THE WOMAN I LIVE WITH
%
2014-10-17 01:54:44 UTC
.

with her geoduck

Mr. Smartypants
2014-10-17 02:01:34 UTC
Post by %
.
with her geoduck
http://rocksolidnaturalstoneplanters.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/dsc00100.jpg
what's she planning on doing with that?
%
2014-10-17 02:52:38 UTC
Post by Mr. Smartypants
Post by %
.
with her geoduck
http://rocksolidnaturalstoneplanters.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/dsc00100.jpg
what's she planning on doing with that?
i have ignored you for near a month now ,
well you posted sexual fantasies about me and ,
slandered my loved ones along with that you have ,
replied to me suggesting i take part in gay sex with ,
other males that post here what part of ignore don't you get ,
lets try another more descriptive approach ,
fuck off you stupid jack ass shit wad you are not ,
worth the mess you would make on my toilet paper ,
i have no use or desire to communicate with you at all ,
you are one of the stupidest dick heads i've ever met in usenet and ,
we all know my track record and we all know i go to many groups ,
and in all those travels and all those groups over 20 years ,
you are one of the real shit fuck idgits i ever saw ,
piss off leave me alone ,
i have no use for people like you that ride the back of others
Mr. Smartypants
2014-10-17 03:12:35 UTC
Post by %
Post by Mr. Smartypants
Post by %
.
[...]
Said the little assworm who brags about trashing newsgroups.

How does it feel to be on the receiving end for a change, ass worm?

You are typical of those who like to dish it out but can't handle anything thrown back at you.
%
2014-10-17 03:19:31 UTC
Post by Mr. Smartypants
Post by %
Post by Mr. Smartypants
Post by %
.
[...]
yea , you really gave it to me hard core here ,
even when i tell you to fuck off and leave me alone ,
you reply , does a sick fuck get any sicker ,
ok , enough of looking at the scum pond i gotta to leave now ,
i don't want future posters seeing me even acknowledging you
Mr. Smartypants
2014-10-17 03:22:03 UTC
Post by %
Post by Mr. Smartypants
Post by %
Post by Mr. Smartypants
Post by %
.
[...]
Sure, you fuck off with your little tail between your legs but make sure you show up with your little pom-poms to cheer on chicken fucker when he's raggin' on me.

That's all you're good for. There's a reason you're known as ass worm across several newsgroups.
wild bill
Checkmate gave him that fitting name and it stuck.
Lamey
0nly with his leg humpers
wild bill
2014-10-17 14:42:52 UTC
Post by wild bill
Post by Mr. Smartypants
Post by %
i don't want future posters seeing me even acknowledging
you
Sure, you fuck off with your little tail between your legs
but make sure you show up with your little pom-poms to
cheer on chicken fucker when he's raggin' on me.
That's all you're good for. There's a reason you're known
as ass worm across several newsgroups.
Checkmate gave him that fitting name and it stuck.
0nly with his leg humpers
There's your favorite lame again, "leg humpers".

So you're saying Checkmate is a "leg humper". LOL
%
no you're saying that
Lamey
his own words
wild bill
Your words and definition, stoner.
Lamey
stoner, another lame by wild bill.
Lamey
Hi leg humper, still following me around like a lost little puppy?
wild bill
2014-10-17 17:07:18 UTC
Post by Lamey
Hi leg humper
Find some new material, stoner.
Lamey
2014-10-17 17:58:38 UTC
keep following me around obsesso
Teh Mop Jockey
2014-10-17 18:01:52 UTC
Post by wild bill
Post by Lamey
Hi leg humper
Find some new material, stoner.
keep following me around obsesso
i think you might be following him in reverse. stop that.
http://ratemypoo.com <-- Official AUK Website
Lamey
whatever, he does have a hard on for me.
%
but only the true air heads use it any more
Checkmate
2014-10-17 15:14:07 UTC
Checkmate!
Post by wild bill
Post by Mr. Smartypants
Post by %
i don't want future posters seeing me even acknowledging
you
Sure, you fuck off with your little tail between your legs
but make sure you show up with your little pom-poms to
cheer on chicken fucker when he's raggin' on me.
That's all you're good for. There's a reason you're known
as ass worm across several newsgroups.
Checkmate gave him that fitting name and it stuck.
Notice I don't call him that anymore...
--
Checkmate

KotAGoR XXXIV
AUK Hammer of Thor award, Feb. 2012
co-winner, Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook,
Line & Sinker award, May 2001
Copyright © 2014
all rights reserved
wild bill
2014-10-17 15:49:32 UTC
Post by Checkmate
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when
reading posts by Checkmate!
Post by wild bill
Post by Mr. Smartypants
Post by %
i don't want future posters seeing me even
acknowledging you
Sure, you fuck off with your little tail between your
legs but make sure you show up with your little pom-poms
to cheer on chicken fucker when he's raggin' on me.
That's all you're good for. There's a reason you're
known as ass worm across several newsgroups.
Checkmate gave him that fitting name and it stuck.
Notice I don't call him that anymore...
Maybe not now but you will again someday. It
matters not to me anyway, he's in my bozo bin.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2014-10-17 16:25:19 UTC
YAY!!!!!!!
Lamey
2014-10-17 16:54:39 UTC
On Fri, 17 Oct 2014 12:25:19 -0400, "Sir Gregory Hall, Esq."
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by wild bill
Maybe not now but you will again someday. It
matters not to me anyway, he's (%)in my bozo bin.
YAY!!!!!!!
Now by yours and fakeys logic, wild bill ran away from %.

