newsgroup proposal - alt.dockerty.quacks
K. A. Cannon
2008-02-19 19:07:33 UTC
I propose alt.dockerty.quacks

Rational:

Do to the incessant quacking of Dockerty in various newsgroups it has
become apparent that a central repository for the various quacks of
Dockerty is needed

This would be a un-moderated newsgroup.

Binaries are not allowed.
--
K. A. Cannon
kcannon at insurgent dot org

Obviously I'm dealing with inferior mentalities.
-Daffy Duck

COOSN-266-06-02374
Hammer of Thor, April 2005
PIERRE SALINGER MEMORIAL HOOK, LINE & SINKER June 2007
#9 People ruining UseNet lits.
#6 Top Assholes on the Net lits.
#5 Most hated Usenetizens of all time
#15 AUK psychos and felons lits
#5 Cog in the AUK Hate Machine
Barbara's Cat
2008-02-19 19:46:17 UTC
Post by K. A. Cannon
I propose alt.dockerty.quacks
Do to the incessant quacking of Dockerty in various newsgroups it has
become apparent that a central repository for the various quacks of
Dockerty is needed
This would be a un-moderated newsgroup.
Binaries are not allowed.
Heh. Not to be sounding not-in-favor but
"alt.idiot.will-dockery" already exists.
But if a new group needs to be created
I'd propose "alt.goober.duckery.quacks".

()
||+-----------------+
||: /
||: QQQQ /
||: Q Q /
||: Q Q /
||: Q Q /
||: Q Q Q \
||: QQQQ \
||: Q \
||: \
||: Quack or Die! \
||+-----------------+

Duckery's Battle Guidon

--
Cm~

"... you've lost this one."
- Dockery, stoned again
OB
2008-02-20 04:37:58 UTC
Post by Barbara's Cat
Post by K. A. Cannon
I propose alt.dockerty.quacks
Do to the incessant quacking of Dockerty in various newsgroups it has
become apparent that a central repository for the various quacks of
Dockerty is needed
This would be a un-moderated newsgroup.
Binaries are not allowed.
Heh. Not to be sounding not-in-favor but
"alt.idiot.will-dockery" already exists.
But if a new group needs to be created
I'd propose "alt.goober.duckery.quacks".
How about a new non-existent blog? Something along the following
lines:

http://dockeryquacks.blogspot.com/
Barbara's Cat
2008-02-20 12:13:45 UTC
Post by OB
Post by Barbara's Cat
Post by K. A. Cannon
I propose alt.dockerty.quacks
Do to the incessant quacking of Dockerty in various newsgroups it has
become apparent that a central repository for the various quacks of
Dockerty is needed
This would be a un-moderated newsgroup.
Binaries are not allowed.
Heh. Not to be sounding not-in-favor but
"alt.idiot.will-dockery" already exists.
But if a new group needs to be created
I'd propose "alt.goober.duckery.quacks".
How about a new non-existent blog? Something along the following
http://dockeryquacks.blogspot.com/
Doable; however, blogs are too easily removed
(the duck would only have to quack about it)
whereas with a newsgroup it's near impossible.

BTW, just because Google doesn't list a.i.w-d
doesn't mean it's non-existent. Major NSPs do
list it (e.g., Giganews, Newsfeeds, Easynews).
--
Cm~

"Your support of the racist statements
is shown by ommission"
- Will "Goober Duck" Dockery
attempting logical thinking
William Bagwell
2008-02-21 01:16:30 UTC
Post by Barbara's Cat
BTW, just because Google doesn't list a.i.w-d
doesn't mean it's non-existent. Major NSPs do
list it (e.g., Giganews, Newsfeeds, Easynews).
Heck, even my ISP carries it.

