IF YOU POST HERE
Chris_P_Bacon
2024-07-08 07:12:11 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
.
you'll be answering to me
What happened to Checky?  :-(
He was outed as a convicted felon kiddie diddler.
Zersterer
2024-07-13 21:26:34 UTC
Post by Chris_P_Bacon
x-no-archive: yes
.
He'll be having the Great Colonoscopy in the Sky.
%

is that what happened to you
Zersterer

No.
%

well tell me what did then
Zersterer
2024-07-13 23:19:48 UTC
Post by %
Post by %
Post by Zersterer
Post by Chris_P_Bacon
x-no-archive: yes
.
you'll be answering to me
What happened to Checky?  :-(

He was outed as a convicted felon kiddie diddler.
He'll be having the Great Colonoscopy in the Sky.
is that what happened to you
No.
well tell me what did then
I started hanging around people who shit in a bag. There's a notable
shit smell and then I get uncomfortable. Should I pretend not to
notice? Is it a reason for to give rebuke to the guy or gal shitting?
I want to get the most points.
Skeeter

change friends
%
2024-07-13 23:37:40 UTC
Post by Skeeter
says...
Post by Zersterer
Post by %
Post by %
Post by Zersterer
Post by Chris_P_Bacon
x-no-archive: yes
.
you'll be answering to me
What happened to Checky?  :-(

He was outed as a convicted felon kiddie diddler.
He'll be having the Great Colonoscopy in the Sky.
is that what happened to you
No.
well tell me what did then
I started hanging around people who shit in a bag. There's a notable
shit smell and then I get uncomfortable. Should I pretend not to
notice? Is it a reason for to give rebuke to the guy or gal shitting?
I want to get the most points.
change friends
smoke pot

%
2024-07-13 23:36:20 UTC
Post by %
Post by %
Post by Zersterer
Post by Chris_P_Bacon
x-no-archive: yes
.
you'll be answering to me
What happened to Checky?  :-(

He was outed as a convicted felon kiddie diddler.
He'll be having the Great Colonoscopy in the Sky.
is that what happened to you
No.
well tell me what did then
I started hanging around people who shit in a bag.  There's a notable
shit smell and then I get uncomfortable.  Should I pretend not to
notice?  Is it a reason for to give rebuke to the guy or gal shitting? I
want to get the most points.
an oxygen tank with scented air maybe a nice patchouli fragrance