I'm "pensandpad of alt.comedy.standup," and I suck Bozo de Niro's Cock, for weeks
pensandpad
2008-12-30 05:53:46 UTC
Dont believe it, then ask Bozo. He'll tell you what a dirty fucking
cock sucking nigger I am. As you can see, I have shit colored grease
paint around my lips, as well as on my ass cheeks.

Thanks Bozo

pensandpad of alt.comedy.standup
Bozo
2008-12-30 06:00:28 UTC
Post by pensandpad
Dont believe it, then ask Bozo. He'll tell you what a dirty fucking
cock sucking nigger I am. As you can see, I have shit colored grease
paint around my lips, as well as on my ass cheeks.
Thanks Bozo
--
pensandpad of alt.comedy.standup
Excuse me but I'm preparing to run FOR OFFICE HERE! DO YOU FUCKING
MIND! I don't need bunch a sociopathic fucking clowns hanging around
me during the holidays DAMN IT! Now go the fuck away.

-BdN-
Tommy Joe
2008-12-30 07:02:37 UTC
Post by pensandpad
Dont believe it, then ask Bozo. He'll tell you what a dirty fucking
cock sucking nigger I am. As you can see, I have shit colored grease
paint around my lips, as well as on my ass cheeks.
"Pensandpad", what kind of a fucking name is that? What are you
supposed to be, a writer or something? I mean, what's up with the
weird name, dude?

Fingersandkeys
pensandpad
Hey guys, I didn't write that, Colonel Jake did.
Ilusion
2008-12-31 02:08:08 UTC
Post by pensandpad
Dont believe it, then ask Bozo. He'll tell you what a dirty fucking
cock sucking nigger I am. As you can see, I have shit colored grease
paint around my lips, as well as on my ass cheeks.
"Pensandpad", what kind of a fucking name is that? What are you
supposed to be, a writer or something? I mean, what's up with the
weird name, dude?
Fingersandkeys
Hey guys, I didn't write that, Colonel Jake  did.
That's true. The addy from the first post is "yahoo.cum"

Ana
ChattyDaisy
2008-12-31 02:27:54 UTC
Post by pensandpad
Dont believe it, then ask Bozo. He'll tell you what a dirty fucking
cock sucking nigger I am. As you can see, I have shit colored grease
paint around my lips, as well as on my ass cheeks.
"Pensandpad", what kind of a fucking name is that? What are you
supposed to be, a writer or something? I mean, what's up with the
weird name, dude?
Fingersandkeys
Hey guys, I didn't write that, Colonel Jake  did.
That's true.  The addy from the first post is "yahoo.cum"
Ana
Ana, some day you need to teach me how to figure out those types of
tricky technical things to my private email.

Regards,
Daisy
Ilusion
2008-12-31 12:42:33 UTC
Post by ChattyDaisy
Post by pensandpad
Dont believe it, then ask Bozo. He'll tell you what a dirty fucking
cock sucking nigger I am. As you can see, I have shit colored grease
paint around my lips, as well as on my ass cheeks.
"Pensandpad", what kind of a fucking name is that? What are you
supposed to be, a writer or something? I mean, what's up with the
weird name, dude?
Fingersandkeys
Hey guys, I didn't write that, Colonel Jake  did.
That's true.  The addy from the first post is "yahoo.cum"
Ana
Ana, some day you need to teach me how to figure out those types of
tricky technical things to my private email.
Regards,
Daisy
Oh, I just click in people's profile when i think that there is
something weird about their post

Ana
Sally O'Malley
2009-01-04 10:45:27 UTC

------------------------

Really? So what does my profile say? *curious*
Ilusion
2009-01-04 14:02:53 UTC
Post by Ilusion
Post by ChattyDaisy
Post by pensandpad
[...]
I don't know. I haven't checked in it

I only do this when I find something funny about the person, like in
the case of someone stating that someone else had posted in his name

Ana
Bob
2009-01-04 16:19:57 UTC
Post by Ilusion
Post by Ilusion
Post by ChattyDaisy
Post by pensandpad
[...]
What profile?
--
-Bob

"My fault,my failure, is not in the passions I have,but in my lack of
control of them."
-J. Kerouac

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of
us left.
-Oscar Levant
Ilusion
2009-01-04 20:51:27 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by Ilusion
Post by ChattyDaisy
Post by pensandpad
[...]
The fake pensandpad's one

Ana
Bob
2009-01-04 23:01:07 UTC
Post by Ilusion
Post by Bob
Post by Ilusion
Post by Ilusion
Post by ChattyDaisy
Post by pensandpad
[...]
What I meant was,where do you find the profile? How do you get to it?
Does everyone have one or do you mean a Google user profile?

