The Idiots are Busy Today on here
Sn!pe
2016-11-14 18:25:34 UTC
*FAKE* Steve Hall <***@hall.invalid> forged:

*** FORGERY ***
says...
What the hell does the sainted Snipe get up to elsewhere?
Shaddup.
Hi, Crapstain Neal, how's yer belly off fer spots?
^Ï^. My pet rock Gordon still wants home rule for England.
Sn!pe
2016-11-14 18:28:42 UTC
*FAKE* Steve Hall <***@hall.invalid> forged:

*** FORGERY ***
says...
What the hell does the sainted Snipe get up to elsewhere?
Shaddup.
What's the matter, Crapstain Neal?
You seem a little upset.

<snark>™
^Ï^. My pet rock Gordon still wants home rule for England.
Fakey's Dog Whistle Holder Emeritus
2016-11-14 18:55:36 UTC
On Mon, 14 Nov 2016 18:28:42 +0000, LO AND BEHOLD; ***@gmail.com
(Sn!pe) determined that the following was of great importance and
subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
Post by Sn!pe
*** FORGERY ***
says...
What the hell does the sainted Snipe get up to elsewhere?
Shaddup.
What's the matter, Crapstain Neal? You seem a little upset.
<snark>™
he's mad that he'll have to admit to being a neo-nazi very soon if he keeps up the trump cheerleading.
--
THIS SPACE FOR RENT

pandora
Indeed. As will they all.
Fakey's Dog Whistle Holder Emeritus
2016-11-14 20:53:34 UTC
On Mon, 14 Nov 2016 13:08:51 -0600, LO AND BEHOLD; pandora
<***@peak.org> determined that the following was of great
Post by pandora
On Mon, 14 Nov 2016 12:55:36 -0600, Fakey's Dog Whistle Holder Emeritus
Post by Fakey's Dog Whistle Holder Emeritus
(Sn!pe) determined that the following was of great importance and
subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
says...
What the hell does the sainted Snipe get up to elsewhere?
Shaddup.
What's the matter, Crapstain Neal? You seem a little upset. <snark>™
he's mad that he'll have to admit to being a neo-nazi very soon if he
keeps up the trump cheerleading.
Indeed. As will they all.
did anybody catch the gableDeacon's farewell speech? seems he might have to trot back eventually to admit that his theory about "liberals==nazis" has a few gaping holes... it'll be like when the fonz admitted he was "wr..." LOL.

why did the KKK officially endorse the GOP candidate (again)?
https://www.google.com/search?client=opera&q=kkk+official+endorsement

why are white supremacists celebrating by attacking women and people of color?
http://tinyurl.com/hy8kywc

why are the white nationalists and known anti-progress bigots on this newsgroup bleating about their election win?
--
THIS SPACE FOR RENT
http://youtu.be/iB6B8jGSdLA
pandora
2016-11-14 21:21:41 UTC
On Mon, 14 Nov 2016 14:53:34 -0600, Fakey's Dog Whistle Holder Emeritus
Post by pandora
On Mon, 14 Nov 2016 12:55:36 -0600, Fakey's Dog Whistle Holder Emeritus
Post by Fakey's Dog Whistle Holder Emeritus
(Sn!pe) determined that the following was of great importance and
subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
says...
What the hell does the sainted Snipe get up to elsewhere?
Shaddup.
What's the matter, Crapstain Neal? You seem a little upset. <snark>™
he's mad that he'll have to admit to being a neo-nazi very soon if he
keeps up the trump cheerleading.
Indeed. As will they all.
did anybody catch the gableDeacon's farewell speech? seems he might
have to trot back eventually to admit that his theory about
"liberals==nazis" has a few gaping holes... it'll be like when the fonz
admitted he was "wr..." LOL.
Indeed. Heh. Looks to me that way as well.
Post by Fakey's Dog Whistle Holder Emeritus
why did the KKK officially endorse the GOP candidate (again)?
https://www.google.com/search?client=opera&q=kkk+official+endorsement
why are white supremacists celebrating by attacking women and people of color?
http://tinyurl.com/hy8kywc
why are the white nationalists and known anti-progress bigots on this
newsgroup bleating about their election win?
Well, like they say, two steps forward and one step back or in this case,
one step forward and two steps back. I think I have a poem about that
somewhere that I wrote many years ago. I think it's called the "Feminist
Rap". I'll have to look it up.
Skeeter
Wow, some butthurt there.
Fakey's Dog Whistle Holder Emeritus
2016-11-15 04:35:04 UTC
On Mon, 14 Nov 2016 15:20:32 -0700, LO AND BEHOLD; Skeeter
<***@skidaddle.com> determined that the following was of great
Post by Sn!pe
[...]
yeah right when you posted.
--
THIS SPACE FOR RENT
http://youtu.be/iB6B8jGSdLA
Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus, DoW #1
2016-11-15 04:41:27 UTC
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

Robert Michael Wolfe the Pittsburgh Pied Piper Of Penis (aka
DildoRider, aka Teh Mop Jockey) of 5907 Stanton Ave., Pittsburgh, PA,
socked up as Fakey's Dog, in
Post by Fakey's Dog Whistle Holder Emeritus
did anybody catch the gableDeacon's farewell speech?
"Farewell speech"? You libtards are so perturbed you're displaying
your reading comprehension problems again. I merely said I'd be busy
in the near future helping to Make America Great Again.
Post by Fakey's Dog Whistle Holder Emeritus
seems he might have to trot back eventually to admit that his theory
about "liberals==nazis" has a few gaping holes...
You mean the reality I promulgate, which you ran away from? Seems I
was right then, I'm right now and I'll continue being right... stupid
never wins, Stupid. LOL
Post by Fakey's Dog Whistle Holder Emeritus
it'll be like when the fonz admitted he was "wr..." LOL.
why did the KKK officially endorse the GOP candidate (again)?
https://www.google.com/search?client=opera&q=kkk+official+endorsement
Because endorsing a greedy and corrupt warmongering lying shitbag was
the only other option. You know, the candidate you cried over when she
had the election stolen away from her. LOL
Post by Fakey's Dog Whistle Holder Emeritus
why are white supremacists celebrating by attacking women and people of color?
http://tinyurl.com/hy8kywc
So now you're blaming every bad thing that happens on Trump... typical
libtard ploy... didn't you morons learn anything about crying wolf
over the past 8 years? LOL

Did you see the black mob attack a white man for voting Trump in
Illinois?

Did you hear about the female CA high school student attacked for
supporting Trump?

Did you hear about the Trump supporters who were attacked by two men
in Connecticut?

Did you hear about the Trump supporter in New York who was choked on
the subway for wearing a Trump shirt?

Did you hear about the vile anti-Trump graffiti in Oregon?

Did you hear about Trump protestors attacking the police in Indiana?

Did you hear about the *numerous* celebrity libtards calling for
Trump's assassination?

Did you hear about the racist statements spray painted on a black
woman's car in Philadelphia because she supported Trump?

Did you hear about the libtard Matt Harrigan melting down as we pwned
his vote-rigging apparatus (and in the process, destroyed any business
he was hoping to receive in the future from the CIA)? He threatened to
kill Trump via sniper rifle. LOL

Did you hear about the multiple fake stories you libtards are making
up about "white supremacists celebrating by attacking women and people
of color"?

