Fakey needs a new mission statement
Checkmate
2014-07-12 03:45:49 UTC
Since Fakey's stated purpose for infesting AUK was to be a Champion of
the Downtrodden and defend delicate little flowers like Emmett from all
the Evildoers, and since Emmett turned on him just like everyone but
Fakey always knew he would, it seems to me that it's time for Fakey to
revise his mission statement and reason for existence. Surely he can
find something more constructive to do then spew faglames at everyone
constantly, post bogus MIDs, and brag about his alleged "Awesomeness"
every day. How about it, Fakey? Can you think of any other worthwhile
reason to be here, other than to vent your anger and hatred at all your
enemies, real and imagined? Unlike Emmett, I think YOU could actually
be rehabilitated.
--
Checkmate

"The Man Who Destroyed Fakey and Made Him Have a Total Meltdown"

KotAGoR XXXIV
AUK Hammer of Thor award, Feb. 2012
co-winner, Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook,
Line & Sinker award, May 2001
Copyright © 2014
all rights reserved

"They trust me. Dumb fucks."
-Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
2014-07-12 05:04:51 UTC
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

The Gay Retarded Drug-Addicted Chimp (aka Chimpy The Coin-Slot
Operated SuckMonkey, aka Checkmate), in
Post by Checkmate
Since Fakey's stated purpose for infesting AUK was to be a Champion of
the Downtrodden and defend delicate little flowers like Emmett from all
the Evildoers,
Where did I state that, Chimpy?
Post by Checkmate
and since Emmett turned on him just like everyone but
Fakey always knew he would,
Gee, that must be why I never told him my real-life identity, eh?

You moron. LOL
Post by Checkmate
it seems to me that it's time for Fakey to
revise his mission statement and reason for existence. Surely he can
find something more constructive to do then spew faglames at everyone
Not everyone, just those of you who've shown a predisposition for
hungering for cock, Chimpy. You know, like you do. If anyone doesn't
believe that truth, they can check your own unedited words in the MIDs
in my .sig.

<snicker>
Post by Checkmate
constantly, post bogus MIDs,
You mean MIDs that contain your own unedited words, admitting that
you're a boner hungry poof, which you've thus far only run from?

Well, not *only* run from... you melted down, too.

<snicker>
Post by Checkmate
and brag about his alleged "Awesomeness" every day.
When have I ever bragged about my "awesomeness", Chimpy?

Oh, you think me discussing myself is "bragging" *because* I'm
"awesome". Jealous much, Chimpy, you pathetically weak minimum-wage
lonely faggot?

<snicker>
Post by Checkmate
How about it, Fakey?
How about you stop running away from me, so you can continue your
meltdown, you coward. LOL
Post by Checkmate
Can you think of any other worthwhile
reason to be here, other than to vent your anger and hatred at all your
enemies, real and imagined? Unlike Emmett, I think YOU could actually
be rehabilitated.
I'd rather continue to kick your faggoty ass across Usenet, Chimpy.

And you're powerless to stop me from doing so. All you can do is
continue to run away from me, proving that you have no refutation of
your own words admitting to being a boner hungry poof and cowardly
kook.

Melt, Chimpy, melt.

Muahaha, etc.
--
FNVWe:
"The Man Who Spanked Chimpy Checkmate The Cowardly CockSmoker Out Of

In which Checkmate says he wants to spank guys all night long:
MID: <k3m5ls$3pr$***@news.mixmin.net>

In which Checkmate confesses his desire to fuck who he claims is a
guy:
MID: <k3oolf$cpe$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <k9nj0v$u4a$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <l8ogd6$1cd$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <lclrtd$eei$***@news.mixmin.net>

In which Checkmate admits he'd definitely fuck a male dog:
MID: <k2h0j1$6ll$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <k4dsc7$l32$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <k5m8o5$vmq$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>

In which Checkmate admits to having a golden showers fetish:
MID: <k79p80$9ps$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <k8t9l0$nf0$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <k8t9kv$nev$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <k994eg$77l$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <k9i8is$sna$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <lf3noh$sqv$***@news.mixmin.net>