-Oscar Levant
Ilusion
2009-01-05 00:54:58 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by Ilusion
Post by Bob
Post by Ilusion
Post by ChattyDaisy
Post by pensandpad
[...]
I use google. Next to the username I have an option "View Profile"

I can go and change my username "Ilusion" and write say Bob and post.
And everybody else will think that this was from you. I have seen
this a couple of times and, when the post sounds funny to me for some
reason, then I check who the poster is. That's it.

Ana
Bob
2009-01-05 00:57:49 UTC
Post by Ilusion
Post by Bob
Post by Ilusion
Post by Bob
Post by Ilusion
Post by Ilusion
Post by ChattyDaisy
Post by pensandpad
[...]
But you can only do that with Google users,correct?

-Oscar Levant
Ilusion
2009-01-05 01:16:26 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by Bob
Post by Ilusion
Post by Bob
Post by Ilusion
Post by ChattyDaisy
Post by pensandpad
[...]
I can do this with anybody that posts here.

But, in Ana's case, since she's/was? using a fake address, then the
profile was from all of these that were using the same one

I just sent you a couple of mails.

Ana
Bob
2009-01-05 01:28:36 UTC
Post by Ilusion
Post by Bob
Post by Ilusion
Post by Bob
Post by Ilusion
Post by Bob
Post by Ilusion
Post by Ilusion
Post by ChattyDaisy
Post by pensandpad
[...]
I got them....all I could see is what groups that addy had posted
though. Don't think I got the whole thing.

-Oscar Levant
Ilusion
2008-12-31 12:43:57 UTC
Post by ChattyDaisy
Post by pensandpad
Dont believe it, then ask Bozo. He'll tell you what a dirty fucking
cock sucking nigger I am. As you can see, I have shit colored grease
paint around my lips, as well as on my ass cheeks.
"Pensandpad", what kind of a fucking name is that? What are you
supposed to be, a writer or something? I mean, what's up with the
weird name, dude?
Fingersandkeys
Hey guys, I didn't write that, Colonel Jake  did.
That's true.  The addy from the first post is "yahoo.cum"
Ana
Ana, some day you need to teach me how to figure out those types of
tricky technical things to my private email.
Regards,
Daisy
This is what I get

6. ChattyDaisy
Hide options Dec 30, 7:27 pm
Newsgroups: alt.comedy.standup, alt.life.sucks, ba.broadcast,
alt.usenet.kooks, alt.fucknozzles
From: ChattyDaisy <***@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 18:27:54 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: I'm "pensandpad of alt.comedy.standup," and I suck Bozo
de Niro's Cock, for weeks
Reply | Reply to author | Forward | Print | Individual message | Show
original | Report this message | Find messages by this author

I use the report option any time I think that the profile is from a
spammer. I don't know if this helps but I just do it.

Ana
ChattyDaisy
2008-12-31 02:28:34 UTC
Post by pensandpad
Dont believe it, then ask Bozo. He'll tell you what a dirty fucking
cock sucking nigger I am. As you can see, I have shit colored grease
paint around my lips, as well as on my ass cheeks.
"Pensandpad", what kind of a fucking name is that? What are you
supposed to be, a writer or something? I mean, what's up with the
weird name, dude?
Fingersandkeys
Hey guys, I didn't write that, Colonel Jake  did.
Jeff, remember when you asked me to marry you a few years ago? I
accept!

Regards,
Daisy
pensandpad
It's too late, Chatty. I sobered up:-)
ChattyDaisy
2008-12-31 03:45:21 UTC
Post by ChattyDaisy
Post by pensandpad
Dont believe it, then ask Bozo. He'll tell you what a dirty fucking
cock sucking nigger I am. As you can see, I have shit colored grease
paint around my lips, as well as on my ass cheeks.
"Pensandpad", what kind of a fucking name is that? What are you
supposed to be, a writer or something? I mean, what's up with the
weird name, dude?
Fingersandkeys
Hey guys, I didn't write that, Colonel Jake did.
Jeff, remember when you asked me to marry you a few years ago? I
accept!
Regards,
Daisy
It's too late, Chatty.  I sobered up:-)- Hide quoted text -
Indian Proposer...

