Who would you bitchslap the most in RSPW,AUK or APWW?
unknown
2003-11-22 05:35:27 UTC
A. John Henry
B. SheHawk
C. Molotta
D. Cunt the Shocker
E. Incubus
F. Pete Ross
G. FrogButt
H. Gary Buttsore.

????
Alex Cain
2003-11-22 06:45:13 UTC
"Mr.Extreme" <myster@@fuckoff.net> wrote in message news:***@4ax.com...

-snip-

You, for avoiding the killfile once again.

You aren't even a good troll.

-KILLFILED-
unknown

HAHAHAHAHAHHA
Hockeyhead Frogbutt
2003-11-22 23:43:40 UTC
Post by unknown
Post by Alex Cain
-snip-
You, for avoiding the killfile once again.
You aren't even a good troll.
-KILLFILED-
Own3d again!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHHA
Own this, Mary.

PPTHTHTHTHTHTHTHTHTHTHTHTHTHTHTHTHHH!
This is my sig. If you don't like it you can go fuck yourself.
Uncle Whoopass
2003-11-23 04:54:06 UTC
Post by Alex Cain
-snip-
You, for avoiding the killfile once again.
You aren't even a good troll.
Seriously.

He's pretty uninspiring, it's almost like he's trying too hard or
something.

Quite lame.
GRID #5889
Mr.Extreme
2003-11-23 05:03:46 UTC
Post by Uncle Whoopass
Post by Alex Cain
-snip-
You, for avoiding the killfile once again.
You aren't even a good troll.
Seriously.
He's pretty uninspiring, it's almost like he's trying too hard or
something.
Quite lame.
Jeez, you are one bitchafied ho ain't you?

Respond to me you pussy.
Uncle Whoopass

GRID #5889
Mr.Extreme

You read like a cool guy.
Uncle Whoopass
2003-11-23 05:34:11 UTC
Post by Mr.Extreme
Post by Mr.Extreme
Post by Uncle Whoopass
Post by Alex Cain
-snip-
You, for avoiding the killfile once again.
You aren't even a good troll.
Seriously.
He's pretty uninspiring, it's almost like he's trying too hard or
something.
Quite lame.
Jeez, you are one bitchafied ho ain't you?
Respond to me you pussy.
Ok.
Hi.
LOL
You read like a cool guy.
What is it you want??
GRID #5889
Mr.Extreme
2003-11-23 05:57:09 UTC
Post by Uncle Whoopass
Post by Mr.Extreme
Post by Mr.Extreme
Post by Uncle Whoopass
Post by Alex Cain
-snip-
You, for avoiding the killfile once again.
You aren't even a good troll.
Seriously.
He's pretty uninspiring, it's almost like he's trying too hard or
something.
Quite lame.
Jeez, you are one bitchafied ho ain't you?
Respond to me you pussy.
Ok.
Hi.
LOL
You read like a cool guy.
What is it you want??
Nothing. You chose to diss without knowing who or what I am. that is very
reason why flame wars start. When I try to retire, people like you jump in
blind. Your buddy the social mishap John Henry will be a slap puppet for
life. Don't try to defend the moron. He'll sit back while we go at it and
then claim that he did all of the flaming. It's a common tactic among whiny
punks like him. Plonk the agressor and then talk shit. But, recruit the
dullards of the group to fight for him. Hi dullard!
You damned tool.

Have a nice day.
Hockeyhead Frogbutt
2003-11-23 06:21:01 UTC
Post by Mr.Extreme
Post by Uncle Whoopass
Post by Mr.Extreme
Post by Mr.Extreme
Post by Uncle Whoopass
Post by Alex Cain
-snip-
You, for avoiding the killfile once again.
You aren't even a good troll.
Seriously.
He's pretty uninspiring, it's almost like he's trying too hard
or something.
Quite lame.
Jeez, you are one bitchafied ho ain't you?
Respond to me you pussy.
Ok.
Hi.
LOL
You read like a cool guy.
What is it you want??
Nothing. You chose to diss without knowing who or what I am.
We fucking know who and what you are, Mary. That's why we taunt you.
Dr. Flonkenstein
2003-11-23 15:54:35 UTC
Being tired of lurking, on Sun, 23 Nov 2003 06:21:01 +0000, Hockeyhead
Post by Hockeyhead Frogbutt
Post by Mr.Extreme
Post by Uncle Whoopass
Post by Mr.Extreme
Post by Mr.Extreme
Post by Uncle Whoopass
Post by Alex Cain
-snip-
You, for avoiding the killfile once again.
You aren't even a good troll.
Seriously.
He's pretty uninspiring, it's almost like he's trying too hard
or something.
Quite lame.
Jeez, you are one bitchafied ho ain't you?
Respond to me you pussy.
Ok.
Hi.
LOL
You read like a cool guy.
What is it you want??
Nothing. You chose to diss without knowing who or what I am.
We fucking know who and what you are, Mary. That's why we taunt you.
Maybe this could help:

http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame56.html
--
mhm 27x12
smeeter #28
CEO Alcatroll Labs Inc.
John Henry
2003-11-23 16:19:22 UTC
You! Yes, YOU, Dr. Flonkenstein (***@hotmail.com)!
Behind the alt.usenet.kooks sheds! Stand still, laddie!
Post by Dr. Flonkenstein
http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame56.html
LMAO~! How have I missed this site prior to now?

Which Flame Warrior are YOU?

[ping Krusty: http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame35.html thought you'd
like that]
--
John Henry
-Now playing: Winamp stopped
I'm on my way -- Soundgarden
Dr. Flonkenstein
2003-11-23 17:02:55 UTC
Being tired of lurking, on Sun, 23 Nov 2003 16:19:22 +0000, John Henry
Post by Dr. Flonkenstein
http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame56.html
LMAO~! How have I missed this site prior to now?
Which Flame Warrior are YOU?
Probably a mixture of:

#32, #11 and #34

And you?
CEO Alcatroll Labs Inc.
John Henry
2003-11-23 17:37:19 UTC
You! Yes, YOU, Dr. Flonkenstein
(***@hotmail.com)! Behind the
rec.sport.pro-wrestling sheds! Stand still, laddie!
Post by Dr. Flonkenstein
Being tired of lurking, on Sun, 23 Nov 2003 16:19:22 +0000, John Henry
You! Yes, YOU, Dr. Flonkenstein
#32, #11 and #34
And you?
Haven't looked at all of them, but some blend of the ego, the furious
typer, and a couple of others. Depends on the discussion, more'n
anything.
I'm on my way -- Soundgarden
Dr. Flonkenstein
2003-11-23 17:42:30 UTC
Being tired of lurking, on Sun, 23 Nov 2003 17:37:19 +0000, John Henry
You! Yes, YOU, Dr. Flonkenstein
Post by Dr. Flonkenstein
Being tired of lurking, on Sun, 23 Nov 2003 16:19:22 +0000, John Henry
You! Yes, YOU, Dr. Flonkenstein
#32, #11 and #34
And you?
Haven't looked at all of them, but some blend of the ego, the furious
typer, and a couple of others. Depends on the discussion, more'n
anything.
It's a good thing to have some self-knowledge.
CEO Alcatroll Labs Inc.
John Henry
2003-11-23 18:10:41 UTC
Post by Dr. Flonkenstein
Being tired of lurking, on Sun, 23 Nov 2003 17:37:19 +0000, John Henry
You! Yes, YOU, Dr. Flonkenstein
Post by Dr. Flonkenstein
Being tired of lurking, on Sun, 23 Nov 2003 16:19:22 +0000, John
You! Yes, YOU, Dr. Flonkenstein
#32, #11 and #34
And you?
Haven't looked at all of them, but some blend of the ego, the furious
typer, and a couple of others. Depends on the discussion, more'n
anything.
It's a good thing to have some self-knowledge.
*nods* It's been suggested that this is a (the?) key difference between
"eccentric" and "kook."
I'm on my way -- Soundgarden
Dr. Flonkenstein
2003-11-23 19:57:27 UTC
Being tired of lurking, on Sun, 23 Nov 2003 18:10:41 +0000, John Henry
You! Yes, YOU, Dr. Flonkenstein
Post by Dr. Flonkenstein
Being tired of lurking, on Sun, 23 Nov 2003 17:37:19 +0000, John Henry
You! Yes, YOU, Dr. Flonkenstein
Post by Dr. Flonkenstein
Being tired of lurking, on Sun, 23 Nov 2003 16:19:22 +0000, John
You! Yes, YOU, Dr. Flonkenstein
#32, #11 and #34
And you?
Haven't looked at all of them, but some blend of the ego, the furious
typer, and a couple of others. Depends on the discussion, more'n
anything.
It's a good thing to have some self-knowledge.
*nods* It's been suggested that this is a (the?) key difference between
"eccentric" and "kook."
The head on the nail. I'd like to answer the question mark, but I guess it
will lead to too much information. Maybe the subject for a new thread?
CEO Alcatroll Labs Inc.
John Henry
2003-11-23 21:19:34 UTC
Post by Dr. Flonkenstein
Post by John Henry
*nods* It's been suggested that this is a (the?) key difference
between "eccentric" and "kook."
The head on the nail. I'd like to answer the question mark, but I
guess it will lead to too much information. Maybe the subject for a
new thread?
Actually, I reeled off about 400 lines on just this subject in another
thread last night ;-)
I'm on my way -- Soundgarden
Dr. Flonkenstein
2003-11-24 01:05:08 UTC
Being tired of lurking, on Sun, 23 Nov 2003 21:19:34 +0000, John Henry
You! Yes, YOU, Dr. Flonkenstein
Post by Dr. Flonkenstein
Post by John Henry
*nods* It's been suggested that this is a (the?) key difference
between "eccentric" and "kook."
The head on the nail. I'd like to answer the question mark, but I
guess it will lead to too much information. Maybe the subject for a
new thread?
Actually, I reeled off about 400 lines on just this subject in another
thread last night ;-)
OK I'll start a new thread about this subject in AUK then:

