Fakey needs a new mission statement
Sn!pe
2014-07-14 21:39:31 UTC

2014-07-14 21:44:25 UTC
2014-07-14 21:50:13 UTC
so are your lips thing bulb head
Sn!pe
2014-07-14 22:23:43 UTC
[...]
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Sn!pe
I'm watching Swan Lake right now, BRB.
Your tastes are strictly for the birds.
Absolutely. When I see those little girls in the corps de ballet
who've striven so hard to perform as perfectly as that I think
to myself "I bet your mums are proud of you" and then for some
strange reason it gets all misty. I think they're absolutely
captivating, I love 'em to bits and back again.
--
^Ï^. Tr!pe and On!ons <***@notforspam.fsnet.co.uk>

My pet rock Gordon wishes he could dance.
Uncle Peter
2014-07-14 21:55:04 UTC
Checkmate!
What's up with your preponderance for cross-posting into checky's vanity
group?
Do try to contain your butthurt, Assistant Lobster-Stuffer. Maybe some
day you'll also have a dozen groups devoted to you and your awesomeness.
<snicker>
No, you found the command to create a group, big deal.
--
"The Ten Commandments contain 297 words.
The Bill of Rights is stated in 463 words.
A recent federal directive to regulate the price of cabbage contains 26,911 words." -- Atlanta Journal
Checkmate
2014-07-14 23:22:33 UTC
Checkmate!
Post by Uncle Peter
Checkmate!
What's up with your preponderance for cross-posting into checky's vanity
group?
Do try to contain your butthurt, Assistant Lobster-Stuffer. Maybe some
day you'll also have a dozen groups devoted to you and your awesomeness.
<snicker>
No, you found the command to create a group, big deal.
Many groups, Uncle Steve.

BTW, do you still plan to piss on my grave if I die before you? The
reason I ask, is I want to make arrangements to take a BBB (Big Bean
Burrito) dump on yours if you go first.
--
Checkmate

"The Man Who Destroyed Fakey and Made Him Have a Total Meltdown"

KotAGoR XXXIV
AUK Hammer of Thor award, Feb. 2012
co-winner, Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook,
Line & Sinker award, May 2001
Copyright © 2014
all rights reserved

"They trust me. Dumb fucks."
-Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook
Uncle Peter
2014-07-15 09:36:32 UTC
Checkmate!
Post by Uncle Peter
Checkmate!
What's up with your preponderance for cross-posting into checky's vanity
group?
Do try to contain your butthurt, Assistant Lobster-Stuffer. Maybe some
day you'll also have a dozen groups devoted to you and your awesomeness.
<snicker>
No, you found the command to create a group, big deal.
Many groups, Uncle Steve.
BTW, do you still plan to piss on my grave if I die before you? The
reason I ask, is I want to make arrangements to take a BBB (Big Bean
Burrito) dump on yours if you go first.
Don't call me Steve.
If colouring wasn't added to Coca-Cola, it would be green.
Uncle Peter
Jed Clampett
2014-07-15 07:26:54 UTC
Post by Uncle Peter
"The Ten Commandments contain 297 words.
The Bill of Rights is stated in 463 words.
Lincoln's Gettysburg Address contains 266 words.
A recent federal directive to regulate the price of cabbage contains 26,911 words." -- Atlanta Journal
People have short attention spans?

(Followup-To set under duress from totalitarian news server)
Jed Clampett
Siri Crews
2014-07-15 11:36:34 UTC
Post by Jed Clampett
Post by Uncle Peter
"The Ten Commandments contain 297 words.
The Bill of Rights is stated in 463 words.
Lincoln's Gettysburg Address contains 266 words.
A recent federal directive to regulate the price of cabbage contains 26,911
words." -- Atlanta Journal
People have short attent
Oooooo! Shiny!
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.'
Icke's razor: Given two equally plausible explanations, choose the weirder.
bookman
2014-07-14 21:58:25 UTC
<Snip more of Emmett's dead space>
Oh now come on emmy this has been discussed here before. This is why
you only worked a short time at the pizza place. Why do you lie so
much when there is a complete 26700 post archive about you? You really
need to start writing your lies down.
Nope, in this case. it's YOU and CUJO who is lying because neither me nor kari stole from the place.
And it's funny because I ran into Pete the other day over here at Publix and he laughed at your claim.
What is funny is how there's always "someone" that you "talked to" that supposedly "supports" your claims, Emmett. It seems you spend a considerable amount of time talking to strangers and near-strangers in order to garner so much "support".

That's awfully convenient for you.
He also said that his sister is the one who stole from him. And that fits because Pete told me caught her smoking pot while she was working.
So "Pete" exonerates Emmett in a very convenient fashion. And we know this to be true, because Emmett never, /ever/ lies here. Therefore we know that this "Pete" told Emmett exactly what Emmett is saying he said, exonerating Emmett.
so you need to stop lying right now because as i said, no cop is going to stop me from beating your ass.
How do you plan on committing this threatened assault and battery, if you have no idea who Albatross is, Emmett? Do you plan on trying to beat up random strangers until one of them admits to being "Albatross"?

ESL!
Lamey The Cabal Guy
2014-07-14 22:10:55 UTC
Show us yer tits!
An English Feast named after you!
http://www.foodsofengland.co.uk/tripeandonions.htm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePaHG6g7uFw&feature=kp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oo2lP0abSds
Sn!pe
2014-07-14 22:33:22 UTC
[...]
Post by Lamey The Cabal Guy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePaHG6g7uFw&feature=kp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oo2lP0abSds
# I'm goin' down to the House of Sausage, whoah yeah.

I didn't see any macaroni and cheese going in those things,
some mistake, surely?
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe <***@notforspam.fsnet.co.uk>

My pet rock Gordon just is.
%
2014-07-14 22:53:15 UTC
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbDNjxtCSnY
Lamey The Cabal Guy
2014-07-14 22:56:57 UTC
Post by %
Post by Lamey The Cabal Guy
Show us yer tits!
An English Feast named after you!
http://www.foodsofengland.co.uk/tripeandonions.htm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePaHG6g7uFw&feature=kp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oo2lP0abSds
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbDNjxtCSnY
An error occurred during validation.

This video does not exist.

Sorry about that.
%
2014-07-14 23:07:39 UTC
Post by Lamey The Cabal Guy
Post by %
On Mon, 14 Jul 2014 14:32:32 -0700, Siri Crews
Show us yer tits!
An English Feast named after you!
http://www.foodsofengland.co.uk/tripeandonions.htm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePaHG6g7uFw&feature=kp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oo2lP0abSds
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbDNjxtCSnY
An error occurred during validation.
This video does not exist.
Sorry about that.
it works when i do it , ok here's another one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgNR-nAlWaw
Sn!pe
2014-07-14 23:19:10 UTC
Post by %
Post by Lamey The Cabal Guy
Show us yer tits!
An English Feast named after you!
http://www.foodsofengland.co.uk/tripeandonions.htm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePaHG6g7uFw&feature=kp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oo2lP0abSds
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbDNjxtCSnY
I could have sworn he said that his name was 'Wang Dang'.
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe <***@notforspam.fsnet.co.uk>

My pet rock Gordon just is.
%
don't tell lamey you could see it because he can't
Sn!pe
2014-07-14 23:27:02 UTC
% <***@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]
Post by %
Post by Sn!pe
Post by %
Post by Lamey The Cabal Guy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePaHG6g7uFw&feature=kp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oo2lP0abSds
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbDNjxtCSnY
I could have sworn he said that his name was 'Wang Dang'.
don't tell lamey you could see it because he can't
Hokay. Hey, Lamey! I couldn't see that either.
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe <***@notforspam.fsnet.co.uk>

My pet rock Gordon just is.
Lamey The Cabal Guy
% is playing games with us. DAMN IT!!!
%
never crossed my mind
%
thanks he'll feel better knowing you also missed long duck dong too
Siri Crews
2014-07-15 01:10:18 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=-AgwmC4P7kQ#t=79

The other evil emperor: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKkLjJHwRec
Sn!pe
2014-07-15 08:02:05 UTC
Siri Crews <***@yahoo.com> wrote:

[...]
Post by Siri Crews
Post by Sn!pe
Post by %
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbDNjxtCSnY
I could have sworn he said that his name was 'Wang Dang'.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=-AgwmC4P7kQ#t=79
The other evil emperor: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKkLjJHwRec
Aiieee!!!1!

