Tee hee! Fully vaccinated Jesse Jackson and his wife are in the hospital with Covid! TEE HEE!
Kill Nadegda
2021-08-22 22:54:00 UTC
Perhaps soon to be carted off to Dead Nigger Storage?
kensi
2021-08-23 04:49:53 UTC
Perhaps soon to be carted off to Dead [slur deleted] Storage?
Someone is very, *very* pwn3d by Nadegda it seems.

*snicker*
in here." ~Checkmate
Nadegda eats shit
2021-08-23 11:04:44 UTC
That lie won't fly.
Nadegda
2021-08-24 06:27:23 UTC
Post by kensi
Perhaps soon to be carted off to Dead [slur deleted] Storage?
Someone is very, *very* pwn3d by Nadegda it seems.
*snicker*
Must be a day ending in "y".

<snicker>
--
FNVWe Nadegda

"By all means, compare these shitheads to Nazis. Again and again. I'm with
you." -- Mike Godwin, Aug 13, 2017, 8:03 PM
Checkmate admits that, for all intents and purposes, he carries a teddy
bear in public: <***@news.alt.net>
Checkmate
2021-08-23 22:20:27 UTC
Checkmate.

On Sun, 22 Aug 2021 22:54:00 +0000, Kill Nadegda had the audacity to say
Post by Kill Nadegda
Perhaps soon to be carted off to Dead Nigger Storage?
Why couldn't it have been Louis Farrakhan?
--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2021

Footloose!

kensi." -Nadegda

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017
Nadegda eats shit
2021-08-30 05:20:37 UTC
Post by Kill Nadegda
Perhaps soon to be carted off to Dead Nigger Storage?
Why couldn't it have been Louis Farrakhan?
Or,

Loretta Lynch
Eric Holder
Barack Obama