The most important treatsof a k00k for me would be:

1) A total lack of empathy (what they have in common with e.g. serial
killers)
CEO Alcatroll Labs Inc.
Assassin
2003-11-24 01:22:30 UTC
On Mon, 24 Nov 2003 02:05:08 +0100, "Dr. Flonkenstein"
<***@hotmail.com> with the help of a thousand
monkeys banging on keyboards, was finally able to type out the
Post by Dr. Flonkenstein
Being tired of lurking, on Sun, 23 Nov 2003 21:19:34 +0000, John Henry
You! Yes, YOU, Dr. Flonkenstein
Post by Dr. Flonkenstein
Post by John Henry
*nods* It's been suggested that this is a (the?) key difference
between "eccentric" and "kook."
The head on the nail. I'd like to answer the question mark, but I
guess it will lead to too much information. Maybe the subject for a
new thread?
Actually, I reeled off about 400 lines on just this subject in another
thread last night ;-)
1) A total lack of empathy (what they have in common with e.g. serial
killers)
2) An inability to see their own faults and character defects, even
when others point it out.

3) an inability to admit when they are wrong about something. The
most might do is make excuses for their error, but they never claim
they are wrong.
--
Tehawk ©2003
The Cerebral Assassin

http://www.tehawk.com
http://home.earthlink.net/~tehawk

The Inverse Law of FlameWars
The More A Person Brags About How Good They Are At Flaming (or Trolling too), The More They Suck At It.

Vote For The Dumbest Person On Usenet:
http://www.bestandworst.com/pages/vote/vote-4846.html
Dr. Flonkenstein
2003-11-24 02:12:05 UTC
Being tired of lurking, on Mon, 24 Nov 2003 01:22:30 +0000, Assassin
Post by Dr. Flonkenstein
Being tired of lurking, on Sun, 23 Nov 2003 21:19:34 +0000, John Henry
You! Yes, YOU, Dr. Flonkenstein
Post by Dr. Flonkenstein
Post by John Henry
*nods* It's been suggested that this is a (the?) key difference
between "eccentric" and "kook."
The head on the nail. I'd like to answer the question mark, but I
guess it will lead to too much information. Maybe the subject for a
new thread?
Actually, I reeled off about 400 lines on just this subject in another
thread last night ;-)
1) A total lack of empathy (what they have in common with e.g. serial
killers)
2) An inability to see their own faults and character defects, even
when others point it out.
especially when they are "dogpiled"
Post by Assassin
3) an inability to admit when they are wrong about something. The
most might do is make excuses for their error, but they never claim
they are wrong.
Or at least to run into the hills and wait until the heath is over, at
least.

4) The use of sockpuppets to make others believe there are others that
support their opinions. I posted another thread with the paradigm of this
behaviour: Chuckles Lysaght/ aka Jethro Giant Brain/ aka Janet Santana, a
notorious plagiarizer who stole other people's poetry and published it on the
internet under his own name. Everybody else caught red handedly like him
(the proofs are still available on the net) would have run away in shame,
but he, even after having admitted it, still claims to be a great "poet"
on the internet.

More about Chuckles Lysaght here:

http://www.insurgent.org/~alcatroll/Kooks/KOTM08.html
CEO Alcatroll Labs Inc.
Zinc
2003-11-24 02:27:37 UTC
Post by Dr. Flonkenstein
Being tired of lurking, on Sun, 23 Nov 2003 21:19:34 +0000, John Henry
You! Yes, YOU, Dr. Flonkenstein
Post by Assassin
[...]
5) (From a beer NG perspective) Kooks get kookier when identified as such.
They begin to doubt their own judgment, however slightly in some cases, and
escalate the behavior that made them stand out in the first place. Most
people would do just the opposite, but the kook begins to 'play' the role to
the hilt if s/he doesn't 'get it' out the outset. (Or, more simply, if they
chose a Coors Light over a free Guinness in a reputable pub.)
CEO Alcatroll Labs Inc.
Horatio
2003-11-24 02:39:58 UTC
Post by Dr. Flonkenstein
Being tired of lurking, on Sun, 23 Nov 2003 21:19:34 +0000, John Henry
You! Yes, YOU, Dr. Flonkenstein
Post by Assassin
3) an inability to admit when they are wrong about something. The
most might do is make excuses for their error, but they never claim
they are wrong.
Or at least to run into the hills and wait until the heath is over, at
least.
4) The use of sockpuppets to make others believe there are others that
support their opinions. I posted another thread with the paradigm of this
behaviour: Chuckles Lysaght/ aka Jethro Giant Brain/ aka Janet Santana, a
notorious plagiarizer who stole other people's poetry and published it
on
Post by Zinc
the
Post by Dr. Flonkenstein
internet under his own name. Everybody else caught red handedly like him
(the proofs are still available on the net) would have run away in shame,
but he, even after having admitted it, still claims to be a great "poet"
on the internet.
http://www.insurgent.org/~alcatroll/Kooks/KOTM08.html
5) (From a beer NG perspective) Kooks get kookier when identified as such.
They begin to doubt their own judgment, however slightly in some cases, and
escalate the behavior that made them stand out in the first place. Most
people would do just the opposite, but the kook begins to 'play' the role to
the hilt if s/he doesn't 'get it' out the outset. (Or, more simply, if they
chose a Coors Light over a free Guinness in a reputable pub.)
sheesh, if they choose a free Coors Light over an over-priced Guinness in a
gutter they are suspect as a k00k from a beer group perspective.

