This is cool
kensi
2021-09-30 04:29:42 UTC
In Merge Dragons you can generate pretty much everything if you have a
level 3 or above hill, a dragon, and enough land.

Harvest the hill for topsoil and the topsoil for more Hills; you can
generate all the hills chain from there. Merging Hills will also
sometimes generate Cloudy Summits, which can be used to obtain water.

Water spawns Grasses and Midas seeds nearby, so that gets you the
Grasses chain and the Midas Trees chain. Let little grass tufts die and
you get Prism Flowers from harvesting seeds too. So that's five of the
major merge chains already.

Harvesting higher level Grasses gets you the Living Stones chain, and
that lets you get Stonehenge, which will produce Zomblins from time to
time. From defeating those you can get Graves, and level 4+ Graves net
you seeds to get the Grimm Trees chain going. Chests harvested from
Grimm Trees can produce skulls that can be harvested for fruit tree
seeds, and now you've got a start on the Fruit Trees.

Hills also produce Emerald Plains Grass sometimes when harvested,
which can be merged for Life Flower Sprouts, but the fruit trees will
eventually be a much better source of life flowers to develop that
chain.

Finally, there's a nice little autocatalytic loop from your Prism
Flowers that will get you both Mushrooms chains, plus Bushes and
Dragon Trees: harvest Prism Flowers for leaves, merge for Dragon
Trees, harvest these for wood, merge for Tiny Cabin for Hedge
Gnomes and thus obtain your shrubbery, tap/harvest for Magic
Mushrooms, harvest higher level shrooms for Fungus Logs, merge for
Spooky Old Trees and both regular and Magic mushroom caps, and
Spooky Old Trees get you more prism flower seeds by way of
Necromancer Grass. (By now you have lots of sources of Necromancer
Grass as most Graves and Grimm Trees will also produce the stuff,
as well as the old let-grass-tufts-die method.)

Fungus log merges as the only source of (non-Magic) Mushrooms
seems slow, but once you merge up to a Carnivorous Shroom this
can be harvested for (non-Magic) mushroom caps too. The Fruit
Trees are almost as slow to get to self-sustaining. Three seeds
must be harvested from skulls from Grimm Chests to kick things
off -- let them sprout and then merge for a Young Fruit Tree,
then this will infrequently spawn more seeds. The growth of your
orchard will start very slow from one single Young Fruit Tree,
but it will be exponential, given room to amass many trees all
spawning more seeds from time to time.

Finally, regular Dragon Tree merges will get you Glowing Dragon
Trees to develop that chain.

So, Hills can be used as the starting point to get all major
merge chains going.

Furthermore, it is *only* Hills that can be used to regenerate
everything else. The reason being, nothing else produces Hills!
in here." ~Checkmate
๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒˆJen๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒˆ Dershmender ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿถ็ฌ›๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒˆ
2021-09-30 04:36:09 UTC
On Thu, 30 Sep 2021 04:29:42 -0000 (UTC), LO AND BEHOLD; kensi
<***@gmail.invalid> determined that the following was of
great importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<sj3efm$s1h$***@news.mixmin.net>:

