ONE OF THE MOST DISTURBING BULLIS POSTS EVER! Re: Somebody only a pervert like Richard Bullis can relate to.
Alex Cain
2003-09-16 22:07:29 UTC
WARNING : This post, like one Richard wrote awhile back, contains EXTREME
pedophilia. Somebody please shoot this sick bastard.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Bill Jackson wrote:>>
I realize that Bullis doesn't really drive a truck and is the group
wannabe but at least he can now claim he is not the only pervert here
looking for sex with children.
http://www.perverted-justice.com/index.php?archive=mikes299_2000
What is with these pedophiles and boats? Did "Mike" read about
Richard's
claim that you can have sex with children at sea or something?
Sheesh. After reading only first third of it I realized that wasn't no 13
year old girl.
She was leading him.
There was one such case before a particular judge. His ruling was simple,
"no child, no case".
If you're gonna have a sting, you should at least have a 13 year old
nearby
as a consultant.
I once asked one what her chest size was and she had no clues.
Excuse me? A 13 year old doesn't know her chest size?
"What grade are you in?"
"Freshmen".
Excuse please, 13 year olds are not in the habit of being in high school.
Then tell us mister district attorney sir, exactly what laws were violated
by having this chat?
You may be offended, but it is an excercise in "Freedom of speech".
Alex Cain
2003-09-16 22:08:58 UTC
Bill Jackson wrote:>>
I realize that Bullis doesn't really drive a truck and is the group
wannabe but at least he can now claim he is not the only pervert here
looking for sex with children.
http://www.perverted-justice.com/index.php?archive=mikes299_2000
What is with these pedophiles and boats? Did "Mike" read about
Richard's
claim that you can have sex with children at sea or something?
Sheesh. After reading only first third of it I realized that wasn't no 13
year old girl.
She was leading him.
Only a pedophile would say it was the child's fault.
There was one such case before a particular judge. His ruling was simple,
"no child, no case".
If you're gonna have a sting, you should at least have a 13 year old
nearby
as a consultant.
I once asked one what her chest size was and she had no clues.
Excuse me? A 13 year old doesn't know her chest size?
What the FUCK are you doing asking a 13 year old girl her CHEST SIZE,
Bullis??? And you have the GALL to sit there and claim you AREN'T a
pedo????
"What grade are you in?"
"Freshmen".
Excuse please, 13 year olds are not in the habit of being in high school.
Then tell us mister district attorney sir, exactly what laws were violated
by having this chat?
You may be offended, but it is an excercise in "Freedom of speech".
Your freedom of speech was revoked a long time ago you sick fuck. DRINK
BLEACH.
Bill Jillians
2003-09-18 12:54:25 UTC
Post by Alex Cain
Bill Jackson wrote:>>
[...]
Oh grow up. If you'd read the whole thing it would have been apparent
that she wasn't 13 and that somebody doctored what Bullis originally
said to make it look more damaging.

I'm glad you aren't working on any cases at the moment, Sherlock.
Bill Jackson
2003-09-18 15:25:36 UTC
Post by Bill Jillians
Post by Alex Cain
Bill Jackson wrote:>>
[...]
Is your head really that far up Richard's ass that you believe everything he
writes without looking for yourself?

1. The Perverted Justice pedophile ousting has nothing to do with Bullis
2. The pedophile at Perverted Justice believed he was picking up on a 13
year old.
3. Nobody doctored anything and it doesn't make it so just becuase you saw
Bullis say so.

I notice that none of the pedophiles caught at Perverted Justice have done
anything about it. I wonder why? I'm sure it has a lot to do with the same
fact on why Bullis has done absolutely nothing about his ousting by SPUTUM
and Taylor Netscum.
Post by Bill Jillians
I'm glad you aren't working on any cases at the moment, Sherlock.
The same could be said about you too. Thankfully the law doesn't work like
you by ignoring the facts about Bullis while buying his lies and utter
bullshit with nary a fact to back them up.
Bill Jillians
2003-09-20 07:21:28 UTC
Quietly we read <Q7kab.3767$***@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>,
unable to contain our credulity we realized that Bill Jackson
Post by Bill Jillians
Post by Bill Jillians
I'm glad you aren't working on any cases at the moment, Sherlock.
The same could be said about you too. Thankfully the law doesn't work like
you by ignoring the facts about Bullis while buying his lies and utter
bullshit with nary a fact to back them up.
The Law...? This is Usenet. Since when did the Law have any power here?
Hell I can say what I like here and so can anyone else. And they will.