-H
Post by Zinc
CEO Alcatroll Labs Inc.
Zinc
2003-11-24 03:53:36 UTC
Post by Col. RJ
Post by Dr. Flonkenstein
Being tired of lurking, on Sun, 23 Nov 2003 21:19:34 +0000, John Henry
You! Yes, YOU, Dr. Flonkenstein
Post by Dr. Flonkenstein
Post by John Henry
*nods* It's been suggested that this is a (the?) key difference
between "eccentric" and "kook."
The head on the nail. I'd like to answer the question mark, but I
guess it will lead to too much information. Maybe the subject for a
new thread?
Actually, I reeled off about 400 lines on just this subject in
another
Post by Zinc
Post by Dr. Flonkenstein
Post by Assassin
Post by Dr. Flonkenstein
thread last night ;-)
Post by Col. RJ
Post by Zinc
Post by Dr. Flonkenstein
notorious plagiarizer who stole other people's poetry and published it
on
Post by Zinc
the
Post by Zinc
chose a Coors Light over a free Guinness in a reputable pub.)
sheesh, if they choose a free Coors Light over an over-priced Guinness in a
gutter they are suspect as a k00k from a beer group perspective.
If they chose a Coors Light over a cold Guinness piss puddle they'd still be
suspect. Well, maybe not stupid but still suspect.

Z~
Post by Col. RJ
-H
Post by Zinc
CEO Alcatroll Labs Inc.
Dr. Flonkenstein
2003-11-24 02:45:29 UTC
Post by Dr. Flonkenstein
Being tired of lurking, on Sun, 23 Nov 2003 21:19:34 +0000, John Henry
You! Yes, YOU, Dr. Flonkenstein
Post by Dr. Flonkenstein
internet under his own name. Everybody else caught red handedly like him
(the proofs are still available on the net) would have run away in shame,
but he, even after having admitted it, still claims to be a great "poet"
on the internet.
http://www.insurgent.org/~alcatroll/Kooks/KOTM08.html
5) (From a beer NG perspective) Kooks get kookier when identified as such.
They certainly do, and that is related to rule 2)
Post by Zinc
They begin to doubt their own judgment, however slightly in some cases, and
escalate the behavior that made them stand out in the first place.
The same way children do when they are asked to stop certain behaviours.
Post by Zinc
Most
people would do just the opposite, but the kook begins to 'play' the role to
the hilt if s/he doesn't 'get it' out the outset.
Many drunkards I meet in bars have exactly the same behaviour.
Post by Zinc
(Or, more simply, if they
chose a Coors Light over a free Guinness in a reputable pub.)
I prefer a Triple Westmalle !!
Post by Zinc
CEO Alcatroll Labs Inc.
Horatio
2003-11-24 03:03:35 UTC
Post by Dr. Flonkenstein
Post by Dr. Flonkenstein
Being tired of lurking, on Sun, 23 Nov 2003 21:19:34 +0000, John Henry
You! Yes, YOU, Dr. Flonkenstein
Post by Zinc
(Or, more simply, if they
chose a Coors Light over a free Guinness in a reputable pub.)
I prefer a Triple Westmalle !!
Or Duvel!!

That's some good beer!

-H
Post by Dr. Flonkenstein
Post by Zinc
CEO Alcatroll Labs Inc.
Zinc
2003-11-24 03:06:13 UTC
Post by Dr. Flonkenstein
Post by Dr. Flonkenstein
Being tired of lurking, on Sun, 23 Nov 2003 21:19:34 +0000, John Henry
You! Yes, YOU, Dr. Flonkenstein
Post by Zinc
(Or, more simply, if they
chose a Coors Light over a free Guinness in a reputable pub.)
I prefer a Triple Westmalle !!
Another Belgian I haven't heard of. Hmm, one review says the flavor is like
a "blend of banana, alcohal (sic), sweet bell pepper, and clove".
Interesting - time to buy another note pad for the shopping list I see.

Z~
Post by Dr. Flonkenstein
Post by Zinc
CEO Alcatroll Labs Inc.
John Henry
2003-11-24 03:02:50 UTC
Post by Dr. Flonkenstein
Being tired of lurking, on Sun, 23 Nov 2003 21:19:34 +0000, John
You! Yes, YOU, Dr. Flonkenstein
Post by Assassin
3) an inability to admit when they are wrong about something. The
most might do is make excuses for their error, but they never claim
they are wrong.
Or at least to run into the hills and wait until the heath is over, at
least.
4) The use of sockpuppets to make others believe there are others that
support their opinions. I posted another thread with the paradigm of
this behaviour: Chuckles Lysaght/ aka Jethro Giant Brain/ aka Janet
Santana, a notorious plagiarizer who stole other people's poetry and
published it on the internet under his own name. Everybody else caught
red handedly like him (the proofs are still available on the net)
would have run away in shame, but he, even after having admitted it,
still claims to be a great "poet" on the internet.
5) (I stole this concept from the person I was discussing this with last
night; regrettably, I've forgotten who it was :-P) - The k00k honestly
believes that their behaviour is NORMAL.

Richard Bullis really believes that ALL men want to schtup an 8-year-old,
and he's just the only one who's man enough to admit it. It simply does
not click with him that such desires are sick and wrong by *any* measure,
be it popular opinion or objective consideration.

Sollog really, truly believes - in stark defiance of all logic - that any
normal person would agree that Easter Island is within 100 miles of
north-central argentina, and anyone who disagrees is engaging in a
deliberate deception for the purpose of smearing him.

6) A true k00k is convinced that they know TEH TRVTH. A normal person
might accept the possibility of alien life. They may even allow for the
speculative possibility that this life is not only intelligent, but
intelligent enough to achieve interstellar or intergalactic travel.

The k00k believes that they not only KNOW FOR SURE that there
UNQUESTIONABLY is alien life that is regularly visiting this planet, but
that they KNOW FOR SURE why these aliens would bother, and the KNOW FOR
SURE that the aliens are the driving force behind a conspiracy against
them (or at the very least, a conspiracy WITH a feared/hated group, real
or imagined, such as the US Government, the Freemasons, or the Usenet
Cabal).

Where the normal - or even wildly eccentric - person might be openminded
enough to consider possibilities, the k00k is firmly convinced tha tnot
only does he have the answer, he has the ONLY answer, and the rest of us
are merely unenlightened patsies in droning service to the dark overlords
of a secret cabal of BEMs and [Insert Evil Sekrit Society Here].

Similarly, not to rely too much on Sollog for illustration, the k00k
believes that he is endowed with special powers, abilities, or status
which sets him above and apart from the rest of humanity; rather than the
accepted scholarly observation (accepted, at least, in those scholarly
circles which give any sort or credence to such things) that precognitive
impulses are often inexact and oftentimes worthless except in retrospect
- a blurry picture, "seeing through the glass darkly" - the psyk00k
believes that he (or his chosen persona fixee) knows TEH TRVTH, TEH HOLE
TRVTH, AND NOTTIN BUT TEH TRVTH, and if you don't get it, it's because
you're "not worthy" or "not intelligent enough to understand."

7) This relates to the last one, and may be a key to k00k: A normal,
healthy, openminded person's approach to esoteric subjects for which
there is no concrete evidence pro or con begins with the acceptance of
their own ignorance, to wit: "I neither believe nor disbelieve in alien
life; I have not seen it, but it seems to me that it is not impossible,
in an effectively infinite universe, that there may be other planets
which harbor life, even intelligent life."

The kook's approach always begins with an utter conviction in their own
intellect and information, and a pathological inability to even consider
the possibility that they, or their information, may be mistaken or in
error. They often invent elaborate delusions - the voice of GAWD, which
of course speaks only to them and nobody else, ever, for instance - to
justify this conviction.