In which Checkmate asks a guy for a blowjob (again):
MID: <ka4m1r$8rs$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <knd50p$7ni$***@news.albasani.net>
MID: <knnmme$3a4$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <kp77db$rqk$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <kvvjjb$a8t$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <kvvjjb$a8u$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l069qt$g3j$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l1b6g1$qqv$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l65hh2$jpd$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l9b7ha$ret$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <lfe72e$q0s$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <lffimp$k2f$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>

Checkmate's got a thing about tickling guy's asses with random
objects:
MID: <l8rapt$rfm$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <lfm4f8$3jb$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <li2ao1$3rf$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>

Checkmate's so gay he repeatedly insists that a picture of a vagina is
actually an asshole and balls... he went on and on about assholes and
balls... couldn't shut up about them:
MID: <l84jo7$cnd$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l84oip$icu$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l85ste$ao$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l87aud$saf$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l88ptv$nlj$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l8dvdt$tj2$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l8kl20$91i$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l8psgt$m7d$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l8rapv$rfm$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l98brg$6hp$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <ldg914$pel$***@news.mixmin.net>

Chimpy Checkmate's Famous Faggotisms:
=====================================
MID: <***@news.alt.net>
"Best you keester a kielbasa."

MID: <knnmmb$3a4$***@news.mixmin.net>
"If you see a dick, suck it."

MID: <***@news.alt.net>
"The Winchester 1892 would make a damned-good dildo."

MID: <l61jjg$tth$***@news.mixmin.net>
"Pump a rump."

MID: <l9d76m$k1v$***@news.mixmin.net>
"You gerbils are always in the dark."

MID: <lal84d$g2u$***@news.mixmin.net>
"I gotta gay named Guido from Jersey"

MID: <lamgt8$b2d$***@news.mixmin.net>
"If they're soft, yer probably blowin' it all wrong."

MID: <lchub0$q96$***@news.mixmin.net>
"Hitler would have made a damned good Queen."

MID: <lcsgjb$obk$***@news.mixmin.net>
"Don't get slapped by the cocks you crave."

MID: <***@dizum.com>
To a nearly toothless man:
"I wouldn't pay you to suck my dick if your last tooth fell out."
So Chimpy *prefers* paying nearly toothless men for blowjobs,
but not *fully* toothless men. LOL

MID: <***@dizum.com>
"If I send you some money, will you suck Greg's dick?"
Chimpy likes to watch. LOL
=====================================

What a FAG!

Melt, Chimpy, melt.
Froth, Chimpy, froth.
Dance, Chimpy, dance!

<snicker>

/\ Properly known as Bill
\ /\ The Monster You Kooks Can't Handle
\ / \ THERE IS NO CABAL - LONG LIVE THE NEW CABAL
\/ The AUK coup is complete. The Old Cabal is no more.

Accept no substitutes...
if it's from Databasix, it's a sure bet it's from a kook.

databasix.com / PacketDerm, LLC / COTSE:
all branches of the same malignant tree.

-Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook
Sn!pe
2014-07-12 11:33:21 UTC
Post by Checkmate
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts
by Checkmate!
Post by Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
boner hungry poof
Did Frenzied Faglamer Fakey *REALLY* fart that?
Colour me shocked.
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe <***@notforspam.fsnet.co.uk>

My pet rock Gordon just looked away.
Emmett Gulley Jr.
2014-07-12 06:35:50 UTC
Post by Checkmate
Since Fakey's stated purpose for infesting AUK was to be a Champion of
the Downtrodden and defend delicate little flowers like Emmett from all
the Evildoers, and since Emmett turned on him just like everyone but
Fakey always knew he would, it seems to me that it's time for Fakey to
revise his mission statement and reason for existence. Surely he can
find something more constructive to do then spew faglames at everyone
constantly, post bogus MIDs, and brag about his alleged "Awesomeness"
every day. How about it, Fakey? Can you think of any other worthwhile
reason to be here, other than to vent your anger and hatred at all your
enemies, real and imagined? Unlike Emmett, I think YOU could actually
be rehabilitated.
Fakey's Challenge to me is laughable at best because I don't have the money for half of what he wants me to do.