<snicker>
wild bill
2014-10-17 17:11:32 UTC
Post by Lamey
On Fri, 17 Oct 2014 12:25:19 -0400, "Sir Gregory Hall,
Post by Lamey
On Fri, 17 Oct 2014 15:49:32 +0000 (UTC), wild bill
Post by wild bill
Maybe not now but you will again someday. It
matters not to me anyway, he's (%)in my bozo bin.
YAY!!!!!!!
Now by yours and fakeys logic, wild bill ran away from %.
<snicker>
But Tony, you k'lame *I'm* Fakey. You can't have
it both ways, stoner.
Lamey
2014-10-17 17:59:51 UTC
Post by wild bill
Maybe not now but you will again someday. It
matters not to me anyway, he's (%)in my bozo bin.
YAY!!!!!!!
Now by yours and fakeys logic, wild bill ran away from %.
<snicker>
But Tony, you k'lame *I'm* Fakey. You can't have
it both ways, stoner.
you ran and hid from %

<snicker>
wild bill
2014-10-17 20:03:48 UTC
Post by wild bill
Maybe not now but you will again someday. It
matters not to me anyway, he's (%)in my bozo bin.
YAY!!!!!!!
Now by yours and fakeys logic, wild bill ran away from %.
<snicker>
But Tony, you k'lame *I'm* Fakey. You can't have
it both ways, stoner.
you ran and hid from %
<snicker>
Plonked him, he never posts anything worth
reading, he's a total waste of bandwidth.
Lamey

You ran from him, lie cry deny...you know the routine.
Checkmate
2014-10-18 01:01:51 UTC
Checkmate!
Post by wild bill
Maybe not now but you will again someday. It
matters not to me anyway, he's (%)in my bozo bin.
YAY!!!!!!!
Now by yours and fakeys logic, wild bill ran away from %.
<snicker>
But Tony, you k'lame *I'm* Fakey. You can't have
it both ways, stoner.
you ran and hid from %
<snicker>
Plonked him, he never posts anything worth
reading, he's a total waste of bandwidth.
That's how people end up in my plonk tank, too. I've got one just dying
to get in now, but it's not quite time yet.

all rights reserved
wild bill
Lamey will k'lame that you're running away from them.
Lamey
i got the idea from you and fakey
Checkmate
2014-10-18 15:58:06 UTC
Checkmate!
Post by wild bill
Post by Lamey
you ran and hid from %
<snicker>
Plonked him, he never posts anything worth
reading, he's a total waste of bandwidth.
That's how people end up in my plonk tank, too. I've got
one just dying to get in now, but it's not quite time yet.
Lamey will k'lame that you're running away from them.
i got the idea from you and fakey
Don't forget Sir Gaygory.

all rights reserved
Lamey

<snicker>
Checkmate
2014-10-18 16:27:33 UTC
Checkmate!
Post by Lamey
Post by Checkmate
Checkmate!
Post by wild bill
Post by Lamey
you ran and hid from %
<snicker>
Plonked him, he never posts anything worth
reading, he's a total waste of bandwidth.
That's how people end up in my plonk tank, too. I've got
one just dying to get in now, but it's not quite time yet.
Lamey will k'lame that you're running away from them.
i got the idea from you and fakey
Don't forget Sir Gaygory.
who?
<snicker>
I don't think he's quite dead yet, but he's circling the drain with
obvious signs of Alzheimer's.

all rights reserved
wild bill
2014-10-18 16:05:28 UTC
Post by wild bill
Post by Lamey
you ran and hid from %
<snicker>
Plonked him, he never posts anything worth
reading, he's a total waste of bandwidth.
That's how people end up in my plonk tank, too. I've got
one just dying to get in now, but it's not quite time yet.
Lamey will k'lame that you're running away from them.
i got the idea from you and fakey
You didn't get it from me and the fact
that you do what Fakey tells you to
do is not a surprise.
Lamey
2014-10-18 16:17:05 UTC
Post by wild bill
Post by Lamey
you ran and hid from %
<snicker>
Plonked him, he never posts anything worth
reading, he's a total waste of bandwidth.
That's how people end up in my plonk tank, too. I've got
one just dying to get in now, but it's not quite time yet.
Lamey will k'lame that you're running away from them.
i got the idea from you and fakey
You didn't get it from me and the fact
that you do what Fakey tells you to
do is not a surprise.
you really scrape bottom dont you?