Supernews does not, but that's no surprise... (This reminds me I need to
refresh my list since Forte APN switched.)
--
William

http://www.alt-config.net/Link_to_the_FAQs.html
Archie Leach
2008-02-23 18:31:03 UTC

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie"
value="http://www.youtube.com/v/G64jUD1tRRA&rel=1"></param><param
name="wmode"
value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/
G64jUD1tRRA&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"
wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
Will Dockery- vocals
Henry Conley- guitar
Willie Taylor- bass
Rick Edwards- mandolin
BTW, last night made seven weeks since I've had a beer... interesting
experience.
Will, it'll be three years this July 20th since I've had any
alcohol... One day at a time...
Yeah... basically drinking just became boring.
--
"Mirror Twins" by Dockery-Fowler:http://www.myspace.com/shadowvilleallstars
http://www.chuck-lysaght.info/- Hide quoted text -
Too bad you're more like Sergeant Stedenko than Cheech or Chong.
Orson Wells as CitizenCain
2008-02-23 21:35:43 UTC
http://youtu.be/G64jUD1tRRA
[...]

You were always boring, and frankly I doubt pot could do anything to
"improve" your "personality."
Peter J Ross
2008-02-24 14:53:51 UTC
In rec.arts.poems on Sun, 24 Feb 2008 06:32:53 -0800 (PST), Will
Will Dreckery video blogs, apparently, quack and quack quacked -
http://www.quack.com/watch?v=UVIF2-qWIUc
Henry Quacky: quack
Riley Quacking: quack
Sir Quackles: quack
Sam Quacks: bass
Brad Quack: drums
I wonder if all these surnames are related in origin.

Btw, which of the quack players are lead quackists and which are
rhythm quackists? I think we should be told.
Will Dreckery: words
"Quackle" was quack by Will Dreckery & Henry Quacky
http://www.quack.com/watch?v=Quack
Brian Quack - quack
Dan Quack - bass
Are they brothers, and if so are they related to the Brad Quack who
plays drums on "Quackle"?
Josh Quacky - drums
Riley Quacking - quack
Sir Quackles - quack
Will Dreckery - quacks
"Last Dream Today" was quack by Will Dreckery and Brian Quack
http://www.quack.com/watch?v=quack
Henry Quacky - quack
Brian Quacker - quack
Will Dreckery - quacks
Do you play two quacks at once or do you alternate between tenor quack
and alto quack?

Just curious.
--
PJR :-)

<http://pjr.lasnobberia.net/>
Peter J Ross
2008-02-24 15:49:23 UTC
In rec.arts.poems on Sun, 24 Feb 2008 10:16:03 -0500, Will Dockery
Actually I've become boring
Not true, chuckles.
Well, you /are/ one of his biggest fans, after all.
Would many people agree
Dozens.
Your list of 24 or more names goes here:
--
PJR :-)

<http://pjr.lasnobberia.net/>
Peter J Ross
2008-02-26 10:43:27 UTC
In rec.arts.poems on Mon, 25 Feb 2008 09:54:10 -0500, Will Dockery
"Peter J Ross" wrote...
Post by Peter J Ross
Actually I've become boring
Not true, chuckles.
Well, you /are/ one of his biggest fans, after all.
Would many people agree
Dozens.
[restored text]
[end]

[post-edited text]
Post by Peter J Ross
list of 24 or more
[end]

[quack of failure]
Of your socks.
[end]
--
PJR :-)

<http://pjr.lasnobberia.net/>
Barbara's Cat
2008-02-26 12:02:25 UTC
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by Peter J Ross
Actually I've become boring
Not true, chuckles.
Well, you /are/ one of his biggest fans, after all.
Would many people agree
Dozens.
[restored text]
[end]
[post-edited text]
Post by Peter J Ross
list of 24 or more
[end]
[quack of failure]
Of your socks.
[end]
^^^^^

