Intrade Electoral Vote Predictor
Cliff
2008-10-03 07:47:54 UTC
I think you need to give careful consideration to how much damage
Obama could do to the country in 4 years. It's not - in my opinion -
worth the risk that he could do irretreivable damage to the country
while in office.
But endess wars based on lies plus 10++ trilion dollar
deficits (for which YOU pay) and trickle up stuff is good, right?
Cliff
Cliff
2008-10-03 07:49:06 UTC
No, it's going to be coming from republicans. Once the realization hits
them
that they have gone from having control of all three branches of the
government and having their dreams of running the country come true, to
losing it all to the Democrats, there will be millions of republicans
weeping and gnashing their teeth. I for one will be very happy to see this
happen to them. It couldn't be more appropriate than for those who screwed
things up so badly to be punished so harshly. What will be really fun is
going to be hearing the excuses and ass covering from the likes of Sean
Hannity and the fat man.
Hawke
I truly would like to see Obama win as well. Then the Dems have all the
control and the world will be fixed. It will be time to put up or shut up.
They will have no one to blame, no fall guys, it will be all them. America
might be screwed for good, or fixed finally. Let them have full control and
fix everything, engage all their social programs, reparations, entitlements,
etc. I dont see how it will work, as people are not going to work hard to
have their money taxed away for all these welfare programs but maybe I am
wrong. Maybe they will learn that corporations dont pay taxes, the customers
do in the form of higher prices. OBAMA FOR PRESIDENT!
I think you need to give careful consideration to how much damage
Obama could do to the country in 4 years. It's not - in my opinion -
worth the risk that he could do irretreivable damage to the country
while in office.
We've already gone through having Clintoon sell top secret submarine
technology and possibly space technology to the Chinese in return for
campaign contributions. (Unless you really believe a bunch of Buddhist
monks - who take vows of poverty - managed to find $10,000 apiece to
contribute to the Clintoon campaign.)
I'm sure Obama and his masters in the Cook County political machine in
Chicago will have many new ideas for selling the US.
Count the stale old winger lies.
Cliff
Snarky
2008-10-03 09:56:17 UTC
On Fri, 03 Oct 2008 03:49:06 -0400, Cliff wrote these lies, denials,
Post by Cliff
[...]
They're panicky.
Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5; Anonymous Psycho Criminal #18
TEH USENETS BULLIE
http://www.runescape.com/
Join my RuneScape clan!
http://z11.invisionfree.com/Holy_Pretzel_Cabal/index.php
Full name of clan: Cabal of the Holy International Discordian Internet
And Usenet Terrorist Pretzel

Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle
Trainer of PorchMonkey4Life
http://www.screedbomb.info/porchie/

Hammer of Thor, July 2008

"But the other thing about her, she does know about international
relations because she is right up there in Alaska right next door to
Russia." -- Steve Doocy of FOX News was obviously a football player in
his early adulthood.

Hey, Aggie! Does this sound familiar?

"Marcella proves once again that she's an ignorant racist bigot." -- OK,
what race are Greeks, again? Aggie's so much more knowledgeable than I
about that sort of thing. Message-ID:
<O-***@eclipse.net.uk>

"It could be several." -- Aggie answers marc_CH's question about which
drugs Jamaican athletes such as Powell and Bolt have been taking.

"Only athletes on drugs win meddles. [...]

"And the funny thing is the Greek weightlifters were not winning meddles
even while on drugs. Clearly every single weightlifter that beat a Greek
weightlifter was taking more drugs than they were." -- Yeah, that's the
ticket, Aggie! Message-ID:
<***@eclipse.net.uk>

"Do Usenet posters on drugs not know how to spell 'medals'?" -- They
really don't, marc_CH. Message-ID:
<***@mid.individual.net>

"Not supporting me is equivalent to forfeiting your own rights." --
John D. Wentzky: Warrior For Your Freedumb! Message-ID:
<***@4ax.com>

"You cognatatively challenged fool!" -- According to Agamemnon, Stephen
Wilson is, apparently, highly ignorant about cognates, and so is anyone
who dares to disagree with him, in Message-ID:
<***@eclipse.net.uk>

"Is it still necrophilia if I'm conscious?" -- Owen Harper, "Dead Man
Walking", Torchwood (20/207)
Cliff
2008-10-03 13:06:45 UTC
Well....the one good result of Democrats screwing the country into the
ground, would be that in the insuring civil war/general disorder, we
could hang/shoot/burn/enslave every Liberal we can find.
Once the whiney bastards are all gone, we can put the country, or the
various countries that would be formed from the carcass of the USA,
back on track as the Founders laid it out in 1787
And they make good fertilizer.
He's running scared.
Cliff
Cliff
2008-11-02 14:36:32 UTC
On Mon, 20 Oct 2008 02:42:16 -0700, "John R. Carroll"
On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 15:52:17 -0700, "John R. Carroll"
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/09/30/huffposts-real-time-elect_n_130640.html
270 needed to win
Obama 338
McSame 200
Expect crying & lying wingers.
270 needed to win
Obama 364
McSame 174
That's a big leap Cliff, and you know it.
The only way you get to that total is to award States that are within the
margin of polling error.
You don't usually revert to outright fraud in your posts. Why start now?
Check the link, John.
I just copied the numbers from it.
Just checked it again. Unchanged.
Will probably change again later sometime I'd guess.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/maps/obama_vs_mccain/?map=5
A better source by far.
There are lots of others <g>.
http://www.newsday.com/news/nationworld/nation/ny-uspoll235894598oct23,0,6480177.story
[
Pew Research Center poll
Conducted Oct. 16-19.
OBAMA: 52%
MCCAIN: 38%
2,599 registered voters weresurveyed and had a margin of error of plus or minus
2.5 percentage points.
Wall Street Journal/NBC News poll
Conducted Oct. 17-20.
OBAMA: 52%
MCCAIN: 42%
Had a margin of error of plus or minus 2.9 percentage points.
]
But this was
about the "Intrade Electoral Vote Predictor".
Now, where's gummer?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/09/30/huffposts-real-time-elect_n_130640.html
270 needed to win
Obama 375
McSame 163
Now, where's gummer?
270 needed to win
Obama 364
McSame 174
As of today:
270 needed to win
Obama 353
McSame 185

Now, where's gummer?
Cliff
§ñühwØ£f
2008-11-02 16:25:16 UTC
On Sun, 02 Nov 2008 09:36:32 -0500, Cliff aided th' terraists with the
[...]
Where else? Drowning his sorrows in a bottle of Night Train and fondleing
his "collection of gook ears".

