I AGREE WITH TRUMP, WHO WILL BE YER NEXT PRESIDENT
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2015-12-08 17:07:14 UTC
Lettuce get rid of them fuskin' towels. Ship the mofos here back to
allah; don't let any more in.

We can only sleep safely at night with closed borders.

Discuss this sandnigger issue.............
Tony
2024-07-20 20:55:17 UTC
Lettuce get rid of them fuskin' towels.  Ship the mofos here back to
allah; don't let any more in.
We can only sleep safely at night with closed borders.
Discuss this sandnigger issue.............
A LOT OF PEOPLE SEEM TO DIE WITH TRUMP AS PRESIDENT AND IT WASN'T LIKE I
DIDN'T WARN EVERYONE BEFORE THE 2016 ELECTION.
%
checkmate used to use lettuce to say let us
Tony
2024-07-27 14:47:14 UTC
Post by %
Post by Tony
Lettuce get rid of them fuskin' towels.  Ship the mofos here back to
allah; don't let any more in.
We can only sleep safely at night with closed borders.
Discuss this sandnigger issue.............
A LOT OF PEOPLE SEEM TO DIE WITH TRUMP AS PRESIDENT AND IT WASN'T LIKE
I DIDN'T WARN EVERYONE BEFORE THE 2016 ELECTION.
checkmate used to use lettuce to say let us
Now I know what happened it's that old adage never send a boy to do a
man's work. That lousy cross-eyed punk he had a better chance of
shooting himself than than Trump but 50/50 odds if he'd point the gun
barrel away from himself or towards himself before he pulled the
trigger. He kept on saying next time I won't miss and then the henchmen
plugged him. He could have been a nationwide and worldwide hero and gone
down in history as the punk who prevented World War III and saved the
entire world at the same time.

Chips Loral
2024-07-21 17:00:48 UTC
Post by Tony
Lettuce get rid of them fuskin' towels.  Ship the mofos here back to
allah; don't let any more in.
We can only sleep safely at night with closed borders.
Discuss this sandnigger issue.............
A LOT OF PEOPLE SEEM TO DIE WITH TRUMP AS PRESIDENT
Define "a lot".

Was there any new war for the US under Trump?

No?

Ah hah.
Post by Tony
AND IT WASN'T LIKE I DIDN'T WARN EVERYONE BEFORE THE 2016 ELECTION.
clownshow