Happy New Year!
Daisy
pensandpad
2008-12-31 17:33:30 UTC
Post by ChattyDaisy
Post by ChattyDaisy
Post by pensandpad
Dont believe it, then ask Bozo. He'll tell you what a dirty fucking
cock sucking nigger I am. As you can see, I have shit colored grease
paint around my lips, as well as on my ass cheeks.
"Pensandpad", what kind of a fucking name is that? What are you
supposed to be, a writer or something? I mean, what's up with the
weird name, dude?
Fingersandkeys
Hey guys, I didn't write that, Colonel Jake did.
Jeff, remember when you asked me to marry you a few years ago? I
accept!
Regards,
Daisy
It's too late, Chatty. �I sobered up:-)- Hide quoted text -
Indian Proposer...
Happy New Year!
Daisy- Hide quoted text -
You too. ANd I still love you, I really, really do.

JJ
Ilusion

Ana
pensandpad
2008-12-31 19:51:35 UTC
Post by Ilusion
Post by ChattyDaisy
Post by pensandpad
Dont believe it, then ask Bozo. He'll tell you what a dirty fucking
cock sucking nigger I am. As you can see, I have shit colored grease
paint around my lips, as well as on my ass cheeks.
"Pensandpad", what kind of a fucking name is that? What are you
supposed to be, a writer or something? I mean, what's up with the
weird name, dude?
Fingersandkeys
Hey guys, I didn't write that, Colonel Jake did.
Jeff, remember when you asked me to marry you a few years ago? I
accept!
Regards,
Daisy
It's too late, Chatty. �I sobered up:-)
LOL
Nice to meet you
Ana- Hide quoted text -
You too, Ana.
Tommy Joe
2008-12-31 06:17:42 UTC
Post by pensandpad
Hey guys, I didn't write that, Colonel Jake did.
Sorry, I can't accept that. The Colonel is so addicted to his sig
line that even pretending to be someone else I doubt he'd be able to
launch a post without it. He's insanely superstitious about it, I can
tell. It's like someone walking down the street who thinks he might
die if he steps on a crack in the sidewalk. He's afraid that if he
leaves his sig line out even once, something terrible might happen to
him. Therefore Pensandpad, on that basis alone I challenge your claim
that the Colonel wrote your post. The Colonel is without guile. He's
too insanely juvenile for the grown-up skills of craft of guile.

Tommy Joe (Hail to the Colonel)
Colonel Jake
2008-12-31 07:15:29 UTC
Tommy Joe <***@bellsouth.net>
<7f177bc2-e124-4783-8279-***@h20g2000yqn.googlegroups.com>
:
:
: pensandpad wrote:
: >
: >
[...]

"If teh Colonel did write what 'pensandpad' is proclaiming,
then that would serve him right for what 'pensandpad' is
writing over there in alt.comedy.standup ---->

<>
2009-01-01 11:37:15 UTC
Post by Colonel Jake
I can see why?,
"You dont poast in alt.comedy.standup anymore, Tommy Joe!!!..."
I stopped posting there for selfish reasons. I'd like to think my
posts are being read by more than just two people. I stayed there a
long time and am not putting the place down even now, but there just
weren't enough people posting there, or reading there, or responding
there. I don't even believe all the way that life really sucks, so
the name of this group is of no consequence to me, but the general
attitude here is cordial with occasinal sniping, but very little out
and out animosity, except for the one time "Nick" said he thought I
was an asshole because he failed to see the humor in my words. But
even that is ok, as I probably am an asshole at times.

Tommy Joe
ChattyDaisy
2009-01-01 19:07:07 UTC
Post by Colonel Jake
I can see why?,
"You dont poast in alt.comedy.standup anymore, Tommy Joe!!!..."
    I stopped posting there for selfish reasons.  I'd like to think my
posts are being read by more than just two people.  I stayed there a
long time and am not putting the place down even now, but there just
weren't enough people posting there, or reading there, or responding
there.  I don't even believe all the way that life really sucks, so
the name of this group is of no consequence to me, but the general
attitude here is cordial with occasinal sniping, but very little out
and out animosity, except for the one time "Nick" said he thought I
was an asshole because he failed to see the humor in my words.  But
even that is ok, as I probably am an asshole at times.
Tommy Joe
The Obituaries Group was a blast but they're so snooty and serious.
We're allowed to go back if we promise not to comment. It's not nice
to make people cry when their loved ones die...

