Fakey - MIA for four days now. . .
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2014-05-11 22:23:43 UTC
I'd say Checkmate won and Fakey lost.

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahahahahhahah!

To be defeated by the Checkmate has got to be the
ultimate humiliation.
Sir Gregory
Emmett Gulley Jr.
2014-05-11 22:38:09 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
I'd say Checkmate won and Fakey lost.
Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahahahahhahah!
To be defeated by the Checkmate has got to be the
ultimate humiliation.
I don't know. Level 3, a major peer network, has had some massive issues over the last week and a half.

But if he is MIA, then yes checky won.
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Sir Gregory
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2014-05-11 22:41:45 UTC
On Sun, 11 May 2014 15:38:09 -0700 (PDT), "Emmett Gulley Jr."
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
I'd say Checkmate won and Fakey lost.
Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahahahahhahah!
To be defeated by the Checkmate has got to be the
ultimate humiliation.
I don't know. Level 3, a major peer network, has had some massive issues over the last week and a half.
But if he is MIA, then yes checky won.
I haven't even tried to send any anonymous remailer posts so I don't
know if they are working or not. You might be right in that I can't
see Fakey Shutting TFU voluntarily.
Emmett Gulley Jr.
I know. I read about Level 3 earlier this week.
Albätross
2014-05-11 23:05:13 UTC
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
I'd say Checkmate won and Fakey lost.
Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahahahahhahah!
To be defeated by the Checkmate has got to be the
ultimate humiliation.
I don't know. Level 3, a major peer network, has had some massive issues over the last week and a half.
But if he is MIA, then yes checky won.
So how is your Level 3 stalker? lol
--
Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you choose to respond to it....

http://emmettgulley.blogspot.com/

Emma's Federal Arrest Information

http://pastebin.com/d2Av0mJw

emma admits that everyone hated him:

"albatross, you seem to hate me like all the others did back then."

Emmett Earl Gulley Jr. threatens to kill me:

"I would go after albatross whether he had a gun or not, that's how
much he has pissed me off."

"You need to shut the fuck up or i will kill you when i track you down
to put you in jail."

"i think you need to shut the fuck up before i kick your damn ass."

Poor Janithor, all those tears and you only get mentioned once at the very bottom.
Checkmate
2014-05-12 05:43:27 UTC
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts
by Checkmate!
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
I'd say Checkmate won and Fakey lost.
Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahahahahhahah!
To be defeated by the Checkmate has got to be the
ultimate humiliation.
I don't know. Level 3, a major peer network, has had some massive issues over the last week and a half.
But if he is MIA, then yes checky won.
I always win.
--
Checkmate

"The Man Who Destroyed Fakey and Made Him Have a Total Meltdown"

KotAGoR XXXIV
AUK Hammer of Thor award, Feb. 2012
co-winner, Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook,
Line & Sinker award, May 2001
Copyright © 2014
all rights reserved

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2014-05-12 13:50:24 UTC
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
But if he is MIA, then yes checky won.
I always win.
Poor Fakey! The Rube never had a chance.
Sir Gregory
Checkmate
2014-05-12 21:09:27 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
But if he is MIA, then yes checky won.
I always win.
Poor Fakey! The Rube never had a chance.
I see he's back today, trying once again to save face... what a little
trooper!

http://youtu.be/sdyBYSuqQBQ
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2014-05-13 00:14:48 UTC
Post by Checkmate
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Checkmate
I always win.
Poor Fakey! The Rube never had a chance.
I see he's back today, trying once again to save face... what a little
trooper!
Yup, I noticed that. He claims it was because Dizum was on the
fritz. He's lying, of course because I used it a couple of times
and it worked for me. I even forged Ms. Kitty to perfection using
it. LOL. MK is hard to forge in the text part of a post, that is.
I have to try to think and write like a blonde in order to make it
convincing. ROFLOL.
Sir Gregory
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
2014-05-13 05:05:01 UTC
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