The sounds of pissing & moaning fill the desert, spilling from his trailer:

"gawdamit...the nigs is gonna win!"
Curly Surmudgeon
2008-11-02 20:31:14 UTC
[...]
Wrapping his head with duct tape to contain the forthcoming cranial
explosion.
--
Regards, Curly
Cliff

Cliff
Curly Surmudgeon
2008-11-04 07:11:46 UTC
[...]
Huffing aerosols in Bakersfield.
--
Regards, Curly
American Eagle
The American people O
Tag Heuer
2008-11-04 08:12:11 UTC
Post by American Eagle
Now, where's gummer?
The American people O
And who, by his own self-description and personfication, represents
'Americans' who shove gerbils up their bung for psychotic deviant
pleasure O
--
http://tagheuerblog.blogspot.com
http://tagheuerblog.blogspot.com/atom.xml
American Eagle
2008-11-04 09:20:33 UTC
Post by Tag Heuer
Post by American Eagle
The American people O
And who, by his own self-description and personfication, represents
'Americans' who shove gerbils up their bung for psychotic deviant
pleasure O
I don't remember anyone shoving you up their ass. Apparently you liked
it or you wouldn't be back looking for more. ;-p

Before you melt all the way down, why don't you correct the spelling in
your last missive? You are after all the Spell Nazi.
Tag Heuer
2008-11-04 09:31:06 UTC
Post by American Eagle
Post by Tag Heuer
Post by American Eagle
Now, where's gummer?
The American people O
And who, by his own self-description and personfication, represents
'Americans' who shove gerbils up their bung for psychotic deviant
pleasure O
I don't remember anyone shoving you up their ass. Apparently you liked
it or you wouldn't be back looking for more. ;-p Before you melt all the way
down, why don't you correct the spelling in your last missive? You are after
all the Spell Nazi.
LOL STFU Tinker Bell and haul your pathetic carcass chimp hugging
George W. Bush over to Oz and help that criminal pack his gerbils to
take over to Gummer's trailer park, why doncha?
Tag Heuer
2008-11-04 19:28:37 UTC
On Tue, 04 Nov 2008 11:03:25 -0800, Gummer of Arse
Post by Tag Heuer
Post by American Eagle
Post by Tag Heuer
Post by American Eagle
Now, where's gummer?
The American people O
And who, by his own self-description and personfication, represents
'Americans' who shove gerbils up their bung for psychotic deviant
pleasure O
I don't remember anyone shoving you up their ass. Apparently you liked
it or you wouldn't be back looking for more. ;-p Before you melt all the way
down, why don't you correct the spelling in your last missive? You are after
all the Spell Nazi.
LOL STFU Tinker Bell and haul your pathetic carcass chimp hugging
George W. Bush over to Oz and help that criminal pack his gerbils to
take over to Gummer's trailer park, why doncha?
Oz? I live in California, not Austrailia You really ARE stupid.
No sh4t. Sh4t for brains, it is known that you're one oily gerbil
plugging dumbf4ck, and a foreign transplant. What an unmitigated
retarded kneejerk; I was replying to your boyfriend who dresses up
like a bird and prances around these NGs tossing idiotic fantasies and
innuendo, dickhead.
Gunner Asch
2008-11-04 21:16:27 UTC
On Tue, 04 Nov 2008 11:28:37 -0800, Tag Heuer
Post by Tag Heuer
Oz? I live in California, not Austrailia You really ARE stupid.
No sh4t. Sh4t for brains, it is known that you're one oily gerbil
plugging dumbf4ck, and a foreign transplant. What an unmitigated
retarded kneejerk; I was replying to your boyfriend who dresses up
like a bird and prances around these NGs tossing idiotic fantasies and
innuendo, dickhead.
Ayup...you really ARE stupid. I guess you must have caught some small
animal disease from all those gerbils you have stuffed up your ass
over the years, and its attacking your brain.

Mad Gerbil Disease?

Pity.

Gunner
Tag Heuer
2008-11-04 22:36:37 UTC
On Tue, 04 Nov 2008 13:16:27 -0800, Gummer of Arse
Post by Gunner Asch
Post by Tag Heuer
Post by Tag Heuer
Post by American Eagle
Post by Tag Heuer
Post by American Eagle
[...]
the years, and its attacking your brain. Mad Gerbil Disease? Pity Gummer
Ew. Go see your proctologist over your projection and your therapist
as well, involving this further deranged appetite in consuming those
dead gerbils that you've murdered for the sake of appeasing this sick
beastial tendency of yours - You certainly are 'what you eat,' and a
bloody rodent covered in feces pretty much sums up your repugnant and
pathetic state of mind, sh4t for brains.

