70 lbs
🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈Jen🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈 Dershmender 💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🐶笛🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈
2024-05-07 14:40:55 UTC
Of Allen-Bradley carbon-comp resistors to sort into
organizer bins.

I got a good deal.
--
"Yeah, but you think everybody's Greg. There are a couple
people here who can't resist responding to everything the
aSSwurm or the Pussy Willow says. It does me no good to
plonk aSSwurm and Pussy Willow if I still have to wade
through a hundred inane posts a day involving those two
assholes, so now I've plonked the chronic responders as
well. They'll figure it out, and then they can make a
choice... exchange stupid drivel with those two, or have
more intelligent and interesting conversations with me. I
know damned well Greg got sick of all that shit, and now
I'm sick of it too. Those who choose to get led around by
the lowest common denominator are fucking up AC and every
other group they play that game in. If that's the kind of
Usenet they want, they can wallow in the same slop as the
two retards elsewhere, because they're only contributing to
fucking this group up too. I can take or leave this shit,
because I have plenty to keep me occupied with my room
addition project, and it's a hell of a lot more rewarding
than exchanging baby talk with the likes of the aSSwurm.
May his fucking worthless AIDS-infested carcass drop
fucking dead ASAP and quit wasting oxygen. To sum it up,
talk to those two idiots elsewhere, or they'll probably be
the only people left to talk to here." One can only
presume that Jim and Creon/Vallor have solved this problem
and are together in a private chat "having more intelligent
and interesting conversations" instead of these "Civil"
calls for shunning and authoritative control of discussion.
As Seen on TV :
<***@news.altopia.com>

"I'm pretty sure all gods are fictional, I'm smart enough
to not proclaim I know this." - Kwills is only smart enough
to doubt himself while arguing that a belief in imaginary
made-up gods can't just be ignored as "mental illness" in
<***@4ax.com>

"If you worried half as much about your own personal life
as you do everyone else's, you might almost be tolerable,
obsessed stalker." -James "Checkmate" Gorman, in perhaps
the most ironic and mentally-challenged statement ever made
on Usenet.
<***@usnews.blocknews.net>

"Trying to diminish others doesn't make you look any
better. In fact, it does quite the opposite. Why are you
always so bitter and angry? Do you have AIDS or something
like so many other tranny girls do?" -James "Checkmate"
Gorman in <***@test.blocknews.net>

"You should see my archive on you" -James "Checkmate"
Gorman teases us with his "dosser" in
<***@usnews.blocknews.net>

"Sorry, nothing to see here. The joint wasn't as bad as
they say, but I'm not looking to go back. I'm a model
citizen, clean as a whistle. I've owned my own home for 12
years, owned my own business almost as long, don't bother
anyone and they don't bother me. You have nothing in any
"police report" pertaining to me. Don't you think they
would have "come a-knockin" a long time ago if they had any
reason to? You're delusional and paranoid, and I have to
wonder why.

Oh... I should mention that there are a LOT of trannies in
prison. I don't know why, but there are. The State even has
to give them hormone shots for their tiddies at taxpayer's
expense, and they wear bras and panties. I found everything
about them revolting. That's why the whole "Bubba" thing is
almost completely a myth, except in cell living. That shit
wouldn't fly in a 100-man dorm, but trust me, those little
trollops find ways to serve the willing when the lights go
out. You see something, you keep your mouth shut about it
because that way you don't get in a wreck. I never partook
in such activities because the whole idea is just
repulsive. I think that's a big part of what I don't like
about you. I've seen how they act and I've talked to a
few... total drama queens in every sense." -James
"Checkmate" Gorman reminisces about prison in
<***@usnews.blocknews.net>

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007
Putting the Awards Out of Order to Screw With the OCD
Fuckheads, March 2016
%
2024-05-07 16:00:42 UTC
🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈 Jen 🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈 Dershmender
silence is golden
%
2024-05-07 16:07:59 UTC
🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈 Jen 🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈 Dershmender
no you didn't
Janithor
2024-05-07 22:45:05 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈 Jen 🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈 Dershmender

%
2024-05-07 22:48:42 UTC
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈 Jen 🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈 Dershmender 💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐
Post by 🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈Jen🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈 Dershmender 💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🐶笛🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈
Of Allen-Bradley carbon-comp resistors to sort into
organizer bins.
I got a good deal.
no you didn't
http://youtu.be/kdOPBP9vuZA