Fakey needs a new mission statement
Checkmate
2014-07-12 03:45:49 UTC
Since Fakey's stated purpose for infesting AUK was to be a Champion of
the Downtrodden and defend delicate little flowers like Emmett from all
the Evildoers, and since Emmett turned on him just like everyone but
Fakey always knew he would, it seems to me that it's time for Fakey to
revise his mission statement and reason for existence. Surely he can
find something more constructive to do then spew faglames at everyone
constantly, post bogus MIDs, and brag about his alleged "Awesomeness"
every day. How about it, Fakey? Can you think of any other worthwhile
reason to be here, other than to vent your anger and hatred at all your
enemies, real and imagined? Unlike Emmett, I think YOU could actually
be rehabilitated.
--
Checkmate

"The Man Who Destroyed Fakey and Made Him Have a Total Meltdown"

KotAGoR XXXIV
AUK Hammer of Thor award, Feb. 2012
co-winner, Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook,
Line & Sinker award, May 2001
Copyright © 2014
all rights reserved

"They trust me. Dumb fucks."
-Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
2014-07-12 05:04:51 UTC
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

The Gay Retarded Drug-Addicted Chimp (aka Chimpy The Coin-Slot
Operated SuckMonkey, aka Checkmate), in
Post by Checkmate
Since Fakey's stated purpose for infesting AUK was to be a Champion of
the Downtrodden and defend delicate little flowers like Emmett from all
the Evildoers,
Where did I state that, Chimpy?
Post by Checkmate
and since Emmett turned on him just like everyone but
Fakey always knew he would,
Gee, that must be why I never told him my real-life identity, eh?

You moron. LOL
Post by Checkmate
it seems to me that it's time for Fakey to
revise his mission statement and reason for existence. Surely he can
find something more constructive to do then spew faglames at everyone
Not everyone, just those of you who've shown a predisposition for
hungering for cock, Chimpy. You know, like you do. If anyone doesn't
believe that truth, they can check your own unedited words in the MIDs
in my .sig.

<snicker>
Post by Checkmate
constantly, post bogus MIDs,
You mean MIDs that contain your own unedited words, admitting that
you're a boner hungry poof, which you've thus far only run from?

Well, not *only* run from... you melted down, too.

<snicker>
Post by Checkmate
and brag about his alleged "Awesomeness" every day.
When have I ever bragged about my "awesomeness", Chimpy?

Oh, you think me discussing myself is "bragging" *because* I'm
"awesome". Jealous much, Chimpy, you pathetically weak minimum-wage
lonely faggot?

<snicker>
Post by Checkmate
How about it, Fakey?
How about you stop running away from me, so you can continue your
meltdown, you coward. LOL
Post by Checkmate
Can you think of any other worthwhile
reason to be here, other than to vent your anger and hatred at all your
enemies, real and imagined? Unlike Emmett, I think YOU could actually
be rehabilitated.
I'd rather continue to kick your faggoty ass across Usenet, Chimpy.

And you're powerless to stop me from doing so. All you can do is
continue to run away from me, proving that you have no refutation of
your own words admitting to being a boner hungry poof and cowardly
kook.

Melt, Chimpy, melt.

Muahaha, etc.
--
FNVWe:
"The Man Who Spanked Chimpy Checkmate The Cowardly CockSmoker Out Of

In which Checkmate says he wants to spank guys all night long:
MID: <k3m5ls$3pr$***@news.mixmin.net>

In which Checkmate confesses his desire to fuck who he claims is a
guy:
MID: <k3oolf$cpe$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <k9nj0v$u4a$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <l8ogd6$1cd$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <lclrtd$eei$***@news.mixmin.net>

In which Checkmate admits he'd definitely fuck a male dog:
MID: <k2h0j1$6ll$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <k4dsc7$l32$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <k5m8o5$vmq$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>

In which Checkmate admits to having a golden showers fetish:
MID: <k79p80$9ps$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <k8t9l0$nf0$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <k8t9kv$nev$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <k994eg$77l$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <k9i8is$sna$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <lf3noh$sqv$***@news.mixmin.net>

In which Checkmate asks a guy for a blowjob (again):
MID: <ka4m1r$8rs$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <knd50p$7ni$***@news.albasani.net>
MID: <knnmme$3a4$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <kp77db$rqk$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <kvvjjb$a8t$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <kvvjjb$a8u$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l069qt$g3j$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l1b6g1$qqv$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l65hh2$jpd$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l9b7ha$ret$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <lfe72e$q0s$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <lffimp$k2f$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>

Checkmate's got a thing about tickling guy's asses with random
objects:
MID: <l8rapt$rfm$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <lfm4f8$3jb$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <li2ao1$3rf$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>

Checkmate's so gay he repeatedly insists that a picture of a vagina is
actually an asshole and balls... he went on and on about assholes and
balls... couldn't shut up about them:
MID: <l84jo7$cnd$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l84oip$icu$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l85ste$ao$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l87aud$saf$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l88ptv$nlj$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l8dvdt$tj2$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l8kl20$91i$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l8psgt$m7d$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l8rapv$rfm$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l98brg$6hp$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <ldg914$pel$***@news.mixmin.net>

Chimpy Checkmate's Famous Faggotisms:
=====================================
MID: <***@news.alt.net>
"Best you keester a kielbasa."

