Skippys List: The 213 things Skippy is no longer allowed to do in the
A quick note:
I dont mind if you want to quote a few items from my list of your site.
But please do not copy the list in its entirety.
Explanations of these events:
a) I did myself, and either got in trouble or commended. (I had a Major
shake my hand for the piss bottle thing, for instance.)
b) I witnessed another soldier do it. (Like the Sergeant we had, that
basically went insane, and crucified some dead mice.)
c) Was spontaneously informed I was not allowed to do. (Like start a
d) Was the result of a clarification of the above. (What about
especially patriotic porn?)
e) I was just minding my own business, when something happened.
what is *that*? said the Sgt, as he pointed to the back of my
.a rubber sheep
I can explain why thats there
To explain how Ive stayed out of jail/alive/not beaten up too badly
Im funny, so they let me live.
The 213 Things
1. Not allowed to watch Southpark when Im supposed to be working.
2. My proper military title is Specialist Schwarz not Princess
3. Not allowed to threaten anyone with black magic.
4. Not allowed to challenge anyones disbelief of black magic by asking
5. Not allowed to get silicone breast implants.
6. Not allowed to play Pulp Fiction with a suction-cup dart pistol and
7. Not allowed to add In accordance with the prophesy to the end of
answers I give to a question an officer asks me.
8. Not allowed to add pictures of officers I dont like to War Criminal
9. Not allowed to title any product Get Over it.
10. Not allowed to purchase anyones soul on government time.
11. Not allowed to join the Communist Party.
12. Not allowed to join any militia.
13. Not allowed to form any militia.
14. Not allowed out of my office when the president visited Sarajevo.
15. Not allowed to train adopted stray dogs to Sic Brass!
16. Must get a haircut even if it tampers with my Samson like powers.
17. God may not contradict any of my orders.
18. May no longer perform my now (in)famous Barbie Girl Dance while on
19. May not call any officers immoral, untrustworthy, lying, slime, even
if Im right.
20. Must not taunt the French any more.
21. Must attempt to not antagonize SAS.
22. Must never call an SAS a Wanker.
23. Must never ask anyone who outranks me if theyve been smoking crack.
24. Must not tell any officer that I am smarter than they are,
especially if its true.
25. Never confuse a Dutch soldier for a French one.
26. Never tell a German soldier that We kicked your ass in World War
27. Dont tell Princess Di jokes in front of the paras (British
28. Dont take the batteries out of the other soldiers alarm clocks
(Even if they do hit snooze about forty times).
29. The Irish MPs are not after Me frosted lucky charms.
30. Not allowed to wake an Non-Commissioned Officer by repeatedly
banging on the head with a bag of trash.
31. Not allowed to let sock puppets take responsibility for any of my
32. Not allowed to let sock puppets take command of my post.
33. Not allowed to chew gum at formation, unless I brought enough for
34. (Next day) Not allowed to chew gum at formation even if I *did*
bring enough for everybody.
35. Not allowed to sing High Speed Dirt by Megadeth during airborne
operations. (See the earth below/Soon to make a crater/Blue sky, black
death, Im off to meet my maker)
36. Cant have flashbacks to wars I was not in. (The Spanish-American
War isnt over).
37. Our medic is called Sgt Larwasa, not Dr. Feelgood.
38. Our supply Sgt is Sgt Watkins not Sugar Daddy.
39. Not allowed to ask for the day off due to religious purposes, on the
basis that the world is going to end, more than once.
40. I do not have super-powers.
41. Keep on Trucking is *not* a psychological warfare message.
42. Not allowed to attempt to appeal to mankinds baser instincts in
43. Camouflage body paint is not a uniform.
44. I am not the atheist chaplain.
45. I am not allowed to Go to Bragg boulevard and shake daddys little
money maker for twenties stuffed into my undies.
46. I am not authorized to fire officers.
47. I am not a citizen of Texas, and those other, forty-nine, lesser
48. I may not use public masturbation as a tool to demonstrate a flaw in
a command decision.