Fakey has FAILED miserably in trying to play mind games with me.
Post by Checkmate
--
Checkmate
"The Man Who Destroyed Fakey and Made Him Have a Total Meltdown"
KotAGoR XXXIV
AUK Hammer of Thor award, Feb. 2012
co-winner, Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook,
Line & Sinker award, May 2001
Copyright ï¿oe 2014
all rights reserved
"They trust me. Dumb fucks."
-Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook
Checkmate
2014-07-12 06:46:59 UTC
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
Fakey's Challenge to me is laughable at best because I don't have the money for half of what he wants me to do.
Fakey has FAILED miserably in trying to play mind games with me.
Of course it is, and he knows it. Fakey couldn't make good on the real
estate or the money, so he does what he knows best... bullshit and
bluffery... like "challenging" me to drive 1200 miles to race a car he's
yet to prove he even owns.

BTW, please start looking for a job... like tomorrow. I actually would
like to be proven wrong about you.

-Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook
Emmett Gulley Jr.
2014-07-12 07:58:33 UTC
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
Fakey's Challenge to me is laughable at best because I don't have the money for half of what he wants me to do.
Fakey has FAILED miserably in trying to play mind games with me.
Of course it is, and he knows it. Fakey couldn't make good on the real
estate or the money, so he does what he knows best... bullshit and
bluffery... like "challenging" me to drive 1200 miles to race a car he's
yet to prove he even owns.
BTW, please start looking for a job... like tomorrow. I actually would
like to be proven wrong about you.
Dude, I am going to be honest. I need at least $100.
-Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook
Janithor
2014-07-12 08:27:19 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
Dude, I am going to be honest. I need at least $100.
Emmett, you need help with basic life skills. More importantly you need
to admit to yourself that you have a problem and you need help. There's
nothing wrong with admitting that, I wonder if you're scared to confront
or something. But you're in denial, you have a problem, I wish you'd
get some help to work on it. Until you recognize it and admit it you
will keep spinning your wheels like you've been doing here for 14 years.
Anglo.Saxon
2014-07-12 08:43:32 UTC
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
Dude, I am going to be honest. I need at least $100.
Emmett, you need help with basic life skills. More importantly you need
to admit to yourself that you have a problem and you need help. There's
nothing wrong with admitting that, I wonder if you're scared to confront
or something. But you're in denial, you have a problem, I wish you'd
get some help to work on it. Until you recognize it and admit it you
will keep spinning your wheels like you've been doing here for 14 years.
I understand what you're saying, but sincerely, is Emmett supposed to walk
into a "Get Help Here" store and get an appointment for Basic Life Skills
- 101?

This is not a fluid dynamic here; this is the life of a real person, an
individual. It's not a variable or something like John Candy said about
"we'll just buff this out" or words to that effect.

Is there not a single person here who sees that we are not instruments of
our own fate, that we are the RESULT of fate, and ours is separated from
disaster by the most fragile of links? Is there no one here who has
walked alone and thought about the vagaries of this journey???

One can't be so arrogant as to believe their life is a shining example of
excellent reasoning and logical choice. You just can't. Or is it the
natural human condition to pretend, pretend and pretend that they are
walking on the thinnest of ice and utter catastrophe is only a
split-second away?

One child is raised as a precious jewel and the child next door is raised
with rape, burns, beatings, starvation and psychological torture of
unspeakable cruelty. From where do all these heralded "choices" spring?

A man who roams the night and murders and rapes and robs and terrorizes
his fellow human beings is a bad man who should be removed from society
permanently. Can even he be said to be zero worth? Maybe so. But at least
we can use him as a counter-point upon which to judge all others....
Emmett Gulley Jr.
2014-07-12 09:02:20 UTC
Post by Anglo.Saxon
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
[...]
Anglo, The people in this newsgroup are so blind to what they do that they can't take responsibility for their own actions, they want to completely blame me.

