[k00k bidness] and on k00kslurpers
Thorny Crucifixi.
2013-04-12 01:03:12 UTC
what then, reams of netkkop complaint to Altopia on "morphing to
avoid KF" posts?
Alt.nt did nothing wrong.
Make a mark (you are incapable of more) where I
posted or even insinuated Altopia is any more
culpable than being a carriage, along with the REMOPs
you omitted to address.
But then.. my post hit a raw nerve, eh... as you buck and
bounce on each occasion Altopia ranks along with
Databasix, as the refuge of lamers, miscreants and poor
trolls... trolls that can dish it out but are thin-skinned on
any real play. Do we add <panix.com> to that
lits?... heh heh
This is just to fuck wih gweggies.
Fine with me... just Good Luck with that old 'strategy'.
(And k00kslurpers like you_
Yer just cannot get a hang of this typing thing, hey
Gawwry [snarf]
On yer switch?
Do I need to say more than "whoosya daddy? eMutt feeder.

now.
Your leap to froth on, in reading what was not written,
prompts me to enquire why you run from the valid
remarks made on your accepting of nominations *and*
again fucking up a ballot... regardless of scored
outcomes. Am I the only one who finds your
administration of the FNVW position downright
embarrassing!?!

Question.
What policies are you considering putting in place to
cover your ass.

Rhonda will not always be around to cover for you, so,
long term - for those of us who do believe there should
be a tool for k00ks to endure - just what is going to
change so you are not the weak link in what was once an
effective Usenet tool - as PJR has now eloquently
driven home - now rendered useless.
You disagree?
Look to this thread for your own 'confession'.
From: Gary Burnore <***@panix.com>
Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks
Subject: New K00k Recruits or Low Hanging Fr00t.
"We (tinw) need to get some new k00k recruits. They're out there."

Count the numbers of thoughtful responses.

So Mr. Disenfranchised (Un)Friendly Vote Wrangler
(aka) "GB" - Gregarious Blunder - so, what leadership
qualities are you going to engage in forging a new text
driven corral for us k00kslurpers, you and I, alone.

/tap tap
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler {One Of Four}
2013-04-12 01:45:04 UTC
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt.
<snicker>
Convicted Molester Gary Lee Burnore the ex-fake-FNVW
Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks
"We (tinw) need to get some new k00k recruits. They're out there."
Count the numbers of thoughtful responses.
So Mr. Disenfranchised (Un)Friendly Vote Wrangler
(aka) "GB" - Gregarious Blunder - so, what leadership
qualities are you going to engage in forging a new text
driven corral for us k00kslurpers, you and I, alone.
/tap tap
You're doing a fine job of bootfucking Burnore. But you need
to up your game. Hit him with the big guns. You're the only
one with the capabilities to spank him into submission, you
know that, so don't hold back.

Just remember that he's the guy who's trying to give you as
many awards from his kooky lits o' haet as he can, and the
guy who's fucking up his fake kook awards so badly he's
turning AUK into a laughingstock.

In fact, I'd wager that were you to stage a coup and take
over Burnore's spot, the New Cabal wouldn't be able to
compete with the likes of you.

Something to consider...

<snicker>
--
/\ Properly known as Bill
\ /\ The Monster You Kooks Can't Handle

Accept no substitutes...
if it's from Databasix, it's a sure bet it's from a kook.

databasix.com netbasix.net ncfast.net usfast.net:
all branches of the same malignant tree.

March 2013 Kook Awards Voting Ballot:

https://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/browse_thread/thread/7942fbd764054dbf/5a77faf3adbe7ea0

https://groups.google.com/group/news.admin.net-abuse.email/msg/187e7305f391ae78

http://narkive.com/xDyI1xQY#post15

http://alt.usenet.kooks.narkive.com/xDyI1xQY/march-2013-kook-awards-official-voting-ballot#post15

http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&A=0&MSGI=%3Ckjdlc3%24utk%244%40newsfeed.x-privat.org%3E

