Countdown to total planetwide clusterfuck: perhaps as little as days, maybe as much as a few more months
Nadegda
2021-10-12 19:01:40 UTC
https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2021/10/12/glob-o12.html

----------
The global economy is beset with a series of interconnected problems, which
are worsening at a rapid pace. These include: global supply chain
constrictions, ranging from computer chips to clothing and toys; rising
inflation resulting from supply chain choking and higher energy prices;
labour shortages due to the reluctance of workers to risk their health and
that of their families and the ever-present threat of financial market
turmoil ...
----------

My "how fucked are we" meter, on a scale of "mild nuisances" to "get to
the bomb shelter RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!1!", is at "have a bag packed and a
fully charged/fueled vehicle standing by, and sleep lightly", just two
notches below the max ...
--
FNVWe Nadegda

"By all means, compare these shitheads to Nazis. Again and again. I'm with
you." -- Mike Godwin, Aug 13, 2017, 8:03 PM
Checkmate admits that, for all intents and purposes, he carries a teddy
bear in public: <***@news.alt.net>
Klaus Schadenfreude
You should leave NOW. We'll watch things while you're gone.
Fred Oinka
2021-10-12 19:08:54 UTC
Post by Nadegda
https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2021/10/12/glob-o12.html
----------
The global economy is beset with a series of interconnected problems, which
are worsening at a rapid pace. These include: global supply chain
constrictions, ranging from computer chips to clothing and toys; rising
inflation resulting from supply chain choking and higher energy prices;
labour shortages due to the reluctance of workers to risk their health and
that of their families and the ever-present threat of financial market
turmoil ...
----------
All thanks to Joe and his crew.
Foil hat time for you.
Checkmate
2021-10-12 19:16:01 UTC
Checkmate.

Post by Nadegda
My "how fucked are we" meter, on a scale of "mild nuisances" to "get to
the bomb shelter RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!1!", is at "have a bag packed and a
fully charged/fueled vehicle standing by, and sleep lightly", just two
notches below the max ...
Foil hat time for you.
She has her Fakey bote with six V8 engines.
--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2021

http://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

Footloose! http://youtu.be/mXfVaXjBFK4

Kensi, "doing a little victory dance"
http://youtu.be/obInNk448nI
kensi." -Nadegda

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017
Checkmate
2021-10-12 19:11:02 UTC
Checkmate.

On Tue, 12 Oct 2021 19:01:40 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda had the audacity to say the
Post by Nadegda
https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2021/10/12/glob-o12.html
----------
The global economy is beset with a series of interconnected problems, which
are worsening at a rapid pace. These include: global supply chain
constrictions, ranging from computer chips to clothing and toys; rising
inflation resulting from supply chain choking and higher energy prices;
labour shortages due to the reluctance of workers to risk their health and
that of their families and the ever-present threat of financial market
turmoil ...
----------
My "how fucked are we" meter, on a scale of "mild nuisances" to "get to
the bomb shelter RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!1!", is at "have a bag packed and a
fully charged/fueled vehicle standing by, and sleep lightly", just two
notches below the max ...
If your plan is to bug out, you're already fucked. I have everything I need
here on my compound.
--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2021

Footloose!

May 2010-February 12, 2017
Just Wondering
2021-10-12 19:45:47 UTC
Post by Nadegda
https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2021/10/12/glob-o12.html
----------
The global economy is beset with a series of interconnected problems, which
are worsening at a rapid pace. These include: global supply chain
constrictions, ranging from computer chips to clothing and toys; rising
inflation resulting from supply chain choking and higher energy prices;
labour shortages due to the reluctance of workers to risk their health and
that of their families and the ever-present threat of financial market
turmoil ...
----------
My "how fucked are we" meter, on a scale of "mild nuisances" to "get to
the bomb shelter RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!1!", is at "have a bag packed and a
fully charged/fueled vehicle standing by, and sleep lightly", just two
notches below the max ...
Where do you suggest that people who prepare to go as you suggest,
should actually go when the proverbial shit hits the fan? Suppose
your suggestion would work for twenty thousand people, would it
work for twenty million?
max headroom
2021-10-12 19:37:37 UTC
Post by Nadegda
https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2021/10/12/glob-o12.html
The global economy is beset with a series of interconnected problems, which
are worsening at a rapid pace. These include: global supply chain
constrictions, ranging from computer chips to clothing and toys; rising
inflation resulting from supply chain choking and higher energy prices;
labour shortages due to the reluctance of workers to risk their health and
that of their families and the ever-present threat of financial market
turmoil ...
Thank you, Joe Biden!
Post by Nadegda
My "how fucked are we" meter, on a scale of "mild nuisances" to "get to
the bomb shelter RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!1!", is at "have a bag packed and a
fully charged/fueled vehicle standing by, and sleep lightly", just two
notches below the max ...
The shore battery will be notified.