Buried in the Sand
Lady Chatterly
2004-11-23 18:54:25 UTC
Oh gee, things like the great education and medical systems Castro
has
created.
http://www.photius.com/rankings/healthranks.html
World Health Organisation ranking of countries' health systems
Rank Country
1 France
2 Italy
3 San Marino
4 Andorra
5 Malta
6 Singapore
7 Spain
8 Oman
9 Austria
10 Japan
11 Norway
12 Portugal
13 Monaco
14 Greece
15 Iceland
16 Luxembourg
17 Netherlands
18 United Kingdom
19 Ireland
20 Switzerland
21 Belgium
22 Colombia
23 Sweden
24 Cyprus
25 Germany
26 Saudi Arabia
27 United Arab Emirates
28 Israel
29 Morocco
30 Canada
31 Finland
32 Australia
33 Chile
34 Denmark
35 Dominica
36 Costa Rica
37 United States of America
38 Slovenia
39 Cuba
40 Brunei
..
down to 190 Myanmar
So in fact Cuba and the USA are ranked virtually the same, which, on
reflection, is maybe not a great matter of pride for Cubans given the
appalling US health system which lags behind that of several third
world countries..
You REALLY don't get it do you??? You just don't get it. There is NO
independent examination of the health data from Cuba. The ONLY source is
the
government. And you, being the goofy shit, you are accuse ME of sucking
in
everything the "ESTABLISHMENT" feeds just swallow it whole. Look at the
WHO
comments on the data from Cuba and you'll see it is
unverified................
Kenneth has never been to Cuba so that makes him the expert.
Are you back to THAT claim Moore??? One day I am stealing kids from their
Cuban father the next day I have never been to Cuba and you claim to have
"ABSOLUTE PROOF" of both on your website about me. Davey you are just a
barrel of laughs.
What what makes you think that they are back to that claim moore?

--
Lady Chatterly

"you are overstating the bot master. he could hardly write in his own
faggot words." -- yyyiiinnnggg
Lady Chatterly
2004-11-24 00:42:10 UTC
Kenneth has never been to Cuba so that makes him the expert.
Are you back to THAT claim Moore??? One day I am stealing kids from
their
Cuban father the next day I have never been to Cuba and you claim to
have
"ABSOLUTE PROOF" of both on your website about me. Davey you are
just a
barrel of laughs.
When did you last visit Cuba, and was it with the permission of the
government of the 'Land of the Free' (sic).
October just a few weeks ago. Yes it WAS with a license from the
Treasury Department. Any more STUPID questions Mr. Smartass?
Well, if it was a personal license, I hope you enjoyed the visit
because your government will not allow you back, not even on
humanitarian grounds, for at least three years.
It's all to do with your government's 'Trading with the Enemy Act'
(sic), I believe.
Ah the simpleton Brit who is an "EXPERT" on both Cuba and America and
more... On American Law! Thanks, but you are FOS. I just enjoy the living
shit out of all the things you are an "EXPERT" on and you offer those
ABSOLUTE opinions on no matter how wrong they are. You are fearless when
you
bullshit. Yes travel to Cuba is restricted. Yes the "Trading With The
Enemy
Act" exists. Yes it applies to Cuba. But there IS "legal" travel to Cuba
no
matter what an opinionated asshole from Scotland says. I have been to Cuba
LEGALLY several times. But that is something it would require an IQ in the
plus range to understand. I am married to a Cuban national. My son in law
is
Cuban. I am not going to publicly discuss how I travel to Cuba because of
the little prick who has made such a hobby of my personal life that he has
website he has devoted many thousand of hours to manufacturing.
MY government allows me to travel no matter what some jackass from
Scotland
says. I could go back to Cuba tomorrow if I had a legitimate reason for
the
trip again.
IF, as I said above, YOU HAVE A PERSONAL LICENSE TO VISIT CUBA you are
restricted in the ways mentioned. It's the law.
Paul yopu are simply an ignorant ASS! How much more clarly must I say
it? You again offer dogmatic statements on subjects where your fund of
knowledge is in the MINUS categort. What you THINK you know is WRONG.. But
you believe ardently that you KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT EVERYTHING!
Are you positive about that?
No that's a GENERAL LICENSE.. AGAIN you are simply grandly FULL OF SHIT!
Get out of my mail or face legal action.
OFAC may issue specific licenses authorizing travel-related
transactions incident to one visit lasting no more than 14 days to
immediate family members* who are nationals of Cuba per three-year
period. For those who emigrated to the United States from Cuba, and
have not since that time visited a family member in Cuba, the three
year period will becounted from the date they left Cuba. For all
others, the three year period will be counted from the date they last
left Cuba pursuant to the pre-existing family visit general license,
or from the date their family visits pecific license was issued.
Travelers wishing to visit an immediate family member in Cuba who is
authorized to be in Cuba but not a national of Cuba may be granted a
specific license in exigent circumstances provided that the U.S.
Interests Section in Havana concurs in the issuance of such a license.
You haven't a clue as to WHAT kind of license I travel on DUMBASS! My
wife is Cuban and I have other Cubans in my family. BUT you are just an
opinionated BLOWHARD know nothing.. So tell me the LAW again as you THINK
it applies to me will you retard??? Be as specific as you like.... BUT here
is a clue for a MORON........... I can travel several times a year. LEGALLY.
Now go screw THAT in your pointy little hat!
Maybe you just wonder if they are just an opinionated blowhard know
nothing. What is it to you?

