Isay - Isay: isdere a Foghorn Leghorn in de coop?
Nadegda
2016-05-21 02:03:08 UTC
[...]
I was interested to see your comment about my Pommie stalker; do you
think the posters in this 6 post subthread are in any way related? :-
hmm... sorry ol' mate,, one whisky too many in wrapping up this leg of
trip today. I have an early flight to the next venue so have to decamp
on this one for now. Jes say don't be too concerned with Scatboi he
aint going anywhere and Yanks have a way of imploding on their own
stupidity. Mobs of examples of such happening loong before today:-}
cYa...
No worries, mate, I hope the rest of your trip goes well.
CUL
...back in the chookpen sometime after Monday AEST,, dependin' on jetlag
:->
The "chookpen"? That Asstralian slang for "laughing academy" perchance?
%
vetoed
Mr On!on
2016-05-21 04:32:49 UTC
Nadegda aka Fakey #2, {TSW Two of Three}
[static]
--
\|/
(((Ï))) U+97F1
Nadegda
2016-05-30 20:21:20 UTC
roosted... and the other too :-)
Lucky there is a weekend looming :-)
Hi. There's been a bit of a flurry...
ooops..!
aside from Woger dancing across the alphabet I am not seeing any
untoward action from Staggers so I conclude we(?) can draw aline under
that non-problem?
There exists a chronic problem in rec.f.c which I have concluded the NG
can handle - Woger being just one of a couple of bit players. Steve
Crook's intervention is working out, universally?
So...is there a "where-to" happening :-)
You two kooks still playing at being netkkkops?
--
0ld scalps on me belt -- no H0T required[EFG]
Since admins' universal response to you is laughter followed by "delete"

You don't have their scalp if they're still alive, kooky. Nor if they
never existed in the first place. Nor can you claim the same scalp 3
times.

Get help.
Nadegda
2016-05-30 20:22:38 UTC
roosted... and the other too :-)
Lucky there is a weekend looming :-)
Hi. There's been a bit of a flurry...
ooops..!
aside from Woger dancing across the alphabet I am not seeing any
untoward action from Staggers so I conclude we(?) can draw aline under
that non-problem?
There exists a chronic problem in rec.f.c which I have concluded the NG
can handle - Woger being just one of a couple of bit players. Steve
Crook's intervention is working out, universally?
So...is there a "where-to" happening :-)
And now you're stutterfrothing, just like Fakey was right before I made
him take a one-day sabbatical, something no kookologist had ever managed
to do to him before.

<snicker>
dolf
2016-05-30 20:56:42 UTC
-- The Day at the Zoo

(c) 2016 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 31 May, 2016

Jebus (Atheist): "Morning dolphin.

What will be the delusions du jour today?"

dolf: "Jebus, you haven't yet commented on your Kook Award Nomination
for the month of May:

"The Atheist Jebus' Act of Fellatio on God!"

God help me!"

SEE ALSO: "It's Time Cardinal George Pell Publicly Repented For His
Multiple Acts of Treason Against Australian Citizens"

-
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=457222657804909&id=100005515364934

Jebus: "Sorry, I forgot to comment. I loved it, to be honest :)

I don't know where you get the drive or time to create these screeds,
but they are entertaining in their own way.

Do you think god would dig it if I felched him?"

dolf: "That is a fair question, because even I have been similarly asked
that by some douchebags."

Duke (Catholic) Earl Weber: "You sound like you *licked* *Hitler's* *ass*."

BJ Foster (Atheist): "No, too vague and brief. How about some DETAIL?

Everyone but you knows the answer to that.

Now go back to rimming Hitler's sphincter."

Nadegda (nad318b404): "And now you're stutter frothing, just like Fakey
was right before I made him take a one-day sabbatical, something no
kookologist had ever managed to do to him before.

[snicker]"

dolf: "Welcome back BJ Foster, I thought they'd put you into a
psych-ward for the criminally insane--a little dank windowless room with
just cockroaches to eat.

And left you there.

I may have licked (ie. [informal] overcome a person or problem
decisively; beat or thrash someone; lick someone/thing down) Hitler, but
not his arse."

Skeet DoW #420 (***@kooks): "ABOUT THE [SLAP]

Say Wot?"

Colonel (Atheist) Burke: "LOL Nice slap!"

dolf: "Needs be, what kneads does... [slap back]"

KNEADS:
- work moistened flour or clay into dough or paste with the hands
- Expression: "Needs be, what kneads does" as similar to "You are putty
in my hands" meaning: be easily manipulated or dominated by someone

NEMO (Evolved Monkey's Brain): "Do YOU run thru the forests of hair on
HIS chest?

Apes are hairy, KKKowloon (ie. Klimate Katastrophe Kooks). Every body
knows. Humans have evolved from that. LOL OK."

dolf: "As I have previously said: that my cautioning you about the
gravitas of your actions is clearly understood by you.

I'm not dealing with an infant at play: 'cat-toy' or '****@ck*-*toy*' as
some would misconstrue it.

But that you are sufficiently competent to understand the consequences
and culpability of your public actions as conduct and statements."

Buzzard (***@kooks): "There's a man with a gun over there -->"

Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth 1967

-

Colonel (Atheist) Burke: "Harambe, a 17-year-old gorilla at the
Cincinnati Zoo g[e]ts shot.

So? Ain't that just the same as shootin' a nigger in that Chicago
Ghetto-Zoo? Think about it.

It's wot the cops should be doin' more of to them niggas. LOL'"

HEIRONYMOUS-707: "Was I supposed to read that? Sorry."

Checkmate DoW #1 (***@The.Edge): "Isn't that a fantastic
story, though?

Further proof that this guy's got a few loose screws. He should be
writing movies for Sylvester Stallone."

Kensi (kooks): "[Snip giant recap of recent activity in AUK, focused
mostly on myself and Nadegda]

You a ko0k, or maybe an aspie (ie. Asperger's syndrome) trying to make
some sort of sense and impose some sort of order on the ferment of chaos
known as AUK?

Oh, wait, you're the one who repeatedly made remarks to Nadegda
reminiscent of Trump's to Megyn Kelly.

Either you're a kOok or you're both. :P"

dolf: "No that was just me using you as a *menstrual* rag, in being
undeserving of *grace* that you are--whilst showing respect to all the
fallen soldiers:

The term '*filthy rags*' in [Isaiah 64:4-9 (KJV)] below actually means
'*menstrual* *rags*.

Whorish and dogs that you are, are also Biblical terms--get use to it:
"And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every
man according as his work shall be. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning
and the end, the first and the last.

Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to
the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

For without are *dogs*, and *sorcerers*, and *whoremongers* (ie. a
person who has dealings with prostitutes, especially a sexually
promiscuous man), and *murderers*, and *idolaters*, and *whosoever*
*loveth* *and* *maketh* *a* *lie*.

I Jesus {savior; deliverer} have sent mine angel to testify unto you
these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David
{well-beloved, dear}, and the bright and morning star.' [Revelation
22:12-16 (KJV)]

I have no mental dysfunction which ought to then give you the grounds
for your hatred of me: "Thou shalt neither vex a stranger, nor oppress
him: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt." [Exodus 22:21 (KJV)]

I'm entitled to use my God given gifts, by any lawful means, to defend
myself from your unreasoned, gnashing and gnarly attacks of me and my
quietude: "For since the beginning of the world men have not heard nor
perceived by the ear, neither hath the eye seen, O God, beside thee,
what he hath prepared for him that waiteth on him.

Thou meetest him that rejoiceth and worketh righteousness, those that
remember thee in thy ways: behold, thou art wroth; for we have sinned:
in those is continuance, and we shall be saved.

But we are all as *an* *unclean* *thing*, and all our righteousness are
as *filthy* *rags*; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities,
like the wind, have taken us away.

And there is none that calleth upon thy name, that stirreth up himself
to take hold of thee: for thou hast hid thy face from us, and hast
consumed us, because of our iniquities.

But now O LORD, thou art our father; we are the clay, and thou art our
potter; and we all are the work of thy hand.

Be not wroth very sore O LORD, neither remember iniquity for ever:
behold, see, we beseech thee, we are thy people." [Isaiah 64:4-9 (KJV)]

HIERONYMOUS-707: "Wow. That's amazing. My mom's name is *Grace*. I'm a
veteran myself, a volunteer chaplain at the VA.

They're short staffed.

We're having a special Memorial Day service this morning at 9:30am at
the Interfaith Chapel.

I prepared a few words."

dolf: "I own the HOMOIOS Theory of Number as paradigm which some
consider to be the image and similitude of the Divine (Godhead) mind.
By which, I can consult it as one would an oracle.

It allows me, to measure your words and the worth of your soul from the
Scriptures...

