Pest posts, June 9-12
Joseph Bartlo
2004-06-13 05:29:01 UTC
Below is a list of the pests posting their goddamned lies about me those
days. I include posts until now from today.

Cujo DeSockpuppet
ellis
Cuzzin Pest
Right Sock
Penas Sorus
Sovereign Sockpuppet©
Bookman
I Forgot My Nym
Patrick Lee Humphrey
Kid E. Poole
Daedalus
Paul
The Bartlo Blade
C.R. Osterwald
DrPostman
Ozzie Dog
Dan Baldwin
Daniel
Clave
GPM
Bartlo's Ass Banana
bob
a poor misguided soul
Quantum Foam Guy
Vanilla Gorilla
Acme Exploding Foam-Obsessed Meterologist
BaronLurk
Refuticus Bartlowski
Dr. Flonkenstein
Maximum Trollerdrive
Charles S. Lysaght
Peter J Ross
Anna Konda
David W. Poole, Jr.
grumpus
Starshine Moonbeam
\\The Commentator//
Greener Gump
Bob Officer
MAK
Aratzio
Strider
BartloSweetChariot
Little Meow
Guy Whose Name Is Displayed
John Griffin

These pathetic idiots continue their kookdancing and exchanging crap which
no one believes among themselves. I refute them and make fools of them, and
they come back again to receive the same. They accomplish nothing and yet
repeat their crap as if it may sometime be different next time - which it
never is. Many people who were on previous lists are no longer here - so
unlike them, I accomplish something doing this.

I don't read some posts from these pests - sometimes I respond and make the
truth plainly evident again - other times I see one lie from them and put
them on the list to indentify them as a person who should not be believed.

Note that few of these pests actually identify themselves, but are too chicken
to identify themselves.

This list includes people who participated in the discussions the pests
started.

They are again refuted.
BaronLurk
2004-06-13 05:55:20 UTC
One upon a time (Sun, 13 Jun 2004 05:29:01 GMT to be exact), in Message-ID:
<***@enter.net> to misc.survivalism, alt.fan.art-bell,
rec.autos.driving, alt.usenet.kooks, and alt.astrology; and on Sun, 13 Jun
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Below is a list of the pests posting their goddamned lies about me those
days. I include posts until now from today.
<...>
Post by Joseph Bartlo
BaronLurk
<...>

Excuse me, Mr. Bartlo. I only asked two questions of you, for which I do
not see a response to.

What crap did I post, or lie did I tell?
Please inform me what errors I have made. Thank you.

BL
Sovereign Sockpuppet©
2004-06-13 06:25:18 UTC
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Below is a list of the pests posting their goddamned lies about me those
days. I include posts until now from today.
"until now from today"

What the hell is that supposed to mean, Foameo? Oh, I keep forgetting,
you're just blowing foam.
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Cujo DeSockpuppet
ellis
Cuzzin Pest
Right Sock
Penas Sorus
Sovereign Sockpuppet©
There's another five hundred grand you owe me, blasphemyboi.
Post by Joseph Bartlo
they come back again to receive the same. They accomplish nothing and yet
repeat their crap as if it may sometime be different next time - which it
never is. Many people who were on previous lists are no longer here - so
unlike them, I accomplish something doing this.
Keep dancing Foameo.
Post by Joseph Bartlo
truth plainly evident again - other times I see one lie from them and put
them on the list to indentify them as a person who should not be believed.
I believe EVERYONE who pokes you with a sharp stick. You, on the other
hand,
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Note that few of these pests actually identify themselves, but are too
chicken
Post by Joseph Bartlo
to identify themselves.
I am the AFA-B Sovereign Sockpuppet©, the Sockmaster General of Sockpuppets
everywhere. Anywhere you see someone who has a wool, silk, or cotton face
and buttons for eyes, I am there.
Post by Joseph Bartlo
This list includes people who participated in the discussions the pests
started.
How long would it take for you to scribble and scrawl six billion names,
Foameo?
Post by Joseph Bartlo
They are again refuted.
Wrong, I refuted you earlier in the night. Since I refuted you first,
nothing you say counts. Hell, isn't it?
--
The AFA-B Sovereign Sockpuppet©