Should have been [never ends].
--
Cm~

"I always write the truth"
- Dockery lying again
Peter J Ross
2008-02-26 13:50:01 UTC
In rec.arts.poems on Tue, 26 Feb 2008 05:23:40 -0800 (PST), Will
Post by Peter J Ross
[restored text]
Sorry pal, but I don't do the ''list'' thing...
Quackerish to English translation:
"As usual, my statement can't be supported by any evidence. This is
understandable, since I knew it was untrue when I posted it. I do this
kind of thing all the time, in the hope that one day I'll get away
with it."
check any ''Chuckthread'' and you'll see the ''many'' that post to
it, Chuck's fan club.
Check any ''RobEvansthread'' or ''OBThread'' and you'll see the
quacking kook who posts to them, Rob's and OB's fan club.
--
PJR :-)

<http://pjr.lasnobberia.net/>
Peter J Ross
2008-02-26 14:25:32 UTC
In rec.arts.poems on Tue, 26 Feb 2008 09:17:06 -0500, Will Dockery
Post by Peter J Ross
[restored text]
Why are you restoring text when the person who snipped it was you,
in the same post, Dreckery?
--
PJR :-)

<http://pjr.lasnobberia.net/>
Barbara's Cat
2008-03-20 13:03:46 UTC
repentatively, feel regret but keep doing it over and over.
No matter how many reposts of every shitty oyster, the duck
guarantees at least one bone-idle illiterate pearl.
You try so hard, yet get it all wrong again, but thanks for
bringing one of my favorite words up...
''...Repentatively
There is no such word as "repentatively" in any language.

[ the usual massive quantities of quacking snipped ]
--
Cm~

"I win."
- Will Dockery
getting nowhere,
gaining nothing,
again.
Barbara's Cat
2008-03-21 11:01:18 UTC
Post by Barbara's Cat
repentatively, feel regret but keep doing it over and over.
No matter how many reposts of every shitty oyster, the duck
guarantees at least one bone-idle illiterate pearl.
You try so hard, yet get it all wrong again, but thanks for
bringing one of my favorite words up...
''...Repentatively
There is no such word as "repentatively" in any language.
Exactly the point of using it.
"I'm brain-dead stupid and proud of it!"
- Will Dockery

[ another massive quantity of quacking snipped ]
--
Cm~

"I win."
- Will Dockery
getting nowhere,
gaining nothing,
again.
Barbara's Cat
2008-03-10 10:59:02 UTC
Michael Cook
Is everywhere you look.
No, the sleazy copyright abusing thief has been missing
from the newsgroups for a couple of years, now.
And yet you're still continuously quacking at him.

So pathetic. So owned by Michael Cook. So Dockery.
--
Cm~

"but I didn't whine and complain"
- Goober Duck Will Dockery
Whining and Complaining
Barbara's Cat
2008-03-10 14:58:00 UTC
Post by Barbara's Cat
Michael Cook
Is everywhere you look.
No, the sleazy copyright abusing thief has been missing
from the newsgroups for a couple of years, now.
And yet you're still continuously quacking at him.
So pathetic. So owned by Michael Cook. So Dockery.
Correct
Without any doubt, eh, Goober?
--
Cm~

"I win."
- Will Dockery
getting nowhere,
gaining nothing,
again.
Barbara's Cat
2008-03-10 15:50:49 UTC
Post by Barbara's Cat
Michael Cook
Is everywhere you look.
No, the sleazy copyright abusing thief has been missing
from the newsgroups for a couple of years, now.
And yet you're still continuously quacking at him.
So pathetic. So owned by Michael Cook. So Dockery.
Correct
Without any doubt, eh, Goober?
It /is/ stating the obvious, yes.
Yes, it is, Goober, and well worth repeating too:

Whining and Complaining
Barbara's Cat
2008-03-10 17:17:25 UTC
Michael Cook,
you haven't seen him, have you?
Only in your multitude of ever-so-obsessed posts, Goober.
--
Cm~

"Added music would be great, Michael!"
- Will Dockery begging Michael Cook
to help make his crap less crappy
Barbara's Cat