49. Not allowed to trade military equipment for magic beans.
50. Not allowed to sell magic beans during duty hours.
51. Not allowed to quote Dr Seuss on military operations.
52. Not allowed to yell Take that Cobra at the rifle range.
53. Not allowed to quote Full Metal Jacket at the rifle range.
54. Napalm sticks to kids is *not* a motivational phrase.
55. An order to Put Kiwi on my boots does *not* involve fruit.
56. An order to Make my Boots black and shiny does not involve
57. The proper response to a lawful order is not Why?
58. The following words and phrases may not be used in a cadence-
Budding sexuality, necrophilia, I hate everyone in this formation and
wish they were dead, sexual lubrication, black earth mother, all Marines
are latent homosexuals, Tantric yoga, Gotterdammerung, Korean hooker,
Eskimo Nell, weve all got jackboots now, slut puppy, or any references
59. May not make posters depicting the leadership failings of my chain
60. The Giant Space Ants are not at the top of my chain of command.
61. If one soldier has a 2nd Lt bar on his uniform, and I have an E-4 on
mine It means he outranks me. It does not mean I have been promoted
three more times than you.
62. It is better to beg forgiveness than to ask permission, no longer
applies to Specialist Schwarz.
63. Command decisions do *not* need to be ratified by a 2/3 majority.
64. Inflatable novelties do *not* entitle me to BAQ or Separation pay.
65. There are no evil clowns living under my bed.
66. There is no Anti-Mime campaign in Bosnia.
67. I am not the Psychological Warfare Mascot.
68. I may not line my helmet with tin foil to Block out the space mind
69. May not pretend to be a fascist stormtrooper, while on duty.
70. I am not authorized to prescribe any form of medication.
71. I must not flaunt my deviances in front of my chain of command.
72. May not wear gimp mask while on duty.
73. No military functions are to be performed Skyclad.
74. Woad is not camouflage makeup.
75. May not conduct psychological experiments on my chain of command.
76. Teddy Bear, Teddy bear, turn around is *not* a cadence.
77. The MP checkpoint is not an Imperial Stormtrooper roadblock, so I
should not tell them You dont need to see my identification, these are
not the droids you are looking for.
78. I may not call block my chain of command.
79. I am neither the king nor queen of cheese.
80. Not allowed to wear a dress to any army functions.
81. May not bring a drag queen to the battalion formal dance.
82. May not form any press gangs.
83. Must not start any SITREP (Situation Report) with I recently had an
experience I just had to write you about
84. Must not use military vehicles to Squish things.
85. Not allowed to make any Psychological Warfare products depicting the
infamous Ft. Bragg sniper incident.
86. May not challenge anyone in my chain of command to the field of
87. If the thought of something makes me giggle for longer than 15
seconds, I am to assume that I am not allowed to do it.
88. Must not refer to 1st Sgt as Mom.
89. Must not refer to the Commander as Dad.
90. Inflatable sheep do *not* need to be displayed during a room
91. I am not authorized to initiate Jihad.
92. When asked to give a few words at a military ceremony Romper Bomper
Stomper Boo is probably not appropriate.
93. Nerve gas is not funny.
94. Crucifixes do not ward off officers, and I should not test that.
95. I am not in need of a more suitable host body.
96. Redneck Zombies is not a military training aid.
97. Gozer does not dwell in my refrigerator.
98. The proper response to a chemical weapon attack is not Tell my
chain of command what I really think about them, and then poke holes in
99. A smiley face is not used to mark a minefield.
100. Claymore mines are not filled with yummy candy, and it is wrong to
tell new soldiers that they are.
101. I am not allowed to mount a bayonet on a crew-served weapon.
102. Rodents are not entitled to burial with full military honors, even
if they are casualties of war.
103. My commander is not old enough to have fought in the civil war, and
I should stop implying that he did.
