Jenny's threat on facebook to me
Emmett Gulley
2010-02-26 21:34:23 UTC
Jenny, i have every post and email that you sent me and all the ones
that i sent you. you have no case against me and i have 6 people
backing me on facebook now to where you are the one responsible as you
blew up at me for the wrong damn reason.
Albatröss
2010-02-26 21:46:41 UTC
On Fri, 26 Feb 2010 13:34:23 -0800 (PST), Emmett Gulley
Post by Emmett Gulley
Jenny, i have every post and email that you sent me and all the ones
that i sent you. you have no case against me and i have 6 people
backing me on facebook now to where you are the one responsible as you
blew up at me for the wrong damn reason.
Are you now so obsessed with this woman that you have to pretend to
speak with her here?

Funny how you have totally forgotten to tell her that you have "proof"
that she never went to the Melbourne Police or the FBI. I wonder why
you seem to have forgotten that little tid bit there crybaby.
Albatröss
2010-02-26 22:18:33 UTC
Post by Emmett Gulley
Jenny, i have every post and email that you sent me and all the ones
that i sent you. you have no case against me and i have 6 people
backing me on facebook now to where you are the one responsible as you
blew up at me for the wrong damn reason.
I just witnessed what you posted on her page and I will say you are
one stupid fucking runt emma. You threatened her with retaliation
because she went to the FBI about you. You do know that is a crime
don't you?

And emma why are you continuing to stalk and harass her after she has
told you multiple times to stop all contact with her? You must really
want to go back to prison in the worst way and I think this chic is
going to send you that way.
Emmett Gulley
2010-02-26 23:42:24 UTC
Post by Emmett Gulley
Jenny, i have every post and email that you sent me and all the ones
that i sent you. you have no case against me and i have 6 people
backing me on facebook now to where you are the one responsible as you
blew up at me for the wrong damn reason.
I just witnessed what you posted on her page and I will say you are
one stupid fucking runt emma. You threatened her with retaliation
because she went to the FBI about you. You do know that is a crime
don't you?
And emma why are you continuing to stalk and harass her after she has
told you multiple times to stop all contact with her? You must really
want to go back to prison in the worst way and I think this chic is
going to send you that way.
again, she posted something on her page concerning me which i have the
right to reply to. that is something you can bitch about to me but
can't handle yourself.

again, jenny did not have to post that, but since she did, she invited
me to respond. cause and effect albatross, something you will never
understand.

if jenny wants to embarass herself more than that's fine with me, i
have all i need to reverse everything she tries against me.

what i said in that post on her wall is true and she can't deny that
she started it.

i had never said anything to her nor her to me UNTIL she read that
post in AUK that i sent to you and you alone. i was confirming what
larry had informed me about, so jenny is shit outta luck if she thinks
she is going to put me in jail for something she caused.

CASE CLOSED.
Albatröss
2010-02-27 00:44:53 UTC
Post by Emmett Gulley
Jenny, i have every post and email that you sent me and all the ones
that i sent you. you have no case against me and i have 6 people
backing me on facebook now to where you are the one responsible as you
blew up at me for the wrong damn reason.
I just witnessed what you posted on her page and I will say you are
one stupid fucking runt emma. You threatened her with retaliation
because she went to the FBI about you. You do know that is a crime
don't you?
And emma why are you continuing to stalk and harass her after she has
told you multiple times to stop all contact with her? You must really
want to go back to prison in the worst way and I think this chic is
going to send you that way.
again, she posted something on her page concerning me which i have the
right to reply to.
She told you to stop harassing her on facebook and you have not.
Post by Emmett Gulley
that is something you can bitch about to me but
can't handle yourself.
You just demonstrated your lack of self control and want, will and
desire to harass, stalk and threaten a woman.
Post by Emmett Gulley
again, jenny did not have to post that, but since she did, she invited
me to respond.
There was no invitation for you to respond emma. She made a statement
and nothing more.
Post by Emmett Gulley
cause and effect albatross, something you will never
understand.
Yep she posted a statement, your lack of self control and stalker
mentality combined with your want, will and desire to harass and
threaten her will effect your chances of freedom. You really need to
learn self control you stupid imbecile.
Post by Emmett Gulley
if jenny wants to embarass herself more than that's fine with me, i
have all i need to reverse everything she tries against me.
Actually you just tried to harass a victim into dropping a complaint
against you, I am pretty sure that just sealed your fate dumb ass.
Post by Emmett Gulley
what i said in that post on her wall is true and she can't deny that
she started it.
And you can't deny that you just threatened her with retaliatory
action because of her complaints against you.
Post by Emmett Gulley
i had never said anything to her nor her to me UNTIL she read that
post in AUK that i sent to you and you alone.
You lied about what she had said. And your friend Larry even said that
you were lying about what was said.
Post by Emmett Gulley
i was confirming what
larry had informed me about, so jenny is shit outta luck if she thinks
she is going to put me in jail for something she caused.
I bet you are back in jail by mid March.
Post by Emmett Gulley
CASE CLOSED.
You only wished it was.