<snicker>

Try to come up with something witty.
Checkmate
2014-10-18 15:56:49 UTC
Checkmate!
Post by wild bill
Post by Lamey
you ran and hid from %
<snicker>
Plonked him, he never posts anything worth
reading, he's a total waste of bandwidth.
That's how people end up in my plonk tank, too. I've got
one just dying to get in now, but it's not quite time yet.
Lamey will k'lame that you're running away from them.
No, that's Sir Gaygory's schtick... him and the dead guy.

all rights reserved
wild bill
Lamey writes that he learned it from Fakey.
Lamey
2014-10-18 16:17:53 UTC
Post by wild bill
Post by Lamey
you ran and hid from %
<snicker>
Plonked him, he never posts anything worth
reading, he's a total waste of bandwidth.
That's how people end up in my plonk tank, too. I've
got one just dying to get in now, but it's not quite
time yet.
Lamey will k'lame that you're running away from them.
No, that's Sir Gaygory's schtick... him and the dead guy.
Lamey writes that he learned it from Fakey.
no obsession there, lol

<best willy voice>

I am always on yer mind.
Checkmate
2014-10-18 00:58:51 UTC
Checkmate!
Post by wild bill
Maybe not now but you will again someday. It
matters not to me anyway, he's (%)in my bozo bin.
YAY!!!!!!!
Now by yours and fakeys logic, wild bill ran away from %.
<snicker>
But Tony, you k'lame *I'm* Fakey. You can't have
it both ways, stoner.
Sir Gaygory claims he has it both ways all the time.

all rights reserved
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2014-10-17 19:32:32 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by wild bill
Maybe not now but you will again someday. It
matters not to me anyway, he's (%)in my bozo bin.
YAY!!!!!!!
Now by yours and fakeys logic, wild bill ran away from %.
There's a big difference between Checkmate running away
from Fakey and myself and Wild Bill kill filing %.

We kill filed % because he's boring, trite and stupid sounding.
We simply stepped on a roach.

OTOH, Checkmate was spanked severely by Fakey and he kill filed
him and wanted everybody to UDP him to further facilitate his
running away.
Sir Gregory
wild bill
Indeed.
Lamey
slurping boat boi noted
Bill
2014-10-17 20:09:54 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by wild bill
Maybe not now but you will again someday. It
matters not to me anyway, he's (%)in my bozo bin.
YAY!!!!!!!
Now by yours and fakeys logic, wild bill ran away from %.
There's a big difference between Checkmate running away
from Fakey and myself and Wild Bill kill filing %.
Shhh. It's Lamey-Logic. Something people with accurately firing
synapses cannot possibly comprehend.
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
We kill filed % because he's boring, trite and stupid sounding.
We simply stepped on a roach.
Or as I think of % ... A fruit-fly. Annoying, but easy enough to get
rid of. Still don't know what 'fakey see's in him but who am I to
judge? I don't announce plonks, but I grew weary of him about a month
ago. I suppose he thinks his "Did you Ever ..." posts are some kind of
UPA, but it grows tiresome after a while.
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
OTOH, Checkmate was spanked severely by Fakey and he kill filed
him and wanted everybody to UDP him to further facilitate his
running away.
True. I particularly enjoy checky's sig wherein he claims to have
spanked fakey while running away from every post. It's both funny and
sad at the same time.

Bill
Lamey
2014-10-17 20:50:05 UTC
On Fri, 17 Oct 2014 16:09:54 -0400, Bill
Post by Bill
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by wild bill
Maybe not now but you will again someday. It
matters not to me anyway, he's (%)in my bozo bin.
YAY!!!!!!!
Now by yours and fakeys logic, wild bill ran away from %.
There's a big difference between Checkmate running away
from Fakey and myself and Wild Bill kill filing %.
Shhh. It's Lamey-Logic. Something people with accurately firing
synapses cannot possibly comprehend.
Says the post humping twit.
Fakey was boring also.
Post by Bill
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
We kill filed % because he's boring, trite and stupid sounding.
We simply stepped on a roach.
Or as I think of % ... A fruit-fly. Annoying, but easy enough to get
rid of. Still don't know what 'fakey see's in him but who am I to
judge? I don't announce plonks, but I grew weary of him about a month
ago. I suppose he thinks his "Did you Ever ..." posts are some kind of
UPA, but it grows tiresome after a while.
You ran from him.
<snicker>
Post by Bill
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
OTOH, Checkmate was spanked severely by Fakey and he kill filed
him and wanted everybody to UDP him to further facilitate his
running away.
True. I particularly enjoy checky's sig wherein he claims to have
spanked fakey while running away from every post. It's both funny and
sad at the same time.
Fakey never posts proof of his so called successes, checky did, fakey
ran and spun away from it. Checkie wins, fakey sucks dick. simple
huh?
Checkmate
2014-10-18 02:04:47 UTC
Checkmate!
Post by Bill
Post by Bill
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
OTOH, Checkmate was spanked severely by Fakey and he kill filed
him and wanted everybody to UDP him to further facilitate his
running away.
True. I particularly enjoy checky's sig wherein he claims to have
spanked fakey while running away from every post. It's both funny and
sad at the same time.
Fakey never posts proof of his so called successes, checky did, fakey
ran and spun away from it. Checkie wins, fakey sucks dick. simple
huh?
Billy's still here whining? Tell him Checky said to get stuffed.

all rights reserved
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
2014-10-18 05:42:34 UTC
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