=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= In Merge Dragons you can generate pretty much everything if you have a
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= level 3 or above hill, a dragon, and enough land.
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= Harvest the hill for topsoil and the topsoil for more Hills; you can
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= generate all the hills chain from there. Merging Hills will also
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= sometimes generate Cloudy Summits, which can be used to obtain water.
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= Water spawns Grasses and Midas seeds nearby, so that gets you the
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= Grasses chain and the Midas Trees chain. Let little grass tufts die and
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= you get Prism Flowers from harvesting seeds too. So that's five of the
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= major merge chains already.
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= Harvesting higher level Grasses gets you the Living Stones chain, and
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= that lets you get Stonehenge, which will produce Zomblins from time to
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= time. From defeating those you can get Graves, and level 4+ Graves net
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= you seeds to get the Grimm Trees chain going. Chests harvested from
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= Grimm Trees can produce skulls that can be harvested for fruit tree
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= seeds, and now you've got a start on the Fruit Trees.
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= Hills also produce Emerald Plains Grass sometimes when harvested, which
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= can be merged for Life Flower Sprouts, but the fruit trees will
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= eventually be a much better source of life flowers to develop that
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= chain.
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= Finally, there's a nice little autocatalytic loop from your Prism
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= Flowers that will get you both Mu๐Ÿ„s chains, plus Bushes and Dragon
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= Trees: harvest Prism Flowers for leaves, merge for Dragon Trees,
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= harvest these for wood, merge for Tiny Cabin for Hedge Gnomes and thus
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= obtain your shrubbery, tap/harvest for Magic Mu๐Ÿ„s, harvest higher
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= level ๐Ÿ„s for Fungus Logs, merge for Spooky Old Trees and both
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= regular and Magic mu๐Ÿ„ caps, and Spooky Old Trees get you more
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= prism flower seeds by way of Necromancer Grass. (By now you have lots
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= of sources of Necromancer Grass as most Graves and Grimm Trees will
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= also produce the stuff, as well as the old let-grass-tufts-die method.)
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= Fungus log merges as the only source of (non-Magic) Mu๐Ÿ„s seems
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= slow, but once you merge up to a Carnivorous ๐Ÿ„ this can be
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= harvested for (non-Magic) mu๐Ÿ„ caps too. The Fruit Trees are almost
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= as slow to get to self-sustaining. Three seeds must be harvested from
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= skulls from Grimm Chests to kick things off -- let them sprout and then
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= merge for a Young Fruit Tree, then this will infrequently spawn more
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= seeds. The growth of your orchard will start very slow from one single
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= Young Fruit Tree, but it will be exponential, given room to amass many
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= trees all spawning more seeds from time to time.
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= Finally, regular Dragon Tree merges will get you Glowing Dragon Trees to
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= develop that chain.
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= So, Hills can be used as the starting point to get all major merge
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= chains going.
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= Furthermore, it is *only* Hills that can be used to regenerate
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= everything else. The reason being, nothing else produces Hills!
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=

it's way cooler than pretending you understand summing sinewaves (AKA: transform function)

does any of that mean anything, or do i have to find a dungeoun master and roll some assortment of dice?

do you follow keven sorbo on @twitter? he's kicking some vaxxer ass with his new apple-flavored horse paste ads.

it's pretty great. i'm so sad for you that all you have is pretending that you are progressive about anything other than the insurance on your KIA.

"4 out of 5 pet rocks" won't comment on this poast...

On Sun, 30 May 2021 12:23:08 +0000 (UTC), LO AND BEHOLD; Red Elephant
<***@yourbusiness.com> determined that the following was of great
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<s9003c$6mc$***@gioia.aioe.org>:

โœก That Jen creature is still gone? HAHAHAAH Love it Fucking gender queers
โœก
โœก https://ibb.co/HKHGK5z https://ibb.co/fFK3bMT https://ibb.co/TtBrHtY
--
[THIS POAST HAS PASSED TRIMCHECKยฎ VALIDATION]

THIS SPACE FOR RENT

-

"Also, it makes you look intellectually weak if you constantly spout derogatory opinions about people, but can never back any of them up with valid reasons. In alt.checkmate, someone will challenge that every time." - _The Most Ironic Thing Ever Said_ by Checkmate in <***@news.alt.net>

-

"Starting with the World's Ugliest Chimp, Maxine Waters. That bitch is
hideous! It's no wonder "she always mad," to put it ebonically." - Checkmate "looking intellectually weak" (and racist AF) in <***@news.alt.net>

-

"Subject: THE GREAT MASK MYTH... UNMASKED" - Checkmate the anti-masker in https://groups.google.com/g/alt.checkmate/c/ROknxOsPeEE/m/I-cujRAzBQAJ