Government/Media Sponsored/Supported Disinformation/Mind Control Agent
Chief of Weather Control, Super Secret 34°, Order of the Illuminati
Presidential Puppeteer of the New World Order
Skepticult ID: 581-00504-208
Sockmaster General

"I can't fight no one." - Joseph "Foameo" Bartlo
Confession ID: <news:***@enter.net>

"I was voted 'Kook of the year' on the Internet." - Raymond Karczewski
Confession ID: <***@news.west.earthlink.net>
Acme Exploding Foam-Obsessed Meteorologist
2004-06-13 06:30:40 UTC
Post by Joseph Bartlo
[...]
Only #26?????

You will pay for such an omission, insofar as I will now proceed to
destroy your Usenet reputation.

Oh, wait, it's ALREADY destroyed.

BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
They are again refuted.
Bookman
2004-06-13 06:51:00 UTC
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Below is a list of the pests posting their goddamned lies about me those
days. I include posts until now from today.
Cujo DeSockpuppet
ellis
Cuzzin Pest
Right Sock
Penas Sorus
Sovereign Sockpuppet©
Bookman
Your humble Tyrant.
Post by Joseph Bartlo
[...]
Bartlie by the ko0kdancing Bartliar.
Post by Joseph Bartlo
and exchanging crap which
The Bartliar mis-represents normal conversation with his lies.
Post by Joseph Bartlo
no one believes among themselves.
Another Bartlie, as anyone who can read will discover. But Joey Bartmo
lies a lot, don't he?
Post by Joseph Bartlo
I refute them and make fools of them, and
I refute this refutation, and step back to allow Bartmo to make a fool
of Bartlo. Q.E.D.
Post by Joseph Bartlo
they come back again to receive the same. They accomplish nothing and yet
repeat their crap as if it may sometime be different next time - which it
never is. Many people who were on previous lists are no longer here - so
unlike them, I accomplish something doing this.
Bartlo is again lying about accomplishing anything. He can't stop anyone.
Post by Joseph Bartlo
I don't read some posts from these pests
Another lie, since he has to read every post he responds to. But Bartlo has
a long
history of lying.
Post by Joseph Bartlo
- sometimes I respond and make the
truth plainly evident again
With your lies? God will damn you for your lies, based
on your own testimony.
Post by Joseph Bartlo
- other times I see one lie from them and put
them on the list to indentify them as a person who should not be believed.
Says Bartmo the censor. I say use your own judgement,
and ignore the crude orders of Bartlo the Liar.
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Note that few of these pests actually identify themselves, but are too chicken
to identify themselves.
Note that Bartlo can't understand the concept of nicknames.
Post by Joseph Bartlo
This list includes people who participated in the discussions the pests
started..
Or the lits of nicknames that Bartlo hates so much, he'll
_lie_ in order to pretend that they don't exist. Also because
he's a liar and blasphemer.
Post by Joseph Bartlo
They are again refuted.
No, they [tint] are not, because Joey the Liar is lying
about the word "refute" again.

ESL!
--
Bookman -The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in AFA-B
Kazoo Konspirator #668 (The Neighbor of the Beast)
"I'd love to kill you in a ring" - Bartmo gets all touchy-feely
Little Meow
2004-06-13 06:53:52 UTC
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Below is a list of the pests posting their goddamned lies about me
those days. I include posts until now from today.
These are but a few of the people Joseph sees as pests.
Joseph believes there are pests everywhere. He believes
they work behind his back against him.