Trailer Trash Tony the Law-Breaking Scam-Running Drug-Dealing
Child-Endangering Tax-Evading Unemployable Racist High-School-Dropout
Pissbum (aka Tony Ray Rawlings, aka Anton Ray Eaks of Canon City, CO),
socked up as Lamey, in
Post by Lamey
On Fri, 17 Oct 2014 16:09:54 -0400, Bill
On 10/17/2014 3:32 PM, Sir Gargles Balls, Is Queer
On Fri, 17 Oct 2014 10:54:39 -0600, Trailer Trash Tony
the Law-Breaking Scam-Running Drug-Dealing
Child-Endangering Tax-Evading Unemployable Racist
High-School-Dropout Pissbum (aka Tony Ray Rawlings,
aka Anton Ray Eaks of Canon City, CO), socked up as
Post by wild bill
Maybe not now but you will again someday. It
matters not to me anyway, he's (%)in my bozo bin.
YAY!!!!!!!
Now by yours and fakeys logic, wild bill ran away from %.
There's a big difference between Checkmate running away
from Fakey and myself and Wild Bill kill filing %.
Shhh. It's Lamey-Logic. Something people with accurately firing
synapses cannot possibly comprehend.
Trailer Trash Tony Ray Eaks's synapses don't fire.
They drunkenly stagger. LOL
Post by Lamey
Says the post humping twit.
Fakey was boring also.
Is that why you can't STFU about me, Lying Pissbum? LOL

Oh, wait... *that's* because I kicked your ass so hard it drove you
insane, forcing you to start taking the strong antipsychotic
medication Seroquel, which its maker Astra Zeneca has only indicated
for use in the treatment of bipolar disorder and schizophrenia. LOL
Post by Lamey
We kill filed % because he's boring, trite and stupid sounding.
We simply stepped on a roach.
Or as I think of % ... A fruit-fly. Annoying, but easy enough to get
rid of. Still don't know what 'fakey see's in him but who am I to
judge? I don't announce plonks, but I grew weary of him about a month
ago. I suppose he thinks his "Did you Ever ..." posts are some kind of
UPA, but it grows tiresome after a while.
You ran from him.
<snicker>
OTOH, Checkmate was spanked severely by Fakey and he kill filed
him and wanted everybody to UDP him to further facilitate his
running away.
True. I particularly enjoy checky's sig wherein he claims to have
spanked fakey while running away from every post. It's both funny and
sad at the same time.
He proves he's a lying spankard every time he uses that pathetic
lie-filled .sig of his.

<snicker>
Post by Lamey
Fakey never posts proof of his so called successes,
Except for all that proof in my .sigs. For instance, the proof in my
current .sig that you're a trailer dwelling unemployable drug-addled
alcoholic wife-beating pissbum. LOL
Post by Lamey
checky did,
Lying Pissbum. Chimpy didn't post anything but kook blather bragging
about something he never did. He ran away from me, several times.
After melting down each time. If you like, I can embarrass Chimpy yet
again with the chronology of his last meltdown / tail tuck / cowardly
retreat, complete with MIDs as proof. LOL
Post by Lamey
fakey ran and spun away from it.
Is that why I'm still here kicking the shit out of Chimpy, and he's
too cowardly to even reply via replies of others?

Chimpy's an ass-kicked coward who can't help but melt down each time
he grows enough of a sac to try to take me on. LOL
Post by Lamey
Checkie wins, fakey sucks dick. simple huh?
You're a lying pissbum. Simple, huh?

<snicker>
--
Proof that Lamey is Anton Ray Eaks:

Just say no to drugs and alcohol, kids!
http://bayimg.com/PaPeeaaFn <--- LOL!
http://bayimg.com/JakEhaAFL <--- LOL!

It's Howdy Doody Time!:
http://bayimg.com/hApflaafn <--- LOL!

Unit 66. Trailer Trash Tony is a single-wide pissbum! Bwahahahaaa!

Post by Lamey
Can you prove this single wide trailer thing? Or is it
just another attempt to try and "act" better than me? LOL
Yeah, I can now prove "this single wide trailer thing", Trailer Trash
Tony. Which by your own admission makes me better than you. LOL

So I was right about everything I wrote about you... which makes you a
pissbum, Pissbum. LOL

http://coloradovoters.info/0005/59023.html
Anton Ray Eaks was born in 1953 and he registered to vote, giving his
address as 21980 HWY 285 UNIT 66, FAIRPLAY, PARK COUNTY, COLORADO
80440. His telephone number is 1-719-477-3574. His voting status is:
Active. He is unaffiliated.
VOTER_ID: 559023
COUNTY_CODE: 47
COUNTY: Park
LAST_NAME: EAKS
FIRST_NAME: ANTON
MIDDLE_NAME: RAY
VOTER_NAME: EAKS, ANTON RAY
STATUS_CODE: A
PRECINCT_NAME: 5026047001
ADDRESS_LIBRARY_ID: 4553
HOUSE_NUM: 21980
STREET_NAME: HWY 285
UNIT_TYPE: UNIT
UNIT_NUM: 66
RESIDENTIAL_ADDRESS: 21980 HWY 285 UNIT 66
RESIDENTIAL_CITY: FAIRPLAY
RESIDENTIAL_STATE: CO
RESIDENTIAL_ZIP_CODE: 80440
EFFECTIVE_DATE: 07/31/2012
REGISTRATION_DATE: 07/31/2012
STATUS: Active
BIRTH_YEAR: 1953
CONFIDENTIAL: NO
GENDER: Male
PRECINCT: 5026047001
SPLIT: 001.017
VOTER_STATUS_ID: 1
PARTY: UAF
PARTY_AFFILIATION_DATE: 10/31/2001
PHONE_NUM: 719-477-3574
MAILING_ADDRESS_1: PO BOX 473
MAILING_CITY: FAIRPLAY
MAILING_STATE: CO
MAILING_ZIP_CODE: 80440
MAILING_ZIP_PLUS: 0473
MAILING_COUNTRY: UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
PERMANENT_MAIL_IN_VOTER: Yes