Gary Burnore
2013-04-12 02:31:36 UTC
Post by Thorny Crucifixi.
what then, reams of netkkop complaint to Altopia on "morphing to
avoid KF" posts?
Alt.nt did nothing wrong.
Make a mark (you are incapable of more) where I
posted or even insinuated Altopia is any more
culpable than being a carriage, along with the REMOPs
you omitted to address.
You were suggesting we carpetbomb alt.net with complaints.
(Hey, if YOU get to assume, so do I. ;) )
Post by Thorny Crucifixi.
But then.. my post hit a raw nerve, eh...
Not in the least, turdlett.
Post by Thorny Crucifixi.
as you buck and
bounce on each occasion Altopia ranks along with
Databasix, as the refuge of lamers, miscreants and poor
trolls... trolls that can dish it out but are thin-skinned on
any real play. Do we add <panix.com> to that
lits?... heh heh
Slobber slobber slobber. DO you ever actually think before you type?
Post by Thorny Crucifixi.
This is just to fuck wih gweggies.
Fine with me... just Good Luck with that old 'strategy'.
(And k00kslurpers like you_
Yer just cannot get a hang of this typing thing, hey
Gawwry [snarf]
On yer switch?
Do I need to say more than "whoosya daddy? eMutt feeder.
now.
Your l[SLAP]
You've no say. WHen I die you can fight for the position. Get over it.
Move on.
--
***@databasix.com
How you look depends on where you go.
| ?????????????????????????????????
Gary L. Burnore | ?????????????????????????????????
| ?????????????????????????????????
Black Helicopter Repair Services | ??? 3 4 1 4 2 ???? 6 9 0 6 9 ???
Thorny Crucifixi.
2013-04-12 03:54:50 UTC
Post by Gary Burnore
Post by Thorny Crucifixi.
what then, reams of netkkop complaint to Altopia on "morphing to
avoid KF" posts?
Alt.nt did nothing wrong.
Make a mark (you are incapable of more) where I
posted or even insinuated Altopia is any more
culpable than being a carriage, along with the REMOPs
you omitted to address.
You were suggesting we carpetbomb alt.net with complaints.
(Hey, if YOU get to assume, so do I. ;) )
Make a mark (you are incapable of more) where I
posted or even insinuated Altopia is any more
culpable than being a carriage, along with the REMOPs
you omitted to address.
I made no assumptions, I did ask what the assumption was.
Have at it again, dysfunctional dweeb; <kk7hgh$h4j$***@speranza.aioe.org>
"and?
what then, reams of netkkop complaint to Altopia on "morphing to
avoid KF" posts?"

How stupid are you when you encourage a GKF on a guy who has
"been there done that and got the T-Shirt", eh?
I recall you yourself saying GFK did not work, so the only conclusion to be
made is you have another plan or no plan at all, either way using the
nomination as padding for a ballot.
Make a stand and tell us now just what your plan is, Gawwwry.
Farrk-noes you have been asked enough times and ran off at every
occasion!
Post by Gary Burnore
Post by Thorny Crucifixi.
But then.. my post hit a raw nerve, eh...
Not in the least, turdlett.
Hell yeh... lookit yer, going off like a box of bad rockets on
4th July... you out of control "shoot 'em up" pretend American.
Post by Gary Burnore
Post by Thorny Crucifixi.
as you buck and
bounce on each occasion Altopia ranks along with
Databasix, as the refuge of lamers, miscreants and poor
trolls... trolls that can dish it out but are thin-skinned on
any real play. Do we add <panix.com> to that
lits?... heh heh
Slobber slobber slobber. DO you ever actually think before you type?
Do we add <panix.com> to that lits?
Seems we do, hey!... heh heh
Post by Gary Burnore
You've no say. WHen I die you can fight for the position.
if... an' it is a huge IF, if MAABOF was telling the truth up until he
vaporized then you have mail on that very topic.
Mail you run away from, mail from himself and mail from me at your
newsmaster@ address.
My position was made *very* clear to MAABOF, and would have
been to you directly (by myself) in open discussion (dB6.general) IF
you weren't as thick in e-Mail as you are in posts.
I will deal with idiots in public, Gawwwwry, one has to... I will not
tolerate them in e-Mail - a 'thing' PJR shares, as his last post clearly
states.

fwiw.
You are going to struggle to hang onto the role, you know it, I know it and
anyone else with a shard of gray matter reading posts in a/u/k knows it.
We sat here for weeks, pleading for some stabilization... pretty much
knowing Fred wasn't able to operate a keyboard, and yet holding a hope
someone would provide some leadership. PJR did that, made a
mistake, fixed that and now we are left with you, a tin god with a
chemically stabilized nutcase for a backstop.
You wont handover, Gawwry, you got nobody. Cannon will get run outa here
just as he was the last time he tried his bully-boy takeover.
No, you will run, just as you have always done, from the hard stuff.
Then, as Databasix right now no longer figures in hosting, someone may just
pick up Fred's domains when they lapse - as they will (lapse), I am sure -
and a/u/k be required to +elect+ a new FNVW. A FNVW with policies, one with
the skills to work professionally with others, and one that is farrkin'
Friendly, to ALL.
And I mean "ALL".. sure a FNVW has to deal with k00ks, doing so in a manner
that retains the integrity of the role and a measure of restraint in being
'fair' is how it used to be. By all means rip anyone a new asshole under a
posting name... just leave FNVW in a position that is unquestionable as to
ethics.
THAT is what PJR tried to tell YOU, Gawwwry.
A poor communicator, he opted out to call you a dickhead.
He got that right.
Post by Gary Burnore
Get over it.
I aint the only one well over your BS, Gawwwry.
The natives are restless, believe. Jungle drums are beating.
Post by Gary Burnore
Move on.
... see above, an' none of your lame k00k taunts are working for you.
Bit of a worry that, eh, Gawwwry.

