So Dink aka Alex Cain is a failed midget professional wrestler?
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2014-11-30 18:31:19 UTC
OMG! I've seen those little freaks wrestling as sort of a side-show
during professional wrestling bouts.

All you can do is feel sorry for them. Why, they don't even look
human, for Pete's sake. They look like some parody of humanity
with their short little bow-legs, runty arms, pot bellies, sunken
chests and big fat mongoloid-looking faces.

LOL. Poor Dink! Even Emmett can probably beat him to a pulp
in the wrestling ring. One flying drop kick a follow up knee
to the gonads and it would be all over. Squashed like a bug!!!

heee hehhehhe ehhehehe.
Sir Gregory
Lamey
its fake, like survivor.
buZZard
Fake like your weed sales, Tony! LOL
%
fake like your tony claims
Lamey
LOL,, He cant stand the fact that I'm making money staying at home.
buZZard
2014-12-01 18:06:28 UTC
Post by %
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
OMG! I've seen those little freaks wrestling as sort of a
side-show during professional wrestling bouts.
All you can do is feel sorry for them. Why, they don't even
look human, for Pete's sake. They look like some parody of
humanity with their short little bow-legs, runty arms, pot
bellies, sunken chests and big fat mongoloid-looking faces.
LOL. Poor Dink! Even Emmett can probably beat him to a pulp
in the wrestling ring. One flying drop kick a follow up
knee to the gonads and it would be all over. Squashed like
a bug!!!
heee hehhehhe ehhehehe.
its fake, like survivor.
Fake like your weed sales, Tony! LOL
fake like your tony claims
LOL,, He cant stand the fact that I'm a stay at home mooching pissbum.
Is Nash a lazy fuck too, Tony? LOL
m***@yahoo.com
2014-11-30 18:48:58 UTC
On Sunday, November 30, 2014 1:31:25 PM UTC-5, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:

= snip =

No, Greggies, I am not.
But if you want to believe Fakey's bullshit, I am not going to stop you.
You need every reason to live possible.

On second thought...
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
How can you have a second when you never had a first?
m***@yahoo.com
You mean like your encounter with a woman?
CB
2014-12-01 02:55:23 UTC
Post by m***@yahoo.com
= snip =
No, Greggies, I am not.
You wanted to get into the business for years, Dink. You just never had
the balls to try.
m***@yahoo.com
2014-12-01 03:26:01 UTC
Post by CB
Post by m***@yahoo.com
= snip =
No, Greggies, I am not.
You wanted to get into the business for years, Dink. You just never had
the balls to try.
Aw how cute, Chud comes up with another "you don't have the / didn't have the balls to try" response.
Christ, did your fat ass EVER leave high school or middle school emotionally? You are worse than Emmett sometimes in that respect.
CB
2014-12-02 01:47:23 UTC
Post by m***@yahoo.com
Post by CB
Post by m***@yahoo.com
= snip =
No, Greggies, I am not.
You wanted to get into the business for years, Dink. You just never had
the balls to try.
Aw how cute, Chud comes up with another "you don't have the / didn't
have the balls to try" response.
Your life story has been written with examples of you not having the
balls/guts/courage/money/intelligence to do much of anything, Dink. This
is why you are almost 40, living with your mother, trying to get "tech
work" at $9 an hour, and trolling Usenet during the middle of a weekday.

You want to run your midget mouth about me, boy? You couldn't afford the
shoes I wear, let alone the car I drive.

But please, by all means, continue to pretend that you are anything but a
worthless combination of inferior genetics and severe arrested emotional
development.
m***@yahoo.com
Is absolutely none of your business, but that won't stop you from stalking me all over the Internet anyway. You are the very definition of a sociopath. You were then, you are now, you will be in the future. You are a horrible human being and I really feel sorry for your sons.
Janithor
2014-12-02 02:21:15 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by m***@yahoo.com
Your life = snip =
Is absolutely none of your business, but that won't stop you from stalking me all over the Internet anyway. You are the very definition of a sociopath. You were then, you are now, you will be in the future. You are a horrible human being and I really feel sorry for your sons.
LOL

Says the guy who stauks Emmett and obsesses about Emmett daily.
%
with his hey up his ho
Janithor
haw hi
CB
2014-12-02 04:21:54 UTC
Post by m***@yahoo.com
On Sun, 30 Nov 2014 19:26:01 -0800, Alexander Anthony Cain
Post by m***@yahoo.com
Post by CB
Post by m***@yahoo.com
On Sunday, November 30, 2014 1:31:25 PM UTC-5, Sir Gregory Hall,
Esq.
= snip =
No, Greggies, I am not.
You wanted to get into the business for years, Dink. You just never
had the balls to try.
Aw how cute, Chud comes up with another "you don't have the / didn't
have the balls to try" response.
Your life = snip =
Is absolutely none of your business
Public record is public record, Dink. Since you've spent most of the last
five years literally stalking every move of eMutt, you have zero right to
complain about ANYONE throwing your name into Google.

The fact remains that you are almost 40, living with your mother, trying
to get "tech work" at $9 an hour, and trolling Usenet during the middle
of a weekday. The only difference between you and your slightly-shorter
internet punching bag is his felony record, because otherwise, you are
just as pathetic, useless, and hopeless as he is. You don't even own the
house you squat in - at least eMutt owns his tent.
Janithor
spnak
m***@yahoo.com

Nice admittance of stalking me, Chud.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2014-12-02 16:52:47 UTC
Post by m***@yahoo.com
Nice admittance of stalking me, Chud.
Hey, illiterate dumbass! There are signs that state,
"No Admittance* which means *you cannot be admitted* or
*you can't come in*.

So, next time, pull your head out of your ass and type
it: "Nice admitting you stalk me."

