I FOUND % ON YOUTUBE
DAVE TV
2012-05-05 00:34:12 UTC
x-no-archive: yes

yay!
%
2012-05-05 00:40:22 UTC
Post by DAVE TV
x-no-archive: yes
http://youtu.be/2N-Ovue5c_4
yay!
that was the early years i've gone pro now

DAVE TV
2012-05-05 00:44:31 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
http://youtu.be/MlWk4izhi4o
lol! looks like events on usenet
%
2012-05-05 00:55:12 UTC
Post by DAVE TV
x-no-archive: yes
yay usenet , like going to the bar without going out
DAVE TV
2012-05-05 00:56:30 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
cobalt hotel, east vancouver, lolololololol
%
2012-05-05 01:11:15 UTC
Post by DAVE TV
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
yay usenet , like going to the bar without going out
cobalt hotel, east vancouver, lolololololol
the one just up from the bus/train station on the same side of the road
north
DAVE TV
2012-05-05 01:49:52 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
the one just up from the bus/train station on the same side of the road
north
is that the painted white bar on the corner? if so, that one's not even safe
to walk in front of, LOL!
%
2012-05-05 01:58:14 UTC
Post by DAVE TV
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
the one just up from the bus/train station on the same side of the
road north
is that the painted white bar on the corner? if so, that one's not
even safe to walk in front of, LOL!
its the first thing past the park in front of the station ,
you exit the station walk through the park turn right ,
its right there first place you hit going north
DAVE TV
2012-05-05 02:05:09 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
its the first thing past the park in front of the station , you exit the
station walk through the park turn right , its right there first place you
hit going north
i was going to look it up on google street view, but my machine is starting
to die again.

but i know the park. that's thorton park. the trees in there are beautiful.
wish i had taken a camera with me on my last visit.
In a very dark China Blue, China Blue condition.
2012-05-05 17:43:52 UTC
Post by DAVE TV
x-no-archive: yes
its the first thing past the park in front of the station , you exit the
station walk through the park turn right , its right there first place you
hit going north
i was going to look it up on google street view, but my machine is starting
to die again.
but i know the park. that's thorton park. the trees in there are beautiful.
wish i had taken a camera with me on my last visit.
Bored. Episode one bored.
--
My name Indigo Montoya. | R'lyeh 38o57'6.5''S 102o51'16''E.
You flamed my father. | I'm whoever you want me to be.
Stop posting that! | At least I can stay in character.
DAVE TV
2012-05-05 23:40:01 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by In a very dark China Blue, China Blue condition.
Bored. Episode one bored.
i know. you were waiting for something really controversial to happen. give
it a bit, it will