MID: <knnmmb$3a4$***@news.mixmin.net>
"If you see a dick, suck it."

MID: <***@news.alt.net>
"The Winchester 1892 would make a damned-good dildo."

MID: <l61jjg$tth$***@news.mixmin.net>
"Pump a rump."

MID: <l9d76m$k1v$***@news.mixmin.net>
"You gerbils are always in the dark."

MID: <lal84d$g2u$***@news.mixmin.net>
"I gotta gay named Guido from Jersey"

MID: <lamgt8$b2d$***@news.mixmin.net>
"If they're soft, yer probably blowin' it all wrong."

MID: <lchub0$q96$***@news.mixmin.net>
"Hitler would have made a damned good Queen."

MID: <lcsgjb$obk$***@news.mixmin.net>
"Don't get slapped by the cocks you crave."

MID: <***@dizum.com>
To a nearly toothless man:
"I wouldn't pay you to suck my dick if your last tooth fell out."
So Chimpy *prefers* paying nearly toothless men for blowjobs,
but not *fully* toothless men. LOL

MID: <***@dizum.com>
"If I send you some money, will you suck Greg's dick?"
Chimpy likes to watch. LOL
=====================================

What a FAG!

Melt, Chimpy, melt.
Froth, Chimpy, froth.
Dance, Chimpy, dance!

<snicker>

/\ Properly known as Bill
\ /\ The Monster You Kooks Can't Handle
\ / \ THERE IS NO CABAL - LONG LIVE THE NEW CABAL
\/ The AUK coup is complete. The Old Cabal is no more.

Accept no substitutes...
if it's from Databasix, it's a sure bet it's from a kook.

databasix.com / PacketDerm, LLC / COTSE:
all branches of the same malignant tree.

-Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook
Sn!pe
2014-07-12 11:33:21 UTC
Post by Checkmate
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts
by Checkmate!
Post by Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
boner hungry poof
Did Frenzied Faglamer Fakey *REALLY* fart that?
Colour me shocked.
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe <***@notforspam.fsnet.co.uk>

My pet rock Gordon just looked away.
Checkmate
2014-07-12 18:21:41 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Checkmate
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts
by Checkmate!
Post by Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
boner hungry poof
Did Frenzied Faglamer Fakey *REALLY* fart that?
Colour me shocked.
It's all he thinks about. WTF is wrong with that guy? Between that and
his ASCII "art" picture of a guy's spread ass and balls that he insists
is really a "vagina," I'm seriously concerned about his mental health.

-Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook
Emmett Gulley Jr.
2014-07-12 06:35:50 UTC
Post by Checkmate
Since Fakey's stated purpose for infesting AUK was to be a Champion of
the Downtrodden and defend delicate little flowers like Emmett from all
the Evildoers, and since Emmett turned on him just like everyone but
Fakey always knew he would, it seems to me that it's time for Fakey to
revise his mission statement and reason for existence. Surely he can
find something more constructive to do then spew faglames at everyone
constantly, post bogus MIDs, and brag about his alleged "Awesomeness"
every day. How about it, Fakey? Can you think of any other worthwhile
reason to be here, other than to vent your anger and hatred at all your
enemies, real and imagined? Unlike Emmett, I think YOU could actually
be rehabilitated.
Fakey's Challenge to me is laughable at best because I don't have the money for half of what he wants me to do.

Fakey has FAILED miserably in trying to play mind games with me.
Post by Checkmate
--
Checkmate
"The Man Who Destroyed Fakey and Made Him Have a Total Meltdown"
KotAGoR XXXIV
AUK Hammer of Thor award, Feb. 2012
co-winner, Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook,
Line & Sinker award, May 2001
Copyright ï¿oe 2014
all rights reserved
"They trust me. Dumb fucks."
-Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook
Checkmate
2014-07-12 06:46:59 UTC
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
Fakey's Challenge to me is laughable at best because I don't have the money for half of what he wants me to do.
Fakey has FAILED miserably in trying to play mind games with me.
Of course it is, and he knows it. Fakey couldn't make good on the real
estate or the money, so he does what he knows best... bullshit and
bluffery... like "challenging" me to drive 1200 miles to race a car he's
yet to prove he even owns.

BTW, please start looking for a job... like tomorrow. I actually would
like to be proven wrong about you.

-Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook
Emmett Gulley Jr.
2014-07-12 07:58:33 UTC
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
Fakey's Challenge to me is laughable at best because I don't have the money for half of what he wants me to do.
Fakey has FAILED miserably in trying to play mind games with me.
Of course it is, and he knows it. Fakey couldn't make good on the real
estate or the money, so he does what he knows best... bullshit and
bluffery... like "challenging" me to drive 1200 miles to race a car he's
yet to prove he even owns.
BTW, please start looking for a job... like tomorrow. I actually would
like to be proven wrong about you.
Dude, I am going to be honest. I need at least $100.
-Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook
Janithor
2014-07-12 08:27:19 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
Dude, I am going to be honest. I need at least $100.
Emmett, you need help with basic life skills. More importantly you need
to admit to yourself that you have a problem and you need help. There's
nothing wrong with admitting that, I wonder if you're scared to confront
or something. But you're in denial, you have a problem, I wish you'd
get some help to work on it. Until you recognize it and admit it you
will keep spinning your wheels like you've been doing here for 14 years.
Anglo.Saxon
2014-07-12 08:43:32 UTC
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
Dude, I am going to be honest. I need at least $100.
Emmett, you need help with basic life skills. More importantly you need
to admit to yourself that you have a problem and you need help. There's
nothing wrong with admitting that, I wonder if you're scared to confront
or something. But you're in denial, you have a problem, I wish you'd
get some help to work on it. Until you recognize it and admit it you
will keep spinning your wheels like you've been doing here for 14 years.
I understand what you're saying, but sincerely, is Emmett supposed to walk
into a "Get Help Here" store and get an appointment for Basic Life Skills
- 101?