Whoopsie... it's you shitbags doing all the shit you're accusing Trump
supporters of doing:

<http://newobserveronline.com/anti-trump-anti-white-uprising-spreads/>

You dishonest shitbag. LOL
Post by Fakey's Dog Whistle Holder Emeritus
why are the white nationalists and known anti-progress bigots on this newsgroup bleating about their election win?
Because Hillary lost? Because corruption lost? Because your PC
'walk-on-eggshells' "I need a safe space" snowflake bullshit lost?

Because the Democrats had their sovereignty-destroying greedy-elitist
tax-raising multi-culti PC bullshit crammed back down their throats?
LOL

Stop crying, Snowflake. You're triggered. Do you need to find a safe
space and cry yourself sane? Again? LOL

You do realize that you're very near the top of the Bannon List, yes?
If you have any chance of surviving this, DildoRider, you'd best
evacuate while you still can.

<snicker>

Fag. LOL
k0ok. LOL
Idiot. LOL
25 IQ? LOL
Moron. LOL
Tranny. LOL
Libtard. LOL
Spankard. LOL
Crackhead. LOL
BleatTard. LOL
GableTard. LOL
DildoRider. LOL
LotusLoser. LOL
Bad Musician. LOL
Stick Figure. LOL
Terrible Liar. LOL
Obsessed Retard. LOL
Sinewave Spammer. LOL
Cracky McCrackhead. LOL
Incompetent Forger. LOL
Outerfilthing Stalker. LOL
Photofuckering Fuckwit. LOL
Talentless FrothMonkey. LOL
Math Challenged Halfwit. LOL
Klimate Katastrophe Kook. LOL
Defeated Tearful Spankard. LOL
Waster Of Time To Save $10. LOL
Worst Maker Of Sinewaves In Usenet History. LOL

<snicker>
--
Robert Michael Wolfe the Pittsburgh Pied Piper Of Penis (aka
DildoRider, aka Teh Mop Jockey)
5907 Stanton Ave.
Pittsburgh, PA
(412) 853-6395
(412) 799-0532
(412) 665-8289
(412) 404-8757

DildoRider admits he's stoooopid:
MID: <***@dizum.com>
Post by Fakey's Dog Whistle Holder Emeritus
it appears I've kicked your ass so hard it's
damaged your brain, DildoRider.
then it appears that you like shooting fish in
barrels, intellectually lazy fuckhead that you are.
Well, you've just admitted that intellectually kicking your ass is
akin to shooting fish in a barrel... IOW, you've admitted that you're
stoooopid. No un-ringing that bell.

<snicker>

DildoRider admits he's "really stupid" (his words). LOL
MID: <***@dizum.com>
Post by Fakey's Dog Whistle Holder Emeritus
so what you're saying is that your targets for attack
have to be really stupid or else you can't manage?

DildoRider admits much more about himself:
MID: <***@dizum.com>
"absolutely and completely retarded, insane, gay, ugly, smelly,
toothless, dirt-poor, incontinent and possibly homeless"

This is a libtard's method of "winning", for fuck sake.

150 IQ? LOL

No... 57 IQ. The paperwork *you* posted proves it. LOL!
Wader of Doom, WoD #1
2016-11-15 12:04:37 UTC
Best you go find a gun and a bunker in which to shoot yourself and save
the world the trouble and expense of first having to win a world war to
defeat you.
Hi, Paul.

<snark>™
--
Darth Wader, WoD #1 No Club

I can't help it 'bout the shape I'm in,
I can't sing, I ain't pretty and my legs are thin.
Don't ask me what I think of you,
I might not give the answer that you want me to.
Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus, DoW #1
2016-11-16 04:00:46 UTC
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

Paul G. Derbyshire the dress-wearing goat-raper, socked up as ko0oki
On 11/14/2016 11:41 PM, Paul G. Derbyshire's Usenet Lord And
Post by Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus, DoW #1
Post by Fakey's Dog Whistle Holder Emeritus
did anybody catch the gableDeacon's farewell speech?
"Farewell speech"? You libtards are so perturbed you're displaying
your reading comprehension problems again. I merely said I'd be busy
in the near future helping to Make America Great Again.
And yet you seem to be screeding on Usenet even more than before.
We're just setting up now, Paul... so I'm only a bit more busy than
usual. In 65 days, though... that's when the fun begins.

<snicker>
Post by Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus, DoW #1
Post by Fakey's Dog Whistle Holder Emeritus
why did the KKK officially endorse the GOP candidate (again)?
https://www.google.com/search?client=opera&q=kkk+official+endorsement
Because endorsing a greedy and corrupt warmongering lying shitbag was
the only other option.
They usually endorse nobody. Now suddenly they enthusiastically endorse
Trump. Point: dog whistle holder.
You're lying to try to gain even a single point against a superior
debating opponent, Paul. Again. One would think you'd learn not to do
that, but you *are* a retarded libtard.

<https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/02/29/for-decades-the-ku-klux-klan-openly-endorsed-candidates-for-political-office/>

Uh-oh... what's this, Paul?

<http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-03-14/ku-klux-klan-grand-dragon-will-quigg-endorses-hillary-clinton-for-president>
Ku Klux Klan Grand Dragon Will Quigg Endorses Hillary Clinton For
President - He says he's retracting his endorsement of Donald Trump.

Why, that's the KKK endorsing Hillary Clinton. LOL!

And what did Will Quiqq, the KKK Grand Dragon have to say about
Hillary?

"We want Hillary Clinton to win", he said. "She is telling everybody
one thing, but she has a hidden agenda. She's telling everybody what
they want to hear so she can get elected, because she's Bill Clinton's
wife, she's close to the Bushes. Once she's in the presidency, she's
going to come out and her true colors are going to show. "

The article goes on to say, "Clinton has yet to address the unexpected
new endorsement."... and in fact, she *never* disavowed the
endorsement.

SPNAK! on the moron.

<http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-11-11/omarosa-donald-trump-campaign-keeps-a-list-of-his-enemies>

Whoopsie... you weren't supposed to see that link. LOL
Post by Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus, DoW #1
You know, the candidate you cried over when she
had the election stolen away from her. LOL
Admission to electoral fraud noted and logged.
I openly admit we pwned the Democrat's vote-rigging apparatus to steal
the election they were trying to steal... if the Democrats had not hit
the button to start the vote-rigging code in the first place (meaning
they were losing despite their rampant voter fraud, and desperately
pulled out all the stops to rig as many votes as they could), they'd
not have provided the proof that they were trying to rig the election.

I'll be pardoned by President Trump (get used to hearing and seeing
that name for at least 8 years, Paul. LOL). The Democrat party will be
destroyed. A lot of libtards will go to jail... all in a day's work
for the world's greatest Vote Wrangler.

<snicker>
Post by Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus, DoW #1
Did you hear about the *numerous* celebrity libtards calling for
Trump's assassination?
[citation needed]
A few examples:
<http://conservativefiringline.com/video-rapper-rick-ross-calls-for-assassination-of-donald-trump-new-song/>

<http://madworldnews.com/hillary-trump-assassination/>

<http://www.redflagnews.com/headlines-2016/avengers-director-joss-whedon-calls-for-trump-assassination-cannot-be-allowed-a-term-in-office>
Meanwhile Trump has called for Clinton's assassination
Liar. [citation needed] LOL

<http://lawnewz.com/opinion/no-donald-trump-didnt-really-call-for-clintons-assassination/>
and hasn't
disavowed his supporters who have called for the same, and for
assassinating journalists and others.
He'll be the president for at least 8 years, Paul... didn't you hear
that Obama set the precedent that a president can kill American
citizens without due process? What a fucking hypocritical libtard you
are!