NOTE: That phone number is the Alcoholics Anonymous hot-line at South
Park Christian Chapel:
921 Castello Ave.
Fairplay, CO

Trailer Trash Tony is *such* a drunkard that when he registered to
vote, he put down the AA DrunkieLine as his phone number! LOL

A map of the gravel quarry / junkyard / trailer park where Trailer
Trash Tony rented his shitty single-wide trailer for only $675 / month
(and still couldn't pay the rent, and got evicted! LOL):
https://www.google.com/maps/place/21980+Hwy+285+%2366,+Fairplay,+CO+80440/@39.2157874,-105.9922529,346m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m2!3m1!1s0x876ae8155a400885:0xfb9ff5490348163d

Unit 66:
This is a 3 bd/2ba single-wide trailer.
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.318572058245476.1073741834.131803693588981&type=1&_fb_noscript=1

SPANKY-SPANKY! (tm)

<snicker>

Lamey the alcoholic wife-beating outer-filthing drug-addict:

Pissbum groveled. LOL
Pissbum lost. LOL!

Cowardly Pissbum gets caught in lie after lie. LOL!

Lamey the forger, busted and scrambling for cover like a coward:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.usenet.kooks/2oWKmfnSPEA/RE_35HZp8qAJ
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.usenet.kooks/2oWKmfnSPEA/-RZxQp6TAe4J

Trailer Trash Tony the Single-Wide Trailer-Dwelling Pissbum is driven
so insane by my truthiness that he's forced by his psychiatric
professional to take Seroquel, a strong anti-psychotic that its maker
(Astra Zeneca) only indicates for use in treating schizophrenia and
bipolar disorder:
Lamey admits he now takes Seroquel "to sleep"... it's a prescription
medication for the treatment of mania and depression associated with
bipolar disease and schizophrenia. I've driven him mad. LOL

Lamey tries to k'lame his doctor-recommended dosage is only half of
the smallest tablet Astra Zeneca produces for Seroquel:
MID: <***@4ax.com>:
"Just like seriquil, I take it for sleep at night, 12.5 mg"

I shred Pissbum Tony's lies and prove he's gone batty:
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
Lamey
2014-10-17 20:45:52 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by wild bill
Maybe not now but you will again someday. It
matters not to me anyway, he's (%)in my bozo bin.
YAY!!!!!!!
Now by yours and fakeys logic, wild bill ran away from %.
There's a big difference between Checkmate running away
from Fakey and myself and Wild Bill kill filing %.
We kill filed % because he's boring, trite and stupid sounding.
We simply stepped on a roach.
Same with fakey, same old copy/paste shit, over and over and over
Bullshit
Checkmate

all rights reserved
Checkmate
2014-10-18 00:55:20 UTC
Checkmate!
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by wild bill
Maybe not now but you will again someday. It
matters not to me anyway, he's (%)in my bozo bin.
YAY!!!!!!!
Now by yours and fakeys logic, wild bill ran away from %.
There's a big difference between Checkmate running away
from Fakey and myself and Wild Bill kill filing %.
We kill filed % because he's boring, trite and stupid sounding.
We simply stepped on a roach.
OTOH, Checkmate was spanked severely by Fakey and he kill filed
him and wanted everybody to UDP him to further facilitate his
running away.
Damn-near everybody HAS UDP'd him, idiot. Except for you, of course.
You're too busy trying to emulate him. When Fakey farts, you're the
first one to know.

all rights reserved
%
i killfile the people i can't beat too
Checkmate
2014-10-18 01:58:06 UTC
Checkmate!
Post by wild bill
Maybe not now but you will again someday. It
matters not to me anyway, he's (%)in my bozo bin.
YAY!!!!!!!
Now by yours and fakeys logic, wild bill ran away from %.
There's a big difference between Checkmate running away
from Fakey and myself and Wild Bill kill filing %.
We kill filed % because he's boring, trite and stupid sounding.
We simply stepped on a roach.
OTOH, Checkmate was spanked severely by Fakey and he kill filed
him and wanted everybody to UDP him to further facilitate his
running away.
Damn-near everybody HAS UDP'd him, idiot. Except for you, of course.
You're too busy trying to emulate him. When Fakey farts, you're the
first one to know.
i killfile the people i can't beat too
If you did that, who would you talk to?

all rights reserved
%
the people in my killfile which is empty
Checkmate
2014-10-18 02:28:23 UTC
Checkmate!
Post by wild bill
Maybe not now but you will again someday. It
matters not to me anyway, he's (%)in my bozo bin.
YAY!!!!!!!
Now by yours and fakeys logic, wild bill ran away from %.
There's a big difference between Checkmate running away
from Fakey and myself and Wild Bill kill filing %.
We kill filed % because he's boring, trite and stupid sounding.
We simply stepped on a roach.
OTOH, Checkmate was spanked severely by Fakey and he kill filed
him and wanted everybody to UDP him to further facilitate his
running away.
Damn-near everybody HAS UDP'd him, idiot. Except for you, of
course. You're too busy trying to emulate him. When Fakey farts,
you're the first one to know.
i killfile the people i can't beat too
If you did that, who would you talk to?
the people in my killfile which is empty
Just what are you insinuating?