If Bullis had a conviction for pedophile activities we would never hear
the last of it....the fact is he DOESN'T, and other people making him
look guilty by rephrasing things he says will change NOTHING.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT ? I can't make it any simpler .....

BJ
--
"Oh, all that I know, there's nothing here to run from, cos everyone here has
somebody here to lean on!" Coldplay. WEB http://users.pgen.net/bill.jillians
ADVERT: Don't Buy Esso who sabotage affirmative action http://www.stopesso.com
Alex Cain
2003-09-19 01:01:10 UTC
Post by Bill Jillians
Post by Alex Cain
Bill Jackson wrote:>>
[...]
Grow up? So you are going to once again defend Richard Bullis in his
pedophilia?
Post by Bill Jillians
If you'd read the whole thing it would have been apparent
that she wasn't 13 and that somebody doctored what Bullis originally
said to make it look more damaging.
Okay, you have officially hit DEFCON KOOK. You may self-destruct anytime
you wish.
Bill Jillians
2003-09-20 07:25:32 UTC
Post by Bill Jillians
Post by Bill Jillians
I'm glad you aren't working on any cases at the moment, Sherlock.
I feel sorry for anyone who actually believes the things that you say
and cannot tell truth from your fiction.

Sadly in my experience that is most people.

BJ
Alex Cain
2003-09-16 22:09:48 UTC
Wavking wrote:>>
Look who responded first and who he defends.........
I'm not defending anyone but myself. The story posted is so full of holes
it's pathetic.
What in the HELL are you doing asking 13 year old girls their CHEST SIZE,
Bullis????
The writer of the website could have made the whole thing up himself for
all
we know.
Chat room conversations are not exactly archived ya know.
Yes Bullis go ahead and defend your fellow pedophiles.
Peter J Ross
2003-09-17 00:00:17 UTC
On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 18:07:29 -0400, Alex Cain's long-suffering mother
turned her back for just a moment, and Alex Cain did *this* to
Post by Alex Cain
WARNING : This post, like one Richard wrote awhile back, contains EXTREME
pedophilia. Somebody please shoot this sick bastard.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
<...>

"I once asked [a 13 year old girl] what her chest size was [...]"

This seems like FAQ material to me.
--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8
Suenet
It's sickening. Anyone have any doubts about Bullis now?
Troublemaker
I'm waiting for Bill Jillians to chime in at any time now.......
Suenet
He just did. I'm starting to wonder if he's a relative of Bullis?
Sarge
2003-09-19 01:40:43 UTC
Post by Suenet
Post by Alex Cain
Post by Suenet
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by Alex Cain
pedophilia. Somebody please shoot this sick bastard.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
<...>
"I once asked [a 13 year old girl] what her chest size was [...]"
This seems like FAQ material to me.
It's sickening. Anyone have any doubts about Bullis now?
I'm waiting for Bill Jillians to chime in at any time now.......
He just did. I'm starting to wonder if he's a relative of Bullis?
I'm ready to believe his name is Larry, aka Bullis's brother.

Sarge
If it walks like a duck ...... well you know the rest ....
Bill Jillians
2003-09-20 19:50:17 UTC
Post by Sarge
Post by Suenet
He just did. I'm starting to wonder if he's a relative of Bullis?
I'm ready to believe his name is Larry, aka Bullis's brother.
Sarge
You can believe my name is Moe or Curly if it helps you. What you
believe about me is of no interest to me in the slightest. I am only
concerned with your abuse of your fellow man.