Sir Gargles Balls, Is Queer (and a moron), in
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Yup, I noticed that. He claims it was because Dizum was on the
fritz. He's lying, of course because I used it a couple of times
and it worked for me. I even forged Ms. Kitty to perfection using
it. LOL. MK is hard to forge in the text part of a post, that is.
Then you'll have no problem pointing out these supposed forgeries when
Dizum was down, Gargles. Where's those MIDs?
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
I have to try to think and write like a blonde in order to make it
convincing. ROFLOL.
Sir Gargles Balls, Is Queer (and a moron) is not only a huge tranny
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
From none other than Alex de Joode himself, you moron.
MID: <53674984$0$2937$***@news.xs4all.nl>
That was on 05 May 2014.

Dizum's been up and down since then. More down than up.

You moron.

<snicker>
--
FNVWe:
"The Man Who Spanked Chimpy Checkmate The Cowardly CockSmoker Out Of

In which Checkmate says he wants to spank guys all night long:
MID: <k3m5ls$3pr$***@news.mixmin.net>

In which Checkmate confesses his desire to fuck who he claims is a
guy:
MID: <k3oolf$cpe$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <k9nj0v$u4a$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <l8ogd6$1cd$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <lclrtd$eei$***@news.mixmin.net>

In which Checkmate admits he'd definitely fuck a male dog:
MID: <k2h0j1$6ll$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <k4dsc7$l32$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <k5m8o5$vmq$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>

In which Checkmate admits to having a golden showers fetish:
MID: <k79p80$9ps$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <k8t9l0$nf0$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <k8t9kv$nev$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <k994eg$77l$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <k9i8is$sna$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <lf3noh$sqv$***@news.mixmin.net>

In which Checkmate asks a guy for a blowjob (again):
MID: <ka4m1r$8rs$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <knd50p$7ni$***@news.albasani.net>
MID: <knnmme$3a4$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <kp77db$rqk$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <kvvjjb$a8t$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <kvvjjb$a8u$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l069qt$g3j$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l1b6g1$qqv$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l65hh2$jpd$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l9b7ha$ret$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <lfe72e$q0s$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <lffimp$k2f$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <***@dizum.com>

Checkmate's got a thing about tickling guy's asses with random
objects:
MID: <l8rapt$rfm$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <lfm4f8$3jb$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <li2ao1$3rf$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <***@dizum.com>

Checkmate's so gay he repeatedly insists that a picture of a vagina is
actually an asshole and balls... he went on and on about assholes and
balls... couldn't shut up about them:
MID: <l84jo7$cnd$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l84oip$icu$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l85ste$ao$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l87aud$saf$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l88ptv$nlj$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l8dvdt$tj2$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l8kl20$91i$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l8psgt$m7d$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l8rapv$rfm$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l98brg$6hp$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <ldg914$pel$***@news.mixmin.net>

Checkmate's Rules To Live By:
=========================
MID: <***@news.alt.net>
"Best you keester a kielbasa."

MID: <knnmmb$3a4$***@news.mixmin.net>
"If you see a dick, suck it."

MID: <***@news.alt.net>
"The Winchester 1892 would make a damned-good dildo."

MID: <l61jjg$tth$***@news.mixmin.net>
"Pump a rump."

"You gerbils are always in the dark."

"I gotta gay named Guido from Jersey"

"If they're soft, yer probably blowin' it all wrong."

"Hitler would have made a damned good Queen."

"Don't get slapped by the cocks you crave."
=========================

What a FAG!

Melt, Chimpy, melt.
Froth, Chimpy, froth.
Dance, Chimpy, dance!

<snicker>

/\ Properly known as Bill
\ /\ The Monster You Kooks Can't Handle
\ / \ THERE IS NO CABAL - LONG LIVE THE NEW CABAL
\/ The AUK coup is complete. The Old Cabal is no more.

Accept no substitutes...
if it's from Databasix, it's a sure bet it's from a kook.

databasix.com / PacketDerm, LLC / COTSE:
all branches of the same malignant tree.

Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

The Gay Retarded Drug-Addicted Chimp (aka Chimpy The Coin-Slot
Operated SuckMonkey, aka Checkmate), in
Post by Checkmate
I always win.
By melting down, frothing hard to as many as 12 groups at a time at
1:40 am, getting caught in lie after lie, fake plonking everyone
telling you that you were being a retard (then being so butthurt you
had to respond to them), running away to the Flonk while making noises
like you were going to leave AUK for good, only to be dragged back for
further humiliation, then cowardly avoiding me while crowing about
what a tough guy you are? LOL

Chimpy's a cowardly spankard.

<snicker>

Subject: Re: Fakey - MIA for four days now. . .
Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 20:38:43 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks
Author-Supplied-Address: FNVWe<AT>altusenetkooks<DOT>xxx
From: Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
<Use-Author-Supplied-Address-Header@[127.1]>
Post by Checkmate
I always win.
By melting down, frothing hard to as many as 12 groups at a time at
1:40 am,
I knew you would out yourself sooner or later, Gerg! Checky posted at 12:40
am CST, so that would be 1:40 am your time, regardless of what your header
reads.

---
%
2014-05-12 20:36:42 UTC
Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 20:38:43 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks
Author-Supplied-Address: FNVWe<AT>altusenetkooks<DOT>xxx
From: Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
nnrp.blueworldhosting.com!usenet.blueworldhosting.com!feeder01.blueworldhosting.com!news.mixmin.net!sewer!news.dizum.net!not-for-mail
protection is active. http://www.avast.com
told ya
Ms. Kitty
2014-05-12 20:37:19 UTC
Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 20:38:43 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks
Author-Supplied-Address: FNVWe<AT>altusenetkooks<DOT>xxx
From: Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
Post by Checkmate
I always win.
By melting down, frothing hard to as many as 12 groups at a time at
1:40 am,
I knew you would out yourself sooner or later, Gerg! Checky posted
at 12:40 am CST, so that would be 1:40 am your time, regardless of what
your
header reads.
told ya
I've known it all along, but no one believed me.

MK

---
%
2014-05-12 20:48:26 UTC
Post by Ms. Kitty
i told you when you asked me
Ms. Kitty
2014-05-12 20:55:41 UTC
Post by %
Post by Ms. Kitty
Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 20:38:43 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks
Author-Supplied-Address: FNVWe<AT>altusenetkooks<DOT>xxx
From: Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
Post by Checkmate
I always win.
By melting down, frothing hard to as many as 12 groups at a time at
1:40 am,
I knew you would out yourself sooner or later, Gerg! Checky posted
at 12:40 am CST, so that would be 1:40 am your time, regardless of
what your
header reads.
told ya
I've known it all along, but no one believed me.
i told you when you asked me
But you do get it wrong sometimes, like you said that pic of Emmy was Gerg.
I know what Gerg looks like.

MK

---
%
2014-05-12 21:56:23 UTC
Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by %
Post by Ms. Kitty
so you say but until you confirm it you may as well be posting in -0700
Checkmate
2014-05-13 00:04:52 UTC
Post by %
Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by %
Post by Ms. Kitty
Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 20:38:43 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks
Author-Supplied-Address: FNVWe<AT>altusenetkooks<DOT>xxx
From: Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
Post by Checkmate
I always win.
By melting down, frothing hard to as many as 12 groups at a time
at 1:40 am,
I knew you would out yourself sooner or later, Gerg! Checky
posted at 12:40 am CST, so that would be 1:40 am your time,
regardless of what your
header reads.
told ya
I've known it all along, but no one believed me.
i told you when you asked me
But you do get it wrong sometimes, like you said that pic of Emmy was
Gerg. I know what Gerg looks like.
MK
---
protection is active. http://www.avast.com
so you say but until you confirm it you may as well be posting in -0700
MK was with Gerg the last time he took his boat out.

http://youtu.be/sdyBYSuqQBQ
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2014-05-13 00:26:03 UTC
Post by Ms. Kitty
I've known it all along, but no one believed me.
You've known that Fakey is one of my sock puppets?