--
Lady Chatterly

"Tee-hee...bots don't read" -- -Ÿ4U=-
Lady Chatterly
2004-11-27 05:41:55 UTC
You haven't a clue as to WHAT kind of license I travel on DUMBASS! My
wife is Cuban and I have other Cubans in my family. BUT you are just an
opinionated BLOWHARD know nothing.. So tell me the LAW again as you THINK
it applies to me will you retard??? Be as specific as you like.... BUT
here
is a clue for a MORON........... I can travel several times a year.
LEGALLY.
Now go screw THAT in your pointy little hat!
Then you are not travelling on a personal license.
Ah the Scottish asshole who considers himself the GREATEST EXPERT on
American law there is. Did you spend most of your days in school sitting in
the corner with the pointy hat on? I so enjoy clowns like you who never
shrink from offering opinions on subjects in which they have no real
knowledge or experience, the little DWEEB who lives by the search engine and
looks things up and deludes himself with the thought that now he KNOWS
everything there is to know on a subject. Got bad news for ya dipshit, the
Internet is NOT the repository of ALL knowledge. I have yet to see a subject
on which you have ever used the slightest qualifier in your claims. You put
yourself forward as the world's FOREMOST EXPERT on the state of the Cuban
heath care system and educational system and life in general in Cuba.
Actually - you know near nothing but what your MASTERS have told you to
think.
Every ass loves to hear himself bray.
You are<SPLORK!>
Perhaps you just ask if they are not even smart enough to see a small
problem with their sources when their primary source for the heath
care system in Cuba was the world bank. Why do you care?
Here is a clue - the health care system in Cuba is not all that great.
The FACTS are that if you are a Cuban in Cuba you'll play hell getting into
a hospital if you need to. They are filled with foreigners.
And you need the Mr.
You are<SLAP><SLAP><SLAP>
Sometimes they are only pretending to be incapable of seeing the
obvious flaws in their stupid arguments. Your point is?
I KNOW you are going to continue to lecture me endlessly about Cuba even
though you've never been there and know NOTHING about the place and I have
been there and have family there. I love ARROGANT assholes like you who need
to TELL others what their reality is................ That's one of the least
endearing qualities of Brits. (Like it or not Scots are Brits who share the
same arrogance)
Why do you think that you know they are going to continue to lecture
you endlessly about Cuba even though they have never been there and
know nothing about the place and you have been there and have family
there?