Regards,
Daisy
Tommy Joe
2009-01-02 12:22:36 UTC
Post by ChattyDaisy
The Obituaries Group was a blast but they're so snooty and serious.
We're allowed to go back if we promise not to comment. It's not nice
to make people cry when their loved ones die...
The obit group never barred us or asked us to leave, not that I
recall. I think you're thinking of that other group, random
conversation or whatever it was called. The obit group is very busy
and nicely run, I'll say that, and some of the obits are very well
written. It was a motley crowd over there, some taking the obits
seriusly (some are actually obit writers), others looking at the
humorous aspects of some of the deaths. I also like the way some
people post comment about people or things that are not yet dead, but
on the way out, like an obit alert. That place was really busy. If
you don't check in for one day you're last post is buried two pages
back, unless it attracted enough attention to draw enough responses to
keep it on the front page. I have nothing against the obit group.

Tommy Joe
ChattyDaisy
2009-01-04 01:34:31 UTC
Post by ChattyDaisy
[...]
Thinking back, you're right; you're always right TJ. The Obit group
didn't ban us, but I bet they were close. In fact, it's just a matter
of time here. Who owns this Sucky place? If it's Bob or Oinka, we're
out...

Regards,
Daisy
O***@aol.com
If you cant make people cry when a loved one dies when can you?
ChattyDaisy
2009-01-06 00:58:07 UTC
Post by ChattyDaisy
Post by Colonel Jake
[...]
If you cant make people cry when a loved one dies when can you?- Hide quoted text -
Happy New Year Ollie! What's shakin'?

In answer to your question, I don't know, when can you?

Regards,
Daisy
O***@aol.com
2009-01-06 12:45:19 UTC
Post by ChattyDaisy
Post by ChattyDaisy
Post by Colonel Jake
[...]
Happy new year back.

I don't answer questions I only ask them. Answers are not important.
ChattyDaisy
2009-01-06 22:40:43 UTC
Post by O***@aol.com
Post by ChattyDaisy
Post by ChattyDaisy
Post by Colonel Jake
[...]
I don't answer questions I only ask them.  Answers are not important.- Hide quoted text -
You're a good question asker, however, why ask if the answer isn't
important? I can hook you up with my mother; she too asks questions
and doesn't care about the answers either. For example, 'who in the
world would wear a shirt like that one' and then she doesn't wait for
me to answer...

Regards,
Daisy
Tommy Joe
2009-01-08 09:03:31 UTC
Post by ChattyDaisy
You're a good question asker, however, why ask if the answer isn't
important? I can hook you up with my mother; she too asks questions
and doesn't care about the answers either. For example, 'who in the
world would wear a shirt like that one' and then she doesn't wait for
me to answer...
How about the ones who ask how your mother's doing, and before
you can get out, "She died yesterday", already they're coming back
with, "Oh, that's nice, glad to hear it.".........?

Tommy Joe
ChattyDaisy
2009-01-08 19:07:07 UTC
Post by ChattyDaisy
You're a good question asker, however, why ask if the answer isn't
important? I can hook you up with my mother; she too asks questions
and doesn't care about the answers either. For example, 'who in the
world would wear a shirt like that one' and then she doesn't wait for
me to answer...
     How about the ones who ask how your mother's doing, and before
you can get out, "She died yesterday", already they're coming back
with, "Oh, that's nice, glad to hear it.".........?
Tommy Joe
Only the Great Larry King waits patiently for answers to his
questions. Best one ever was to some self proclaimed ghost
communicator who took forever to answer this one; 'oh really, so why
is it that I'm not able to see or communicate with ghosts too'...

Regards,
Daisy
Tommy Joe
2009-01-09 07:00:10 UTC
Post by ChattyDaisy
Only the Great Larry King waits patiently for answers to his
questions. Best one ever was to some self proclaimed ghost
communicator who took forever to answer this one; 'oh really, so why
is it that I'm not able to see or communicate with ghosts too'...
Complex things such as communicating with ghosts are not easy to
explain. If King had studied the subject with some degree of respect,
he'd have known that one of the main reasons he's not able to see or
communicate with ghosts is because his suspenders are too tight and
constrict the blood vessels beneath his arm pits. This tiny yet
significant lack of blood flow to the brain is just enough to prevent
ghost sightings.