Whining and Complaining
Beau Blue
2008-03-10 18:01:58 UTC
Post by Barbara's Cat
Post by Barbara's Cat
Michael Cook
Is everywhere you look.
No, the sleazy copyright abusing thief has been missing
from the newsgroups for a couple of years, now.
And yet you're still continuously quacking at him.
So pathetic. So owned by Michael Cook. So Dockery.
Quack!
Exactly.
Bill's wound still bleeds.
His borrowed caterwaullings
wail at the injustice, his screeds
of impotence, his constant bawling
at being butted for a joke
and rising at the bait of it.
Now for the bottle and another toke
to ease his pain and wait a bit
before whining once again to all,
and anyone not privy to the facts,
how he's been wronged! And called
to whinge on how very much white's black,
every fucking day! Quack Quack, Quack, Quack 'n' Quack!

-blue

"You mean there are lines?" ** ***@cruziocafe.com
<><> Blue's Cruzio Cafe - Poetry for the 21st Century! <><>
Sound - Video - Animations <> http://www.cruziocafe.com
Beau Blue Presents <> http://members.cruzio.com/~jjwebb
Barbara's Cat
2008-03-10 19:22:47 UTC
Post by Beau Blue
Bill's wound still bleeds.
Not at all, Blue
And yet you're leaving your trail of blood and tears
all over Usenet and almost always cross-posted to no
less than five newsgroups per bleeding quacking post.

Go figure.
--
Cm~

"I win."
- Will Dockery
getting nowhere,
gaining nothing,
again.
Barbara's Cat
2008-03-10 20:14:23 UTC
Post by Barbara's Cat
Post by Barbara's Cat
Post by Barbara's Cat
Post by Barbara's Cat
the sleazy copyright abusing thief has been missing
from the newsgroups for a couple of years, now.
And yet you're still continuously quacking at him.
So pathetic. So owned by Michael Cook. So Dockery.
BBQ Heaven!
Such loving devotion; no hour passes by without
you quacking a prayer to your god, Michael Cook.
do seem to
"Do seem to" doesn't even approach
the level you've displayed, Goober.
''We know''
And many would agree. "It's in the archives."
apparently
Evidently obviously too, eh, Goober?

Barbara's Cat

again.
Barbara's Cat

Barbara's Cat

Peter J Ross
2008-03-10 12:35:30 UTC
In rec.arts.poems on Sun, 9 Mar 2008 22:37:00 -0500, Will Dockery
No, the sleazy copyright abusing thief has been missing from the newsgroups
for a couple of years, now.
Are you claiming not to be Will Dockery, the sleazy copyright abuser
who stole Mr Cook's recording and passed it off as his own work?
--
PJR :-)

<http://pjr.lasnobberia.net/>
Peter J Ross
2008-03-10 23:35:02 UTC
In rec.arts.poems on Mon, 10 Mar 2008 17:07:01 -0500, Will Dockery
Greybeard Cavalier
Vocals: Will Dockery. Music: The Shadowville Allstars. Based on "Greybeard
Cavalier" by Will Dockery, 0x0000 and Brian Fowler.
Video by Doug Cole

The Ride (Combat Zone) by Will Dockery and Dennis Beck
Video by Janis Petersen

God's Toybox by Will Dockery and Dennis Beck
Video by Don Williams

The following is still one of my favourites. It's right up there with
Spinal Tap's "Listen to the Flower People" and P D Q Bach's "Howdy
Symphony", except that the humour isn't intentional:

Zaaah-rooow at the Quack by Will Dreckery
Video by some quacker who's not very good at making videos

<don mask and clogs/>
<shuffle/>
<stagger/>
<search pockets for the words/>
<mumble>
mumble mumble mumble
mumble MUMBLE mumble
MUMBLE!
</mumble>
<bawl>
ZAAAAH-ROOOOW!"
</bawl
<stagger/>
<lurch/>
<make beergut protrude in a way that suggests pregnancy/>
<read words from scrap of paper/>
<mumble and bawl endlessly/>