That's wrong and like Mr. lindsley said, the sooner they shut up, the sooner i can be gone from AUK. It's not about me leaving and/or not reading, it's about them not even saying anything at all about me or to me.
Albätross
2014-07-12 14:05:20 UTC
On Sat, 12 Jul 2014 02:02:20 -0700 (PDT), "Emmett Gulley Jr."
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
Post by Anglo.Saxon
A man who roams the night and murders and rapes and robs and terrorizes
his fellow human beings is a bad man who should be removed from society
permanently. Can even he be said to be zero worth? Maybe so. But at least
we can use him as a counter-point upon which to judge all others....
Anglo, The people in this newsgroup are so blind to what they do that they can't take responsibility for their own actions, they want to completely blame me.
If you don't come here with your life's problems then you are not a
topic of discussion.
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
That's wrong and like Mr. lindsley said
So officer Lindsley has been in touch with you. That sure explains why
you put the breaks on fucking with Katie.
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
, the sooner they shut up, the sooner i can be gone from AUK. It's not about me leaving and/or not reading, it's about them not even saying anything at all about me or to me.
emmy you can not stop people from talking about you. Hell everyone
from the police to RR have told you that over and over again. You
really are fucktarded.
--
Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you choose to respond to it....

http://emmettgulley.blogspot.com/

emma's Federal Arrest Information

http://pastebin.com/d2Av0mJw

emma's video conference about Katie:

http://youtu.be/JZpDjacMGIM

A collection of emmy'a wordpress posts.

http://emmettgulleycollection.wordpress.com/
S¡r¡ Crews
2014-07-12 15:06:12 UTC
Post by Anglo.Saxon
I understand what you're saying, but sincerely, is Emmett supposed to walk
into a "Get Help Here" store and get an appointment for Basic Life Skills
- 101?
You can get those free of charge up to age 18 at a thing called school. After
that these are still available, and still free to those in need, but scatterred
around a county. Maybe free work suitable clothes one place, housing assistance
somewhere else, food stamps over there, men's support groups, anger management
groups.

It's more work to get than when in school, but it is available. What is
necessary is the desire to change.
Post by Anglo.Saxon
Is there not a single person here who sees that we are not instruments of
our own fate, that we are the RESULT of fate, and ours is separated from
Our society has the assumption of free will, that we are never forced into a
behaviour because what we endured in the past. Breaking with the past can be
very hard, but it is assumed to be possible.
Post by Anglo.Saxon
One child is raised as a precious jewel and the child next door is raised
with rape, burns, beatings, starvation and psychological torture of
unspeakable cruelty. From where do all these heralded "choices" spring?
I don't know how treatable learned helplessness is.
--
^Ö^. S!r! <s!r!.cru!***@imf.gov>

Ny pet croc Jordan just is hungry.
Emmett Gulley Jr.
2014-07-12 08:59:02 UTC
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
Dude, I am going to be honest. I need at least $100.
Emmett, you need help with basic life skills. More importantly you need
to admit to yourself that you have a problem and you need help. There's
nothing wrong with admitting that, I wonder if you're scared to confront
or something. But you're in denial, you have a problem, I wish you'd
get some help to work on it. Until you recognize it and admit it you
will keep spinning your wheels like you've been doing here for 14 years.
Janithor, It's time i spoke up and from the heart so you understand.

I am NOT at all to blame for what people do to me in this newsgroup. I could be gone from here and they would still be cutting me down, defaming me, harassing me.

I am not the one who needs to change, they do and the sooner you realize this the better.

I am way more intelligent then what you take me for. I know exactly what I am doing here in AUK. I am treating fire with fire. They don't like it so they have to go real life on me. Do you really want to say I need help when it's obvious that you are blind to what they do???