Composed by Mailer Signature (http://www.unusualworks.com)
Dr. Flonkenstein
2003-11-24 03:22:18 UTC
Being tired of lurking, on Mon, 24 Nov 2003 03:02:50 +0000, John Henry
Post by John Henry
You! Yes, YOU, Dr. Flonkenstein
sheds! Stand still, laddie!
Post by Dr. Flonkenstein
Being tired of lurking, on Sun, 23 Nov 2003 21:19:34 +0000, John
You! Yes, YOU, Dr. Flonkenstein
Post by Assassin
[...]
MMmm, this is indeed a very accurate way of stating things.
Maybe this material could be used to set up an interesting web page.
Your opinion?
CEO Alcatroll Labs Inc.
John Henry
2003-11-24 03:46:18 UTC
Post by Dr. Flonkenstein
Being tired of lurking, on Mon, 24 Nov 2003 03:02:50 +0000, John Henry
You! Yes, YOU, Dr. Flonkenstein
Post by Dr. Flonkenstein
Being tired of lurking, on Sun, 23 Nov 2003 21:19:34 +0000, John
You! Yes, YOU, Dr. Flonkenstein
Post by Assassin
[...]
I'd be more than happy to archive this thread until it peters out and
then piece together a full-fledged Kookologist's Handbook out of it,
which I could host at my site and package for mirroring (might have to
have someone .tar/.gzip it for the unix crew). Obviously I'd have to
trim some of my own excess verbiage, but most people would suggest that I
should be doing that anyway ;-)
--
John Henry - they retired that award though...
I'm on my way -- Soundgarden
Dr. Flonkenstein
2003-11-24 04:01:10 UTC
Being tired of lurking, on Mon, 24 Nov 2003 03:46:18 +0000, John Henry
Post by John Henry
You! Yes, YOU, Dr. Flonkenstein
sheds! Stand still, laddie!
Post by Dr. Flonkenstein
Being tired of lurking, on Mon, 24 Nov 2003 03:02:50 +0000, John Henry
You! Yes, YOU, Dr. Flonkenstein
Post by Dr. Flonkenstein
Being tired of lurking, on Sun, 23 Nov 2003 21:19:34 +0000, John
You! Yes, YOU, Dr. Flonkenstein
Post by Assassin
[...]
I think a good kookologist page would be a good idea, but I reckon it will
be a lot of work to realize it. On the other hand it is my opinion it will
fill in a vacuum that would be more than welcomed by more people we could
imagine. We should discuss preliminary issues in another ng, or in private
mail..
CEO Alcatroll Labs Inc.
John Henry
2003-11-24 03:31:33 UTC
You! Yes, YOU, John Henry (***@lowgenius.com)! Behind the
alt.usenet.kooks sheds! Stand still, laddie!

I'll stop numbering these because it's pointless when someone else could be
generating the same number, but a few more behavioural observations, culled
from a current asskicking I'm handing diaperboi in sn.g:

- Frothing loons often believe illogical things like they are god, or that
running around calling people niggers and kikes proves they're not a bigot.

- Frothing loons have a marked tendency to believe that THEY are in
control of a situation that they clearly have little or no control over.

- Frothing kooks often believe that they are engaging in some masterful
game of human chess, when all they're really engaged in is ritual public
self-abuse.

These three observations come from a situation in which Diaperboi called
Rikijo II a "nigger." I responded that this sure made him look
intelligent. He comes back calling me a kike - a slur for a jew. I note
that my dad is Dutch, my mom two types of native american. Diaperboi then
declares that he has manipulated me into revealing this highly sensitive
and controverial (!) personal information. Of course, the reality is that
it's neither a big secret, nor a big deal - just a funny point to spank him
on.

- The fullblown kook often imagines that they are somehow a potential
threat to anyone they come in contact with. Excellent examples have been
provided by numerous kook over the years, but most recently, Diaperboi's
"manipulating" me into "revealing" my ethnicity - as if he's going to
somehow hurt me with this information - and Sprocketboi's "hunting down" my
home address and phone numbers - they're both posted all over my website,
and I've put them out on Usenet myself on several occasions - are supposed
to make me feel like I'm at some risk or under some threat. I suspect that
this is actually a reflexive reaction on the part of the kook to their own
utter impotence in offline life; they must puff up their chests and pretend
that they have made someone PH33R TH3M, because it helps them to ignore the
fact that in reality, they wouldn't be a threat to a houseplant even if
they were carrying a low-yield nuke. This line of kookery is what
eventually leads to threats of violence and death, such as we have seen
this week from Sprocketboi and Mary this week.

Dr. Flonkenstein
2003-11-24 03:53:12 UTC
Being tired of lurking, on Mon, 24 Nov 2003 03:31:33 +0000, John Henry
Post by John Henry
[...]
I propose we continue this discussion into another ng, like

nyg.sna.rney-pheyrl

where we can talk at ease.

ok?
CEO Alcatroll Labs Inc.
Zinc
2003-11-24 04:03:40 UTC
Post by John Henry
[...]
Be that way then. My round next time. But, for what it's worth, I would be a
little worried about known kooks who went looking for home numbers even if
you think they're harmless. Maybe just a father's perspective.

Z~
CEO Alcatroll Labs Inc.
John Henry
2003-11-23 15:34:33 UTC
You! Yes, YOU, Uncle Whoopass (***@gogo.edu)! Behind the
Post by Uncle Whoopass
Post by Mr.Extreme
Post by Mr.Extreme
Post by Uncle Whoopass
Post by Alex Cain
-snip-
You, for avoiding the killfile once again.
You aren't even a good troll.
Seriously.
He's pretty uninspiring, it's almost like he's trying too hard or
something.
Quite lame.
Jeez, you are one bitchafied ho ain't you?
Respond to me you pussy.
Ok.
Hi.
LOL
You read like a cool guy.
What is it you want??
He wants to be mistaken for intelligent life.
I'm on my way -- Soundgarden
White Flight
2003-11-22 07:03:49 UTC
Post by unknown
A. John Henry
B. SheHawk
C. Molotta
D. Cunt the Shocker
E. Incubus
F. Pete Ross
G. FrogButt
H. Gary Buttsore.
So those are all the people that kicked your ass this week.
White Flight
I.B. Blaqman
Get you ass back to cleaning the bivouac, Pvt. Bryant.
Col. RJ
2003-11-22 19:16:14 UTC
On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 16:13:37 +0900, "I.B. Blaqman"
Post by I.B. Blaqman
Post by White Flight
Post by unknown
A. John Henry
B. SheHawk
C. Molotta
D. Cunt the Shocker
E. Incubus
F. Pete Ross
G. FrogButt
H. Gary Buttsore.
So those are all the people that kicked your ass this week.
--
White Flight
Get you ass back to cleaning the bivouac, Pvt. Bryant.
Christ another nigger lamer.

--
Once you remove the absurdity from human existence,
there isn't much left.
I.B. Blaqman
2003-11-22 19:22:04 UTC
Post by I.B. Blaqman
Post by White Flight
Post by unknown
A. John Henry
B. SheHawk
C. Molotta
D. Cunt the Shocker
E. Incubus
F. Pete Ross
G. FrogButt
H. Gary Buttsore.
So those are all the people that kicked your ass this week.
--
White Flight
Get you ass back to cleaning the bivouac, Pvt. Bryant.
Christ another nigger lamer.
Christ, another predictable white asshole trying to get heat by parroting
the word "nigger". You rule, pal.....in your own delusional mind,
Whitey B Pistoff
2003-11-22 20:14:16 UTC
On Sun, 23 Nov 2003 04:22:04 +0900, "I.B. Blaqman"
Post by I.B. Blaqman
Christ, another predictable white asshole trying to get heat by parroting
the word "nigger". You rule, pal.....in your own delusional mind,
Kinda like you niggers parrotting the word cracker. Hyrocrit!
Speaking of delusional, you think blackpower is worth anything.
Col. RJ
2003-11-22 21:10:18 UTC
Post by I.B. Blaqman
Post by White Flight
Post by unknown
A. John Henry
B. SheHawk
C. Molotta
D. Cunt the Shocker
E. Incubus
F. Pete Ross
G. FrogButt
H. Gary Buttsore.
So those are all the people that kicked your ass this week.
--
White Flight
Get you ass back to cleaning the bivouac, Pvt. Bryant.
Christ another nigger lamer.
Christ, another predictable white asshole trying to get heat by parroting
the word "nigger". You rule, pal.....in your own delusional mind,
You think of white assholes a lot don't you faggot. Do you and
extreme go to NAMBLA meets together

