THIS
%
2021-08-28 19:35:45 UTC
.

is alt.usenet.kooks
Sn!pe
2021-08-28 19:52:56 UTC
Post by %
.
is alt.usenet.kooks
It's ko0ky!
--
^Ï^

My pet rock Gordon just is.
%
2021-08-28 19:57:37 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
Post by %
.
is alt.usenet.kooks
It's ko0ky!
it can be if you get the right people here and then agitate them
Sn!pe
2021-08-28 20:16:49 UTC
Post by %
Post by Sn!pe
Post by %
.
is alt.usenet.kooks
It's ko0ky!
it can be if you get the right people here and then agitate them
Paulie's already here, so's Pup. What are the chances of enticing teh
Nutzoid here? ... Ah, I just remembered - AUK is on aioe's banlist too.
--
^Ï^ http://youtu.be/_kqytf31a8E

My pet rock Gordon just is.
Sn!pe
2021-08-28 20:37:35 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
Post by %
Post by Sn!pe
Post by %
.
is alt.usenet.kooks
It's ko0ky!
it can be if you get the right people here and then agitate them
Paulie's already here, so's Pup. What are the chances of enticing teh
Nutzoid here? ... Ah, I just remembered - AUK is on aioe's banlist too.
what good is that
Maybe we should find a froup they can all poast to and nickname it
alt.NuKo0kS. Here's a suggestion: alt.fan.cyberchicken [added]

Failing that, there's a newly created (genuine!) froup on E-S:
alt.hebetudinous.addlepated.twit.spooge.whine-simper-bleat
--
^Ï^ http://youtu.be/_kqytf31a8E

My pet rock Gordon just is.
%