Curse you, Big Bad Brass-Bound Black-Enamel Bill, we hates you!!!2!!

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bH-MdVCLWM>
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe <***@notforspam.fsnet.co.uk>

My pet rock Gordon just is.
Siri Crews
2014-07-15 10:34:45 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
[...]
Post by Siri Crews
Post by Sn!pe
Post by %

I could have sworn he said that his name was 'Wang Dang'.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=-AgwmC4P7kQ#t=79
The other evil emperor:

Aiieee!!!1!
Curse you, Big Bad Brass-Bound Black-Enamel Bill, we hates you!!!2!!

Something to spice up your day

Sn!pe
2014-07-15 11:11:17 UTC
Post by Siri Crews
Something to spice up your day
http://youtu.be/xqg3Sw3s9Wg
That's a pretty fantasy. :)
Post by Siri Crews
http://youtu.be/lU4R53zyvv4
And that's pretty odd. I find the Japanese somewhat inscrutable.

Here, have some lunar exploration:

--
^Ï^. Sn!pe <***@notforspam.fsnet.co.uk>

My pet rock Gordon just is.
Siri Crews
2014-07-15 12:02:56 UTC
Post by Siri Crews
http://youtu.be/lU4R53zyvv4
And that's pretty odd. I find the Japanese somewhat inscrutable.
Paprika is an odd movie.

Sn!pe
2014-07-15 14:08:55 UTC
Siri Crews <***@yahoo.com> wrote:

[...]
Post by Siri Crews
http://youtu.be/ayM68-4EioY
Excellent Wensleydale!
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe <***@notforspam.fsnet.co.uk>

My pet rock Gordon just is.
Ms. Kitty
2014-07-15 02:14:14 UTC
Post by %
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbDNjxtCSnY
E-e-e-e-e-w-w-w-w-w-w Was that your's? lol

I prefer lobster, not stuffed with mac & cheese!
%
2014-07-15 02:21:37 UTC
Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by %
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbDNjxtCSnY
E-e-e-e-e-w-w-w-w-w-w Was that your's? lol
I prefer lobster, not stuffed with mac & cheese!
i don't care what you prefer you're not a nice person ,
you insult people that have done you no harm ,
in order to win favor with other people ,
i can teach a dog to do that
Ms. Kitty
2014-07-15 03:41:53 UTC
Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by %
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbDNjxtCSnY
E-e-e-e-e-w-w-w-w-w-w Was that your's? lol
I prefer lobster, not stuffed with mac & cheese!
i don't care what you prefer you're not a nice person , you insult people
that have done you no harm , in order to win favor with other people , i
can teach a dog to do that
You are a liar, I'm a nice person. But I will not be manipulated by anyone,
even Emmett Gulley, with extortion and death threats.

I'm not looking for favor with anyone! If I could, I would do facebook for
the likes! So stfu, %; before I decide to killfile you.
%
2014-07-15 03:54:45 UTC
Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by %
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbDNjxtCSnY
E-e-e-e-e-w-w-w-w-w-w Was that your's? lol
I prefer lobster, not stuffed with mac & cheese!
i don't care what you prefer you're not a nice person , you insult
people that have done you no harm , in order to win favor with other
people , i can teach a dog to do that
You are a liar, I'm a nice person. But I will not be manipulated by
anyone, even Emmett Gulley, with extortion and death threats.
I'm not looking for favor with anyone! If I could, I would do
facebook for the likes! So stfu, %; before I decide to killfile you.
oh checky checky save me ,
don't let % tell my truth ,
i'm not the only one that sees it ,
killfile me , well there's a big threat ,
why can't you just leave people to post in peace
Emmett Gulley Jr.
2014-07-15 04:20:14 UTC
Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by %
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbDNjxtCSnY
E-e-e-e-e-w-w-w-w-w-w Was that your's? lol
I prefer lobster, not stuffed with mac & cheese!
i don't care what you prefer you're not a nice person , you insult people
that have done you no harm , in order to win favor with other people , i
can teach a dog to do that
You are a liar, I'm a nice person. But I will not be manipulated by anyone,
even Emmett Gulley, with extortion and death threats.
No, I'm not a liar, YOU ARE BITCH! SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH BITCH!
Albätross
2014-07-15 11:36:12 UTC
On Mon, 14 Jul 2014 21:20:14 -0700 (PDT), "Emmett Gulley Jr."
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by %
http://youtu.be/BbDNjxtCSnY
E-e-e-e-e-w-w-w-w-w-w Was that your's? lol
I prefer lobster, not stuffed with mac & cheese!
i don't care what you prefer you're not a nice person , you insult people
that have done you no harm , in order to win favor with other people , i
can teach a dog to do that
You are a liar, I'm a nice person. But I will not be manipulated by anyone,
even Emmett Gulley, with extortion and death threats.
No, I'm not a liar, YOU ARE BITCH! SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH BITCH!
Actually you are a liar. Do I need to remind you of Chuck E. Cheese
again? What about when you said you slit the tires on my truck at
Walmart when I was actually driving my car that day? Or what about
your many claims to have filed charges against me through the police
and clerks office? Or your thousands of restraining orders? And who
could forget your claim to have photos of me driving my truck? Hell
emmy there is no way possible to count the number of lies you have
posted here alone.
--
Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you choose to respond to it....

http://emmettgulley.blogspot.com/

emma's Federal Arrest Information

http://pastebin.com/d2Av0mJw

emma's video conference about Katie:

http://youtu.be/JZpDjacMGIM

A collection of emmy'a wordpress posts.

http://emmettgulleycollection.wordpress.com/
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
2014-07-15 04:09:22 UTC
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>
Post by %
Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by %
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbDNjxtCSnY
E-e-e-e-e-w-w-w-w-w-w Was that your's? lol
I prefer lobster, not stuffed with mac & cheese!
i don't care what you prefer you're not a nice person ,
you insult people that have done you no harm ,
in order to win favor with other people ,
i can teach a dog to do that
And % pegs her dysfunction in only 4 lines. He's the master.

She's the lonely girl outsider trying desperately, and willing to do
anything, to fit it... that ugly braces and bangs geek that turns into
the biggest skank foul-mouthed slut in the world so she can delude
herself into thinking she fits in.

But the fact is, only the loser guys like her, because she's easy.

{Eh, it took me 5 lines... I'm still learning.}

<snicker>
--
FNVWe:
"The Man Who Spanked Chimpy Checkmate The Cowardly CockSmoker Out Of

In which Checkmate says he wants to spank guys all night long:
MID: <k3m5ls$3pr$***@news.mixmin.net>

In which Checkmate confesses his desire to fuck who he claims is a
guy:
MID: <k3oolf$cpe$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <k9nj0v$u4a$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <l8ogd6$1cd$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <lclrtd$eei$***@news.mixmin.net>

In which Checkmate admits he'd definitely fuck a male dog:
MID: <k2h0j1$6ll$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <k4dsc7$l32$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <k5m8o5$vmq$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>

In which Checkmate admits to having a golden showers fetish:
MID: <k79p80$9ps$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <k8t9l0$nf0$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <k8t9kv$nev$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <k994eg$77l$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <k9i8is$sna$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <lf3noh$sqv$***@news.mixmin.net>

In which Checkmate asks a guy for a blowjob (again):
MID: <ka4m1r$8rs$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <knd50p$7ni$***@news.albasani.net>
MID: <knnmme$3a4$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <kp77db$rqk$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <kvvjjb$a8t$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <kvvjjb$a8u$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l069qt$g3j$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l1b6g1$qqv$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l65hh2$jpd$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l9b7ha$ret$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <lfe72e$q0s$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <lffimp$k2f$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>

Checkmate's got a thing about tickling guy's asses with random
objects:
MID: <l8rapt$rfm$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <lfm4f8$3jb$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <li2ao1$3rf$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>

Checkmate's so gay he repeatedly insists that a picture of a vagina is
actually an asshole and balls... he went on and on about assholes and
balls... couldn't shut up about them:
MID: <l84jo7$cnd$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l84oip$icu$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l85ste$ao$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l87aud$saf$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l88ptv$nlj$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l8dvdt$tj2$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l8kl20$91i$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l8psgt$m7d$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l8rapv$rfm$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l98brg$6hp$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <ldg914$pel$***@news.mixmin.net>

Chimpy Checkmate's Famous Faggotisms:
=====================================
MID: <***@news.alt.net>
"Best you keester a kielbasa."