all rights reserved
Lamey
he said you are GAY!!!
Checkmate
2014-10-18 03:32:29 UTC
Checkmate!
Post by Lamey
Post by Checkmate
Checkmate!
Post by wild bill
[...]
no he said you are

all rights reserved
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
2014-10-18 05:11:21 UTC
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

Trailer Trash Tony the Law-Breaking Scam-Running Drug-Dealing
Child-Endangering Tax-Evading Unemployable Racist High-School-Dropout
Pissbum (aka Tony Ray Rawlings, aka Anton Ray Eaks of Canon City, CO),
socked up as Lamey, in
On Fri, 17 Oct 2014 19:28:23 -0700,
Chimpy D. PickleTickler the Gay Retarded Drug-Addicted
Chimp, wearing his little organ grinder monkey hat and
riding his picklecycle (aka Checkmate, aka Jism Junkie
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when
reading posts by Checkmate, because when he's not yet
again being outed by his so-called "friends", he's
pissing on guys.
Chimpy loves peeing on guys... he's admitted it:

In which Checkmate admits to having a golden showers fetish:
MID: <k79p80$9ps$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <k8t9l0$nf0$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <k8t9kv$nev$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <k994eg$77l$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <k9i8is$sna$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <lf3noh$sqv$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>

He's gay like that.

And he knows he can't refute that truth about himself.

<snicker>
Post by %
the people in my killfile which is empty
Just what are you insinuating?
he said you are GAY!!!
See Chimpy? Even delusional psychopathic pissbums drugged out of their
gourds on strong anti-psychotics like Seroquel can see it. It's *that*
obvious.

<snicker>
--
FNVWe:
"The Man Who Spanked Chimpy Checkmate The Cowardly CockSmoker Out Of

In which Checkmate admits to being a faggot and fantasizing about men:
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>

In which Checkmate says he wants to spank guys all night long:
MID: <k3m5ls$3pr$***@news.mixmin.net>

In which Checkmate confesses his desire to fuck who he claims is a
guy:
MID: <k3oolf$cpe$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <k9nj0v$u4a$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <l8ogd6$1cd$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <lclrtd$eei$***@news.mixmin.net>

In which Checkmate admits he'd definitely fuck a male dog:
MID: <k2h0j1$6ll$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <k4dsc7$l32$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <k5m8o5$vmq$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>

In which Checkmate admits to having a golden showers fetish:
MID: <k79p80$9ps$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <k8t9l0$nf0$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <k8t9kv$nev$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <k994eg$77l$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <k9i8is$sna$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <lf3noh$sqv$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>

In which Checkmate asks a guy for a blowjob (again):
MID: <ka4m1r$8rs$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <knd50p$7ni$***@news.albasani.net>
MID: <knnmme$3a4$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <kp77db$rqk$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <kvvjjb$a8t$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <kvvjjb$a8u$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l069qt$g3j$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l1b6g1$qqv$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l65hh2$jpd$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l9b7ha$ret$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <lfe72e$q0s$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <lffimp$k2f$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>

Checkmate's got a thing about tickling guy's asses with random
objects:
MID: <l8rapt$rfm$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <lfm4f8$3jb$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <li2ao1$3rf$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>

Checkmate's so gay he repeatedly insists that a picture of a vagina is
actually an asshole and balls... he went on and on about assholes and
balls... couldn't shut up about them... come to find out, he was just
trying to tell us that his lost love was actually a man:
MID: <l84jo7$cnd$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l84oip$icu$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l85ste$ao$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l87aud$saf$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l88ptv$nlj$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l8dvdt$tj2$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l8kl20$91i$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l8psgt$m7d$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l8rapv$rfm$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l98brg$6hp$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <ldg914$pel$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <***@dizum.com>

Chimpy Checkmate's Famous Faggotisms:
=====================================
MID: <***@news.alt.net>
"Best you keester a kielbasa."

"Brag about it to my dick."
"My dick can't quite hear you, could you come a little closer?"

MID: <knnmmb$3a4$***@news.mixmin.net>
"If you see a dick, suck it."

MID: <***@news.alt.net>
"The Winchester 1892 would make a damned-good dildo."

MID: <l61jjg$tth$***@news.mixmin.net>
"Pump a rump."

MID: <l9d76m$k1v$***@news.mixmin.net>
"You gerbils are always in the dark."

MID: <lal84d$g2u$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
"I gotta gay named Guido from Jersey"

MID: <lamgt8$b2d$***@news.mixmin.net>
"If they're soft, yer probably blowin' it all wrong."

MID: <lchub0$q96$***@news.mixmin.net>
"Hitler would have made a damned good Queen."

MID: <lcsgjb$obk$***@news.mixmin.net>
"Don't get slapped by the cocks you crave."