because THIS is usenet
Argue Blop
I take matters into my own hands and make it happen
DAVE TV
2012-05-06 00:22:20 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Argue Blop
I take matters into my own hands and make it happen
least if they're talking with you, they're too busy to be handing out
suicide tips and suicide advice to kids on usenet
--
i say wreck all usenet suicide groups - burn 'em to the ground...
http://vimeo.com/5604824
Argue Blop
2012-05-06 00:23:43 UTC
Post by DAVE TV
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Argue Blop
I take matters into my own hands and make it happen
least if they're talking with you, they're too busy to be handing out
suicide tips and suicide advice to kids on usenet
That makes me a murderer in their eyes
Shows how deluded people can get
DAVE TV
2012-05-06 00:38:58 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Argue Blop
That makes me a murderer in their eyes
Shows how deluded people can get
yep. they tried the same manipulative shit with me. best thing that ever
happened to ASH and ASM was when % arrived. the suicide rate on ASH and ASM
has pretty much dropped to "ZERO" since % showed up. before that, it looked
to me like there was one suicide about every 4 to 6 months on average. minor
brains, like carl, keep screaming, "OH! THE PEOPLE CAN'T GET THE HELP THEY
NEED HERE ANY LONGER!". I say, good. now they can't get the help they need
to die. and carl was/is one of the nuts offering tips and methods
suggestions for people to go off themselves. him and his ilk are no better
than dinkel.
--
i say wreck all usenet suicide groups - burn 'em to the ground...
http://vimeo.com/5604824
Argue Blop
2012-05-06 00:49:12 UTC
Post by DAVE TV
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Argue Blop
That makes me a murderer in their eyes
Shows how deluded people can get
yep. they tried the same manipulative shit with me. best thing that ever
happened to ASH and ASM was when % arrived. the suicide rate on ASH and ASM
has pretty much dropped to "ZERO" since % showed up. before that, it looked
to me like there was one suicide about every 4 to 6 months on average. minor
brains, like carl, keep screaming, "OH! THE PEOPLE CAN'T GET THE HELP THEY
NEED HERE ANY LONGER!". I say, good. now they can't get the help they need
to die. and carl was/is one of the nuts offering tips and methods
suggestions for people to go off themselves. him and his ilk are no better
than dinkel.
I was 16 when I discovered ASH/ASM % wasn't there and it was pretty much
flowing with suicide methods I asked questions and got some very
specific answers
Then I did it
I don't even really care if these fucks wanna keep on spreading death
I've given tips before when I thought this was the answer but I'm having
fun wrecking it so that's what matters to me right now
If they need help then they can go to the www it's not like Usenet is of
any use anymore
%
2012-05-06 01:58:14 UTC
Post by Argue Blop
Post by DAVE TV
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Argue Blop
[...]
if i see a post asking for help i stop ,
i used to try and help but everyone ,
would start flooding with don't listen to him
DAVE TV
2012-05-06 02:12:07 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
if i see a post asking for help i stop , i used to try and help but
everyone , would start flooding with don't listen to him
you showing up on ash and asm was the best thing to ever happen to the
joints. like kim mitchell wrote, nobody drowns and nobody dies
Argue Blop
2012-05-06 07:01:13 UTC
Post by Argue Blop
Post by DAVE TV
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Argue Blop
[...]
Of course because only the worst losers are entitled to give advice here
Carl is 50+ poor as hell and has a gf with no teeth
But yeah listen to him he'll help turn your life around
(-:arl
2012-05-06 14:22:30 UTC
Post by %
Post by Argue Blop
Post by DAVE TV
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Argue Blop
[...]
That's a lie, Dave. I specifically asked you to stop flooding this
group for that very reason -- that it (your flooding) was driving
people away who needed to post. You're reaction was, not only to
flood all the more, but you stepped up interjecting yourself in
threads with inane off topic comments.
Argue Blop
I saw him helping so you're wrong
%
2012-05-06 14:44:35 UTC
Post by (-:arl
Post by %
Post by Argue Blop
Post by DAVE TV
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
i used to try and help but everyone ,
would start flooding with don't listen to him
no its not a lie
no you didn't ask you ordered
yes because i don't take orders from you
to prove i don't take your orders i did the opposite of what you ordered ,
i will never take orders from you not then not now
one more thing you're off topic for the subject matter of this post ,
stop trying to turn everything into a one on one argument with you
Argue Blop
Wow that was some complete post
Checkmate
2012-05-06 17:12:51 UTC
Checkmate!
Post by Argue Blop
Post by %
Post by Argue Blop
Post by DAVE TV
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
i used to try and help but everyone ,
would start flooding with don't listen to him
no its not a lie no you didn't ask you ordered yes because i don't take
orders from you
to prove i don't take your orders i did the opposite of what you ordered ,
i will never take orders from you not then not now
one more thing you're off topic for the subject matter of this post ,
stop trying to turn everything into a one on one argument with you
Wow that was some complete post
Are you gay?
--
Checkmate
KotAGoR XXXIV

"its usually the lesser intelligent person , that comments
on the more intelligent person's , lack of intelligents"

-Dave Keating, AKA "Squiggles" the assworm, AKA %, explaining
intelligence

"we all think what we do has major significants"

-Squiggles explains why he spends so much time on Usenet... and why he
can't play Scrabble
Argue Blop
Does it matter to you
%
2012-05-06 17:29:09 UTC
Post by Argue Blop
Post by Checkmate
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading
posts by Checkmate!
Post by Argue Blop
Post by %
Post by Argue Blop
Post by DAVE TV
x-no-archive: yes
did you find anything good walking around the flat
Argue Blop
I felt asleep in a corner
%
me too but on my bed
In a very dark China Blue, China Blue condition.
2012-05-06 19:21:47 UTC
Post by Argue Blop
Post by %
did you find anything good walking around the flat
I felt asleep in a corner
What does a sleep feel like?
Argue Blop
2012-05-06 19:24:21 UTC
Post by Argue Blop
Post by %
did you find anything good walking around the flat
I felt asleep in a corner
What does a sleep feel like?
It doesn't feel like anything
http://tinyurl.com/Give-me-a-Yay
Checkmate
2012-05-06 17:12:11 UTC
Checkmate!
Post by %
Post by (-:arl
Post by %
Post by Argue Blop
Post by DAVE TV
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
i used to try and help but everyone ,
would start flooding with don't listen to him
no its not a lie
no you didn't ask you ordered
yes because i don't take orders from you
to prove i don't take your orders i did the opposite of what you ordered ,
i will never take orders from you not then not now
one more thing you're off topic for the subject matter of this post ,
stop trying to turn everything into a one on one argument with you
Now stick out your tongue and stomp your little feet.