BJ
Sarge
2003-09-21 16:07:05 UTC
to contain our credulity we realized that Sarge
Post by Sarge
Post by Suenet
He just did. I'm starting to wonder if he's a relative of Bullis?
I'm ready to believe his name is Larry, aka Bullis's brother.
Sarge
You can believe my name is Moe or Curly if it helps you. What you
believe about me is of no interest to me in the slightest. I am only
concerned with your abuse of your fellow man.
BJ
Bill,

Would point out where I have abused him or anyone in this group? And
just to keep things straight please don't call him my "fellow man". You
made claim that Alex doctored a comment to look like it was Bullis.
Alex's message came before Bullis's. Even if that were in the releam of
possibility take the time to ask Bullis himself what he thinks of
pictures of children in the nude for yourself.

If you only want to blindly defend Bullis with no thought that some of
us could be accurate, you will still be "blind to the truth".

Sarge
If it walks like a duck ...... well you know the rest ....
Alex Cain
Fuck, Bill could wear contacts and still be blind to the truth.
Troublemaker
2003-09-22 21:58:04 UTC
*Babble babble babble* <snip!>
Post by Sarge
I'm ready to believe his name is Larry, aka Bullis's brother.
Sarge
You can believe my name is Moe or Curly if it helps you. What you
believe about me is of no interest to me in the slightest. I am only
concerned with your abuse of your fellow man.
BJ
Hey nitwit - start reading entire threads, not just the bits and pieces
showing up in AUK. You're missing half the posts, and it's making you look
like a total moron. Actually, I think that would be happening even if you
did manage to read entire threads, you silly git.

Bill Jillians
2003-09-20 19:22:32 UTC
Post by Suenet
Post by Alex Cain
Post by Suenet
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by Alex Cain
pedophilia. Somebody please shoot this sick bastard.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
<...>
"I once asked [a 13 year old girl] what her chest size was [...]"
This seems like FAQ material to me.
It's sickening. Anyone have any doubts about Bullis now?
I'm waiting for Bill Jillians to chime in at any time now.......
He just did. I'm starting to wonder if he's a relative of Bullis?
Nah ... just a passing do-gooder. Feel free to say something miserly
and abusive if it helps you.

BJ
-= Hawk =-
2003-09-21 14:32:03 UTC
On Sat, 20 Sep 2003 20:22:32 +0100, Bill Jillians <"\"Bill
Post by Bill Jillians
Nah ... just a passing do-gooder.
'Do-gooders' don't defend pedophiles.
--
You have to be a criminal first before it would be "criminal
tresspassing" otherwise it is just tresspassing. - Ed Wollmann

Having been a known poster in a group used by a group of people for an
intended purpose does not make that person what the group intent implies.
You have assumed wrongfully, that alt.sex.children, caters only to
pedophiles. - Richard the Stupid

It is true I posted in certain newsgroups that catered to child
pornography at various times in the past. - Richard the Stupid

I have found many newsgroups which do carry kiddy porn where the
name of the group suggests no such thing. - Richard the Stupid

hello, my name is Emmett Gulley. I recently got out of Fed. Prison for
sending threats out over the internet: Message-ID: <86fpud$44c$***@nnrp1.deja.com>

i ain't as dumb as you think i am. - Emmett pegs the irony meter in:

BTW, i am part of the verifying group thsat chackes all warez
gropu releases - Emmett the Pirate

mental health is NOT something i need - Emmett Gulley
Alex Cain
Already done.
Alex Cain
Never did, never have, and never will.
Alex Cain
2003-09-18 19:56:04 UTC
Subject: Re: ONE OF THE MOST DISTURBING BULLIS POSTS EVER! Re: Somebody
Post by Alex Cain
WARNING : This post, like one Richard wrote awhile back, contains EXTREME
pedophilia. Somebody please shoot this sick bastard.
.
<...>
"I once asked [a 13 year old girl] what her chest size was [...]"
This seems like FAQ material to me.
Oh, YEA!
It's sickening. Anyone have any doubts about Bullis now?
It's a damn shame that 13 year old didn't have anyone in her life that
could
have reported this to the police.....
Perhaps she did. Knowing Bullis, he would be stupid enough to try that with
a girl with both parents and police nearby.
Phoenix
"I now inform you that you are too far from reality." - Ex-Iraqi Info. Minister
Alex Cain
2003-09-18 18:20:59 UTC
Post by Alex Cain
WARNING : This post, like one Richard wrote awhile back, contains EXTREME
pedophilia. Somebody please shoot this sick bastard.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
<...>
"I once asked [a 13 year old girl] what her chest size was [...]"
This seems like FAQ material to me.
Seconded.
Does anyone still maintain that FAQ? I could have sworn the keeper backed
off on updating it.