MID: <***@dizum.com>
To a nearly toothless man:
"I wouldn't pay you to suck my dick if your last tooth fell out."
So Chimpy prefers paying *nearly* toothless men for blowjobs, but not
*fully* toothless men. LOL

MID: <***@dizum.com>
"If I send you some money, will you suck Greg's dick?"
Chimpy likes to watch. LOL

MID: <***@dizum.com>
"Suck my clit."
Chimpy's proposition to a tranny sucking faggot who gets around being
gay by claiming tranny cocks are 'huge dangling clits'. LOL

Checkmate wrote of his "unhappy childhood experiences" (Chimpy's
words) of receiving "belly-rubbing faggoty bum-stuffing" (Chimpy's
words) from his "belly-rubbing, bum-stuffing drunkard daddy" (Chimpy's
words), and what his "belly-rubbing horndog homodaddy" (Chimpy's
words) "did to his asshole... like turn it inside-out" (Chimpy's
words), an experience that was like "trying to stuff the toothpaste
back into the tube" (Chimpy's words) which caused him to become the
"poor pathetic bum-stuffed son of a drunken faggot" (Chimpy's words)
who propositions guys with lines like "I'd like to tickle his ass"
(Chimpy's words), "My penis will spit in your face." (Chimpy's words)
and "He could do us both at the same time." (Chimpy's words).

One must wonder if his father realizes "the monster he created when he
was butt-fucking his own son?" (Chimpy's words) because "this isn't
something a normal person dreams up" (Chimpy's words), "this is
something that obviously happened" (Chimpy's words), because "nobody
plucks those kind of details out of thin air" (Chimpy's words), so it
had to be his "own personal experience" (Chimpy's words).

You'll note that every time Chimpy's been challenged to refute or deny
his self-described "unhappy childhood taking his belly-rubbing
homodaddy's dick up his ass" (Chimpy's words), Chimpy's declined,
because he knows he was, is and forever shall be the "poor pathetic
bum-stuffed son of a drunken faggot" (Chimpy's words).
=====================================

What a FAG!

Melt, Chimpy, melt.
Froth, Chimpy, froth.
Dance, Chimpy, dance!

<snicker>

/\ Properly known as Bill
\ /\ The Monster You Kooks Can't Handle
\ / \ THERE IS NO CABAL - LONG LIVE THE NEW CABAL
\/ The AUK coup is complete. The Old Cabal is no more.

Accept no substitutes...
if it's from Databasix, it's a sure bet it's from a kook.

databasix.com / PacketDerm, LLC / COTSE:
all branches of the same malignant tree.

Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>
Chimpy D. PickleTickler the Gay Retarded Drug-Addicted
Chimp, wearing his little organ grinder monkey hat and
riding his picklecycle (aka Checkmate, aka Jism Junkie
Gerbil Cannon), in
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when
reading posts by Checkmate, because when he's not yet
again trying to justify his cowardice, he's pissing on
guys.
Chimpy loves peeing on guys... he's admitted it:

In which Checkmate admits to having a golden showers fetish:
MID: <k79p80$9ps$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <k8t9l0$nf0$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <k8t9kv$nev$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <k994eg$77l$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <k9i8is$sna$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <lf3noh$sqv$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>

He's gay like that.

And he knows he can't refute that truth about himself.

<snicker>
First check out what Sir Gargles Balls, Is Queer
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
There's a big difference between Checkmate running away
from Fakey and myself and Wild Bill kill filing %.
We kill filed % because he's boring, trite and stupid sounding.
We simply stepped on a roach.
OTOH, Checkmate was spanked severely by Fakey and he kill filed
him and wanted everybody to UDP him to further facilitate his
running away.
Damn-near everybody HAS UDP'd him, idiot.
Translation:
"I'm a lying faggot. The only "UDP" is my own "Underwear Dump
Phreakout" as I cowardly leave a fearful, tearful streak of shit along
my tail-tucked path of retreat. I ran away because I got my ass kicked
up one side of Usenet and down the other. Again."

<snicker>
Except for you, of course. You're too busy trying to emulate him.
When Fakey farts, you're the first one to know.
Run! Away!! Chimpy!!!

You're such a coward you can't face the fact that you've admitted many
times that you're a peter puffing pickle bouncing pillow biter. Your
own words of admission, Chimpy. In my .sig.

Even when you try to insult a known cock huffing queermo like Gargles,
you leak gay everywhere. Because you're Gayer Than Gargles (tm). LOL
i killfile the people i can't beat too
L just sucker punched O then the other L took his wallet.

LOL!

Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by wild bill
Maybe not now but you will again someday. It
matters not to me anyway, he's (%)in my bozo bin.
YAY!!!!!!!
Now shake those pom-poms, Janiturd Junior.

all rights reserved
Lamey
liar
wild bill
2014-10-17 17:10:25 UTC
Post by Lamey
Post by wild bill
Post by Checkmate
Post by Mr. Smartypants
to cheer on chicken fucker when he's raggin' on me.
That's all you're good for. There's a reason you're
known as ass worm across several newsgroups.
Checkmate gave him that fitting name and it stuck.
Notice I don't call him that anymore...
Maybe not now but you will again someday. It
matters not to me anyway, he's in my bozo bin.
liar
I'd plonk you too but you're a fun AUK
punching balloon.
Lamey
When will that start?
wild bill
It started when you found Usenet, stoner.
Lamey
2014-10-17 20:47:30 UTC
Post by Lamey
Post by wild bill
Post by Lamey
Post by wild bill
Post by Lamey
Post by wild bill
Post by Checkmate
Post by Mr. Smartypants
to cheer on chicken fucker when he's raggin' on me.
That's all you're good for. There's a reason you're
known as ass worm across several newsgroups.
Checkmate gave him that fitting name and it stuck.
Notice I don't call him that anymore...
Maybe not now but you will again someday. It
matters not to me anyway, he's in my bozo bin.
liar
I'd plonk you too but you're a fun AUK
punching balloon.
When will that start?
It started when you found Usenet, stoner.
hasn't happened yet. you see this is usenet, nothing.....

