Republicans deserve to catch COVID-19.
Add Reply
P+Barker
2021-07-25 21:16:12 UTC
<https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-delta-zero-idUSL1N2OO2I3>
<https://tinyurl.com/pu3c9fr4>
<https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9821491/Indian-Delta-variant-su
rge-projected-peak-mid-October-240K-infections-daily.html>
<https://tinyurl.com/e9e22fhy>
<https://www.fox6now.com/news/delta-variant-may-cause-steep-increase-in-c
ases-deaths-in-fall-models-show>
<https://tinyurl.com/2xs4rctx>
<https://www.fastcompany.com/90657622/as-the-delta-variant-spreads-vaccin
e-conspiracy-groups-on-facebook-have-doubled>
<https://tinyurl.com/sdjzscyn>
And that's just the tip of an iceberg. Isn't it strange that people
will listen to some kid with a keyboard, living in the basement, before
they'll listen to the CDC?
Remember, people who speak against the vaccines have had they're shots,
they're not fools. They just want to make a fool out of everyone else.
Get your COVID-19 shots!
[...]
This website is the real truth. They say it's a big hoax perpetrated by
Donald J. Trump and family.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/kNItGTccRWn5/
Does it have numbers?
Let me know before I waste any more time on you.
Harry Bignall
2021-07-25 22:44:42 UTC
own voters over their lack on engagement? Are they suddenly worried that
their base is going to die and leave them short of needed votes? It's
hard to say. But I think MSNBC's Chris Hayes was on to something when he
suggested that they had thought they could stick with the base and its
anti-vax, anti-Big Government attitude about this (continuing to reap
the rewards that brings to them politically) and let Joe Biden's
administration do the heavy lifting of getting their states vaccinated -
at which point they would swoop in and say what a terrible job he did.
(This works for them every time a GOP administration leaves the country
in shambles and the Democrats have to clean up their mess.)
The problem is that the virus is spreading, restrictions have been
lifted and the Republican base is refusing to save itself. The
anti-government chickens have finally come home to roost - and they're
killing Republicans."
The only good Trumper is a dead one anyway. It's God's will.
Checkmate
2021-07-26 07:42:35 UTC
Checkmate.

On Sun, 25 Jul 2021 16:41:22 -0000 (UTC), Ubiquitous had the audacity to
The problem is that the virus is spreading, restrictions have been
lifted and the Republican base is refusing to save itself. The
anti-government chickens have finally come home to roost - and they're
killing Republicans."
The only good Trumper is a dead one anyway. It's God's will.
Only a queer gay liberal FAG thinks Republicans don't get vaccinated.
Wait... is that what YOU thought?
--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2021

Footloose!

"I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed..." --Vallor

kensi." -Nadegda

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017
Checkmate
2021-07-28 05:17:24 UTC
Checkmate.

On Tue, 27 Jul 2021 23:24:37 -0000 (UTC), Ubiquitous had the audacity to
The only good
Learn to trim.
--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2021

http://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

Footloose! http://youtu.be/mXfVaXjBFK4

May 2010-February 12, 2017
Harry Bignall
Skeeter
2021-08-01 15:50:39 UTC
On Sun, 1 Aug 2021 15:49:23 -0000 (UTC), "Text-Drivers R Killers"
Hell no.
Hope you have to pay cash at the hospital and for the funeral.
COVID is draining the swamp of rightwing imbeciles.
It's a gift from God.
You're full of shit and need to be exterminated.
Harry Bignall
Checkmate
2021-08-05 04:52:20 UTC
Checkmate.