104. Vodka, green food coloring, and a Cool Mint Listerine® bottle is
not a good combination.
105. I am not allowed to bum cigarettes off of anyone under twelve.
106. I may not trade my rifle for any of the following: Cigarettes,
booze, sexual favors, Kalishnikovs, Soviet Armored vehicles, small
children, or bootleg CDs.
107. Must not mock command decisions in front of the press.
108. Should not taunt members of the press, even if they are really fat,
exceptionally stupid, and working for UPI.
109. I am not authorized to change national policy in Eastern Europe.
110. Never, ever, attempt to correct a Green Beret officer about
111. I am not qualified to operate any US, German, Polish, or Russian
112. When saluting a leg officer, an appropriate greeting is not
Airborne leads the wa- oh
113. There is absolutely no need to emulate the people from Full Monty
every time I hear the song Hot Stuff.
114. I cannot trade my CO to the Russians.
115. I should not speculate on the penis size of anyone who outranks me.
116. Crucifying mice bad idea.
117. Must not use government equipment to bootleg pornography.
118. Burn pits for classified material are not revel fires therefore
it is wrong to dance naked around them.
119. I cannot arrest children for being rude.
120. An EO briefing is probably not the best place to unveil my newest
off color joke.
121. I should not use government resources to waterproof dirty
122. Radioactive material should not be stored in the barracks.
123. I should not teach other soldiers to say offensive and crude things
in Albanian, under the guise of teaching them how to say potentially
124. Two drink limit does not mean first and last.
125. Two drink limit does not mean two kinds of drinks.
126. Two drink limit does not mean the drinks can be as large as I like.
127. No Drinking Of Alcoholic Beverages does not imply that a Jack
Daniels ® IV is acceptable.
128. Shpadoinkle is not a real word.
129. The Microsoft ® Dancing Paperclip is not authorized to
countermand any orders.
130. Im drunk is a bad answer to any question posed by my commander.
131. No dancing in the turret. This especially applies in conjunction
with rule #113.
132. The loudspeaker system is not a forum to voice my ideas.
133. The loudspeaker system is not to be used to replace the radio.
134. The loudspeaker system is not to be used to broadcast the
soundtrack to a porno movie.
135. An order to put polish on my boots means the whole boot.
136. Shouting Lets do the village! Lets do the whole fucking
village! while out on a mission is bad.
137. Should not show up at the front gate wearing part of a Russian
uniform, messily drunk.
138. Even if my commander did it.
139. Must not teach interpreters how to make MRE bombs.
140. I am not authorized to sell mineral rights.
141. Not allowed to use a broadsword to disprove The Pen is Mightier
than the sword.
142. Calvin-Ball is not authorized PT.
143. I do not need to keep a range card by my window.
144. K-Pot, LBE, and a thin coat of Break-free is not an authorized
145. I should not drink three quarts of blue food coloring before a
146. Nor should I drink three quarts of red food coloring, and scream
during the same.
147. I should not threaten suicide with pop rocks and Coke ®.
148. Putting red Mike and Ikes ® into a prescription medicine bottle,
and then eating them all in a formation is not funny.
149. Must not create new DOD forms, then insist they be filled out.
150. On Sports Day PT, a wedgie is not considered a legal tackle.
151. The proper way to report to my Commander is Specialist Schwarz,
reporting as ordered, Sir not You cant prove a thing!
152. The following items do not exist: Keys to the Drop Zone, A box of
grid squares, blinker fluid, winter air for tires, canopy lights, or
Chem-Light ® batteries.