This is not a fluid dynamic here; this is the life of a real person, an
individual. It's not a variable or something like John Candy said about
"we'll just buff this out" or words to that effect.

Is there not a single person here who sees that we are not instruments of
our own fate, that we are the RESULT of fate, and ours is separated from
disaster by the most fragile of links? Is there no one here who has
walked alone and thought about the vagaries of this journey???

One can't be so arrogant as to believe their life is a shining example of
excellent reasoning and logical choice. You just can't. Or is it the
natural human condition to pretend, pretend and pretend that they are
walking on the thinnest of ice and utter catastrophe is only a
split-second away?

One child is raised as a precious jewel and the child next door is raised
with rape, burns, beatings, starvation and psychological torture of
unspeakable cruelty. From where do all these heralded "choices" spring?

A man who roams the night and murders and rapes and robs and terrorizes
his fellow human beings is a bad man who should be removed from society
permanently. Can even he be said to be zero worth? Maybe so. But at least
we can use him as a counter-point upon which to judge all others....
Emmett Gulley Jr.
2014-07-12 09:02:20 UTC
Post by Anglo.Saxon
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
[...]
Anglo, The people in this newsgroup are so blind to what they do that they can't take responsibility for their own actions, they want to completely blame me.

That's wrong and like Mr. lindsley said, the sooner they shut up, the sooner i can be gone from AUK. It's not about me leaving and/or not reading, it's about them not even saying anything at all about me or to me.
Albätross
2014-07-12 14:05:20 UTC
On Sat, 12 Jul 2014 02:02:20 -0700 (PDT), "Emmett Gulley Jr."
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
Post by Anglo.Saxon
A man who roams the night and murders and rapes and robs and terrorizes
his fellow human beings is a bad man who should be removed from society
permanently. Can even he be said to be zero worth? Maybe so. But at least
we can use him as a counter-point upon which to judge all others....
Anglo, The people in this newsgroup are so blind to what they do that they can't take responsibility for their own actions, they want to completely blame me.
If you don't come here with your life's problems then you are not a
topic of discussion.
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
That's wrong and like Mr. lindsley said
So officer Lindsley has been in touch with you. That sure explains why
you put the breaks on fucking with Katie.
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
, the sooner they shut up, the sooner i can be gone from AUK. It's not about me leaving and/or not reading, it's about them not even saying anything at all about me or to me.
emmy you can not stop people from talking about you. Hell everyone
from the police to RR have told you that over and over again. You
really are fucktarded.
--
Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you choose to respond to it....

http://emmettgulley.blogspot.com/

emma's Federal Arrest Information

http://pastebin.com/d2Av0mJw

emma's video conference about Katie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZpDjacMGIM

A collection of emmy'a wordpress posts.

http://emmettgulleycollection.wordpress.com/
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2014-07-12 15:02:49 UTC
Post by Albätross
On Sat, 12 Jul 2014 02:02:20 -0700 (PDT), "Emmett Gulley Jr."
<snip>
Post by Albätross
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
That's wrong and like Mr. lindsley said
So officer Lindsley has been in touch with you. That sure explains why
you put the breaks on fucking with Katie.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!
I missed that! So Sargeant Lindsley did pop by to slap the silly fucker
around. Now I know why he booted two of my Facebook IDs off his facebook
page.

Don't worry, Crappantz, it's OK, you'll invite them back. Fool.

Believe it or not, none of the IDs ever did a thing. They were just
there. I didn't even read your pages of whining and lies. I just wanted
to see how easy it was to get you to invite them. You even fell for it
twice on one ID. Being a paranoid fuckup and a friend whore don't quite
mix well.

I hope the next time Sgt. Lindsley sees you it's to haul you back to
prison.
"... George Clooney, Cher and Jimmy Stewart--Three well known
politicians who were assassinated." - Edmo really loses it.
This signature was made by SigChanger.
You can find SigChanger at: http://www.phranc.nl/
Emmett Gulley Jr.
2014-07-12 17:20:15 UTC
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
That's wrong and like Mr. lindsley said
So officer Lindsley has been in touch with you. That sure explains why
you put the breaks on fucking with Katie.
LOL! look at my wordpress you DUMBASS.
http://youtu.be/JZpDjacMGIM
Albätross
2014-07-12 17:26:19 UTC
On Sat, 12 Jul 2014 10:20:15 -0700 (PDT), "Emmett Gulley Jr."
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
Post by Albätross
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
That's wrong and like Mr. lindsley said
So officer Lindsley has been in touch with you. That sure explains why
you put the breaks on fucking with Katie.
LOL! look at my wordpress you DUMBASS.
Nothing there about Lindsley. So explain what happened. Did Katie go
talk to him like she was advised to do?