can't play Scrabble
(-:arl
2012-05-06 17:12:39 UTC
Post by %
Post by %
Post by Argue Blop
Post by DAVE TV
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
i used to try and help but everyone ,
would start flooding with don't listen to him
no its not a lie
no you didn't ask you ordered
yes because i don't take orders from you
to prove i don't take your orders i did the opposite of what you ordered ,
i will never take orders from you not then not now
one more thing you're off topic for the subject matter of this post ,
stop trying to turn everything into a one on one argument with you
I believe this is the thread:

[Subject line by %]
I'VE BEEN HERE ABOUT 24 HOURS NOW AND
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.suicide.holiday/browse_frm/thread/dc5ac673ab386876/dfbff81f00c620?q=stop+group:alt.suicide.holiday+author:persent%40gmail.com#00dfbff81f00c620

Here (in this thread) is the beginning of where i ask you to be
considerate of others:
Newsgroups: alt.suicide.holiday
From: "(-:arl" <***@inbox.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 15:15:28 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: I'VE BEEN HERE ABOUT 24 HOURS NOW AND

[% (unknown to me att, but being completely disengenuous & lying
thru his teeth)]
i've never been shunned , abused , name called and sworn at ,
as much in any other place and for what , show me where i've trolled ,
where exactly is all this supposed harm i've done , if you mean ,
i don't kiss the asses of some of you well you're right and ,
you should no right up front that ain't never gonna happen anyway ,
but i will say , i'm having a happy day and i hope you are too

[carl]
AAh. Don't sweat that shit.

I don't have any problem with you, so far. Please be aware that you
might be monopolizing the board issall. (i'm not saying you've gone
that far tho)

It's just that, some guys_(people) have left when one or two people
were spamming the place. It's not *exactly* spamming, but it has the
same effect. ...Monopolizes the board to the point that, no one wants
to post.

annnyway..... no problems AFAIC

A little further down in the thread:

Newsgroups: alt.suicide.holiday
From: "%" <***@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 17:10:03 -0700

[% (again being completly disengenuous, but unknown to me att)]
if i see a serous request for assistance i'll stop and ,
likely be the first one to try and assist

[carl]
It usually doesn't work quite that way though. Often times a guy won't
even post the request, if the place looks forbidding to 'em.