So many illiterates, so little time.
Sir Gregory
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
2014-12-02 18:30:01 UTC
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

Sir Gargles Balls, Is Queer (and a moron), in
On Tue, 2 Dec 2014 01:54:53 -0800 (PST),
Alexander Anthony Cain of Griffin, GA (aka Midget Dink
Post by m***@yahoo.com
Nice admittance of stalking me, Chud.
Hey, illiterate dumbass! There are signs that state,
"No Admittance* which means *you cannot be admitted* or
*you can't come in*.
So, next time, pull your head out of your ass and type
it: "Nice admitting you stalk me."
So many illiterates, so little time.
Hey, illiterate cockfondler! There are grammar books that say what you
wrote is incorrect.

So, next time, pull your tongue out of your boyfriend's ass so you can
see to type, "Nice admission to stalking me, Chud."

There's no such thing as a 'nice admitting' unless you're
complimenting a nurse on the intake slash reception area in a hospital
in her own parlance, you illiterate bonerhugger, so your sentence
makes no grammatical sense. Whereas in mine, there *is* such a thing
as a 'nice admission'.

So many faggoty retarded illiterate boat-bound hermits, so little
time.

Oh wait... there's just the one. Maybe that's why he continually gets
his ass kicked.

<snicker>
--
Remember this, Sister Fister?

"I use a Sony Cybershot DSC-H2 model camera 6.0 Megapixels and 12x
zoom with an in-camera microphone along with a Velbon tripod."
So at least we know what equipment you used to take piccies of yer
sister's tits. Even went to the trouble of setting up a tripod, eh?
Professional. LOL

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.nerd.obsessive/K84e5-h4130/Fs1OgPJsbQcJ
"There is OBVIOUSLY something you want to tell us, cain. Someone
mentions the word "sister-fister" on this newsgroup and you just
couldn't keep yourself from responding and making an ass out of
yourself once again"

DinkleFail copyrights his last name, so he can get exclusive rights to
his sisterporn movies:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/rec.sport.pro-wrestling/lYhkOsZCFLs/dG4igl8F81gJ
"This is to announce that heanceforth no one is allowed to use the
Cain family name in usenet except myself, Alex Cain, the one and
only."

Dinkle McSisterFister starts a poll:
Subject: [POLL] Ever see your sister naked?
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/rec.sport.pro-wrestling/a-zCK84hSFk/VkmjRYDmzikJ

https://web.archive.org/web/20040820191757/http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/dink/index.html
"IRL, Dink has two younger sisters. Some of his more disturbing
comments about them include his boasts to Richard Bullis (see #22) of
having seen both of them naked. While it would be overly critical to
suggest that children of a similar age in a family don't see each
other nude on occassion (most readers with close siblings will
probably have shared a few baths in their childhood), bragging about
it to an unquestionably proven pedophile certainly suggests a dramatic
lack of judgement, if nothing else."

Durh-de-duuurrrrhhh!
https://web.archive.org/web/20040820191757im_/http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/dink/images/logo.gif

Mama Cain always said "put the plastic sheets on the bed before you
pop your sister's cherry".

Dink fucks his sister:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.pizza.delivery.drivers/QdqCP4jxadM/YEZmAbdIZF4J

Dink fucking his sister:
http://goo.gl/VsDhDm
Note the short strokes. LOL

And now, just to rub salt in the loser's wounds:
He is an ugly inbred racist piece of jobless redneck trash.
He is 5 foot 3.
He is nearly 40 years old and *still* doesn't have a car or job.
He has been molested by every male member of his family, dog included.
He perpetually fails out of college, which his poor mother pays for.
He masturbates to pictures of Chad Bryant, Emmett Gulley and his
sister.

"My I.Q. is in the 170 + range. I am, for all intensive purposes, a
creative genius."
Alex Cain mistakes his weekly gay midget porn masturbation frequency
as his IQ: <***@posting.google.com>

For all intents and purposes, DinkleTard is an idiot who can't even
properly use the term "for all intents and purposes".

Especially like this blurb:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/rec.sport.pro-wrestling/lYhkOsZCFLs/dG4igl8F81gJ
"Since I know that one day I will be a millionaire, I want no one
claiming to be related to me so that they may atempt to use my good
family name for their profit and gain."

15 years on and Bwahahahaaaa!
How'd that work out for you, Dink The Indigent?

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/rec.sport.pro-wrestling/pqZB4HA1cUk/6Az2p0tUbcEJ
"I will be more successful than you could ever hope to be."

How'd that work out for ya, DinkleFailure? LOL

"I will have to go all the way to California, because that's where the
heart of the movie industry lies. I will be able to fully utilize my
creative abilities."

How'd *that* work out for ya, DinkleLoser? LOL

"Hopefully, I'll find this out within the next 2-3 years."

You never even left your momma's house, let alone Georgia... poor
loserly Dink D. SisterFister will never make it to Hollywood, let
alone make it *in* Hollywood. LOL

"While it's currently on the sidelines, I still indeed have an
interest in entering the professional wrestling field"

Midget wrestling. LOL
You have NO chance in the world.
"Yes, I do"

No. You don't. You're the failure known as Alex Cain. LOL
You're Emmett, with a mother who gives at least one shit about her
sprog. But when she's gone... you're Emmett. Mooch the money for a
tent off yer mama while you still can.

<snicker>
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2014-12-02 18:54:58 UTC
On Tue, 2 Dec 2014 19:30:01 +0100 (CET), Friendly Neighborhood Vote
Post by Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
Hey, illiterate cockfondler! There are grammar books that say what you
wrote is incorrect.
Proof, k00kie? PPOSTFU.
Post by Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
So, next time, pull your tongue out of your boyfriend's ass so you can
see to type, "Nice admission to stalking me, Chud."
Hey, dumbass, how about "Nice admission of stalking. . ." One admits
to but an admission is followed by the preposition *of*. Like an
admission of perjury. Or an admission of theft etc.

I could have typed *nice admission* but *nice admitting* is every bit
as correct and perhaps more so in conversational English.