So emma why did you lie about having proof that she didn't file
anything? That also means you lied again about talking with your
"friends" at the FBI. I love how your lies always come back to slap
the fuck out of your inbred ass. Your daddy would be so ashamed of you
emma.
Emmett Gulley
2010-02-27 01:20:15 UTC
Post by Emmett Gulley
[...]
I did until she posted that, then she invited it to start again, so
quit trying to blame me for this shit albatross. jenny fucking bitched
at me for all the wrong reasons so she has no case against me and i
have all the proof i need to verify this
Post by Albatröss
Post by Emmett Gulley
that is something you can bitch about to me but
can't handle yourself.
You just demonstrated your lack of self control and want, will and
desire to harass, stalk and threaten a woman.
informing her that i would file counter charges is NOT a threat
dumbass. you have got to be fucked in the head if you think that is a
threat. she started this so i have every right to file counter
charges.
Post by Albatröss
Post by Emmett Gulley
again, jenny did not have to post that, but since she did, she invited
me to respond.
There was no invitation for you to respond emma. She made a statement
and nothing more.
the statement was directed to me therefore she invited a response,
case closed
Post by Albatröss
Post by Emmett Gulley
cause and effect albatross, something you will never
understand.
Yep she posted a statement, your lack of self control and stalker
mentality combined with your want, will and desire to harass and
threaten her will effect your chances of freedom. You really need to
learn self control you stupid imbecile.
there is no threats albatross, and this comment by you shows that you
have no self-control either as this is between me and her. so i would
highly and strongly advise you to get off the net.
Post by Albatröss
Post by Emmett Gulley
if jenny wants to embarass herself more than that's fine with me, i
have all i need to reverse everything she tries against me.
Actually you just tried to harass a victim into dropping a complaint
against you, I am pretty sure that just sealed your fate dumb ass.
albatross, you are so fucked in the head about the law it is sad. show
me in the laws where it is against the law to tell an individual that
counter charges will be filed.
Post by Albatröss
Post by Emmett Gulley
what i said in that post on her wall is true and she can't deny that
she started it.
And you can't deny that you just threatened her with retaliatory
action because of her complaints against you.
and i said counter-charges will be filed. THAT IS NOT A THREAT
ASSHOLE. YOU HAVE GOT THE LAW FUCKED UP AND YOU ARE STALKING ME RIGHT
FUCKING NOW AND I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS BULLSHIT LIES AND OTHER
HARASSMENT FROM YOU.

LEAVE THE FUCKING INTERNET ALB, BEFORE YOU GET EMBARASSED.
Post by Emmett Gulley
i was confirming what
larry had informed me about, so jenny is shit outta luck if she thinks
she is going to put me in jail for something she caused.
I bet you are back in jail by mid March.
THAT IS WHAT YOU SID LAST NOVEMBER AND I PROVED YOU WRONG. GET OFF THE
NET NOW DICKHEAD
Post by Albatröss
Post by Emmett Gulley
CASE CLOSED.
You only wished it was.
So emma why did you lie about having proof that she didn't file
anything? That also means you lied again about talking with your
"friends" at the FBI. I love how your lies always come back to slap
the fuck out of your inbred ass. Your daddy would be so ashamed of you
emma.
i DIDN'T LIE. THERE IS NO COMPLAINT FILED BY ANYBODY AGAINST ME SINCE
09, AND I HAVE THE OFFICIAL PRINT OUT OF MY MELBOURNE POLICED RECORD
TO PROVE IT. THE PD RECORD IS NOT THE SAME AS THE CLERKS. SO YOU CAN'T
FUCK WITH ME ON THAT.

JENNY HAS NO CASE AND THAT IS THE BOTTOM LINE.