now when you show up at my door and try punching, then it will be
real. until then . you are nothing but dots on a screen.
wild bill
2014-10-17 21:14:58 UTC
Post by wild bill
Post by Checkmate
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles
when reading posts by Checkmate!
in news:ab9019b7-f8d0-404d-80d9-
Post by Lamey
Post by wild bill
Post by Lamey
Post by wild bill
Post by Lamey
Post by wild bill
Post by Checkmate
Post by Mr. Smartypants
to cheer on chicken fucker when he's raggin' on
me.
That's all you're good for. There's a reason
you're known as ass worm across several
newsgroups.
Checkmate gave him that fitting name and it stuck.
Notice I don't call him that anymore...
Maybe not now but you will again someday. It
matters not to me anyway, he's in my bozo bin.
liar
I'd plonk you too but you're a fun AUK
punching balloon.
When will that start?
It started when you found Usenet, stoner.
hasn't happened yet. you see this is usenet, nothing.....
now when you show up at my door and try punching, then it
will be real. until then . you are nothing but dots on a
screen.
You mean your internet bride Beverly hasn't booted
your lazy ass out yet, Tony?
Lamey
2014-10-17 21:23:16 UTC
Post by Lamey
Post by wild bill
Post by Lamey
Post by wild bill
Post by Lamey
Post by wild bill
Post by Checkmate
Post by Mr. Smartypants
to cheer on chicken fucker when he's raggin' on
me.
That's all you're good for. There's a reason
you're known as ass worm across several
newsgroups.
Checkmate gave him that fitting name and it stuck.
Notice I don't call him that anymore...
Maybe not now but you will again someday. It
matters not to me anyway, he's in my bozo bin.
liar
I'd plonk you too but you're a fun AUK
punching balloon.
When will that start?
It started when you found Usenet, stoner.
hasn't happened yet. you see this is usenet, nothing.....
now when you show up at my door and try punching, then it
will be real. until then . you are nothing but dots on a
screen.
You mean your internet bride Beverly hasn't booted
your lazy ass out yet, Tony?
fear and avoiding noted, didn't think you amounted to much anyway.

<snicker>
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2014-10-17 16:24:23 UTC
Post by wild bill
Post by Mr. Smartypants
Post by %
i don't want future posters seeing me even acknowledging
you
Sure, you fuck off with your little tail between your legs
but make sure you show up with your little pom-poms to
cheer on chicken fucker when he's raggin' on me.
That's all you're good for. There's a reason you're known
as ass worm across several newsgroups.
Checkmate gave him that fitting name and it stuck.
Of course and it's no surprise Checkmate mostly things
about another guy's ass. He's so gay that way!!!
Sir Gregory
Checkmate
2014-10-17 15:09:47 UTC
Checkmate!
Post by Mr. Smartypants
Post by %
Post by Mr. Smartypants
Post by %
Post by Mr. Smartypants
Post by %
.
[...]
When you mentioned pom-poms, I thought you were talking about Janiturd.

all rights reserved
Col. Edmund Burke
2014-10-17 14:09:17 UTC
Post by %
Post by Mr. Smartypants
Post by %
.
[...]
If it's one thing I've noted, the Assworm has a terrible command of English.
LOL
Col. Edmund Burke
2014-10-17 14:39:44 UTC
.
is a man
Checkmate
2014-10-17 15:19:07 UTC
Checkmate!
Post by %
.
with her geoduck
http://rocksolidnaturalstoneplanters.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/dsc00100.jpg
That girl's hawt!

all rights reserved
Mr. Smartypants
2014-10-17 15:54:02 UTC
Post by Checkmate
Checkmate!
.
She is that alright! Which leads me to believe she's never laid eyes on ass worm in her life.
wild bill
http://rocksolidnaturalstoneplanters.wordpress.com/2009/11/30/dark-days-week-2-backyard-breakfasts/
wild bill
http://rocksolidnaturalstoneplanters.wordpress.com/about/
Malachi Martin
2014-10-17 16:31:03 UTC
Post by Checkmate
Post by %
http://rocksolidnaturalstoneplanters.files.wordpress.com
/ 2010/12/dsc00100.jpg
That girl's hawt!
She is that alright! Which leads me to believe she's never
laid eyes on ass worm in her life.
http://rocksolidnaturalstoneplanters.wordpress.com/about/
Ha! Ha! Ha! PissAnt % caught with his lies.

Congrats!
Lamey
slurping noted
wild bill
2014-10-17 17:12:15 UTC
Post by Lamey
slurping noted
Find some new material, stoner.
Lamey
2014-10-17 18:00:07 UTC
On Fri, 17 Oct 2014 17:12:15 +0000 (UTC), wild bill
Post by wild bill
Post by Lamey
slurping noted
Find some new material, stoner.