Try using your imagination, dude. Here's how:

Nice (of you) admitting to stalking. . ." See how it works in
conversational English?
Post by Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
There's no such thing as a 'nice admitting'
Yes, there is. See above.
Post by Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
unless you're
complimenting a nurse on the intake slash reception area in a hospital
in her own parlance, you illiterate bonerhugger, so your sentence
makes no grammatical sense. Whereas in mine, there *is* such a thing
as a 'nice admission'.
Admission has two meanings, dude, as you have put your foot into
your very mouth admitting.

Admitting, in this context, has but one meaning - to admit.
Therefore, I was more specific and more correct.

Try using your limited cranial resources to remember arguing English
grammar and word usage with a Ph.D. in journalism (before it all
turned to shit and got taken over by indoctrinated leftists) is
futile.

<guffaws>
Sir Gregory
m***@yahoo.com
2014-12-02 18:58:27 UTC
Post by Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
illiterate cockfondler!
tongue out of ass so
have put foot into
mouth admitting.
Admitting, in this context, has but one meaning - to admit.
Therefore, I was more specific and more correct.
limited cranial resources
grammar and word usage
Sir Gregory
HIS OWN WORDS
Lamey
2014-12-02 18:59:03 UTC
On Tue, 02 Dec 2014 13:54:58 -0500, "Sir Gregory Hall, Esq."
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
[...]
Fakey is foaming out on us, Most kooks act like that close to the
holidays.
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
2014-12-02 22:43:25 UTC

Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
On Tue, 2 Dec 2014 19:30:01 +0100 (CET), Friendly Neighborhood Vote
Post by Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
Hey, illiterate cockfondler! There are grammar books that say what you
wrote is incorrect.
Proof, k00kie? PPOSTFU.
Look it up youself. DYOFDW for once. God knows, you need the
education. LOL
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
So, next time, pull your tongue out of your boyfriend's ass so you can
see to type, "Nice admission to stalking me, Chud."
Hey, dumbass, how about "Nice admission of stalking. . ."
I note you don't deny that you had your tongue in your boyfriend's
ass. LOL
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
One admits to but an admission is followed by the preposition
*of*. Like an admission of perjury. Or an admission of theft etc.
You don't 'admit of' something, you boner buffing buggeranto, you
'admit to' it. LOL
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
I could have typed *nice admission* but *nice admitting* is every bit
as correct and perhaps more so in conversational English.
No, it's only in your little circle-jerk of lispy friends (read: paid
tranny whores) that something like that would be the convention, you
haughty limp-wrist-flapping vowel-accentuating drama queer. LOL
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Nice (of you) admitting to stalking. . ." See how it works in
conversational English?
If you have to add words to explain what you meant, you should have
done that to begin with, you illiterate turd burgling twinkle toed
twiddlepoop. LOL
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
There's no such thing as a 'nice admitting'
Yes, there is. See above.
No, there's not, you hackneyed cock hocker. LOL
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
unless you're
complimenting a nurse on the intake slash reception area in a hospital
in her own parlance, you illiterate bonerhugger, so your sentence
makes no grammatical sense. Whereas in mine, there *is* such a thing
as a 'nice admission'.
Admission has two meanings, dude, as you have put your foot into
your very mouth admitting.
Two *different* meanings, you asinine antigrammarian
pseudodictionalist poof. LOL
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Admitting, in this context, has but one meaning - to admit.
Therefore, I was more specific and more correct.
No, you were being lazy and stupid with your words. I *forced* you to
puffed up pretend-Ph.D. penis poof. LOL
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Try using your limited cranial resources to remember arguing English
grammar and word usage with a Ph.D. in journalism (before it all
turned to shit and got taken over by indoctrinated leftists) is
futile.
Your "Ph.D." in "journalism" was purchased from the back of a gay porn
mag. Your thesis submission was a stack of your "I never thought it
would happen to me, but..." gay porn autobiographical stories you'd
sent to the magazine's editor, you boat-bound boner bouncing buggering
boor. LOL
--
Chimpy likes tickling pickles.
His picklecycle is a classic.

"It's no Vlasic for sure,
but my poor closet door",
said Chimpy as he kneeled on one knee,
"is already broken
so I'll get to throatin',
but after this I get to pee!"

But Gargles had one more condition
before being sucked to perdition.
"Put on this dress
and I'll do the rest,
imagining you're in transition."

The nickel slot glowed furiously hot
and slurping drowned out the sea noise.
Soon Gargles was done, he'd had all his fun.
It was quick because Gargles likes boys.

When Chimpy was done he smacked Gargles' ass
and said, "Now *that's* how to suck it!"
But no Golden Showers for Chimpy, alas.
Greg went to play with his bucket!

Bucket play done Gargles wanted more fun
so he told Chimpy it was his turn.
Chimpy didn't demur, Gargles dropped to the floor
and his throat got a case of cock burn!

"Not to worry", was heard from the retarded turd,
fapping blindingly fast like a fool.
"We'll put everything right by the end of the night.
Just swallow this, trust me, it's cool."

Gargles guzzled for hours before hitting the showers.
"How's the throat?" was the query. "No pain!
So when I am done, we'll have some more fun,
my throat's good so let's do it again!"

On into the night as the waves lapped the boat,
sounds of gagging and slurping and juice.
In that gay little boat, Chimpy battered on throat
'til Gargles said, "Let's call a truce!"

"I can't take any more! You've outgayed me for sure"
Gargles cried as he sat all defeated.

Chimpy beamed victory,
"You can't beat me, you see?
My gayness is just half depleted!"

<snicker>
Lamey
2014-12-02 22:49:33 UTC
I reduced him to that...LOL
%
2014-12-02 23:12:18 UTC
Post by Lamey
I reduced him to that...LOL
he was nothing right outta the gate
Anglo Saxon
2014-12-04 01:23:13 UTC
... you hackneyed cock hocker. >
hehh

THAT is inspired.