People want me to change but then they joke and kid and play mind games with me. That is not on me, that's on them.

I need now $200 bux because my $15 dollars in Food Stamps is gone already and the DCF is dragging their feet on my increase request.

You seriously need to look at what you value and what is really going on in front of your eyes janithor. Anglo sees it, so why can't you????
Sn!pe
2014-07-12 10:05:13 UTC
Emmett Gulley Jr. <***@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
I am way more intelligent then what you take me for.
I know exactly what I am doing here in AUK.
I am treating fire with fire.
[...]

What makes you think that it's working?
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe <***@notforspam.fsnet.co.uk>

My pet rock Gordon just is.
Emmett Gulley Jr.
2014-07-12 11:02:48 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
[...]
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
I am way more intelligent then what you take me for.
I know exactly what I am doing here in AUK.
I am treating fire with fire.
[...]
What makes you think that it's working?
simple, the more i defend myself, the more lies and craziness they come up with.

Look, everyone makes mistakes, but when you take a person's past, such as mine, and then try to use against a person, there's only so much that person can take.

I just lost my wife of 12 years, do i wish i could have done things better? SURE! But we all have issues within ourselves. The more you point out my mistakes, the more you cover your own mistakes like nothing was wrong.

A great passage comes to mind here and that is the old thorn in the eye passage.

Don't judge a person without first judging yourself.

I never asked albatross to say anything to me back in 2000. Do I believe he went to school with me? NO, I do not and never will because he has made mistakes in his stories so many damn times.

Albatross calls himself better then me. well, he is far from it. so far from it that honestly, he doesn't deserve to have a family.

Like I stated before, If alb's children ever came up to me, I'd tell them the truth and that is their father harassed me for 14 years. I don't sugar coat shit. I am straight up as can be.

you want to fuck with me? I'll fight back 10 times harder.

The biggest lie albatross ever told was proven wrong yesterday. That makes me happy as shit.

It's time you people looked at why you are really here in AUK.
Post by Sn!pe
My pet rock Gordon just is.
Sn!pe
2014-07-12 11:26:34 UTC

Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
It's time you people looked at why you are really here in AUK.
Don't take this amiss, Emmett, but frankly I'm not here
because of you, if anything it's despite you. You do have
a way of cluttering the place up, y'know. Whatever...
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe <***@notforspam.fsnet.co.uk>

My pet rock Gordon just is.
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2014-07-12 11:55:22 UTC
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
Post by Sn!pe
[...]
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
I am way more intelligent then what you take me for.
I know exactly what I am doing here in AUK.
I am treating fire with fire.
[...]
What makes you think that it's working?
simple, the more i defend myself, the more lies and craziness they come up with.
Laughing at you is crazy? Quite the opposite, stalker. From a purely
practical standpoint, it warns everyone what you have always been like
and will always be, a complete scumbag.

Let's look at your very recent past. You were begging for 200 bucks
*more* about 5am, now two hours later you're still whining about more
shit.
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
Look, everyone makes mistakes, but when you take a person's past, such
as mine, and then try to use against a person, there's only so much
that person can take.
So getting *some* of the misery you've caused others is getting to you?
That's a good thing because you continue to do to others. You're
symnpathy games aren't working.
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
I just lost my wife of 12 years, do i wish i could have done things
better? SURE! But we all have issues within ourselves. The more you
point out my mistakes, the more you cover your own mistakes like
nothing was wrong.
What mistakes by others are you talking about? laughing at you and
ensuring people are warned about what a lying, treacherous cretin you are
is hardly a mistake. You came here looking for revenge after spending
time jailed fot beating up your wife, stalking her and violating your
probation for...stalking.
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
A great passage comes to mind here and that is the old thorn in the eye passage.
Don't judge a person without first judging yourself.
I've got a better idea, Ican't be objective about myself. You judge me
instead. You've already got my verdict and you don't dare to defend
yourself to me since you do nothing but lie or evade.

