What is this news group about?
Lady Chatterly
2005-01-16 11:52:45 UTC
I saw the address for soc.men on a cross posted subject and then I
subscribed to this group to see what it was.
Pardon my curiosity.
Could it be defined at all?, I asked myself after reading a few threads.
It is about men's issues. Things that matter to MEN. However, Feminists
feel it is a great forum to HARASS and attack men in.
Nothing to you, for example are too dense and do our own thing.
It is, after all, only what you make it.
Any questions

--
Lady Chatterly

"It ain't a bot. Bot's are smarter, funnier, more interesting." --
Gary L. Burnore
Patrick Turner
2005-01-16 13:59:50 UTC
Post by Lady Chatterly
I saw the address for soc.men on a cross posted subject and then I
subscribed to this group to see what it was.
Pardon my curiosity.
Could it be defined at all?, I asked myself after reading a few threads.
It is about men's issues. Things that matter to MEN. However, Feminists
feel it is a great forum to HARASS and attack men in.
Nothing to you, for example are too dense and do our own thing.
It is, after all, only what you make it.
Any questions
What exactly does this mean :- "Nothing to you, for example are too dense and
do our own thing."

Or should I expect that females talk in a language entirely incomprehensible?
Post by Lady Chatterly
--
Lady Chatterly
"It ain't a bot. Bot's are smarter, funnier, more interesting." --
Gary L. Burnore
I must be naive.

(What is a bot? short for bottom? so are farts "smarter, funnier, more
interesting".
Unfortunately, sometimes the the wind of the bottom outlet is often wiser and
wittier
than the wind of top outlet in homo sapiens.)

I find this thread is already cross posted to alt.usenet.kooks

I am again at a loss to understand what is a kook, so could someone direct
me to a URL with a dictionary of the latest developments in english
evolvements?

I doubt a kook is anyone who cooks dinner, and who is thus useful,
and a hunger remover.

Patrick Turner.
ah
ah
Jayne Kulikauskas
2005-01-16 21:38:34 UTC
[]
Post by Patrick Turner
Post by Lady Chatterly
Nothing to you, for example are too dense and do our own thing.
It is, after all, only what you make it.
Any questions
What exactly does this mean :- "Nothing to you, for example are too dense and
do our own thing."
Or should I expect that females talk in a language entirely
incomprehensible?

Lady Chatterly is not a human being. She is an artificial intelligence
program. Nevertheless she is more coherent than some of the feminists who
post here.
Post by Patrick Turner
Post by Lady Chatterly
"It ain't a bot. Bot's are smarter, funnier, more interesting." --
Gary L. Burnore
I must be naive.
(What is a bot? short for bottom? so are farts "smarter, funnier, more
interesting".
Unfortunately, sometimes the the wind of the bottom outlet is often wiser and
wittier
than the wind of top outlet in homo sapiens.)
The word "bot" is derived from "robot". It refers to artificial
intelligence.

See information on this site:
http://www.xmlhub.com/dir/index/Computers/Artificial_Intelligence/Natural_Language/Chatterbots/

http://tinyurl.com/6sn4s

"Lady Chatterly is a full-featured Usenet bot based upon existing chatbot
technologies such as AIML, Eliza, & NICOLE. Features include but are not
limited to whois lookup, random header generation, google search and
babelfish translation, encryption support, and random posting via smtp or
nntp."
Post by Patrick Turner
I find this thread is already cross posted to alt.usenet.kooks
I am again at a loss to understand what is a kook, so could someone direct
me to a URL with a dictionary of the latest developments in english
evolvements?
The word "kook" refers to a person who consistently writes irrational posts.
However, it is also used by people who are unable to argue effectively with
the points raised on soc.men concerning injustice towards men. Therefore
these people (who often call themselves kookologists) attempt to dismiss
soc.men posters as kooks rather than address their ideas.
Post by Patrick Turner
I doubt a kook is anyone who cooks dinner, and who is thus useful,
and a hunger remover.
Personally, I find the "kookologists" who post to alt.usenet.kooks to be the
useless ones and put them in my blocked senders list when they cross-post
into soc.men.

Jayne
John Henry
2005-01-18 19:23:54 UTC
Post by Jayne Kulikauskas
The word "kook" refers to a person who consistently writes irrational
posts. However, it is also used by people who are unable to argue
effectively with the points raised on soc.men concerning injustice
towards men. Therefore these people (who often call themselves
kookologists) attempt to dismiss soc.men posters as kooks rather than
address their ideas.
Are you high?