What a talentless, tuneless drunken prat you are, Dreckery!
--
PJR :-)

<http://pjr.lasnobberia.net/>
Meat Plow
2008-03-10 23:45:29 UTC
http://youtu.be/r6BGlXmtzE8
http://youtu.be/9lZ3VAmNTWc
http://youtu.be/h54SYLZIqnY
http://youtu.be/X2XfA8Zg3Lw
<don mask and clogs/>
<shuffle/>
<stagger/>
<search pockets for the words/>
<mumble>
mumble mumble mumble
mumble MUMBLE mumble
MUMBLE!
</mumble>
<bawl>
ZAAAAH-ROOOOW!"
</bawl
<stagger/>
<lurch/>
<make beergut protrude in a way that suggests pregnancy/>
<read words from scrap of paper/>
<mumble and bawl endlessly/>
What a talentless, tuneless drunken prat you are, Dreckery!
I love it when he has to look at his scrap paper just to howl out
Zarrroooooooooooooooooo!,, Zaarrrrrroooooooo!
#1 Offishul Ruiner of Usenet, March 2007
#1 Usenet Asshole, March 2007
#1 Bartlo Pset, March 13-24 2007
#10 Most hated Usenetizen of all time
COOSN-266-06-25794
Peter J Ross
2008-03-11 00:07:38 UTC
In rec.arts.poems on Mon, 10 Mar 2008 19:45:29 -0400, Meat Plow
Post by Meat Plow
Post by Peter J Ross
[...]
I love every minute of the talentless drunken fuck's "performance".

My favourite bit is where he bawls "Zaaaah-Rooooow" falsetto, as if
he's suddenly noticed that Mr Michael Cook has secretly snipped his
testicles off.
--
PJR :-)

<http://pjr.lasnobberia.net/>
John "C"
2008-03-11 01:17:24 UTC
Post by Meat Plow
Post by Peter J Ross
[...]
I like it when you say "heh" and all three of your chins wiggle like
Jello.

Number One
Meat Plow
2008-04-20 15:43:33 UTC
"Meat Plow" wrote...
Watch the youtube zorro but be be warned that you might awaken the dead
with laughter.
http://youtu.be/X2XfA8Zg3Lw
Make sure to add some comments if you are a registered youtube user.
Absolutely, and thanks for the plug, Meat.
No problem, Stupid. The more people laughing at you the merrier.
And here's a couple more that the audience might find of interest -

Yes Wobble, another pathetic musical mumbo-jumbo to be laughed at.
Warn the neighbors first or they might call 911 when they mistake
your screams of laughter for something being wrong.

Haven't seen this one but it's got to be the same no talent crap as all
the others are, I won't waste my time.
That's only a photograph, but worth a look, I suppose.
Worth a look and a laugh. The description says "Will Dockery, Drunken
Idiot"

LOL
#1 Offishul Ruiner of Usenet, March 2007
#1 Usenet Asshole, March 2007
#1 Bartlo Pset, March 13-24 2007
#10 Most hated Usenetizen of all time
COOSN-266-06-25794
Peter J Ross
2008-05-12 19:58:03 UTC
In rec.arts.poems on Mon, 12 May 2008 01:13:14 -0400, Will Dockery
The first of Usenet poerty newsgroup entries on Wikinfo -
http://www.wikinfo.org/<quacksnip>
Banned from Wikipedia, eh?
--
PJR :-)