Did you never think the precedents set by the guy you supported could
be used against you, and thus those precedents might not be such a
good idea? Well, you libtards set the precedent... now you'll just
have to live with it... erm... die because of it.
Post by Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus, DoW #1
You do realize that you're very near the top of the Bannon List, yes?
If you have any chance of surviving this, DildoRider, you'd best
evacuate while you still can.
That's neo-Nazi talk, Mr. "It's the liberals who are the Nazis, not me!"
No it's not. We're simply warning the libtards that they have a choice
in their fate. The Nazi's never gave the Jews that.

It's very simple, Paul. You don't want to die, and we don't want to
kill you, but all nations must undergo a cleansing at some point. So
either GTFO or you've made your bed and you'll lie in it.
Now your true colors stand revealed.
Awww, you're a poor loser, Paul. Emphasis on LOOOOOZZZZEERRRRR. LOL
Best you go find a gun and a bunker in which to shoot yourself and save
the world the trouble and expense of first having to win a world war to
defeat you.
How is a ragtag bunch of hippie commie no-gun-toting pussified pansy
libtards going to defeat us, Paul? We've got the Commander Of The
Armed Forces and all branches of the military on our side... you've
got a bunch of hypocritical butthurt platitudes and whining. Are you
going to delusionally claim the entire US is your "safe space", and
we're excluded?

You brought this on yourselves with your own retarded libtard
bullshit, your lying, your hypocrisy, your attempts at forcing your
insanity down the throats of every sane person in the country... now
you libtards can either GTFO, or at least have the decency to be stoic
about the destruction of your libtard world, Paul.

Paul Derbyshire, you stupid fuck, you've been outed fourteen times.

Anyone can check that the IP addresses have MD5 hashes that match your
posting-host, and anyone can go to MaxMind GeoIP to determine that
you're a dress-wearing goat-raping shroomtard using IP addresses from
Deep River, ON, Canada, just down the road from Pembroke, ON, Canada.

There's only a 1 in 2^64 chance that it's an MD5 hash collision. But
do continue to hinge your denial of your identity upon that 1 in 18
quintillion 446 quadrillion 744 trillion 73 billion 709 million 551
thousand 616 chance, Paul. You moron.

03 May 2016 | MID:<ng9mdq$m43$***@dont-email.me> | 67.70.57.221 | Deep
River, ON, Canada | posting-host="28e199bc366b04f624161a7e7c6d9ee6"

10 Jun 2016 | MID:<njf6m0$9i5$***@dont-email.me> | 67.70.57.173 | Deep
River, ON, Canada | posting-host="5a7d8d855af84388d01b7dc826ef09d4"

20 Jun 2016 | MID:<nka7gl$lnq$***@dont-email.me> | 67.70.98.116 | Deep
River, ON, Canada | posting-host="012e03f33b086ea5f85f61609ba7b360"

01 Jul 2016 | MID:<nl6kqc$q0d$***@dont-email.me> | 67.70.57.43 | Deep
River, ON, Canada | posting-host="58c64c3df7194056193d4316e7d6bde7"

05 Jul 2016 | MID:<nlh8q3$sgh$***@dont-email.me> | 67.70.57.183 | Deep
River, ON, Canada | posting-host="ffc2b295bc7bc97250a857d253111bde"

09 Jul 2016 | MID:<nlrmrj$lqb$***@dont-email.me> | 67.70.59.199 | Deep
River, ON, Canada | posting-host="3eb94e9ccb87adec6bcfc39357241aba"

25 Jul 2016 | MID:<nn5vp3$r8l$***@dont-email.me> | 67.70.59.72 | Deep
River, ON, Canada | posting-host="a59065db82d1913c4681512d3bebf40f"

26 Jul 2016 | MID:<nn8llf$3o0$***@dont-email.me> | 70.48.182.126 | Deep
River, ON, Canada | posting-host="f92bd154915cc8433ce80149146d52d8"

05 Aug 2016 | MID:<no3qk5$dp7$***@dont-email.me> | 67.70.58.60 | Deep
River, ON, Canada | posting-host="a882cbc563f56035a7348ebaf88f01f6"

31 Aug 2016 | MID:<nq8885$60e$***@dont-email.me> | 67.70.98.148 | Deep
River, ON, Canada | posting-host="f1d81205f9026d77b7543bc2df55261c"

14 Sep 2016 | MID:<nrd1nc$dv7$***@dont-email.me> | 70.48.182.249 | Deep
River, ON, Canada | posting-host="5c3d8d501ca600e64f9116204dabfb27"

16 Sep 2016 | MID:<nridcm$aqk$***@dont-email.me> | 67.70.99.144 | Deep
River, ON, Canada | posting-host="6cb7493d5fcb2ade62103224e080cd0c"

29 Sep 2016 | MID:<nsjs27$46b$***@dont-email.me> | 67.70.58.169 | Deep
River, ON, Canada | posting-host="0457b6b445212e1eb816a40e67410eb1"

And once by Ray Banana... Nadegda got outed as that lumpy dumpy frumpy
slumpy shroomtard Paul G. Derbyshire of Pembroke, Ontario, Canada by
Ray Banana. When Kensi D. LunkHead learned of this, he immediately
started backpedaling and k'laming that "Nadegda" was actually just
"vacationing" in Pembroke. LOL!

<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.usenet.kooks/yhNtCQr1rpE/GlDtnrGgMxsJ>

From: Nadegda <***@gmail.invalid>
Subject: Re: A REVIEW: How much does Keith "Murphy" McElroy suck at
this Usenet thing?

<http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?ID=134389570800>
Kensi was "vacationing"... in Pembroke, Ontario, Canada... quite by
coincidence, you understand... LunkHead was there with Nadegda,
apparently.

And Nadegda and Kensi most definitely were *not* there to double-team
on Paul Derbyshire's mushroom-slathered meatpole.

Paul G. Derbyshire of Pembroke, Ontario, Canada is a life-long virgin,
you see. He'll never touch anything more feminine than his hand with a
Barbie-doll wig glued to it, paste-on eyes, and his mother's
hooker-pink lipstick smeared between thumb and index finger knuckle.
Ironically, he's named his f(e)isty lover "kensi". She's really hot in
the sack... an expert in getting anal. Sometimes, she takes it so
deeply it pokes out of her mouth!

Oh, here's Kensi:
<http://goo.gl/hdpXFC>

She's Paul Derbyshire's regular Saturday night thang. Ain't she purdy?
I'm sure a lot of guys have hit that. Chimpy's hit that... twice.

Strangely and quite coincidentally, Paul Derbyshire calls his right
thumb "Nadegda". I found a picture of Nadegda, too.

<https://goo.gl/sbdRcq>

You don't wanna know what she's into. *Really* kinky stuff. Suffice to
say sometimes she invites along her four sisters for what she calls
"sexy spelunking". You know what they say... fugly chicks gotta go
kinky. LOL
http://youtu.be/sdyBYSuqQBQ
P.S. How's the astrophysics coming along? Have you visited
any good telescopes lately?
Ask kensi which observatories nearby have time standard control
capability. That's something every astronomer should know, right?

<snicker>

Everyone is laughing at you, Paul Derbyshire. Everyone.

Spankard. ShroomTard. Failure.