-
"Now frankly ...I dont but that gerbil thingy...poor bastard died ...
crushing the poor little gerbil." --- Gunner Asch, with deranged
thoughts in projection and introducing beastiality into the exchange,
October 27, 2008 - http://tinyurl.com/66578t
Gunner Asch
2008-11-05 00:09:20 UTC
On Tue, 04 Nov 2008 14:36:37 -0800, Tag Heuer
Post by Tag Heuer
Post by Gunner Asch
Ayup...you really ARE stupid. I guess you must have caught some small
animal disease from all those gerbils you have stuffed up your ass over
the years, and its attacking your brain. Mad Gerbil Disease? Pity Gummer
Ew. Go see your proctologist over your projection and your therapist
as well, involving this further deranged appetite in consuming those
dead gerbils that you've murdered for the sake of appeasing this sick
beastial tendency of yours - You certainly are 'what you eat,' and a
bloody rodent covered in feces pretty much sums up your repugnant and
pathetic state of mind, sh4t for brains.
More Transference/Projecton from the sexual deviant Gerbil Felcher.

Your mental state is deteriorationg rapidly.

Sad...so sad.

Gunner
Tag Heuer
2008-11-05 18:04:22 UTC
On Tue, 04 Nov 2008 16:09:20 -0800, Gunner Asch
Post by Gunner Asch
Post by Tag Heuer
Post by Gunner Asch
Post by Tag Heuer
Post by Tag Heuer
Post by American Eagle
Post by Tag Heuer
Post by American Eagle
[...]
Your mental state is deteriorationg rapidly. Sad...so sad Gummer
Questioning your own "mental state" does not absolve you. In fact it
reinforces the fact that you are one deranged pathtetic right-wing
gerbil shoving lunatic, Gummer. Furthermore, what has certainly
devolved, if not degenerated is you capacity to accept the fact that
President-elect Barack Obama has won and of which will drive you
deeper into some deranged fit unparallel on Usenet. Additionally, and
this is just a reminder, you need not look far as to the context of
this thread:

[On Tue, 30 Sep 2008 19:14:33 -0400, Cliff <***@aol.com> wrote:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/09/30/huffposts-real-time-elect_n_130640.html
As of today:
270 needed to win
Obama 338
McSame 200
Expect crying & lying wingers.]

The tentative EV tally came to: Obama: 349 - McCain: 173 (a clear
mandate) and with North Carolina pending. And given this it certainly
would be interesting to watch you psychotically unravel.
Post by Gunner Asch
-
Boater
2008-11-05 18:07:27 UTC
Post by Tag Heuer
Questioning your own "mental state" does not absolve you. In fact it
reinforces the fact that you are one deranged pathtetic right-wing
gerbil shoving lunatic, Gummer. Furthermore, what has certainly
devolved, if not degenerated is you capacity to accept the fact that
President-elect Barack Obama has won and of which will drive you
deeper into some deranged fit unparallel on Usenet. Additionally, and
this is just a reminder, you need not look far as to the context of
Deranged...Gummy already is deranged. We have a few right-wingers on
rec.boats who already are close to the edge. I'm hoping they make the
leap soon.
Cliff
2008-11-05 23:49:50 UTC
Post by Tag Heuer
President-elect Barack Obama has won
Gummer will no doubt stand up & salute.

BTW, CNN commented on flag pins.
Seems McSame never wore one.
Saner than I thought.

Don't expect to sell many more of them.
Looked like Rice had been crying too.
Cliff
Cliff
2008-11-05 23:56:37 UTC
Post by Tag Heuer
The tentative EV tally came to: Obama: 349 - McCain: 173
"McCain (R) - 162" per
http://news.google.com/nwshp?hl=en&tab=wn&topic=el&promo_msg=el
(Obama (D) - 349)

Last Intrade projection I posted was
Obama 364
McSame 174
Cliff
Cliff
2008-11-07 20:05:29 UTC
Post by Cliff
Post by Tag Heuer
The tentative EV tally came to: Obama: 349 - McCain: 173
"McCain (R) - 162" per
http://news.google.com/nwshp?hl=en&tab=wn&topic=el&promo_msg=el
(Obama (D) - 349)
Last Intrade projection I posted was
Obama 364
McSame 174
http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5g7i6Ffkzxmjx18VorNeNa78KtTJQ
[
President-elect Barack Obama was Friday declared the winner of North Carolina,
three days after the US elections, making him the first Democrat to take the
state since 1976, media said.

Obama's triumph over Republican John McCain in the southern state adds another
15 electoral college votes bringing his total to 364, with 270 were needed to
win the election.

The results from Missouri, however, are still not declared with the two
candidates running a neck-and-neck race with only a few thousand votes
separating them, with McCain narrowly in the lead. Missouri has 11 electoral
votes.
]

IIRC In prior elections the Intrade projections have been among
the best.
Cliff
Cliff
2008-12-30 21:14:51 UTC
Post by Tag Heuer
President-elect Barack Obama
http://www.startribune.com/politics/national/senate/36880254.html?elr=KArksLckD8EQDUoaEyqyP4O:DW3ckUiD3aPc:_Yyc:aUUsT
"Franken lead at 50 with absentees left to count"
"Democrat Al Franken now leads by 50 votes."

IF gummer ever finds out he'll be pleased, right?
Cliff
Boater
2008-12-30 21:21:33 UTC
Post by Cliff
Post by Tag Heuer
President-elect Barack Obama
http://www.startribune.com/politics/national/senate/36880254.html?elr=KArksLckD8EQDUoaEyqyP4O:DW3ckUiD3aPc:_Yyc:aUUsT
"Franken lead at 50 with absentees left to count"
"Democrat Al Franken now leads by 50 votes."
IF gummer ever finds out he'll be pleased, right?
Now, who is going to wake Gummy up from his stupor?