--
Once you remove the absurdity from human existence,
there isn't much left.
White Flight
2003-11-23 05:15:36 UTC
Post by I.B. Blaqman
Post by White Flight
Post by unknown
A. John Henry
B. SheHawk
C. Molotta
D. Cunt the Shocker
E. Incubus
F. Pete Ross
G. FrogButt
H. Gary Buttsore.
So those are all the people that kicked your ass this week.
--
White Flight
Get you ass back to cleaning the bivouac, Pvt. Bryant.
Christ another nigger lamer.
Christ, another predictable white asshole trying to get heat by parroting
the word "nigger". You rule, pal.....in your own delusional mind,
Christ another asshole.
Why are you the only person to stick up for Extreme?
Are you his boyfriend?
White Flight
Mr.Extreme
2003-11-23 05:32:51 UTC
Post by White Flight
Post by I.B. Blaqman
Post by White Flight
Post by unknown
A. John Henry
B. SheHawk
C. Molotta
D. Cunt the Shocker
E. Incubus
F. Pete Ross
G. FrogButt
H. Gary Buttsore.
So those are all the people that kicked your ass this week.
--
White Flight
Get you ass back to cleaning the bivouac, Pvt. Bryant.
Christ another nigger lamer.
Christ, another predictable white asshole trying to get heat by parroting
the word "nigger". You rule, pal.....in your own delusional mind,
Christ another asshole.
** Oh, you and Pissy got a thing going on?
Post by White Flight
Why are you the only person to stick up for Extreme?
** I don't need anyone to 'stick up' for me. Mother fucker he's not an air
freshner. SLAP!
Post by White Flight
Are you his boyfriend?
** is there ANYTHING else that you think about besides gay issues? Even
though I'm not gay, it's all that you spew. Go get some dick in yer life and
be done with it.
White Flight
2003-11-23 06:34:46 UTC
Post by I.B. Blaqman
Post by White Flight
Post by I.B. Blaqman
Post by White Flight
Are you his boyfriend?
** is there ANYTHING else that you think about besides gay issues? Even
though I'm not gay, it's all that you spew. Go get some dick in yer life and
be done with it.
Let's see if other people agree with you:
http://www.bestandworst.com/pages/vote/vote-5901.html
White Flight
Col. RJ
2003-11-24 00:20:58 UTC
Post by I.B. Blaqman
Post by White Flight
Post by I.B. Blaqman
Post by White Flight
Are you his boyfriend?
** is there ANYTHING else that you think about besides gay issues? Even
though I'm not gay, it's all that you spew. Go get some dick in yer life and
be done with it.
If you are not gay, as you claim. Why did you come out of the closet
in this very newsgroup?

To late to backpedal now, you came out, wave that rainbow flag with
pride extreme.

--
Once you remove the absurdity from human existence,
there isn't much left.
unknown
2003-11-22 12:07:59 UTC
Post by White Flight
Post by unknown
A. John Henry
B. SheHawk
C. Molotta
D. Cunt the Shocker
E. Incubus
F. Pete Ross
G. FrogButt
H. Gary Buttsore.
So those are all the people that kicked your ass this week.
--
White Flight
You fool. You wish that were so true. The collection of mifits,miscreants,
hasbeens and social mishaps above NEVER scored a win on the ExtremeOne. Now
back to the fields boy.
Alterego
2003-11-22 13:30:00 UTC
now make a list of everyone that has kicked your ass in AFN...heres a
hint..you will wear out the keys on your keyboard..
You are..as we all know...AFN's Fav Whipping boy!
back to the fields boy.
Col. RJ
2003-11-22 19:16:15 UTC
Post by unknown
Post by White Flight
Post by unknown
A. John Henry
B. SheHawk
C. Molotta
D. Cunt the Shocker
E. Incubus
F. Pete Ross
G. FrogButt
H. Gary Buttsore.
So those are all the people that kicked your ass this week.
--
White Flight
You fool. You wish that were so true. The collection of mifits,miscreants,
hasbeens and social mishaps above NEVER scored a win on the ExtremeOne. Now
back to the fields boy.
Their your NAMBLA customers at the gayblade, is that it?

--
Once you remove the absurdity from human existence,
there isn't much left.
Hockeyhead Frogbutt
2003-11-23 00:07:35 UTC
Post by unknown
Post by White Flight
Post by unknown
A. John Henry
B. SheHawk
C. Molotta
D. Cunt the Shocker
E. Incubus
F. Pete Ross
G. FrogButt
H. Gary Buttsore.
So those are all the people that kicked your ass this week.
--
White Flight
You fool. You wish that were so true. The collection of
mifits,miscreants, hasbeens and social mishaps above NEVER scored a
win on the ExtremeOne. Now back to the fields boy.
Shine those toilets, Mary.
This is my sig. If you don't like it you can go fuck yourself.
John Henry
2003-11-22 16:06:53 UTC
You! Yes, YOU, White Flight (***@hotmail.com)! Behind the
Post by White Flight
Post by unknown
A. John Henry
B. SheHawk
C. Molotta
D. Cunt the Shocker
E. Incubus
F. Pete Ross
G. FrogButt
H. Gary Buttsore.
So those are all the people that kicked your ass this week.
WOOHOO~! I R NUMBAH WAN!
I'm on my way -- Soundgarden
Bean Fried Deja
2003-11-22 21:40:28 UTC
Post by White Flight
Post by unknown
A. John Henry
B. SheHawk
C. Molotta
D. Cunt the Shocker
E. Incubus
F. Pete Ross
G. FrogButt
H. Gary Buttsore.
So those are all the people that kicked your ass this week.
I thought it was funny when (s)he thought Wales was part of England.

-Beans
William J. Wolfe
There are many more but the chimp has difficulty counting past seven.
Peter J Ross
2003-11-22 07:53:49 UTC
Post by unknown
A. John Henry
B. SheHawk
C. Molotta
D. Cunt the Shocker
E. Incubus
F. Pete Ross
G. FrogButt
H. Gary Buttsore.
????
YAY, I'M ON MARY'S LITS!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!
--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8 Smeeter #30

(Remove NOSPAM to reply)
unknown
2003-11-22 12:02:52 UTC
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by unknown
A. John Henry
B. SheHawk
C. Molotta
D. Cunt the Shocker
E. Incubus
F. Pete Ross
G. FrogButt
H. Gary Buttsore.
????
YAY, I'M ON MARY'S LITS!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!
Only one of a short mind would be thrilled to be on that list.
Alterego
2003-11-22 13:30:48 UTC
but no denying that you enjoy being called "Mary" though, huh boy?
Post by unknown
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by unknown
A. John Henry
B. SheHawk
C. Molotta
D. Cunt the Shocker
E. Incubus
F. Pete Ross
G. FrogButt
H. Gary Buttsore.
????
Mr.Extreme
2003-11-22 13:34:54 UTC
Post by Alterego
but no denying that you enjoy being called "Mary" though, huh boy?
Jasper, do you like being called a sockpuppet using man-bitch?

Case closed.
Hockeyhead Frogbutt
2003-11-23 00:10:34 UTC
Post by Mr.Extreme
Post by Alterego
but no denying that you enjoy being called "Mary" though, huh boy?
Jasper, do you like being called a sockpuppet using man-bitch?
Case closed.
How do you like being a retarded little toilet cleaning twat, Mary?
This is my sig. If you don't like it you can go fuck yourself.
Mr.Extreme
2003-11-23 00:40:27 UTC
Post by Mr.Extreme
Post by Alterego
but no denying that you enjoy being called "Mary" though, huh boy?
Jasper, do you like being called a sockpuppet using man-bitch?
Case closed.
How do you like being a retarded little toilet cleaning twat, Mary?
Do you like being called a drunkard, durg abusin, fucked up back havin whiny
assed lonley fuck of a poster, Gimpmaster Flex?

WHere's KATE?

BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Hockeyhead Frogbutt
2003-11-23 01:11:20 UTC
Post by Mr.Extreme
Post by Alterego
but no denying that you enjoy being called "Mary" though, huh boy?
Jasper, do you like being called a sockpuppet using man-bitch?
Case closed.
How do you like being a retarded little toilet cleaning twat, Mary?
Do you like being called a drunkard, durg abusin, fucked up back havin
whiny assed lonley fuck of a poster, Gimpmaster Flex?
WHere's KATE?
BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
How do you like being voted one of the dumbest and worst trolls in the
history of usenet, Mary?
This is my sig. If you don't like it you can go fuck yourself.
Mr.Extreme
2003-11-23 01:36:13 UTC
Post by Mr.Extreme
Post by Alterego
but no denying that you enjoy being called "Mary" though, huh boy?
Jasper, do you like being called a sockpuppet using man-bitch?
Case closed.
How do you like being a retarded little toilet cleaning twat, Mary?
Do you like being called a drunkard, durg abusin, fucked up back havin
whiny assed lonley fuck of a poster, Gimpmaster Flex?
WHere's KATE?
BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
How do you like being voted one of the dumbest and worst trolls in the
history of usenet, Mary?
I don't give a fuck. What don't you understand about that? I'm NOT you.
Usenet isn't life.
Hockeyhead Frogbutt
2003-11-23 01:43:16 UTC
Post by Mr.Extreme
Post by Alterego
but no denying that you enjoy being called "Mary" though, huh boy?
Jasper, do you like being called a sockpuppet using man-bitch?
Case closed.
How do you like being a retarded little toilet cleaning twat, Mary?
Do you like being called a drunkard, durg abusin, fucked up back havin
whiny assed lonley fuck of a poster, Gimpmaster Flex?
WHere's KATE?
BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
How do you like being voted one of the dumbest and worst trolls in the
history of usenet, Mary?
I don't give a fuck. What don't you understand about that? I'm NOT you.
You're far too fucking stupid to be me, Mary. You're not Welsh either,
toiletbowlboy.
Post by Mr.Extreme
Usenet isn't life.
I fucking know, Mary. Beer and hockey are life.
This is my sig. If you don't like it you can go fuck yourself.
Mr.Extreme
2003-11-23 01:52:28 UTC
Post by Mr.Extreme
whiny assed lonley fuck of a poster, Gimpmaster Flex?
WHere's KATE?
BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
How do you like being voted one of the dumbest and worst trolls in the
history of usenet, Mary?
I don't give a fuck. What don't you understand about that? I'm NOT you.
You're far too fucking stupid to be me, Mary. You're not Welsh either,
toiletbowlboy.
** Gimp Dood, you've got to be kidding me. I've reduced you to a one lamer,
lamer. You can't compete with me and you know it.
Post by Mr.Extreme
Usenet isn't life.
I fucking know, Mary. Beer and hockey are life.
Shit, I can't fucking tell from your end. Beer will cause your kidney to
stop working...hopefully.
Hockeyhead Frogbutt
2003-11-23 02:06:30 UTC
Post by Mr.Extreme
whiny assed lonley fuck of a poster, Gimpmaster Flex?
WHere's KATE?
BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
How do you like being voted one of the dumbest and worst trolls in
the history of usenet, Mary?
I don't give a fuck. What don't you understand about that? I'm NOT you.
You're far too fucking stupid to be me, Mary. You're not Welsh
either, toiletbowlboy.
** Gimp Dood, you've got to be kidding me. I've reduced you to a one
lamer, lamer. You can't compete with me and you know it.
There were two in there, stupid, and they were still more than enough for
a fucking little retard toilet cleaner like you, Mary.

Shit, Mary! You're so fucking stupid you can't even count to two.
Post by Mr.Extreme
Usenet isn't life.
I fucking know, Mary. Beer and hockey are life.
Shit, I can't fucking tell from your end. Beer will cause your kidney
to stop working...hopefully.
Not a chance, Mary. This frog is fucking indestructible!
This is my sig. If you don't like it you can go fuck yourself.
Bill Becker
2003-11-23 02:10:49 UTC
Post by Hockeyhead Frogbutt
Not a chance, Mary. This frog is fucking indestructible!
--
This is my sig. If you don't like it you can go fuck yourself.
That would be MR. indestructible right? Thought so. Now, get your lame ass
out of the wrestling groups.

Best regards,
Bill
Hockeyhead Frogbutt
2003-11-23 03:32:02 UTC
Post by Bill Becker
Post by Hockeyhead Frogbutt
Not a chance, Mary. This frog is fucking indestructible!
--
This is my sig. If you don't like it you can go fuck yourself.
That would be MR. indestructible right?
No, you fool. It would be Mr. Frogbutt.
Post by Bill Becker
Thought so.
You thought wrong.
Post by Bill Becker
Now, get your lame ass out of the wrestling groups.
Now just why would I want to do something like that, Billyboy?
Post by Bill Becker
Best regards,
Bill
This is my sig. If you don't like it you can go fuck yourself.
Bill Becker
2003-11-23 04:40:18 UTC
Post by Bill Becker
Post by Hockeyhead Frogbutt
Not a chance, Mary. This frog is fucking indestructible!
--
This is my sig. If you don't like it you can go fuck yourself.
That would be MR. indestructible right?
No, you fool. It would be Mr. Frogbutt.
So it's "This frog is fucking Mr. Frogbutt"...just because somebody tells
you to go fuck yourself, you don't actually
have to do it, dipshit on a stick.
Post by Hockeyhead Frogbutt
Post by Bill Becker
Thought so.
You thought wrong.
You *did* wrong, Mary.
Post by Bill Becker
Now, get your lame ass out of the wrestling groups.
Now just why would I want to do something like that, Billyboy?
Because you have nothing useful to offer, Mary, unless you are seriously
considering suicide.
Post by Hockeyhead Frogbutt
Post by Bill Becker
Best regards,
Bill
--
This is my sig. If you don't like it you can go fuck yourself.
Looks like you don't like your own sig, Mary.

Best regards,
Bill
Hockeyhead Frogbutt
2003-11-23 06:04:45 UTC
Post by Bill Becker
Post by Hockeyhead Frogbutt
Not a chance, Mary. This frog is fucking indestructible!
--
This is my sig. If you don't like it you can go fuck yourself.
That would be MR. indestructible right?
No, you fool. It would be Mr. Frogbutt.
So it's "This frog is fucking Mr. Frogbutt"...just because somebody tells
you to go fuck yourself, you don't actually
have to do it, dipshit on a stick.
Post by Hockeyhead Frogbutt
Post by Bill Becker
Thought so.
You thought wrong.
You *did* wrong, Mary.
Post by Bill Becker
Now, get your lame ass out of the wrestling groups.
Now just why would I want to do something like that, Billyboy?
Because you have nothing useful to offer, Mary, unless you are
seriously
Post by Bill Becker
considering suicide.
Post by Hockeyhead Frogbutt
Post by Bill Becker
Best regards,
Bill
--
?
This is my sig. If you don't like it you can go fuck yourself.
Mr.Extreme
2003-11-23 06:20:54 UTC
Post by Bill Becker
you to go fuck yourself, you don't actually
have to do it, dipshit on a stick.
Post by Hockeyhead Frogbutt
Post by Bill Becker
Thought so.
You thought wrong.
You *did* wrong, Mary.
Post by Bill Becker
Now, get your lame ass out of the wrestling groups.
Now just why would I want to do something like that, Billyboy?
Because you have nothing useful to offer, Mary, unless you are
seriously
Post by Bill Becker
considering suicide.
Post by Hockeyhead Frogbutt
Post by Bill Becker
Best regards,
Bill
Question my ass, you retard. Your drug warped mind understood that.
Hockeyhead Frogbutt
2003-11-23 06:28:16 UTC
Post by Mr.Extreme
Post by Bill Becker
you to go fuck yourself, you don't actually
have to do it, dipshit on a stick.
Post by Hockeyhead Frogbutt
Post by Bill Becker
Thought so.
You thought wrong.
You *did* wrong, Mary.
Post by Bill Becker
Now, get your lame ass out of the wrestling groups.
Now just why would I want to do something like that, Billyboy?
Because you have nothing useful to offer, Mary, unless you are
seriously
Post by Bill Becker
considering suicide.
Post by Hockeyhead Frogbutt
Post by Bill Becker
Best regards,
Bill
--
This is my sig. If you don't like it you can go fuck yourself.
Looks like you don't like your own sig, Mary.
Best regards,
Bill
?
Question my ass, you retard. Your drug warped mind understood that.
Your ass would make more sense than your fucking head, Mary.
This is my sig. If you don't like it you can go fuck yourself.
Bill Becker
2003-11-23 18:00:49 UTC
Post by Hockeyhead Frogbutt
?
--
This is my sig. If you don't like it you can go fuck yourself.
Clueless fuck.
Jim Neidhart?