-

"Conservatives aren't looking for a war. Libtards are planning one, and it
starts with the cowardly antifa punks who dress in black, cover their
faces, wear helmets, and surround elderly citizens, poking them with
metal-tipped umbrellas. You know, like fascists." - another borken prediction from Checkmate (umbrella guy was later found to be a fascist) in <***@news.alt.net>

-

"It will always be with you. Why do you think I hate those bastards as much as I do? I've been watching a lecture series on the history of the muzzies... many hour's worth, in fact, and the muzzies have been that way for thousands of years. It's in their culture. Every few hundred years, they try to invade Europe or some other region nearby, and have to be beaten back. They just need to be eliminated to whatever extent that's possible. You can't kill ideas completely, but you can set them back a few generations when necessary.

One important distinction between islam and christianity, is both religions have historically used their "beliefs" as a means to control the ignorant Unwashed Masses, only Western civilization became educated enough to take that power away from the clergy. The muzzies like their citizens to remain dumb, brainwashed, and obedient. That's why the radical ones are nearly all from The Land That Time Forgot. They're still stuck back in the fourteenth century, and suffer from the delusional notion that they're going to drag the rest of the world back there with them. As I see it, there's only one solution to that problem, and it's the same one we use to rid ourselves of rats, cockroaches, and other vermin." - Checkmate said this psycho lunatic shit in <***@news.altopia.com>

-

"What you see happening in Europe now... defiant muzzies openly proclaiming that they have no desire to "assimilate" or co-exist with Europeans, and stating that their objective is to turn all of Europe into a muzzie dominated region under sharia law, is the harbinger of what they have planned for the US. To what extent they'll be successful with that here can be debated, but should not be underestimated. I wish I could share your optimism in that regard, but I don't.

Terror attacks are only one page out of the muzzie play book. They serve more as a distraction. The real goal is occupation, and that's already well underway. They've got that frog pretty well boiled in Europe now, and they're getting bolder by the day. The longer the Europeans wait to do something about it, the harder it's going to be TO do anything about it. It may already be too late IMO. This is going to get real messy in a hurry." - Checkmate crying about some bullshit about muslims in europe that's he's convinced himself is true.

-

"Bitches don't get to use the Pussy Card when they initiate an
assault." - Cuckmate the Wonder Klown in <***@news.alt.net>

-

"Thanks to muzzies and their apologist-enablers like puppy whistle, this seems to be the new norm in the world. It's spreading like a cancer, and it's time we admit we're at war with pure evil. We need to put an end to this muzzie plague, or life on Earth is going to become pure hell everywhere. We need to get these people out of every civilized country, and there's only one way to do it. IOW, we have to become like them, with an emphasis on expediency over cruelty." - Herr Fuhrer Checkmate (of alt.checkmate)

-

"Pussy Willow has just proven that Trump's crackdown on previously unenforced immigration policies is working. We'll deal with the domestic terrorists as needed, but we don't need to be letting the muzzie terrorists get a foothold in our country too. One need only look at what they're doing in Europe right now to know we're doing the right thing by keeping them out, which is our right and our duty. - Checkmate (#1 pussy willow fan)

-

-

STOP! (janithor time.):

i hope his sails weren't torn asunder with words on a screen, or
somesuch, but also i hope that his pain is not as bad as the murderguy
who got hit with a skateboard. - anynonymous

-

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <***@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <***@news.altopia.com>

-

"I wasn't even aware that I HAD a religion. I'm pretty-much against all of The Big Three, but the muzzies are at the top of the list." - Checkmate

-

"Such "places of worship" are terrorist breeding grounds, as has been proven on many occasions. Please refrain from morphing out of my
killfile." - Checkmate on his belief that all Mosques are where terrorists are.

-

"Is Pussy Willow saying you're a bigger nazi puke than me? You didn't even suggest that maybe we ought to burn down all the mosques. This just isn't fair!" - Checkmate admits to suggesting burning down mosques.