MID: <knnmmb$3a4$***@news.mixmin.net>
"If you see a dick, suck it."

MID: <***@news.alt.net>
"The Winchester 1892 would make a damned-good dildo."

MID: <l61jjg$tth$***@news.mixmin.net>
"Pump a rump."

MID: <l9d76m$k1v$***@news.mixmin.net>
"You gerbils are always in the dark."

MID: <lal84d$g2u$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
"I gotta gay named Guido from Jersey"

MID: <lamgt8$b2d$***@news.mixmin.net>
"If they're soft, yer probably blowin' it all wrong."

MID: <lchub0$q96$***@news.mixmin.net>
"Hitler would have made a damned good Queen."

MID: <lcsgjb$obk$***@news.mixmin.net>
"Don't get slapped by the cocks you crave."

MID: <***@dizum.com>
To a nearly toothless man:
"I wouldn't pay you to suck my dick if your last tooth fell out."
So Chimpy prefers paying *nearly* toothless men for blowjobs,
but not *fully* toothless men. LOL

MID: <***@dizum.com>
"If I send you some money, will you suck Greg's dick?"
Chimpy likes to watch. LOL
=====================================

What a FAG!

Melt, Chimpy, melt.
Froth, Chimpy, froth.
Dance, Chimpy, dance!

<snicker>

/\ Properly known as Bill
\ /\ The Monster You Kooks Can't Handle
\ / \ THERE IS NO CABAL - LONG LIVE THE NEW CABAL
\/ The AUK coup is complete. The Old Cabal is no more.

Accept no substitutes...
if it's from Databasix, it's a sure bet it's from a kook.

databasix.com / PacketDerm, LLC / COTSE:
all branches of the same malignant tree.

Post by Lamey The Cabal Guy
Show us yer tits!
An English Feast named after you!
http://www.foodsofengland.co.uk/tripeandonions.htm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePaHG6g7uFw&feature=kp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oo2lP0abSds
Don't forget dessert.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YK3ZP6frAMc
Ms. Kitty
2014-07-15 03:43:12 UTC
We always need popcorn when dealing with Emma, or %.
%
we always need a condom when dealing with the dripping kitty
Ms. Kitty
2014-07-15 02:12:01 UTC
That was AWESOME! and no macaroni and cheese involved! lol
Sn!pe
2014-07-14 22:27:30 UTC
An English Feast named after you!
http://www.foodsofengland.co.uk/tripeandonions.htm
Yes, we know, Fake. We're proud of it. [fu2 set]
--
^Ï^. Tr!pe and On!ons <***@notforspam.fsnet.co.uk>

My pet rock Gordon likes his Tr!pe and On!ons.
Steve Hall
2014-07-15 15:33:54 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
An English Feast named after you!
http://www.foodsofengland.co.uk/tripeandonions.htm
Yes, we know, Fake. We're proud of it.
Of course you are, that's how you came up with
two of your nyms. It's your Namesake, tripe and onions.

http://www.nosetotailathome.com/2009/03/29/tripe-and-onions/
Post by Sn!pe
[fu2 set]
Indeed.
Albätross
2014-07-14 22:30:00 UTC
On Mon, 14 Jul 2014 21:09:30 +0000 (UTC), Cujo DeSockpuppet
On Sat, 12 Jul 2014 14:08:19 -0400, Alb�tross Inscribed up
on the
x-no-archive: yes
Dude, I am going to be honest. I need at least $100.
Emmett, you need help with basic life skills. More
importantly
you need to admit to yourself that you have a problem and
you
need help. There's nothing wrong with admitting that, I
wonder
if
you're scared to confront or something. But you're in
denial,
you have a problem, I wish you'd get some help to work on
it.
Until you recognize it and admit it you will keep spinning
your
wheels like you've been doing here for 14 years.
I understand what you're saying, but sincerely, is Emmett
supposed
to walk into a "Get Help Here" store and get an appointment
for
Basic Life Skills - 101?
Yes. There are agencies that will help. He refuses to make
use
of
them.
He has been asked by several local places not to come back
because
he refuses to follow the rules. A few people I know were in
one
place while he was there and security had to escort him off
the
property for using their computers to access the Internet and
not
apply for jobs.
This is not a fluid dynamic here; this is the life of a real
person, an individual. It's not a variable or something like
John
Candy said about "we'll just buff this out" or words to that
effect.
Is there not a single person here who sees that we are not
instruments of our own fate, that we are the RESULT of fate,
and
ours is separated from disaster by the most fragile of
links?
Is
there no one here who has walked alone and thought about the
vagaries of this journey???
Some of us try, at least, to control that which we can.
Emmett
doesn't even try.
I don't think he wants to try, he expects everyone else to do
things
for him as evident by all his begging here.
One can't be so arrogant as to believe their life is a
shining
example of excellent reasoning and logical choice. You just
can't.
Or is it the natural human condition to pretend, pretend and
pretend that they are walking on the thinnest of ice and
utter
catastrophe is only a split-second away?
We are all a split second away from death. However, we can
try
better ourselves while we can.
One child is raised as a precious jewel and the child next
door
is
raised with rape, burns, beatings, starvation and
psychological
torture of unspeakable cruelty. From where do all these
heralded
"choices" spring?
Life choices that we all make even given bad circumstances.
Emmett
just goes around blaming everyone else and doesn't even try
change himself.
It's easier for him to blame others for his horrible life than
it
is
for him to accept that he has ruined it all by himself.
If I woke up one morning and realized I was as fucked up, as
laughed
at as Emmett AND knew it was, as it is with him, all of my own
doing...
...I'd blow my brains out.
Convicted of stalking/death threats on the internet. No teeth,
no
job, no sense of personal hygiene, no woman, no decent food,
living
in a rented room as the apex of his life at age 43...
Debasing himself by begging for money on Usenet, scheming to
make
buck off the death of his estranged wife who left him due to
his
mental and physical abuse...
And all the while thinking everyone else has the problem, he is
just
fine in the head...
Hopefully you wouldn't take the path to self-destruction, but
instead,
would look toward finding help.
Hopefully you'd be surrounded by people telling you that you
needed
help, and you'd trust them, and realize where the common
denominator
lies.
And hopefully, you'd have the courage to make that leap of
faith,
trust what they were telling you.
The little con artist has been blowing those chances since he was
teenager. Ask him about stalking Liz when she was 12 years old.
Ask
him
about stalking co-workers. Ask him about using a woman in a
wheelchair as a shoplifting partner.
the above is a 100% TOTAL FUCKING LIE! I don't use Kari for
shoplifting nor do i shoplift at all! Kevin, If you say one more
lie
about kari, your ass is 100% grass.
So how about that pizza joint you were fired from? I heard she was
caught
with goods you pilfered out the back door, thief.
that is a 100% LIE and you damn well know it is. Have you no pride or
respect??? all you fucking do is lie and harass me and my friends,
directly and indirectly
1. I don't believe I'm lying. In fact the three people who told me about
how you got fired have more credibility than you. It's really funny that
you dare to act outraged when you think someone else is lying.
2, You have friends? It sure doesn't look like it based on your latest
beg-a-thons. So which "friends" am I harassing? Kari? I actually feel
sorry for the stupid ditz. Traci Da St0000000000000000pid? Double that.
Who is left?
Not many considering how I showed him Larry M is totally laughing at
him and talking with Jenny Gump about him behind his back. Hell even
Josh talks shit about him behind his back and then lies to him about
what he said. hmmm so did TraciDaStupid and Amy. Weird how many people
talk shit about him behind his back and he is totally unaware of it.
--