On Wed, 4 Aug 2021 22:06:41 -0000 (UTC), Ubiquitous had the audacity to
<https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/republicans-anti-government-
chick
ens-have-finally-come-home-to-roost/ar-AAMtL2y?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531>
<https://tinyurl.com/ytmfjb6v>
Republicans' anti-government chickens have finally come home to roost
Heather Digby Parton 10 hrs ago.
"Donald Trump, Kevin McCarthy, Marjorie Taylor-Greene and Mitch
McConnell Photo illustration by Salon/Getty Images
Ronald Reagan, the most beloved president of the modern Republican Party
"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from
the Government, and I'm here to help."
It was a clever comment that the leaders of the conservative movement
never took seriously, of course. The Republicans were always big
boosters of first responders, cops and the military who are generally
the ones who literally say "I'm from the government and I'm here to
help." But the anti-government sentiment worked well for the wealthy
benefactors who paid these politicians handsomely to keep their taxes
low and regulations scarce.
They also used that message to persuade voters that the government was
trying to oppress them with everything from creeping communism to
affirmative action and women's rights. In other words, everything these
people already hated was blamed on Big Government by the very people who
ran it. The subtext of much of this was race, of course, as the cynical
conservatives managed to convince people that the government was doling
out handouts to the "undeserving" (and I think you know who they were
talking about) in the form of welfare, while the hard-working Real
Americans were paying the freight and getting the shaft.
Over time they were able to demagogue the issue so thoroughly that
average Republicans routinely voted against their own interests out of a
reflexive hostility to anything the government tried to do (other than
wage war, which they loved.) When the financial crisis hit in 2007 and
the government was required to intervene or risk the whole economic
system going into free fall, it was clear just how successful they had
been.
Almost immediately, a rebellion against the government helping
"irresponsible" homeowners became the rallying cry of the
anti-government right and the Tea Party was born. The GOP knew that
government intervention was necessary but they made sure that the banks
and the wealthy were taken care of while forcing everything else to be
done on the cheap. The result was a very slow recovery and long-term
damage to the average American household, which worked out well for them
politically and further discredited government in the minds of many
Americans.
The Obamacare wars flowed naturally from that, with half the country
hysterical at the idea the government was going to choose their doctors
and decide who lives or dies. Their fears were stoked by right-wing
politicians who suspected that the program might work and restore
people's faith in the government to deliver needed benefits. Then where
would they be?
There were dozens of conspiracy theories floating around from "death
panels" to implanted microchips, to a giant government database that was
going to house every personal piece of health information on every
American. All of this inane resistance was fueled by the right's
decades-long anti-government propaganda campaign.
Want a daily wrap-up of all the news and commentary Salon has to offer?
Subscribe to our morning newsletter, Crash Course.
Fast forward to 2020 and the first global pandemic in a hundred years
with an incompetent narcissist in charge. Between his ineptitude and
self-serving desire to pretend that the crisis didn't exist and the
years of mistrust in the government, the U.S. ended up with an epic
disaster and half the population refusing to acknowledge it existed.
Today, we're facing a situation in which tens of millions of people are
refusing vaccines because they believe in daft conspiracy theories or
are convinced the government is lying to them even in the face of over
600,000 deaths.
Throughout all this, most Republican officials have either been actively
hostile to medical experts and their advice or they have been strangely
passive, simply shrugging their shoulders as if this is just a normal
part of life and everyone just needs to buck up. They refused to wear
masks and social distance, they've egged on protesters and encouraged
the right-wing media, which has been feeding snake oil, lies and
conspiracy theories to their voters since the pandemic began.
Fox News has been particularly egregious in its objectively pro-COVID
propaganda. Their headliners Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingraham and Sean
Hannity have all taken slightly different approaches. Carlson has gone
with his patented dark conspiracy-mongering, playing off of the right's
new "Deep State" narrative to suggest that the government is forcing
people to take vaccines against their will and that the shots are
killing people. Ingraham has been an inveterate pusher of quacks and
bogus cures while blaming it all on immigrants as usual while Hannity
has been playing both sides, telling people to take the virus seriously
in one breath and skepticism in the other. (One suspects this relates to
his close relationship with Donald Trump, who similarly twists himself
into a pretzel on this subject, wanting credit for the vaccines but
being unable to buck the conspiracy addled anti-vax sentiment of his
followers.)
Most of the rest of the right-wing media have followed the same trends -
at least until this week.
Suddenly, we have been seeing members of Fox News breaking with their
stars and making heartfelt PSA's exhorting people to get the vaccines,
something we've never seen before: Watch the latest video at
foxnews.com. Newsmax CEO, and friend of Trump, Chris Ruddy wrote a
glowing op-ed complimenting President Biden on his vaccine program. One
of the House leaders, Rep. Steve Scalise, R-La, a vaccine holdout, very
ostentatiously got vaccinated and told anyone who'd listen that they
should do it as well. Florida Governor Ron DeSantis actually went out
and urged his constituents to get vaccinated now that his state is being
overrun with COVID. Again.
The question on everyone's mind is, "What happened?"
Obviously, it's tied to the new surge of cases as the highly
transmissible Delta variant runs through the population of unvaccinated
people who are, according to a study by the Kaiser Family Foundation,
heavily tilted toward Republicans. As of the end of last month, 86% of
Democrats had at least one shot compared to 52% of Republicans. And it's
not getting any better.
Want a daily wrap-up of all the news and commentary Salon has to offer?
Subscribe to our morning newsletter, Crash Course.
Have they seen polling indicating that they are losing ground with their
[...]
God said fuck you.