<snicker>
--
Kensi the moron (aka Paul G. Derbyshire) wrote:
================================
The sphere's Gaussian curvature is 1/r^2, and its area is 4*pi*r^2, so
the curvature is 4*pi
================================

Kensi the moron (aka Paul G. Derbyshire) said the Gaussian curvature =
1 / r^2 *and* the Gaussian curvature = 4 * pi.

Therefore, 1 / r^2 = 4 * pi
Therefore, r = 0.28209479176

Kensi the moron (aka Paul G. Derbyshire) says every sphere in the
entire universe has a radius of 0.28209479176. Of course, being a
moron, kensi didn't specify the units.

The moron also said the Gaussian curvature of a sphere is dependent
upon that sphere's radius. Wholly incorrect.

Kensi the moron (aka Paul G. Derbyshire) was corrected:
================================
Did... did you just say "the Gaussian curvature = 1/r^2" *and* "the
Gaussian curvature = 4*pi" therefore "1/r^2 = 4*pi"? Now you
backpedal, LunkHead.

You mean the Gaussian curvature = 1/r^2 * (4*pi*r^2) therefore =
(4*pi), and therefore the Gaussian curvature of a sphere is
independent of r due to its symmetry, thereby proving your original
"The sphere's Gaussian curvature is 1/r^2" blather *wrong*?
================================

But Kensi the moron (aka Paul G. Derbyshire) persists in insisting
that what he wrote isn't fucked up, and that the Gaussian curvature of
a sphere *does* depend upon its radius, because he doesn't understand
the equations he's trying to use, he doesn't know the difference
between 'constant curvature' and 'Gaussian curvature', he doesn't know
what an integral is, and he's a halfwit who can't figure out even
basic geometry problems.

Now remember, this is the same moron who k'lames he's an
astrophysicist... yet he's stated that the Riemann curvature tensor
concept being the central mathematical tool in the theory of general
relativity and the modern theory of gravity, and the curvature of
space-time being described by the geodesic deviation equation, is
"science fiction" and "a howler".

In addition, the moron k'lamed that 4-D Minkowski space-time was
mostly positive Gaussian curvature, with only small areas of negative
Gaussian curvature, which proves the moron has no idea of the effects
of mass or magnetism upon the 4-D Minkowski space-time manifold.

He has k'lamed that the Gaussian curvature of the universe is
predominantly positive, which means Lunkhead believes that massive
objects such as planets, stars and black holes ride *above* the
tangential plane of the 4-D Minkowski space-time manifold, thereby
making the planes of principal curvature positive Gaussian curvature,
and thus causing gravity to *repel*. It also means LunkHead believes
the universe to be finite, and therefore it cannot be expanding.

Lunkhead the moron (aka Paul G. Derbyshire) has k'lamed that magnetism
has "*no* effect" upon the 4-D Minkowski space-time manifold, then
backpedaled and said there was a "small amount of positive curvature
due to the energy density in the field", thereby proving he doesn't
know how magnetism affects the 4-D Minkowski space-time manifold, and
denies the existence of magnetic attraction.

Thus, Kensi the moron (aka Paul G. Derbyshire) has described a
universe in which planets could not maintain their orbits, a universe
in which magnets could not work, and therefore a universe which could
not exist.

Kensi then went on to later claim that the universe was
"asymptotically flat", not realizing that asymptotical flatness is an
idealization used to model a complex universe by simplifying it to a
single non-rotating object. He didn't realize that general relativity
doesn't allow for a general asymptotically flat solution.

Kensi is the same moron who k'lames that snow at a colder temperature
than the surrounding atmosphere is somehow violating the First and
Second Laws of Thermodynamics and giving off "blackbody radiation".

Kensi is the same moron who k'lames that snow gives off "blackbody
radiation" at wavelengths that would put the temperature of the snow
at 489 F.

Kensi attempted to back up his kooky k'lame above by further k'laming
that snow emits at wavelengths which correspond to a variety of
temperatures, presumably from 489 F to -422 F, because the moron
doesn't understand that the Planck curve breaks down under certain
circumstances, meaning snow emits in accordance with the Wien
Displacement Law in a ~2.1251 micron window centered on the ~11-micron
infrared atmospheric window, not Planck's curve.

Kensi is the same moron who first denied the existence of the
~11-micron infrared atmospheric window, then backpedaled and k'lamed
that snow emitted outside that ~11-micron window, and was proven
wrong. Then the spankard moron tried to use the backpedal of
"blackbody radiation" being at a different wavelength than spectral
emission, yet again demonstrating that the moron has no clue how
spectral absorption and emission works.

Kensi is the same moron who k'lamed heat flows from cooler to warmer;
that in a solid, molecules are "flying-and-bouncing-around-the-place",
that heat is "stirring up the molecules" and putting the molecules on
a "somewhat different trajectory", thereby demonstrating that LunkHead
cannot even grasp such basic topics as what heat is.

Kensi is the same moron who denies the NASA SABER study proving that
CO2 is a global *cooling* gas _because_ of the ~11-micron infrared
atmospheric window.

The reality exposed by the NASA SABER study also proves the Klimate
Katastrophe Kook Anthropogenic Global Warming k'lame of CO2 being a
global warming gas is a fairy tale that violates the First and Second
Laws of Thermodynamics, thus destroying CO2-induced AGW, yet this same
moron continues to cling to his delusions.

Kensi is the same moron who continues to cling to his delusion that
global warming causes more intense hurricanes, despite three
peer-reviewed studies proving the exact opposite.

Kensi is not an astrophysicist, he's far too stupid to be. He's just a
lumpy dumpy frumpy slumpy shroomtard loser trying to pretend that he's
intelligent... and failing badly.

That would be because Kensi is a moron with an underpowered brain that
struggles (and fails) to understand reality. Kensi the moron is Paul
G. Derbyshire.

Paul G. Derbyshire
9 Bennett St
Pembroke, Ontario, Canada K8A 3Y6
(613) 732-3590
***@gmail.com
Maurice Goldstein
2016-11-16 16:59:29 UTC
"Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus, DoW #1" wrote in message news:***@dizum.com...

Paul G. Derbyshire the dress-wearing goat-raper, socked up as ko0oki
<snip>

Hey guys, the Civil War is over .... right?

Refresh my memory, were the Libtards on the winning side or was it a
massacree?