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZpDjacMGIM

Emmett Gulley Jr.
2014-07-15 00:15:36 UTC
Post by Albätross
[...]
LOL! I am totally aware of it. in fact, i gotta little something for him and all the rest of the assholes and bitches coming real soon.

and with that, you can shut the fuck up.
Ms. Kitty
2014-07-15 01:50:44 UTC
Post by Albätross
Not many considering how I showed him Larry M is totally laughing at
him and talking with Jenny Gump about him behind his back. Hell even
Josh talks shit about him behind his back and then lies to him about
what he said. hmmm so did TraciDaStupid and Amy. Weird how many people
talk shit about him behind his back and he is totally unaware of it.
LOL! I am totally aware of it. in fact, i gotta little something for him and
all the rest of the assholes and bitches coming real soon.

and with that, you can shut the fuck up.
Have you, Emmett, ever thought about shutting up? You know, all that good
advice about you have the right to remain silent, when you were stalking
Katie? I reminded you about your wife Amy every day for a week before she
died, but you still rejected all of my advice. I wonder if things could
have been different?
Emmett Gulley Jr.
2014-07-15 01:57:51 UTC
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
Post by Albätross
Not many considering how I showed him Larry M is totally laughing at
him and talking with Jenny Gump about him behind his back. Hell even
Josh talks shit about him behind his back and then lies to him about
what he said. hmmm so did TraciDaStupid and Amy. Weird how many people
talk shit about him behind his back and he is totally unaware of it.
LOL! I am totally aware of it. in fact, i gotta little something for him and
all the rest of the assholes and bitches coming real soon.
and with that, you can shut the fuck up.
Have you, Emmett, ever thought about shutting up? You know, all that good
advice about you have the right to remain silent, when you were stalking
Katie? I reminded you about your wife Amy every day for a week before she
died, but you still rejected all of my advice. I wonder if things could
have been different?
the shutting up begins with you not me and the nice MPD agrees with me

you have no place to offer me advice.

SHUT YOUR FUCKING WHORE ASS MOUTH BITCH
Albätross
2014-07-15 02:12:33 UTC
On Mon, 14 Jul 2014 18:57:51 -0700 (PDT), "Emmett Gulley Jr."
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
Post by Ms. Kitty
Have you, Emmett, ever thought about shutting up? You know, all that good
advice about you have the right to remain silent, when you were stalking
Katie? I reminded you about your wife Amy every day for a week before she
died, but you still rejected all of my advice. I wonder if things could
have been different?
the shutting up begins with you not me and the nice MPD agrees with me
Then name the officer who said that because I want to hear him say it
himself.
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
you have no place to offer me advice.
More like you have no brain to accept it.
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
SHUT YOUR FUCKING WHORE ASS MOUTH BITCH
So you are judging her a whore? Thought you said don't judge?

Emmett Gulley Jr.
2014-07-15 02:59:25 UTC
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
Post by Ms. Kitty
Have you, Emmett, ever thought about shutting up? You know, all that good
advice about you have the right to remain silent, when you were stalking
Katie? I reminded you about your wife Amy every day for a week before she
died, but you still rejected all of my advice. I wonder if things could
have been different?
the shutting up begins with you not me and the nice MPD agrees with me
Then name the officer who said that because I want to hear him say it
himself.
doesn't work that way asshole
Albätross
2014-07-15 11:30:33 UTC
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
Post by Ms. Kitty
Have you, Emmett, ever thought about shutting up? You know, all that good
advice about you have the right to remain silent, when you were stalking
Katie? I reminded you about your wife Amy every day for a week before she
died, but you still rejected all of my advice. I wonder if things could
have been different?
the shutting up begins with you not me and the nice MPD agrees with me
Then name the officer who said that because I want to hear him say it
himself.
doesn't work that way asshole
Your refusal to name them shows that you are lying again. If real
officers had said that then they would be man enough to stand by it.

Ms. Kitty
2014-07-15 03:19:27 UTC
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
Post by Albätross
[...]
S-u-r-e it does, emma! Please have someone post when you go to jail. It's
the only reason I check in theses days! LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GazE8PAL-DE
%
and she jumps from fakey to emmett and turns on the hate with no cause
Emmett Gulley Jr.
2014-07-15 04:18:55 UTC
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
Post by Albätross
[...]
I won't be going to jail. you staukers have said this for 5 years and it hasn't happened nor will it ever happen.

The cops know about you. LOL!
Albätross
2014-07-15 11:32:01 UTC
On Mon, 14 Jul 2014 21:18:55 -0700 (PDT), "Emmett Gulley Jr."
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
Post by Ms. Kitty
S-u-r-e it does, emma! Please have someone post when you go to jail. It's
the only reason I check in theses days! LOL
I won't be going to jail. you staukers have said this for 5 years and it hasn't happened nor will it ever happen.
Because everyone has been tolerant of you.
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
The cops know about you. LOL!
The FBI knows about you and your 14 years worth of threats.

Checkmate
2014-07-15 05:18:04 UTC
Checkmate!
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
SHUT YOUR FUCKING WHORE ASS MOUTH BITCH
Well THAT was rather harsh...

-Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook
%
2014-07-15 05:24:55 UTC
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts
by Checkmate!
but are you going to do it
Checkmate

-Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook
%
i've only seen it when i told you to
Checkmate

-Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook
Albätross
2014-07-15 02:05:35 UTC
On Mon, 14 Jul 2014 17:15:36 -0700 (PDT), "Emmett Gulley Jr."
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
Post by Albätross
sorry for the stupid ditz. Traci Da St0000000000000000pid? Double that.
Who is left?
Not many considering how I showed him Larry M is totally laughing at
him and talking with Jenny Gump about him behind his back. Hell even
Josh talks shit about him behind his back and then lies to him about
what he said. hmmm so did TraciDaStupid and Amy. Weird how many people
talk shit about him behind his back and he is totally unaware of it.
LOL! I am totally aware of it. in fact, i gotta little something for him and all the rest of the assholes and bitches coming real soon.
and with that, you can shut the fuck up.
Did you cape show up so you can make the video of yourself dressed as
Super Dweeb??

Emmett Gulley Jr.
2014-07-15 02:07:03 UTC
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
Post by Albätross
sorry for the stupid ditz. Traci Da St0000000000000000pid? Double that.
Who is left?
Not many considering how I showed him Larry M is totally laughing at
him and talking with Jenny Gump about him behind his back. Hell even
Josh talks shit about him behind his back and then lies to him about
what he said. hmmm so did TraciDaStupid and Amy. Weird how many people
talk shit about him behind his back and he is totally unaware of it.
LOL! I am totally aware of it. in fact, i gotta little something for him and all the rest of the assholes and bitches coming real soon.
and with that, you can shut the fuck up.
Did you cape show up so you can make the video of yourself dressed as
Super Dweeb??
thanks for proving my point. retaliation begins now
Albätross
2014-07-15 02:21:46 UTC
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
Post by Albätross
sorry for the stupid ditz. Traci Da St0000000000000000pid? Double that.
Who is left?
Not many considering how I showed him Larry M is totally laughing at
him and talking with Jenny Gump about him behind his back. Hell even
Josh talks shit about him behind his back and then lies to him about
what he said. hmmm so did TraciDaStupid and Amy. Weird how many people
talk shit about him behind his back and he is totally unaware of it.
LOL! I am totally aware of it. in fact, i gotta little something for him and all the rest of the assholes and bitches coming real soon.
and with that, you can shut the fuck up.
Did you cape show up so you can make the video of yourself dressed as
Super Dweeb??
thanks for proving my point. retaliation begins now
I thought that is what you have been trying to do all along when you
swore you would get revenge on me back in 2000? And then you have got
the return in 2009 where you swore you would get revenge too. I am
sure there are more but I am tired so I will add to the list in the
morning when I get on base.

