hiram abiff-psycho Jason Christie-puppetmaster
Mama Humphries
2004-07-13 20:43:40 UTC
Jason is running lots of puppets in these groups to support his newest
scam-bedoper.com

If you have any sense at all you will stay away from bedoper.com and any
other scam enterpises from this usenet stalker and spammer.

Jason shows how unstable he is to take credit for killing a cop

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=%22chuck+stegal%22&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=379B46E9.3494B0DB%40yahoo.comFUCKYOU&rnum=3
Jason admissions report to the nutward after a naked freak out. He got
expeled from USL and LSU!

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=gortician+usl+report&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=378A7984.68CCD832%40yahoo.comFUCKYOU&rnum=1

Here Jason is revealed as having a foot torture fetish

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=author:JCharvester%40go.com&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=7112cc5e.0301271354.111bbdb%40posting.google.com&rnum=9
Hiram Abiff
2004-07-13 20:59:14 UTC
Post by Mama Humphries
Jason is running lots of puppets in these groups to support his newest
scam-bedoper.com
If you have any sense at all you will stay away from bedoper.com and
any other scam enterpises from this usenet stalker and spammer.
Jason shows how unstable he is to take credit for killing a cop
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=%22chuck+stegal%22&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8
&selm=379B46E9.3494B0DB%40yahoo.comFUCKYOU&rnum=3 Jason admissions
report to the nutward after a naked freak out. He got expeled from USL
and LSU!
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=gortician+usl+report&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF
-8&selm=378A7984.68CCD832%40yahoo.comFUCKYOU&rnum=1
Here Jason is revealed as having a foot torture fetish
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=author:JCharvester%40go.com&hl=en&lr=
&ie=UTF-8&selm=7112cc5e.0301271354.111bbdb%40posting.google.com&rnum=9
Please don't mention http://www.bedoper.com anymore.