Personally, I wouldn't bet a dollar on the final outcome of that
Minnesota race. I think it is heading to court. But I think the U.S.
Senate sets the rules for who it seats, even if the "seatee" is later
unseated by a court ruling.
Curly Surmudgeon
2008-12-30 22:06:05 UTC
Post by Boater
Post by Boater
Post by Cliff
"Franken lead at 50 with absentees left to count" "Democrat Al
Franken now leads by 50 votes."
IF gummer ever finds out he'll be pleased, right?
Now, who is going to wake Gummy up from his stupor?
You two encourage his behavior by giving him your time and cerebral
calories.
Regards, Curly
JohnH
2008-11-05 02:14:57 UTC
Post by Tag Heuer
Post by American Eagle
Post by Tag Heuer
Post by American Eagle
[...]
You shouldn't talk about Krause, aka Boater (today), that way. After all,
he's who brought you here. Gave you life, so to speak. Birthed you, when
you shouldn't have been, so to speak.
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
[A Narcissistic Hypocrite]
The Demon of Mockery & Silliness, Chas. E. Hussein Pemberton
2008-11-06 11:41:31 UTC
Hail Eris! On Wed, 05 Nov 2008 02:14:57 +0000, JohnH sang, "If I were a
Deep One...blub, blub, blub, blub, blub, blub, blub, blub, bloody,
Post by JohnH
Post by Tag Heuer
Post by Tag Heuer
Post by American Eagle
Post by Tag Heuer
Post by American Eagle
[...]
Y'know, Harry'd try to give you your brain back, if you'd quit the
slobbering and vicious snarling.
[...]

Eric "Reality Check©"/"Vox"/"_ Prof. Jonez _" Ross is a racist and
homophobic liar, k00k, and paedophile, as well as a coprophage.
Gunner Asch
2008-11-07 22:36:32 UTC
Post by Tag Heuer
Post by Tag Heuer
LOL STFU Tinker Bell and haul your pathetic carcass chimp hugging
George W. Bush over to Oz and help that criminal pack his gerbils to
take over to Gummer's trailer park, why doncha?
Oz? I live in California, not Austrailia You really ARE stupid.
No sh4t. Sh4t for brains, it is known that you're one oily gerbil
plugging dumbf4ck, and a foreign transplant. What an unmitigated
retarded kneejerk; I was replying to your boyfriend who dresses up
like a bird and prances around these NGs tossing idiotic fantasies and
innuendo, dickhead.
11 lies in that single bit of dreck on your part. Fascinating

Have the doctors determined which disease you caught from your gerbil
stuffing?

Gunner
Tag Heuer
2008-11-07 22:50:56 UTC
On Fri, 07 Nov 2008 14:36:32 -0800, Gummer of Arse
Post by Tag Heuer
Post by Tag Heuer
Post by American Eagle
Post by Tag Heuer
Post by American Eagle
[...]
determined which disease you caught from your gerbil stuffing? Gummer
Oh f4ck. You're back. Did'ja have your clacker checked by your
procto before you came in here you driveling gerbil stuffer? We don't
want any bloody rodent falling out of your arse while you do your sick
beastial rectal-cranial inverted monkey-hugging jig, eh? Now tell us
all ... How ABOUT that President-elect Barack Obama? Or how about the
Sarah Palin? "Hgnahh??" "Hgnahh??" - Now take that Intrade Electoral
Vote Predictor data and shove it up your ass as well, ya f4cking
loser.
http://tagheuerblog.blogspot.com
Tag Heuer
2008-11-08 10:53:13 UTC
On Fri, 7 Nov 2008 15:43:58 -0800 (PST),
Post by Tag Heuer
Post by Tag Heuer
Post by Tag Heuer
Post by American Eagle
Post by Tag Heuer
Post by American Eagle
[...]
We are certainly lucky to have some many of Harry's compassionate,
tolerant friends here visiting. Providing a path to positive and
productive debate.. Your party is a party of hate and deception..
Now, just wait a f4cking Gummer of Arse gerbil-killing minute!

Just who in the f4ck invited you to this party??! Gummer? And BTW you
moron, it was your gerbil plugging butt-buddy Gummer of Arse who
degenerated this thread to what it is now. Furthermore, trimming the
NG header only serves to prove that you nothing more than an
unmitigated moron of his own caliber. Now either STFU or drop the
meth pipe, and follow-up with something coherent regarding the Intrade
prediction. Other than that, simply enjoy this and Harry's postings,
you dolt.

-
"Now frankly ...I dont but that gerbil thingy...poor bastard died ...
crushing the poor little gerbil." - Gummer of Arse, introducing
beastiality to the thread - http://tinyurl.com/66578t
http://tagheuerblog.blogspot.com
Gunner Asch
2008-11-08 23:00:49 UTC
On Sat, 08 Nov 2008 02:53:13 -0800, Tag Heuer
Post by Tag Heuer
Post by Tag Heuer
[...]
Sounds like you both are suffering from the sad side effects of GIAD
(Gerbil in ass disease)

Pity

Gunner
Cliff
2008-11-09 16:25:38 UTC
Post by Gunner Asch
Sounds like you both are suffering from the sad side effects of GIAD
(Gerbil in ass disease)
Obama (D) - 365
McCain (R) - 162

That's better than a 2 to 1 landslide.
The repubs may be a dead party.
"Only Missouri and its 11 electoral votes remain undecided."

Copy this for gummer's amusement.
Cliff
Retief
2008-11-11 04:48:10 UTC
Post by Cliff
Obama (D) - 365
McCain (R) - 162
That's better than a 2 to 1 landslide.
That's not a landslide. The electoral college, winner-take-all is
designed to give the appearance of "landslide". Instead compare the
populate vote -- the popular "mandate" is just not there. As
elections go, the vote ratio is about middle of the pack (not a
landslide, not a "squeaker" -- just a solid win).