Nous: #15
Time:
Date: 2016.5.30
Torah: #40 #2 #5 %81 = #47
Dao: Mastering Guiding Discourse, Revealers of Virtue
Tetra: #1 - Centre
I-Ching:H61 - Inner Truth

Latin: Solus {Alone; Eternal God} Alt: Lakbel {Journey in the Circuit of
God} {
1. HELPS IN CONSOLATION AND THOSE WHO WISH TO HAVE CHILDREN
2. MORALS
3. RELIGION & PIETY
4. Smat
} Partial Solar Eclipse 25 December 2000

Eliud {God is my praise}

SUPER (MALE) IDEA: #378

#8, #300, #20, #10, #40 - chashok (H2823): 1) obscure, insignificant, low;

"Seest thou a man diligent in his business? He shall stand before kings;
he shall not stand before mean {chashok-mean [H2823]: #378} men."
[Proverbs 22:29]

EGO (FEMALE) IDEA: #302

#6, #10, #60, #20, #200, #6 - cakar (H5534): 1) to shut up, stop up; 1a)
(Niphal) to be stopped, be shut up; 1b) (Piel) to shut up, give over;

"But the king shall rejoice in God; every one that sweareth by him shall
glory: but the mouth of them that speak lies shall be stopped
{cakar-stopped [H5534]: #302}." [Psalm 63:11]

"He that is so impoverished that he hath no oblation (ie. a thing
presented or offered to God or a god; [Christian Church] the
presentation of bread and wine to God in the Eucharist) chooseth a tree
that will not rot; he seeketh unto him a cunning workman to prepare a
graven image, that shall not be moved." [Isaiah 40:20]

----

HIERONYMOUS-707: "Writing is writing, like right here. You see?
Sometimes it rhymes in my ear when I pee and poop. That's the scoop, all
the news you can use pertaining quite plainly to personal views of toilets.

Don't spoil it, or question the word of someone who's come here to flush
their own turd.

Kawhoosh! Cut it loose. Watch it spiral and spin. No belt. Now I'm
svelte, and I'm feeling quite thin!"

dolf: "You'll see from my comment just prior, that I am able to measure
your words and weigh your soul by them..."

HIERONYMOUS-707: "Shhh. Quiet thoughts...

May I whisper in your ear a word without a want, or fear of hearing any
repercussions stemming from our brief discussions?

Stemming from this poet's tree, a leaf. So, briefly, blessed be its
fruit. My suit is black, and collar white.

So write, or give a holler if a gift of presence needed has you ranting. P

lant this seed. Did soft thoughts rain? I plainly mean nothing untoward
your screen."

dolf: "Be troubled."

HIERONYMOUS-707: "Troubled: Thusly this is posted in deference to said
preference, confirming the position in which I find myself here now,
somewhere else entirely relative to both you and to where I was back
then, and can never return.

Woe is me, see."

dolf: "Stop babbling."

HIERONYMOUS: "Make up my mind."

Sn!pe: "Hooray, it's the dolf and Hieronymous show !

[fetches beer and pretzels]"

Colonel (Atheist) Burke: "Yer momma gimmie good head little feller. LOL"

HIERONYMOUS-707: "My momma's almost eighty years old, but still has her
own teeth, so you better be careful where you stick that thing."

dolf: "I have bestowed enough words on you...

And there is nothing more as fraternity between us--you are contemptible."

HIERONYMOUS-707: "Happy now? LOL!

Jesus says you're welcome to presume the worst of me, since His Will is
all I do through verse and poetry."

dolf: "Your Jesus is not my Jesus.

You are contemptible."

HIERONYMOUS-707: "I tell you Jesus has my ear.

His voice is in my throat, and every word I've posted here are His by
direct quote."

dolf: "Every vain word you can give me a determination of your soul..."

HIERONYMOUS-707: "Vanity, O Vanity!

Insanity in verse! I cannot say, right here, today, which verse inversed
is worse!

Of one thing I'm sure, and of this there is no doubt.

Between us, I am confident we can figure this thing out!"

dolf: "There must be two Jesus in the room."

Vallor (***@cultnix.org: "I think you two could have an interesting
conversation, if you'd stop thumping your chests for the nonce."

HIERONYMOUS-707: "I watched a soldier disappear, while I was there, like
there was here. Here I sit, and write of soldiers disappearing, heads
from shoulders.

Soldier on, I heard him whisper from a distance close as this, for I
watched a soldier disappear while I was there, like there was here.

On what, I asked him, should I soldier here? I'm clearly getting older
watching soldiers in despair while I sit here, like here was there.

This is where he disappeared, see. So you know my mission clearly. I
watch old soldiers disappear while I sit there like they're right here."

dolf: "Let your drowsiness continue... As you turn to your grave."

*Skeet* DoW #420 (kooks): "Hey Dolf, Kinda like golf huh?

Anyway I was wondering, do you like *monkeys*?

I like [th]em. At the zoo, I never leave the *monkey* jungle. I
especially like the ones th[at] bang the cymb[a]ls and jump up and down.

I just laff (ie. laugh) and laff.

W[h]at say you?"

Checkmate DoW #1 (***@The.Edge): "Are you talking about the
fez monkeys that always hang out with organ-grinders like Greg?"

*Skeet* DoW #420 (kooks): "Unless you're going to be civil and join a
discussion on primates and fuzzy munkeys...then well you can just ***@CK
YOUR OWN ASS!"

dolf: "Who is the dildo (ie. [vulgar slang] a stupid or ridiculous
person) here?

So ***@ck you!

Hey *monkey* brains: Ebola or AIDS?"

*Skeet* DoW #420 (kooks): "Is that the name of your *monkeys*? Cute
names. W[h]at kinda *monkeys* are they?

I like Chimps and the little fuzzy ones that throw shit at ya.

We already had this discussion."

dolf: "Either way, you are as dense as bush meat..."

*Skeet* DoW #420 (kooks): "Time to put on my *beer* *goggles*.

What bush? What kinda meat again? Cus (ie. because) bush meat sound's
tasty enough for me.

There's not one mention of *monkeys* in all that screed. *Monkey* Man!

That's where it is [at]."

dolf: "Watch out for the revenge of the mosquitoes!"

*Skeet* DoW #420 (kooks): "Little bastards don't bother me. I wonder if
*monkeys* like *skeeters* (ie. mosquitoes)?"

dolf: "Well, my little *skeet*[er] (ie. mosquito) DoW #420, why don't
you spread your viral gospel of Zikai (ie. a disciple of Confucius born
540 BC) throughout the world.

*Skeet* DoW #420 (kooks): "Still no *monkey* talk?

You ungrateful prick."

dolf: "And he said unto them, 'Go ye into all the world, and preach the
gospel to every creature.

He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth
not shall be damned.

And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name they shall
speak with new tongues ...'

So then after the Lord had spoke unto them, he was received up into
Heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.

And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with
them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen." [Mark
16:15-17; 19-20 (KJV)]

"For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same
Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed?

And how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard?

And how shall they hear without a preacher?

And how shall they preach, except they be sent?

As it is written, 'How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the
gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!'

But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias {the salvation of
the Lord} saith, 'Lord, who hath believed our report?'

So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

But I say. 'Have you not heard?'

Yes verily, their sound went into all the earth, and their words unto
the ends of the world.

But I say, 'Did not Israel {who prevails with God} know?'

First Moses {taken out; drawn forth} saith, 'I will provoke you to
jealousy by them that are no people, and by a foolish nation will I
anger you.'

But Essias {the salvation of the Lord} is very bold, and saith, 'I was
found of them that sought me not; I was made manifest unto them that
asked not after me.'

But to Israel {who prevails with God} he saith, 'All day long I have
stretched forth my hands unto a disobedient and gainsaying (ie. deny or
contradict a fact or statement; speak against or oppose someone)
people.'" [Romans 10:12-21 (KJV)]

*Skeet* DoW #420 (kooks): "And still no *monkeys*. Be gone with
you...selfish bastard."

% (PERSENT): "He's an Aussie, nuff said."

Nadegda (nad318b404): "One that almost makes Murphy look sane.

After reading today's fresh layers of screed lava I've decided to enter
dolf into the running for '72 Raisins' and 'Kook of the Month' as well
as that 'Laki'."

% (PERSENT): "And it's been vetoed."

*Skeet* DoW #420 (kooks): "Oh yea, they got no *monkeys* over there down
under."

dolf: "Only in zoos."

Checkmate DoW #1 (***@The.Edge): "I never believe anything
Nuff says."

dolf: "You ungrateful bastard son of an American bitch (ie. a female
dog; [informal] a spiteful or unpleasant woman; [informal] a person who
is completely subservient to another; a difficult or unpleasant
situation or thing; make spitefully critical comments]

You owe your eternal souls to us!"

% (PERSENT): "I'm not an American"

dolf: "That comment was directed to the *sheeters* (ie. mosquitoes) as
the lunatic fringe who are now on edge."

% (PERSENT): "I'm kill-filing him right now."

dolf: "Do you really think such absurd things?

It's time to cue the X-Files Theme Song (With Lyrics!) - Loot Crate
January 2016 Theme Video ...

-

This month's theme is INVASION!

So, we brought in everyone's favorite alien investigators and gave
parody lyrics to the ever spooky The X-Files Theme Song!"

% (PERSENT): "You have to risk it to get the biscuit."

dolf: "Yours is a wet biscuit."

JANITHOR: "How are the awards going?"

- dolf

Facebook Post: The Day at the Zoo

-
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=464309873762854&id=100005515364934

<snicker>
Nadegda
2016-05-30 21:15:31 UTC
Post by dolf
-- The Day at the Zoo
Aww, look who followed me into afc like a lost kitten. :)
alt.fan.cyberchicken,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.jokes,alt.ozdebate.jokes,alt.politics.homosexuality

And he's invited all his kooky friends.