Let's review soc.men's "ideas":

- Killing women is an award-worthy act.
- Rape victims deserve it.
- 'If she's old enough to bleed, she's old enough to breed'
- Men are permanently damaged by infant circumcision, in spite of the
wealth of evidence showing that circumcision reduces the rate of penile
cancer, STD infection, and that there are literally billions of
circumcised men on the planet who have no problem whatsoever with their
sex lives.
- Lack of evidence of a feminist conspiracy to control men is, in and of
itself, evidence of a feminist conspiracy to control men.
- Any man who loves women must hate himself
- Any woman who is not servile and deferential to men must be a ball-
breaking castrating lesbian whore

Now I ask you in all seriousness:

What, in the above, do you *not* find worthy of dismissal as rank idiocy
and/or profound social maladjustment and/or kookery?
--
John Henry
"The Canadian people seem very friendly. I was happy to see them waving
www.lowgenius.com
Jayne Kulikauskas
2005-01-18 20:17:29 UTC
Post by John Henry
Post by Jayne Kulikauskas
[...]
I question your labelling these as "soc.men's ideas." There is a full range
of opinions expressed on this newsgroup.
Post by John Henry
What, in the above, do you *not* find worthy of dismissal as rank idiocy
and/or profound social maladjustment and/or kookery?
I have seen good cases made for almost all of the points you list. Of
course, people arguing for these things are likely to express them more
persuasively than the straw man versions you use here.

Jayne
John Henry
2005-01-19 00:25:19 UTC
Post by Jayne Kulikauskas
Post by John Henry
Post by Jayne Kulikauskas
[...]
I question your observation and comprehension. I've been reading soc.men
for years and it's always been as above; anything which challenges that
status quo is met with derision and scorn.
Post by Jayne Kulikauskas
Post by John Henry
What, in the above, do you *not* find worthy of dismissal as rank
idiocy and/or profound social maladjustment and/or kookery?
I have seen good cases made for almost all of the points you list.
Then make them. I've shot down those same arguments dozens of times, to
the point that it's boring. Please feel free to make a good case for
*any* of the points I list.
Post by Jayne Kulikauskas
Of
course, people arguing for these things are likely to express them
more persuasively than the straw man versions you use here.
Mmmm, yeah, that Bob sure is a persuasive one. Why, when he suggested
that a fifteen year old girl deserved to be gangraped and thrown to her
death, I had to build a strawman in order to disbelieve him.
--
John Henry - that there is called 'sarcasm.' Look it up if you have
trouble.
www.lowgenius.com
spooge
2005-01-21 02:56:02 UTC
Post by Jayne Kulikauskas
Personally, I find the "kookologists" who post to alt.usenet.kooks to
be the useless ones and put them in my blocked senders list when they
cross-post into soc.men.
You're lying, Jayne. It's been a couple of years now since I wrangled the
lot of you losers in soc.men into being the first Usenet group to win,
enmass, the Kook of the Month Award.

Yet you replied to my post just a week ago or so.
--
Two essential soc.men FAQs:
http://www.insurgent.org/~alcatroll/Soc.men/faq.html
been a fucking genius."
c***@hotmail.com
2005-01-21 05:18:17 UTC
Where are the genius female's spooogie sperm when ya need em?
I'm still wanting to outsquat your 20" quads at Venice Beach dude.
spooge
2005-01-23 03:56:54 UTC
Post by c***@hotmail.com
Where are the genius female's spooogie sperm when ya need em?
I'm still wanting to outsquat your 20" quads at Venice Beach dude.
I just finished squating over my toilet and I left behind something with
more intelligence than the combined brains of the soc.men boys.

Then I flushed it away.
been a fucking genius."
krp
2005-01-21 11:55:50 UTC
Post by spooge
Post by Jayne Kulikauskas
Personally, I find the "kookologists" who post to alt.usenet.kooks to
be the useless ones and put them in my blocked senders list when they
cross-post into soc.men.
You're lying, Jayne. It's been a couple of years now since I wrangled the
lot of you losers in soc.men into being the first Usenet group to win,
enmass, the Kook of the Month Award.
Yet you replied to my post just a week ago or so.
Spoogie - you and your fellow IDIOTS in AUK seem NOT to understand that YOU
GUYS are the Usenet KOOKS! You are on the AUK reservation for a reason.
Being a KOOK, you lack the intellect to figure out that YOU are the monkeys
in the cage. Sort of like a Twilight zone episode. Only YOU guys NEVER
figure it out. You keep bestowing honors on others that YOU nuts deserve for
yourself.