YOU HAVE SHOWN BY REPLYING TO ME THAT YOU HAVE NO SELF-CONTROL EITHER,
SO FUCK OFF AND LEAVE THE NET AND TAKE THOSE VIDEOS DOWN.
Albatröss
2010-02-27 01:44:56 UTC
Post by Emmett Gulley
[...]
I did until she posted that
Then why do I see messages you left dated 2/17/10. That is well after
she told you to piss off.
Post by Emmett Gulley
then she invited it to start again, so
quit trying to blame me for this shit albatross.
I see no invitation for you to post anything on her page after she
told you to stop. Just because someone makes a statement that does not
give you permission to harass and threaten them.
Post by Emmett Gulley
jenny fucking bitched
at me for all the wrong reasons so she has no case against me and i
have all the proof i need to verify this
If she has no case then why did you threaten her today? Your threat
today is enough to put you behind bars again with your history.
Post by Emmett Gulley
Post by Albatröss
Post by Emmett Gulley
again, jenny did not have to post that, but since she did, she invited
me to respond.
There was no invitation for you to respond emma. She made a statement
and nothing more.
the statement was directed to me therefore she invited a response,
case closed
A statement is not an invitation for a response. Using your logic if a
woman wears a top showing cleavage that means you can rape her and
claim she asked for it. You need some major help there emma.
Post by Emmett Gulley
Post by Albatröss
Post by Emmett Gulley
cause and effect albatross, something you will never
understand.
Yep she posted a statement, your lack of self control and stalker
mentality combined with your want, will and desire to harass and
threaten her will effect your chances of freedom. You really need to
learn self control you stupid imbecile.
there is no threats albatross, and this comment by you shows that you
have no self-control either as this is between me and her.
You posted this into a public forum and that is an invitation for
response.
Post by Emmett Gulley
so i would
highly and strongly advise you to get off the net.
Grow up runt your logic is as flawed as your mental state.
Post by Emmett Gulley
Post by Albatröss
Post by Emmett Gulley
if jenny wants to embarass herself more than that's fine with me, i
have all i need to reverse everything she tries against me.
Actually you just tried to harass a victim into dropping a complaint
against you, I am pretty sure that just sealed your fate dumb ass.
albatross, you are so fucked in the head about the law it is sad. show
me in the laws where it is against the law to tell an individual that
counter charges will be filed.
There is no law against that but the fact that you threatened her with
a retaliatory action if she pursued it is against the law.
Post by Emmett Gulley
Post by Albatröss
Post by Emmett Gulley
what i said in that post on her wall is true and she can't deny that
she started it.
And you can't deny that you just threatened her with retaliatory
action because of her complaints against you.
and i said counter-charges will be filed. THAT IS NOT A THREAT
ASSHOLE.
The way you worded it is indeed a threat, especially since you are
trying to avoid criminal actions.
Post by Emmett Gulley
YOU HAVE GOT THE LAW FUCKED UP AND YOU ARE STALKING ME RIGHT
FUCKING NOW
Cry a little more crybaby.
Post by Emmett Gulley
AND I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS BULLSHIT LIES AND OTHER
HARASSMENT FROM YOU.
then just walk away or put me in your kill filters emma its just that
simple. But you have no self control or gray matter so we all know
that you won't.
Post by Emmett Gulley
LEAVE THE FUCKING INTERNET ALB, BEFORE YOU GET EMBARASSED.
The only person getting embarrassed is you with your flawed reasoning,
lack or self control and vaporized dignity.
Post by Emmett Gulley
Post by Emmett Gulley
i was confirming what
larry had informed me about, so jenny is shit outta luck if she thinks
she is going to put me in jail for something she caused.
I bet you are back in jail by mid March.
THAT IS WHAT YOU SID LAST NOVEMBER AND I PROVED YOU WRONG. GET OFF THE
NET NOW DICKHEAD
Do you need a hanky to help dry those tears little foamer?
Post by Emmett Gulley
Post by Albatröss
Post by Emmett Gulley
CASE CLOSED.
You only wished it was.
So emma why did you lie about having proof that she didn't file
anything? That also means you lied again about talking with your
"friends" at the FBI. I love how your lies always come back to slap
the fuck out of your inbred ass. Your daddy would be so ashamed of you
emma.
i DIDN'T LIE. THERE IS NO COMPLAINT FILED BY ANYBODY AGAINST ME SINCE
09, AND I HAVE THE OFFICIAL PRINT OUT OF MY MELBOURNE POLICED RECORD
TO PROVE IT.
Funny how you forgot to make that claim in regards to Jenny.
Post by Emmett Gulley
THE PD RECORD IS NOT THE SAME AS THE CLERKS. SO YOU CAN'T
FUCK WITH ME ON THAT.
Then post the proof crybaby.
Post by Emmett Gulley
JENNY HAS NO CASE AND THAT IS THE BOTTOM LINE.
Then why did you just threaten her? Because you are scared the woman
will fry your ass. And since she is out of town emma you have done the
exact same thing you did in your federal case.
emma I am sure you will expire before those videos do.
Emmett Gulley
2010-02-27 02:17:46 UTC
Post by Emmett Gulley
then she invited it to start again, so
quit trying to blame me for this shit albatross.
I see no invitation for you to post anything on her page after she
told you to stop. Just because someone makes a statement that does not
give you permission to harass and threaten them.
god dammit, you are so fucking stupid. THE STATEMENT WAS DIRECTED AT
ME YOU FUCKING DUMBASS MOTHER FUCKER.
Post by Albatröss
Post by Emmett Gulley
jenny fucking bitched
at me for all the wrong reasons so she has no case against me and i
have all the proof i need to verify this
If she has no case then why did you threaten her today? Your threat
today is enough to put you behind bars again with your history.
THAT IS NOT A THREAT ASSHOLE. WHEN I SAY I WILL FILE COUNTER CHARGES,
THAT IS NOT CONSIDERED A THREAT BY THE COPS. YOU ARE SO FUCKING STUPID
IT'S PATHETIC.
Post by Albatröss
Post by Emmett Gulley
Post by Albatröss
Post by Emmett Gulley
again, jenny did not have to post that, but since she did, she invited
me to respond.
There was no invitation for you to respond emma. She made a statement
and nothing more.
the statement was directed to me therefore she invited a response,
case closed
A statement is not an invitation for a response. Using your logic if a
woman wears a top showing cleavage that means you can rape her and
claim she asked for it. You need some major help there emma.
NOPE, YOU ARE THE ONE WHO NEEDS HELP ALBATROSS.
Post by Albatröss
Post by Emmett Gulley
Post by Emmett Gulley
so i would
highly and strongly advise you to get off the net.
Grow up runt your logic is as flawed as your mental state.
YOU ARE THE ONE WHO NEEDS TO GROW UP, NOT ME YOU DUMBASS RETARDE
FUCKING SCUMBAG CHICKEN FUCKER
Post by Albatröss
Post by Emmett Gulley
Post by Albatröss
Post by Emmett Gulley
if jenny wants to embarass herself more than that's fine with me, i
have all i need to reverse everything she tries against me.
Actually you just tried to harass a victim into dropping a complaint
against you, I am pretty sure that just sealed your fate dumb ass.
albatross, you are so fucked in the head about the law it is sad. show
me in the laws where it is against the law to tell an individual that
counter charges will be filed.
There is no law against that but the fact that you threatened her with
a retaliatory action if she pursued it is against the law.
NO THAT IS NOT AGAINST THE LAW, YOUR LOGIC AND READING OF THE LAW IS
FUCKED UP ALBATROSS.
Post by Albatröss
Post by Emmett Gulley
Post by Albatröss
Post by Emmett Gulley
what i said in that post on her wall is true and she can't deny that
she started it.
And you can't deny that you just threatened her with retaliatory
action because of her complaints against you.
and i said counter-charges will be filed. THAT IS NOT A THREAT
ASSHOLE.
The way you worded it is indeed a threat, especially since you are
trying to avoid criminal actions.
IT IS NOT A THREAT YOU FUCKING GOD DAMN STUPID MOTHER
FUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post by Emmett Gulley
AND I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS BULLSHIT LIES AND OTHER
HARASSMENT FROM YOU.
then just walk away or put me in your kill filters emma its just that
simple. But you have no self control or gray matter so we all know
that you won't.
FUCK YOU, YOU ARE THE ONE WHO NEEDS TO LEAVE OR USE KILL FILTERS.
Post by Albatröss
Post by Emmett Gulley
LEAVE THE FUCKING INTERNET ALB, BEFORE YOU GET EMBARASSED.
The only person getting embarrassed is you with your flawed reasoning,
lack or self control and vaporized dignity.
NOPE, I UNDERSTAND THE LAW AND YOUR CLAIMS OF ME TELLING JENNY THAT
SHE WILL HAVE COUNTER CHARGES IS A THREAT IS SO WRONG.