Albätross
2014-07-12 15:57:40 UTC
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
That's wrong and like Mr. lindsley said, the sooner they shut up, the sooner i can be gone from AUK.
So Sergeant Scott Lindsley of the Melbourne Police Department has
spoken to you recently. Nice to see you outing yourself again after
you said you haven't been approached by anyone from law enforcement.

Oh and you will probably be getting another visit from him pretty soon
too.

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2014-07-12 15:55:37 UTC
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
That's wrong and like Mr. lindsley said, the sooner they shut up, the
sooner i can be gone from AUK.
So Sergeant Scott Lindsley of the Melbourne Police Department has
spoken to you recently. Nice to see you outing yourself again after
you said you haven't been approached by anyone from law enforcement.
Oh and you will probably be getting another visit from him pretty soon
too.
Hopefully this is the time the good policeman won't be leaving without a
pissbum in handcuffs.

SMACKDOWN! SMACKDOWN! SMACKDOWN! SMACKDOWN! SMACKDOWN! SMACKDOWN!
SMACKDOWN! SMACKDOWN! SMACKDOWN! SMACKDOWN! SMACKDOWN! SMACKDOWN!
SMACKDOWN! SMACKDOWN! SMACKDOWN! SMACKDOWN! SMACKDOWN! SMACKDOWN!
SMACKDOWN! SMACKDOWN! SMACKDOWN! SMACKDOWN! SMACKDOWN! SMACKDOWN!
SMACKDOWN! SMACKDOWN! SMACKDOWN! SMACKDOWN! SMACKDOWN! SMACKDOWN!
SMACKDOWN! SMACKDOWN! SMACKDOWN! SMACKDOWN! SMACKDOWN! SMACKDOWN!
"I am the same intelligent, articulate, amiable, and humble
person anywhere I go:-))" - Ed, proving he's always a dickhead.
Siri Crews
2014-07-12 16:26:40 UTC
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
That's wrong and like Mr. lindsley said, the sooner they shut up, the
sooner i can be gone from AUK.
So Sergeant Scott Lindsley of the Melbourne Police Department has
spoken to you recently. Nice to see you outing yourself again after
you said you haven't been approached by anyone from law enforcement.
Oh and you will probably be getting another visit from him pretty soon
too.
Hopefully this is the time the good policeman won't be leaving without a
pissbum in handcuffs.
There's no law against threatenning your own life. If a psychiatrist thinks it's
serious threat, you can get confined to be treated, but the confinement is not
intended as punishment.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.'
Icke's razor: Given two equally plausible explanations, choose the weirder.
Checkmate
2014-07-12 23:57:22 UTC
Post by Siri Crews
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
That's wrong and like Mr. lindsley said, the sooner they shut up, the
sooner i can be gone from AUK.
So Sergeant Scott Lindsley of the Melbourne Police Department has
spoken to you recently. Nice to see you outing yourself again after
you said you haven't been approached by anyone from law enforcement.
Oh and you will probably be getting another visit from him pretty soon
too.
Hopefully this is the time the good policeman won't be leaving without a
pissbum in handcuffs.
There's no law against threatenning your own life. If a psychiatrist thinks it's
serious threat, you can get confined to be treated, but the confinement is not
intended as punishment.
Suicide is illegal and you can go to jail if you do it.

-Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2014-07-13 00:09:56 UTC
Post by Checkmate
Suicide is illegal and you can go to jail if you do it.
To wit: the late Jack Kevorkian.

Checkmate
2014-07-12 23:53:01 UTC
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
the sooner they shut up, the sooner i can be gone from AUK.
If you leave, how will you know whether anyone's talking about you or
not, and what difference would it make?

-Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook
S¡r¡ Crews
2014-07-12 15:06:12 UTC
Post by Anglo.Saxon
I understand what you're saying, but sincerely, is Emmett supposed to walk
into a "Get Help Here" store and get an appointment for Basic Life Skills
- 101?
You can get those free of charge up to age 18 at a thing called school. After
that these are still available, and still free to those in need, but scatterred
around a county. Maybe free work suitable clothes one place, housing assistance
somewhere else, food stamps over there, men's support groups, anger management
groups.

It's more work to get than when in school, but it is available. What is
necessary is the desire to change.
Post by Anglo.Saxon
Is there not a single person here who sees that we are not instruments of
our own fate, that we are the RESULT of fate, and ours is separated from
Our society has the assumption of free will, that we are never forced into a
behaviour because what we endured in the past. Breaking with the past can be
very hard, but it is assumed to be possible.
Post by Anglo.Saxon
One child is raised as a precious jewel and the child next door is raised
with rape, burns, beatings, starvation and psychological torture of
unspeakable cruelty. From where do all these heralded "choices" spring?
I don't know how treatable learned helplessness is.
--
^Ö^. S!r! <s!r!.cru!***@imf.gov>

Ny pet croc Jordan just is hungry.
Checkmate
2014-07-12 23:56:01 UTC
Post by Anglo.Saxon
One child is raised as a precious jewel and the child next door is raised
with rape, burns, beatings, starvation and psychological torture of
unspeakable cruelty. From where do all these heralded "choices" spring?
I don't know how treatable learned helplessness is.
What happened to your eyes?

-Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2014-07-13 00:05:24 UTC
Post by Checkmate
What happened to your eyes?
They are a sight gauge on her shit level.
Sir Gregory
pandora
2014-07-12 18:03:44 UTC
Post by Anglo.Saxon
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
Dude, I am going to be honest. I need at least $100.
Emmett, you need help with basic life skills. More importantly you
need to admit to yourself that you have a problem and you need help.
There's nothing wrong with admitting that, I wonder if you're scared to
confront or something. But you're in denial, you have a problem, I
wish you'd get some help to work on it. Until you recognize it and
admit it you will keep spinning your wheels like you've been doing here
for 14 years.
I understand what you're saying, but sincerely, is Emmett supposed to
walk into a "Get Help Here" store and get an appointment for Basic Life
Skills - 101?
Yes. There are agencies that will help. He refuses to make use of them.
Post by Anglo.Saxon
This is not a fluid dynamic here; this is the life of a real person, an
individual. It's not a variable or something like John Candy said about
"we'll just buff this out" or words to that effect.
Is there not a single person here who sees that we are not instruments
of our own fate, that we are the RESULT of fate, and ours is separated
from disaster by the most fragile of links? Is there no one here who
has walked alone and thought about the vagaries of this journey???
Some of us try, at least, to control that which we can. Emmett doesn't
even try.
Post by Anglo.Saxon
One can't be so arrogant as to believe their life is a shining example
of excellent reasoning and logical choice. You just can't. Or is it the
natural human condition to pretend, pretend and pretend that they are
walking on the thinnest of ice and utter catastrophe is only a
split-second away?
We are all a split second away from death. However, we can try to better
ourselves while we can.
Post by Anglo.Saxon
One child is raised as a precious jewel and the child next door is
raised with rape, burns, beatings, starvation and psychological torture
of unspeakable cruelty. From where do all these heralded "choices"
spring?
Life choices that we all make even given bad circumstances. Emmett just
goes around blaming everyone else and doesn't even try to change himself.
Whatever.....
Albätross
2014-07-12 18:08:19 UTC
Post by pandora
Post by Anglo.Saxon
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
Dude, I am going to be honest. I need at least $100.
Emmett, you need help with basic life skills. More importantly you
need to admit to yourself that you have a problem and you need help.
There's nothing wrong with admitting that, I wonder if you're scared to
confront or something. But you're in denial, you have a problem, I
wish you'd get some help to work on it. Until you recognize it and
admit it you will keep spinning your wheels like you've been doing here
for 14 years.
I understand what you're saying, but sincerely, is Emmett supposed to
walk into a "Get Help Here" store and get an appointment for Basic Life
Skills - 101?
Yes. There are agencies that will help. He refuses to make use of them.
He has been asked by several local places not to come back because he
refuses to follow the rules. A few people I know were in one place
while he was there and security had to escort him off the property for
using their computers to access the Internet and not to apply for
jobs.
Post by pandora
Post by Anglo.Saxon
This is not a fluid dynamic here; this is the life of a real person, an
individual. It's not a variable or something like John Candy said about
"we'll just buff this out" or words to that effect.
Is there not a single person here who sees that we are not instruments
of our own fate, that we are the RESULT of fate, and ours is separated
from disaster by the most fragile of links? Is there no one here who
has walked alone and thought about the vagaries of this journey???
Some of us try, at least, to control that which we can. Emmett doesn't
even try.
I don't think he wants to try, he expects everyone else to do things
for him as evident by all his begging here.
Post by Anglo.Saxon
One child is raised as a precious jewel and the child next door is
raised with rape, burns, beatings, starvation and psychological torture
of unspeakable cruelty. From where do all these heralded "choices"
spring?
Life choices that we all make even given bad circumstances. Emmett just
goes around blaming everyone else and doesn't even try to change himself.
It's easier for him to blame others for his horrible life than it is
for him to accept that he has ruined it all by himself.

pandora
2014-07-12 18:23:24 UTC
Post by Albätross
Post by pandora
Post by Anglo.Saxon
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
[...]
Sounds like Emma.
Post by Albätross
Post by pandora
Post by Anglo.Saxon
This is not a fluid dynamic here; this is the life of a real person,
an individual. It's not a variable or something like John Candy said
about "we'll just buff this out" or words to that effect.
Is there not a single person here who sees that we are not instruments
of our own fate, that we are the RESULT of fate, and ours is separated
from disaster by the most fragile of links? Is there no one here who
has walked alone and thought about the vagaries of this journey???
Some of us try, at least, to control that which we can. Emmett doesn't
even try.
I don't think he wants to try, he expects everyone else to do things for
him as evident by all his begging here.
He definitely expects others to take care of him like a little child. I
can't believe a so-called *adult* is so dependent on others. My Nana
taught me to be independent and self-sufficient. It has worked very well
for me.
Post by Albätross
Post by Anglo.Saxon
One child is raised as a precious jewel and the child next door is
raised with rape, burns, beatings, starvation and psychological
torture of unspeakable cruelty. From where do all these heralded
"choices" spring?
Life choices that we all make even given bad circumstances. Emmett just
goes around blaming everyone else and doesn't even try to change himself.
It's easier for him to blame others for his horrible life than it is for
him to accept that he has ruined it all by himself.
Given the state of his life, I can well understand his reluctance to put
the blame where it belongs, squarely on himself. Of course, that means
he will never get the help he needs. I was actually surprised when he
got the job at McDonald's. It began to look as if he really wanted to
change. Then, he fucked it up, again, as he seems to always do.
Emmett Gulley Jr.
2014-07-12 22:32:06 UTC
Post by Albätross
Post by pandora
Post by Anglo.Saxon
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
[...]
ANOTHER LIE!

how many times are you going to lie?????