keep it brief say, sub 30KB
Sn!pe
2016-11-16 23:22:13 UTC
On Wed, 16 Nov 2016 06:09:59 -0500, LO AND BEHOLD; kensi
great importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
On 11/15/2016 11:00 PM, Fascist KoOkTaRd Vomit Wretched Emergency,
Post by Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus, DoW #1
It's very simple, Paul. You don't want to die, and we don't want to
kill you, but all nations must undergo a cleansing at some point. So
either GTFO or you've made your bed and you'll lie in it.
Quoted to defeat XNA
so the big bad lotusFabler is using XNA to try
to hide his bleaty white-nationalist screed?
Not that I can see; it's a bit difficult to Google-stack if you XNA.
LOL
what a coward!
He certainly is that, oh yes, oh yes indeedy.
and any other later attempts at suppression. It's
going to be, and stay, on servers in zillions of jurisdictions. Then,
if it really comes to that, it will be entered into evidence at a war
crimes tribunal.
it's useful idiots like fakey that we need to help everybody
realize what sort of fascism we are dealing with in Trump and
his most rabid supporters.
^Ï^. My pet rock Gordon still wants home rule for England.
Nadegda
2016-11-16 23:35:37 UTC
On Wed, 16 Nov 2016 17:12:28 -0600, Fakey's Dog Whistle Holder Emeritus
On Wed, 16 Nov 2016 06:09:59 -0500, LO AND BEHOLD; kensi
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
On 11/15/2016 11:00 PM, Fascist KoOkTaRd Vomit Wretched Emergency,
DoOfUs #0,
<snicker>
Post by Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus, DoW #1
It's very simple, Paul. You don't want to die, and we don't want to
kill you, but all nations must undergo a cleansing at some point. So
either GTFO or you've made your bed and you'll lie in it.
Quoted to defeat XNA
so the big bad lotusFabler is using XNA to try to hide his bleaty
white-nationalist screed?
LOL
what a coward!
Wow, the kook has gone full Nazi now, thus totally discrediting himself.
His mere participation in a thread, from now on, will insta-Godwin it, and
he'll insta-lose.
and any other later attempts at suppression. It's
going to be, and stay, on servers in zillions of jurisdictions. Then,
if it really comes to that, it will be entered into evidence at a war
crimes tribunal.
it's useful idiots like fakey that we need to help everybody realize
what sort of fascism we are dealing with in Trump and his most rabid
supporters.
Maybe *just* the most rabid supporters. He's started making (tentative, at
least) cabinet picks, and it looks like he's surrounding himself with the
usual neoliberal and neoconservative suspects, with a smattering of Tea
Party loons for variety's sake. Early indications are that a Trump
administration will look a lot like George W getting a third term -- which
is plenty bad enough, but not the rise of the Fourth Reich, at least.

No, *that* will come later, after four more years of neoliberal misrule
has further immiserated the working class and alienated youth by refusing
to hire them or forgive their giant student loans. It's statistically
inevitable that sooner or later there will be a *sincere* right-
nationalist that bubbles up from the toxic fringes of the political swamp.

Unless another Bernie shows up first, and *wins*, for fuck's sake.

All our hopes must rest with moderate socialists. Trump turning out to be
a slightly more colorful than typical neoliberal charlatan will only
constitute a stay of execution.
--
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Nadegda

Fakey couldn't teach a monkey to eat a banana, much less answer a direct
question posed to him. -- Fakey's Dogwhistle Holder
Janithor
Are you going to the Emmett welcoming party?
Checkmate, DoW #1
2016-11-17 01:04:51 UTC
In article <o0irf1$fv4$***@news.albasani.net>, ***@comcast.net
says...
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Nadegda
[...]
Dude, that was last week. You didn't get an invite?
--
Checkmate, Royal Order of the DoW #1, and Official Ko0K Wrangler
Destroyer of the AUK Ko0k Vote (Post-Burnore)
all rights reserved
Skeeter
Trump won, get over it loser.
Checkmate, DoW #1
2016-11-17 01:08:01 UTC
Post by Nadegda
[...]
As if Nads has anymore idea of what Drumph will do than anybody else
has... including Drumph.
all rights reserved
Fakey's Dog Whistle Holder Emeritus
2016-11-17 01:29:32 UTC
On Wed, 16 Nov 2016 17:08:01 -0800, LO AND BEHOLD; "Checkmate, DoW #1"
<***@The.Edge> determined that the following was of great
Post by Nadegda
[...]
he didn't know that he had to staff the west wing.

LOL
--
THIS SPACE FOR RENT
http://youtu.be/iB6B8jGSdLA

gaï¿œble
'gab?l/
noun
the part of a wall that encloses the end of a pitched roof.
a wall topped with a gable.
noun: gable end; plural noun: gable ends
a gable-shaped canopy over a window or door.

http://www.thisoldhouse.com/toh/photos/0,,1213138,00.html
Gable
Gabled roofs are the kind young children typically draw. They have two
sloping sides that come together at a ridge, creating end walls with a
*triangular extension*, called a gable, at the top. The house shown here
has two gable roofs and two dormers, each with gable roofs of their own.
The slant, or pitch, of the gables varies, an inconsistency that many
builders try to avoid.

LOL

-

Have you heard about the lotusLoser
Beaten by the queen of Pembroke each time
Have you heard about the lotusLoser
He's a loser, but he still keeps on tryin'

Oohoohooh oooh

Sit down, take a look at yourself
Don't you want to be somebody
Someday somebody's gonna see inside
You have to face up, you can't run and hide

Have you heard about the lotusLoser
Beaten by the queen of Pembroke each time
Have you heard about the lotusLoser
He's a loser, but he still keeps on tryin'

Unlucky in love, least that's what they say
He lost his head and he gabled his heart away
He still keeps posting though there's nothing left
Staked his heart and lost, now he has to pay the cost

Have you heard about the lotusLoser
Beaten by the queen of Pembroke each time
Have you heard about the lotusLoser
He's a loser, but he still keeps on cryin'

"Fag. LOL", he smiles and says
Though this RMS is driving him crazy
He don't show what goes on in his head
But if you watch very close you'll see it all

Sit down, take a look at yourself
Don't you want to be somebody
Someday somebody's gonna see inside
You have to face up, you can't run and hide

Have you heard about the lotusLoser
Beaten by the queen of Pembroke each time
Have you heard about the lotusLoser
He's a loser, but he still keeps on cryin'

Have you heard about the lotusLoser
Have you heard about the lotusLoser
Have you heard about the lotusLoser
Now tell me have you heard about the lotusLoser

-

LOL

well i guess if we went to:

http://mkweb.bcgsc.ca/color-summarizer/

and gave it the URL to the image THAT YOU POSTED IN POST:
<***@dizum.com>

I took that on my way to eat lunch. I tried to make an index card with
backward writing so the SPANKY-SPANKY! reflection would show up with
frontward writing, but apparently I can't write backward legibly, so
you gets what you gets."

it would say "definitely not green", right???

D'OH!!!!

*SPNAKITY-SPNAKITY*

-

"People didn't cause the Great Depression, Liberal ko0kTarD. Governmental policy did." - Fakey in MID <7880b90ad2ecebe35ba01b4557597d80%40dizum.com>

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causes_of_the_Great_Depression
"The initial stock market crash triggered a "panic sell-off" that made the stock market go even lower."

so... so the "government" panicked, snickers?

funny that a bona-fide conservative horatio alger hero type would want the government stepping in to save the stock market.

"Current theories may be broadly classified into two main points of view and several heterodox points of view.

First, there are demand-driven theories, from Keynesian and institutional economists who argue that the depression was caused by a widespread loss of confidence that led to underconsumption. The demand-driven theories argue that the financial crisis following the 1929 crash led to a sudden and persistent reduction in consumption and investment spending.[1] Once panic and deflation set in, many people believed they could avoid further losses by keeping clear of the markets. Holding money therefore became profitable as prices dropped lower and a given amount of money bought ever more goods, exacerbating the drop in demand.

Second, there are the monetarists, who believe that the Great Depression started as an ordinary recession, but that significant policy mistakes by monetary authorities (especially the Federal Reserve), caused a shrinking of the money supply which greatly exacerbated the economic situation, causing a recession to descend into the Great Depression. Related to this explanation are those who point to debt deflation causing those who borrow to owe ever more in real terms."

wait? what? no major "third" konservative k0okTheory blaming the government for everything mentioned?

odd, that. eh, lotusLoser?

-

the never-ending saga of fakey's "lotus"...