<http://pjr.lasnobberia.net/>
Adam H. Kerman
2008-02-19 20:43:52 UTC
Post by K. A. Cannon
I propose alt.dockerty.quacks
I object to the use of the word "rational"; please change it to "irrational".
Post by K. A. Cannon
Do to the incessant quacking of Dockerty in various newsgroups it has
become apparent that a central repository for the various quacks of
Dockerty is needed
Missing language about how Usenet is an archive and how there's no place
to quack.
Post by K. A. Cannon
This would be a un-moderated newsgroup.
How will barking be prevented?
Post by K. A. Cannon
Binaries are not allowed.
Are hedgehogs allowed?
K. A. Cannon
2008-02-19 21:16:33 UTC
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Post by K. A. Cannon
I propose alt.dockerty.quacks
I object to the use of the word "rational"; please change it to "irrational".
ITYM irritational...and there are creams for that discomfort.
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Post by K. A. Cannon
Do to the incessant quacking of Dockerty in various newsgroups it has
become apparent that a central repository for the various quacks of
Dockerty is needed
Missing language about how Usenet is an archive and how there's no place
to quack.
UseNet is the biggest p0rn archive ever!!
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Post by K. A. Cannon
This would be a un-moderated newsgroup.
How will barking be prevented?
Banned on the outset. But meowing will be allowed.
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Post by K. A. Cannon
Binaries are not allowed.
Are hedgehogs allowed?
Only Badgers.
--
K. A. Cannon
kcannon at insurgent dot org
(change the orgy to org to reply)

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.
It's already tomorrow in Australia.
-Charles Schultz

COOSN-266-06-02374
Hammer of Thor, April 2005
PIERRE SALINGER MEMORIAL HOOK, LINE & SINKER June 2007
Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle X 2
#9 People ruining UseNet lits.
#6 Top Assholes on the Net lits.
#5 Most hated Usenetizens of all time
#15 AUK psychos and felons lits
#5 Cog in the AUK Hate Machine
The Mover
2008-02-20 02:37:39 UTC
Post by Adam H. Kerman
I object to the use of the word "rational"; please change it to "irrational".
Oui
Ouin-Ouin sounds better with you
the messenjah
#9 People ruining UseNet lits.
#6 Top Assholes on the Net lits.
#5 Most hated Usenetizens of all time
#15 AUK psychos and felons lits
#5 Cog in the AUK Hate Machine
Maybe you should call the police on Dockery? I mean... You are a
fucking snitch... I'm sure Gamble will be happy to make some phone
calls for ya...

Dockery has always been civil despite people harassing him online...

Watch your back, Cannon.

http://www.chuck-lysaght.info/
Archie Leach
#9 People ruining UseNet lits.
#6 Top Assholes on the Net lits.
#5 Most hated Usenetizens of all time
#15 AUK psychos and felons lits
#5 Cog in the AUK Hate Machine
Maybe you should call the police on Dockery? I mean... You are a
fucking snitch... I'm sure Gamble will be happy to make some phone
calls for ya...
Dockery has always been civil despite people harassing him online...
Watch your back, Cannon.
http://www.chuck-lysaght.info/
What, are you going to bludgeon Kevin with your rhino horn, and then
exhale pot smoke on his bleeding carcass???
K. A. Cannon
#9 People ruining UseNet lits.
#6 Top Assholes on the Net lits.
#5 Most hated Usenetizens of all time
#15 AUK psychos and felons lits
#5 Cog in the AUK Hate Machine
Maybe you should call the police on Dockery? I mean... You are a
fucking snitch... I'm sure Gamble will be happy to make some phone
calls for ya...
Dockery has always been civil despite people harassing him online...
Watch your back, Cannon.
http://www.chuck-lysaght.info/
What, are you going to bludgeon Kevin with your rhino horn, and then
exhale pot smoke on his bleeding carcass???
Yuh...as if?

Who would be scared of a scrawny, old, feeble, effeminate bike
messenger?