[%, (now being a dick)]
then stop making it look that way and ,
go ask if anyone has a real burning desire to be assisted
Argue Blop
Blah blah blah quotes when will you learn
%
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 17:10:03 -0700
[% (again being completly disengenuous, but unknown to me att)]
if i see a serous request for assistance i'll stop and ,
likely be the first one to try and assist
[carl]
It usually doesn't work quite that way though. Often times a guy won't
even post the request, if the place looks forbidding to 'em.
[%, (now being a dick)]
then stop making it look that way and ,
go ask if anyone has a real burning desire to be assisted
i said when i see someone in trouble post i stop ,
i didn't say when you tell me to stop posting i stop ,
and stop trying to make everything a one on one argument with you
(-:arl
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 17:10:03 -0700
  [% (again being completly disengenuous, but unknown to me att)]
if i see a serous request for assistance i'll stop and ,
likely be the first one to try and assist
  [carl]
It usually doesn't work quite that way though. Often times a guy won't
even post the request, if the place looks forbidding to 'em.
[%, (now being a dick)]
then stop making it look that way and ,
go ask if anyone has a real burning desire to be assisted
i said when i see someone in trouble post i stop ,
Of course you have NEVER done that either.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.suicide.holiday/browse_frm/thread/7039b03a9d90a256/e90ee47db2ef0f8?q=need++help+group:alt.suicide.holiday+author:persent%40gmail.com#0e90ee47db2ef0f8
Post by %
i didn't say when you tell me to stop posting i stop ,
and stop trying to make everything a one on one argument with you
But Argue Shitstain will make all the noises in the world about how
much he wants to "help". Of course his 'help' comes on only his
terms, and he would like to ensure he is the only ASH "helper".
Argue Blop
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 17:10:03 -0700
Post by %
i didn't say when you tell me to stop posting i stop ,
and stop trying to make everything a one on one argument with you
But Argue Shitstain will make all the noises in the world about how
much he wants to "help". Of course his 'help' comes on only his
terms, and he would like to ensure he is the only ASH "helper".
Yes exactly lol are you suggesting my help should come on your terms no
I don't think so
(-:arl
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 17:10:03 -0700
Post by %
i didn't say when you tell me to stop posting i stop ,
and stop trying to make everything a one on one argument with you
But Argue Shitstain will make all the noises in the world about how
much he wants to "help".  Of course his 'help' comes on only his
terms, and he would like to ensure he is the only ASH "helper".
Yes exactly lol are you suggesting my help should come on your terms no
I don't think so
You really see things in terms of black or white. Either A or either
B. A binary thinker who can see only two possibilities. Can you
figure this out for yourself, or do you want me to explain it to you?
Coz i don't see how it can be missed.
Argue Blop
Go ahead and explain to me why I should obey you
%
my screen is white the text is black , yay
%
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 17:10:03 -0700
Post by %
i didn't say when you tell me to stop posting i stop ,
and stop trying to make everything a one on one argument with you
But Argue Shitstain will make all the noises in the world about how
much he wants to "help". Of course his 'help' comes on only his
terms, and he would like to ensure he is the only ASH "helper".
i can't do it everytime i try you tell them not to talk to me ,
and do everything you can to interupt the conversation ,
then you isolate them in the hideout or in e-mail and ,
proceed to slander the shit out of me and if that don't work you threaten
with ,
well if you're not with us you're against us and if that don't work you go
nuts

i'm not here to address what argue cat does
Bit Rot
2012-05-06 17:19:42 UTC
YappaYapYap Yappity YapyYappyYap Yap.
*plonk* ^
--
% wrote: "i'm pulling my pants down and rubbing my naked self on the
words on my screen my balls and such are in your face, i'm doing this
now to you , mmmm , hey carl"
Checkmate
2012-05-06 18:22:05 UTC
Checkmate!
Post by Bit Rot
YappaYapYap Yappity YapyYappyYap Yap.
*plonk* ^
I agree. This little troll has much to learn.

can't play Scrabble
Bit Rot
2012-05-06 22:46:01 UTC
Post by Checkmate
Checkmate!
Post by Bit Rot
YappaYapYap Yappity YapyYappyYap Yap.
*plonk* ^
I agree. This little troll has much to learn.
Ass%worm is learning him to be an assworm.
now to you , mmmm , hey carl"
DAVE TV
2012-05-06 22:47:57 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by (-:arl
I specifically asked you to stop flooding this
group for that very reason -- that it (your flooding) was driving
people away who needed to post.
you mean kids like suzy gonzales?

http://www.suzygonzales.com/about.html

since % showed up on ash, shit like this is not happening any longer. now go
fuk yerself, carl, so sick little SOB. i've seen you on numerous occasions
handing out your little suicide tips to people you don't even know or even
give a fuk about. you make me sick. jail is the place for you, along with
your good buddy dinkel
Texarkana Trash
2012-05-06 02:23:36 UTC
%
2012-05-06 02:40:38 UTC
but i hate the way you said this
Argue Blop
Checkmate
2012-05-06 03:26:19 UTC
Checkmate!
Post by Argue Blop
Post by DAVE TV
x-no-archive: yes
Post by In a very dark China Blue, China Blue condition.
Bored. Episode one bored.
i know. you were waiting for something really controversial to happen. give
it a bit, it will
because THIS is usenet
I take matters into my own hands and make it happen
Do you think of persent while you're "making it happen"?

can't play Scrabble
Argue Blop
Nah should I
In a very dark China Blue, China Blue condition.
DAVE TV
2012-05-07 01:20:56 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by In a very dark China Blue, China Blue condition.
Still bored.
perhaps a nice hot cup of coffee