Have at the thread Gregarious Blunder, I got me a flight to catch.
... till next week, wimpet troll... heh heh
Feste
2013-04-12 04:21:58 UTC
Post by Thorny Crucifixi.
PJR
Fred
PJR
Cannon
Fred
FNVW.
FNVW
FNVW
PJR
and if they put you up on k00klights on K00kpedia by your leash,
exactly what then will happen, renkse ?

vaporisation?
will this come to piss?
smoke and tufts too like?

mebbe some moar net cop reports to Racine?

I'll take keith renske in aldelayed aint sweet fuck all capable ...
for $500 Alex.

<smirks @ your rubba booooweewee)

~~
live and on stage from Altopia
--
" today's episode of USENET is brought to you by the letters A I O E "
-- Paul Derbyshire
Nadegda
2013-04-12 04:17:13 UTC
On Fri, 12 Apr 2013 02:31:36 +0000, The Diddler Kook Masquerading As Ex-
Post by Gary Burnore
Post by Thorny Crucifixi.
as you buck and
bounce on each occasion Altopia ranks along with Databasix, as the
refuge of lamers, miscreants and poor trolls... trolls that can dish it
out but are thin-skinned on any real play. Do we add <panix.com> to
that lits?... heh heh
Slobber slobber slobber. DO you ever actually think before you type?
When he tries, all he gets back is

Error starting program "think": insufficient memory for process.

<snicker>
Feste
2013-04-12 04:27:12 UTC
Post by Gary Burnore
Post by Thorny Crucifixi.
as you buck and
bounce on each occasion Altopia ranks along with Databasix, as the
refuge of lamers, miscreants and poor trolls... trolls that can dish it
out but are thin-skinned on any real play. Do we add <panix.com> to
that lits?... heh heh
Slobber slobber slobber. DO you ever actually think before you type?
When he tries, all he gets back is
Error starting program "think": insufficient memory for process.
<snicker>
You just won yourself 3 days all expenses paid above the
Condor/killfile on ^that one, nadegda.

Mind the death threats from Pie Gurl though, s(h)e's a small mite touchy
after winnin her Goofy Azzed Baboon.
--
" today's episode of USENET is brought to you by the letters A I O E "
-- Paul Derbyshire
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler {One Of Four}
2013-04-12 12:02:16 UTC
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt.
<snicker>

Bit Rot The DonkeyFelcher (aka Feste), in
Post by Feste
You just won yourself 3 days all expenses paid above the
Condor/killfile on ^that one, nadegda.
Great Nadegda, now you can start making fun of DonkeyFelcher
when he responds to you in mere hours after proclaiming a
drama queen plonk.

<snicker>

Feste
2013-04-12 21:06:51 UTC
Post by Gary Burnore
Post by Thorny Crucifixi.
as you buck and
bounce on each occasion Altopia ranks along with Databasix, as the
refuge of lamers, miscreants and poor trolls... trolls that can dish it
out but are thin-skinned on any real play. Do we add <panix.com> to
that lits?... heh heh
Slobber slobber slobber. DO you ever actually think before you type?
When he tries, all he gets back is
Error starting program "think": insufficient memory for process.
Insufficient anything for that matter.

Pie Girl Keith Renske is anything but successful at anything he's tried in
his miserable life, including posting Derbyshire's street address after his
utter failure to run Paul off Usenet and get him out of his greasy combover
hairdoo.

plat_Ass flash-Renske is in fact a dirt poor loser from Australia that
buys shitty old dirt biggies cheap, then wastes his life looking for
used parts and cheap fixes to keep them running.
--
" today's episode of USENET is brought to you by the letters A I O E "
-- Paul Derbyshire
A photo of Alien {one of four} a cultivator of pot in Japan using the nym
"Japan Freak" http://bayimg.com/GALiDAaEH
Feste
2013-04-12 21:24:04 UTC
In article <***@news.alt.net> Feste wrote:
[topic and body typos fixored]
Post by Gary Burnore
Post by Thorny Crucifixi.
as you buck and
bounce on each occasion Altopia ranks along with Databasix, as the
refuge of lamers, miscreants and poor trolls... trolls that can dish it
out but are thin-skinned on any real play. Do we add <panix.com> to
that lits?... heh heh
Slobber slobber slobber. DO you ever actually think before you type?
When he tries, all he gets back is
Error starting program "think": insufficient memory for process.
Insufficient anything for that matter.
Pie Gurl Keith Renske is anything but successful at anything he's tried in
his miserable life, including posting Derbyshire's street address after his
utter failure to run Paul off Usenet and get him out of his greasy combover
hairdoo.
plat_Ass flash-Renske is in fact a dirt poor loser from Australia that
buys shitty old dirt buggies cheap, then wastes his life looking for
used parts and cheap fixes to keep them running.
[typos fixored, afn added for extra chances of new threats of
vaporisation being spewed from Pie Gurl Renske]

/SNARFS