May 2010-February 12, 2017
%
no i didn't but i never said ok
Skeeter
No mask, no shot, no covid. Run along kiddo.
P+Barker
2021-09-13 00:17:07 UTC
Time to build a wall around the shithole states and watch them all die of
COVID. Only let the vaccinated ones out.
It's God's will.
History Lesson
Humans existed as members of small bands of nomadic hunter/gatherers.
They lived on deer in the mountains during the summer & would go to
the coast and live on fish and lobster in winter.

The 2 most important events in all of history were the invention of
beer and the invention of the wheel. The wheel was invented to get man
to the beer. These were the foundation of modern civilization and
together were the catalyst for the splitting of humanity into 2
distinct subgroups:

Liberals and Conservatives.

Once beer was discovered it required grain and that was the beginning
of agriculture. Neither the glass bottle nor aluminum can were
invented yet, so while our early human ancestors were sitting around
waiting for them to be invented, they just stayed close to the
brewery. That's how villages were formed.

Some men spent their days tracking and killing animals to B-B-Q at
night while they were drinking beer. This was the beginning of what is
known as "the Conservative movement."

Other men who were weaker and less skilled at hunting learned to live
off the conservatives by showing up for the nightly B-B-Q's and doing
the sewing, fetching and hair dressing. This was the beginning of the
Liberal movement. Some of these liberal men eventually evolved into
women. The rest became known as 'girliemen.'

Some noteworthy liberal achievements include the domestication of
cats, the invention of group therapy and group hugs and the concept
of Democratic voting to decide how to divide the meat and beer that
conservatives provided.

Over the years conservatives came to be symbolized by the largest,
most powerful land animal on earth, the elephant. Liberals are
symbolized by the jackass.

Modern liberals like imported beer (with lime added), but most prefer
white wine or imported bottled water. They eat raw fish but like their
beef well done. Sushi, tofu, and French food are standard liberal
fare.

Another interesting revolutionary side note: most of their women have
higher testosterone levels than their men. Most social workers,
personal injury attorneys, journalists, dreamers in Hollywood and
group therapists are liberals. Liberals invented the designated hitter
rule because it wasn't "fair" to make the pitcher also bat .

Conservatives drink domestic beer. They eat red meat and still
provide for their women. Conservatives are big-game hunters, rodeo
cowboys, lumberjacks, construction workers, firemen, medical doctors,
police officers, corporate executives, Marines, athletes and generally
anyone who
works productively. Conservatives who own companies hire other
conservatives who want to work for a living.

Liberals produce little or nothing. They like to "govern" the
producers and decide what to do with the production. Liberals believe
Europeans are more enlightened than Americans. That is why most of the
liberals remained in Europe when conservatives were coming to America.
They crept in after
the Wild West was tame and created a business of trying to get MORE
for nothing.

Here ends today's lesson in world history:
Harry Bignall