Compare the above to the Ronald Reagan elections (which were 489 to
49, and 525 to 13 respectively)
Post by Cliff
The repubs may be a dead party.
"Only Missouri and its 11 electoral votes remain undecided."
So the Democrats are dead, since Reagan beat them soundly?

Retief
Kadaitcha Man
2008-11-11 05:18:20 UTC
Retief, ye ill-nurtured simple bawd, thou hast not so much brain as ear
Post by Retief
Post by Cliff
Obama (D) - 365
McCain (R) - 162
That's better than a 2 to 1 landslide.
That's not a landslide. The electoral college, winner-take-all is
designed to give the appearance of "landslide".
<BREAK>
Post by Retief
Instead compare the
populate vote -- the popular "mandate" is just not there.
What formal qualifications do you have in statistical and political analysis
that allow you to assert 'no popular "mandate"'?

Or are you spouting off mere overblown opinion, which need not be based on
any fact or any positive knowledge of any kind?
Post by Cliff
The repubs may be a dead party.
"Only Missouri and its 11 electoral votes remain undecided."
So the Democrats are dead, since Reagan beat them soundly?
Retief
--
alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Hammer of Thor: February 2007.
Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
September 2005, April 2006, January 2007, August 2008.
Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle, Official owner
and trainer of Bucky Breeder, August 2008.

Member of:
Usenet Ruiner List
Top Assholes on the Net List
Most hated usenetizens of all time List
Cog in the AUK Hate Machine List

Find me on Google Maps: 24°39'47.13"S, 134°4'20.18"E

Join me for dinner. I'm cooking ailing amphibian appendix and cockroach
infection garnish accompanied with unsound coon cat excrescence
accentuated with threatening doberman blight with corn vinegar
accentuated with ominous hobo's nose hairs and squid gumboil marinade
with flash cooked mallard canker with chive seasoning, arranged in a
gurgling skillet overflowing with bland specks of venison, jerky and
tongue in putrescent chef's snot, a side of grains and a mug of jellied
tomato.
Gunner Asch
2008-11-11 09:17:49 UTC
Post by Cliff
The repubs may be a dead party.
"Only Missouri and its 11 electoral votes remain undecided."
So the Democrats are dead, since Reagan beat them soundly?
Retief
I notice the fuctard blithered and didnt answer Retief's question.

I suspect he was afraid to do so, for fear of looking like an idiot.

That however...is sadly far far too late.

Gunner

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this dist..."
Maj. Gen. John Sedgewick, killed by a sniper in 1864 at the battle of Spotsylvania
Cliff
2008-11-13 11:23:59 UTC
Post by Gunner Asch
I notice
http://www.adn.com/front/story/587414.html
[
Mark Begich made a dramatic comeback Wednesday to overtake 40-year incumbent Ted
Stevens for the lead in Alaska's US Senate race.
]
[
Anchorage mayor swings from 3,000-vote deficit to 814-vote advantage.
]
Cliff
Boater
2008-11-13 11:40:22 UTC
Post by Cliff
Post by Gunner Asch
I notice
http://www.adn.com/front/story/587414.html
[
Mark Begich made a dramatic comeback Wednesday to overtake 40-year incumbent Ted
Stevens for the lead in Alaska's US Senate race.
]
[
Anchorage mayor swings from 3,000-vote deficit to 814-vote advantage.
]
814? Last I heard, it was 3. Gosh, if the trend continues, Simple-Minded
Sarah won't be coming to Washington, D.C., as a U.S. Senator anytime
soon. She can stay in Alaska, where men and dinosaurs roamed the earth
together a few thousand years ago.
Cliff
2008-11-13 13:21:18 UTC
Post by Boater
Post by Cliff
Post by Gunner Asch
I notice
http://www.adn.com/front/story/587414.html
[
Mark Begich made a dramatic comeback Wednesday to overtake 40-year incumbent Ted
Stevens for the lead in Alaska's US Senate race.
]
[
Anchorage mayor swings from 3,000-vote deficit to 814-vote advantage.
]
814? Last I heard, it was 3. Gosh, if the trend continues, Simple-Minded
Sarah won't be coming to Washington, D.C., as a U.S. Senator anytime
soon. She can stay in Alaska, where men and dinosaurs roamed the earth
together a few thousand years ago.
The dems just might get their super-majority in the Senate
too?
Cliff
Boater
2008-11-13 13:34:44 UTC
Post by Cliff
Post by Boater
Post by Cliff
Post by Gunner Asch
I notice
http://www.adn.com/front/story/587414.html
[
Mark Begich made a dramatic comeback Wednesday to overtake 40-year incumbent Ted
Stevens for the lead in Alaska's US Senate race.
]
[
Anchorage mayor swings from 3,000-vote deficit to 814-vote advantage.
]
814? Last I heard, it was 3. Gosh, if the trend continues, Simple-Minded
Sarah won't be coming to Washington, D.C., as a U.S. Senator anytime
soon. She can stay in Alaska, where men and dinosaurs roamed the earth
together a few thousand years ago.
The dems just might get their super-majority in the Senate
too?
Well, I don't think so. While they might (and it is a long shot) pick up
Minnesota, I don't see the white Southern Strategy boys in Georgia
voting out their slimeball U.S. Senator in the runoff scheduled there.