That wanna-be netkkkop Tr!pe's gonna shit a brick when he sees this.

<snicker>
Mr. Smartypants DoW #4, Supreme Fuckhead
2016-06-04 21:41:31 UTC
Post by dolf
-- The Day at the Zoo
Marry Nads. You're both batshit and should get along well together.
Checkmate, DoW #1
2016-06-04 21:44:41 UTC
Post by Mr. Smartypants DoW #4, Supreme Fuckhead
Post by dolf
-- The Day at the Zoo
Marry Nads. You're both batshit and should get along well together.
Nads would probably dildo-fuck him.
--
Checkmate, AUK DoW #1, new Honorary FNVW of AUK, and Fakey's master
Destroyer of the AUK Ko0k Vote (Post-Burnore)
all rights reserved
Nadegda
2016-05-30 22:29:50 UTC
.. now phuck0ff outa my space.
Make me.
Nadegda
2016-06-01 23:21:32 UTC
I caught some damage in me bad haid which hasn't improved with rest
since.
FTFY.

<snicker>
BBB
2016-06-02 18:47:37 UTC
FTFY.
""[F]ine [T]rolling [F]rom [Y]ou"....[!][?]

nope... no TwoLL, simply making conversation with a friend.
..fsckn foreign concept for ewe,, hey Paul(a)..?[rhet]
The net effect being you digitally whipping yer t00L into spasm mode.
.
ewe gotta be pleased abowd dat, hey hey..?[rhet]

/LMAO
--
fup set - a.f.c
0ld scalps on me belt -- no H0T required[EFG]

-meds dispenser for Woger Wiseman
MID: <nh4uop$8f3$***@gioia.aioe.org>
"Shuddup you whining little aussie twat."
-Paul G Derbyshire Homepage:
http://preview.tinyurl.com/celtbta
-Classic Durrbs Coding phukup:
http://tinyurl.com/hmtwrvv
-Paul G Derbyshire tracks:
MID: <ETnSr.75582$***@newsfe05.iad
And now, by popular request -
Not one, but *two* unbrokens path between
'kensi' and Paula Derbyshite's front door.
-Paul G Derbyshire [DeeYana/Sandoval/Faramis/Heironymous]
http://tinyurl.com/ht6hgtb
I haven’t touched Usenet in years too much heat and too
little light for my tastes.
-"Seamus MacRae" <***@live.ca.nospam>
Unprovoked personal attacks are inappropriate here.
Nadegda
2016-06-02 21:35:12 UTC
Post by BBB
FTFY.
""[F]ine [T]rolling [F]rom [Y]ou"....[!][?]
nope... no TwoLL, simply making conversation with a friend. ..fsckn
foreign concept for ewe,, hey Paul(a)..?[rhet] The net effect being you
digitally whipping yer t00L into spasm mode. .
ewe gotta be pleased abowd dat, hey hey..?[rhet]
/LMAO
How ironic, coming from the kook who currently resides in the AUK Office
of Palm Sunday Preacher.
Nadegda
2016-06-03 19:14:13 UTC
She (and I) can post to "your" thread any time we want to
no.. you cannot.
It's an unmoderated group, so kensi is right and you are wrong, kook.
and there isn't a thing you can do about it but stamp your feet and
cry, kOok.
oH yes there is..
Kookthreat!

<snicker>
Nadegda
2016-06-04 20:33:11 UTC
Post by Nadegda
It's an unmoderated group, so kensi is right and you are wrong, kook.
ohhh,, ye silly juvee rooster chick(thinks it is a pullet) ...ah say
'ere boy,, y'all jes scratch 'ere a bit an' drop that Week One reader
shite.
IT works like this sonny.
Mr. Sn!pe - to ewe - is one a.f.c moderator. Headers tell my identity -
for ewe - I be the other moderator. WE may appoint other moderators in
time. ALL moderators have equal standing in a.f.c AND total power over
_any_ post pointed to the chookpen.
Now.
The prefix for the chookpen is "alt". What that means is anyone can post
to the chookpen, anyone can read the chookpen, anyone can xpoast to and
from the chookpen.
BUUUUUUUUUUUUUT
NOBODY gets a sequenced soopa^sekrit-spiral.decoder.band
otherwise than
by allocation (mit key) by a moderator.
...and as they are by nature and need biodegradable - us foghorn
leghorns gotta watch what we peck at - the S^S-S.D.B requires constant
renewal to remain valid.
So.. a single malnourishing post, and yer S^S-S.D.B is compost. New
issue is only by moderator's choice.
DEMs DE RHULZ
Post by Nadegda
and there isn't a thing you can do about it but stamp your feet and
cry, kOok.
oH yes there is..
Kookthreat!
keep yer delusional shite in the relevant froup. Paul Yer red shewd
puppet has been squelched,, so you keep this selfie shite up -
(not puppet) for a.f.c.
Thank you for your post - S^S-S.D.B duly registered to; "Nadegda"
..do enjoy yer S^S-S.D.B and carry it safely and wisely...well as
"wisely" as a hatchling swathed in new down can manage :----D
You are hereby nominated for June's Clueless Newbie of the Month and
Looney Maroon Awards, the former on the grounds that you clearly do not
understand how unmoderated newsgroups work and the latter on the grounds
that LOOK AT THAT FUCKING KOOKBABBLE IT'S BARELY EVEN INTELLIGIBLE AND
WHERE IT IS IT'S DELUSIONAL AS FUCK!
Sn!pe
2016-06-04 21:17:57 UTC
Post by Nadegda
DELUSIONAL AS FUCK!
No need to shout, Madedna.

[fu2: auk]
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe <***@gmail.com>

My pet rock Gordon wants home rule for England.
Bill (not Jillians) DoW #5
2016-06-05 00:01:27 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Nadegda
DELUSIONAL AS FUCK!
No need to shout, Madedna.
Is s/he funky and cold?
--
- 2015 DoW #5
- 2015; Official overseer of lobster stuffers in AUK
- 2016; Winner of the Gave Janithor a Tinfoil Sombrero Award
BBB DoW #14
2016-06-05 02:19:41 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Nadegda
DELUSIONAL AS FUCK!
No need to shout, Madedna.
[fu2: auk]
I was thinking "Tiny Tim (Herbert Khaury)...no ? :----D
fup set a.f.c
Checkmate, DoW #1
2016-06-04 21:37:06 UTC
In article <nivdu6$qrh$***@dont-email.me>, ***@gmail.invalid
says...
Post by Nadegda
and there isn't a thing you can do about it but stamp your feet and
cry, kOok.
oH yes there is..
Kookthreat!
keep yer delusional shite in the relevant froup. Paul Yer red shewd
puppet has been squelched,, so you keep this selfie shite up -
(not puppet) for a.f.c.
Thank you for your post - S^S-S.D.B duly registered to; "Nadegda"
..do enjoy yer S^S-S.D.B and carry it safely and wisely...well as
"wisely" as a hatchling swathed in new down can manage :----D
You are hereby nominated for June's Clueless Newbie of the Month and
Looney Maroon Awards, the former on the grounds that you clearly do not
understand how unmoderated newsgroups work and the latter on the grounds
that LOOK AT THAT FUCKING KOOKBABBLE IT'S BARELY EVEN INTELLIGIBLE AND
WHERE IT IS IT'S DELUSIONAL AS FUCK!
Hi. How's your new "job" going, ko0k?
all rights reserved
Checkmate, DoW #1
2016-06-04 21:41:36 UTC
Post by Nadegda
and there isn't a thing you can do about it but stamp your feet and
cry, kOok.
oH yes there is..
Kookthreat!
keep yer delusional shite in the relevant froup. Paul Yer red shewd
puppet has been squelched,, so you keep this selfie shite up -
(not puppet) for a.f.c.
Thank you for your post - S^S-S.D.B duly registered to; "Nadegda"
..do enjoy yer S^S-S.D.B and carry it safely and wisely...well as
"wisely" as a hatchling swathed in new down can manage :----D
You are hereby nominated for June's Clueless Newbie of the Month and
Looney Maroon Awards, the former on the grounds that you clearly do not
understand how unmoderated newsgroups work and the latter on the grounds
that LOOK AT THAT FUCKING KOOKBABBLE IT'S BARELY EVEN INTELLIGIBLE AND
WHERE IT IS IT'S DELUSIONAL AS FUCK!
How about doing me a favor, and tugging on my tallywacker for awhile? I
took some Adderal, and it's making me horny.
all rights reserved
Nadegda
2016-06-03 19:14:43 UTC
What is more likely,, and a prime problem with moderation,, is the
control freak element often found in moderation 'teams' and BAMBI
generally.
They need to start posting warning signs around you. "Caution -- extreme
risk to any irony meters carried beyond this point."
Agreed.
Checkmate, DoW #1
2016-06-03 19:33:49 UTC
In article <niskv3$ap5$***@dont-email.me>, ***@gmail.invalid
says...
Post by Nadegda
What is more likely,, and a prime problem with moderation,, is the
control freak element often found in moderation 'teams' and BAMBI
generally.
They need to start posting warning signs around you. "Caution -- extreme
risk to any irony meters carried beyond this point."
Agreed.
Don't you ever get tired of giving "Kensi" those lesbian reacharounds?
all rights reserved
BBB
2016-06-07 23:18:14 UTC
..show me only the best of hens furst, brudder :-D
..just a quick note to thank you (Sn!pe) for your assistance in
having my phlan bear fruit.. tis all working nicely now.
My appreciation of your insight conveyed with a sincere thankyou :-)
BBB DoW #14
2016-06-08 04:26:01 UTC
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
says...
Post by BBB
..show me only the best of hens furst, brudder :-D
..just a quick note to thank you (Sn!pe) for your assistance in
having my phlan bear fruit.. tis all working nicely now.
My appreciation of your insight conveyed with a sincere thankyou :-)
I'd say it got you some extra square footage in Paul's head. Not sure
if I would have gone along with it initially, but all's well that ends
well.
I am hearing you.. believe :-)

