global peace spell
David Dalton
2015-10-13 04:08:50 UTC
I propose a collaborative world peace spell that we could
improvise, I suggest at 2300 GMT Thursday Oct. 15 (so 8:30 p.m.
Newfoundland Daylight Time or 7 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time or
4 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time). But if that time is not
convenient then you could do it at some other time. If you
don't want to improvise a spell then a simple willing of world
peace, or meditation on world peace, or even a prayer for
world peace, should be just as good .
"One bright blue rose outlives all those/Two thousand years and still
it goes/To ponder his death and his life eternally." (J. MacCarthy)
Colonel Edmund Burke
2015-10-13 16:10:37 UTC
Post by David Dalton
I propose a collaborative world peace spell that we could
improvise, I suggest at 2300 GMT Thursday Oct. 15 (so 8:30 p.m.
Newfoundland Daylight Time or 7 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time or
4 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time). But if that time is not
convenient then you could do it at some other time. If you
don't want to improvise a spell then a simple willing of world
peace, or meditation on world peace, or even a prayer for
world peace, should be just as good .
Peace thru superior fire power, son. The only thing that keeps down the
competition for resources is the threat of annihilation. Everything
else is just lip service for pussies.

Checkmate, DoW #1
2015-10-13 16:52:26 UTC
In article <mvja9t$d8d$***@dont-email.me>, ***@skivvymalel.com
says...
Post by Colonel Edmund Burke
Post by David Dalton
I propose a collaborative world peace spell that we could
improvise, I suggest at 2300 GMT Thursday Oct. 15 (so 8:30 p.m.
Newfoundland Daylight Time or 7 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time or
4 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time). But if that time is not
convenient then you could do it at some other time. If you
don't want to improvise a spell then a simple willing of world
peace, or meditation on world peace, or even a prayer for
world peace, should be just as good .
Peace thru superior fire power, son. The only thing that keeps down the
competition for resources is the threat of annihilation. Everything
else is just lip service for pussies.
http://www.wired.com/images_blogs/photos/uncategorized/2008/04/04/clubns3m54eoverviewes.jpg
"Lip service for pussies"? I like the way you think, Kernel!
--
Checkmate, AUK DoW #1
Official AUK Award Giver-Outer
all rights reserved
Colonel Edmund Burke
Thank you. My metaphors are often galactic in revelation.
David

David
we played it to much, he's not.
David