I'm not sure such a super majority is needed in the Senate, anyway.
There are a few moderate Republican U.S. Senators who will vote with the
Democrats on most major issues. The Republicans apparently believe their
way back is to turn more to the right. I hope they continue thinking that.
Cliff
2008-11-13 23:36:11 UTC
Post by Boater
Post by Cliff
The dems just might get their super-majority in the Senate
too?
Well, I don't think so. While they might (and it is a long shot) pick up
Minnesota, I don't see the white Southern Strategy boys in Georgia
voting out their slimeball U.S. Senator in the runoff scheduled there.
Official counts showed Chambliss (R & the incumbent) at 49.8 percent
and Martin (D) at 46.8 percent of the vote before the needed runoff in
Georgia.
Palin is going there to support Chambliss so he may be doomed.
If only they could get bush too ..
Cliff
rand mair fheal
2008-11-13 23:48:50 UTC
Post by Cliff
Post by Boater
Post by Cliff
The dems just might get their super-majority in the Senate
too?
Well, I don't think so. While they might (and it is a long shot) pick up
Minnesota, I don't see the white Southern Strategy boys in Georgia
voting out their slimeball U.S. Senator in the runoff scheduled there.
Official counts showed Chambliss (R & the incumbent) at 49.8 percent
and Martin (D) at 46.8 percent of the vote before the needed runoff in
Georgia.
Palin is going there to support Chambliss so he may be doomed.
If only they could get bush too ..
are democrats offering to pay for cheneys stay

arf meow arf - cats and dogs living together - who ya goin call
its the end of the world as you know it - filler text goes here
this is how the world ends - not with a whimper but with a bang
this is how the world ends - not with a whimper but with a bang
Cliff
2008-11-14 12:10:48 UTC
Post by rand mair fheal
are democrats offering to pay for cheneys stay
I hope that they are counting the Silver.
Cliff
Cliff
2008-11-22 07:51:25 UTC
Post by Cliff
Post by Boater
Post by Cliff
The dems just might get their super-majority in the Senate
too?
Well, I don't think so. While they might (and it is a long shot) pick up
Minnesota, I don't see the white Southern Strategy boys in Georgia
voting out their slimeball U.S. Senator in the runoff scheduled there.
Official counts showed Chambliss (R & the incumbent) at 49.8 percent
and Martin (D) at 46.8 percent of the vote before the needed runoff in
Georgia.
Palin is going there to support Chambliss so he may be doomed.
If only they could get bush too ..
Ted Stevens lost too it seems.
No senator Palin.
Cliff
Cliff
2008-11-16 12:19:13 UTC
Post by Cliff
Post by Gunner Asch
I notice
http://www.adn.com/front/story/587414.html
[
Mark Begich made a dramatic comeback Wednesday to overtake 40-year incumbent Ted
Stevens for the lead in Alaska's US Senate race.
]
[
Anchorage mayor swings from 3,000-vote deficit to 814-vote advantage.
]
http://www.pubrecord.org/politics/492-begich-seen-winning-alaska-senate-race-.html
"Begich Seen Winning Alaska Senate Race"
"... on his way to become the first Alaska Democrat elected to the Senate
since the 1970s."
"He now leads the incumbent senator by 1,022 votes .."

"Senate race in Minnesota headed for recount"

"Georgia US senate race runoff"

"Three razor-close Senate races have not yet been decided. All involve seats
now held by Republicans - Stevens in Alaska, Norm Coleman in Minnesota and Saxby
of Georgia".

When they lose all three ....
Cliff
Tag Heuer
2008-11-10 01:29:29 UTC
On Sat, 08 Nov 2008 15:00:49 -0800, Gunner Asch
Post by Gunner Asch
Post by Tag Heuer
Post by Tag Heuer
Post by Tag Heuer
Post by Tag Heuer
Post by American Eagle
Post by Tag Heuer
Post by American Eagle
[...]
(Gerbil in ass disease) Pity Gummer
Having problems with your gnads too? Damn, Gumby, reducing you to
come up with inane acronyms in describing your repugnant psychological
state of mind/being is entertaining. Now seek therapy as a number of
Republicans have after this ass-kicking that President-elect Barack
Obama has delivered upon your pathetic gerbil-stuffing ass.
Post by Gunner Asch
-
Tag Heuer
2008-11-10 01:43:53 UTC
Tag Heuer, ye waxy-eared latter spring, your bum is the greatest thing
about you, so that, in the beastliest sense, you are Pomey the Great, ye
On FUCKING CUNT-STICKER! ASS PIRATE! BULLSHITTER! Sat, 08 Nov FUCKING
NIGGER SHIT! 2008 15:00:49 -0800, FUCKING CRABS! ANAL NINJA! Gunner
ARSE-LOVER! PORK POUNDING! wrote: BLACK SNAKE! HOOKNOSE!
Having FUCKING ASS KING! problems with your FUCKING SPUNK BLASTER!
gnads too? FUCKING ASSHOLE! Damn, Gumby, reducing FUCKING ORGASM!
CRUMPET-TRUMPET! DOG FUCKER! you to come FUCKING PIECE-OF-TAIL! up
with inane FUCKING GANGBANG! ASS JABBER! FLESH ENEMA! COP A FEEL!
acronyms in describing FUCKING ANAL JOUSTER! FATTY! FAIRY FLOSS!
FREEBOOTER! your repugnant psychological FUCKING BRA BUDDIES! BED
PISSER! TRAMP! state of mind/being FUCKING BLAME IT ON THE NIGGERS! is
entertaining. FUCKING BELLY TICKLER! BAREBACK RIDER! CONCUBINE! Now
seek therapy FUCKING FUCKING-STICK! CROTCH COBRA! as a number FUCKING
BUTTFUCKER! ASS-BITE! of Republicans have FUCKING ADULTERER! after
this ass-kicking FUCKING FULL LOAD! that President-elect Barack
FUCKING HAY BAG! ANAL-BORER! MARMITE DRILLER! Obama has delivered
FUCKING LOVE CUSHIONS! SHITFACE! CUNT-STIRRER! upon your pathetic
FUCKING FANCY-GIRL! gerbil-stuffing ass. LOVE WAND! JACKOFF! BAREBACK
RIDER! VILLAGE-BICYCLE!
-- FUCKING LOVE MELONS! http://tagheuerblog.blogspot.com BEDPAN
ATTENDANT! FUCK PUPPET! BUTT PEDDLER! GREASEBALL!
Tag Heuer
2008-11-10 11:03:09 UTC
On Mon, 10 Nov 2008 01:43:53 GMT, "Tag Heuer"
Subject: Re: Intrade Electoral Vote Predictor
Newsgroups: alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,rec.boats,alt.usenet.kooks
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 01:43:53 GMT
Tag Heuer, ye legless knotty-pated fool, france is a dog hole, and it no
I love it when my girlfriend gives me oral sex but it spoils the mood
as she has to go and wash her face and mouth afterwards, but it is the
only way she can make me cum any suggestions on how to make it less
messy?
Tag Heuer
2008-11-10 11:37:31 UTC
On Mon, 10 Nov 2008 11:30:47 GMT, "Tag Heuer"
Subject: im NOT SURE IF I AM PREGNANT?
Newsgroups: alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,rec.boats,alt.usenet.kooks
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 11:30:47 GMT
Tag Heuer, ye legless knotty-pated fool, france is a dog hole, and it no
What do you have against France? Or are your bunions just giving you
excruciating pain? Or is it my posts that have you so wrapped up to
troll and forge in theft?