Tommy Joe
Tommy Joe
2009-01-08 08:55:10 UTC
Post by O***@aol.com
I don't answer questions I only ask them. Answers are not important.
lol, your response was very guru-like.

tommy joe
Bob
2009-01-03 07:19:19 UTC
Post by Tommy Joe
Post by pensandpad
Hey guys, I didn't write that, Colonel Jake did.
Sorry, I can't accept that. The Colonel is so addicted to his sig
line that even pretending to be someone else I doubt he'd be able to
launch a post without it. He's insanely superstitious about it, I can
tell. It's like someone walking down the street who thinks he might
die if he steps on a crack in the sidewalk. He's afraid that if he
leaves his sig line out even once, something terrible might happen to
him. Therefore Pensandpad, on that basis alone I challenge your claim
that the Colonel wrote your post. The Colonel is without guile. He's
too insanely juvenile for the grown-up skills of craft of guile.
Tommy Joe (Hail to the Colonel)
I believe the Col probably hijacks peoples handles often,just to be a
dick. BTW I know I've mentioned it more than once...but have you looked
at his web page yet? It's worth a look to see the dumb shit standing
there with a drum and a gun in his stained sweatpants. EXACTLY how I
pictured him! :P
--
-Bob

"My fault,my failure, is not in the passions I have,but in my lack of
control of them."
-J. Kerouac

"The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by
those who don't have it."
- George Bernard Shaw
Colonel Jake
2009-01-03 09:28:18 UTC
<Subject: Re: I'm "pensandpad of alt.comedy.standup,"
and I suck Bozo de Niro's Cock, for weeks>

Bob <***@aol.com>
<gjn3hp$e3d$***@news.motzarella.org>
:
:
: Tommy Joe <***@bellsouth.net>
: >
: >
: > pensandpad <***@yahoo.com>
: > :
: > :
[...]
: drum<SLAP>
:

*can anybody? show us an drum (please poast link)*

:
: and a gun in his stained sweatpants.<SLAPPED again>
:

*can anybody? show us sweatpants (please poast link)*

:
: EXACTLY how I pictured him! :P
:

How do you even know? (B(n)ob),
"That thats Colonel Jake?!?!?!,...., that you're,
loOking at?!?!?!,...., did you even run an whois on teh
website to even determine that whatever pic you're loOking
at might or might not be, who you're loOking at?!?!?!,....,
or are you just another SToOPID-MoTHERFUCKING-jealous man,
that only wished?!?!?!,...., it could be at all possible for
you yourself to even make such an basic webpage, as teh one
teh Colonel Jake'sters displaying!!!..."

Well for one?,
"We all already know?!?!?!,...., that B(n)ob is an
SToOPID-MoTHERFUCKER for not being able to find out who even
owns the webpage!!!,...., two?!?!?!,...., we know that B(n)ob
is an SToOPID-jealous man-MoTHERFUCKER, cause he doesnt know
how to write an simple Hyper-Text-Markup-Language file!!!,....,
and three?!?!?!,...., B(n)ob sure can throw alot of shit about
other peeps here, but when it comes to proving he's better
than anyone else?!?!?!,...., he's toO chickenshit to even
share just an little pic (photo), of himself!!!..."
(B(n)ob's an CHICKENSHIT-PATHETIC-SToOPID-MoTHERFUCKER)
*dont we all agree, to this very simple analysis*

I say B(n)ob?,
"Is loOking for an KoOK Award!!! (of some sort)..."
(it sure has been poasting to? alt.usenet.koOks, enough times)

What are you B(n)ob?,
"A Dick?!?!?!,...., a Pussy?!?!?!,...., or an Asshole?!?!?!..."
(I think you're an Asshole, cause you just shit! everywhere)
*anybody else? have any suggestions*

--

Colonel Jake - Ph.D. in teh study of Forensic Psychology

"VideO Madness" "Three Kinds of People!!!..."