Ms. Kitty
2014-07-15 03:25:49 UTC
Post by Albätross
Did you cape show up so you can make the video of yourself dressed as
Super Dweeb??
thanks for proving my point. retaliation begins now
Sure it does, emma! Don't you realize you have become a laughing stock?
But you have to have "common sense" to understand that. And why hasn't the
FBI came by after your email to them about me? You are a blowhard mental
case, just admit it and move on. . .
%
and we pick on emmett
vallor
2014-07-15 08:29:58 UTC
Post by %
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
Post by Albätross
Did you cape show up so you can make the video of yourself dressed as
Super Dweeb??
thanks for proving my point. retaliation begins now
Sure it does, emma! Don't you realize you have become a laughing
stock? But you have to have "common sense" to understand that. And
why hasn't the FBI came by after your email to them about me? You
are a blowhard mental case, just admit it and move on. . .
and we pick on emmett
He certainly seems to take up a lot of the froup's brainspace.

Role suction? Identified patient? Other appropriate psycobabble buzzwords?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Role_suction
-v
cipher
2014-07-15 10:32:28 UTC
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
Post by Albätross
sorry for the stupid ditz. Traci Da St0000000000000000pid? Double that.
Who is left?
Not many considering how I showed him Larry M is totally laughing at
him and talking with Jenny Gump about him behind his back. Hell even
Josh talks shit about him behind his back and then lies to him about
what he said. hmmm so did TraciDaStupid and Amy. Weird how many people
talk shit about him behind his back and he is totally unaware of it.
LOL! I am totally aware of it. in fact, i gotta little something for
him and all the rest of the assholes and bitches coming real soon.
and with that, you can shut the fuck up.
Did you cape show up so you can make the video of yourself dressed as
Super Dweeb??
thanks for proving my point. retaliation begins now
What a fucking joke you are...

"retaliation begins now" I imagine that everyone is so ascared...

<snicker>
)\ ( ) /( Cipher/Proud Member, Netscum Alumni Association
)-(0^^0)-( Bungmunch U./AHM Memorial Institute of ***@x0r1n6/Dean
)/ \\// \( Colonel/1st Virginia Volunteers/CeSium Brigade
(oo) Registered Linux User #556617
/ ~~ \ Empire of APDD/#6-5p07/VLNOC Cohort #1407
***@o ***@o Keeper of the alt.CeSium FAQ
Sn!pe
2014-07-14 22:36:02 UTC
[...]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePaHG6g7uFw&feature=kp
Yay, Rutles! Rock on!
--
^Ï^. Tr!pe and On!ons <***@notforspam.fsnet.co.uk>

My pet rock Gordon just loves On!ons.
Siri Crews
2014-07-14 23:44:01 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
[...]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePaHG6g7uFw&feature=kp
Yay, Rutles! Rock on!
More music from UC Davis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjWpSfkLyQc
Beethoven: Symphony No. 9; Handel: Organ Concerto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRjyxr1ysKw
Carl Orff - Carmina Burana (Full HD) (Full Concert)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbgTalzqQqs
Australia not Davis.
Sn!pe
2014-07-15 07:52:22 UTC
Siri Crews <***@yahoo.com> wrote:

[...]
Post by Siri Crews
More music from UC Davis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjWpSfkLyQc
Beethoven: Symphony No. 9; Handel: Organ Concerto
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRjyxr1ysKw
Carl Orff - Carmina Burana (Full HD) (Full Concert)
Very nice, thanks. :)
Post by Siri Crews
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbgTalzqQqs
Australia not Davis.
Carltona Beerana !

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWkldcROkSc>
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe <***@notforspam.fsnet.co.uk>

My pet rock Gordon just is.
Sn!pe
2014-07-14 22:43:32 UTC
What's the matter, "Stevie" ? Haven't you got
anything to say about this, Mr 41 Days Old?

What a fake.
Oh, really? ><snicker(*>
Anyway, what about that posting history, "Stevie"?
Leave AUK for long enough to put your
fat fingers to work at google groups.
I know it will be tough for you since
you're in here about 18 hours a day,
but you'll be OK. It's there cuz
unlike you, I don't x-no archive, ya
one trick hypocrite.
Oh /do/ come on, "Stevie", just one little article?
OK, if you're too stupid to do it yourself,
first here's your history - (7 articles) ya hypocrite.
Here's mine -
(18 articles or more than double yours)
Happy now, oh clueless one?
41 articles of yours according to that Google search? Feh.
Your first Usenet article was this one, posted just
one month eleven days ago:-
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2014 16:40:20 -0400
Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks
Subject: Re: Seriously?!?!?
In article
Are you related to Booji Boy?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRguZr0xCOc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufch7wpbkhM
Here's an example of one of /my/ posts from *ten* years ago:-
number1.nntp.dca.giganews.com!internal1.nntp.dca.giganews.com!border2.nntp
.dca.giganews.com!border1.nntp.dca.giganews.com!border1.nntp.ams.giganews.
com!nntp.giganews.com!news.zanker.org!newsfeed.icp.pl!newsfeed.atman.pl!ne
wsfeed.gazeta.pl!news.gazeta.pl!snipe
Newsgroups: alt.a.b.c.d.e.f.g.h.i.j.k.l.m.n.o.p.q.r.s.t.u.v.w.x.y.z
Subject: Re: abcdefg
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 23:58:28 +0000
abcdefg
hijklmnop
Is this where I form an orderly q?
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe <***@notforspam.fsnet.co.uk>

My pet rock Gordon just is.
Steve Hall
2014-07-15 15:55:03 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
What's the matter, "Stevie" ? Haven't you got
anything to say about this,
LOL! You're in here pining for me, Tripey. Try
getting a hobby *besides* AUK for a change, your
lack of any other activities can't be healthy for
you, old bean.
Post by Sn!pe
Mr 41 Days Old?
Your poasting history shows 7 poasts Mr X-No-Archive coward.
Post by Sn!pe
What a fake.
What a one trick hypocrite you are, Tripey.
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2014 16:40:20 -0400
Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks
In article
Are you related to Booji Boy?

Newsgroups: alt.a.b.c.d.e.f.g.h.i.j.k.l.m.n.o.p.q.r.s.t.u.v.w.x.y.z
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 23:58:28 +0000

-Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook
Checkmate
2014-07-14 23:18:43 UTC
Checkmate!
<snip>
Good gracious. You're as tedious as you are ignorant.
FNVW-E
HKYABWIH?

-Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook
Ms. Kitty
2014-07-15 01:36:23 UTC
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts
by Checkmate!
Done.
Wow, just wow. . .
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
2014-07-15 04:09:23 UTC
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

Ms. Kitty (aka Debbie The Menopausal Stalking FagHag), in
The Gay Retarded Drug-Addicted Chimp (aka Chimp The Coin-
Slot Operated SuckMonkey, aka JimJim The UberFaggot, aka
First check out what Emmett 'Prison Shower Pussy Pissbum'
Done.
Wow, just wow. . .
The lovebirds are getting awfully cozy, aren't they?

In which Checkmate admits he hopes Emmett Gulley fucks him:
MID: <k3m5nf$3pr$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <k3n7bu$far$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <k3oomj$cpd$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <k3pjk3$ei0$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <k3ut3o$190$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <k7j0mg$fca$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>

What does your following phrase mean:
"I hope you do, Emmett.",
in the context of Emmett's phrase:
"...AND YOU CAN FUCK YOURSELF",
Chimpy?