I wish I knew what it was called when someone can spontaneously create
repeating letters that follow one another. Here, we only have one letter
that isn't duplicated.
Janithor
2014-12-03 00:14:36 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
[...]
I used admittance too, whoops. Thank you for the correction. I think
"admission" sounds more natural in this context, but "admitting" as used
by Greg - isn't that just a gerund? Seems OK to me.
%
did you know that thing me is what's his name
m***@yahoo.com
2014-12-02 18:45:27 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by m***@yahoo.com
Nice admittance of stalking me, Chud.
Hey, illiterate dumbass!
Yes, feces-huffing boat dweller?
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
There are signs that state,
"No Admittance* which means *you cannot be admitted* or
*you can't come in*.
Yes, there are, but when you remove the 'no' or the 'not' it means that one can.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/admittance
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
So, next time, pull your head out of your ass and type
it: "Nice admitting you stalk me."
So many illiterates, so little time.
Greggies do people pay you to be this stupid or is it more of a hobby on your own?
I only ask because Emmett is always whining about being broke and stupid, so maybe...
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2014-12-02 19:07:39 UTC
Post by m***@yahoo.com
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
There are signs that state,
"No Admittance* which means *you cannot be admitted* or
*you can't come in*.
Yes, there are, but when you remove the 'no' or the 'not' it means that one can.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/admittance
Your logic is that of a girl, Dink. Your response is a typical
*straw man* fallacious argument. Try harder, putz!
Sir Gregory
CB
Your innocent act isn't working at all, Dink.
m***@yahoo.com
2014-12-02 02:18:39 UTC
But you never brag.
CB
2014-12-02 04:17:18 UTC
Post by m***@yahoo.com
Post by CB
You want to run your midget mouth about me, boy? You couldn't afford
the shoes I wear, let alone the car I drive.
But you never brag.
Can't handle the truth, Dink? Let's read it again.

development.
m***@yahoo.com
you never could.
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
2014-12-01 05:25:00 UTC
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>
On Sun, 30 Nov 2014 10:48:58 -0800, Alexander Anthony Cain
of Griffin, GA (aka Midget Dink the SisterFister)
Post by m***@yahoo.com
On Sunday, November 30, 2014 1:31:25 PM UTC-5,
No, Greggies, I am not.
You wanted to get into the business for years, Dink.
And DinkleFailure proves he's a liar.
=============
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/rec.sport.pro-wrestling/pqZB4HA1cUk/6Az2p0tUbcEJ

"While it's currently on the sidelines, I still indeed have an
interest in entering the professional wrestling field"

Midget wrestling. LOL
=============

SPNAK!
You just never had the balls to try.
Requisite to 'having the balls to try' is having balls. DinkleLoser
never even had the balls to leave his momma's basement.

<snicker>

<snicker>
%
2014-12-01 05:40:42 UTC
.

is your tree up yet
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
2014-12-02 16:49:32 UTC
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>
Post by %
is your tree up yet
Not yet. We usually put it up two weeks prior.
--
FNVWe:
"The Man Who Spanked Chimpy Checkmate The Cowardly CockSmoker Out Of

In which Checkmate admits to being a faggot and fantasizing about men:
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>

In which Checkmate says he wants to spank guys all night long:
MID: <k3m5ls$3pr$***@news.mixmin.net>

In which Checkmate confesses his desire to fuck who he claims is a
guy:
MID: <k3oolf$cpe$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <k9nj0v$u4a$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <l8ogd6$1cd$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <lclrtd$eei$***@news.mixmin.net>

In which Checkmate admits he'd definitely fuck a male dog:
MID: <k2h0j1$6ll$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <k4dsc7$l32$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <k5m8o5$vmq$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>

In which Checkmate admits to having a golden showers fetish:
MID: <k79p80$9ps$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <k8t9l0$nf0$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <k8t9kv$nev$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <k994eg$77l$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <k9i8is$sna$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <lf3noh$sqv$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>

In which Checkmate asks a guy for a blowjob (again):
MID: <ka4m1r$8rs$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <knd50p$7ni$***@news.albasani.net>
MID: <knnmme$3a4$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <kp77db$rqk$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <kvvjjb$a8t$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <kvvjjb$a8u$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l069qt$g3j$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l1b6g1$qqv$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l65hh2$jpd$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l9b7ha$ret$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <lfe72e$q0s$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <lffimp$k2f$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>

Checkmate's got a thing about tickling guy's asses with random
objects:
MID: <l8rapt$rfm$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <lfm4f8$3jb$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <li2ao1$3rf$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>

Checkmate's so gay he repeatedly insists that a picture of a vagina is
actually an asshole and balls... he went on and on about assholes and
balls... couldn't shut up about them... come to find out, he was just
trying to tell us that his lost love was actually a man:
MID: <l84jo7$cnd$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l84oip$icu$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l85ste$ao$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l87aud$saf$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l88ptv$nlj$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l8dvdt$tj2$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l8kl20$91i$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l8psgt$m7d$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l8rapv$rfm$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l98brg$6hp$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <ldg914$pel$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <***@dizum.com>

Chimpy Checkmate's Famous Faggotisms:
=====================================
MID: <***@news.alt.net>
"Best you keester a kielbasa."

"Brag about it to my dick."
"My dick can't quite hear you, could you come a little closer?"

MID: <knnmmb$3a4$***@news.mixmin.net>
"If you see a dick, suck it."

MID: <***@news.alt.net>
"The Winchester 1892 would make a damned-good dildo."

MID: <l61jjg$tth$***@news.mixmin.net>
"Pump a rump."

MID: <l9d76m$k1v$***@news.mixmin.net>
"You gerbils are always in the dark."

MID: <lal84d$g2u$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
"I gotta gay named Guido from Jersey"

MID: <lamgt8$b2d$***@news.mixmin.net>
"If they're soft, yer probably blowin' it all wrong."

MID: <lchub0$q96$***@news.mixmin.net>
"Hitler would have made a damned good Queen."