Joseph, your war will never end. You create pests wherever
you go. They are your excuse for not accomplishing as much
with your life as you had hoped. The pests are your blanket
against the cold reality of failure.
Post by Joseph Bartlo
[...]
You "forgot" several names.
Post by Joseph Bartlo
These pathetic idiots continue their kookdancing and exchanging crap
which no one believes among themselves.
What is you problem with dancing? Do you even know how to dance?
Post by Joseph Bartlo
I refute them and make fools
of them, and they come back again to receive the same.
They come back because you amuse them.
Post by Joseph Bartlo
They accomplish nothing and yet repeat their crap as if it may
sometime be different next time - which it never is.
They accomplish their own amusement.
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Many people who were on previous lists are no longer here - so unlike
them, I accomplish something doing this.
You accomplish the amusement of others.
Post by Joseph Bartlo
I don't read some posts from these pests - sometimes I respond and
make the truth plainly evident again - other times I see one lie from
them and put them on the list to indentify them as a person who should
not be believed.
You really care that someone called you a chicken. You really care that
someone says you kookdance. It is important to you that people not think
that you are a kookdancing chicken. I sorry to disappoint you, but most
people don't care if you are a kookdancing chicken. They care about
their own amusement, however.
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Note that few of these pests actually identify themselves, but are too
chicken to identify themselves.
The pest list is a work of art. You are the brush. You won't like
who the artists are. (Hint: check your list!)
Post by Joseph Bartlo
This list includes people who participated in the discussions the
pests started.
Like me. I guess mere discussion is target for pest listing.
Post by Joseph Bartlo
They are again refuted.
Your behavior is amusing, but who do you think cares about your opinion.
You see yourself as a crusader battling numerous attacks against you, but
you are merely the court jester, making pompous proclamations and
stamping about as the audience cast jibes upon you.

This is the essence of the kookdance.
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)
2004-06-13 07:08:47 UTC
Post by Little Meow
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Below is a list of the pests posting their goddamned lies about me
those days. I include posts until now from today.
These are but a few of the people Joseph sees as pests.
Joseph believes there are pests everywhere. He believes
they work behind his back against him.
Joseph, your war will never end.
Foamy's 'war' makes me laugh. The only way he can win it is to
resign, which he appears incapable of doing.
--
V.G.

Change pobox dot alaska to gci.
"I wanted a car I could run down pedestrians with. But one with a comfy ride, like a sofa on wheels." - Father Haskell

"No doubt about it, 9-11 was orchestrated by Lockheed." - *lexa 'connects the dots' (***@4ax.com)
(This sig file contains not less than 80% recycled SPAM)

Sarcasm is my sword, Apathy is my shield.
Joseph Bartlo
Joseph Bartlo
2004-06-13 07:09:37 UTC
Post by Little Meow
These are but a few of the people Joseph sees as pests.
Joseph believes there are pests everywhere. He believes
they work behind his back against him.
Joseph, your war will never end. You create pests wherever
you go. They are your excuse for not accomplishing as much
with your life as you had hoped. The pests are your blanket
against the cold reality of failure.
No - each of these pests are there because they post lies about me or
participate in threads designed to libel me. There is NO OTHER REASON
I put them on the list. It is NEVER anything I imagine or concoct.
Nor do I generally place a person there for posting one or a few lies
I could address such as I am now with you. The list in generally for
more accomplished liars than that.

Where did you lie above, you may ask. You assume I did not accomplish
as much with my life as I had hoped, and that I use pests as an excuse.
You have no way of knowing that - you don't really know what I expected
to accomplish or hoped to, and when. You don't know who I believe are
largely responsible for putting the proverbial stumbling blocks in my way.
You incorrectly state I believe there are pests everywhere. No - I said
several times that the pests who constantly post lies about me here are
only a small and among the most despicable portion of the human population.
I make that assertion because I met many people in many places, and in
none of those have I encountered such pathetic, persistent, and dumb liars
as I encounter here.

I.e., there's a reason for everything I say and post - that's the part
that really may scare some people. I am not simply picking idle curse
words out of the clear blue sky. I choose them to be applicable for
certain people and certain things.