Let's just say Usenet in some places is *hugely* dynamic.
So it is those who can develop and/or go with the flow reflect the higher
end of value adding input.
Whilst it is mostly 'safer' to do nothing there is little to be lost in
having a go... these days.
"he who dares wins" has always carried some significance for myself, in
Life *and* online :-)))

.. and whatever it takes to rub "high falutin' noz-nothing wannabez" noses
in their own shite is fine with me - Duuurbs qualifies most strongly.
Let him be aware ewe doan phuk wiv mountains :->>>>>>>>.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy_the_Mountain

fwiw.. I did stuph-up the "on the fly" [GROUP/S] switch.
The post was intended only for AFC hence the truncated [NAME]
emerging in AUK.
No harm done ..I will keep a keener watch in future.
Twould be terrible confusing for our(tino) Paul seeing a Pro' create any
confusion :->>>

cheers
--
fup set - a.f.c

BBB DoW #14
2016-06-08 20:41:45 UTC
reposted "Rules of Engagement" for those who may find
my earlier comment (below) brings astringency to the mouth.

Also of interest is the reference to naming of group 'good guys'.
Being there is and was never any "kookologist" title announced in AUK.

Edits remain to deny those k00ks who do not know Location and Structure.
BBB DoW #14 <***@none.invalid> wrote:
//
Post by BBB DoW #14
.. and whatever it takes to rub "high falutin' noz-nothing wannabez" noses
in their own shite is fine with me - Duuurbs qualifies most strongly.
Let him be aware ewe doan phuk wiv mountains :->>>>>>>>.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy_the_Mountain
fwiw.. I did stuph-up the "on the fly" [GROUP/S] switch.
The post was intended only for AFC hence the truncated [NAME]
emerging in AUK.
No harm done ..I will keep a keener watch in future.
Twould be terrible confusing for our(tino) Paul seeing a Pro' create any
confusion :->>>
cheers
#From ***@nyx10.cs.du.edu Mon Dec 20 16:30:37 1993
#xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
#Newsgroups: alt.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
#From: ***@nyx10.cs.du.edu (MAC)
#Subject: xxxxxxxxxxx alt.usenet.kooks
#Sender: ***@mnemosyne.cs.du.edu (netnews admin account)
#Date: Mon, 20 Dec 93 21:19:36 GMT
#
#
#
#As per discussion on alt.config alt.usenet.kooks has been created.
#Usenet has more of its share of conspiracy theorists and kooks
#and this group has been created for the discussion of these people.
#Examples of their work will be posted here and it will be a meeting
#place for kook-hunters to gather and swap stories and keep
#one another up to date as to where the new budding kooks can
#be found. It is hoped that through the careful use of the Followup
#line, kooks can be lured into crossposting to alt.usenet.kooks.
#
#As I have said, this has been discussed in alt.config and there is
#alot of interest in this group. Sys-admins kindly create this
#group and feel free to e-mail me with any questions.
#
#For your newsgroups file:
#alt.usenet.kooks Discussion of the kooks on usenet.
#
----------->Booster included these lines:
#For your newsgroups file:
#alt.usenet.kooks Home of Peter J Ross & Sean Monaghan
#
#Group Charter:
#
#none - anything goes.
#
fup set - a.f.c

Nadegda
2016-06-10 18:20:47 UTC
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/EarlyInstallmentWeirdness
#place for kook-hunters to gather and swap stories and keep
#one another up to date as to where the new budding kooks can
#be found.
"Kook-hunters". The *concept* was clearly present from the start; the
*name* just didn't get settled down until somewhat after the very first
config posts. Nothing out of the ordinary about that. Anything new
undergoes a higher rate of change during its formative period than after
it settles down into some semblance of maturity.

P.S. what about the message-ID
"<***@mnemosyne.cs.du.edu>" frightened you so much you
felt the need to obliterate most of it with your kooky xs, murphy?

<snicker>
BBB DoW #14
2016-06-10 21:17:13 UTC
Duurbs babbled a Guggleophy with
Post by Nadegda
reposted "Rules of Engagement" for those who may find my earlier comment
(below) brings astringency to the mouth.
Also of interest is the reference to naming of group 'good guys'. Being
there is and was never any "kookologist" title announced in AUK.
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/EarlyInstallmentWeirdness
wtf..!
edjut :-|
an' you just put yourself into that category which owns the
tag "no trusts" :-/ .
iffn you even know what that means,, network wise :-/
Post by Nadegda
#place for kook-hunters to gather and swap stories and keep
#one another up to date as to where the new budding kooks can
#be found.
"Kook-hunters". The *concept* was clearly present from the start; the
*name* just didn't get settled down until somewhat after the very first
config posts. Nothing out of the ordinary about that. Anything new
undergoes a higher rate of change during its formative period than after
it settles down into some semblance of maturity.
salting threads with your BS does not turn invention into Fact.. as ewe
have been told towsands if not zillions of times .
Search "kookologist" within Usenet and gibbus a date :-}
Post by Nadegda
P.S. what about the message-ID
felt the need to obliterate most of it with your kooky xs, murphy?
<snicker>
your "snicker" and up ewe a snortle..luz3r.
On top of ewe again pHuckn with T-Bird and screwing that up ewe now are
posting something that looks like a MiD but is not a MiD.

Question:
are you setting out on applying for Black Hatter status Paul .. or are we
(tinw) simply seeing the rags of your T-Bird dags,, the ones installed
_evey time_ you get off the radar to return with even more or newer
"tells".
--
fup set - a.f.c
0ld scalps on me belt -- no H0T required[EFG]

-meds dispenser for Woger Wiseman
MID: <nh4uop$8f3$***@gioia.aioe.org>
"Shuddup you whining little aussie twat."
- Paul Derbyshire enters AFN
[Ray Banana] "How long have you [Seamus] been using Windows".
-Paul G Derbyshire Homepage:
http://preview.tinyurl.com/celtbta
-Classic Durrbs Coding phukup:
http://tinyurl.com/hmtwrvv
-Paul G Derbyshire tracks:
MID: <ETnSr.75582$***@newsfe05.iad
And now, by popular request - Not one, but
*two* unbrokens path between 'kensi' and
Paula Derbyshite's front door.
-Paul G Derbyshire on 'shr00ms
http://www.filedropper.com/showdownload.php/duurbsmopostsmed
"I haven’t touched Usenet in years too much heat and too
little light for my tastes.".
- Paul Derbyshire 'leaves' AFN
"The name is Seamus, and I, unlike you, am in fact a
decorated veteran. I was in 'nam.".
Nadegda
2016-06-11 00:21:55 UTC
Post by BBB DoW #14
Post by Nadegda
reposted "Rules of Engagement" for those who may find my earlier
comment (below) brings astringency to the mouth.
Also of interest is the reference to naming of group 'good guys'.
Being there is and was never any "kookologist" title announced in AUK.
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/EarlyInstallmentWeirdness
wtf..!
edjut :-|
an' you just put yourself into that category which owns the tag "no
trusts" :-/ .
iffn you even know what that means,, network wise :-/
What do you have against tvtropes, kook?
Post by BBB DoW #14
Post by Nadegda
P.S. what about the message-ID
felt the need to obliterate most of it with your kooky xs, murphy?
<snicker>
your "snicker" and up ewe a snortle..luz3r. On top of ewe again pHuckn
with T-Bird
Reading comprehension problems *again*, kook?
Post by BBB DoW #14
and screwing that up ewe now are posting something that looks like a
MiD but is not a MiD.
http://blackhelicopternews.blogspot.com/2012/01/first-post-in-auk-and-auk-
charter.html sez it is the MiD of the post announcing the creation of
AUK. So does Google Groups. So does my own memory. I was *there*, kooky.
I've been an aukker for longer than you've had net access, in all
likelihood, just not under this name.
Wader of Doom, WoD #1
2016-06-11 01:40:34 UTC
Post by Nadegda
http://blackhelicopternews.blogspot.com/2012/01/first-post-in-auk-and-auk-
charter.html sez it is the MiD of the post announcing the creation of AUK.
So does Google Groups. So does my own memory. I was *there*, kooky. I've
been an aukker for longer than you've had net access, in all likelihood,
just not under this name.
Fnar.

Who do we know around here who impersonates people from long ago,
relying on their past glories to aggrandise himself? Who lies through
his teeth? Who holds three-way conversations with himself? Who wears
frilly panties?