IT IS NOT A THREAT AND ANY COP WILL TELL YOU THE SAME THING I AM.
Post by Albatröss
Post by Emmett Gulley
Post by Emmett Gulley
Post by Emmett Gulley
THE PD RECORD IS NOT THE SAME AS THE CLERKS. SO YOU CAN'T
FUCK WITH ME ON THAT.
Then post the proof crybaby.
mY POLICE RECORD IS NOT A SOURCE FOR YOU TO HARASS ME WITH IN THIS
NEWSGROUP FUCKFACE. FUCK OFF.
Post by Albatröss
Post by Emmett Gulley
JENNY HAS NO CASE AND THAT IS THE BOTTOM LINE.
Then why did you just threaten her? Because you are scared the woman
will fry your ass. And since she is out of town emma you have done the
exact same thing you did in your federal case.
I DID NOT THREATEN HER YOU GOD DAMN FUCKING DUMBASS MOTHER FUCKER.
Post by Albatröss
Post by Emmett Gulley
YOU HAVE SHOWN BY REPLYING TO ME THAT YOU HAVE NO SELF-CONTROL EITHER,
SO FUCK OFF AND LEAVE THE NET AND TAKE THOSE VIDEOS DOWN.
emma I am sure you will expire before those videos do.
I DON'T THINK SO ASSHOLE, YOU WILL BE OFF THE NET AND THOSE VIDEOS
WILL SEAL YOUR PRISON FATE.