<snicker>

Post by Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
The lovebirds are getting awfully cozy, aren't they?
Don't make me get all psychoanalytic on you. I still can't the smell out from
the last time.
Ms. Kitty
2014-07-15 01:38:59 UTC
On Sat, 12 Jul 2014 02:02:20 -0700 (PDT), "Emmett Gulley Jr."
That's wrong and like Mr. lindsley said, the sooner they shut up, the
sooner i can be gone from AUK.
So Sergeant Scott Lindsley of the Melbourne Police Department has
spoken to you recently. Nice to see you outing yourself again after
you said you haven't been approached by anyone from law enforcement.
Oh and you will probably be getting another visit from him pretty soon
too.
Hopefully this is the time the good policeman won't be leaving without a
pissbum in handcuffs.
SMACKDOWN! SMACKDOWN! SMACKDOWN! SMACKDOWN! SMACKDOWN! SMACKDOWN!
SMACKDOWN! SMACKDOWN! SMACKDOWN! SMACKDOWN! SMACKDOWN! SMACKDOWN!
SMACKDOWN! SMACKDOWN! SMACKDOWN! SMACKDOWN! SMACKDOWN! SMACKDOWN!
SMACKDOWN! SMACKDOWN! SMACKDOWN! SMACKDOWN! SMACKDOWN! SMACKDOWN!
SMACKDOWN! SMACKDOWN! SMACKDOWN! SMACKDOWN! SMACKDOWN! SMACKDOWN!
SMACKDOWN! SMACKDOWN! SMACKDOWN! SMACKDOWN! SMACKDOWN! SMACKDOWN!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GazE8PAL-DE

Straight from Rancho Cucamonga aka San Bernidino, California. That wasn't
planned, BTW

Just an extra lol.
%
now she picks on someone else that's done her no harm
Ms. Kitty
Fakey has said tons of stuff bad about me, be honest for once in your life!
%
2014-07-15 03:24:47 UTC
Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by %
Post by Ms. Kitty
[...]
why shouldn't he its all you've ever done to him and out of no where ,
glue your head back on and don't try to con a con ,
you dislike anyone checkmate dislikes i bet he could make up ,
his own alter ego , hate it , and you would too just to win his favor
Ms. Kitty
2014-07-15 04:11:16 UTC
Post by %
Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by %
Post by Ms. Kitty
[...]
No, Usenet does not define me. I found emma to be a con, I have no
investment in this feud.
Emmett Gulley Jr.
THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH!
Ms. Kitty
2014-07-15 04:25:48 UTC
Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by %
Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by %
Post by Ms. Kitty
[...]

Make me, you little punk! DDTS Don't drop the soap!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GazE8PAL-DE
Emmett Gulley Jr.
2014-07-15 04:28:54 UTC
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by %
Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by %
Post by Ms. Kitty
[...]
I will make you bitch, because your ass needs to be kicked and i'm going to fucking do it! you ran your cocksucker once to may times and i'm out for your head
Ms. Kitty
2014-07-15 04:38:02 UTC
Post by Ms. Kitty
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GazE8PAL-DE
You still never figured out just how fucked up you are, emma.

You're not going to make me anything, retard. You can't even keep a job
more than six months, not to mention you can't find another job. I think
you need to sut your mouth and mind your own business. <good advice>
Emmett Gulley Jr.
NO, YOU should shut the fuck up and mind YOUR own business
Albätross
2014-07-15 12:15:38 UTC
On Tue, 15 Jul 2014 00:06:52 -0700 (PDT), "Emmett Gulley Jr."
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
Post by Ms. Kitty

You still never figured out just how fucked up you are, emma.
You're not going to make me anything, retard. You can't even keep a job
more than six months, not to mention you can't find another job. I think
you need to sut your mouth and mind your own business. <good advice>
NO, YOU should shut the fuck up and mind YOUR own business
Do me a favor... When you have another late night posting make a
Ustream video of yourself posting. I want to see how mentally
disturbed you get while replying to people.

vallor
2014-07-15 08:18:40 UTC
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
Post by Ms. Kitty
Make me, you little punk! DDTS Don't drop the soap!
I will make you bitch, because your ass needs to be kicked and i'm going to fucking do it! you ran your cocksucker once to may times and i'm out for your head
I may be mistaken, but I'm do believe this isn't protected speech.
-v
Albätross
2014-07-15 12:08:11 UTC
On Mon, 14 Jul 2014 21:28:54 -0700 (PDT), "Emmett Gulley Jr."
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
Post by Ms. Kitty
No, Usenet does not define me. I found emma to be a con, I have no
investment in this feud.
THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH!
Make me, you little punk! DDTS Don't drop the soap!
I will make you bitch, because your ass needs to be kicked and i'm going to fucking do it! you ran your cocksucker once to may times and i'm out for your head
There is another one for the FBI. Thank you emma.

%
jails have pump bottle soap now
Albätross
2014-07-15 11:58:34 UTC
On Mon, 14 Jul 2014 21:21:13 -0700 (PDT), "Emmett Gulley Jr."
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
Post by Ms. Kitty
No, Usenet does not define me. I found emma to be a con, I have no
investment in this feud.
THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH!
I love it when you caps lock cry like that.

%
i'm the checkmate , point made
Ms. Kitty
2014-07-15 01:43:50 UTC
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts
by Checkmate!
the sooner they shut up, the sooner i can be gone from AUK.
If you leave, how will you know whether anyone's talking about you or
not, and what difference would it make?
I noticed that emma didn't attempt to answer this question. When I asked
him to leave Usenet, that wasn't for me. . .that was for him. But emma
won't do anything for himself.
%
now she picks on someone else that has done her no harm
Ms. Kitty
2014-07-15 01:52:47 UTC
On Sat, 12 Jul 2014 14:08:19 -0400, Albätross Inscribed upon the Golden
[...]
using their computers to access the Internet and not to apply for jobs.
[...]
We are all a split second away from death. However, we can try to
better ourselves while we can.
One child is raised as a precious jewel and the child next door is
raised with rape, burns, beatings, starvation and psychological
torture of unspeakable cruelty. From where do all these heralded
"choices" spring?
Life choices that we all make even given bad circumstances. Emmett
just goes around blaming everyone else and doesn't even try to change
himself.
It's easier for him to blame others for his horrible life than it is
for him to accept that he has ruined it all by himself.
If I woke up one morning and realized I was as fucked up, as laughed at
as Emmett AND knew it was, as it is with him, all of my own doing...
...I'd blow my brains out.
Convicted of stalking/death threats on the internet. No teeth, no job,
no sense of personal hygiene, no woman, no decent food, living in a
rented room as the apex of his life at age 43...
Debasing himself by begging for money on Usenet, scheming to make a buck
off the death of his estranged wife who left him due to his mental and
physical abuse...
And all the while thinking everyone else has the problem, he is just
fine in the head...
Perhaps he wouldn't be able to take it IF he suddenly came to the
realization that he is to blame for his own circumstances?
That and much more, but I'm not licensed, by my niece is. . .
Ms. Kitty
2014-07-15 01:55:04 UTC
The staukers have you brain washed.
There's not much brain to wash, in his case.
BTW, psych meds can work miracles in some people, but they don't work
for everyone all the time. It's not an exact science by a long shot.
Still, I think you should explore the possibility that there's some
medication out there that could help you. There's no shame in that.
I know this to be true, many patients lie about their condition, not that
emma would *ever* do such a thing, but if you tell them the *truth*, they
might could help him.
Chimpy
2014-07-15 01:56:00 UTC
Checkmate!
Well, according to you anyone that knows what
an asshole Eaks is must be Fakey, and that's
just plain old wrong.
Perhaps more pertinently, anyone who gives a crap about Eaks must be
F[l]akey.
Well, Sn!pe slurps the loser so by your logic he must be F[l]akey.
What if they gave a crap and nobody took it?
What if they gave an orgy and nobody came?

-Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook
Ms. Kitty
Was that a rhetorical question? Because I almost answered it.
%
2014-07-15 03:34:13 UTC
Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by Chimpy
Well, according to you anyone that knows what
an asshole Eaks is must be Fakey, and that's
just plain old wrong.
Perhaps more pertinently, anyone who gives a crap about Eaks must
be F[l]akey.
Well, Sn!pe slurps the loser so by your logic he must be F[l]akey.
What if they gave a crap and nobody took it?
What if they gave an orgy and nobody came?
Was that a rhetorical question? Because I almost answered it.
and then we go back to playing tickle slap with checkmate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lS2nX4fuzqc
Checkmate
2014-07-15 06:06:20 UTC
Checkmate!
Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by Chimpy
Well, according to you anyone that knows what
an asshole Eaks is must be Fakey, and that's
just plain old wrong.
Perhaps more pertinently, anyone who gives a crap about Eaks must be
F[l]akey.
Well, Sn!pe slurps the loser so by your logic he must be F[l]akey.
What if they gave a crap and nobody took it?
What if they gave an orgy and nobody came?
Was that a rhetorical question? Because I almost answered it.
What's the answer?

-Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook
%
you're going to make the kitty flaps bark
Checkmate
2014-07-15 06:15:09 UTC
Checkmate!
Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by Chimpy
Well, according to you anyone that knows what
an asshole Eaks is must be Fakey, and that's
just plain old wrong.
Perhaps more pertinently, anyone who gives a crap about Eaks
must be F[l]akey.
Well, Sn!pe slurps the loser so by your logic he must be F[l]akey.
What if they gave a crap and nobody took it?
What if they gave an orgy and nobody came?
Was that a rhetorical question? Because I almost answered it.
What's the answer?
you're going to make the kitty flaps bark
Actually, I think I'm going to punch a panel or two before I start
getting behind.

-Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook
%
2014-07-15 06:22:48 UTC
Post by %
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading
posts by Checkmate!
Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by Chimpy
In article
Well, according to you anyone that knows what
an asshole Eaks is must be Fakey, and that's
just plain old wrong.
Perhaps more pertinently, anyone who gives a crap about Eaks
must be F[l]akey.
Well, Sn!pe slurps the loser so by your logic he must be
F[l]akey.
What if they gave a crap and nobody took it?
What if they gave an orgy and nobody came?
Was that a rhetorical question? Because I almost answered it.
What's the answer?
you're going to make the kitty flaps bark
Actually, I think I'm going to punch a panel or two before I start
getting behind.
i'm ahead 3 days right now on my reports ,
i'll be good until pay day i'm not consulting much now because ,
no one is building anything new next month looks good ,
a group home for teens , local teens
Checkmate
2014-07-15 01:56:51 UTC
Checkmate!
I've never k'lamed to have a Lotus, Eaks, in fact
I don't own any foreign made automobiles. I'm retired
from Ford motor so I tend to purchase those.
ford? YUK!
I like them.
Speaking of *YUK* ..
http://bayimg.com/AapdgaaFe
How can you fuck that?
Different strokes for different folks.
How can you fuck that?
Geigh!

-Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook
Anglo.Saxon
2014-07-15 02:19:53 UTC
..., his hideous
big-nosed buck-toothed shambling sagging floppy-wattled ginger
internet-ordered trainwreck of a wife. >
Good God, man!

I hate myself when I can't not laff.
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
2014-07-15 03:51:59 UTC
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

The Gay Retarded Drug-Addicted Chimp (aka Chimpy The Coin-Slot
Operated SuckMonkey, aka JimJim The UberFaggot, aka Checkmate), in
I suspect those Chimpy posts yesterday were a fakey sock. He loves
getting peed on. He's admitted it.
Lovely backpedal from your swishy closet exit, Chimpy... do be sure
not to slam your closet door *too* hard as you scramble back into the
safety of deep in your closet... you've been kicking at your closet
door so hard lately those hinges are likely to give way any minute
now.

You faggot.

<snicker>
[...]

Do I really deserve this kind of nonsense? Whatever, guy.
Do you suppose yourself worthy of my specially editing your intro?
Post by Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
FNVWE [sic]: Seems as if Emmett has a disability. Would you treat him
the same way if he were, say, a paraplegic, but otherwise "emotionally
normal"?
Big difference.
Not really. Both are disabilities that prevent people from naturally
doing certain things. In once case, that would be "walk". In the other
case, part of it is "accept what others are telling him", and "even
considering that there might be a problem".
Exactly. Except wherein the person who can't walk usually cannot fix
his nervous system such that he can walk again, a person with mental
problems can fix those mental problems.

But the whole point is moot. Emmett has already stated that the two
evaluations he's had while being Baker Acted prove he's sane.

The only other alternative is that he's a lazy worthless pissbum.
[schizophrenia]
[schizophrenia]
[bipolar disorder]
[bipolar disorder]
[bipolar disorder]
Except that they are mental disorders, these don't have much to do with
narcissistic personality disorder.
The clinical "schizophrenia" is loss of touch with reality, which is
treated with anti-psychotics. Therapy helps.
"Bipolar disorder" (which used to be called "manic/depressive") is a
mood disorder, and is treated with mood stabilizers. Therapy helps here too.
Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD) is a personality disorder, and
is much, much harder to treat than the more common ailments you mention.
One of the toughest parts of the disorder to contend with is that the
person won't admit there's anything wrong, even if their life is a shambles.
Regarding that, I'll leave you with the first paragraph of
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder#Treatment
_ _ _ _ _ _ _
Clinical strategies are outlined by Heinz Kohut, Stephen M. Johnson and
James F. Masterson, while Johns[20] discusses a continuum of severity
and the kinds of therapy most effective in different cases. Schema
Therapy, a form of therapy developed by Jeffrey Young that integrates
several therapeutic approaches (psychodynamic, cognitive, behavioral
etc.), also offers an approach for the treatment of NPD.[38] It is
unusual for people to seek therapy for NPD. This is partly due to the
NPD sufferers’ not believing they have a problem. Most, if not all, are
unable to see the destructive damage they are causing to themselves and
to others and usually only seek treatment at the insistence of relatives
and friends.[6] Unconscious fears of exposure or inadequacy often cause
defensive disdain of therapeutic processes.[39][40] Pattern change
strategies, over a long period of time, are for narcissists to work on
increasing their ability to become more empathetic in everyday
relationships. To help modify their sense of entitlement and
self-centeredness schema, the strategy is to help them identify how to
utilize their unique talents and to help others for reasons other than
their own personal gain. This is not so much to change their
self-perception of their "entitlement" feeling but more to help them
empathize with others. Another type of treatment would be temperament
change.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _
Which is moot. Emmett's been evaluated and found to be a perfectly
sane and thoroughly lazy pissbum.

You're conflating laziness and insanity.
Post by Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
Except Emmett has already stated that during the two times he was
Baker Acted, he was mentally evaluated and found to be sane.
"Sane" is a legal term, not a medical term. In that case, it would mean
that Emmett convinced the evaluators that he knew the difference between
"right" and "wrong". But that's not what would be evaluated.
No, what would be evaluated is whether or not he is a danger to himself,
to others, or is himself gravely disabled -- without one of these
conditions, they can't hold him on a 72-hour hold.
But even if Emmett didn't self-report properly to meet any of those
conditions (and given the nature of NPD, that would certainly be a
question), there's still the fact that not meeting any of those extreme
criteria doesn't mean the person "has no mental issues". Someone
doesn't have to be having a crisis for their life to be in shambles from
NPD.
Wow, Emmett... even your biggest defender to date is saying you have
mental issues. What do you have to say to that?

<snicker>
Nevertheless, the fact that he was making multiple suicide threats would
qualify as "a danger to himself", and even you have to admit that he was
doing that. That was a crisis, and its too bad he didn't get picked up
and re-evaluated.
Except he was using that as a rather transparent attempt at
shamelessly mooching more money, and everyone who knew him and what he
is about saw through it immediately. He never intended to commit
suicide. He was no more in "crisis" than at any other time in his
life. He's just a lazy mooching pissbum who will say anything if he
thinks it'll get him what he wants.
If anything, that might have given him exposure to
some one person that would finally convince him that something has been
wrong in the long term. Unfortunately, it looks like nobody cared to
report the problem (or didn't care to take action), because dealing with
someone with NPD will chronically wear down anybody trying to help.
I speak from experience regarding that -- someone I know has NPD, and I
finally had to stop all contact with them. (There's a lot of attrition
in a NPD sufferer's life.)
If you feel so badly for Emmett, then do what your conscience is
demanding of you... send him large portions of your hard-earned money,
take him into your home, let him drain you of your savings and your
energy, put up with his bullshit until you grow tired of his abusive,
mooching ways and kick him to the curb the same as everyone else has
done.