C'mon...
--

http://www.insurgent.org/

#5 Cog in the AUK Hate Machine
the messenjah
#9 People ruining UseNet lits.
#6 Top Assholes on the Net lits.
#5 Most hated Usenetizens of all time
#15 AUK psychos and felons lits
#5 Cog in the AUK Hate Machine- Hide quoted text -
You're scared, Cannon. You ran to the cops like a bitch would.
K. A. Cannon
2008-02-25 15:44:23 UTC
the messenjah <***@veryfast.biz> posted
<89e1427c-a1dc-48c6-9533-***@e10g2000prf.googlegroups.com> in
alt.kook.chuck-lysaght on Mon, 25 Feb 2008 06:45:36 -0800 (PST):

<snip>
Post by the messenjah
You're scared, Cannon. You ran to the cops like a bitch would.
Snork.

From: "the messenjah" <***@veryfast.biz>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.poems,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.usenet.kooks
Subject: Kevin A. Cannon has been reported...
Date: 16 Aug 2005 13:03:20 -0700

A three page fax has been sent to the Allendale Police Department
showing how Insurgent.org is registered to TSB Bearings, and that
other
Insurgent.org websites are designed to harass and slander people.

This fax has been sent to elected officials in the Allendale, New
Jersey area.

I have a cross-reference list of other companies in the same complex
where TSB Bearings is located and they too will have this three page
fax sent to them.

I also have a small list of TSB Bearings customers that will also
receive this aformentioned fax.

It'll be interesting to see if they wonder why such a childish website
is registered to a so-called reputable company.

I'm just getting started, Kevin.

http://www.allendalepd.org/

#9 People ruining UseNet lits.
#6 Top Assholes on the Net lits.
#5 Most hated Usenetizens of all time
#15 AUK psychos and felons lits
#5 Cog in the AUK Hate Machine
-= Hawk =-
2008-02-25 21:25:39 UTC
On Mon, 25 Feb 2008 10:44:23 -0500, K. A. Cannon
Post by K. A. Cannon
<snip>
Post by the messenjah
You're scared, Cannon. You ran to the cops like a bitch would.
Snork.
g2news1.google.com!postnews.google.com!g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: rec.arts.poems,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.usenet.kooks
Hypocrisy is VERY funny. Make him do it again!
Dennis M. Hammes
2008-02-26 08:29:39 UTC
ran like a bitch.
--
-------(m+
~/:o)_|
http://scrawlmark.org
K. A. Cannon
#9 People ruining UseNet lits.
#6 Top Assholes on the Net lits.
#5 Most hated Usenetizens of all time
#15 AUK psychos and felons lits
#5 Cog in the AUK Hate Machine
Maybe you should call the police on Dockery?
Why? Does he make felony harassing phone calls across state lines like
you do?
Post by the messenjah
I mean... You are a fucking snitch...
He he he he he...Oh how I love to teach Chuck the meaning of irony.
Once again Chuck.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.arts.poems/msg/d5cf3e336966b954?dmode=source
Post by the messenjah
I'm sure Gamble will be happy to make some phone calls for ya...
Unnecessary...Gary does a good job of making froth and foam without
any help from me.
Post by the messenjah
Dockery has always been civil despite people harassing him online...
Drunkerty is a slovenly wretch of a man with reality problems.
Post by the messenjah
Watch your back, Cannon.
Does this mean the death tour is back on?
Oh boy oh boy!