Though I do agree that if someone is still updating, that particular quote
should be added.
Bill Jillians
2003-09-18 07:07:13 UTC
Post by Alex Cain
WARNING : This post, like one Richard wrote awhile back, contains EXTREME
pedophilia. Somebody please shoot this sick bastard.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
<...>
"I once asked [a 13 year old girl] what her chest size was [...]"
This seems like FAQ material to me.
Seconded.
You do realize that the "[a 13 year old girl]" phrase was added by Alex
Cain. Bullis himself then goes on to say she is a Freshman at High
School which makes her ... I'm not American but I'll guess ... 16.

So yes ... please do get your righteous indignation up to the whipping
mark again. Heaven forbid you should ever feel mellow about things.

Go on .... get the pogrom started again. I'll probably just sit this
one out. What can anyone do when faced by gross stupidity?

BJ
Peter J Ross
2003-09-20 07:42:53 UTC
On Thu, 18 Sep 2003 08:07:13 +0100, Bill Jillians's long-suffering
mother turned her back for just a moment, and Bill Jillians did *this*
Post by Bill Jillians
Post by Alex Cain
[...]
No it wasn't. Replacing a pronoun with the noun phrase to which it
refers is usual when extracting a brief quotation, in order to clarify
the meaning.

Example:

In full:
"Bill Jillians posts to AUK. He is a moron."

In part:
"[Bill Jillians] is a moron."

See?
Post by Bill Jillians
Bullis himself then goes on to say she is a Freshman at High
School which makes her ... I'm not American but I'll guess ... 16.
What a disappointment for Bullis!

<...>
Charlotte L. Blackmer
2003-09-20 14:44:06 UTC
Post by Bill Jillians
Post by Alex Cain
[...]
it would have been not-ok had the clarifying phrase not been bracketed.

but otherwise it is assumed to be a clarification.
Post by Peter J Ross
"Bill Jillians posts to AUK. He is a moron."
Or:

"He posts to AUK. He is a moron."

which would also work with the phrase below.
Post by Peter J Ross
"[Bill Jillians] is a moron."
See?
Post by Bill Jillians
Bullis himself then goes on to say she is a Freshman at High
School which makes her ... I'm not American but I'll guess ... 16.
What a disappointment for Bullis!
Most American high school freshmen are in their late 13th to early 15th
year.

Since my birthday is in June (end of school year) I was fourteen for the
entire year.

Brits especially should note that the age of consent is set by each
American state and is 18 in many. (not 16 nationwide like you lot
have) Some states have a "sliding age window" where consensual sex
between, say, a 16 year old and a 17-18 yr old partner is 100% legal.

Charlotte
-= Hawk =-
2003-09-20 08:21:03 UTC
On Thu, 18 Sep 2003 08:07:13 +0100, Bill Jillians <"\"Bill
Post by Bill Jillians
You do realize that the "[a 13 year old girl]" phrase was added by Alex
You do realize you're wrong, right?
Post by Bill Jillians
Cain. Bullis himself then goes on to say she is a Freshman at High
School which makes her ... I'm not American but I'll guess ... 16.
No, he quotes her saying she's a freshman, no mention of
it being Junior or Senior high. A freshman in JR High is, are
you ready? Thirteen.
Post by Bill Jillians
So yes ... please do get your righteous indignation up to the whipping
mark again. Heaven forbid you should ever feel mellow about things.
Perhaps some reading comprehension classes or maybe
English as a second language would be helpful.
Post by Bill Jillians
Go on .... get the pogrom started again. I'll probably just sit this
one out. What can anyone do when faced by gross stupidity?
Here's bullis' posted reply from -