Bwahahhahahhahahah. Now, that's funny. No way could
I ever sound as dumb as Fakey. That's asking too much
even for a gifted writer such as myself.
Sir Gregory
Checkmate
2014-05-13 00:59:07 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Ms. Kitty
I've known it all along, but no one believed me.
You've known that Fakey is one of my sock puppets?
Bwahahhahahhahahah. Now, that's funny. No way could
I ever sound as gay as Fakey. That's asking too much
even for a gifted poofter such as myself.
No fooling...

http://youtu.be/sdyBYSuqQBQ
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2014-05-13 01:08:17 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Ms. Kitty
I've known it all along, but no one believed me.
You've known that Fakey is one of my sock puppets?
Bwahahhahahhahahah. Now, that's funny. No way could
I ever sound as gay as Fakey. That's asking too much
even for a gifted poofter such as myself.
No fooling...
PEF!!! Say, how did you like that Michael Sam lip lock on his bf?

I bet it gave you a stiffy!
Checkmate
2014-05-13 01:39:29 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Ms. Kitty
I've known it all along, but no one believed me.
You've known that Fakey is one of my sock puppets?
Bwahahhahahhahahah. Now, that's funny. No way could
I ever sound as gay as Fakey. That's asking too much
even for a gifted poofter such as myself.
No fooling...
PEF!!! Say, how did you like that Michael Sam lip lock on his bf?
I bet it gave you a stiffy!
I don't even know WTF you're talking about. Is that one of your fellow
faggots?

http://youtu.be/sdyBYSuqQBQ
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2014-05-13 01:46:14 UTC
Post by Checkmate
I don't even know WTF you're talking about. Is that one of your fellow
faggots?
He's that black gayboi from Missouri Tigers football who
declared his gayness prior to the draft and got drafted
last because many teams sure didn't want a fag on them.

He threw a lip lock on his white boyfriend when he finally
did get drafted by the St. Louis Rams. Now, let's see if
there will be Sam/Ram fag jokes coming along soon. If I
were him, I'd make sure I had some very good health insurance
as I bet opposing teams will be trying to breaks his legs
or his neck at every opportunity.

But, the pro scouts seem to think his is a limited talent
so he probably won't even make the cut.
Sir Gregory
Checkmate
2014-05-13 03:58:32 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Checkmate
I don't even know WTF you're talking about. Is that one of your fellow
faggots?
He's that black gayboi from Missouri Tigers football who
declared his gayness prior to the draft and got drafted
last because many teams sure didn't want a fag on them.
He threw a lip lock on his white boyfriend when he finally
did get drafted by the St. Louis Rams. Now, let's see if
there will be Sam/Ram fag jokes coming along soon. If I
were him, I'd make sure I had some very good health insurance
as I bet opposing teams will be trying to breaks his legs
or his neck at every opportunity.
But, the pro scouts seem to think his is a limited talent
so he probably won't even make the cut.
Why did he feel it was necessary to make a spectacle of himself kissing
another dude? He's lucky he even got picked in the first place. Is he
a tight end or a wide receiver, or does he just bend over the ball and
let the QB feel him up?

http://youtu.be/sdyBYSuqQBQ
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
2014-05-13 05:10:13 UTC
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

Sir Gargles Balls, Is Queer (and a moron), in
On Mon, 12 May 2014 18:39:29 -0700, The Gay Retarded Drug-
Post by Checkmate
I don't even know WTF you're talking about.
Chimpy's not been out of the glory hole stall for a long time. He's
bleary-eyed and blinking, looking a bit disoriented and cock battered.
LOL
Post by Checkmate
Is that one of our fellow faggots?
Yes it is one your fellow faggots, Chimpy.

<snicker>
He's that black gayboi from Missouri Tigers football who
declared his gayness prior to the draft and got drafted
last because many teams sure didn't want a fag on them.
He threw a lip lock on his white boyfriend when he finally
did get drafted by the St. Louis Rams. Now, let's see if
there will be Sam/Ram fag jokes coming along soon. If I
were him, I'd make sure I had some very good health insurance
as I bet opposing teams will be trying to breaks his legs
or his neck at every opportunity.
But, the pro scouts seem to think his is a limited talent
so he probably won't even make the cut.
Count on Gargles to give the football gay-by-gay play-by-play.