#9 People ruining UseNet lits.
#6 Top Assholes on the Net lits.
#5 Most hated Usenetizens of all time
#15 AUK psychos and felons lits
#5 Cog in the AUK Hate Machine
Dennis M. Hammes
2008-02-24 14:22:53 UTC
Post by K. A. Cannon
Drunkerty is a slovenly wretch of a man with reality problems.
Oh, come on.
Duckerty has no problems with reality.
He doesn't even have any /contact/ with it.
http://scrawlmark.org
Cujo DeSockpuppet
#9 People ruining UseNet lits.
#6 Top Assholes on the Net lits.
#5 Most hated Usenetizens of all time
#15 AUK psychos and felons lits
#5 Cog in the AUK Hate Machine
Maybe you should call the police on Dockery?
It's not against the law to be a drunken loser. If that were the case
you'd be making threatening phone calls from jail. Chuckweasel.
Post by the messenjah
I mean... You are a fucking snitch...
Man, those Jacksonville cops really scared the shit out of you.
Post by the messenjah
I'm sure Gamble will be happy to make some phone
calls for ya...
Unlike you, I doubt Kevin is afraid to do his own dirty work.
Post by the messenjah
Dockery has always been civil despite people harassing him online...
He's also been just as delusional as you are. But at least he's not
making kooky phone calls across state lines.
Post by the messenjah
Watch your back, Cannon.
You finally out of the closet, dipshit?
--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls
in dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.
Ed "Pantyhead" Wollmann in one sentence.
Dennis M. Hammes
2008-02-24 14:25:41 UTC
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by the messenjah
Dockery has always been civil despite people harassing him online...
He's also been just as delusional as you are. But at least he's not
making kooky phone calls across state lines.
Can't afford 'em.
(Lost his source of tips.)
http://scrawlmark.org
Rob
2008-02-24 09:20:40 UTC
In message
Post by the messenjah
Watch your back, Cannon.
Ah Charles, it's kind of you to warn him of the direction you'll be
creeping from.

If you could afford to get to his city in the first place.

Rob
--
Rob Evans

When I see a swine
I reach for 45-calibre pearls.

Peter J Ross
2008-03-05 11:36:17 UTC
In rec.arts.poems on Tue, 4 Mar 2008 02:11:08 -0500, Will Dockery
<***@knology.net> wrote:

<...>
Gold Like A Quack Ring.
Quack moon
on just fresh Quack
waves quacking
from the river.
Myth and quacky at once.
Bon Bon
Good good early chill.
Quacky like a quacking quack,
as many would agree.
Sandy quack
quacker of moon
gold like a quack ring
by the river.
Hair quacked the light
Bon Bon
quack stars quacking quack above.
Quacks quacks the bay.
Quack in the field
under cover of quackiness
she says "Don't worry..."
"The woods have quackors."
Myth and quacky at once.
Bon Bon
Good good early chill.
Quacky like a quacking quack,
as many would agree.
-Will Dreckery
I agree with the many: this unspeakable shit is certainly "quacky like
a quacking quack".
--
PJR :-)

<http://pjr.lasnobberia.net/>
Meat Plow
Actually it's a lot better than the unquacked version.
Peter J Ross
2008-03-05 20:18:07 UTC
In rec.arts.poems on Wed, 05 Mar 2008 12:18:48 -0500, Meat Plow
Post by Meat Plow
Post by Peter J Ross
[...]
Thanks. It would have been difficult for it to be worse.
--
PJR :-)

<http://pjr.lasnobberia.net/>
Meat Plow
True...I'd go as far to say that it would be impossible.
Dennis M. Hammes
2008-03-06 11:19:49 UTC
Post by Meat Plow
Post by Peter J Ross
[...]
A regular Lewis carol.
http://scrawlmark.org
Peter J Ross
2008-03-05 21:12:20 UTC
In rec.arts.poems on Wed, 5 Mar 2008 12:57:18 -0800 (PST), Will
In rec.arts.poems on Wed, 5 Mar 2008 05:28:40 -0800 (PST), Will
Thanks for the comments, but since you also agree with poetry
theft, copyright abuse and plagiarism, your agreement doesn't
count for much, PJR.
At least you didn't steal this one... yet.
The implication that I'm a plagiarist is much as I expected.
It would not be a quack given the quack quack of your quack and
quacking quack of quacky non-theft, apparently, quack abuse and
quackerism... you quackly seem to think that quacking quacky is
legal.
If I thought that quacking quacky wasn't legal, I've have reported you
for it.
--
PJR :-)

<http://pjr.lasnobberia.net/>