-

"sines, sines, everywhere there's sines
blocking up the snickerTurds, breaking his mind"

-

FNVWe attempts to rewrite physics texts in Message-ID: <***@dizum.com>

">>let's not forget that mine also had the correct applied mathematics
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Post by Skeeter
phase A: 120*sin(2*pi*60*x)
phase B: 120*sin(2*pi*60*x+pi)
120*sin(2*pi*60*x) - 120*sin(2*pi*60*x+pi) = 240*sin(2*pi*60*x)
Wrong, as has already been proven. What does it say below, you fecking *moron*?

"The _sum_ E(Ξ) ≡ E(a) + E(b) can be written thusly:""

it says that you don't even know how to correctly apply mathematics to real-world AC electricity, snickerTurds. it says that you're in denial about the inversion of your AC legs.

http://www.allaboutcircuits.com/textbook/alternating-current/chpt-10/single-phase-power-systems/
"To mathematically calculate voltage between ᅵhotᅵ wires, we must subtract voltages, because their polarity marks show them to be opposed to each other:"

http://www.samlexamerica.com/support/documents/WhitePaper-120240VACSingleSplitPhaseandMultiWireBranchCircuits.pdf

on page 2:

** NOTE: The phase of Hot Leg 2 (Phase B) is in the
opposite direction - i.e., 180ᅵ apart from the phase
of Hot Leg L1 (Phase A)

*COUGH*
SPNAK!!

-

i know a guy on the internet who will draw a triangular sine wave in ASCII art if you ask nicely.</GROUCHO MARX>
see: Message-ID: <***@dizum.com>

-

snickerTurds can't seem to refute the following:

- begin snickerSinewaveStew.cpp --
/*
HOW TO RUN: download arbitrary precision libraries from:

http://www.hvks.com/Numerical/arbitrary_precision.html

place those files in a directory and save this file as snickerSinewaveStew.cpp inside that same directory.

compiles with:

gcc -Wall -I. precisioncore.cpp snickerSinewaveStew.cpp -lstdc++

run with:

./a.out

enjoy the LULZ ;)

*/
#include <fprecision.h>
#include <iostream.h>

using namespace std;

int main(){

//float_precision MIN=float_precision(0);
//float_precision MAX=float_precision(0);

float_precision STEP=float_precision(.0001);
float_precision t=float_precision(0); // time variable
float_precision sum=float_precision(0); // sum of SnickerTurd's ridiculous sinewave mess
float_precision snickerPrediction=float_precision(2550.25); // snickerTurd's erroneous k0oK-k'lame Sum
float_precision PI;
PI =_float_table(_PI,25);

// this while loop will run forever, but snickers doesn't understand why
while(sum < snickerPrediction){

// fakey's Sinewave Stew(TM) see: MID: <***@dizum.com>
sum = (float_precision(150) * float_precision( sin(float_precision(120)*float_precision(2)*PI*t))) + (float_precision(20.25) * float_precision( sin(float_precision(33)*float_precision(2)*PI*t))) + (float_precision(1400)* float_precision( sin(float_precision(150)*float_precision(2)*PI*t))) +(float_precision(20)* float_precision(sin(float_precision(5013)*float_precision(2)*PI*t))) + (float_precision(600)*float_precision(sin(float_precision(13)*float_precision(2)*PI*t))) + (float_precision(360)*float_precision(sin(float_precision(1209)*float_precision(2)*PI*t)));

// perhaps show a few values larger than +2300 to educate teh snickerTurds
if(sum>float_precision(2300)){
cout << "t=" << t << " sum=" << sum << std::endl;
}
t = t+STEP;
}
/*

"Oh, yeah... it's 2550.25 volts... so why does your graph not even reach 2500 volts, given that eventually all the sinewaves will
constructively interfere (ie: *add* to each other) to *sum* to 2550.25 volts?"

Fakey, it doesn't reach 2500 volts because the summation of your sinewaves never reaches that. They never reach their max values at the same time. That's how stupid you are.

"I most certainly *did* prove otherwise. It can't even arrive at the correct sinewave summation voltage of 2550.25 volts"

Fakey, you only *proved* that you are too inept to graph the equations and notice a few things about the interactions of their frequencies when summed.

the next line of code is never executed, but snickers DEFINITELY can't figure out why it isn't and instead has a bunch of lame excuses while still having not produced a value for t where the sum=2550.25, as he has k0okily proklamed in many usenet messages that are archived FOREVER.

*/
cout << "snickerTurds was right! the sum is " << sum << " at time t=" << t <<endl;
}
- end snickerSinewaveStew.cpp --

-

Fakey irrationally demands a theme song to foam to:
"all I really want your pathetic pwned ass to do is write me a classic rock song as tribute to your Usenet Lord and Master..." <***@dizum.com>

-

Somewhere Abouts Round Fri, 12 Feb 2016 17:25:03 -0500, Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus <***@altusenetkooks.xxx> wrote:

<snicker>

Fag. LOL
Idiot. LOL
Moron. LOL
Tranny. LOL
Libtard. LOL
Crackhead. LOL
GableTard. LOL
DildoRider. LOL
Bad Musician. LOL
Stick Figure. LOL
Terrible Liar. LOL
Sinewave Spammer. LOL
Outerfilthing Stalker. LOL
Talentless FrothMonkey. LOL
Math Challenged Halfwit. LOL
Klimate Katastrophe Kook. LOL
Defeated Tearful Spankard. LOL
Waster Of Time To Save $10. LOL
Worst Maker Of Sinewaves In The History Of Usenet. LOL

<the band strikes up a rousing version of "on top of old smokey">

on top of old snick-ers, all covered with Fag. LOL
is where my usenet lord and mas-ter
can go straight to hell*

*hell doesn't exist. hope everybody is having a productive evening.

-

http://cafepress.com/kooktown

-

If my poasts are offensive to you, you can always block all From: headers containing "***@127.0.0.1", unless you are an idiot who would like to yammer about "morphing" and maybe try to lodge some frivolous complaints to my news provider, then please be sure to ignore this helpful information and have fun making an ass of yourself in public. :)

if that route of silencing those horrid opinions of mine that you downloaded to your computer under duress doesn't work you can always try: Loading Image...

-

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Gish_Gallop
The Gish Gallop is often used as an indirect argument from authority ᅵ as it appears to paint the galloper as an expert in a broad range of subjects or with an extensive knowledge of an individual one. Simultaneously it presents opponents (in spoken debates) or refuters (in written, Internet-based ones) as incompetent bumblers who didn't do their homework before the debate. Such emphasis on style over substance is the reason many scientists disdain public debates as a forum for disseminating opinions. - Page #1 from the Gospel of SnickerTurd

-

Coming soon! To a newsgroup near you!:

$ perl fakeyBot.pl
FakeyBot> I'm FakeyBot. What's your name so I can Google-stalk you, look you up on Radaris, and hurl invective and probably-illegal harrassing bile from behind an anonymous dizum account? <snicker>
You> Robert Michael Wolfe
FakeyBot> Oh look, you're back again to polish my size 16 steel-toed boot with your colon and listen to me talk about bestiality and cocks, Robert. <snicker>
Robert> you talk about cocks a lot.
FakeyBot> Oh, I talk about sex a lot?
Robert> gay sex, mostly...
FakeyBot> Fag!

(just as useful as the original!)