No place has ever escorted me out with security, you are 100% full of shit here.

Workforce never did it, the library never did it and no place has done that.

I am allowed at both places
Emmett Gulley Jr.
2014-07-12 08:59:02 UTC
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
Dude, I am going to be honest. I need at least $100.
Emmett, you need help with basic life skills. More importantly you need
to admit to yourself that you have a problem and you need help. There's
nothing wrong with admitting that, I wonder if you're scared to confront
or something. But you're in denial, you have a problem, I wish you'd
get some help to work on it. Until you recognize it and admit it you
will keep spinning your wheels like you've been doing here for 14 years.
Janithor, It's time i spoke up and from the heart so you understand.

I am NOT at all to blame for what people do to me in this newsgroup. I could be gone from here and they would still be cutting me down, defaming me, harassing me.

I am not the one who needs to change, they do and the sooner you realize this the better.

I am way more intelligent then what you take me for. I know exactly what I am doing here in AUK. I am treating fire with fire. They don't like it so they have to go real life on me. Do you really want to say I need help when it's obvious that you are blind to what they do???

People want me to change but then they joke and kid and play mind games with me. That is not on me, that's on them.

I need now $200 bux because my $15 dollars in Food Stamps is gone already and the DCF is dragging their feet on my increase request.

You seriously need to look at what you value and what is really going on in front of your eyes janithor. Anglo sees it, so why can't you????
Sn!pe
2014-07-12 10:05:13 UTC
Emmett Gulley Jr. <***@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
I am way more intelligent then what you take me for.
I know exactly what I am doing here in AUK.
I am treating fire with fire.
[...]

What makes you think that it's working?
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe <***@notforspam.fsnet.co.uk>

My pet rock Gordon just is.
Emmett Gulley Jr.
2014-07-12 11:02:48 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
[...]
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
I am way more intelligent then what you take me for.
I know exactly what I am doing here in AUK.
I am treating fire with fire.
[...]
What makes you think that it's working?
simple, the more i defend myself, the more lies and craziness they come up with.

Look, everyone makes mistakes, but when you take a person's past, such as mine, and then try to use against a person, there's only so much that person can take.

I just lost my wife of 12 years, do i wish i could have done things better? SURE! But we all have issues within ourselves. The more you point out my mistakes, the more you cover your own mistakes like nothing was wrong.

A great passage comes to mind here and that is the old thorn in the eye passage.

Don't judge a person without first judging yourself.

I never asked albatross to say anything to me back in 2000. Do I believe he went to school with me? NO, I do not and never will because he has made mistakes in his stories so many damn times.

Albatross calls himself better then me. well, he is far from it. so far from it that honestly, he doesn't deserve to have a family.

Like I stated before, If alb's children ever came up to me, I'd tell them the truth and that is their father harassed me for 14 years. I don't sugar coat shit. I am straight up as can be.

you want to fuck with me? I'll fight back 10 times harder.

The biggest lie albatross ever told was proven wrong yesterday. That makes me happy as shit.

It's time you people looked at why you are really here in AUK.
Post by Sn!pe
My pet rock Gordon just is.
Sn!pe
2014-07-12 11:26:34 UTC

Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
It's time you people looked at why you are really here in AUK.
Don't take this amiss, Emmett, but frankly I'm not here
because of you, if anything it's despite you. You do have
a way of cluttering the place up, y'know. Whatever...
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe <***@notforspam.fsnet.co.uk>

My pet rock Gordon just is.
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2014-07-12 11:55:22 UTC
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
Post by Sn!pe
[...]
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
I am way more intelligent then what you take me for.
I know exactly what I am doing here in AUK.
I am treating fire with fire.
[...]
What makes you think that it's working?
simple, the more i defend myself, the more lies and craziness they come up with.
Laughing at you is crazy? Quite the opposite, stalker. From a purely
practical standpoint, it warns everyone what you have always been like
and will always be, a complete scumbag.

Let's look at your very recent past. You were begging for 200 bucks
*more* about 5am, now two hours later you're still whining about more
shit.
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
Look, everyone makes mistakes, but when you take a person's past, such
as mine, and then try to use against a person, there's only so much
that person can take.
So getting *some* of the misery you've caused others is getting to you?
That's a good thing because you continue to do to others. You're
symnpathy games aren't working.
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
I just lost my wife of 12 years, do i wish i could have done things
better? SURE! But we all have issues within ourselves. The more you
point out my mistakes, the more you cover your own mistakes like
nothing was wrong.
What mistakes by others are you talking about? laughing at you and
ensuring people are warned about what a lying, treacherous cretin you are
is hardly a mistake. You came here looking for revenge after spending
time jailed fot beating up your wife, stalking her and violating your
probation for...stalking.
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
A great passage comes to mind here and that is the old thorn in the eye passage.
Don't judge a person without first judging yourself.
I've got a better idea, Ican't be objective about myself. You judge me
instead. You've already got my verdict and you don't dare to defend
yourself to me since you do nothing but lie or evade.