Alex Cain
2003-09-20 16:36:01 UTC
The fucking idiot "Bill Jillians" <"\"Bill
Post by Bill Jillians
Post by Alex Cain
[...]
You do realize that it wasn't.
Post by Bill Jillians
Bullis himself then goes on to say she is a Freshman at High
School which makes her ... I'm not American but I'll guess ... 16.
Bullis does not go on to say she is attending high school. Anyway a
freshmen in an American high school would make her around the age of 13.
Post by Bill Jillians
So yes ... please do get your righteous indignation up to the whipping
mark again. Heaven forbid you should ever feel mellow about things.
Go on .... get the pogrom started again. I'll probably just sit this
one out. What can anyone do when faced by gross stupidity?
Most of us are choosing to laugh at you for it, actually.
http://www.stopesso.com
Phoenix
2003-09-20 17:58:14 UTC
Post by Bill Jillians
Post by Alex Cain
[...]
No, I don't think so.
Post by Bill Jillians
Bullis himself then goes on to say she is a Freshman at High
School which makes her ... I'm not American but I'll guess ... 16.
You have guessed Wrong.
Post by Bill Jillians
So yes ... please do get your righteous indignation up to the whipping
mark again. Heaven forbid you should ever feel mellow about things.
Go on .... get the pogrom started again. I'll probably just sit this
one out. What can anyone do when faced by gross stupidity?
Laugh and point at it, like I am doing to you now.
"I now inform you that you are too far from reality." - Ex-Iraqi Info. Minister
Meat-Plow
2003-09-21 13:51:56 UTC
Post by Phoenix
Post by Bill Jillians
Post by Bill Jillians
Bullis himself then goes on to say she is a Freshman at High
School which makes her ... I'm not American but I'll guess ... 16.
You have guessed Wrong.
Let's analyze freshman/sophomor/junior/senior. If you didn't flunk, middle
school is (11 6th) (12 7th) (13 8th), high skool is (14 freshman aka 9th)
(15 sophomore aka 10th) (16 junior aka 11th) and (17 12th aka senior).

So yes we are all wrong. Bullis didn't ask a 13 yr old what her chest size
was he asked a 14 yr old. :)
Mheheh
Alex Cain
2003-09-17 00:50:15 UTC
Troublemaker wrote:>>
Post by Alex Cain
looking for sex with children.
http://www.perverted-justice.com/index.php?archive=mikes299_2000
What is with these pedophiles and boats? Did "Mike" read about
Richard's
claim that you can have sex with children at sea or something?
Sheesh. After reading only first third of it I realized that wasn't no
13 year old girl.
Because you've talked to many 13 year old girls, Bullis?
She was leading him.
There was one such case before a particular judge. His ruling was
simple, "no child, no case".
Please cite the case. This idiot obviously showed intent.
If you're gonna have a sting, you should at least have a 13 year old
nearby
as a consultant.
I once asked one what her chest size was and she had no clues.
And why would you be asking a 13 year old her chest size?
Excuse me? A 13 year old doesn't know her chest size?
"What grade are you in?"
"Freshmen".
Excuse please, 13 year olds are not in the habit of being in high
school. Then tell us mister district attorney sir, exactly what laws
were violated by having this chat? You may be offended, but it is an
excercise in "Freedom of speech".
Not of it involves malicious intent. Figures you would back this pig,
and
Post by Alex Cain
pretend to know how to get around laws protecting children from scum
like
Post by Alex Cain
this.
malicious intent? Bubba boy, how do you arrive at that idiotic conclusion?
you can't prove nor prosecute, INTENT. That is what may or may not happen
in
the future.
you can not prosecute future events.
it was only a discussion and nothing more.
I saw one cop show where they ran a sting, and they busted a guy at the
airport simply because he "had the intent".
At that point in time, no criminal violation has taken place to prosecute
with.
And what about the new jersey cops who go to meet some guy from new york
who
expected to meet a 13 year old kid, only to be busted for simply being
there?
You can not prosecute intent. Period.
*Boggle*

You are one fucked up pedophile, Bullis. Oh, and everything you typed above
is completely wrong. Then again you defending pedophiles and child
molestors is nothing new now is it?
Bill Jillians
2003-09-17 06:29:49 UTC
Post by Alex Cain
Troublemaker wrote:>>
Post by Alex Cain
[...]
Why don't you stop digging Cain and admit you have nothing to go on. The
"proof" you seem to have in your possession is worthless. Why don't you
find some other loser whose life you can make miserable you twit.