NOW GO FUCK YOURSELF AND YOUR MAMA
Phlegmboy
2010-02-27 02:43:36 UTC
Post by Emmett Gulley
then she invited it to start again, so
quit trying to blame me for this shit albatross.
I see no invitation for you to post anything on her page after she
told you to stop. Just because someone makes a statement that does not
give you permission to harass and threaten them.
god dammit, you are so fucking stupid. THE STATEMENT WAS DIRECTED AT
ME YOU FUCKING DUMBASS MOTHER FUCKER.
That doesn't mean a thing. She told you not to contact her and you
did.
Post by Emmett Gulley
Post by Albatröss
Post by Emmett Gulley
jenny fucking bitched
at me for all the wrong reasons so she has no case against me and i
have all the proof i need to verify this
If she has no case then why did you threaten her today? Your threat
today is enough to put you behind bars again with your history.
THAT IS NOT A THREAT ASSHOLE.
Guess again, shower pussy.
Post by Emmett Gulley
WHEN I SAY I WILL FILE COUNTER CHARGES,
THAT IS NOT CONSIDERED A THREAT BY THE COPS. YOU ARE SO FUCKING STUPID
IT'S PATHETIC.
Shit, I just heard irony meters blowing up from the other side of the
world there.
Post by Emmett Gulley
Post by Albatröss
Post by Emmett Gulley
Post by Albatröss
Post by Emmett Gulley
again, jenny did not have to post that, but since she did, she invited
me to respond.
There was no invitation for you to respond emma. She made a statement
and nothing more.
the statement was directed to me therefore she invited a response,
case closed
A statement is not an invitation for a response. Using your logic if a
woman wears a top showing cleavage that means you can rape her and
claim she asked for it. You need some major help there emma.
NOPE, YOU ARE THE ONE WHO NEEDS HELP ALBATROSS.
The only one needing help is you, shower pussy as you are the one
obsessing abouot Albatross, ever since he called you a dweeb 10 years
ago. You are the one that came here in October last year hunting for
him after 5 years of us not caring whther you had become python food
over a post that was made five years ago.
Post by Emmett Gulley
Post by Albatröss
Post by Emmett Gulley
Post by Emmett Gulley
so i would
highly and strongly advise you to get off the net.
Grow up runt your logic is as flawed as your mental state.
YOU ARE THE ONE WHO NEEDS TO GROW UP, NOT ME YOU DUMBASS RETARDE
FUCKING SCUMBAG CHICKEN FUCKER
And the sentence you posted immediately above demonstrates Albatross'
comment.
Post by Emmett Gulley
Post by Albatröss
Post by Emmett Gulley
Post by Albatröss
Post by Emmett Gulley
if jenny wants to embarass herself more than that's fine with me, i
have all i need to reverse everything she tries against me.
Actually you just tried to harass a victim into dropping a complaint
against you, I am pretty sure that just sealed your fate dumb ass.
albatross, you are so fucked in the head about the law it is sad. show
me in the laws where it is against the law to tell an individual that
counter charges will be filed.
There is no law against that but the fact that you threatened her with
a retaliatory action if she pursued it is against the law.
NO THAT IS NOT AGAINST THE LAW, YOUR LOGIC AND READING OF THE LAW IS
FUCKED UP ALBATROSS.
I always love it when criminal scum claim to know the law, forgetting
that failure (there is that word describing enima popping up again) to
understand and follow the law led to their arrest, prosecutiuon and
incarceration
Post by Emmett Gulley
Post by Albatröss
Post by Emmett Gulley
Post by Albatröss
Post by Emmett Gulley
what i said in that post on her wall is true and she can't deny that
she started it.
And you can't deny that you just threatened her with retaliatory
action because of her complaints against you.
and i said counter-charges will be filed. THAT IS NOT A THREAT
ASSHOLE.
The way you worded it is indeed a threat, especially since you are
trying to avoid criminal actions.
IT IS NOT A THREAT YOU FUCKING GOD DAMN STUPID MOTHER
FUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Keep believing that dweeb. Remember to tell that to the FBI as they
slap the cuffs on you after finding out which bridge you are livign
under.
Post by Emmett Gulley
Post by Emmett Gulley
AND I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS BULLSHIT LIES AND OTHER
HARASSMENT FROM YOU.
then just walk away or put me in your kill filters emma its just that
simple. But you have no self control or gray matter so we all know
that you won't.
FUCK YOU, YOU ARE THE ONE WHO NEEDS TO LEAVE OR USE KILL FILTERS.
You are the one that came looking for Albatross, dick duzzler. You
should leave. And you should do that before yopu get arrested again.

Hmmm, I wonder what would happen if your threats were sent to the
prosecution.
Post by Emmett Gulley
Post by Albatröss
Post by Emmett Gulley
LEAVE THE FUCKING INTERNET ALB, BEFORE YOU GET EMBARASSED.
The only person getting embarrassed is you with your flawed reasoning,
lack or self control and vaporized dignity.
NOPE, I UNDERSTAND THE LAW AND YOUR CLAIMS OF ME TELLING JENNY THAT
SHE WILL HAVE COUNTER CHARGES IS A THREAT IS SO WRONG.
If you understood the law, you would not have multiple prison
sentences against youre nakme. But instead your life as a FAILURE
rsulted in you being arrested, tried, convicted and used as a shower
pussy by your fellow prisoners.