You'll soon learn that you're throwing your pearls before the laziest
swine in the world. No matter what, he'll never improve himself,
because to do that, he has to admit he is the cause of his fucked up
life, and Emmett can never be wrong.

And after you've drop-kicked him out of your home and your life, he'll
attack you for not giving more and more and more. He's a midget
vampire ghoul who'd drain your blood out of you if he thinks he can
get away with it and profit from it somehow... how Amy ever survived
being married to the little mooch I'll never know, but I'd wager it
shortened her life considerably.

No money for Emmett Earl Gulley, Jr.
Boycott The Pissbum!

<snicker>
[...]

NOW YOU'VE SAID THE WRONG WORDS MOTHER FUCKER!

YOUR ASS IS GRASS MOTHER FUCKER. I AM GOING TO DESTROY YOU!
Ms. Kitty
%
2014-07-15 04:46:00 UTC
Post by Ms. Kitty
On Tuesday, July 15, 2014 12:14:45 AM UTC-4, Friendly Neighborhood
Post by Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>
vallor, in
On 07/13/2014 10:15 PM, Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzzWEeiUf3Y
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
2014-07-15 05:09:38 UTC
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

Emmett 'Prison Shower Pussy Pissbum' Gulley Jr., in
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
NOW YOU'VE SAID THE WRONG WORDS MOTHER FUCKER!
Was... was it something I said? LOL
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
YOUR ASS
Stop thinking about guy's asses, RuntFaggot. LOL
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
IS GRASS MOTHER FUCKER. I AM GOING TO DESTROY YOU!
What're you gonna do, steal a ladder and gnaw my kneecaps off? LOL

Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
Post by Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>
I speak from experience regarding that -- someone I know has NPD, and I
finally had to stop all contact with them. (There's a lot of attrition
in a NPD sufferer's life.)
If you feel so badly for Emmett, then do what your conscience is
demanding of you... send him large portions of your hard-earned money[. . .]
Again, to iterate -- ain't gonna happen.
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
NOW YOU'VE SAID THE WRONG WORDS MOTHER FUCKER!
YOUR ASS IS GRASS MOTHER FUCKER. I AM GOING TO DESTROY YOU!
His description is very close to some of the hard luck cases I've been
witness to. In fact, I think anybody who has reached middle age, and
has lived any kind of eventful life, has had one or two of such
situations come up. That's real life, which sometimes puts ordinary
folks in film noir situations with not-so-ordinary folks.

So I don't think there's any reason to be getting hot under the
collar...better to redirect your energies talking to people close to you
that you trust. Tell them that you think you're fine, but maybe it's
time you got a second opinion about that -- and ask for help getting to
the right kind of doctor for a real psychiatric evaluation. There is
absolutely nothing to worry about, no matter how such an evaluation
goes. Either it comes up with something, in which case you can start
the rest of your life -- or they don't find anything, in which case you
are no worse off than you were before.
-v
Albätross
2014-07-15 12:03:42 UTC
On Mon, 14 Jul 2014 21:23:09 -0700 (PDT), "Emmett Gulley Jr."
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
[...]
Which ones didn't you understand? Was it vampure? Ghoul?
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
YOUR ASS IS GRASS MOTHER FUCKER. I AM GOING TO DESTROY YOU!
Like you distroyed Katie and I? Cujo? Rhonda? Alex? Or how you
distroyed your 4th of July pants? Please define " DESTROY YOU!" for
the record.

vallor
2014-07-15 08:47:52 UTC
Post by Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
If you feel so badly for Emmett, then do what your conscience is
demanding of you...
No, it isn't -- you are presenting this as a black/white fallacy.

I've taken care of my share of hard luck cases. Some have worked out.
A couple haven't. There is nothing about my conscience that demands (or
even twinges) for me to send money to some guy I don't know.

That's not the help he needs at this point -- he needs to trust someone
near him, and listen to them when they tell him to get a psych
evaluation. Not just the gross 72-hour-hold evaluation to make sure he
doesn't kack himself, but a real, in-depth examination.

So no, I'm not sending anybody any money -- that's crazy talk. But
Posting on the Usenet is a different matter: No reason not to speak up
and say something, even if it is jousting at windmills...
-v
Swinging Chad
2014-07-15 06:16:09 UTC
Checkmate!
I've never k'lamed to have a Lotus, Eaks, in fact
I don't own any foreign made automobiles. I'm retired
from Ford motor so I tend to purchase those.
ford? YUK!
I like them.
Speaking of *YUK* ..
http://bayimg.com/AapdgaaFe
How can you fuck that?
Fakey! It *IS* you after all !!
Oh boy, you had us all fooled there for a minute...
<*)snicker><
--
My pet rock Gordon just cheered.
Jordan is always smiling

-Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook
Checkmate
2014-07-15 08:03:24 UTC
Checkmate!
[...]
I've just remembered who it is: it's our
old friend the Fabulous Farting Fakey, yay!
Well, according to you anyone that knows what
an asshole Eaks is must be Fakey, and that's
just plain old wrong.
Sez you, Stevie, the man with no posting history.
I have a posting history
Point to it please, "Stevie".
and so do you. Yours
shows you're obsessed with Fakey, you see him
behind way yonder too many posters, ya one trick
hypocrite.
that wont happen, kinda like the "lotus"
I've never k'lamed to have a Lotus, Eaks, in fact
I don't own any foreign made automobiles. I'm retired
from Ford motor so I tend to purchase those.
ford? YUK!
Raleigh.
...in a can.

-Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook
Checkmate
2014-07-15 08:05:24 UTC
Checkmate!
I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.
Don't piss on an electrified fence.
Chimpy pissed on Fakey.

-Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook
Sn!pe
2014-07-15 08:16:38 UTC
Post by Checkmate
I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.
Don't piss on an electrified fence.
Chimpy pissed on Fakey.
Is Fakey an electrified farce? Did it piss him off?
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe <***@notforspam.fsnet.co.uk>

My pet rock Gordon just is.
Checkmate
2014-07-15 08:24:27 UTC
Checkmate!
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Checkmate
I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.
Don't piss on an electrified fence.
Chimpy pissed on Fakey.
Is Fakey an electrified farce? Did it piss him off?
He started mumbling something about it being better to be pissed on then
pissed off. He looked quite happy, in fact.

-Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook
Siri Crews
2014-07-15 11:34:00 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Checkmate
I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.
Don't piss on an electrified fence.
Chimpy pissed on Fakey.
Is Fakey an electrified farce? Did it piss him off?
Do socket puppets dream of electrified inflatable sheep?
Sn!pe
2014-07-15 11:49:08 UTC
Siri Crews <***@yahoo.com> wrote:

[...]
Post by Siri Crews
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Checkmate
I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.
Don't piss on an electrified fence.
Chimpy pissed on Fakey.
Is Fakey an electrified farce? Did it piss him off?
Do socket puppets dream of electrified inflatable sheep?
They do if they're dicks.
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe <***@notforspam.fsnet.co.uk>

My pet rock Gordon just is.
cipher
2014-07-15 15:44:29 UTC
On Tue, 15 Jul 2014 04:34:00 -0700, Siri Crews Inscribed upon the Golden
Post by Siri Crews
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Checkmate
I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.
Don't piss on an electrified fence.
Chimpy pissed on Fakey.
Is Fakey an electrified farce? Did it piss him off?
Do socket puppets dream of electrified inflatable sheep?
I read that book, the one by Emmett K. Dick. Its about these mutant runt
shemales called Cockrunners...