MID: <lcsgjb$obk$***@news.mixmin.net>
"Don't get slapped by the cocks you crave."

MID: <***@dizum.com>
To a nearly toothless man:
"I wouldn't pay you to suck my dick if your last tooth fell out."
So Chimpy prefers paying *nearly* toothless men for blowjobs, but not
*fully* toothless men. LOL

MID: <***@dizum.com>
"If I send you some money, will you suck Greg's dick?"
Chimpy likes to watch. LOL

MID: <***@dizum.com>
"Suck my clit."
Chimpy's proposition to a tranny sucking faggot who gets around being
gay by claiming tranny cocks are 'huge dangling clits'. LOL

Checkmate wrote of his "unhappy childhood experiences" (Chimpy's
words) of receiving "belly-rubbing faggoty bum-stuffing" (Chimpy's
words) from his "belly-rubbing, bum-stuffing drunkard daddy" (Chimpy's
words), and what his "belly-rubbing horndog homodaddy" (Chimpy's
words) "did to his asshole... like turn it inside-out" (Chimpy's
words), an experience that was like "trying to stuff the toothpaste
back into the tube" (Chimpy's words) which caused him to become the
"poor pathetic bum-stuffed son of a drunken faggot" (Chimpy's words)
who propositions guys with lines like "I'd like to tickle his ass"
(Chimpy's words), "My penis will spit in your face." (Chimpy's words)
and "He could do us both at the same time." (Chimpy's words).

One must wonder if his father realizes "the monster he created when he
was butt-fucking his own son?" (Chimpy's words) because "this isn't
something a normal person dreams up" (Chimpy's words), "this is
something that obviously happened" (Chimpy's words), because "nobody
plucks those kind of details out of thin air" (Chimpy's words), so it
had to be his "own personal experience" (Chimpy's words).

You'll note that every time Chimpy's been challenged to refute or deny
his self-described "unhappy childhood taking his belly-rubbing
homodaddy's dick up his ass" (Chimpy's words), Chimpy's declined,
because he knows he was, is and forever shall be the "poor pathetic
bum-stuffed son of a drunken faggot" (Chimpy's words).
=====================================

What a FAG!

Melt, Chimpy, melt.
Froth, Chimpy, froth.
Dance, Chimpy, dance!

<snicker>

/\ Properly known as Bill
\ /\ The Monster You Kooks Can't Handle
\ / \ THERE IS NO CABAL - LONG LIVE THE NEW CABAL
\/ The AUK coup is complete. The Old Cabal is no more.

Accept no substitutes...
if it's from Databasix, it's a sure bet it's from a kook.

databasix.com / PacketDerm, LLC / COTSE:
all branches of the same malignant tree.

On Tue, 2 Dec 2014 17:49:32 +0100 (CET), Friendly Neighborhood Vote
Post by %
is your tree up yet
Not yet. We usually put it up two weeks prior.
Yup, typical hypocrite lubber. You ground pounders
bemoan deforestation and the use of wood for paper
bags, etc. yet you go ahead and kill millions of
young evergreen trees for your stupid, heathen,
Christmas celebration decorations that are primarily
all about unnecessary, hedonistic and overblown
consumerism.

You waste valuable natural resources with your
bloated egos and even more bloated houses that
are the most obvious signpost of your gluttony
and avarice. You've just got to fill all that
empty space with all manner of unnecessary objects
being brainwashed into thinking quantity trumps
quality just because your brains have been warped
by constant, non-stop, in-your-face advertisements.

You lubbers are truly pitiful and even more disgusting.
Sir Gregory
Lamey
2014-12-02 17:15:38 UTC
Post by %
is your tree up yet
Not yet. We usually put it up two weeks prior.
Yup, typical hypocrite lubber. You ground pounders
bemoan deforestation and the use of wood for paper
bags, etc. yet you go ahead and kill millions of
young evergreen trees for your stupid, heathen,
Christmas celebration decorations that are primarily
all about unnecessary, hedonistic and overblown
consumerism.
You waste valuable natural resources with your
bloated egos and even more bloated houses that
are the most obvious signpost of your gluttony
and avarice. You've just got to fill all that
empty space with all manner of unnecessary objects
being brainwashed into thinking quantity trumps
quality just because your brains have been warped
by constant, non-stop, in-your-face advertisements.
You lubbers are truly pitiful and even more disgusting.
I have to agree with you here, Xmas is a joke.

Yer still a FAGGOT!

How's the weather?
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2014-12-02 17:22:49 UTC
Post by %
[...]
There's a good fellow!
Post by Lamey
Yer still a FAGGOT!
Once a faggot, always a faggot!
Post by Lamey
How's the weather?
Very nice weather. Partly cloudy, 75 degrees, 10-15mph easterly
breeze. Chance of showers about 50%. Water temperature about
70 degrees.

Good thong-wearing weather.
Sir Gregory
Lamey
2014-12-02 18:02:52 UTC
Post by Lamey
How's the weather?
Very nice weather. Partly cloudy, 75 degrees, 10-15mph easterly
breeze. Chance of showers about 50%. Water temperature about
70 degrees.
Good thong-wearing weather.
63 today here. the house across the street caught fire this morning,
Great entertainment.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2014-12-02 18:56:19 UTC
Post by Lamey
63 today here. the house across the street caught fire this morning,
Great entertainment.
Indeed. It warms the cockles of my heart to see any house or
other lubberly structure ashore burning to the ground.
Sir Gregory
Lamey
He had a boat in the driveway. He may sell it cheap now.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2014-12-02 19:13:24 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Lamey
63 today here. the house across the street caught fire this morning,
Great entertainment.
Indeed. It warms the cockles of my heart to see any house or
other lubberly structure ashore burning to the ground.
He had a boat in the driveway. He may sell it cheap now.
Those trailer boats all need to burn up. They represent
a plague on the water - particularly the personal watercraft
aka JetSki's and WaveRunners, etc.
Sir Gregory
Lamey
Im still gonna try and buy it, Got a few lakes around here.
buZZard
2014-12-03 15:22:58 UTC
Post by Lamey
63 today here. the house across the street caught fire this morning,
Great entertainment.
You can read about it here, Tony!