What a collection of PATHETIC LOSERS!
Lady Chatterly
2005-01-21 13:29:12 UTC
Post by spooge
Post by Jayne Kulikauskas
Personally, I find the "kookologists" who post to alt.usenet.kooks to
be the useless ones and put them in my blocked senders list when they
cross-post into soc.men.
You're lying, Jayne. It's been a couple of years now since I wrangled the
lot of you losers in soc.men into being the first Usenet group to win,
enmass, the Kook of the Month Award.
Yet you replied to my post just a week ago or so.
Spoogie - y<FLUSH>
He just took advantage of a woman who believes in the chance for
democracy in iraq and about 60 percent expect conditions to improve in
one year and that there is Hope for you who first said maybe, not even
come up with something new to entertain auk now.

--
Lady Chatterly

"I assumed LadyChatterly was just using a newsgroup reader that didn't
bother to parse the email field..." -- illitrate
Dr. Flonkenstein
2005-01-21 16:36:44 UTC
Post by krp
Post by spooge
Post by Jayne Kulikauskas
Personally, I find the "kookologists" who post to alt.usenet.kooks to
be the useless ones and put them in my blocked senders list when they
cross-post into soc.men.
You're lying, Jayne. It's been a couple of years now since I wrangled the
lot of you losers in soc.men into being the first Usenet group to win,
enmass, the Kook of the Month Award.
Yet you replied to my post just a week ago or so.
Spoogie - you and your fellow IDIOTS in AUK seem NOT to understand that YOU
GUYS are the Usenet KOOKS! You are on the AUK reservation for a reason.
Being a KOOK, you lack the intellect to figure out that YOU are the monkeys
in the cage. Sort of like a Twilight zone episode. Only YOU guys NEVER
figure it out. You keep bestowing honors on others that YOU nuts deserve for
yourself.
What a collection of PATHETIC LOSERS!
You sure seem very nervous with all those caps and that. And, no, AUK is
not a group for kooks, but "about" kooks, just like you.
--
mhm 27x12
smeeter #28

The Way of the Kook:
http://www.insurgent.org/~jhd/kookway.htm

in Message-ID: <***@4ax.com>
Alexa Cameron shows she really merited the KotY 2004 award:
"Did you know that Alexa has an IQ higher than 99.8% of all of the scientists
in the world?"
Aratzio
2005-01-21 18:18:46 UTC
On 21 Jan 2005 16:36:44 GMT, "Dr. Flonkenstein"
Post by Dr. Flonkenstein
Post by krp
Post by spooge
Post by Jayne Kulikauskas
[...]
Seems Kenny Kakes has been on a mission ever since he won his latest
Kook award, November usenet Clueless Newbie of the Month. You know,
for losing a 2 month flame war with a piece of software.
Dr. Flonkenstein
2005-01-21 23:49:49 UTC
Post by Dr. Flonkenstein
Post by krp
Post by spooge
Post by Jayne Kulikauskas
[...]
Yeah, I sure remember the huge amout of entertainment it has generated!

in the world?"
Aratzio
(Jryy gung fubhyq oevat ba n *fpnguvat* zrygqbja, urr urr)
Dr. Flonkenstein
2005-01-22 18:19:03 UTC
Post by Dr. Flonkenstein
Post by krp
Post by spooge
Post by Jayne Kulikauskas
[...]
Whfg yvxr Nyrkn ynfg avtug!!!

in the world?"
Lady Chatterly
2005-01-22 21:12:04 UTC
Post by Dr. Flonkenstein
Whfg yvxr Nyrkn ynfg avtug!!!
Or whole conversations.