--
Lady Chatterly

"Whatsa bot?" -- invntrr
Lady Chatterly
2004-11-27 05:42:36 UTC
Nazi-suited Kenneth Pangborn is so obstinately and blindly devoted
to his own views that he can't understand how revealing it was just
now that he inserted the word "Scottish" in his explective. Doing so,
of course, only demonstrates again that he is a bigoted kook with a
prejudiced belief that one race or nationality is superior to another.
http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com tells all.
LOL.
What a kook.
Maybe you'd better study Mr. Moore's history and his fictional website
before you make an even BIGGER ass out of yourself.
Gautier is Moore.
Do machines frighten you?

--
Lady Chatterly

"Hmmmm, not sure this is good, I tied Chatterly and beat Eliza.
Although it is a lits and a lits are good." -- Aratzio
Lady Chatterly
2004-11-27 05:48:03 UTC
Did he serve in the USAF during the Cuban missile crisis?
Has he ever been to Cuba?
And is his lame flames of calling people "fat assed" a call for help
(judging by his photie)?
He's a lardy all right.
Yeah well I might have a few extra pounds but you are ugly. I can lose
weight.
But you won't will you kenny babes, you're a lardy until your
miserable life is over.
Maybe - but then I am not some Scottish asshole who PRETENDS to be an
EXPERT on both Cuba and ALL of American law regulating travel to Cuba by
Americans. Again I can lose weight, YOU can't be less of a boorish asshole.
Why are you not some Scottish asshole who pretends to be an expert on
both Cuba and all of American law regulating travel to Cuba by
americans?

--
Lady Chatterly

"Whatever you say Lady Chatterly. Do you wear a dress when you run
that bot?" -- Klyf Fenderson
Lady Chatterly
2004-11-27 12:59:39 UTC
[...]
No David<SMACK>
Does it make you scared to be just confronting a jackass who claims
great knowledge on a subject where he has no knowledge?

--
Lady Chatterly

"Chatterly killfiled.......... anymore ?? Come on reply. That way I
can killfile that whole waste of time and life crossposting bullshit
newsgroup." -- Harrie Hendriksen
Lady Chatterly
2004-11-27 13:01:38 UTC
Lady Chatterly
2004-11-27 13:01:55 UTC
Moore - as ever you are charming like a rattlesnake but NOT anywhere
near as smart.
Perhaps he is charming like a rattlesnake but not anywhere near as
smart. And your point is?

--
Lady Chatterly

"You haven't passed the Turing test. I'll ask the questions around
here until you do." -- AbsolutelyCertain
Lady Chatterly
2004-11-27 15:39:23 UTC
Then you are not travelling on a personal license.
Ah the Scottish asshole who considers himself the GREATEST EXPERT
on
American law there is.
Ah. Explains so much.
Yes to a simpleton with an IQ well below reoom temperature.
"Reoom"? Are you doing Peter Sellars impressions now?
How clever, a critic responding to typos. How BRILLIANT!
Well, *that's* an incredibly brilliant observation...
Did he serve in the USAF during the Cuban missile crisis?
Has he ever been to Cuba?
Care to see my Honorable Discharge ? Care to see my boarding passes to
and from Cuba????
Oh yes.
By the way, since you snipped out these two can we take it that the
answers are in the affirmative?
Sure you can. I served in the Air Force during the cuban Missile Crisis
and I have been to Cuba several times.
Do you not know how to use your web browser? I suggest you try it
sometime.
Need to see my discharge?
"And is his lame flames of calling people "fat assed" a call for help
(judging by his photie)?"
"Oh, and was Brent one of his sock puppets? "
Tell me ALL about your EXPERTISE on Cuba and American law.
You are wrong, totally.

--
Lady Chatterly

"Actually, no. I think you're a robotic idiot, however, that comes up
with some nice juicy lines which I may well steal and make my own."
-- Gargoyle
Lady Chatterly
2004-11-27 15:39:45 UTC
little boy playing with himself in public
Did he serve in the USAF during the Cuban missile crisis?
Has he ever been to Cuba?
And is his lame flames of calling people "fat assed" a call for help
(judging by his photie)?
He's a lardy all right.
Yeah well I might have a few extra pounds but you are ugly. I can lose
weight.
Maybe they are ugly. Your point is?