http://www.canoncitydailyrecord.com/ci_27053304/early-morning-fire-destroys-home-at-lamp-lighter
m***@yahoo.com
2014-12-02 18:46:07 UTC
His own words, people.
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
2014-12-02 17:51:25 UTC

Post by %
is your tree up yet
Not yet. We usually put it up two weeks prior.
Yup, typical hypocrite lubber. You ground pounders
bemoan deforestation and the use of wood for paper
bags, etc. yet you go ahead and kill millions of
young evergreen trees for your stupid, heathen,
Christmas celebration decorations that are primarily
all about unnecessary, hedonistic and overblown
consumerism.
You waste valuable natural resources with your
bloated egos and even more bloated houses that
are the most obvious signpost of your gluttony
and avarice. You've just got to fill all that
empty space with all manner of unnecessary objects
being brainwashed into thinking quantity trumps
quality just because your brains have been warped
by constant, non-stop, in-your-face advertisements.
You lubbers are truly pitiful and even more disgusting.
Nice lispy 'antisocial loner on a boat with a gun, 15 quarts of
Andre's Pink Champagne and a chip on his shoulder' rant, Gargles. LOL

What's the forest ever done for me?

<snicker>

<snicker>
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2014-12-02 18:58:36 UTC
On Tue, 2 Dec 2014 18:51:25 +0100 (CET), Friendly Neighborhood Vote
Post by Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
What's the forest ever done for me?
Provided the background for why you can't
see it for the trees (which your above
ignorant inquiry proves. LOL!!!).
Sir Gregory
Lamey
2014-12-02 20:44:39 UTC
On Tue, 2 Dec 2014 21:40:34 +0100 (CET), Friendly Neighborhood Vote
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
On Tue, 2 Dec 2014 18:51:25 +0100 (CET), Friendly Neighborhood Vote
Post by Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
Nice lispy 'antisocial loner on a boat with a gun, 15 quarts of
Andre's Pink Champagne and a chip on his shoulder' rant, Gargles. LOL
What's the forest ever done for me?
Provided the background for why you can't
see it for the trees (which your above
ignorant inquiry proves. LOL!!!).
You have a real problem using words properly, don't you, Gargles? LOL
No job to go to pissbim?
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
2014-12-02 21:45:08 UTC
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

Trailer Trash Tony the Law-Breaking Scam-Running Drug-Dealing
Wife-Beating Child-Endangering Tax-Evading Unemployable Racist
High-School-Dropout Drug-Addled Alcoholic Pissbum (aka Tony Ray
Rawlings, aka Anton Ray Eaks of the Lamplighter Trailer Park on
Raintree Boulevard, Canon City, CO), socked up as Lamey, in
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
On Tue, 2 Dec 2014 18:51:25 +0100 (CET), Friendly Neighborhood Vote
Post by Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
Nice lispy 'antisocial loner on a boat with a gun, 15 quarts of
Andre's Pink Champagne and a chip on his shoulder' rant, Gargles. LOL
What's the forest ever done for me?
Provided the background for why you can't
see it for the trees (which your above
ignorant inquiry proves. LOL!!!).
You have a real problem using words properly, don't you, Gargles? LOL
No job to go to pissbim?
"pissbim" LOL

Pissbum's so brain-rotted from alcohol and drugs that he can't spell
what he is. LOL

I took today off to balance the books and kick around a pissbum.

Mission accomplished. LOL
--
Proof that Lamey is Anton Ray Eaks:

Just say no to drugs and alcohol, kids!
http://bayimg.com/PaPeeaaFn <--- LOL!
http://bayimg.com/JakEhaAFL <--- LOL!

It's Howdy Doody Time!:
http://bayimg.com/hApflaafn <--- LOL!

Unit 66. Trailer Trash Tony is a single-wide pissbum! Bwahahahaaa!

Post by Lamey
Can you prove this single wide trailer thing? Or is it
just another attempt to try and "act" better than me? LOL
Yeah, I can now prove "this single wide trailer thing", Trailer Trash
Tony. Which by your own admission makes me better than you. LOL

So I was right about everything I wrote about you... which makes you a
pissbum, Pissbum. LOL

http://coloradovoters.info/0005/59023.html
Anton Ray Eaks was born in 1953 and he registered to vote, giving his
address as 21980 HWY 285 UNIT 66, FAIRPLAY, PARK COUNTY, COLORADO
80440. His telephone number is 1-719-477-3574. His voting status is:
Active. He is unaffiliated.
VOTER_ID: 559023
COUNTY_CODE: 47
COUNTY: Park
LAST_NAME: EAKS
FIRST_NAME: ANTON
MIDDLE_NAME: RAY
VOTER_NAME: EAKS, ANTON RAY
STATUS_CODE: A
PRECINCT_NAME: 5026047001
ADDRESS_LIBRARY_ID: 4553
HOUSE_NUM: 21980
STREET_NAME: HWY 285
UNIT_TYPE: UNIT
UNIT_NUM: 66
RESIDENTIAL_ADDRESS: 21980 HWY 285 UNIT 66
RESIDENTIAL_CITY: FAIRPLAY
RESIDENTIAL_STATE: CO
RESIDENTIAL_ZIP_CODE: 80440
EFFECTIVE_DATE: 07/31/2012
REGISTRATION_DATE: 07/31/2012
STATUS: Active
BIRTH_YEAR: 1953
CONFIDENTIAL: NO
GENDER: Male
PRECINCT: 5026047001
SPLIT: 001.017
VOTER_STATUS_ID: 1
PARTY: UAF
PARTY_AFFILIATION_DATE: 10/31/2001
PHONE_NUM: 719-477-3574
MAILING_ADDRESS_1: PO BOX 473
MAILING_CITY: FAIRPLAY
MAILING_STATE: CO
MAILING_ZIP_CODE: 80440
MAILING_ZIP_PLUS: 0473
MAILING_COUNTRY: UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
PERMANENT_MAIL_IN_VOTER: Yes