BJ
Sarge
2003-09-18 22:16:28 UTC
contain our credulity we realized that Alex Cain
Troublemaker wrote:>>
Post by Alex Cain
[...]
Bill here is what Bullis just put in this thread:

I once asked one what her chest size was and she had no clues.
Excuse me? A 13 year old doesn't know her chest size?
"What grade are you in?"
"Freshmen".
Excuse please, 13 year olds are not in the habit of being in high school.
Then tell us mister district attorney sir, exactly what laws were
violated
by having this chat?
You may be offended, but it is an excercise in "Freedom of speech".

Now please tell you think that is something an adult should not do.
Please tell me at least you think Bullis has some pedophilical
tendencies.

Can you do that?

If not where does that leave you? Are you sympathizing with a pedo? Are
justifing his action in this thread?

Sarge
If it walks like a duck ...... well you know the rest ....
Bill Jillians
2003-09-20 19:43:47 UTC
Troublemaker wrote:>>
Post by Alex Cain
[...]
I see the parenthesis that Alex Cain put in have gone now. That makes
it so much clearer.
Now please tell you think that is something an adult should not do.
Please tell me at least you think Bullis has some pedophilical
tendencies.
Can you do that?
No I don't think he does actually. I think this is all being made up to
justify bullying somebody who doesn't have any friends to stand by him.
And as such it is a low piece of lying manipulation and I shall fight it
to the bitter end.
If not where does that leave you? Are you sympathizing with a pedo? Are
justifing his action in this thread?
No justification is required. When was the original article written and
why was only a doctored copy posted by Alex Cain ... somebody who enjoys
nothing more than setting Bullis up for a beating? AND WHY ARE YOU TOO
STUPID TO ASK QUESTIONS LIKE THAT FOR YOURSELF? Do you get a kick out
of being lied to by Alex Cain. I imagine that sick f*ck laughs to
himself just as much about your malleability as he does about the
sneering remarks he makes about Bullis.

Alex Cain is a casualty trying to make as much trouble for other people
before he finally does the inevitable and blows his own brains out. If
you listen to what he says seriously you might just end up as badly off
as he is.

That is hated, abused, looking for a warped kind of acceptance, I could
go on but why ? I imagine Alex Cain gets a perverse trill out of being
talked about.

Poor little sod.

BJ
Peter J Ross
2003-09-21 08:41:30 UTC
On Sat, 20 Sep 2003 20:43:47 +0100, Bill Jillians's long-suffering
Troublemaker wrote:>>
Post by Alex Cain
[...]
The clarifying words were added by me, moron. Or do you think Dink and
I are the same person?
Delete "NOSWENPLEASE" to reply.
Alex Cain
2003-09-19 01:03:46 UTC
Post by Bill Jillians
Post by Alex Cain
Troublemaker wrote:>>
Post by Alex Cain
[...]
Nothing to go on? So Bullis ADMITTING that he asked a 13 year old her chest
size, and ADMITTING the documented FAQ (http://www.lart.com/rtsfaq) is
"nothing to go on?"
Post by Bill Jillians
The
"proof" you seem to have in your possession is worthless. Why don't you
find some other loser whose life you can make miserable you twit.
Why don't you stop being a fucking idiot and get off Bullis's dick? You're
too old for him anyway.
Bill Jillians
2003-09-20 19:47:21 UTC
Post by Alex Cain
Post by Bill Jillians
The
"proof" you seem to have in your possession is worthless. Why don't you
find some other loser whose life you can make miserable you twit.
Why don't you stop being a fucking idiot and get off Bullis's dick? You're
too old for him anyway.
Interestingly enough I have has no correspondence or even any indication
from Mr. Bullis that I am even alive that I am aware of. That doesn't
bother me none.