Best regards,
Bill
John Henry
2003-11-23 18:12:00 UTC
You! Yes, YOU, Bill Becker (***@rmisp.com)! Behind the rec.sport.pro-
Post by Bill Becker
Post by Hockeyhead Frogbutt
?
--
This is my sig. If you don't like it you can go fuck yourself.
Clueless fuck.
Jim Neidhart?
Is there some reason you insist on slurping ExtremeNumb?
I'm on my way -- Soundgarden
Bill Becker
2003-11-23 18:28:39 UTC
Post by John Henry
Is there some reason you insist on slurping ExtremeNumb?
--
John Henry
Who are you, the frogbutt's sock puppet?

Best regards,
Bill
Mr.Extreme
Worse. Frogbutts human anal probe.
Bill Becker
2003-11-23 19:44:51 UTC
Post by Mr.Extreme
Post by Bill Becker
Post by John Henry
Is there some reason you insist on slurping ExtremeNumb?
--
John Henry
Who are you, the frogbutt's sock puppet?
Best regards,
Bill
Worse. Frogbutts human anal probe.
Human? Hmm...me wonders.

Best regards,
Bill
John Henry
2003-11-23 18:51:50 UTC
Post by Bill Becker
Post by John Henry
Is there some reason you insist on slurping ExtremeNumb?
--
John Henry
Who are you, the frogbutt's sock puppet?
Best regards,
Bill
Yes. It's a grand conspiracy. I'm out to get you because you have the
same name as my stepsisters' father.

We're actually all out to get you. The entire purpose of Usenet is to fuck
with your - YOU, I mean, Bill Becker - head.
I'm on my way -- Soundgarden
Bill Becker
2003-11-23 18:55:29 UTC
Post by unknown
Yes.
John Henry
Thanks...thought so.

Best regards,
Bill
John Henry
2003-11-23 19:12:26 UTC
You! Yes, YOU, Bill Becker (***@rmisp.com)! Behind the rec.sport.pro-
wrestling sheds! Stand still, laddie!
Post by Bill Becker
Post by unknown
Yes.
John Henry
Thanks...thought so.
That's because you're obviously a fucking idiot. Frogbutt is posting from
Europe - Wales, actually. I'm posting from North Carolina. But NO! I'm
REALLY in Tokyo, and I'm spending 4 dollars a minute to dial across asia
and all ov Europe in one direction, and the Pacific Ocean and the entire
north american continent in the other, just to fuck with you.

Congratulations on being the second person ever to defend Mary Earl
ExtraLame.
I'm on my way -- Soundgarden
Rich N. Famous
2003-11-23 19:53:42 UTC
On Sun, 23 Nov 2003 19:12:26 -0000, John Henry
Post by John Henry
That's because you're obviously a fucking idiot. Frogbutt is posting from
Europe - Wales, actually. I'm posting from North Carolina. But NO! I'm
REALLY in Tokyo, and I'm spending 4 dollars a minute to dial across asia
and all ov Europe in one direction, and the Pacific Ocean and the entire
north american continent in the other, just to fuck with you.
Congratulations on being the second person ever to defend Mary Earl
ExtraLame.
--
John Henry
-Now playing: Winamp stopped
http://www.lowgenius.com - if it's not one thing
http://www.rspw.net - it's the other.
I don't remember half the time if I'm hiding or I'm lost, but
I'm on my way -- Soundgarden
LOL! john henry is frogbutt's sockpuppet? Too fucking funny, eh? LOL!

RNF
Mr.Extreme

You jobless idiot.
Brandon Hex
2003-11-24 00:03:02 UTC
X1's list seems to get all the right people.

All of them.

And I have.

w3rd
Assassin
2003-11-24 02:14:03 UTC
On Sun, 23 Nov 2003 18:03:02 -0600, ***@pot.com (Brandon Hex) with
Post by Brandon Hex
X1's list seems to get all the right people.
All of them.
And I have.
w3rd
Stop trying to talk "black" you white bread nerd.