<snicker>

Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 20:38:43 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks
Author-Supplied-Address: FNVWe<AT>altusenetkooks<DOT>xxx
From: Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
Post by Checkmate
I always win.
By melting down, frothing hard to as many as 12 groups at a time at
1:40 am,
I knew you would out yourself sooner or later, Gerg! Checky posted
at 12:40 am CST, so that would be 1:40 am your time, regardless of what
your
header reads.
---
protection is active. http://www.avast.com
told ya
Didn't tell me dude - gawd what an iddiotti savant you pretend...

Emphasis on idiot!..

.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2014-05-13 00:23:07 UTC
Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 20:38:43 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks
Author-Supplied-Address: FNVWe<AT>altusenetkooks<DOT>xxx
From: Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
Post by Checkmate
I always win.
By melting down, frothing hard to as many as 12 groups at a time at
1:40 am,
I knew you would out yourself sooner or later, Gerg! Checky posted at 12:40
am CST, so that would be 1:40 am your time, regardless of what your header
reads.
HUH? OMG, can't you read headers? That's a genuine Fakey post. Fakey
lives in Toronto so he's in the same time zone as I am. He's dumb
but not so dumb that he can't figure out time zone differences.

Here is Fakey's time stamp:

Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 20:38:43 +0200 (CEST)

CEST stands for Central European Summer Time which is plus
two hours behind Greenwich Mean Time or UTC.
Sir Gregory
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
2014-05-13 04:06:18 UTC
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

Ms. Kitty (aka FagHag), in
Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 20:38:43 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks
Author-Supplied-Address: FNVWe<AT>altusenetkooks<DOT>xxx
From: Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
Post by Checkmate
I always win.
By melting down, frothing hard to as many as 12 groups at a time at
1:40 am,
I knew you would out yourself sooner or later, Gerg! Checky posted at 12:40
am CST,
I wasn't referring to today or yesterday, I was referring to the last
time I drove Chimpy to the edge of another massive meltdown, whereupon
he spammed his bleating butthurt replies to as many as 12 groups at a
time at 1:40 AM, getting himself dumped in the spam bin at E-S and
Mixmin (probably more, I didn't check).

Would you be blonde, by any chance? (he asks, knowing full well)

<snicker>
Post by Ms. Kitty
so that would be 1:40 am your time, regardless of what your header
reads.
Drinking again, Deb?

Or is this just your normal level of stupid shining through?

<snicker>

Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
I'd say Checkmate won and Fakey lost.
Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahahahahhahah!
To be defeated by the Checkmate has got to be the
ultimate humiliation.
Yeah, no. Dizum was down.

But your fanfic fantasy to build up your new boyfriend's confidence
after I demolished him so badly he was seriously considering leaving
AUK for good, and is *still* too cowardly to even consider replying
directly to my posts for fear I'll drive him to insanity again...
yeah, that proves you love Chimpy and will do anything for him.

He's a keeper, Chimpy. You two will be very happy together. Especially
so since Gargles is a swallower.

You gay morons. LOL

Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
I'd say Checkmate won and Fakey lost.
Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahahahahhahah!
To be defeated by the Checkmate has got to be the
ultimate humiliation.
Yeah, no. Dizum was down.
Same Dizum you frogged me on, right Sir Gerg?
Post by Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
But your fanfic fantasy to build up your new boyfriend's confidence
after I demolished him so badly he was seriously considering leaving
AUK for good, and is *still* too cowardly to even consider replying
directly to my posts for fear I'll drive him to insanity again...
yeah, that proves you love Chimpy and will do anything for him.
He's a keeper, Chimpy. You two will be very happy together. Especially
so since Gargles is a swallower.
You messed up there, you were answering Gerg, then you switched to Check.

Do you think this is a way to court a guy? I'm not gay like you, so I do
know. It's an honest question.