COlOnel Jake Enterprises®
Presents
(http://www.coloneljake.com/videos/0050/)

'Plain-Azzed-Texted' Signature - High Speed
(http://www.coloneljake.com/pages/page200/)

'Plain-Azzed-Texted' Signature - Dialup
(http://www.coloneljake.com/pages/page201/)

AUK Pardon & Franchise Restored
(http://www.coloneljake.com/pages/page018/)

Order of Lenin for Usefulness
(http://www.coloneljake.com/pages/page017/)

Official Alt.Usenet.KoOks der'KoOkshite
(http://www.kookpedia.net/index.php/Alt.usenet.kooks)
(http://tinyurl.com/AUKFAQ)

ž,.,ž
:And then some...
`^'^Ž

:
: --
:
: -B(n)ob (Teh CHICKENSHIT-PATHETIC-SToOPID-MoTHERFUCKER)
:

Ilusion
2009-01-04 14:01:47 UTC
Post by Colonel Jake
[...]
¸,.,¸
:And then some...
`^'^´
: --
: -B(n)ob (Teh CHICKENSHIT-PATHETIC-SToOPID-MoTHERFUCKER)
: "My fault,my failure, is not in the passions I have, but
: in my lack of control of them."
: -J. Kerouac
: "The power of accurate observation is frequently called
: cynicism by those who don't have it."
: - George Bernard Shaw
<from Teh BoOk of Colonel Jake'ster>
Colonel Jake 3:1 - "Thats for GoDDAMNED sure!!!..."
I'd like you to discuss things in a
constructive matter.

I don't think that anybody finds funny
this kind of post.

Ana
Bob
2009-01-04 16:18:37 UTC
Post by Ilusion
Post by Colonel Jake
:And then some...
`^'^´
: --
: -B(n)ob (Teh CHICKENSHIT-PATHETIC-SToOPID-MoTHERFUCKER)
: "My fault,my failure, is not in the passions I have, but
: in my lack of control of them."
: -J. Kerouac
: "The power of accurate observation is frequently called
: cynicism by those who don't have it."
: - George Bernard Shaw
<from Teh BoOk of Colonel Jake'ster>
Colonel Jake 3:1 - "Thats for GoDDAMNED sure!!!..."
I'd like you to discuss things in a
constructive matter.
I don't think that anybody finds funny
this kind of post.
Ana
I kinda did....thats only because he was talking about me though! :P

-Oscar Levant
Sally O'Malley
2009-01-04 20:14:19 UTC
Post by Ilusion
Post by Colonel Jake
:And then some...
`^'^Ž
: --
Don't you think everyone has the right to discuss things any way they like?
Ilusion
2009-01-04 20:54:47 UTC
Post by Sally O'Malley
Post by Ilusion
Post by Colonel Jake
:And then some...
`^'^´
: --
: -B(n)ob (Teh CHICKENSHIT-PATHETIC-SToOPID-MoTHERFUCKER)
: "My fault,my failure, is not in the passions I have, but
: in my lack of control of them."
: -J. Kerouac
: "The power of accurate observation is frequently called
: cynicism by those who don't have it."
: - George Bernard Shaw
<from Teh BoOk of Colonel Jake'ster>
Colonel Jake 3:1 - "Thats for GoDDAMNED sure!!!..."
I'd like you to discuss things in a
constructive matter.
Ana
Don't you think everyone has the right to discuss things any way they like?
Sure. Why did you killlfile him? Just wondering... Maybe it was
because the way he post was bothering you?

Ana
Bob
2009-01-04 22:51:21 UTC
Post by Sally O'Malley
Post by Ilusion
Post by Colonel Jake
:And then some...
`^'^´
: --
: -B(n)ob (Teh CHICKENSHIT-PATHETIC-SToOPID-MoTHERFUCKER)
: "My fault,my failure, is not in the passions I have, but
: in my lack of control of them."
: -J. Kerouac
: "The power of accurate observation is frequently called
: cynicism by those who don't have it."
: - George Bernard Shaw
<from Teh BoOk of Colonel Jake'ster>
Colonel Jake 3:1 - "Thats for GoDDAMNED sure!!!..."
I'd like you to discuss things in a
constructive matter.
Ana
Don't you think everyone has the right to discuss things any way they like?
Dammit. You made it look like this was in reply to me...now everyone in
the cross posted groups thinks I sign my posts as Ana!
--
-Tina