Mad Edna, that's who.
--
Darth Wader, WoD #1 <***@notforspam.fsnet.co.uk> No Club

I can't help it 'bout the shape I'm in,
I can't sing, I ain't pretty and my legs are thin.
Don't ask me what I think of you,
I might not give the answer that you want me to.
Checkmate, DoW #1
2016-06-11 01:50:35 UTC
Post by Wader of Doom, WoD #1
Post by Nadegda
http://blackhelicopternews.blogspot.com/2012/01/first-post-in-auk-and-auk-
charter.html sez it is the MiD of the post announcing the creation of AUK.
So does Google Groups. So does my own memory. I was *there*, kooky. I've
been an aukker for longer than you've had net access, in all likelihood,
just not under this name.
Fnar.
Who do we know around here who impersonates people from long ago,
relying on their past glories to aggrandise himself? Who lies through
his teeth? Who holds three-way conversations with himself? Who wears
frilly panties?
Mad Edna, that's who.
I find it "interesting" that Nads now claims to have been here since Day
One, yet fails to offer any proof of that... even though he's always
demanding proof of everyone else for anything and everything. It's also
funny how the same three socks are always entangled in hyperdrama 24/7.

Wader of Doom, WoD #1
2016-06-11 14:23:41 UTC
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Post by Wader of Doom, WoD #1
Post by Nadegda
[...]
The man's a buffoon, is all.

BBB DoW #14
2016-06-11 23:22:57 UTC
//
Post by Wader of Doom, WoD #1
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
I find it "interesting" that Nads now claims to have been here since Day
One, yet fails to offer any proof of that... even though he's always
demanding proof of everyone else for anything and everything. It's also
funny how the same three socks are always entangled in hyperdrama 24/7.
The man's a buffoon, is all.
"pantagruel" no less...
[Q] a gigantic prince, noted for his ironical buffoonery [/Q]
--
fup set - a.f.c

BBB DoW #14
2016-06-11 12:31:25 UTC
Post by Nadegda
Post by BBB DoW #14
Post by Nadegda
reposted "Rules of Engagement" for those who may find my earlier
comment (below) brings astringency to the mouth.
Also of interest is the reference to naming of group 'good guys'.
Being there is and was never any "kookologist" title announced in AUK.
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/EarlyInstallmentWeirdness
wtf..!
edjut :-|
an' you just put yourself into that category which owns the tag "no
trusts" :-/ .
iffn you even know what that means,, network wise :-/
[crickets]

tawt as much... see that is why _U_ failed to get your degree whereas I
and many many others (as it turned out) had no problem achieving that.
Post by Nadegda
What do you have against tvtropes, kook?
who?
Post by Nadegda
Post by BBB DoW #14
Post by Nadegda
P.S. what about the message-ID
felt the need to obliterate most of it with your kooky xs, murphy?
ewe phukun fsckn selectively blind?
Again.. link does not exist..an' yer sock "kensi" is denied Voice in AFC.
Period.
Nothing you can dream up will change that.
Post by Nadegda
Post by BBB DoW #14
Post by Nadegda
<snicker>
wtf issat?
..more of yer post editing phukkwitteree :-}

do be right quick in showing us(tinu) your quoted line (above) in the
archived Body.. edjut :-/
Post by Nadegda
Post by BBB DoW #14
your "snicker" and up ewe a snortle..luz3r. On top of ewe again pHuckn
with T-Bird
Reading comprehension problems *again*, kook?
the post I replied to -- archived on HK

an' so as we(tiaw) know I know you know I know you know I know..,
copying - yer really fond of that 'puter skill' - headers as per
gweggles MO for insertion does not fool an Forte Agent user for a
nanosecond.
Particularly for ewe there exists not one but three distinct tells for your
T-Bird shite... and you'll be a very very long time in Usenet purgatory
before *that* is solved for you.
I look forward to your bleating socked up posts requesting help with that..
I have the froups that do know well covered... inclusive of some relevant
*.nix mailing lists :->>>
Post by Nadegda
Post by BBB DoW #14
and screwing that up ewe now are posting something that looks like a
MiD but is not a MiD.
http://blackhelicopternews.blogspot.com/2012/01/first-post-in-auk-and-auk-
"Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist."

why am I not surprised :-/
Post by Nadegda
charter.html sez it is the MiD of the post announcing the creation of
AUK. So does Google Groups.
Rlly.. phuk0ff with that Guggled shite... I have the actual cmsg AND
boosters,, I posted a digest of them.
IF you were half as clever a dweeb as you wish ewe were you would have
them also.. but you aint. Yer a shell,, hollow words,, hollow posts.

ewe can get a "hawt wife" maybe even a "green yelow striped Lotus" and
likely some siding for that gabled mansion yer six kids run ragged in...
sheeit pretty much anything can be put on a HTML page for luz3rs to suck
down - Wikipedia proves that..!
But ewe will never be sure a G00Gle 'fact' is 100% holeproof.
Ya see,, Paul of No Creds.. web pages are only as good as the knowledge
held by the surfer. A page is a quick reference to what is already known,,
NOT 'proof' for phukwits as ewe to argue a single line posted is TrVth or
invention.
Post by Nadegda
So does my own memory. I was *there*, kooky.
..pig's arse ewe were.
Yer not even a halfway competent liar Paul :-/
Post by Nadegda
I've been an aukker for longer than you've had net access, in all
likelihood, just not under this name.
oH Dear,, Paul... yer really off on a shopping mall rocking horse ^^^^^
hey hey :----D

Your entry to Usenet.. the subsequent arse kickings inclusive of your "that
is not me posting" phukup is all well documented,,, archived in
<alt.paul-derbyshire.fix.it.now>. The leakage from Carleton.chat may well
be fsckd but those searching will find that too an' know yer were in short
pants fondling yer squirrel when UK was formed,, by 'adults'.

Then there is the story of the Flonk... really Paul,, are you set to make
another of those [paraphrased] "I am a decorated war hero - I was in 'Nam"
stoopidities?[rhet]

That's it,, Paul..I for one have had enough of your retarded circular
shite.
NO LINK you post is being actioned from my desktop(s).

ewe have well shown before today your MiDs posted - under _any_ sock -
more often than not link to your own posts wherein you make k'lamez
so and so said so and so "so there is 'proof'" whereas actually if
one digs through the charade it is found it is _your_ interpretation
phukdup by your ASD* reading skill.