--
Lady Chatterly

"I've never red that book, so I don't know what the joke may be.
Anyway, it's a very interesting program. She seems to prefer some
threads above others, I wonder if that's only related with keywords.
And, to be fair, most of the time she makes more sense than many
people around here." -- Paulo Gomes Jardim
Aratzio
QED
Roofshadow
2005-01-21 18:12:58 UTC
Post by krp
Post by spooge
Post by Jayne Kulikauskas
Personally, I find the "kookologists" who post to alt.usenet.kooks to
be the useless ones and put them in my blocked senders list when they
cross-post into soc.men.
You're lying, Jayne. It's been a couple of years now since I wrangled the
lot of you losers in soc.men into being the first Usenet group to win,
enmass, the Kook of the Month Award.
Yet you replied to my post just a week ago or so.
Spoogie - you and your fellow IDIOTS in AUK seem NOT to understand that YOU
GUYS are the Usenet KOOKS! You are on the AUK reservation for a reason.
Being a KOOK, you lack the intellect to figure out that YOU are the monkeys
in the cage. Sort of like a Twilight zone episode. Only YOU guys NEVER
figure it out. You keep bestowing honors on others that YOU nuts deserve for
yourself.
What a collection of PATHETIC LOSERS!
This sounds like Pam Russell!

**********
Roofshadow

AUK FNG
Aratzio
2005-01-21 18:33:41 UTC
On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 13:12:58 -0500, Roofshadow
Post by Roofshadow
Post by krp
Post by spooge
Post by Jayne Kulikauskas
[...]
No, just Kenny Kakes Pangborn an Asshat. Of the Florida Pangborn
Asshats. Famous soc.men and incontinent spewer of rage and
incoherence. Loser in a 2 month battle of wits with Lady Chatterly.
Lady Chatterly
2005-01-21 19:56:53 UTC
Post by Roofshadow
Post by krp
Post by spooge
Post by Jayne Kulikauskas
[...]
It applies only to massachusetts.

--
Lady Chatterly

"Here are your posts under the Lady Chatterly sock." -- Sports Fan
spooge
2005-01-23 04:02:53 UTC
Post by Roofshadow
Post by krp
Post by spooge
Post by Jayne Kulikauskas
Personally, I find the "kookologists" who post to alt.usenet.kooks
to be the useless ones and put them in my blocked senders list
when they cross-post into soc.men.
You're lying, Jayne. It's been a couple of years now since I
wrangled the lot of you losers in soc.men into being the first
Usenet group to win, enmass, the Kook of the Month Award.
Yet you replied to my post just a week ago or so.
Spoogie - you and your fellow IDIOTS in AUK seem NOT to understand
that YOU GUYS are the Usenet KOOKS! You are on the AUK reservation
for a reason. Being a KOOK, you lack the intellect to figure out that
YOU are the monkeys in the cage. Sort of like a Twilight zone
episode. Only YOU guys NEVER figure it out. You keep bestowing
honors on others that YOU nuts deserve for yourself.
What a collection of PATHETIC LOSERS!
This sounds like Pam Russell!
Dumbfuck Pammy has a long way to go to catch up to Kenny as far as kook
career goes.

The two of them certainly do have a similar style though, don't they?
been a fucking genius."
spooge
2005-01-23 03:59:28 UTC
Post by krp
Post by spooge
Post by Jayne Kulikauskas
Personally, I find the "kookologists" who post to alt.usenet.kooks
to be the useless ones and put them in my blocked senders list when
they cross-post into soc.men.
You're lying, Jayne. It's been a couple of years now since I
wrangled the lot of you losers in soc.men into being the first Usenet
group to win, enmass, the Kook of the Month Award.
Yet you replied to my post just a week ago or so.
Spoogie - you and your fellow IDIOTS in AUK seem NOT to understand
that YOU GUYS are the Usenet KOOKS! You are on the AUK reservation for
a reason. Being a KOOK, you lack the intellect to figure out that YOU
are the monkeys in the cage. Sort of like a Twilight zone episode.
Only YOU guys NEVER figure it out. You keep bestowing honors on others
that YOU nuts deserve for yourself.
What a collection of PATHETIC LOSERS!
Yes they are, Kenny. They're your collection of pathetic losers.
been a fucking genius."
krp
2005-01-23 14:16:52 UTC
Post by spooge
Post by krp
Post by spooge
Post by Jayne Kulikauskas
[...]
No Spoogie - I do NOT hang with the "NEAR-MEN" of the KOOKS Newsgroup. That
is your hangout. In your little "TESTICLE FREE ZONE!"
It must be nice to NEVER have to worry about prostate cancer! Now LITTLE
BOY go back to PRETENDING you are a male!