-

"The world IS shit, and getting closer to hitting the fan every day. We'll be at war before the end of this decade, and nearly everybody
already knows it." - Checkmate teh war hawk, in 2017

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007
Nadegda
2021-09-30 05:59:42 UTC
Post by kensi
[...]
Fascinating ... whatever all that means.

If you have Jen killfiled, you might want to unkillfile them for a short
while strictly for entertainment. They're melting all over the place,
*hundreds* of new threads and starting flamewars left and right, including
one attempt in this thread. I think they've out-posted % today, which is a
remarkable achievement in its own right. Only one kook has done that before
in living memory and that one got termed for spamming within the hour.

Just be sure your newsreader won't choke on their malformed article
headers first.

<snicker>
--
FNVWe Nadegda

"By all means, compare these shitheads to Nazis. Again and again. I'm with
you." -- Mike Godwin, Aug 13, 2017, 8:03 PM
Checkmate admits that, for all intents and purposes, he carries a teddy
bear in public: <***@news.alt.net>
kensi
2021-09-30 09:53:24 UTC
Post by Checkmate
Checkmate.
On Thu, 30 Sep 2021 05:59:42 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda had the audacity to say
Post by Nadegda
Post by kensi
[...]
I have to take the blame for that. It took me a few days to get S/H/IT to
finally puke out what their major malfunction was to satisfy my curiosity.
I swear, it was like pulling teeth. Now that they've had a few good cries
and hissy fits, and half of S/H/IT has apparently suffered from
psychosomatic PMS, I finally have an inkling of how the "It Ain't Easy
Being Me" drama goes. Somewhere in the flurry of all that Bitchboi
Sassiness, Poofie Wiffle must have gotten the impression that people
actually think (s)he's interesting and want to talk to them like way back
in the days before he became a digital flower child with a fucked up
character... set.
That's some serious froth there, ko0k. Here, have a napkin.

*snicker*
in here." ~Checkmate
2021-09-30 15:04:42 UTC
On Thu, 30 Sep 2021 09:53:24 -0000 (UTC), LO AND BEHOLD; kensi
<***@gmail.invalid> determined that the following was of
great importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<sj41ek$bkl$***@news.mixmin.net>:

=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= On Wed, 29 Sep 2021 23:54:06 -0700, ๐Ÿ’ฉ wrote:
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= ๐Ÿ’ฉ. On Thu, 30 Sep 2021 05:59:42 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda had the
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= audacity to say the following:
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= On Thu, 30 Sep 2021 04:29:42 +0000, kensi wrote:
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= In Merge Dragons you can generate pretty much everything if you have a
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= level 3 or above hill, a dragon, and enough land. Harvest the hill for
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= topsoil and the topsoil for more Hills; you can generate all the hills
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= chain from there. Merging Hills will also sometimes generate Cloudy
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= Summits, which can be used to obtain water. Water spawns Grasses and
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= Midas seeds nearby, so that gets you the Grasses chain and the Midas
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= Trees chain. Let little grass tufts die and you get Prism Flowers from
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= harvesting seeds too. So that's five of the major merge chains already.
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= Harvesting higher level Grasses gets you the Living Stones chain, and
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= that lets you get Stonehenge, which will produce Zomblins from time to
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= time. From defeating those you can get Graves, and level 4+ Graves net
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= you seeds to get the Grimm Trees chain going. Chests harvested from
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= Grimm Trees can produce skulls that can be harvested for fruit tree
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= seeds, and now you've got a start on the Fruit Trees. Hills also
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= produce Emerald Plains Grass sometimes when harvested, which can be
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= merged for Life Flower Sprouts, but the fruit trees will eventually be
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= a much better source of life flowers to develop that chain. Finally,
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= there's a nice little autocatalytic loop from your Prism Flowers that
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= will get you both Mu๐Ÿ„s chains, plus Bushes and Dragon Trees:
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= harvest Prism Flowers for leaves, merge for Dragon Trees, harvest these
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= for wood, merge for Tiny Cabin for Hedge Gnomes and thus obtain your
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= shrubbery, tap/harvest for Magic Mu๐Ÿ„s, harvest higher level
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= ๐Ÿ„s for Fungus Logs, merge for Spooky Old Trees and both regular
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= and Magic mu๐Ÿ„ caps, and Spooky Old Trees get you more prism flower
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= seeds by way of Necromancer Grass. (By now you have lots of sources of
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= Necromancer Grass as most Graves and Grimm Trees will also produce the
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= stuff, as well as the old let-grass-tufts-die method.) Fungus log
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= merges as the only source of (non-Magic) Mu๐Ÿ„s seems slow, but once
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= you merge up to a Carnivorous ๐Ÿ„ this can be harvested for
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= (non-Magic) mu๐Ÿ„ caps too. The Fruit Trees are almost as slow to
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= get to self-sustaining. Three seeds must be harvested from skulls from
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= Grimm Chests to kick things off -- let them sprout and then merge for a
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= Young Fruit Tree, then this will infrequently spawn more seeds. The
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= growth of your orchard will start very slow from one single Young Fruit
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= Tree, but it will be exponential, given room to amass many trees all
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= spawning more seeds from time to time. Finally, regular Dragon Tree
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= merges will get you Glowing Dragon Trees to develop that chain. So,
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= Hills can be used as the starting point to get all major merge chains
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= going. Furthermore, it is *only* Hills that can be used to regenerate
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= everything else. The reason being, nothing else produces Hills!
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= Fascinating ... whatever all that means. If you have Jen killfiled, you
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= might want to unkillfile them for a short while strictly for
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= entertainment. They're melting all over the place, *hundreds* of new
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= threads and starting flamewars left and right, including one attempt in
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= this thread. I think they've out-posted % today, which is a remarkable
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= achievement in its own right. Only one kook has done that before in
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= living memory and that one got termed for spamming within the hour.
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= Just be sure your newsreader won't choke on their malformed article
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= headers first. <๐Ÿ’ฉsnickerTurd๐Ÿ’ฉ>
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= I have to take the blame for that. It took me a few days to get S/H/IT
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= to finally puke out what their major malfunction was to satisfy my
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= curiosity. I swear, it was like pulling teeth. Now that they've had a
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= few good cries and hissy fits, and half of S/H/IT has apparently
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= suffered from psychosomatic PMS, I finally have an inkling of how the
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= "It Ain't Easy Being Me" drama goes. Somewhere in the flurry of all
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= that Bitchboi Sassiness, Poofie Wiffle must have gotten the impression
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= that people actually think (s)he's interesting and want to talk to them
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= like way back in the days before he became a digital flower child with a
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= fucked up character... set.
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= That's some serious froth there, ko0k. Here, have a napkin.
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= *snicker*
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=

you heard the man: he's going to publicly froth about trannies for the rest of his miserable life and he's taking the credit for it.

hth

http://youtu.be/iB6B8jGSdLA

-

2021-09-30 14:54:16 UTC
On Thu, 30 Sep 2021 05:59:42 -0000 (UTC), LO AND BEHOLD; Nadegda
<sj3jod$80o$***@dont-email.me>:

[...]
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= If you have Jen killfiled, you might want to unkillfile them for a short
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= while strictly for entertainment. They're melting all over the place,
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= *hundreds* of new threads and starting flamewars left and right,
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= including one attempt in this thread. I think they've out-posted %
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= today, which is a remarkable achievement in its own right. Only one
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= kook has done that before in living memory and that one got termed for
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= spamming within the hour.
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= Just be sure your newsreader won't choke on their malformed article
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= headers first.
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= <๐Ÿ’ฉsnickerTurd๐Ÿ’ฉ>
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=

no, she doesn't want to.

Checkmate
2021-09-30 06:29:54 UTC