[*] Autism Spectrum Disorder

... now Boy.. I say Boy..
ESAD applies :-}
--
fup set - a.f.c

Nadegda
2016-06-11 20:52:53 UTC
Post by BBB DoW #14
Post by Nadegda
Post by BBB DoW #14
wtf..!
edjut :-|
an' you just put yourself into that category which owns the tag "no
trusts" :-/ .
iffn you even know what that means,, network wise :-/
[crickets]
That was supposed to be a question? It just looks like random
vaguely-threatening insultage to me, and I'm guessing to Nadegda as
well.
Yep.
Post by BBB DoW #14
tawt as much... see that is why _U_ failed to get your degree
According to you, Nadegda is Durrbs, and according to dolf, Durrbs *got*
that degree, so at least one of you two Durrbs-obsessed kOoks is wrong.
Every Durrbs-obsessed kook is wrong. Without exception. Usually even
about everything *else* as well as the topic of their obsession.
Now sit on *that* and rotate. Ko0k.
Post by BBB DoW #14
Post by Nadegda
What do you have against tvtropes, kook?
who?
*smacks forehead*
By Jupiter's Great Spot, you're a d0lt. Nadegda posted a link to
tvtropes and you blew up frothing something about how it proved her
massively untrustworthy, or something. By implication, you dislike
tvtropes links. She's asking why. And you can't understand that chain of
events or her question?
And meanwhile you have the gall to go around calling *other* people
"edjut".
Post by BBB DoW #14
Post by Nadegda
Post by BBB DoW #14
Post by Nadegda
P.S. what about the message-ID
you felt the need to obliterate most of it with your kooky xs,
murphy?
ewe phukun fsckn selectively blind?
Again.. link does not exist..
Sure it does. After Nadegda mentioned it being there, it didn't take me
long to hunt it down at Google Groups.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.config/sLD807EM2g8/
JzYFUEQK9gQJ
Post by BBB DoW #14
an' yer sock "kensi"
Proof, kO0k?
Post by BBB DoW #14
is denied Voice in AFC.
Period.
Nothing you can dream up will change that.
And yet here I am posting to AFC again. What are you going to do about
it, k0ok? Stamp your feet and cry some more? "X" out nearly everything
in the quoted text when posting a frothy followup? Something even more
ko0kily amusing to your Usenet Lady and Mistress?
*snicker*
I await an entertaining meltdown from murphy, who I note is now morphing
and posting to an e-s.support thread as multiple socks at a time.
Post by BBB DoW #14
Post by Nadegda
Post by BBB DoW #14
Post by Nadegda
Post by BBB DoW #14
Post by Nadegda
Post by BBB DoW #14
your "snicker" and up ewe a snortle..luz3r. On top of ewe again
pHuckn with T-Bird
Reading comprehension problems *again*, kook?
the post I replied to -- archived on HK
Yes, where the headers clearly say it was posted with Forte Agent, not
Thunderbird. Do at least *try* to keep up, you l0On.
Post by BBB DoW #14
an' so as we(tiaw) know I know you know I know you know I know..,
copying - yer really fond of that 'puter skill' - headers as per
gweggles MO for insertion does not fool an Forte Agent user for a
nanosecond.
Particularly for ewe there exists not one but three distinct tells for
your T-Bird shite... and you'll be a very very long time in Usenet
purgatory before *that* is solved for you.
Now it looks like you're just fixating on a false belief even when
evidence against it is pointed out to you.
Is that something you do often? You seem well practiced at it.
<snicker>
Post by Nadegda
Post by BBB DoW #14
and screwing that up ewe now are posting something that looks like a
MiD but is not a MiD.
http://blackhelicopternews.blogspot.com/2012/01/first-post-in-auk-and-
auk-
Post by BBB DoW #14
Post by Nadegda
charter.html
"Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist."
why am I not surprised :-/
That's strange. The link Nadegda posted works for me. Could it be more
cluelessness on your part? Maybe you're *so* clueless you can't deal
intelligently with a URL that wrapped because it exceeded 79 characters?
Post by BBB DoW #14
Post by Nadegda
sez it is the MiD of the post announcing the creation of AUK. So does
Google Groups.
Rlly.. phuk0ff with that Guggled shite... I have the actual cmsg AND
boosters,, I posted a digest of them. IF you were half as clever a
dweeb as you wish ewe were you would have them also.. but you aint. Yer
a shell,, hollow words,, hollow posts.
ewe can get a "hawt wife" maybe even a "green yelow striped Lotus" and
likely some siding for that gabled mansion yer six kids run ragged in...
Now you're mixing Nadegda up with Fakey. Clue: they're two different
people, you m0ron.
Post by BBB DoW #14
sheeit pretty much anything can be put on a HTML page for luz3rs to
suck down - Wikipedia proves that..!
But ewe will never be sure a G00Gle 'fact' is 100% holeproof. Ya see,,
Paul of No Creds.. web pages are only as good as the knowledge held by
the surfer. A page is a quick reference to what is already known,, NOT
'proof' for phukwits as ewe to argue a single line posted is TrVth or
invention.
A convenient stance for you to take when someone just found evidence
there that kicks your ass.
Post by BBB DoW #14
Post by Nadegda
So does my own memory. I was *there*, kooky.
..pig's arse ewe were.
Yer not even a halfway competent liar Paul :-/
Nobody here is Paul, lunatic.
Post by BBB DoW #14
Post by Nadegda
I've been an aukker for longer than you've had net access, in all
likelihood, just not under this name.
oH Dear,, Paul... yer really off on a shopping mall rocking horse ^^^^^
hey hey :----D
Your entry to Usenet.. the subsequent arse kickings inclusive of your
"that is not me posting" phukup is all well documented,,, archived in
<alt.paul-d*rb*sh*r*.fix.it.now>. The leakage from Carleton.chat may
well be fsckd but those searching will find that too an' know yer were
in short pants fondling yer squirrel when UK was formed,, by 'adults'.
That's your burbly delusions talking. It bears no correspondence
whatsoever with reality.
Post by BBB DoW #14
Then there is the story of the Flonk... really Paul,, are you set to
make another of those [paraphrased] "I am a decorated war hero - I was
in 'Nam" stoopidities?[rhet]
Since you posted this in a followup to Nadegda, and appear to believe
that Nadegda is this "Paul" figment of yours, I'm going to demand now
that you back that k'lame up with a MID of Nadegda claiming to be a war
hero.
Post by BBB DoW #14
That's it,, Paul..I for one have had enough of your retarded circular
shite.
NO LINK you post is being actioned from my desktop(s).
IOW when Nadegda (not Paul) posts links proving you wrong about
something you will hide from the truth rather than face it and, perhaps,
learn from your error.
I think there was something in "The Way of the Kook" about that, wasn't
there?
*snicker*
P.S. you're leaving Sn!pe in the dust for that Coward of the Month now.
Agreed.
Post by BBB DoW #14
ewe have well shown before today your MiDs posted - under _any_ sock -
more often than not link to your own posts wherein you make k'lamez so
and so said so and so "so there is 'proof'" whereas actually if one
digs through the charade it is found it is _your_ interpretation
phukdup by your ASD* reading skill.
That's Fakey, not Nadegda.
Post by BBB DoW #14
[*] Autism Spectrum Disorder
... now Boy.. I say Boy..
ESAD applies :-}
I'll leave it up to Nadegda to decide how (and if) to respond to that
bit of childish petulance from you.
My response to murphy saying "ESAD" is ...

"You first".

<snicker>
BBB
2016-06-11 23:24:17 UTC
Post by BBB DoW #14
Post by BBB DoW #14
wtf..!
edjut :-|
an' you just put yourself into that category which owns the tag "no
trusts" :-/ .
iffn you even know what that means,, network wise :-/
[crickets]
tawt as much... see that is why _U_ failed to get your degree whereas I
and many many others (as it turned out) had no problem achieving that.
Txxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx random
vagxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Nadegda as
well.
Yep.
ewe were granted a warning(yellow card) Paul.

MiD: <q9G6z.18253$***@fx06.iad>
#ahem..
#....You were told *once*.
#There is no second telling nor any third 'warning'.
#I simply will not tolerate your phukn with AFC... ewe are the
# colloquial "passion fingers" - everything you touch you pHuckup.
#That aint happening with AFC.. I will abandon the froup foist.
#So you choose.. keep yer selfie chat elsewhere in dropping AFC or
#accept You are the problem in AFN.- and so I can then do as I
# please in AFN... being "good for goose good for gander" applies.

yer S^S-S.D.B [1] is hereby revoked - an end to the "second chance"
granted. Being it proven ewe are simply incapable of interacting "one on
one" with your betters.

[snip snip snip shreds that S^S-S.D.B]

____________________________
[1] soopa^sekrit-spiral.decoder.band
fup set a.f.c
Nadegda
2016-06-12 00:13:09 UTC
Post by BBB
Post by BBB DoW #14
Post by BBB DoW #14
wtf..!
edjut :-|
an' you just put yourself into that category which owns the tag "no
trusts" :-/ .
iffn you even know what that means,, network wise :-/
[crickets]
tawt as much... see that is why _U_ failed to get your degree whereas
I and many many others (as it turned out) had no problem achieving
that.
Txxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx random
vagxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Nadegda as well.
"Hi, this is Who Wants To Be A Millionaire and I'm your host, kensi. The
next question, as posed in <njh3h8$1ogd$***@gioia.aioe.org>, for $250,000
is:

What will murphy do when he finds he can't moderate an unmoderated froup?

[Stamp his feet and cry] [Giant Chernobyl-scale meltdown]

[Stick his fingers in his ears and] [Frivolous NSP complaint that]
[ go "La la la!" ] [ will get laughed at ]"

I think I'll go with "Giant Chernobyl-scale meltdown" (<njhtn5$gtp$***@dont-
email.me>)

"Is that your final answer?"

Umm ... yes.

"Oh, Nadegda, I'm so sorry! The actual answer is, 'Stick his fingers in
his ears and go La la la!'"

Oh ... my ... how utterly *childish* of him!

And ... Damn! *So* close.
Post by BBB
and so I can then do as I # please in AFN... being "good for
goose good
Post by BBB
for gander" applies.
Your hallucinations mean nothing to me, other than as a source of
amusement, kook.
Post by BBB
yer S^S-S.D.B [1] is hereby revoked - an end to the "second chance"
granted. Being it proven ewe are simply incapable of interacting "one on
one" with your betters.
Don't be ridiculous -- I have no betters.
Post by BBB
[snip snip snip shreds that S^S-S.D.B]
____________________________
[1] soopa^sekrit-spiral.decoder.band
I notice you x-posted your kooky attempt to moderate an unmoderated
newsgroup and "ban" people from it to e-s.support. Tell me, do you think
that Ray Banana's resulting gales of laughter directed at you will stop:

[By midnight] [Sometime on Sunday]
[Not until Monday] [No earlier than Tuesday]

You're out of lifelines and this question is worth zero dollars. Go!
Wader of Doom, WoD #1

Checkmate, DoW #1
2016-06-12 17:41:06 UTC
In article <njjsqp$1jkb$***@gioia.aioe.org>, ***@gmail.invalid
says...
Yeah, murphy, everyone is *equal*. Didn't you get that message oh, maybe
back when they abolished slavery, or at least when they passed the Civil
Rights Act? The whole notion that people have "betters" is at the root
of many of the problems of society.
That's why I created The DoW to destroy and abolish the ko0k votes in
AUK. Well... it was mostly prompted by Gary Burnore thinking he ran
things there. That's also why your sister-sock "Nads" has been flailing
around trying to be the next Gary Burnore, and failing miserably. The
Derbyshire puppet show will never run AUK, and you can bet on that.

Tell me... "Kensi," why is it you think you can run a group you're not
even able to post in? Doesn't that seem a little bit... ko0ky?