The bottom line is that I assume nothing about you - I do not attempt to
bother any of these people unless they first do so to me. So why do you
and they do this ?
Post by Little Meow
Your behavior is amusing, but who do you think cares about your opinion.
Those are not opinions expressed above, but facts. Each person on that
list posted a lie about me or participated in that activity - and will
be held accountable for it. You'll try to pretend that is not so, and
I cannot prove to you each & every one of those people lied (though for
many it is as simple a checking my name in my header). So no - these are
not opinions, they are facts.
Post by Little Meow
You see yourself as a crusader battling numerous attacks against you, but
you are merely the court jester, making pompous proclamations and
stamping about as the audience cast jibes upon you.
No. Because a proven liar says this does not mean it is true. You CLEARLY
have an agenda against me, and I clearly illustrated how you assume many
things which are not so and you have no way of knowing. So your credibility
regarding this comment also is close to 0.
Post by Little Meow
This is the essence of the kookdance.
No. No matter how much you pests try to tell this lie, it is YOU who are
all kookdancing - it is YOU who start the bickering, unprovoked, and YOU
want to make an enemy. You CANNOT deny that nor lie about it without me
identifying you as the goddamned liars you are. I say "goddamned" liars,
because as I illustrated - from what I learned in the Bible and otherwise,
that is indeed the punishment fit for such persistent practice of lies
and deception. You are all deceivers and liars of the highest order -
constantly libeling and attempting to harass a person who did nothing to
you previously. You are not treating a person you would have them treat
you, but doing the EXACT OPPOSITE. I can inform you all you are liars a
better way I suppose, but it is all of YOU who have to change what you are
doing, or face the ultimate consequences, which are very unpleasant.
Little Meow
2004-06-13 08:31:53 UTC
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Little Meow
These are but a few of the people Joseph sees as pests.
Joseph believes there are pests everywhere. He believes
they work behind his back against him.
Joseph, your war will never end. You create pests wherever
you go. They are your excuse for not accomplishing as much
with your life as you had hoped. The pests are your blanket
against the cold reality of failure.
No - each of these pests are there because they post lies about me or
participate in threads designed to libel me. There is NO OTHER REASON
I put them on the list. It is NEVER anything I imagine or concoct.
Nor do I generally place a person there for posting one or a few lies
I could address such as I am now with you.
And yet, I am also on the list.
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Where did you lie above, you may ask. You assume I did not accomplish
as much with my life as I had hoped, and that I use pests as an
excuse. You have no way of knowing that
You reveal so much about yourself in your posts, not only by what
you say, but what you don't say. You are an exercise in social
engineering.
I was interested in why so many people were saying outrageous things
about you. It is easy enough to see that many of the statements were
false and intended only to incite, no refutations are necessary and
are an insult to the intelligence of the average usenet reader. But I
wanted to decide for myself about the rest.
I was interested in how ne.weather could turn into such a wasteland. I
looked at the google archive and found that years ago, there was a
somewhat abrasive, tactless, humourless poster by the name of Joseph
Bartlo, who rubbed increasing numbers of fellow weather posters the wrong
way. What was amazing was that mere stimulus-response should have
provided enough negative feedback to moderate the average poster, but
it had the opposite effect on you.
Post by Joseph Bartlo
[...]
You really don't see.
Try to explain a joke.
The humour is lost. Explanation is pointless.
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Little Meow
Your behavior is amusing, but who do you think cares about your opinion.
Those are not opinions expressed above, but facts. Each person on
that list posted a lie about me or participated in that activity - and
will be held accountable for it. You'll try to pretend that is not
so, and I cannot prove to you each & every one of those people lied
(though for many it is as simple a checking my name in my header). So
no - these are not opinions, they are facts.
Other than you and those you amuse, no one cares,
but you are the only one who takes it seriously.
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Little Meow
You see yourself as a crusader battling numerous attacks against you,
but you are merely the court jester, making pompous proclamations and
stamping about as the audience cast jibes upon you.
No. Because a proven liar says this does not mean it is true. You
CLEARLY have an agenda against me, and I clearly illustrated how you
assume many things which are not so and you have no way of knowing.
So your credibility regarding this comment also is close to 0.
Have you ever spoken to a group of people, and they suddenly start
to snicker? Would you ask them what was so funny, or would you try
to ignore them and try to talk louder?
If you think this has never happened to you, maybe you just didn't
notice snickering.
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Little Meow
[...]
AUK is the theatre of the kookdance. Many, many dancers have stood upon
the stage and performed the "Dance O' de Nile." The kook is a kook, not
for the dance, but because it does not know it is a kook, and goes
to great pains to insist that it is not a kook. This is the dance.
It is called a kookdance.