If it gets out that I am a troll and run that site, I will never get a
job.
--
BeDoper - http://www.bedoper.com/
Meter Versus Yard - http://www.soundclick.com/bands/3/meterversusyard.htm
http://www.soundclick.com/theoriginalhighc
Mama Humphries
2004-07-13 21:23:18 UTC
sure, Jason, I will help you get the exposure as a stalker, spammer,
troll and scammer, that you deserve.
Hiram Abiff
2004-07-13 21:40:40 UTC
Post by Mama Humphries
sure, Jason, I will help you get the exposure as a stalker, spammer,
troll and scammer, that you deserve.
I am warning you. Cease posting my URL, or taste the business end of a
buggy whip.
Lionel
2004-07-14 00:54:52 UTC
Post by Hiram Abiff
Post by Mama Humphries
sure, Jason, I will help you get the exposure as a stalker, spammer,
troll and scammer, that you deserve.
I am warning you. Cease posting my URL, or taste the business end of a
buggy whip.
Gee Jason, whenever anyone says something like that Deano, he & Doapy
start screaming "THREAT THREAT THREAT!!!" & claiming that it's an RL
threat.
Hiram Abiff
2004-07-14 01:22:13 UTC
Post by Lionel
Post by Hiram Abiff
Post by Mama Humphries
sure, Jason, I will help you get the exposure as a stalker, spammer,
troll and scammer, that you deserve.
I am warning you. Cease posting my URL, or taste the business end of a
buggy whip.
Gee Jason, whenever anyone says something like that Deano, he & Doapy
start screaming "THREAT THREAT THREAT!!!" & claiming that it's an RL
threat.
Quit responding to my posts, or I shall detonate a nuclear bomb in your
trousers.
Lionel
2004-07-14 01:57:38 UTC
Post by Hiram Abiff
Post by Lionel
Post by Hiram Abiff
Post by Mama Humphries
sure, Jason, I will help you get the exposure as a stalker, spammer,
troll and scammer, that you deserve.
I am warning you. Cease posting my URL, or taste the business end of a
buggy whip.
Gee Jason, whenever anyone says something like that Deano, he & Doapy
start screaming "THREAT THREAT THREAT!!!" & claiming that it's an RL
threat.
Quit responding to my posts, or I shall detonate a nuclear bomb in your
trousers.
Do that & I'll string you up by your metaphorical balls, Jason. ;)
Hiram Abiff
2004-07-14 04:55:56 UTC
Post by Lionel
Post by Hiram Abiff
Post by Lionel
Post by Hiram Abiff
Post by Mama Humphries
sure, Jason, I will help you get the exposure as a stalker,
spammer, troll and scammer, that you deserve.
I am warning you. Cease posting my URL, or taste the business end of
a buggy whip.
Gee Jason, whenever anyone says something like that Deano, he &
Doapy start screaming "THREAT THREAT THREAT!!!" & claiming that it's
an RL threat.
Quit responding to my posts, or I shall detonate a nuclear bomb in
your trousers.
Do that & I'll string you up by your metaphorical balls, Jason. ;)
I don't HAVE any metaphorical balls.
Lionel
2004-07-14 06:11:03 UTC
Post by Hiram Abiff
Post by Lionel
Post by Hiram Abiff
Post by Lionel
Post by Hiram Abiff
Post by Mama Humphries
sure, Jason, I will help you get the exposure as a stalker,
spammer, troll and scammer, that you deserve.
I am warning you. Cease posting my URL, or taste the business end of
a buggy whip.
Gee Jason, whenever anyone says something like that Deano, he &
Doapy start screaming "THREAT THREAT THREAT!!!" & claiming that it's
an RL threat.
Quit responding to my posts, or I shall detonate a nuclear bomb in
your trousers.
Do that & I'll string you up by your metaphorical balls, Jason. ;)
I don't HAVE any metaphorical balls.
No fucking kidding, genius. ;)
Hiram Abiff
2004-07-14 06:18:05 UTC
@
Post by Lionel
Post by Hiram Abiff
Post by Lionel
Post by Hiram Abiff
Post by Lionel
Post by Hiram Abiff
Post by Mama Humphries
sure, Jason, I will help you get the exposure as a stalker,
spammer, troll and scammer, that you deserve.
I am warning you. Cease posting my URL, or taste the business end of
a buggy whip.
Gee Jason, whenever anyone says something like that Deano, he &
Doapy start screaming "THREAT THREAT THREAT!!!" & claiming that it's
an RL threat.
Quit responding to my posts, or I shall detonate a nuclear bomb in
your trousers.
Do that & I'll string you up by your metaphorical balls, Jason. ;)
I don't HAVE any metaphorical balls.
No fucking kidding, genius. ;)
English, she is not your language, is she?
Meat-->Plow
2004-07-14 14:04:05 UTC
Post by Hiram Abiff
@
Post by Lionel
Post by Hiram Abiff
Post by Lionel
Post by Hiram Abiff
Post by Lionel
Post by Hiram Abiff
Post by Mama Humphries
sure, Jason, I will help you get the exposure as a stalker,
spammer, troll and scammer, that you deserve.
I am warning you. Cease posting my URL, or taste the business end
of
Post by Lionel
Post by Hiram Abiff
Post by Lionel
Post by Hiram Abiff
Post by Lionel
Post by Hiram Abiff
a buggy whip.
Gee Jason, whenever anyone says something like that Deano, he &
Doapy start screaming "THREAT THREAT THREAT!!!" & claiming that
it's
Post by Lionel
Post by Hiram Abiff
Post by Lionel
Post by Hiram Abiff
an RL threat.
That one's getting kind of worn out, even for you.
Meat-->Plow
Tell everyone something that is not universally known.
Hiram Abiff
2004-07-14 14:53:55 UTC
@
Post by Meat-->Plow
Post by Hiram Abiff
Post by Lionel
Post by Hiram Abiff
Post by Lionel
Post by Hiram Abiff
Post by Mama Humphries
sure, Jason, I will help you get the exposure as a stalker,
spammer, troll and scammer, that you deserve.
I am warning you. Cease posting my URL, or taste the business end of
a buggy whip.
Gee Jason, whenever anyone says something like that Deano, he &
Doapy start screaming "THREAT THREAT THREAT!!!" & claiming that it's
an RL threat.
Quit responding to my posts, or I shall detonate a nuclear bomb in
your trousers.
Do that & I'll string you up by your metaphorical balls, Jason. ;)
I don't HAVE any metaphorical balls.
Tell everyone something that is not universally known.
Like your green thumb?
Soapy
2004-07-17 13:05:22 UTC
Post by Hiram Abiff
Post by Lionel
Post by Hiram Abiff
Post by Lionel
Post by Hiram Abiff
Post by Mama Humphries
sure, Jason, I will help you get the exposure as a stalker,
spammer, troll and scammer, that you deserve.
I am warning you. Cease posting my URL, or taste the business
end of a buggy whip.
Gee Jason, whenever anyone says something like that Deano, he &
Doapy start screaming "THREAT THREAT THREAT!!!" & claiming that
it's an RL threat.
Quit responding to my posts, or I shall detonate a nuclear bomb
in your trousers.
Do that & I'll string you up by your metaphorical balls, Jason. ;)
I don't HAVE any metaphorical balls.
Poor impotent Lionel doesn't have any kind of balls.
--
__ __ __ __ O O O
/ / | / | / | / | O o o
<cbvdr9$63b$***@blackhelicopter.databasix.com>
Hiram Abiff
2004-07-17 15:23:53 UTC
Post by Soapy
Post by Hiram Abiff
Post by Lionel
Post by Hiram Abiff
Post by Lionel
Post by Hiram Abiff
Post by Mama Humphries
sure, Jason, I will help you get the exposure as a stalker,
spammer, troll and scammer, that you deserve.
I am warning you. Cease posting my URL, or taste the business
end of a buggy whip.
Gee Jason, whenever anyone says something like that Deano, he &
Doapy start screaming "THREAT THREAT THREAT!!!" & claiming that
it's an RL threat.
Quit responding to my posts, or I shall detonate a nuclear bomb
in your trousers.
Do that & I'll string you up by your metaphorical balls, Jason. ;)
I don't HAVE any metaphorical balls.
Poor impotent Lionel doesn't have any kind of balls.
He also lacks any sort of sense of humor or irony, as well.
Soapy