<snicker>

http://youtu.be/sdyBYSuqQBQ
Bill (not Jillians) DoW #5
2016-06-12 17:50:11 UTC
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
says...
Yeah, murphy, everyone is *equal*. Didn't you get that message oh, maybe
back when they abolished slavery, or at least when they passed the Civil
Rights Act? The whole notion that people have "betters" is at the root
of many of the problems of society.
That's why I created The DoW to destroy and abolish the ko0k votes in
AUK. Well... it was mostly prompted by Gary Burnore thinking he ran
things there. That's also why your sister-sock "Nads" has been flailing
around trying to be the next Gary Burnore, and failing miserably. The
Derbyshire puppet show will never run AUK, and you can bet on that.
Tell me... "Kensi," why is it you think you can run a group you're not
even able to post in? Doesn't that seem a little bit... ko0ky?
Kooks don't think anything they do is kooky. That's what makes them kooks.
Checkmate, DoW #1
2016-06-12 17:59:59 UTC
Post by Bill (not Jillians) DoW #5
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
says...
Yeah, murphy, everyone is *equal*. Didn't you get that message oh, maybe
back when they abolished slavery, or at least when they passed the Civil
Rights Act? The whole notion that people have "betters" is at the root
of many of the problems of society.
That's why I created The DoW to destroy and abolish the ko0k votes in
AUK. Well... it was mostly prompted by Gary Burnore thinking he ran
things there. That's also why your sister-sock "Nads" has been flailing
around trying to be the next Gary Burnore, and failing miserably. The
Derbyshire puppet show will never run AUK, and you can bet on that.
Tell me... "Kensi," why is it you think you can run a group you're not
even able to post in? Doesn't that seem a little bit... ko0ky?
Kooks don't think anything they do is kooky. That's what makes them kooks.
We've seen plenty of evidence of that lately.

http://youtu.be/sdyBYSuqQBQ
Sn!pe, DoW #2
2016-06-12 18:12:55 UTC
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
says...
Yeah, murphy, everyone is *equal*. Didn't you get that message oh, maybe
back when they abolished slavery, or at least when they passed the Civil
Rights Act? The whole notion that people have "betters" is at the root
of many of the problems of society.
That's why I created The DoW to destroy and abolish the ko0k votes in
AUK. Well... it was mostly prompted by Gary Burnore thinking he ran
things there. That's also why your sister-sock "Nads" has been flailing
around trying to be the next Gary Burnore, and failing miserably. The
Derbyshire puppet show will never run AUK, and you can bet on that.
Tell me... "Kensi," why is it you think you can run a group you're not
even able to post in? Doesn't that seem a little bit... ko0ky?
<snicker>
lol

[froups]
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe, AUK DoW #2 <***@gmail.com>

PTB
Siri Seal of Disavowal #007-007 (license to killfile)
AUK Ministry of Circle Jerks, August 2015 (award now deprecated)
0 %

My pet rock Gordon wants home rule for England.
BBB DoW #14
2016-06-12 21:44:18 UTC
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
says...
Yeah, murphy, everyone is *equal*. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Socially..?. as is your "tacit" admission of not understanding what I
actually posted.
no sh!t,, Paul.
Think about that in terms of the most simple 'clean' social structure
existing as a living organism - the beehive.

I tellya... don't leave the egg as a Drone,, buddy :-------------------D
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Didn't you get that message xxxxxxxxxx
clearly you did not 'get' my message,, ever :-./
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx oh, maybe
back when they abolished slavery, or at least when they passed the Civil
Rights Act? The whole notion that people have "betters" is at the root
of many of the problems of society.
pHuck..!... ewe...ewe got something halfway correct..!

Well at least in the social sense,, despite the reality there will always
be "haves" and "have nots" --- "winners" and "losers"... both latters being
your 'class' :-/
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
That's why I created The DoW to destroy and abolish the ko0k votes in
AUK. Well... it was mostly prompted by Gary Burnore thinking he ran
things there.
Before that...?.. the r0t started with Cannon voting himself in right after
I called for revamp of a 'team' with someone else doing the FNVW role and
myself doing the web site maintenance,, Honda Rhonda doing the stats.
I recall Cannon diddun last a month,,, post deriding my concept.
He did lead a 'charge' though as there was quite some angst expressed over
an Aussie having DB6 'keys' :-}
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
That's also why your sister-sock "Nads" has been flailing
around trying to be the next Gary Burnore, and failing miserably.
Without tools for puppets that was never going to fly.. as said Paul is not
capable of interaction without passive aggression leading into the drama
Queen shite Paul so lives on.
All else fails he throws in a "Nomen Nisco" or whatever :-/
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
The Derbyshire puppet show will never run AUK, and you can bet on that.
Today..?.. no. Buut in past times?
Paul most definitely ran a full hand (puppets) successfully with most
"hopping to". Made possible by those who refuse to recognise there may well
be something in 'warnings' and so not doing the yards in research
themselves.
And there is another reason why aukkers will likely never run again.
The skills, the interest in a wider Usenet, has all but dissipated in AUK
becoming it's own microclimate of discussion.
Not being critical of that change..jes saying what it is from my read...
albeit that is very limited - today mostly only to S^S-S.D.B [1]
holders :-)
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Tell me... "Kensi," why is it you think you can run a group you're not
even able to post in? Doesn't that seem a little bit... ko0ky?
Paul flails agin his betters as the wind strives against triple glazed
windas - never runs out of puff and does not recognise obstacles :--D

BBB DoW #14
2016-06-13 11:40:57 UTC
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
says...
//
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Post by BBB DoW #14
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
That's why I created The DoW to destroy and abolish the ko0k votes in
AUK. Well... it was mostly prompted by Gary Burnore thinking he ran
things there.
Before that...?.. the r0t started with Cannon voting himself in right after
I called for revamp of a 'team' with someone else doing the FNVW role and
myself doing the web site maintenance,, Honda Rhonda doing the stats.
I recall Cannon diddun last a month,,, post deriding my concept.
He did lead a 'charge' though as there was quite some angst expressed over
an Aussie having DB6 'keys' :-}
I've often said that Rhonda would make a good FNVW, with her
comprehensive knowledge of AUK history.
Definitely.
I think th0 some had a problem with both Rhonda being a woman - yep,, I
point to the elephant in the room - and her 'stability'. Then there is
Cujo.. my take was he was looking at taking a back seat, slowing his
Usenet,, but whatever there would be some who would point and say Cujo
was using a proxy in Rhonda. I saw the "Cujo" handle in headers for 2014
but wouldn't know if Cujo was actually posting...too big a read after such
a long break as I had :-)
Either way _anyone_ would have a hard time getting a cohesive 'team'
together after Gary's display - or non-display.
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Trouble is, no sane person would want to devote the necessary time and
effort into something as frivolous as doing a proper job of it.
In today's climate..?.. and with no trusted "back channel" comms
link..?...you betcha, spot on :-))
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
It was obvious that Gary never gave two shits about anything other than
the imagined "prestige" the ko0kiest of the ko0ks think the "position" has.
Yep,, I reckon PJR had that covered in his revocation of FNVWe sanction.

My take was if Gary wasn't suckin' on moonshine then he had to be dyslexic
and most definitely clueless on forensics.. he missed many a tell a FNVW
_should_ be capable of at least questioning :-/
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
I certainly wouldn't waste my time with such trivial pursuits, even if I got paid for my
time.
Well.... I tried "holding back the tide" for years before 2013.
The truest phrase Ray Banana uttered went like "and you see where that
went". I had to park up me white stallion and eat the bassid,slowly - took
the best part of three years to bury the skeleton :---D

Thanks for that frank/honest POV.. appreciated :-)

Might I have the liberty of asking you to read this:
<o%q4z.3292$***@fx02.iad>
which eventually triggered this:
<tKk7z.34882$i%***@fx20.iad>
which leads into this:
<VQn7z.34526$***@fx38.iad>
?
?
The intention being I would value your opinion as to any possible
interference in a.u.k 'flow' of conversation.

The purpose of the S^S-S.D.B is to ensure interesting (without prejudice)
posts get read. With maybe a shortcut created for new players of a.f.c to
know - without asking - the value of posters owning a S^S-S.D.B as it
applies to a.f.c.
This is not a new concept,, I am simply 'adapting' a practice once used
widely in some *.bin froups. It was hugely helpful for new players in
quickly establishing "trusts". I/We (tiaw?) would hope to provide a
shortcut for others in recognising posters whose work holds value.. of any
persuasion.
There is no intention - or room - for the gifting to become a "good guy bad
guy" thing as Burnore chose to develop with his 'awards'.
A poster has to however prove interesting,, whatever the bias.

wahhhhawah/baannwaahh/muawaaaah does not cut it,, like.

thanks for your post.
--
fup set - a.f.c

Nadegda
2016-06-13 20:36:52 UTC
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Tell me... "Kensi," why is it you think you can run a group you're not
even able to post in? Doesn't that seem a little bit... ko0ky?
Paul flails agin his betters as the wind strives against triple glazed
windas - never runs out of puff and does not recognise obstacles :--D
[1] soopa^sekrit-spiral.decoder.band
If by all of that kookbabble you mean to suggest something along the
lines of a meritocracy, need I remind you that in any meritocracy the
sane and lucid Nadegda is going to utterly dominate the insane and
illucid murphy?

You can't even write a coherent, complete, correctly spelled and
punctuated English sentence, and not because you mainly speak another
language and didn't learn any English during the critical window in
childhood, either. You labor under delusions of being in charge of
assorted newsservers and unmoderated(!) newsgroups, to say nothing of all
of that Derbyshire nonsense. Nobody takes what you have to say seriously,
except other kooks. And you've the gumption to make noises suggesting
meritocracy?