http://tagheuerblog.blogspot.com
Tag Heuer
2008-11-10 12:17:36 UTC
Tag Heuer, ye reeky collier, what a caterwauling dost thou keep, ye
Did the stairs that you are talking about go up or down?
Tag Heuer
2008-11-10 12:48:16 UTC
On Mon, 10 Nov 2008 12:17:36 GMT, "Tag Heuer"
Subject: serious mental problems whats happing to me? please help
Newsgroups: alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,rec.boats,alt.usenet.kooks
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 12:17:36 GMT
Tag Heuer, ye reeky collier, what a caterwauling dost thou keep, ye
wept: Did the stairs that you are talking about go up or down?
Again, your attempt at prose is retarded by one's delusion is severely
lacking. Here try this: "Tag Heuer, thou compelling words does one
dost one deliver to have forging and name identity trolls spinning
like constipated whelps and dervishes?"
http://tagheuerblog.blogspot.com
Tag Heuer
2008-11-10 12:53:01 UTC
Tag Heuer, ye motley-minded bald-pate, have you no modesty, no maiden
If you see an endangered animal eating an endangered plant, what do
you do?
Tag Heuer
2008-11-10 13:02:59 UTC
On Mon, 10 Nov 2008 12:53:01 GMT, "Tag Heuer"
ath: nlpi059.nbdc.sbc.com!flpi088.ffdc.sbc.com!prodigy.com!flpi089.ffdc.sbc.com!prodigy.net!newshub.sdsu.edu!feeder.erje.net!eweka.nl!lightspeed.eweka.nl!194.134.4.91.MISMATCH!news2.euro.net!newsgate.cistron.nl!newsgate.news.xs4all.nl!xs4all!news.wiretrip.org!news.dizum.com!sewer-output!mail2news-x6!mail2news-x5!mail2news-x4!mail2news-x3!mail2news-x2!mail2news
Subject: I'm on an emotional rollercoaster
Newsgroups: alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,rec.boats,alt.usenet.kooks
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 12:53:01 GMT
Tag Heuer, ye motley-minded bald-pate, have you no modesty, no maiden
shame, no touch of bashfulness?, ye puked: If you see an endangered animal
eating an endangered plant, what do you do?
Again try: "Tag Heuer, of perception to percieve severely obese,
follically challenged, predators of young flesh and of whom has drawn
into a combat of unbashful wits against shall counter the deranged
drivel of such who has been reduced to mere invalid words and in
thieving identity and at whom it percieves to be oppressed by."
http://tagheuerblog.blogspot.com
Gunner Asch
2008-11-10 08:22:44 UTC
On Sun, 09 Nov 2008 17:29:29 -0800, Tag Heuer
Post by Tag Heuer
Post by Gunner Asch
Sounds like you both are suffering from the sad side effects of GIAD
(Gerbil in ass disease) Pity Gummer
Having problems with your gnads too?
Actually no. But thanks for asking.

Has the WHO/CDC determined what it was that the gerbils gave you?

