Those idiot neocons will be the death of us all
Nadegda
2021-10-09 17:53:42 UTC
https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2021/10/09/pers-o09.html

The dumbass neocons have somehow convinced Biden that reenacting the Cuban
Missile Crisis would be a good idea. This time the NATO missiles are going
to be in Okinawa or somewhere rather than Turkey, and that's just about the
*only* difference. The obvious place for China to stick its missiles will
be ... drumroll ... Cuba again.

Why are we constantly repeating history? First Vietnam, then 1920s Germany
and Italy, now the worst bits of the 60s ...

I wonder if there's a bomb shelter company I can invest in.
--
FNVWe Nadegda

"By all means, compare these shitheads to Nazis. Again and again. I'm with
you." -- Mike Godwin, Aug 13, 2017, 8:03 PM
Checkmate admits that, for all intents and purposes, he carries a teddy
bear in public: <***@news.alt.net>
Klaus Schadenfreude
2021-10-09 18:00:00 UTC
On Sat, 9 Oct 2021 17:53:42 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
Post by Nadegda
https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2021/10/09/pers-o09.html
The dumbass neocons have somehow convinced Biden that reenacting the Cuban
Missile Crisis would be a good idea.
LOL

Biden is *all* yours, buddy.
Checkmate
2021-10-09 19:38:57 UTC
Checkmate.

On Sat, 9 Oct 2021 17:53:42 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda had the audacity to say the
Post by Nadegda
https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2021/10/09/pers-o09.html
The dumbass neocons have somehow convinced Biden that reenacting the Cuban
Missile Crisis would be a good idea. This time the NATO missiles are going
to be in Okinawa or somewhere rather than Turkey, and that's just about the
*only* difference. The obvious place for China to stick its missiles will
be ... drumroll ... Cuba again.
Why are we constantly repeating history? First Vietnam, then 1920s Germany
and Italy, now the worst bits of the 60s ...
I wonder if there's a bomb shelter company I can invest in.
I told you Obiden was an idiot. As for any new missile installations in the
Pacific, you can thank Xi Jinpeeg this time, not Russia.
--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2021

Footloose!

Kensi, "doing a little victory dance"

kensi." -Nadegda

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017
Klaus Schadenfreude
2021-10-09 20:14:01 UTC
On Sat, 09 Oct 2021 14:43:04 -0500, ??????????Jen??????????
and _you_ dare to call anyone paranoid despite your laundry lits of apocalyptic nonsense on your mind at all times.
Maybe Nadegda will make room for you on his boat, if you promise to
use the correct restroom.

[chuckle]