??????????? WHY DID PROPHET MUHAMMAD MARRY AISHA THE YOUNG GIRL
BV BV
2013-05-10 12:17:44 UTC
WHY DID PROPHET MUHAMMAD MARRY AISHA THE YOUNG GIRL?

This is an important book talks about a common issue misunderstood but
misused by lots of thinkers and orientalists. It is “Why did Prophet
Muhammad marry Aisha the young girl?” The author shows the reason
behind their discussion. They want to distort the picture of Prophet
Muhammad not criticize the marriage of young girl. Also if this kind
of marriage was strange, why did not the disbelievers of Quraish use
it as a pretext against Muhammad?! The author discusses other topics
such as: Europe also allows marrying young girls, the age of consent
in most countries worldwide.

http://www.islamhouse.com/330161/en/en/books/Why_Did_Prophet_Muhammad_Marry_Aisha_the_Young_Girl?

thank you
Checkmate
2013-05-10 19:57:24 UTC
Checkmate!

On Fri, 10 May 2013 05:17:44 -0700 (PDT), BV BV put forth the notion
Post by BV BV
WHY DID PROPHET MUHAMMAD MARRY AISHA THE YOUNG GIRL?
This is an important book talks about a common issue misunderstood but
misused by lots of thinkers and orientalists. It is ?Why did Prophet
Muhammad marry Aisha the young girl?? The author shows the reason
behind their discussion. They want to distort the picture of Prophet
Muhammad not criticize the marriage of young girl. Also if this kind
of marriage was strange, why did not the disbelievers of Quraish use
it as a pretext against Muhammad?! The author discusses other topics
such as: Europe also allows marrying young girls, the age of consent
in most countries worldwide.
http://www.islamhouse.com/330161/en/en/books/Why_Did_Prophet_Muhammad_Marry_Aisha_the_Young_Girl?
thank you
muhammad was a filthy muslim pervert.
--
Checkmate
KotAGoR XXXIV

I'm Checkmate, and I approve this message...

Read what others are saying about Checkmate!

"I keep forgetting you've been doing this for so long that it's easy
for you. I can't wait to piss on your grave."

Uncle Steve

"Did... did you just tell someone to attempt to ROT-13 *numbers*, you
Clueless Newbie of the Month candidate?"

Paul Derbyshire, socked-up as [tor] Phoenix

"Nov. 1 can't come quickly enough for me. I really, REALLY want to put
that little + in the box for your Creepy Candy Coating on the ballot,
so badly my hand is twitching. And I'm sorely tempted to rustle up a
couple dozen sockpuppets and stuff the ballot box just to make
absolutely sure you "win" it, you fucking lech!"

Paul Derbyshire, socked up as Andrew Wilson

"You can sit there all you want and spit out all the denial you can
muster, it still doesn't change the fact that you are the current
king shit of the puppeteers in this group."

-Ragnar

"You have got to be the biggest butt fucking moron in this place.
You use socks and then admit to it? What the fuck is the point?"

-Ragnar, socked-up as "Wildhare"
pandora
That "prevert".
Checkmate
2013-05-11 03:50:46 UTC
Checkmate!
Post by Checkmate
Post by BV BV
thank you
muhammad was a filthy muslim pervert.
That "prevert".
Or perverte.
--

http://youtu.be/kpZhZAr1cQU

%
or guppy grabber
The Revd
2013-05-13 18:46:20 UTC
On Mon, 13 May 2013 18:05:48 +0000 (UTC), SmallHernia aka NoSpamAtAll
Shut the fuck,
YOU shut
YOU!
THE COLONEL
2013-05-13 20:12:14 UTC
Post by The Revd
On Mon, 13 May 2013 18:05:48 +0000 (UTC), SmallHernia aka NoSpamAtAll
Shut the fuck,
YOU shut
YOU!
That was his daughter, you ninycompoop.