrator, Sisna Internet, Salt Lake
City
UT
1999 Network Administrator/Programmer/Helpdesk Tech, Wheeler
Machinery, West Valley City UT
1999-2001 Network Administrator/On-Call Consultant, Wasatch
Enterprises, Salt Lake City UT
2001-02 Sales Associate, Breakers Unlimited Inc., Bakersfield CA
2002-2003 Sales Associate/Support, Vista Chevrolet, Las Vegas NV
2002-2003 Network Administrator/PC Tech, Henderson & Co. Graphics &
Print, Las Vegas NV
2003-present Non-commissioned Officer, United States Army National Guard

EDUCATION
University Of Utah, Salt Lake City UT, August 1998-December 2000
Bakersfield College, Bakersfield CA, August 1996-June 1997
University Of California, Berkeley CA, August 1994-June 1996

Knowledge and experience in the following computer software,
platforms,languages, or operating systems:
Windows 3.1/95/98/NT/ME/2000/XP
Linux (Red Hat, Mandrake, & Slackware distributions)
Macintosh OS
AS/400
Microsoft Office (PC & Mac)
TCP/IP
Broadband Installation/Operation (DSL/Cable)
A+ Certification (March 1999)
HTML
Internet Explorer/Mozilla/Netscape
USEnet, FTP, Gopher, Telnet, & IRC

REFERENCES
Will be furnished upon request.
Bob Barnett
2008-04-13 07:13:20 UTC
Post by Lou Proctor
+1.8016560829
Fax: 0000000000
1545 E. Zenith Ave
3600 S 4400 W
Salt Lake City, UT 84106
Damon,
My resume is attached below. Please give me a call at your earliest
convienence, and we can set up a time to meet. Thank you.
Thanks,
Chad Bryant
You're proud of that? Nitwit