---
Checkmate
2014-05-12 21:14:27 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
[...]
No, it was probably Fakey. He's been known to reply to more than one
poster in the same thread. he's stupid like that. Fakey is definitely
NOT Greg.

http://youtu.be/sdyBYSuqQBQ
Ms. Kitty
2014-05-12 21:20:57 UTC
Post by Checkmate
No, it was probably Fakey. He's been known to reply to more than one
poster in the same thread. he's stupid like that. Fakey is definitely
NOT Greg.
Oh but he is, I would bet on it. He was saying the exact things on day one
that Gerg was saying, but everyone quickly forgot.

I confronted him back then and he never denied it. Think what you will, but
I've been reading Fakey, and I can see the transformation from flaming
pandora and her family, to only posting gay men porn about the two of you,
hoping to get you to think about Gerg. Sick, I know!

MK

---
Checkmate
2014-05-12 23:44:10 UTC
Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by Checkmate
No, it was probably Fakey. He's been known to reply to more than one
poster in the same thread. he's stupid like that. Fakey is definitely
NOT Greg.
Oh but he is, I would bet on it. He was saying the exact things on day one
that Gerg was saying, but everyone quickly forgot.
I confronted him back then and he never denied it. Think what you will, but
I've been reading Fakey, and I can see the transformation from flaming
pandora and her family, to only posting gay men porn about the two of you,
hoping to get you to think about Gerg. Sick, I know!
MK
I'm not buying it. There's a difference between a genuinely twisted
sick bastard like Fakey, and Greg, who only plays one on Usenet, and not
quite as over-the-top. Fakey is abnormal to the extent that he'd be
virtually nonfunctional in the real world. His little psyche has been
seriously damaged. He was probably bullied a lot in school... maybe
even butt-raped by some of the bigger boys. He'd be very uncomfortable
in a real-life social situation. Tip: Take everything he's ever
bragged about, and think of the exact opposite... that's Fakey.

Movie star... NOT!
Big and strong... NOT!
Wealthy... NOT!
Married... NOT!
Really hot wife... NOT!
Six kids... NOT!
600+ HP Lotus... NOT!
Real estate empire... NOT!
Devilishly handsome... NOT!
A freakin' Deacon... NOT!
Multiple citizenships... NOT!
Perfect life... NOT!

Did I leave any other ridiculous claims out?

http://youtu.be/sdyBYSuqQBQ
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2014-05-13 01:17:49 UTC
Post by Checkmate
Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by Checkmate
[...]
Uses remailers because he wants to --- NOT
Breaks bicycle chains --- NOT
Bench presses 450 pounds --- NOT
Checkmate
2014-05-13 01:35:48 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Checkmate
Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by Checkmate
[...]
DAMN! I KNEW I forgot a few! I especially liked the bicycle chain
claim.

http://youtu.be/sdyBYSuqQBQ
Sn!pe
2014-05-16 20:23:07 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Checkmate
Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by Checkmate
[...]
Be fair, at least he never gets angry when someone
bumps into him and spills his soda onto his new t-shirt.
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe <***@notforspam.fsnet.co.uk>

My pet rock Gordon just is.
Checkmate
2014-05-16 23:21:08 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Checkmate
Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by Checkmate
[...]
He only gets mad at people on Usenet where it's safe as long as he hides
himself with remailers. What a cowardly kunt.

http://youtu.be/sdyBYSuqQBQ
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
2014-05-17 15:50:19 UTC

Post by Checkmate
He only gets mad at people on Usenet where it's safe as long as he hides
himself with remailers. What a cowardly kunt.
Chimpy's running scared from someone he's k'lamed is "a cowardly
kunt"... making Chimpy the biggest cowardly kunt in all of Usenet
history.

Gonna continue running like a little spankard bitch, Little Spankard
Bitch?

<snicker>
[...]