Those you say are kookdancing are really just being assholes, but they
know they are being assholes (I'm the biggest asshole I know!). They
just want to be no. 1 on your list.

I'm not giving away any secrets here.
Your pest war schema is too deeply ingrained for you to listen beyond
the world you've built for yourself, and you've heard this all before.
I'm just wondering where, on your list, I'll be next time.
Joseph Bartlo
2004-06-13 08:59:36 UTC
Post by Little Meow
And yet, I am also on the list.
For several other lies.
Post by Little Meow
You reveal so much about yourself in your posts, not only by what
you say, but what you don't say. You are an exercise in social
engineering.
No - you are simply pests who pick at me while you should be concerned about
yourselves and allow me to do as I please. I never seem to complain about
that, huh ?
Post by Little Meow
I was interested in how ne.weather could turn into such a wasteland. I
looked at the google archive and found that years ago, there was a
somewhat abrasive, tactless, humourless poster by the name of Joseph
Bartlo, who rubbed increasing numbers of fellow weather posters the wrong
way. What was amazing was that mere stimulus-response should have
provided enough negative feedback to moderate the average poster, but
it had the opposite effect on you.
Again, you're gonna try to say I was responsible for those problems, but it
was primarily people who posted things they knew would bother me yet would
be difficult to explain why without getting into many details I'd rather not
mention. The deceivers are experts at that - and they also were/are of the
highest order regarding that. The main difference among them and these pests
is that the effect on the group was much more tolerable with them, but they
all have the same goal - bother Joseph, attempt to defame Joseph and cause
him problems. They know that is their primary intent. People who do not do
that don't receive any of such responses - as several of them could attest
to. I don't to mention any names and get them involved in this - but they
know who they are. The originator of the group is one, actually.
Post by Little Meow
Other than you and those you amuse, no one cares,
but you are the only one who takes it seriously.
Again, you falsely assume these things. You have no way of knowing how many
readers are amused - how many are interested, how many are disgusted, etc.

You are clearly saying this for the same reason you do many other things -
to attempt to belittle and create an anfavorable opinion of me. I won't
allow that either without calling you on it.
Post by Little Meow
Have you ever spoken to a group of people, and they suddenly start
to snicker? Would you ask them what was so funny, or would you try
to ignore them and try to talk louder?
If you think this has never happened to you, maybe you just didn't
notice snickering.
See above.

Bottom line - I don't post about you - what the hell make you try to bother
and create an unfavorable opinion of me.

Example : You never asked me if I ever talked to a group of students and
their eyebrows raised because they were amazed at something I just had told
them. Yet MANY times I posted weather discussions here which included things
no one else thought of or mentioned - some you would hear nowhere else.

You and the other pests ignore any sort of thing like that, because the last
thing you want is a favorable impression of me made.

So again, you don't fool me - probably not much of anyone else - you are an
attacker, and your intent is clear.
Post by Little Meow
AUK is the theatre of the kookdance.
Bullshit that I couldn't care the least about. Bullshit that people who can
do nothing else worth mentioning (or choose not to the times they spend with
that) involve themselves with.
Post by Little Meow
The kook is a kook, not for the dance, but because it does not know it is
a kook, and goes to great pains to insist that it is not a kook. This is
the dance. It is called a kookdance.
See above, attacker. You do not fool anyone. I defend myself against your
attacks and refute lies of the pests. I make it clear they do the kookdance.
The kookdance is when they constantly try to dance around the truth - and
they you do it very poorly. I was gonna include you in that, but you followed
Post by Little Meow
Those you say are kookdancing are really just being assholes, but they
know they are being assholes (I'm the biggest asshole I know!). They
just want to be no. 1 on your list.
The pests want to create a no-win situaion for me. If I respond to their
lies and crap, they can erroneously call me a kook - if I don't, then they
got away with them and maybe even convinced a few people.