Your dead father must have been so very proud of you at those points
of failure in your life. That way he knows he is not the most pathetic
of the Gulley clan.
Post by Emmett Gulley
IT IS NOT A THREAT AND ANY COP WILL TELL YOU THE SAME THING I AM.
If you keep grabing those strawes you will soon have enough to keep
yourself warm under that bridge.
Post by Emmett Gulley
Post by Albatröss
Post by Emmett Gulley
Post by Emmett Gulley
Post by Emmett Gulley
THE PD RECORD IS NOT THE SAME AS THE CLERKS. SO YOU CAN'T
FUCK WITH ME ON THAT.
Then post the proof crybaby.
mY POLICE RECORD IS NOT A SOURCE FOR YOU TO HARASS ME WITH IN THIS
NEWSGROUP FUCKFACE. FUCK OFF.
Commenting on your failure to stay on the corrwect side of the law is
not harassment, cock snot.
Post by Emmett Gulley
Post by Albatröss
Post by Emmett Gulley
JENNY HAS NO CASE AND THAT IS THE BOTTOM LINE.
Then why did you just threaten her? Because you are scared the woman
will fry your ass. And since she is out of town emma you have done the
exact same thing you did in your federal case.
I DID NOT THREATEN HER YOU GOD DAMN FUCKING DUMBASS MOTHER FUCKER.
Grasp away, failure, grasp away
Post by Emmett Gulley
Post by Albatröss
Post by Emmett Gulley
YOU HAVE SHOWN BY REPLYING TO ME THAT YOU HAVE NO SELF-CONTROL EITHER,
SO FUCK OFF AND LEAVE THE NET AND TAKE THOSE VIDEOS DOWN.
emma I am sure you will expire before those videos do.
I DON'T THINK SO ASSHOLE, YOU WILL BE OFF THE NET AND THOSE VIDEOS
WILL SEAL YOUR PRISON FATE.
There is nothing illegal in any of those videos, you strokelss oompa
loompa.

And you still have not linked them to Albatross.
Post by Emmett Gulley
NOW GO FUCK YOURSELF AND YOUR MAMA
Nice nerve strike there, Albatross

----
http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/Kpg6mX7XJRCSWumo

http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/7WG7JWKtA46XoQSW

http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/R0Ff2nBrjYSHPS6u

http://www.youtube.com/user/Albatross666able - The worlds worst kakaoke
from a runt that makes Disco Duck sound normal.

http://emmettastrophe.6te.net/ for a complete rundown on this entity
known as Emma, Enima, Emut and other epithets.
Emmett Gulley
2010-02-27 03:03:35 UTC
Post by Emmett Gulley
Post by Emmett Gulley
Post by Albatröss
Post by Emmett Gulley
Post by Emmett Gulley
Post by Albatröss
Post by Emmett Gulley
Post by Emmett Gulley
Post by Albatröss
Post by Emmett Gulley
Post by Emmett Gulley
Post by Albatröss
Post by Emmett Gulley
Post by Emmett Gulley
Post by Emmett Gulley
Post by Emmett Gulley
IT IS NOT A THREAT AND ANY COP WILL TELL YOU THE SAME THING I AM.
If you keep grabing those strawes you will soon have enough to keep
yourself warm under that bridge.
i am living in a home , not under a bridge fuckface.
Post by Phlegmboy
Post by Emmett Gulley
Post by Albatröss
Post by Emmett Gulley
Post by Emmett Gulley
Post by Emmett Gulley
Phlegmboy
2010-02-27 03:06:37 UTC
Post by Emmett Gulley
Post by Emmett Gulley
Post by Albatröss
Post by Emmett Gulley
Post by Emmett Gulley
Post by Albatröss
Post by Emmett Gulley
Post by Emmett Gulley
Post by Albatröss
Post by Emmett Gulley
Post by Emmett Gulley
Post by Albatröss
Post by Emmett Gulley
Post by Emmett Gulley
Post by Emmett Gulley
Post by Emmett Gulley
IT IS NOT A THREAT AND ANY COP WILL TELL YOU THE SAME THING I AM.
If you keep grabing those strawes you will soon have enough to keep
yourself warm under that bridge.
i am living in a home , not under a bridge fuckface.
Just how many indigent homes are there in your area, failure?