Gunner
Tag Heuer
2008-11-10 10:54:19 UTC

Post by Gunner Asch
Post by Tag Heuer
Post by Tag Heuer
Post by Tag Heuer
Post by Tag Heuer
Post by American Eagle
Post by Tag Heuer
Post by American Eagle
[...]
You know as well as I do that you are a threat to the health of the
community at large, and with your affection for beastiality and where
in the heck did the CDC come into play with your therapy?
Post by Tag Heuer
Post by Gunner Asch
-
Tag Heuer
2008-11-10 11:29:49 UTC
Tag Heuer, ye wanton very weak monster, fit to govern, No, not to live,
On FUCKING LOVE SAUSAGE! FUCK-MEAT! Mon, 10 Nov FUCKING DIARRHOEA
FACE! 2008 00:22:44 -0800, FUCKING BACK-ALLEY! Gunner Asch
MARMITE DRILLER! CUNNY-CATCHER!
On FUCKING FREAKFACE! BUTT BANG! KIKE! Sun, 09 Nov FUCKING CUNT
DROPPING! 2008 17:29:29 -0800, FUCKING GIRL FRIDAY! SHIT FOR BRAINS!
HALF-WIT! wrote: MELONS! DOUCHE BAG! FARM BOY! CANCER!
You FUCKING COCK TEASER! COCKROACH! DICKSMACK! know as well as FUCKING
ANAL WART! SPOO SHOOTER! BULL SHIT! I do that you FUCKING CROTCH! are
a threat to FUCKING WETBACK! NIPPLE! DOPE! the health of the FUCKING
SCUMBAG! ANKLE SPANKER! BROAD! community at large, and FUCKING ARSE
GREASE! PIMPLE! with your affection for FUCKING FLASHER! beastiality
and where in FUCKING ARSE-GRAPES! the heck did the FUCKING THROAT
CHOKER! BLUE-VEINED CUSTARD CHUCKER! CDC come into play FUCKING DINK!
with your therapy? FLAPPER! BONEHEAD! CUNT PUMPER! BABY JUICE!
-- FUCKING GAY! SHITE! http://tagheuerblog.blogspot.com SCHLONG! ANAL
INTRUDER! BLOOD AND SEMEN! LESION! TITS AND BUMS!
Tag Heuer
2008-11-10 11:55:29 UTC
On Mon, 10 Nov 2008 11:29:49 GMT, "Tag Heuer"
Newsgroups: alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,rec.boats,alt.usenet.kooks
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 11:29:49 GMT
Tag Heuer, ye infected pale hard-hearted wench, what tempest threw this
whale with so many tons of oil in his belly, ashore at Windsor, ye sent
Bewildered blonde lady of no virtue with seedy frothing gash, hefty
milky way, and pliable chutney locker pines for sickly baby's arm
holding an apple for adventurous manual exercise.
assured.
Tag Heuer
2008-11-10 12:40:58 UTC
On Mon, 10 Nov 2008 12:18:26 GMT, "Tag Heuer"
Subject: Tag Heuer and big busty unnatural heshe boobies
Newsgroups: alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,rec.boats,alt.usenet.kooks
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 12:18:26 GMT
Tag Heuer, ye infected pale hard-hearted wench, what tempest threw this
whale with so many tons of oil in his belly, ashore at Windsor, ye sent
A tsunami of great tidings eyow ... C'mon. Your imaginative prose
sucks. How about, "Tag Heuer whose potent and hard-heartened pole of
which brings tempest of wails from the heaving breasts of wenches
gushes into the belly of those so privileged scions that shall rule
over even Windsors and thus move forth."
http://tagheuerblog.blogspot.com
Tag Heuer
2008-11-10 12:45:51 UTC
Tag Heuer, ye bloodsucking unbaked and doughy youth, go rot!, ye
Well I'll see you in my dreams.
Tag Heuer
2008-11-10 12:56:38 UTC
On Mon, 10 Nov 2008 12:45:51 GMT, "Tag Heuer"
Subject: haemorrhoid surgery,I'me Scared.
Newsgroups: alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,rec.boats,alt.usenet.kooks
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 12:45:51 GMT
Tag Heuer, ye bloodsucking unbaked and doughy youth, go rot!, ye
dispensed: Well I'll see you in my dreams.
Again, the lack of wit employed has you befuddled. Try this: "Tag
Heuer, ye whose virile youth bronzed by the sun on beaches hath not
rotten dreams of weary identity theives, but that of visions which
have long been dispensed of wretched bile."
http://tagheuerblog.blogspot.com
Gunner Asch
2008-11-10 19:34:54 UTC
On Mon, 10 Nov 2008 02:54:19 -0800, Tag Heuer
Post by Tag Heuer
Actually no. But thanks for asking. Has the WHO/CDC determined what
it was that the gerbils gave you?
You know as well as I do that you are a threat to the health of the
community at large, and with your affection for beastiality and where
in the heck did the CDC come into play with your therapy?
Pitiful attempt at projection noted.

Tsk tsk tsk

Gunner
Tag Heuer
2008-11-11 12:52:30 UTC
On Mon, 10 Nov 2008 11:34:54 -0800, Gunner Asch
Post by Tag Heuer
Post by Tag Heuer
Post by Gunner Asch
Post by Tag Heuer
Post by Tag Heuer
Post by Tag Heuer
Post by Tag Heuer
Post by American Eagle
Post by Tag Heuer
Post by American Eagle
[...]
Cmon. And speaking of 'projection,' here is where the mere thought
rodent popped into your skull and where you immediately shoved a
gerbil up your arse, Gummy. Now that is down-right repugnant. And
for what? Over John McCain losing to Barack Obama? Jeezus. Think
"therapy." Think of a comprehensive psychiatric and medicated therapy
before they haul your deranged beastiality ass to jail.

Gunner Asch

Gunner
Gunner Asch

Gunner
Cliff
2008-11-04 21:39:01 UTC
Post by Gunner Asch
Post by American Eagle
Post by Tag Heuer
Post by American Eagle
The American people O
And who, by his own self-description and personfication, represents
'Americans' who shove gerbils up their bung for psychotic deviant
pleasure O
I don't remember anyone shoving you up their ass. Apparently you liked
it or you wouldn't be back looking for more. ;-p
Before you melt all the way down, why don't you correct the spelling in
your last missive? You are after all the Spell Nazi.
http://www.amazon.com/Story-O-Pauline-Reage/dp/0345301110
Post by Gunner Asch
ROFLMAO!!
Sorry, It's not "My Pet Goat".
Post by Gunner Asch
Indeed
Or Bob The Builder or Joe the Plumber or Dick & Jane.
Post by Gunner Asch
Gunner
But at least start with the Dick & Jane Reader and
work you rway up to My Pet Goat.
Some repubs & wingers have made progress that way. Some.

HTH
Cliff
Aratzio
2008-11-04 21:36:59 UTC
On Tue, 04 Nov 2008 02:05:50 -0600, in the land of alt.usenet.kooks,
Post by American Eagle
[...]
You must be won dem merkins from *real* merka. 'stead dem merkins from
the majority.