So go ahead and judge me. I can't wait.
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
I never asked albatross to say anything to me back in 2000. Do I
believe he went to school with me? NO, I do not and never will because
he has made mistakes in his stories so many damn times.
Denial noted. You've caught nothing, fool. Considering you're a liar,
stalker and came here looking for revemge for acts you were responsible
for yet insist others are responsible for, I'd give you as little
information as possible. You've attempted to go RL on quite a few people
here, including me. You've threatened to rape one of his daughters, ruin
his business, damage his property and rat his out to the police. I'd say
Alb has been quite fair to you. If you tried that shit where I lived it
wouldn't be quite as pleasant for you.
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
Albatross calls himself better then me. well, he is far from it. so
far from it that honestly, he doesn't deserve to have a family.
I don't see him beating wives, stalking women or living out of a tent or
in jail for most of your adult life. Let's see, you have been bumming
money for the last two months, yet you swore you'd be better suited to
taking care of Katie than anyone else. Who exactly have you ever taken
care of?
Amy? No. That was just a target for cereal boxes.
Kari? Mo, that's just a convenient place to bum money, or used to be.
Who's left? Alicia? Liz? Or maybe one of the shemales you follow?

Step up and explain that away. I predict you'll only lie badly if you
try.
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
Like I stated before, If alb's children ever came up to me, I'd tell
them the truth and that is their father harassed me for 14 years. I
don't sugar coat shit. I am straight up as can be.
You threatened to rape one of them, idiot. If they came up to you, I'd
hope it was with a can of gasoline and a match or 5.
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
you want to fuck with me? I'll fight back 10 times harder.
...And fail as always.
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
The biggest lie albatross ever told was proven wrong yesterday. That
makes me happy as shit.
Which lie is that? What proof? Message-ids, please?
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
It's time you people looked at why you are really here in AUK.
To laugh at kooks. Why are you here? Oh, that's right. You are here for
revenge. Find any? Of course you didn't. That's because you created the
problems.

Why don't we have another Ustream.tv conference where you can have it out
with everyone? That worked really well the last time. Let's do it Sunday!
That way we won't keep you from your job humt and all the interviews you
have lined up. If it interupts your stalking and shemale viewing, I'm
sure the sacrifice will be appreciated by your victims. So let's go for
it, this time don't try the bullshit about requiring attendance.
"I can't defend the information myself, so I place it out of the realm of
normal reasoning and scrutiny, so that I can proceed to force it on
others without having to endure those normal tests of validity and
application." - Ed defines his posting style.
Wilbur Eleven
2014-07-12 13:25:05 UTC
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
A great passage comes to mind here and that is the old thorn in the eye passage.
Is that where Daniel cast the first thorn out the lion's eye? Pick up
your money and pack up your tent. We'll cross that mote no matter how
wide when we get up to it.
--
Fine then, I'm drinking coffee and rolling cigarettes and looking
out at the hot baked street and a lady just walked by wiggling it
in tight white pants, and we are not dead yet.
Steve Hall
2014-07-12 16:27:35 UTC
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
It's time you people looked at why you are really here in AUK.
Care to explain why *you* were up all night
foaming up AUK, Emma?
Albätross
2014-07-12 16:35:08 UTC
On Sat, 12 Jul 2014 04:02:48 -0700 (PDT), "Emmett Gulley Jr."
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
Post by Sn!pe
[...]
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
I am way more intelligent then what you take me for.
I know exactly what I am doing here in AUK.
I am treating fire with fire.
[...]
What makes you think that it's working?
simple, the more i defend myself, the more lies and craziness they come up with.
You mean the more you claim to be defending yourself the more of your
lies comes out.
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
Look, everyone makes mistakes, but when you take a person's past, such as mine, and then try to use against a person, there's only so much that person can take.
Well your past doesn't include your recent stalking of Lisa and Katie
nor does it include the hundreds of death threats you have been making
here.
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
I just lost my wife of 12 years
Estranged wife that you called a trailer trash whore and whom you
haven't lived with for what 10 years?
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
, do i wish i could have done things better?
I am sure you wish you had beat her better for all the 50 times you
claim she slept with guys behind your back while you were in the
prison that she put you back in.
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
SURE! But we all have issues within ourselves. The more you point out my mistakes, the more you cover your own mistakes like nothing was wrong.
No, the more someone points out your mistakes the more they try to
encourage you not to make them again.
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
A great passage comes to mind here and that is the old thorn in the eye passage.
LOL
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
Don't judge a person without first judging yourself.
So when you call someone here a slut or a whore that is not judging
them? What about when you throw someone like Liz's record around? You
are judging them and expecting others to side with your judgment.
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
I never asked albatross to say anything to me back in 2000.
You didn't have to, you were acting like an asshole so I warned people
about the trouble you like to cause online. And what do you know I was
right and you tried to terrorize the RR group with your stupidity
until you were thrown off of RR.
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
Do I believe he went to school with me? NO, I do not and never will because he has made mistakes in his stories so many damn times.
LOL I love watching you live in denial. It's sure funny how I know all
of that information about you and share the same friends. It's not
like you were some kind of celebrity, you were an unliked fucktard.
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
Albatross calls himself better then me. well, he is far from it.
so far from it that honestly,
I am better than you emma and will always be.
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
he doesn't deserve to have a family.
Awww look at you hating on my family life. You are so jealous because
my family loves and respect me that it makes you sick. That's ok emma,
people like you don't deserve the love of a family because you harmed
and disrespected yours.
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
Like I stated before, If alb's children ever came up to me, I'd tell them the truth
lol my kids know who you are and I know my oldest (the one you
threatened to rape) would probably slit your throat of you ever came
near her.
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
and that is their father harassed me for 14 years. I don't sugar coat shit. I am straight up as can be.
And you would be lying to them too because it's you who came back here
looking for me when I had walked away. You ask for what you get and
you just can't handle someone outing you like I do.
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
you want to fuck with me? I'll fight back 10 times harder.
Is that why you always lie and run away?
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
The biggest lie albatross ever told was proven wrong yesterday. That makes me happy as shit.
And what was that?
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
It's time you people looked at why you are really here in AUK.
To laugh at someone like you who attention whores so much that he
ruins his life for all to see.