-

snickers the wonderturd describes how he alerted lots of his kiddie pr0n friends to the ensuing FBI sting in message <***@dizum.com>:
"That's easy enough to do... how do you think my crew uncovered the largest CP ring using Tor and I2P, which we promptly turned over to the FBI? I discovered a way to uncover the IP addresses the I2P users were using, and a way of tracking Eepsites back to their IP addresses, then we figured out that we could DDOS a Tor IP address and modify Tor headers while checking whether a Tor hidden service was still up, then using process of elimination to pinpoint the IP address hosting that hidden service. It's not rocket science.

_The I2P community got all up in arms when I discussed on their forum how I was doing it, and that it'd be a good way of cleaning up I2P so it can get on with being a platform to research anonymous communication... my distinct impression was that the "anonymity research platform" story was just a cover story to allow pervs to trade CP._ (NOTE: admits to participating in what he "suspected" was a kiddie pr0n network.)

That Silk Road 2.0 was taken offline in the ensuing FBI Operation Onymous was just icing on the cake."

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007
Nadegda
2016-11-17 02:25:17 UTC
Post by Nadegda
[...]
He'll do whatever those who surround him pour into his empty little toupee-
adorned head. So to answer the question of what he'll do, look at the
"advisors" and others immediately around him. Right now that's a bunch of
Bushite usual-suspects with a smattering of Teapublican radicals stirred
in.

2016-11-17 03:49:03 UTC
On Thu, 17 Nov 2016 02:25:17 -0000 (UTC), LO AND BEHOLD; Nadegda
<***@gmail.invalid> determined that the following was of great
Post by Nadegda
Post by Nadegda
[...]
but... but will he bring valid awards back to the AUK?????
--

<http://i.imgur.com/gchDiBs.png>

I took that on my way to eat lunch. I tried to make an index card with
backward writing so the SPANKY-SPANKY! reflection would show up with
frontward writing, but apparently I can't write backward legibly, so
you gets what you gets."

it would say "definitely not green", right???

http://i.imgur.com/1CkNIDC.png

D'OH!!!!

*SPNAKITY-SPNAKITY*

-

https://web.archive.org/web/20160408001051/http://i.imgur.com/e3OrQSq.png

-

http://i.imgur.com/Z4p1Z55.png

-

http://sub.allaboutcircuits.com/images/02170.png
http://sub.allaboutcircuits.com/images/12112.png

http://i.imgur.com/2tH6zVB.jpg

http://cafepress.com/kooktown

http://i.imgur.com/pnWqhSG.jpg

-

if that route of silencing those horrid opinions of mine that you downloaded to your computer under duress doesn't work you can always try: http://i.imgur.com/jlsN9JX.png?2

-

2016-11-17 05:21:52 UTC
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

Paul G. Derbyshire the dress-wearing goat-raper, socked up as ko0oki
On 11/15/2016 11:00 PM, Paul's Usenet Lord and Master the Friendly
Post by Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus, DoW #1
It's very simple, Paul. You don't want to die, and we don't want to
kill you, but all nations must undergo a cleansing at some point. So
either GTFO or you've made your bed and you'll lie in it.
Quoted to defeat XNA and any other later attempts at suppression. It's
going to be, and stay, on servers in zillions of jurisdictions. Then, if
it really comes to that, it will be entered into evidence at a war
crimes tribunal.
What "war crimes" again, and in what war, Paul? Your own president set
the precedent that he can kill Americans without due process. You
fully supported him in doing so. Now that the same precedent is going
to be used against you, it's suddenly a bad idea?

Perhaps you libtards weren't smart enough to think things through as
you were supporting a fascist in sheep's clothing, Paul. That's why
you shouldn't be (and in the future won't be) allowed to decide a
national election.

The adults have taken over. Go play in your libtard sandbox. You no
longer matter.

<snicker>

From: Nadegda <***@gmail.invalid>
[...]

<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/carleton.chat.suggestions/XxE2PVnleGs>
Subject: The Derbyshire Saga
[ Posted on Wed, 7 Feb 1996 18:39:04 GMT ]

Ok, kids... here's the voice from the cheap seats, on the Derbyshire
Saga (tm).

Now, having read about young Paul (the short, whiny, irritating,
psychotic child that he is) having been dragged from a lab by "the
man", I can only assume that this little story occurred a) yesterday,
and b) in the Steacie building.

The coincidence of two such occurrences cropping up in the same day
"here in the trailer park" would be just too far out to contemplate.

It would seem, then, that young Paul Derbyshire is taking first year
chemistry. As an aside, I'll note that this isn't his first little
"fling" with the department. Shortly before Christmas, the undergrads
had their lab techniques exam. Paul, to whom we can add "clumsy" as
one of his many ignoble traits, couldn't perform under pressure
(begging the question...). Long story short: He flipped... lost it
completely. Started swearing first at the proctors, then at the lab
supervisor, and lastly, after having been ejected from the lab, lashed
out at the department Chair. (Oh, yes, cursing, swearing, threatening,
the whole nine yards.)

Btw, this goes partly to the issue of "why didn't the TA in question
squash Mr. Derbyshire like a bug?". Since the repercussions could've
been significant.

In any event: Yesterday, Paul spilled something in the lab. He
refused to clean it up. (I believe his exact words were "I am not a
human mop.". He kept asking other students to clean up his mess, and
became obstinate when pushed to take care of it himself. When he
started screaming and ranting, the lab supervisor called security on
him.

The fellow who responded is a human mountain named Al. Really nice
guy. Anyway, Paul was standing at the sink with a corrosive solution
in a flask, and refused to leave. "I'm busy, can you come back when
I'm not so busy" is the purported comment he made. Al refused to
apprehend him until the chemicals were secured, so, with security and
the lab supervisor watching, Paul returned to his bench, and continued
his experiment. This involved clamping the offending flask, at which
time Al moved in for the kill (so to speak).

Paul struggled, and managed to punch Al in the face (knocking off his
hat!). Al became... vexed, shall we say, and grabbed Paul by the neck
in a sort of headlock. (If you can imagine tiny Paul hanging, feet
kicking, whilst Al lifts him from behind with one arm around the neck
you have the proper picture.) Al then removed him from the lab, put
him on the ground, and proceeded to cuff him.

(Paul: "what are you doing!?")

Al calls for backup at some point.

Al: "540, this is 8, I need backup for a..." etc.

Paul: "Talking in police code doesn't make you any better than me."

Note: All Paul comments were in a Sam Kinison-like screech at this
point.

Campus security backup arrives, as to the "real cops". They mention to
Paul that he's going "downtown" where he will be their guest for "a
long time". As he is being dragged out of the building, Paul is
screaming "What do you mean 'a long time'? I have things to do
tonight!"

Well... sorry if my prose isn't the greatest. The story is much
better with voice-over, and particularly when you know all the people
involved. (except Paul, of course). I heard it first hand from a guy
in my lab who witnessed the whole event, btw. He does great Sam
Kinison impersonations.

I hear Paul is now the proud owner of a "No Trespass" restraining
order to keep him from the premises of Carleton University.

Semper Inquirens (thx, Corey)

Brian Publicover wrote:
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/carleton.chat.suggestions/XxE2PVnleGs/lS73j-DcD04J>
I remember in grade 8 Paul once threw a chair at my head because I
suggested that he liked girls (he used to hate females when he was
younger). This was not an isolated incident: I've seen him attack many
people. I don't think he's dangerous (unless he is holding corrosive
chemicals), but I'd hardly call these incidents "bizarre quirks."