----

Albatröss
2010-02-27 03:12:57 UTC
On Fri, 26 Feb 2010 22:03:35 -0500, Emmett Gulley
Post by Emmett Gulley
i am living in a home
That is the politically correct way of saying mental facility.
Post by Emmett Gulley
, not under a bridge fuckface.
I am sure the other piss bums evicted you from the causeway, after all
that is prime hobo turf.
Albatröss
2010-02-27 02:45:16 UTC
Post by Emmett Gulley
then she invited it to start again, so
quit trying to blame me for this shit albatross.
I see no invitation for you to post anything on her page after she
told you to stop. Just because someone makes a statement that does not
give you permission to harass and threaten them.
god dammit, you are so fucking stupid. THE STATEMENT WAS DIRECTED AT
ME YOU FUCKING DUMBASS MOTHER FUCKER.
again emma just because someone makes a statement that does not invite
response. Didn't you learn that lesson when I got your facebook
account nailed.
Post by Emmett Gulley
Post by Albatröss
Post by Emmett Gulley
jenny fucking bitched
at me for all the wrong reasons so she has no case against me and i
have all the proof i need to verify this
If she has no case then why did you threaten her today? Your threat
today is enough to put you behind bars again with your history.
THAT IS NOT A THREAT ASSHOLE. WHEN I SAY I WILL FILE COUNTER CHARGES,
THAT IS NOT CONSIDERED A THREAT BY THE COPS. YOU ARE SO FUCKING STUPID
IT'S PATHETIC.
You told her that if the cops came and talked to you then you would
file counter charges against her. That is a threat of a retaliatory
action. No wonder you spend so much time locked up.
Post by Emmett Gulley
Post by Albatröss
Post by Emmett Gulley
Post by Albatröss
Post by Emmett Gulley
Post by Emmett Gulley
so i would
highly and strongly advise you to get off the net.
Grow up runt your logic is as flawed as your mental state.
YOU ARE THE ONE WHO NEEDS TO GROW UP, NOT ME YOU DUMBASS RETARDE
^^^^^^
Post by Emmett Gulley
FUCKING SCUMBAG CHICKEN FUCKER
Nice tantrum there emma. How often do you wear out your shoes kicking
and screaming like that?
Post by Emmett Gulley
Post by Albatröss
Post by Emmett Gulley
Post by Albatröss
Post by Emmett Gulley
if jenny wants to embarass herself more than that's fine with me, i
have all i need to reverse everything she tries against me.
Actually you just tried to harass a victim into dropping a complaint
against you, I am pretty sure that just sealed your fate dumb ass.
albatross, you are so fucked in the head about the law it is sad. show
me in the laws where it is against the law to tell an individual that
counter charges will be filed.
There is no law against that but the fact that you threatened her with
a retaliatory action if she pursued it is against the law.
NO THAT IS NOT AGAINST THE LAW, YOUR LOGIC AND READING OF THE LAW IS
FUCKED UP ALBATROSS.
emma who would ever trust legal interpretations coming from a multiple
convicted felon? Your lack of comprehension of simple Usenet posts is
proof enough that you don't understand even the most basic of laws.
Post by Emmett Gulley
Post by Albatröss
Post by Emmett Gulley
Post by Albatröss
Post by Emmett Gulley
what i said in that post on her wall is true and she can't deny that
she started it.
And you can't deny that you just threatened her with retaliatory
action because of her complaints against you.
and i said counter-charges will be filed. THAT IS NOT A THREAT
ASSHOLE.
The way you worded it is indeed a threat, especially since you are
trying to avoid criminal actions.
IT IS NOT A THREAT YOU FUCKING GOD DAMN STUPID MOTHER
FUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's ok to cry emma, especially when you are beat down as often as you
are.
Post by Emmett Gulley
Post by Emmett Gulley
AND I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS BULLSHIT LIES AND OTHER
HARASSMENT FROM YOU.
then just walk away or put me in your kill filters emma its just that
simple. But you have no self control or gray matter so we all know
that you won't.
FUCK YOU, YOU ARE THE ONE WHO NEEDS TO LEAVE OR USE KILL FILTERS.
emma you are the one crying here because people reply to you. And you
have proven time and time again that you don't like being filtered and
change your nym to get back at people.
Post by Emmett Gulley
Post by Albatröss
Post by Emmett Gulley
LEAVE THE FUCKING INTERNET ALB, BEFORE YOU GET EMBARASSED.
The only person getting embarrassed is you with your flawed reasoning,
lack or self control and vaporized dignity.
NOPE, I UNDERSTAND THE LAW
Yep and your years of imprisonment prove that. hehehehehe
Post by Emmett Gulley
AND YOUR CLAIMS OF ME TELLING JENNY THAT
SHE WILL HAVE COUNTER CHARGES IS A THREAT IS SO WRONG.
I wouldn't bet your freedom on that one convict.
Post by Emmett Gulley
IT IS NOT A THREAT AND ANY COP WILL TELL YOU THE SAME THING I AM.
We shall see because I was told she is meeting with an investigator on
Monday.
Post by Emmett Gulley
Post by Albatröss
Post by Emmett Gulley
Post by Emmett Gulley
Post by Emmett Gulley
THE PD RECORD IS NOT THE SAME AS THE CLERKS. SO YOU CAN'T
FUCK WITH ME ON THAT.
Then post the proof crybaby.
mY POLICE RECORD IS NOT A SOURCE FOR YOU TO HARASS ME WITH IN THIS
NEWSGROUP FUCKFACE. FUCK OFF.
Then you have zero proof and are talking out of your ass again.
Post by Emmett Gulley
Post by Albatröss
Post by Emmett Gulley
JENNY HAS NO CASE AND THAT IS THE BOTTOM LINE.
Then why did you just threaten her? Because you are scared the woman
will fry your ass. And since she is out of town emma you have done the
exact same thing you did in your federal case.
I DID NOT THREATEN HER YOU GOD DAMN FUCKING DUMBASS MOTHER FUCKER.
Another tantrum? Good god I bet all of the piss bums at the bar are
laughing good at you.
Post by Emmett Gulley
Post by Albatröss
Post by Emmett Gulley
YOU HAVE SHOWN BY REPLYING TO ME THAT YOU HAVE NO SELF-CONTROL EITHER,
SO FUCK OFF AND LEAVE THE NET AND TAKE THOSE VIDEOS DOWN.
emma I am sure you will expire before those videos do.
I DON'T THINK SO ASSHOLE, YOU WILL BE OFF THE NET AND THOSE VIDEOS
WILL SEAL YOUR PRISON FATE.
emma you have no chance in hell of that because I didn't post them and
I have proof of that. So keep it up emma and watch me own you.
Post by Emmett Gulley
NOW GO FUCK YOURSELF AND YOUR MAMA
emma is this cut down special for you? I mean it's so third grade it's
pathetic. But coming from you I expect no less.
pandora
Such a temper tantrum. Tsk, tsk....
Phlegmboy
2010-02-27 03:13:05 UTC
Post by Albatröss
Post by Emmett Gulley
Post by Albatröss
Post by Emmett Gulley
Post by Albatröss
Post by Emmett Gulley
Post by Albatröss
Post by Emmett Gulley
Post by Albatröss
Post by Emmett Gulley
Post by Emmett Gulley
Post by Albatröss
Post by Emmett Gulley
YOU HAVE SHOWN BY REPLYING TO ME THAT YOU HAVE NO SELF-CONTROL EITHER,
SO FUCK OFF AND LEAVE THE NET AND TAKE THOSE VIDEOS DOWN.
emma I am sure you will expire before those videos do.
I DON'T THINK SO ASSHOLE, YOU WILL BE OFF THE NET AND THOSE VIDEOS WILL
SEAL YOUR PRISON FATE.
NOW GO FUCK YOURSELF AND YOUR MAMA
Such a temper tantrum. Tsk, tsk....
Yep. That is usual with failures such as our resident prison shower
pussy, Emmett "enima" Gulley.