-Oscar Levant
Tommy Joe
2009-01-06 07:31:15 UTC
Post by Bob
I believe the Col probably hijacks peoples handles often,just to be a
dick. BTW I know I've mentioned it more than once...but have you looked
at his web page yet? It's worth a look to see the dumb shit standing
there with a drum and a gun in his stained sweatpants. EXACTLY how I
pictured him! :P
No I have not yet clicked on the link, but maybe in the future I
will. Even then, would it be fair to judge a peson by their photo?
I'll say yes to that. That's the way it should be in the courtroom,
to cut down on time and a bunch of lawyer bullshit. No need to drag
the defendant into court. The judge makes the following command:
"Will councel for the defense and prosecution please deliver their
pictures to the bench?" A maximum of 3 pictures from both sides is
permitted. The judge is permitted 10 minutes max to study the photos
of the defendant, then render his judgement. Sometimes his judgement
is swift. He might look at only one photo and turn away in disgust
before proclaiming, "Guilty, guilty, get his picture out of this
courtroom", then pronouncing the full limit of the sentence allowed by
law.

Tommy Joe (Guilty? Of course, I can tell just by his picture!)
Bob
2009-01-06 21:47:35 UTC
Post by Tommy Joe
Post by Bob
[...]
I think you misread what I said...I just asked if you looked at it and
stated it's how I expected him to look. Not that whatever opinion you
currently have of him should change due to it.

And I'm glad you're not my judge!

-Oscar Levant
Tommy Joe
2009-01-08 09:01:32 UTC
Post by Bob
I think you misread what I said...I just asked if you looked at it and
stated it's how I expected him to look. Not that whatever opinion you
currently have of him should change due to it.
And I'm glad you're not my judge!
Chill, Homes. Take it easy, bro. Ice out, Hombre. Take it slow,
Amigo. Hey, cool it, dude. Whoa, what's up? hah hah hah hah hah.
Hey, I'm not a debater type, it just seems that way because I'm trying
to be funny. Of course it's a debate if I start out winning and it
stays that way. But I'm not into this back-and-forth let's prove each
other wrong type crap. I don't even know what the original topic was
now, and I probably don't care. I respond in the moment. I know that
might be selfish, but that's the way I am. I respond in the moment to
the post, as if the person who wrote it doesn't even exist - only what
that person said, and what it means, to me, at that moment. Selfish.
Yes. And proud of it. Through my selfish manner of viewing things I
have created a world of peace for myself, which ultimatley translates
to a world of peace for others. I'm making the world a better place,
and I'm damned proud of it. Now get off my back before I explode with
a fury unmatched in human history.

Tommy Joe
O***@aol.com
2009-01-08 20:45:19 UTC
Post by Bob
[...]
I thought it was Holmes ot homes. Like Sherlock Holmes. Never
uderstood why a Mexican would reference a old
English detective.
Jeff Jewett
2009-01-09 00:04:27 UTC
Post by Bob
[...]
English detective.- Hide quoted text -
that's funny
Tommy Joe
2009-01-09 07:07:01 UTC
Post by O***@aol.com
I thought it was Holmes ot homes. Like Sherlock Holmes. Never
uderstood why a Mexican would reference a old
English detective.
"I say, pip pip, what's up, Holmes?" Funny. Reminds me of the
time in L.A. I picked up this female with a british accent and took
her to where she lived on a dark side street. As she was getting out
I spotted a group of young mexicans wearing white tee shirts hanging
out nearby. "I'll wait till you get in", I announced gallantly, to
which she replied in that british accent of hers, "Don't worry, my
home boys will take care of me." I never expected it; it really got
me laughing.

Tommy Joe
O***@aol.com
2009-01-10 21:13:43 UTC
I thought it was Holmes ot homes.  Like Sherlock Holmes.  Never
uderstood why a Mexican would reference a old
English detective.
    "I say, pip pip, what's up, Holmes?"  Funny.  Reminds me of the
time in L.A. I picked up this female with a british accent and took
her to where she lived on a dark side street.  As she was getting out
I spotted a group of young mexicans wearing white tee shirts hanging
out nearby.  "I'll wait till you get in", I announced gallantly, to
which she replied in that british accent of hers, "Don't worry, my
home boys will take care of me."  I never expected it; it really got
me laughing.
Tommy Joe
I am always amused when I see a black person with a BBC english
accent.
I was at the Eiffel tower last year and I heard a woman speaking with
a perfect english accent. I looked and she was an Arab looking women.
It was
pretty cool..