they do not fool me nor many others I suspect - though a few pests would
claim otherwise.
Little Meow
2004-06-13 09:06:48 UTC
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Post by Little Meow
And yet, I am also on the list.
For several other lies.
Truly amazing!!!
Sovereign Sockpuppet©
2004-06-13 09:13:36 UTC
Post by Little Meow
[...]
Everything that Foameo Foamblower just wrote has been summarily refuted.
Hell, isn't it?

Gary L. Burnore
2004-06-13 07:20:55 UTC
Post by Joseph Bartlo
[...]
The list of people who've spanked your sorry little ass is growing
again. They're all still laughing at you, k00k.
Post by Joseph Bartlo
I don't read some posts from
Liar.
Clave
They are again refuted.
Joseph Bartlo
2004-06-13 08:37:25 UTC
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Below is a list of the pests posting their goddamned lies about me
those days. I include posts until now from today.
Cujo DeSockpuppet
Numbah-fucking One again!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!
Thanks a heap, Foamboi!
Post by Joseph Bartlo
[...]
How do you know that, Foamboi. Everyone on that lits of haet believes
you'll never show to fight me, coward.
Post by Joseph Bartlo
I refute them and make fools
of them, and they come back again to receive the same. They
accomplish nothing and yet repeat their crap as if it may sometime be
different next time - which it never is. Many people who were on
previous lists are no longer here - so unlike them, I accomplish
something doing this.
You get laughed at, but that doesn't take much, Foamboi.
Post by Joseph Bartlo
I don't read some posts from these pests - sometimes I respond and
make the truth plainly evident again - other times I see one lie from
them and put them on the list to indentify them as a person who should
not be believed.
Sure you do.
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Note that few of these pests actually identify themselves, but are too
chicken to identify themselves.
This list includes people who participated in the discussions the
pests started.
They are again refuted.
I refute the lits, you and your drunken mother.
--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in
dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.
CAN" -Edmo finally right, but not in the way he expected ....
Joseph Bartlo
2004-06-13 08:38:19 UTC
Lies from pest who references my text and addresses someone else - except
for the part about being first on the list (simply because he posted the
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Note that few of these pests actually identify themselves, but are too
chicken to identify themselves.
This list includes people who participated in the discussions the
pests started.
They are again refuted.
I refute you, your lits and your drunken mother.
Patrick Lee Humphrey
2004-06-13 10:38:03 UTC
(Newsgroups de-foamed)
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Below is a list of the pests posting their goddamned lies about me those
days. I include posts until now from today.
Cujo DeSockpuppet
ellis
Cuzzin Pest
Right Sock
Penas Sorus
Sovereign Sockpuppet©
Bookman
I Forgot My Nym
Patrick Lee Humphrey
Jesus H. Christ knee-deep in a copper bathtub with his finger in the light
socket, son -- #9 is all I get? You're liable to annoy me just a bit. (How
do you determine your Wonderland "ratings"? First to piss you off gets the
top prize?
--
Patrick "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey (***@io.com) Houston, Texas
www.chiefinstigator.us.tt/aeros.php (TCI's 2003-04 Houston Aeros)
Patrick Lee Humphrey
2004-06-13 11:07:19 UTC
Post by Joseph Bartlo
Below is a list of the pests posting their goddamned lies about me those
days. I include posts until now from today.
I don't think you should drink so much before poasting, Foamy...you posted
that about 1 AM my time *today*, and it's a carbon copy of your hallucination
that was supposedly applicable to the four previous days. Are you implying
you have some sort of precognitive powers, too? *snicker*
obo
2004-06-13 12:27:12 UTC
Post by Joseph Bartlo
[...]
You forgot to add Joseph Bartlo.