BJ
Troublemaker
2003-09-21 21:50:37 UTC
Post by Bill Jillians
Post by Alex Cain
*Boggle*
You are one fucked up pedophile, Bullis. Oh, and everything you typed above
is completely wrong. Then again you defending pedophiles and child
molestors is nothing new now is it?
Why don't you stop digging Cain and admit you have nothing to go on. The
"proof" you seem to have in your possession is worthless. Why don't you
find some other loser whose life you can make miserable you twit.
BJ
At least you admit that Bullis is a loser. And, the fact you even made that
statement shows how look down on others. Listen genious (note: I use that
term sarcastically), it's painfully obvious you are only picking up on the
portions of this thread that have been cross-posted. This whole thing
started with Bullis' initial reply to the first post, and that was not
cross-posted to your looney AUK NG, therefore you did not see it. There is
more to this thread than what showed up in AUK, you dim wit. Spend a few
minutes hitting some keys, and you'll see what I'm talking about. Bullis'
coomments were done by him, which stirred up this whole beehive. Be sure you
actually have all the facts next time. You are doing nothing more than
proving how you are going off half-cocked. And, for the record, the majority
of us in MTT can tell the difference between a real post, and a doctored
one. It's a shame you posts aren't forged - it just showes how you keep on
moving along, all the time unemcumbered by the thought process. Good day
sir.
Bill Jillians
2003-09-17 06:24:06 UTC
Post by Alex Cain
WARNING : This post, like one Richard wrote awhile back, contains EXTREME
pedophilia. Somebody please shoot this sick bastard.
.
.
.
.
.
Ahem ... Alex ... there is no underage girl involved in this statement.
Why don't you tell us what sick fantasies you imagine are being
perpetrated here so that we can all throw up our hands in horror.
Post by Alex Cain
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-= Hawk =-
2003-09-18 08:18:42 UTC
On Wed, 17 Sep 2003 07:24:06 +0100, Bill Jillians <"\"Bill
Post by Bill Jillians
Ahem ... Alex ... there is no underage girl involved in this statement.
13 isn't underage? Amusingly convenient of you to snip that part
out.
Post by Bill Jillians
Why don't you tell us what sick fantasies you imagine are being
perpetrated here so that we can all throw up our hands in horror.
A 53 year old man inquiring of a 13 year old girl
how big her tits are?

Bill Jillians
2003-09-20 07:26:41 UTC
Quietly we read <***@news-server>, unable
to contain our credulity we realized that -= Hawk =-
Post by Bill Jillians
Why don't you tell us what sick fantasies you imagine are being
perpetrated here so that we can all throw up our hands in horror.
A 53 year old man inquiring of a 13 year old girl
how big her tits are?
HELLO ? HELLO ? ANYONE LISTENING ?

Obviously not.

BJ
-= Hawk =-
2003-09-21 14:31:20 UTC
Post by Bill Jillians
Why don't you tell us what sick fantasies you imagine are being
perpetrated here so that we can all throw up our hands in horror.
A 53 year old man inquiring of a 13 year old girl
how big her tits are?
HELLO ? HELLO ? ANYONE LISTENING ?
To what? You defend a pedophile over and over?
Post by Bill Jillians
Obviously not.
Other than the point and laugh feature you've said
nothing worth listening to.

I posted the message ID, you read his words, what
don't you find wrong with a 50+ year old man trying
to get a 13 year old girl to discuss her tits with him?