153. I should not assign new privates to guard the flight line.
154. Shouldnt treat piss-bottles with extra-strength icy hot.
155. Teaching Albanian children to taunt other soldiers is not nice.
156. I will no longer perform lap-dances while in uniform.
157. If I take the uniform off, in the course of the lap-dance, it still
158. The revolution is not now.
159. When detained by MPs, I do not have a right to a strip search.
160. No part of the military uniform is edible.
161. Bodychecking General officers is not a good idea.
162. Past lives have absolutely no effect on the chain of command.
163. Take that hat off.
164. There is no such thing as a were-virgin.
165. I do not get that time of month.
166. No, the pants are not optional.
167. Not allowed to operate a business out of the barracks.
168. Especially not a pornographic movie studio.
169. Not even if they *are* especially patriotic films
170. Not allowed to defect to OPFOR during training missions.
171. On training missions, try not to shoot down the Generals
172. A full magazine and some privacy is not the way to help a
173. I am not allowed to create new levels of security clearance.
174. Furby ® is not allowed into classified areas. (I swear to the gods,
I did not make that up, its actually DOD policy).
175. We do not charge into battle, naked, like the Celts.
176. Any device that can crawl across the table on medium, does not need
to be brought into the office.
177. I am not to refer to a formation as the boxy rectangle thingie.
178. I am not A lesbian trapped in a mans body.
179. On Army documents, my race is not Other.
180. Nor is it Secretariat, in the third.
181. Pokémon® trainer is not an MOS.
182. There is no FM for wall-to-wall counseling.
183. My chain of command has neither the time, nor the inclination to
hear about what I did with six boxes of Fruit Roll-Ups. ®
184. When operating a military vehicle I may *not* attempt something I
saw in a cartoon.
185. My name is not a killing word.
186. I am not the Emperor of anything.
187. Must not taunt officers in the throes of nicotine withdrawal, with
188. May not challenge officers to Meet me on the field of honor, at
189. Do not dare SERE graduates to eat bugs. They will always do it.
190. Must not make smores while on guard duty.
191. Our Humvees cannot be assembled into a giant battle-robot.
192. The proper response to a briefing is not Thats what you think.
193. The Masons, and Gray Aliens are not in our chain of command.
194. Shouldnt take incriminating photos of my chain of command.
195. Shouldnt use Photoshop ® to create incriminating photos of my
chain of command.
196. I am not allowed to give tattoos.
197. I am not allowed to sing Henry the VIII I am until verse 68 ever
198. Not allowed to lead a Coup during training missions.
199. I should not confess to crimes that took place before I was born.
200. My chain of command is not interested in why I just happen to
have a kilt, an inflatable sheep, and a box of rubber bands in the back
of my car.
201. Must not valiantly push officers onto hand grenades to save the
202. Despite the confusing similarity in the names, the Safety Dance
and the Safety Briefing are never to be combined.
203. To conquer the earth with an army of flying monkeys is a bad long
term goal to give the re-enlistment NCO.
204. NEVER nail a stuffed bunny to a cross and put it up in front of the
Battalion Headquarters sign as an Easter Desecration.
205. Dont write up false gigs on a HMMWV PMCS. (Broken clutch pedal,
Number three turbine has frequent flame-outs, flux capacitor emits
loud whine when engaged)
206. Not allowed to get shot.
207. The Chicken and Rice MRE is *not* a personal lubricant. (Skippy
wanted this noted for the record that this is not something he has ever
attempted or considered! It was something we heard at dinner on 22
September 2001 and it was just so obscene it had to go here.)
208. Not allowed to play into the deluded fantasies of the civilians who
are hearing conversations from the NSA, FBI, CIA and KGB due to the
microchip the aliens implanted in their brain.
209. An airsickness bag is to be used for airsickness *only*. (Also not
this was the same dinner.)
210. Must not make T-shirts up depicting a pig with the writing Eat
Pork or Die in Arabic to bring as civilian attire when preparing to
deploy to a primarily Muslim country.
211. Dont ask LTC Steele to sign my copy of Blackhawk Down.
212. Must not go on nine deployments in six years that require a
security clearance that I dont have, even if the Army tells me
repeatedly that I have one and I have no reason to question them.
213. Do not convince NCOs that their razorbumps are the result of