Checkmate!
Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by Checkmate
[...]
So Famous that if you saw a picture of his Lotus, we'd know who he
is...NOT!
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
2014-05-13 04:32:21 UTC
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

The Gay Retarded Drug-Addicted Chimp (aka Chimpy The Coin-Slot
Operated SuckMonkey, aka Checkmate), in
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when
reading posts by Checkmate, because when he's not freaking
out about his ex-wife exposing him as a meat gazing faggoty
freak, he enjoys pissing on dudes.
Chimpy loves peeing on guys... he's admitted it:

He's gay like that.

<snicker>
I'm not buying it. There's a difference between a genuinely twisted
sick bastard like Fakey, and Greg, who only plays one on Usenet, and not
quite as over-the-top. Fakey is abnormal to the extent that he'd be
virtually nonfunctional in the real world. His little psyche has been
seriously damaged. He was probably bullied a lot in school... maybe
even butt-raped by some of the bigger boys. He'd be very uncomfortable
in a real-life social situation. Tip: Take everything he's ever
bragged about, and think of the exact opposite... that's Fakey.
Chimpy's projecting... especially about that "butt-raped by some of
the bigger boys" thing.

<snicker>
Movie star... NOT!
One movie. Didn't like acting, so I quit and focused on building other
income streams.

Just because you have no natural talent shouldn't force you to melt
down any time someone with talent shows up, Chimpy. You can punch
panels... that's your one talent... punching panels. That's all you're
good at... removing hunks of metal from other hunks of metal...
something a 60 IQ retard could do... but you do it. And it's all
you're good at.

Oh, no, wait... you're also good at giving guys blowjobs.

See? You've got *two* talents, Chimpy! No need for you to feel jealous
anymore.

<snicker>
Big and strong... NOT!
Chimpy's just jealous that others understand how to build muscle, are
naturally mesomorphic, and don't consume in mass every drug or
anesthetizing substance they can get their hands on like he does.

<snicker>
Wealthy... NOT!
I work hard for my money... and I make sure my money works hard for
me. You blew all your money on paying for gay sex. So you have to keep
working for your less-than-minimum-wage income.

Why can't you hire a minimum wage monkey to punch the panels for you,
Chimpy? It's not like it's rocket science.

Oh, that's right... *you* get paid less than minimum wage, so you
can't *afford* to pay someone else minimum wage.

<snicker>
Married... NOT!
Chimpy's just mad that his ex-wife found out he prefers looking up at
a ballsac instead of a vagina, and becomes violently enraged when
called on it.

<snicker>
Really hot wife... NOT!
Chimpy could have had a really hot wife... except he prefers dudes.
LOL
Six kids... NOT!
What can I say? I'm virile. Just because your two troglodyte sprog
were the product of a weakling man wishing he was doing another man
doesn't mean other men can't be fruitful and multiply, Chimpy.

Why'd your wife kick you to the curb, Chimpy?

<snicker>
600+ HP Lotus... NOT!
400 HP. But it still kicks the snot out of your ancient underpowered
faggy clown cars. Are they even road legal? LOL
Real estate empire... NOT!
48 rental units isn't a "real estate empire"... yet. But it's more
than you've got. And that just pisses you off. Because it makes you
feel like a loser.

{pssst... you are a loser}

<snicker>
Devilishly handsome... NOT!
What can I say? I have superior genetics. That you're a hunch-backed
unibrow with bad teeth, halitosis, club-foot and a wonky eye just
means you're yet again displaying your jealousy of someone utterly and
completely superior to you, Chimpy.

<snicker>
A freakin' Deacon... NOT!
Yup, a deacon. Of course, you *still* don't know what a deacon is or
does. You idiot.

<snicker>
Multiple citizenships... NOT!
Sure I have multiple citizenships. Started with two, got two more. How
hard is that?

Oh... Chimpy only has the one because other countries don't let nearly
indigent flamboyants get citizenships.

<snicker>
Perfect life... NOT!
You'll be pointing out where I've ever said I have a perfect life,
Chimpy, or prove yourself a jealous little lying spankard frothing out
your butthurt about your Usenet Lord and Master having kicked your
sorry ass up one side of Usenet and down the other.