Wavking
2003-09-18 10:34:40 UTC
Matthew 5:27"You have heard that it was said, 'Do not commit adultery.'
28But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already
committed adultery with her in his heart. 29If your right eye causes you to
sin, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part
of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell.
.
Suenet
2003-09-18 12:11:22 UTC
Post by Alex Cain
I once asked one what her chest size was and she had no clues. Excuse
me? A 13 year old doesn't know her chest size?
You don't consider a 13 yr old to be under age? What pedo group did you
stuble out of Bill?
Post by Bill Jillians
Post by Alex Cain
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
BJ
Bill Jillians
2003-09-20 07:35:05 UTC
Post by Suenet
Post by Alex Cain
I once asked one what her chest size was and she had no clues. Excuse
me? A 13 year old doesn't know her chest size?
You don't consider a 13 yr old to be under age? What pedo group did you
stuble out of Bill?
Hey ... make up your own crap OK ? You are way off beam and that is how
cretins like Alex Cain like you to be. You obviously have the
comprehension skills of an 8 year old ... which is why standing in the
way of something this stupid is obviously pointless. Go on ... carve
your pound of flesh ... it probably makes you feel a little more secure
in the fact that you are as thick as a box of spanners. Not that you
should let that worry you ... just so long as you get to hang the
"right" guy is OK with everyone else who didn't read past that one
stupid concocted sentence.

And people wonder how governments can be manipulated to go to war. They
aren't as thick as you but someone was pulling their strings just like
they are pulling yours now and don't look at me.
Post by Suenet
Post by Bill Jillians
Post by Alex Cain
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Astral Wildllife

Wake up, you're typing in your sleep again.
Alex Cain
2003-09-18 19:52:52 UTC
Post by Bill Jillians
Post by Alex Cain
WARNING : This post, like one Richard wrote awhile back, contains EXTREME
pedophilia. Somebody please shoot this sick bastard.
.
.
.
.
.
Ahem ... Alex ... there is no underage girl involved in this statement.
What part of "I asked a 13 year old girl her breasts size" did you not
understand?
Post by Bill Jillians
Why don't you tell us what sick fantasies you imagine are being
perpetrated here so that we can all throw up our hands in horror.
Why don't you stop supporting Bullis and just shut the fuck up?
Post by Bill Jillians
Post by Alex Cain
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
http://www.stopesso.com
abs
2003-09-20 10:17:33 UTC
Post by Alex Cain
Post by Bill Jillians
Why don't you tell us what sick fantasies you imagine are being
perpetrated here so that we can all throw up our hands in horror.
Why don't you stop supporting Bullis and just shut the fuck up?
Why don't you start up a newsgroup where you can and only can write about
bullis then, seems that you really like that.
Stop herassing us here on trucking and kooks!
Alex Cain
2003-09-20 16:34:07 UTC
Post by abs
Post by Alex Cain
Post by Bill Jillians
Why don't you tell us what sick fantasies you imagine are being
perpetrated here so that we can all throw up our hands in horror.
Why don't you stop supporting Bullis and just shut the fuck up?
Why don't you start up a newsgroup where you can and only can write about
bullis then, seems that you really like that.
Stop herassing us here on trucking and kooks!

etc. etc. etc.

There are many more of them, but that won't stop the pedophilic twat Bullis
from posting his sick shit and stupid advice, and morons like Bill from
trying to support him at all costs. Use a killfile, moron, or shut the
fuck up. Nobody is forcing you to read these posts.
Bill Jillians
2003-09-21 20:50:07 UTC
Post by Alex Cain
in
Post by abs
Post by Alex Cain
Post by abs
bullis then, seems that you really like that.
Stop herassing us here on trucking and kooks!
etc. etc. etc.
There are many more of them, but that won't stop the pedophilic twat Bullis
from posting his sick shit and stupid advice, and morons like Bill from
trying to support him at all costs. Use a killfile, moron, or shut the
fuck up. Nobody is forcing you to read these posts.
That is the argument of a troll. Why don't you be a nice troll and stop
bugging the truckers for the sake of a cheap laugh at somebody else's
misery.

BJ
John Henry
2003-09-22 20:30:35 UTC
What is THAT, Bill Jillians ("\"Bill
Jillians\""@tiscali.SPAM_NO_THANKS.co.uk)? Is that a alt.usenet.kooks
pin, ON YOUR UNIFORM?!
Post by Bill Jillians
That is the argument of a troll. Why don't you be a nice troll and
stop bugging the truckers for the sake of a cheap laugh at somebody
else's misery.
The only difference between Dink and Bullis is that Dink only fantasizes
about "adopting" little girls.
--
John Henry
-Now playing: Winamp stopped