----

Sharky
Does anyone else hear a squeak in eMutt's foam?
Meat Plow
2010-02-27 17:31:41 UTC
Pop goes the weasel.
"The Great One"
2010-02-28 01:55:41 UTC
Post by Emmett Gulley
god dammit, you are so fucking stupid. THE STATEMENT WAS DIRECTED AT
ME YOU FUCKING DUMBASS MOTHER FUCKER.
Pop goes the weasel, I'll eat 12 Twinkies.
Eat em up Fatty P. !!
HJ
pandora
2010-02-27 02:53:59 UTC
Post by Emmett Gulley
Jenny, i have every post and email that you sent me and all the ones
that i sent you. you have no case against me and i have 6 people
backing me on facebook now to where you are the one responsible as you
blew up at me for the wrong damn reason.
I just witnessed what you posted on her page and I will say you are one
stupid fucking runt emma. You threatened her with retaliation because
she went to the FBI about you. You do know that is a crime don't you?
And emma why are you continuing to stalk and harass her after she has
told you multiple times to stop all contact with her? You must really
want to go back to prison in the worst way and I think this chic is
going to send you that way.
again, she posted something on her page concerning me which i have the
right to reply to.
Of course you can ON her page, not here.

Post by Emmett Gulley
handle yourself.
again, jenny did not have to post that, but since she did, she invited
me to respond.
Not HERE she didn't.

cause and effect albatross, something you will never
Post by Emmett Gulley
understand.
He understands a lot more than you that's for sure.
Yeah, right. Uhuh, tell us another one.
Meat Plow
2010-02-27 17:29:22 UTC
On Fri, 26 Feb 2010 17:18:33 -0500, Albatr?ss
Post by Albatröss
I just witnessed what you posted on her page and I will say you are
one stupid fucking runt emma. You threatened her with retaliation
because she went to the FBI about you. You do know that is a crime
don't you?
Wow he did that? He could spend 15 years in fed for that given his
record.
Phlegmboy
2010-02-26 23:49:56 UTC
On Fri, 26 Feb 2010 13:34:23 -0800 (PST), strokeless enima, Bukkake
Post by Emmett Gulley
Jenny, i have every post and email that you sent me and all the ones
that i sent you.
Why are you talking to a woman who doesn't read the newsgroups? And
why are you still worried about her? You said ythat you had done
nothing wrong. And yet you are addressing her even though she has not
addressed you here.

Nice display of onsession and worry.
Post by Emmett Gulley
you have no case against me and i have 6 people
backing me on facebook
Are the other voices in your head not agreeing with you? And it
doesn't matter what other people on facebook think. It is what the FBI
think, cock pocket.
Post by Emmett Gulley
now to where you are the one responsible as you
blew up at me for the wrong damn reason.
You are the one that make false accusations in public. She just told
you what a fucking moron you were, dweeb.

----

Meat Plow
Jenny doesn't read Usenet so why post this?
Emmett Gulley
yes she does, through google.
Phlegmboy
2010-02-28 08:47:42 UTC
Post by Emmett Gulley
Jenny, i have every post and email that you sent me and all the ones
that i sent you. you have no case against me and i have 6 people
backing me on facebook now to where you are the one responsible as you
blew up at me for the wrong damn reason.
Jenny doesn't read Usenet so why post this?
yes she does, through google.
Prove it, dweeb.

----

Albatröss
Really? Where is your proof emma?
Meat Plow
Prove it.
"The Great One"
2010-02-28 21:41:40 UTC
Post by Emmett Gulley
Jenny, i have every post and email that you sent me and all the ones
that i sent you. you have no case against me and i have 6 people
backing me on facebook now to where you are the one responsible as you
blew up at me for the wrong damn reason.
Jenny doesn't read Usenet so why post this?
yes she does, through google.
Prove it.
--
Fatty P.
How does one prove anything to a Fat Idiot like yourself, Fatty P. ??
--
HJ