So go ahead and judge me. I can't wait.
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
I never asked albatross to say anything to me back in 2000. Do I
believe he went to school with me? NO, I do not and never will because
he has made mistakes in his stories so many damn times.
Denial noted. You've caught nothing, fool. Considering you're a liar,
stalker and came here looking for revemge for acts you were responsible
for yet insist others are responsible for, I'd give you as little
information as possible. You've attempted to go RL on quite a few people
here, including me. You've threatened to rape one of his daughters, ruin
his business, damage his property and rat his out to the police. I'd say
Alb has been quite fair to you. If you tried that shit where I lived it
wouldn't be quite as pleasant for you.
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
Albatross calls himself better then me. well, he is far from it. so
far from it that honestly, he doesn't deserve to have a family.
I don't see him beating wives, stalking women or living out of a tent or
in jail for most of your adult life. Let's see, you have been bumming
money for the last two months, yet you swore you'd be better suited to
taking care of Katie than anyone else. Who exactly have you ever taken
care of?
Amy? No. That was just a target for cereal boxes.
Kari? Mo, that's just a convenient place to bum money, or used to be.
Who's left? Alicia? Liz? Or maybe one of the shemales you follow?

Step up and explain that away. I predict you'll only lie badly if you
try.
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
Like I stated before, If alb's children ever came up to me, I'd tell
them the truth and that is their father harassed me for 14 years. I
don't sugar coat shit. I am straight up as can be.
You threatened to rape one of them, idiot. If they came up to you, I'd
hope it was with a can of gasoline and a match or 5.
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
you want to fuck with me? I'll fight back 10 times harder.
...And fail as always.
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
The biggest lie albatross ever told was proven wrong yesterday. That
makes me happy as shit.
Which lie is that? What proof? Message-ids, please?
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
It's time you people looked at why you are really here in AUK.
To laugh at kooks. Why are you here? Oh, that's right. You are here for
revenge. Find any? Of course you didn't. That's because you created the
problems.

Why don't we have another Ustream.tv conference where you can have it out
with everyone? That worked really well the last time. Let's do it Sunday!
That way we won't keep you from your job humt and all the interviews you
have lined up. If it interupts your stalking and shemale viewing, I'm
sure the sacrifice will be appreciated by your victims. So let's go for
it, this time don't try the bullshit about requiring attendance.
"I can't defend the information myself, so I place it out of the realm of
normal reasoning and scrutiny, so that I can proceed to force it on
others without having to endure those normal tests of validity and
application." - Ed defines his posting style.
This signature was made by SigChanger.
You can find SigChanger at: http://www.phranc.nl/
Wilbur Eleven
2014-07-12 13:25:05 UTC
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
A great passage comes to mind here and that is the old thorn in the eye passage.
Is that where Daniel cast the first thorn out the lion's eye? Pick up
your money and pack up your tent. We'll cross that mote no matter how
wide when we get up to it.
--
Fine then, I'm drinking coffee and rolling cigarettes and looking
out at the hot baked street and a lady just walked by wiggling it
in tight white pants, and we are not dead yet.
Albätross
2014-07-12 14:02:42 UTC
On Sat, 12 Jul 2014 01:59:02 -0700 (PDT), "Emmett Gulley Jr."
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
I need now $200 bux because my $15 dollars in Food Stamps is gone already and the DCF is dragging their feet on my increase request.
So earlier you said you need $100 to go job hunting and now you say
you need $200 for food.
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
You seriously need to look at what you value and what is really going on in front of your eyes janithor. Anglo sees it, so why can't you????
Nice extortion threat.

Albätross
2014-07-12 13:54:46 UTC
On Sat, 12 Jul 2014 00:58:33 -0700 (PDT), "Emmett Gulley Jr."
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
Post by Checkmate
BTW, please start looking for a job... like tomorrow. I actually would
like to be proven wrong about you.
Dude, I am going to be honest. I need at least $100.
So in other words you are not looking for a job because you think you
need another $100 to get off your ass and peddle around. Wow you just
redefine the word pathetic on an almost hourly basis.