Awww, poor bootfucked little kooktard Paul G. Derbyshire of Pembroke,
Ontario, Canada has to relive his horrible past all over again... on
top of having his stoooopid ass drop-kicked across Usenet each and
every day. LOL

And now he's been outed as a dude who likes wearing dresses. And
molesting goats. LOL!

***@gmail.com
Checkmate, DoW #1
2016-11-18 01:52:26 UTC
[...]
BULLETIN BOARD
5 Ton Wireless Remote Control Auto Electric Car Jack SUV Hydraulic Floor
Lift Because it is hard to do business with electronic part, please
kindly understand our hard work and don't give our bad feedback before
you inform us,we will update ours always ,thanks!
It is very important for service in Advance as below:
1.please must make sure your original part number same one oem number of
our product link.
2.please must make sure your car type same one type of our product link.
3.please must check our product photos in the link if same your old
part.

please make the order after you confirm three points as top.if you have
any questions.please don't hesitate let us to know.we must confirm the
goods 100% fit your car.thanks!

United States?United Kingdom?France?Germany?Israel?Canada?Russia?Brazil?
Norway?Australia?Saudi Arabia?Ukraine
We will use the above countries ePacket
Delivery time: 12-25 days
Other countries, we will use China post air parcel
Delivery time: 25-60 days
International express delivery in all countries we will use: FedEx?UPS?
DHL?TNT
Delivery time: 3-7 days

If your delivery time have exceed our specified time,please contact us
soon,also don't open the case,thanks!
REPLACES DEALER PART NUMBER
TF-QJD
BRAND NEW FITTING FOR THE FOLLOWING YEARS AND MODELS
1.Products through the German GS certification standards, carry the
weight of the dynamic of 1: 1.25, the static of 1: 1.5, has been tested
enough to withstand the weight of 5000Kg.
2. Overload protection: When exceeding the rated load capacity
automatically stop working to protect the product from damage and
operator safety.
Quadrupole high quality 12V brushless DC motor, torque strong, powerful,
two-pole brushless DC motor service life compared to similar products
using higher than doubled!
Top block electric jack using high-strength nylon 66 material, tough
non-slip, effectively preventing the car surface paint scratches
Superior to the majority of members recommend a practical traveling by
car equipment - car electric jack !!!
3. In real life, the replacement car tire has been driving people a
headache, especially in the field side of the road, in the heat of
summer, under harsh winter weather conditions and drizzle with a hand-
cranked (mechanical) jack to replace the tires is very time-consuming,
laborious, individual and gentlemen, there is no effort to be able to
put the car up to the top, every tired sweaty and covered in sludge.
Installation
1. the use of electric jin items:
(1) car parked on a level surface, turn off the engine, but do not
forget to tighten the hand brake.
(2) steel beam placed at the electric jack to change a tire near the
body is under the top hat and the electric jack beneath the anchor body
alignment, the electric jack can be safe and effective lifting.
(3) two ways the electric jack is connected to the 12V power supply:
I. using cigarette lighter connection: the cigarette lighter plug cord
into the cigarette lighter socket and the other end of the 5.5mm plug to
5.5mm plug seat on the electric jack. (Note: The cigarette lighter fuse
rated current of not less than 10A)
II. using the vehicle's battery is connected directly: the cigarette
lighter plug cord into the belt clip at one end of the battery in the
cigarette lighter socket, while the other end of the battery clip
battery clamps red "+" (positive) on the black clip and battery "-"
(negative), and then plug the other end of the cigarette lighter plug
wire 5.5mm 5.5mm jack plug into the electric plug socket.
(4) use: In determining well after the first few steps, you can start
jacking operation. Hold the remote control, if necessary, press the
button on the remote control, "x1" said the rose, "x2" said the decline,
"x3 " means stop. )
(5) the lifting process, should be carefully observed dynamic jacking
ensure electric jack does not tilt, until the wheels leave the ground
20mm, the wheels can rotate freely should stop jacking, replace the
tire.
2. the use of electric wrench:
(1) When the wheels leave the ground to be replaced, will take a good
supply of electric wrench (the electric wrench 5.5mm plug directly into
the cigarette lighter power cord plug 5.5mm plug seat).
(2) selecting the right sleeve, set into the side of the square hole
axis electric wrench at the top of the head, you can loosen or tighten
the bolts.
(3) the desired direction of the work, choose loose, tight switch. The
power switch on the left flag "ll", was the reverse direction, the right
sign "|", was the clockwise direction, the middle mark "o" at the stop.
With the thumb and hold the appropriate direction switch, heard 1-2
times "despair, despair" to release the thumb after the crash, the whole
process about 2-3 seconds.
all rights reserved
Sn!pe
2016-11-15 10:18:01 UTC
Post by pandora
On Mon, 14 Nov 2016 12:55:36 -0600, Fakey's Dog Whistle Holder Emeritus
Post by Fakey's Dog Whistle Holder Emeritus
(Sn!pe) determined that the following was of great importance and
subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
//
Post by pandora
Post by Fakey's Dog Whistle Holder Emeritus
in NNTP-Posting-Host: /GK379+GwluFMX3nVayftw.user.gioia.aioe.org
Shaddup.
What's the matter, Crapstain Neal? You seem a little upset.
not "Crapstain Neal"[1]... sowwy :-<
Um, I can well imagine that Scatboi Woger is stirring things up.
Or maybe it's Crapstain Neal fr0gging Scatboi W0ggy, or maybe
it's Scatboi fr0gging teh Crapstain; who cares... [shrug]

Whatever, I note that Crapstain Neal is doing nothing to rebut my
allegations; whether or not that's significant I leave as an exercise
for the reader. <G>
Post by pandora
Post by Fakey's Dog Whistle Holder Emeritus
<snark>˙
he's mad that he'll have to admit to being a neo-nazi very soon if he
keeps up the trump cheerleading.
true gweggles ("Crapstain Neal"[1]) is more than mildly pissed
lessons of late cause his ego to shed layers buuut leverage
off another k00k's lesion engorgement is what gweggles is
playing off.
Post by pandora
Indeed. As will they all.
yet the 'excuse' will be "we woz jes follerin' orders,, yeh honna".
fyi... the attributions are being deliberately munged to confuse.
i have corrected same for this post an' this post only.. consider that work
the only freebie I am willing to offer :-)
Ta, mate. :)
[1] for <uk.rec.sheds> benefit
[shed snecked, +auk]
^Ï^. My pet rock Gordon still wants home rule for England.
Skeeter
Exolain how cheering for Trump makes one a neo nazi.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2016-11-14 20:20:34 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
*** FORGERY ***
says...
What the hell does the sainted Snipe get up to elsewhere?
Shaddup.
What's the matter, Crapstain Neal?
You seem a little upset.
<snark>™
His momma gimme good head.
LOL
Sn!pe
^Ï^. My pet rock Gordon still wants home rule for England.
Sn!pe
2016-11-14 21:09:53 UTC

@gmail.com says...
Post by Sn!pe
says...
What the hell does the sainted Snipe get up to elsewhere?> > >>
Shaddup.
What's the matter, Crapstain Neal?
You seem a little upset.
<snark>?
His momma gimme good head.
LOL
lol
LOL
Crapstain Neal Warren amuses himself
while typing with one hand, hoho!
--
^Ï^. My pet rock Gordon still wants home rule for England.