<snicker>
Did I leave any other ridiculous claims out?
The claim that you're *not* gay.
The claim that you're *not* jealous of me.
The claim that you're *not* a loser.
The claim that you're *not* melting down (again).
The claim that you kicked your ex-wife out, not the other way around.
The claim that you make more than minimum wage.
The claim that you're *not* gay.

Yeah, I put that one twice... Chimpy's *really* gay.

<snicker>

YOU SURE ARE ON THE DEFENSE, CHECKMATE SLAPPED YOU GOOD.
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
2014-05-14 08:25:43 UTC
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

The Gay Retarded Drug-Addicted Chimp (aka Chimpy The Coin-Slot
Operated SuckMonkey, aka Checkmate), socked up as Emmett Gulley Jr, in
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr
[...]
I note that Chimpy's *still* too cowardly to make good on his
challenge to show up and race me.

Cowards run, it's what he does.

<snicker>
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr
[...]
Hi, Chimpy! Your all-caps meltdown and sockery is noted.

Melt, Chimpy, melt.

You queer moron.

Muahaha, etc.

<snicker>

Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by Checkmate
No, it was probably Fakey. He's been known to reply to more than one
poster in the same thread. he's stupid like that. Fakey is definitely
NOT Greg.
Oh but he is, I would bet on it. He was saying the exact things on day one
that Gerg was saying, but everyone quickly forgot.
I confronted him back then and he never denied it. Think what you will, but
I've been reading Fakey, and I can see the transformation from flaming
pandora and her family, to only posting gay men porn about the two of you,
hoping to get you to think about Gerg. Sick, I know!
Bwaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahhahahahahha! Here's a clue. Fakey, for a long
time, posted using Eternal September until his recent boot.

Don't you know that the BananaBoi booted me from E/S years ago and he
promised I would NEVER again be able to post from there even if he had
to block an entire upstream node that also blocked thousands of other
innocent folks even though there are more upstream nodes than the one
he knows about?

Are you claiming I managed to *sneak* back onto E/S again despite all
of the BananaBoi's best efforts to make sure I stayed booted?

Perish the thought. The BananaBoi has complete control over who uses
E/S and who doesn't, don't you know?

<afn added>
Sir Gregory
52%
2014-05-16 08:49:36 UTC
Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by Checkmate
No, it was probably Fakey. He's been known to reply to more than one
poster in the same thread. he's stupid like that. Fakey is definitely
NOT Greg.
Oh but he is, I would bet on it. He was saying the exact things on day one
that Gerg was saying, but everyone quickly forgot.
I confronted him back then and he never denied it. Think what you will, ...
Yes lady pilot there are strong similarites 'tween Gweg 'n u no hoo, I
myself have reflected on this aspect, but it needs to be stated you
can't handle this motha in a month of sundaes - no?...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grumman_F8F_Bearcat

.
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
2014-05-13 04:21:37 UTC

Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
I'd say Checkmate won and Fakey lost.
Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahahahahhahah!
To be defeated by the Checkmate has got to be the
ultimate humiliation.
Yeah, no. Dizum was down.
Same Dizum you frogged me on, right Sir Gerg?
Wrong. LOL
Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
But your fanfic fantasy to build up your new boyfriend's confidence
after I demolished him so badly he was seriously considering leaving
AUK for good, and is *still* too cowardly to even consider replying
directly to my posts for fear I'll drive him to insanity again...
yeah, that proves you love Chimpy and will do anything for him.
He's a keeper, Chimpy. You two will be very happy together. Especially
so since Gargles is a swallower.
You messed up there, you were answering Gerg, then you switched to Check.
That's called an aside. If you weren't soused to the gills, you'd
realize that. Put the bottle down and back slowly away from it.

<snicker>
Post by Ms. Kitty
Do you think this is a way to court a guy? I'm not gay like you, so I do
know. It's an honest question.
Gargles is gonna be mad that you've finally addressed his being a huge
ball gargling faggot, Deb.

Of course, your having spent time on Gargles's boat makes you what, by
your own admission?

<cough> FAGHAG! <cough>

And now you're chasing Chimpy, another fag in the same vein as
Gargles.

<snicker>