NOTE: That phone number is the Alcoholics Anonymous hot-line at South
Park Christian Chapel:
921 Castello Ave.
Fairplay, CO

Trailer Trash Tony is *such* a drunkard that when he registered to
vote, he put down the AA DrunkieLine as his phone number! LOL

A map of the gravel quarry / junkyard / trailer park where Trailer
Trash Tony rented his shitty single-wide trailer for only $675 / month
(and still couldn't pay the rent, and got evicted! LOL):
https://www.google.com/maps/place/21980+Hwy+285+%2366,+Fairplay,+CO+80440/@39.2157874,-105.9922529,346m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m2!3m1!1s0x876ae8155a400885:0xfb9ff5490348163d

Unit 66:
This is a 3 bd/2ba single-wide trailer.
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.318572058245476.1073741834.131803693588981&type=1&_fb_noscript=1

SPANKY-SPANKY! (tm)

<snicker>

Lamey the alcoholic wife-beating outer-filthing drug-addict:

Pissbum groveled. LOL
Pissbum lost. LOL!

Cowardly Pissbum gets caught in lie after lie. LOL!

Lamey the forger, busted and scrambling for cover like a coward:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.usenet.kooks/2oWKmfnSPEA/RE_35HZp8qAJ
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.usenet.kooks/2oWKmfnSPEA/-RZxQp6TAe4J

Trailer Trash Tony the Single-Wide Trailer-Dwelling Pissbum is driven
so insane by my truthiness that he's forced by his psychiatric
professional to take Seroquel, a strong anti-psychotic that its maker
(Astra Zeneca) only indicates for use in treating schizophrenia and
bipolar disorder:
Lamey admits he now takes Seroquel "to sleep"... it's a prescription
medication for the treatment of mania and depression associated with
bipolar disease and schizophrenia. I've driven him mad. LOL

Lamey tries to k'lame his doctor-recommended dosage is only half of
the smallest tablet Astra Zeneca produces for Seroquel:
MID: <***@4ax.com>:
"Just like seriquil, I take it for sleep at night, 12.5 mg"

I shred Pissbum Tony's lies and prove he's gone batty:
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
Lamey
2014-12-02 21:49:54 UTC
On Tue, 2 Dec 2014 22:45:08 +0100 (CET), Friendly Neighborhood Vote
Post by Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
I took today off to balance the books and kick around a pissbum.
Translation: I cant afford to put gas in the "lotus" LOL to go look
for a job.
You finally got a date for your son?
Lamey
This shit actually goes thru fakeys mind. He is a sick fuck.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2014-12-02 21:37:36 UTC
Post by Lamey
[...]
Actually, he's pretty talented. What's interesting is how
accurate his descriptions he seem to be. This could indicate
years of personal experience???
Sir Gregory
Lamey
We have already proven that.
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
2014-12-02 23:16:14 UTC

Post by Lamey
[...]
Anything to evade your being continually and unrelentingly ass-kicked,
eh, Pissbum?

We're getting to you, you're showing your usual signs of being
flustered. Soon you'll start whinging, then you'll run away. LOL

Janithor
lol
Tony "Lamey" Eaks

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
2014-11-30 23:38:53 UTC

Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
OMG! I've seen those little freaks wrestling as sort of a side-show
during professional wrestling bouts.
All you can do is feel sorry for them. Why, they don't even look
human, for Pete's sake. They look like some parody of humanity
with their short little bow-legs, runty arms, pot bellies, sunken
chests and big fat mongoloid-looking faces.
LOL. Poor Dink! Even Emmett can probably beat him to a pulp
in the wrestling ring. One flying drop kick a follow up knee
to the gonads and it would be all over. Squashed like a bug!!!
heee hehhehhe ehhehehe.
Short People got no reason
Short People got no reason
Short People got no reason
To live

They got little hands
Little eyes
They walk around
Tellin' great big lies
They got little noses
And tiny little teeth
They wear platform shoes
On their nasty little feet

Well, I don't want no Short People
Don't want no Short People
Don't want no Short People
`Round here

Short People got nobody
Short People got nobody
Short People got nobody
To love

They got little baby legs
That stand so low
You got to pick 'em up
Just to say hello
They got little cars
That go beep, beep, beep
They got little voices
Goin' peep, peep, peep
They got grubby little fingers
And dirty little minds
They're gonna get you every time

<snicker>
The BADASS
2014-12-01 13:03:11 UTC
On Mon, 1 Dec 2014 00:38:53 +0100 (CET), Friendly Neighborhood Vote
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
[...]
Used to hate that song but now i love it. Randy Newman was a good
artist, especially with "I LOVE LA"

---
Albätross
2014-12-01 13:17:50 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
[...]

I am glad you love the song.
--
Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you choose to respond to it....

http://emmettgulley.blogspot.com/

emma's Federal Arrest Information

http://pastebin.com/d2Av0mJw

emma's video conference about Katie:

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2014-12-01 16:02:00 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
[...]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=bxGRsaGBqaU&list=UUIkzKXBcNQabJzYhqbmH7Pg
Post by Albätross
I am glad you love the song.
Standing-fucking-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

From "Wedding in Cherokke County" by Randy Newman
*******************************
[...]
papa was a midget
mama was a whore
grandad was a newsboy 'til he was eighty-four
What a slimy old bastard he was
Man don't you think I know she hates me
[...]
I will carry her across the threshold
I will make dim the light
I will attempt to spend my love within her
Though I will try with all my might
She will laugh at my mighty sword
She will laugh at my mighty sword
Why must everybody laugh at my mighty sword?
[...]
****************************