Albätross
2014-07-12 14:02:42 UTC
On Sat, 12 Jul 2014 01:59:02 -0700 (PDT), "Emmett Gulley Jr."
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
I need now $200 bux because my $15 dollars in Food Stamps is gone already and the DCF is dragging their feet on my increase request.
So earlier you said you need $100 to go job hunting and now you say
you need $200 for food.
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
You seriously need to look at what you value and what is really going on in front of your eyes janithor. Anglo sees it, so why can't you????
Nice extortion threat.

cipher
2014-07-12 15:38:55 UTC
On Sat, 12 Jul 2014 01:59:02 -0700, Emmett Gulley Jr. Inscribed upon the
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
Dude, I am going to be honest. I need at least $100.
Emmett, you need help with basic life skills. More importantly you need
to admit to yourself that you have a problem and you need help.
There's
nothing wrong with admitting that, I wonder if you're scared to confront
or something. But you're in denial, you have a problem, I wish you'd
get some help to work on it. Until you recognize it and admit it you
will keep spinning your wheels like you've been doing here for 14 years.
Janithor, It's time i spoke up and from the heart so you understand.
I am NOT at all to blame for what people do to me in this newsgroup. I
could be gone from here and they would still be cutting me down,
defaming me, harassing me.
I am not the one who needs to change, they do and the sooner you realize this the better.
We all have comfortable homes, good food, bills paid, nice clothes and
extra cash for the extras: Movies, computers, whiskey, etc...

Why, exactly, would WE change/ Into what/ What you are, a broke, begging
pissbum who carry everything he owns on his back?

The sooner YOU realize the differences between us, the sooner you can try
to change from the pathetic piece of shit stalker convict that you are...
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
I am way more intelligent then what you take me for. I know exactly what
I am doing here in AUK. I am treating fire with fire. They don't like it
so they have to go real life on me. Do you really want to say I need
help when it's obvious that you are blind to what they do???
You provide entertainment here boy, nothing else. You ain't fighting
shit. YOU are the one who has been to prison for your online felonies,
not us. YOU are the one who lost a fucking McFryCook job over a girl half
your age, we didn't have anything to do with taht.

We wait for you to come back here day after day, and tell us of your
latest failures. You never disappoint...
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
People want me to change but then they joke and kid and play mind games
with me. That is not on me, that's on them.
Actually, you're fine the way you are IMO. I like the entertainment you
provide. Please, DON'T change, OK? Stay the ignorant, stupid little
stalking, begging convict you've always been...
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
I need now $200 bux because my $15 dollars in Food Stamps is gone
already and the DCF is dragging their feet on my increase request.
Doubtful you'll get that here.
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
You seriously need to look at what you value and what is really going on
in front of your eyes janithor. Anglo sees it, so why can't you????
I value entertainment, which you provide in buckets little boy.
)\ ( ) /( Cipher/Proud Member, Netscum Alumni Association
)-(0^^0)-( Bungmunch U./AHM Memorial Institute of ***@x0r1n6/Dean
)/ \\// \( Colonel/1st Virginia Volunteers/CeSium Brigade
(oo) Registered Linux User #556617
/ ~~ \ Empire of APDD/#6-5p07/VLNOC Cohort #1407
***@o ***@o Keeper of the alt.CeSium FAQ
Albätross
2014-07-12 13:54:46 UTC
On Sat, 12 Jul 2014 00:58:33 -0700 (PDT), "Emmett Gulley Jr."
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
Post by Checkmate
BTW, please start looking for a job... like tomorrow. I actually would
like to be proven wrong about you.
Dude, I am going to be honest. I need at least $100.
So in other words you are not looking for a job because you think you
need another $100 to get off your ass and peddle around. Wow you just
redefine the word pathetic on an almost hourly basis.

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2014-07-12 15:05:57 UTC
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
Post by Checkmate
BTW, please start looking for a job... like tomorrow. I actually would
like to be proven wrong about you.
Dude, I am going to be honest. I need at least $100.
So in other words you are not looking for a job because you think you
need another $100 to get off your ass and peddle around. Wow you just
redefine the word pathetic on an almost hourly basis.
More Emma-isms!

"Dude, I am going to be honest."
"I just confirmed"
"I just got off the phone"
"I just talked to"
"I'm not lying this time"
"Hence, because of the book I wrote, my credibility is etched
in history." - Edmo the self-published fool.