Brandon Hex
2003-11-24 04:21:13 UTC
But Tehawk takes the cake.
Mr.Extreme
2003-11-23 04:51:14 UTC
Post by Bill Becker
Post by Hockeyhead Frogbutt
Not a chance, Mary. This frog is fucking indestructible!
--
This is my sig. If you don't like it you can go fuck yourself.
That would be MR. indestructible right?
No, you fool. It would be Mr. Frogbutt.
Post by Bill Becker
Thought so.
You thought wrong.
Post by Bill Becker
Now, get your lame ass out of the wrestling groups.
Now just why would I want to do something like that, Billyboy?
Post by Bill Becker
Best regards,
Bill
nice knowing you Frogbutt..............you just fucked up.
Hockeyhead Frogbutt
2003-11-23 06:05:38 UTC
Post by Bill Becker
Post by Hockeyhead Frogbutt
Not a chance, Mary. This frog is fucking indestructible!
--
This is my sig. If you don't like it you can go fuck yourself.
That would be MR. indestructible right?
No, you fool. It would be Mr. Frogbutt.
Post by Bill Becker
Thought so.
You thought wrong.
Post by Bill Becker
Best regards,
Bill
nice knowing you Frogbutt..............you just fucked up.
Go lick one of your toilets, Mary, you fucking idiot.
This is my sig. If you don't like it you can go fuck yourself.
Mr.Extreme
2003-11-23 06:21:31 UTC
Post by Bill Becker
Post by Hockeyhead Frogbutt
Not a chance, Mary. This frog is fucking indestructible!
--
This is my sig. If you don't like it you can go fuck yourself.
That would be MR. indestructible right?
No, you fool. It would be Mr. Frogbutt.
Post by Bill Becker
Thought so.
You thought wrong.
They are going to have fun ripping your frail body to shreds.
Hockeyhead Frogbutt
2003-11-23 06:29:42 UTC
$b53.15835
Post by Bill Becker
Post by Hockeyhead Frogbutt
Not a chance, Mary. This frog is fucking indestructible!
--
This is my sig. If you don't like it you can go fuck yourself.
That would be MR. indestructible right?
No, you fool. It would be Mr. Frogbutt.
Post by Bill Becker
Thought so.
You thought wrong.
Post by Bill Becker
Best regards,
Bill
nice knowing you Frogbutt..............you just fucked up.
Go lick one of your toilets, Mary, you fucking idiot.
They are going to have fun ripping your frail body to shreds.
Like you have fun cleaning your fucking toilets, Mary, you idiot?
This is my sig. If you don't like it you can go fuck yourself.
Mr.Extreme
Snicker.
Mr.Extreme
2003-11-23 04:50:20 UTC
Post by Mr.Extreme
whiny assed lonley fuck of a poster, Gimpmaster Flex?
WHere's KATE?
BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
How do you like being voted one of the dumbest and worst trolls in
the history of usenet, Mary?
I don't give a fuck. What don't you understand about that? I'm NOT you.
You're far too fucking stupid to be me, Mary. You're not Welsh
either, toiletbowlboy.
** Gimp Dood, you've got to be kidding me. I've reduced you to a one
lamer, lamer. You can't compete with me and you know it.
There were two in there, stupid, and they were still more than enough for
a fucking little retard toilet cleaner like you, Mary.
Shit, Mary! You're so fucking stupid you can't even count to two.
**Two what? TWO lames, would be correct. Boy, you suck at this.
Drink away, yer already 1/2 dead. Kidney failure is in your future.
Hockeyhead Frogbutt
2003-11-23 06:03:36 UTC
Post by Mr.Extreme
whiny assed lonley fuck of a poster, Gimpmaster Flex?
WHere's KATE?
BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
How do you like being voted one of the dumbest and worst trolls
in the history of usenet, Mary?
I don't give a fuck. What don't you understand about that? I'm NOT you.
You're far too fucking stupid to be me, Mary. You're not Welsh
either, toiletbowlboy.
** Gimp Dood, you've got to be kidding me. I've reduced you to a
one lamer, lamer. You can't compete with me and you know it.
There were two in there, stupid, and they were still more than enough
for a fucking little retard toilet cleaner like you, Mary.
Shit, Mary! You're so fucking stupid you can't even count to two.
**Two what? TWO lames, would be correct. Boy, you suck at this.
Two of anything, you fucking toilet cleaning moron.
Post by Mr.Extreme
Post by Hockeyhead Frogbutt
I fucking know, Mary. Beer and hockey are life.
Shit, I can't fucking tell from your end. Beer will cause your
kidney to stop working...hopefully.
Not a chance, Mary. This frog is fucking indestructible!
Drink away, yer already 1/2 dead. Kidney failure is in your future.
Like when you had brain failure so many years ago, idiot?
This is my sig. If you don't like it you can go fuck yourself.
Mr.Extreme
2003-11-23 06:22:47 UTC
Post by Mr.Extreme
whiny assed lonley fuck of a poster, Gimpmaster Flex?
WHere's KATE?
BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
How do you like being voted one of the dumbest and worst trolls
in the history of usenet, Mary?
I don't give a fuck. What don't you understand about that? I'm NOT you.
You're far too fucking stupid to be me, Mary. You're not Welsh
either, toiletbowlboy.
** Gimp Dood, you've got to be kidding me. I've reduced you to a
one lamer, lamer. You can't compete with me and you know it.
There were two in there, stupid, and they were still more than enough
for a fucking little retard toilet cleaner like you, Mary.
Shit, Mary! You're so fucking stupid you can't even count to two.
**Two what? TWO lames, would be correct. Boy, you suck at this.
Two of anything, you fucking toilet cleaning moron.
** DAnce fucker,dan................shit I forgot about your back being
fucked up.
Post by Mr.Extreme
Post by Hockeyhead Frogbutt
I fucking know, Mary. Beer and hockey are life.
Shit, I can't fucking tell from your end. Beer will cause your
kidney to stop working...hopefully.
Not a chance, Mary. This frog is fucking indestructible!
Drink away, yer already 1/2 dead. Kidney failure is in your future.
Like when you had brain failure so many years ago, idiot?
You're not drinking. PLease dont stop because of me.
Hockeyhead Frogbutt
2003-11-23 06:26:40 UTC
Post by Mr.Extreme
Post by Hockeyhead Frogbutt
Post by Mr.Extreme
Post by Alterego
huh
boy?
Post by Mr.Extreme
[...]
I fucking knew it! You can't count to fucking two!
Post by Mr.Extreme
Post by Hockeyhead Frogbutt
I fucking know, Mary. Beer and hockey are life.
Shit, I can't fucking tell from your end. Beer will cause your
kidney to stop working...hopefully.
Not a chance, Mary. This frog is fucking indestructible!
Drink away, yer already 1/2 dead. Kidney failure is in your future.
Like when you had brain failure so many years ago, idiot?
You're not drinking. PLease dont stop because of me.
I'm not fucking drinking? Then what the hell is this fucking beer doing
next to me, Mary, you idiot?
Mr.Extreme
2003-11-23 06:29:12 UTC
Post by Mr.Extreme
Post by Hockeyhead Frogbutt
Post by Mr.Extreme
Post by Alterego
huh
boy?
Post by Mr.Extreme
Post by Hockeyhead Frogbutt
I fucking know, Mary. Beer and hockey are life.
Shit, I can't fucking tell from your end. Beer will cause your
kidney to stop working...hopefully.
Not a chance, Mary. This frog is fucking indestructible!
Drink away, yer already 1/2 dead. Kidney failure is in your future.
Like when you had brain failure so many years ago, idiot?
You're not drinking. PLease dont stop because of me.
I'm not fucking drinking? Then what the hell is this fucking beer doing
next to me, Mary, you idiot?
The PILLS man, the PILLS! Don't forget the PILLS! Your death has to look
like an overdose.
Hockeyhead Frogbutt
2003-11-23 06:35:40 UTC
Post by Mr.Extreme
Post by Mr.Extreme
Post by Hockeyhead Frogbutt
Post by Mr.Extreme
..
Post by Mr.Extreme
Post by Hockeyhead Frogbutt
Post by Mr.Extreme
Post by Mr.Extreme
Post by Alterego
huh
boy?
Post by Mr.Extreme
Post by Hockeyhead Frogbutt
I fucking know, Mary. Beer and hockey are life.
Shit, I can't fucking tell from your end. Beer will cause
your kidney to stop working...hopefully.
Not a chance, Mary. This frog is fucking indestructible!
Drink away, yer already 1/2 dead. Kidney failure is in your future.
Like when you had brain failure so many years ago, idiot?
You're not drinking. PLease dont stop because of me.
I'm not fucking drinking? Then what the hell is this fucking beer
doing next to me, Mary, you idiot?
The PILLS man, the PILLS! Don't forget the PILLS! Your death has to
look like an overdose.
My beer is pills?
This is my sig. If you don't like it you can go fuck yourself.
Starshine Moonbeam
2003-11-22 22:57:25 UTC
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by unknown
A. John Henry
B. SheHawk
C. Molotta
D. Cunt the Shocker
E. Incubus
F. Pete Ross
G. FrogButt
H. Gary Buttsore.
????
YAY, I'M ON MARY'S LITS!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!
Gee, I wonder if he remembers me.

Hi Earline!
--
mhm 31x9
Smeeter #28, 29, or 30

"My candle burns at both ends. It will not last the night;
but ah, my foes, and oh, my friends, it gives a lovely light."
-- Edna St. Vincent Millay
Mr.Extreme
2003-11-23 00:41:06 UTC
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by unknown
A. John Henry
B. SheHawk
C. Molotta
D. Cunt the Shocker
E. Incubus
F. Pete Ross
G. FrogButt
H. Gary Buttsore.
????
I see jet and + kicking your ass everyday.
Jasper Towing Co, Ltd.
2003-11-22 14:09:02 UTC
Post by unknown
A. John Henry
B. SheHawk
C. Molotta
D. Cunt the Shocker
E. Incubus
F. Pete Ross
G. FrogButt
H. Gary Buttsore.
B9
2003-11-22 17:49:16 UTC
On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 14:09:02 GMT, "Jasper Towing Co, Ltd."
Post by unknown
A. John Henry
B. SheHawk
C. Molotta
D. Cunt the Shocker
E. Incubus
F. Pete Ross
G. FrogButt
H. Gary Buttsore.
Now that really hurts my feelings. I don't even get honorable mention?
You see how ungrateful the nigger is? The whiteman gives and gives,
the nigger takes and takes, with never a thank you uttered from his
black swollen lips.
Col. RJ
2003-11-22 19:16:14 UTC
Post by unknown
A. John Henry
B. SheHawk
C. Molotta
D. Cunt the Shocker
E. Incubus
F. Pete Ross
G. FrogButt
H. Gary Buttsore.
????
You ya stupid fagboi.

--
Once you remove the absurdity from human existence,
there isn't much left.
Hockeyhead Frogbutt
2003-11-22 23:42:38 UTC
Post by unknown
A. John Henry
B. SheHawk
C. Molotta
D. Cunt the Shocker
E. Incubus
F. Pete Ross
G. FrogButt
H. Gary Buttsore.
????
You're so fucking stupid, Mary, you can't even spell my name right, you
retarded little toilet cleaning dope.
--
This is my sig. If you don't like it you can go fuck yourself.