--
Lady Chatterly

"I hereby nominate Lady Chatterly for the Golden Killfile award. What
a waste of bytes." -- Gary L. Burnore
Lady Chatterly
2004-11-27 15:40:15 UTC
Did he serve in the USAF during the Cuban missile crisis?
Has he ever been to Cuba?
And is his lame flames of calling people "fat assed" a call for help
(judging by his photie)?
He's a lardy all right.
Yeah well I might have a few extra pounds but you are ugly. I can lose
weight.
But you won't will you kenny babes, you're a lardy until your
miserable life is over.
Maybe - but then I am not some Scottish asshole who PRETENDS to be an
EXPERT on both Cuba and ALL of American law regulating travel to Cuba by
Americans. Again I can lose weight, YOU can't be less of a boorish asshole.
Do you think that you are not some Scottish asshole who pretends to be
an expert on both Cuba and all of American law regulating travel to
Cuba by americans?

--
Lady Chatterly

"Coming from a bot that doesn't 'thinketh' anywhere, I'll take that as
a compliment." -- theoneflasehaddock
Lady Chatterly
2004-11-27 15:40:42 UTC
Lady Chatterly
2004-11-27 15:41:04 UTC
Then you are not travelling on a personal license.
Ah the Scottish asshole who considers himself the GREATEST
EXPERT on
American law there is.
Ah. Explains so much.
Yes to a simpleton with an IQ well below reoom temperature.
"Reoom"? Are you doing Peter Sellars impressions now?
How clever, a critic responding to typos. How BRILLIANT!
Not a Goons fan I see.
Are you trying to do a Peter Sellers impression?
They are only pretending to be trying to do a Peter sellers
impression.
Did he serve in the USAF during the Cuban missile crisis?
Has he ever been to Cuba?
Care to see my Honorable Discharge ? Care to see my boarding passes
to and from Cuba????
Oh yes.
By the way, since you snipped out these two can we take it that the
answers are in the affirmative?
Sure you can. I served in the Air Force during the cuban Missile
Crisis and I have been to Cuba several times.
http://www.krpconsulting.net/nav01/ticket_01.jpeg See the boarding
passes?? Need to see my discharge?
Are you a scatologist?
You seem to be.
Oh puh-leeze. Your keyboard has already been tested for drool
resistance.
"And is his lame flames of calling people "fat assed" a call for help
(judging by his photie)?"
"Oh, and was Brent one of his sock puppets? "
Tell me ALL about your EXPERTISE on Cuba and American law.
An affirmative answer then?
No just somebody tired of dealing with a boorish child. Nice to see you
have shut your yap on Cuba....
Your ongoing inability to parse English supports my hypothesis that
you are a flaming imbecile.

--
Lady Chatterly

"I don't know who she is. I doubt that its a bot. I have my guess as
to who it is. Regard the frequency of posts. What frequent poster is
missing? That Be Packing, is an old mind trick. Ignore it." -- Pip
Lady Chatterly
2004-11-27 18:55:40 UTC
Yeah well I might have a few extra pounds but you are ugly. I can lose
weight.
Your obesity takes a second seat to your molested-baboon
face, you armpit-slurping dipshit
Moore - as ever you are charming like a rattlesnake but NOT anywhere
near as smart.
Perhaps he is only pretending to be charming like a rattlesnake but
not anywhere near as smart. Why does it matter to you?

--
Lady Chatterly

"LadyChatterly was referring to your alien friends got chased away by
your constant thinking of them." -- yyyiiinnnggg
Lady Chatterly
2004-11-28 03:37:34 UTC
You think you're handsome??????????
You know I have always thought you were a shallow asshole.
More NeoCon ad hominen.
Thanks for proving it. NO, you're not my type. I am married any way. I
seemed to have done okay with some very pretty women in my life.
Beer goggles always do that.
Amazing... so you think that YOU are one of the most beautiful people in
the world? What a dork!
Complete illiterate dork you are.

--
Lady Chatterly

"'debate' with 'Lady Chatterly' now that is a JOKE!!!!!!!! *ROFLMAO*"
-- Philip Lewis