Hey CHAD, you BLOATED BLOWHARD
]v[etaphoid
2021-04-21 22:22:08 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Where's the proof? On what basis do you claim that I don't like Kamala
Harris because she's uppity and doesn't know her place? Show me, you
fucking sniveling little cretin. Prove it you stupid cunt. Fucking liar.
You're just pissed that she cleans shitters
better than you. LOL
Does anyone know why the fake Metaphoid sets his follow ups to Alex
Cain newsgroups?

Like Chad does?

The plot thickens, with this cloaked mastermind...
Here endeth the lesson...
ChadSock The Dancing Hippo
2021-04-22 01:36:51 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Where's the proof? On what basis do you claim that I don't like
Kamala Harris because she's uppity and doesn't know her place? Show
me, you fucking sniveling little cretin. Prove it you stupid cunt.
Fucking liar.
You're just pissed that she cleans shitters better than you. LOL
Does anyone know why the fake Metaphoid sets his follow ups to Alex Cain
newsgroups?
Like Chad does?
The plot thickens, with this cloaked mastermind...
Judging from his waistline, it's not the only thing that thickens. There's
his skull but that has a lot of empty space to expand.
Janithor
2021-04-22 02:50:31 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by ChadSock The Dancing Hippo
x-no-archive: yes
Where's the proof? On what basis do you claim that I don't like
Kamala Harris because she's uppity and doesn't know her place? Show
me, you fucking sniveling little cretin. Prove it you stupid cunt.
Fucking liar.
You're just pissed that she cleans shitters better than you. LOL
Does anyone know why the fake Metaphoid sets his follow ups to Alex Cain
newsgroups?
Like Chad does?
The plot thickens, with this cloaked mastermind...
Judging from his waistline, it's not the only thing that thickens. There's
his skull but that has a lot of empty space to expand.
So what you're suggesting is that Chad is fat?
--
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or
prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of
assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
ChadSock The Dancing Hippo
2021-04-22 02:59:13 UTC
Post by ]v[etaphoid
x-no-archive: yes
Where's the proof? On what basis do you claim that I don't like
Kamala Harris because she's uppity and doesn't know her place? Show
me, you fucking sniveling little cretin. Prove it you stupid cunt.
Fucking liar.
You're just pissed that she cleans shitters better than you. LOL
Does anyone know why the fake Metaphoid sets his follow ups to Alex
Cain newsgroups?
Like Chad does?
The plot thickens, with this cloaked mastermind...
Judging from his waistline, it's not the only thing that thickens.
There's his skull but that has a lot of empty space to expand.
So what you're suggesting is that Chad is fat?
He would have to drop some serious weight to get to being fat. I'm told
he's become his own gravity well. We'll see if he gets an orbiting
satellite.

The term "fat" is rather unfair as it lumps the cowardly fuckhead in with
people who are fat and not morbidly obese and heading towards double
digits in chin count like Chadwick.
Janithor
2021-04-22 03:10:49 UTC
Post by ]v[etaphoid
[...]
I still can't if he's a he becoming a she, or if she is a he? These are
confusing times.
%
2021-04-22 14:33:13 UTC
Post by ]v[etaphoid
[...]
now put him in the shade under that tree and make him black