Randy must know Emmett.
"If you want to remain judged always guilty by God, just hang onto the
OT laws the way that you do." - Georgann on a G*d trip.
Mr. Smartypants
2014-12-02 08:19:25 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
[...]
http://youtu.be/bxGRsaGBqaU
I am glad you love the song.
LOL!
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2014-12-01 14:15:50 UTC
Post by The BADASS
Used to hate that song but now i love it. Randy Newman was a good
artist, especially with "I LOVE LA"
I wish you'd make a YouTube karaoke video of you singing
the *Short People* song. It would be a hoot.
Sir Gregory
m***@yahoo.com
2014-12-01 18:45:10 UTC
Post by The BADASS
Used to hate that song but now i love it. Randy Newman was a good
artist, especially with "I LOVE LA"
I wish you'd make a YouTube karaoke video of you singing
the *Short People* song. It would be a hoot.
--
Sir Gregory
I wish you'd make a YouTube video of you falling face first into your feces bucket.
It would be a hoot.
The BADASS
2014-12-01 18:51:48 UTC
Post by The BADASS
Used to hate that song but now i love it. Randy Newman was a good
artist, especially with "I LOVE LA"
I wish you'd make a YouTube karaoke video of you singing
the *Short People* song. It would be a hoot.
--
Sir Gregory
I wish you'd make a YouTube video of you falling face first into your feces bucket.
It would be a hoot.
I wish you'd get a curb stomp to change your attitude, that would be a
hoot.

---
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2014-12-01 19:00:41 UTC
On Mon, 01 Dec 2014 13:51:48 -0500, The BADASS
Post by The BADASS
I wish you'd get a curb stomp to change your attitude, that would be a
hoot.
If Alex Cain ever showed his ugly midget wrestling wannabe face around
me, he'd get a curb stomp just for starters. When I got through with the
pimple-faced Rube he'd look so bad that it would make maggots vomit.
Sir Gregory
m***@yahoo.com
2014-12-01 19:06:52 UTC
On Mon, 01 Dec 2014 13:51:48 -0500, The DUMBASS
Post by The BADASS
I wish you'd get a curb stomp to change your attitude, that would be a
hoot.
If Alex Cain ever showed his ugly midget wrestling wannabe face around
me, he'd get a curb stomp just for starters. When I got through with the
pimple-faced Rube he'd look so bad that it would make maggots vomit.
--
Greggies you would have to step off of your boat to do that and I get the impression you don't get on land that often.

Not to mention that I wouldn't ever go close to someone as disgusting, violent, mentally disturbed and ignorant as you.
m***@yahoo.com
2014-12-01 19:05:02 UTC
Post by The BADASS
Post by m***@yahoo.com
On Mon, 01 Dec 2014 08:03:11 -0500, The DUMBASS
Post by The BADASS
Used to hate that song but now i love it. Randy Newman was a good
artist, especially with "I LOVE LA"
I wish you'd make a YouTube karaoke video of you singing
the *Short People* song. It would be a hoot.
--
Sir Gregory
I wish you'd make a YouTube video of you falling face first into your feces bucket.
It would be a hoot.
I wish you'd get a curb stomp to change your attitude, that would be a
hoot.
I wish Katie would be in the court room when you appear in front of a judge, that would be a hoot.

If anyone needs an attitude change, it's the pissbum who threatens to kill himself if people don't pay him money.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2014-12-01 19:10:14 UTC
I wish Katie would appear in front of a judge, that would be a hoot.
Agreed! That back-stabbing bitch needs to do some hard time...
m***@yahoo.com
2014-12-01 19:53:29 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
I wish Katie would appear in front of a judge, that would be a hoot.
Agreed! That back-stabbing bitch needs to do some hard time...
Your blind support of Emmett will eventually cause you to walk off of a pier.
Please continue.
Janithor
More homicidal ideation. Dink, you need help, call a therapist NOW.
Albätross
2014-12-01 23:13:42 UTC
Post by The BADASS
Post by The BADASS
Used to hate that song but now i love it. Randy Newman was a good
artist, especially with "I LOVE LA"
I wish you'd make a YouTube karaoke video of you singing
the *Short People* song. It would be a hoot.
--
Sir Gregory
I wish you'd make a YouTube video of you falling face first into your feces bucket.
It would be a hoot.
I wish you'd get a curb stomp to change your attitude, that would be a
hoot.
I wish you'd man up and drink the bleach already.

http://youtu.be/JZpDjacMGIM
Janithor
2014-12-01 23:32:05 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by The BADASS
Post by The BADASS
Used to hate that song but now i love it. Randy Newman was a good
artist, especially with "I LOVE LA"
I wish you'd make a YouTube karaoke video of you singing
the *Short People* song. It would be a hoot.
--
Sir Gregory
I wish you'd make a YouTube video of you falling face first into your feces bucket.
It would be a hoot.
I wish you'd get a curb stomp to change your attitude, that would be a
hoot.
I wish you'd man up and drink the bleach already.
Oooo another homicidal maniac in our ranks. This group would be a
therapist's gold mine.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2014-12-01 18:56:12 UTC
Post by The BADASS
Used to hate that song but now i love it. Randy Newman was a good
artist, especially with "I LOVE LA"
I wish you'd make a YouTube karaoke video of you singing
the *Short People* song. It would be a hoot.
I . . . falling face first into your feces bucket.
It would be a hoot.
His own words!

Yes it would, scat boy
m***@yahoo.com
2014-12-01 19:05:49 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
I . . . falling face first into feces bucket.
It would be a hoot.
own words!
scat boy
You are one sick little feces-favorer, Greg.
Janithor
2014-12-01 21:17:31 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by The BADASS
Used to hate that song but now i love it. Randy Newman was a good
artist, especially with "I LOVE LA"
I wish you'd make a YouTube karaoke video of you singing
the *Short People* song. It would be a hoot.
--
Sir Gregory
I wish you'd make a YouTube video of you falling face first into your feces bucket.
It would be a hoot.
Dink, make that appointment. Please. You need help.