Well, I've got news for you, kooky: AUK under my rule *is* a meritocracy,
and that's why you're at the very bottom of the heap!
Skeeter
2016-06-13 22:59:28 UTC
Checkmate, DoW #1
2016-06-13 23:33:49 UTC
Post by Nadegda
Well, I've got news for you, kooky: AUK under my rule *is* a meritocracy,
and that's why you're at the very bottom of the heap!
I have a neighbor with a yappy dog, too...

http://youtu.be/sdyBYSuqQBQ
BBB DoW #14
2016-06-14 01:53:57 UTC
Skeeter <***@invalid.invalid> wrote:

//

I got a chuckle from the wino fishing :-)
--
fup set - a.f.c

Wader of Doom, WoD #1

Nadegda
2016-06-12 20:42:05 UTC
n>
n>>>
m>>>>
m>>>>>>> wtf..!
m>>>>>> edjut :-|
m>>>>>> an' you just put yourself into that category which owns the tag
m>>>>>> "no trusts" :-/ .
m>>>>>> iffn you even know what that means,, network wise :-/
m>>>>>
m>>>>> [crickets]
m>>>>>
m>>>>> tawt as much... see that is why _U_ failed to get your degree
m>>>>> whereas I and many many others (as it turned out) had no problem
m>>>>> achieving that.
k>>>>
k>>>> Txxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx random
k>>>> vagxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Nadegda as
k>>>> well.
n>
n> "Hi, this is Who Wants To Be A Millionaire and I'm your host, kensi.
n>
n> What will murphy do when he finds he can't moderate an unmoderated
n> froup?
n>
n> [Stamp his feet and cry] [Giant Chernobyl-scale meltdown]
n>
n> [Stick his fingers in his ears and] [Frivolous NSP complaint that]
n> [ go "La la la!" ] [ will get laughed at ]"
n>
n> I think I'll go with "Giant Chernobyl-scale meltdown"
n>
n> "Is that your final answer?"
n>
n> Umm ... yes.
n>
n> "Oh, Nadegda, I'm so sorry! The actual answer is, 'Stick his fingers
n> in his ears and go La la la!'"
n>
n> Oh ... my ... how utterly *childish* of him!
n>
n> And ... Damn! *So* close.
ROFL
m>> ewe were granted a warning(yellow card) Paul.
m>>
m>> #ahem..
m>> #....You were told *once*.
m>> #There is no second telling nor any third 'warning'. #I simply
m>> will not
m>> tolerate your phukn with AFC... ewe are the # colloquial "passion
m>> fingers" - everything you touch you pHuckup. #That aint happening
m> with
m>> AFC.. I will abandon the froup foist. #So you choose.. keep yer
m> selfie
m>> chat elsewhere in dropping AFC or #accept You are the problem in
m> AFN.-
m>> and so I can then do as I # please in AFN... being "good for
m> goose good
m>> for gander" applies.
n>
n> Your hallucinations mean nothing to me, other than as a source of
n> amusement, kook.
SPNAK!
m>> yer S^S-S.D.B [1] is hereby revoked - an end to the "second chance"
m>> granted. Being it proven ewe are simply incapable of interacting
m>> "one on one" with your betters.
n>
n> Don't be ridiculous -- I have no betters.
Yeah, murphy, everyone is *equal*. Didn't you get that message oh, maybe
back when they abolished slavery, or at least when they passed the Civil
Rights Act? The whole notion that people have "betters" is at the root
of many of the problems of society.
I think murphy smells like a conservative.

<snicker>
m>> [snip snip snip shreds that S^S-S.D.B]
m>>
m>> ____________________________
m>> [1] soopa^sekrit-spiral.decoder.band
n>
n> I notice you x-posted your kooky attempt to moderate an unmoderated
n> newsgroup and "ban" people from it to e-s.support. Tell me, do you
n> think that Ray Banana's resulting gales of laughter directed at you
n>
n> [By midnight] [Sometime on Sunday]
n> [Not until Monday] [No earlier than Tuesday]
n>
n> You're out of lifelines and this question is worth zero dollars. Go!
One in four odds picking randomly -- even murphy has a *slight* chance
of getting it right *this* time.
*snicker*
<snicker>

Now I'm going to drive his BI through the roof, and his slurper's too.
Then whenever they make netkkkoppy noises I can post MIDs proving that
they're both spammers and therefore hypocrites, and the number of people
that take them seriously will drop from 2 to 0. Muahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Nadegda
2016-06-12 20:42:52 UTC
[static]
http://youtu.be/sdyBYSuqQBQ
EOT
That under-2-minute posthump proves kensi owns you, kook.
Wader of Doom, WoD #1

BBB DoW #14
2016-06-15 12:16:39 UTC
Duurbs 0n Durrbs wrote:
[...]
Post by Nadegda
Post by BBB DoW #14
Post by BBB DoW #14
wtf..!
edjut :-|
an' you just put yourself into that category which owns the tag "no
trusts" :-/ .
iffn you even know what that means,, network wise :-/
[crickets]
tawt as much... see that is why _U_ failed to get your degree whereas I
and many many others (as it turned out) had no problem achieving that.
[...]

[Durrbs-1]
Post by Nadegda
According to you, Nadegda is Durrbs, and according to dolf, Durrbs *got*
that degree, so at least one of you two Durrbs-obsessed kOoks is wrong.
ewe scored a "Dean's Mention" is all Paul... and much to the chagrin of
your co-eds. One can only wonder how that 'gong' came about considering
your behavioral displays in class, at the canteen,, and most definitely
using the college chat network :-/
"Pariah" does not even come close as a descriptor.

Dolf is shit stirring.. using old data to get your goat (no pun).
Quick flaws I found were:
*You have no professional qualification -- lots of left crumbs but nothing
tangible as in contributing positively to society.
*You are unemployed and more,, unemployable. Anyone with corporate access
to databases can discover this in two clicks.
*You have not been resident at that address for more than three years.

no... one look is more than enough.
Dolf gets no airtime at this desk.

[Durrbs-2]
Post by Nadegda
Every Durrbs-obsessed kook is wrong. Without exception. Usually even
about everything *else* as well as the topic of their obsession.
problem with that 'speculation' Paul is the Fact I am yet to see any of
your onion unwrappers stick with any "pointy sticks" in any consistent way
post doing a job on yew.

Two exceptions to that are:

--- myself.. in seeing you persist in polluting the free news server
newsgroup long past many posters telling you to "fVck 0ff".
Further.. several Admins canning your arse on those same servers. AIOE.org
being the latest with the rule change on AUK posts.
In short.... ewe have been offered every "second chance" available and
*still* you persist in posting topic and body totally off the wall for
<a.f.n>.

--- yer Fakey bullsh!t... in a sustained effort to Google stack your name
with the ravings of an apparent insane poster,, making searches on "Paul
Derbyshire" return a good portion of that babble.
Sh!t few would take any notice of and so allowing you to "hide in plain
view". If it was not in AUK the method would not have run a week!

some Doc Suss kids never got to see a "Punch 'n Judy Show",, obviously :-|

[foamage deleted unread]
fup set a.i
Nadegda
2016-06-08 19:49:35 UTC
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
says...
..show me only the best of hens furst, brudder :-D
..just a quick note to thank you (Sn!pe) for your assistance in having
my phlan bear fruit.. tis all working nicely now. My appreciation of
your insight conveyed with a sincere thankyou :-)
I'd say it got you some extra square footage in Paul's head.
That must be like "owning" land in Second Life, or Azeroth, or somewhere
similar, except that at least the latter two actually exist in computer
servers somewhere.

Fakey has an imaginary Lotus; not to be outdone, murphy has vast real
estate holdings in an imaginary land in an imaginary MMO. It's actually
imaginary^2!

<snicker>
Wader of Doom, WoD #1
2016-06-08 20:32:26 UTC
[static]
<snicker>
Take your hand out of your shorts, Beavis.

BBB DoW #14
2016-06-08 20:49:13 UTC
Post by Nadegda
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
says...
..show me only the best of hens furst, brudder :-D
..just a quick note to thank you (Sn!pe) for your assistance in having
my phlan bear fruit.. tis all working nicely now. My appreciation of
your insight conveyed with a sincere thankyou :-)
I'd say it got you some extra square footage in Paul's head.
That must be like "owning" land in Second Life, or Azeroth, or somewhere
similar, except that at least the latter two actually exist in computer
servers somewhere.
Fakey has an imaginary Lotus; not to be outdone, murphy has vast real
estate holdings in an imaginary land in an imaginary MMO. It's actually
imaginary^2!
<snicker>
..an' yet here ew are..happily cavorting cheefully in the chookpen..!
puk puk phuuuWaaaaahkin..!

/snortles
--
fup set - a.f.c

Nadegda
2016-07-19 23:05:27 UTC
[...]
nothing has changed... Paul remains banned in my b00k. now you have
had a chance to get a frame around it all.. are you in agreeance with
this or should we (tiaw) talk about a review?
AFAIAC Paul has no business here in afc and he should give up his
futile attempt to flood the group, the cheeky little chappie.
fine.. we are agreed.
Oh, but you will never be rid of "Paul". Even if you *succeeded* in
banning myself and Nadegda from this froup and every free server, nay,
from Usenet itself, you'd still not be rid of him. You'd still see him
everywhere, lurking in every shadow. Because he's *in your head*!
There's only one way you can *truly* get rid of him, murphy, and it
involves a lot of some psychiatrist's billable hours.
SPNAK!

<snicker>