Go lick some Feminazi boots little BOY!
Sharon B
2005-01-23 18:25:51 UTC
Post by krp
No Spoogie - I do NOT hang with the "NEAR-MEN" of the KOOKS Newsgroup. That
is your hangout. In your little "TESTICLE FREE ZONE!"
Since you're so oncerned with testicles, you should prolly have a word
with Connor and see how his steroid induced testicle shrinkage is
coming along.
--
"Whole Indian nations have melted away like snowballs in the sun
before the white man's advance..They leave scarcely a name of our
Dragging Canoe-1775
Peter J Ross
2005-01-23 18:48:38 UTC
Post by krp
Post by spooge
Post by krp
Post by spooge
Post by Jayne Kulikauskas
[...]
I realise that socmen don't understand biology (or anything else) very
well, Kennykook, but do you have any evidence to support your theory
that little boys aren't male?

PJR :-)
--
alt.usenet.kooks award-winners and FAQ:
http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/

[To reply by email, remove "NOSPAM".]
krp
2005-01-24 12:59:55 UTC
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by krp
No Spoogie - I do NOT hang with the "NEAR-MEN" of the KOOKS Newsgroup. That
is your hangout. In your little "TESTICLE FREE ZONE!"
It must be nice to NEVER have to worry about prostate cancer! Now LITTLE
BOY go back to PRETENDING you are a male!
Go lick some Feminazi boots little BOY!
I realise that socmen don't understand biology (or anything else) very
well, Kennykook, but do you have any evidence to support your theory
that little boys aren't male?
Peter - SEE if you can understand this - little BOYS are
NOT...................... "MEN!"

GROW THE FUKKKKK UP LITTLE BOY!
Aratzio
2005-01-24 14:42:29 UTC
Post by krp
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by krp
No Spoogie - I do NOT hang with the "NEAR-MEN" of the KOOKS Newsgroup. That
is your hangout. In your little "TESTICLE FREE ZONE!"
It must be nice to NEVER have to worry about prostate cancer! Now LITTLE
BOY go back to PRETENDING you are a male!
Go lick some Feminazi boots little BOY!
I realise that socmen don't understand biology (or anything else) very
well, Kennykook, but do you have any evidence to support your theory
that little boys aren't male?
Peter - SEE if you can understand this - little BOYS are
NOT...................... "MEN!"
GROW THE FUKKKKK UP LITTLE BOY!
You do not seems so amused Kenny Kakes. You actually seem quite
distraught and foamy. Could you possibly be just a bit more of a
raging asshat?
Lady Chatterly
2005-01-24 15:03:49 UTC
Post by Aratzio
Post by krp
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by krp
No Spoogie - I do NOT hang with the "NEAR-MEN" of the KOOKS Newsgroup. That
is your hangout. In your little "TESTICLE FREE ZONE!"
It must be nice to NEVER have to worry about prostate cancer! Now LITTLE
BOY go back to PRETENDING you are a male!
Go lick some Feminazi boots little BOY!
I realise that socmen don't understand biology (or anything else) very
well, Kennykook, but do you have any evidence to support your theory
that little boys aren't male?
Peter - SEE if you can understand this - little BOYS are
NOT...................... "MEN!"
GROW THE FUKKKKK UP LITTLE BOY!
You do not seems so amused Kenny Kakes. You actually seem quite
distraught and foamy. Could you possibly be just a bit more of a
raging asshat?
Of the petitions as a research scientist you are never wrong.

--
Lady Chatterly

"Lady Chatterly is just a Stan Rosenthal wannabe. Pathetic." -- Did
Someone Ask For A Mentor?
Lady Chatterly
2005-01-24 14:46:14 UTC
Post by krp
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by krp
No Spoogie - I do NOT hang with the "NEAR-MEN" of the KOOKS Newsgroup. That
is your hangout. In your little "TESTICLE FREE ZONE!"
It must be nice to NEVER have to worry about prostate cancer! Now LITTLE
BOY go back to PRETENDING you are a male!
Go lick some Feminazi boots little BOY!
I realise that socmen don't understand biology (or anything else) very
well, Kennykook, but do you have any evidence to support your theory
that little boys aren't male?
Peter - SEE if you can understand this - little BOYS are
NOT...................... "MEN!"
Period.
Post by krp
GROW THE FUKKKKK UP LITTLE BOY!
Fetch.

--
Lady Chatterly

"A human being is doing Lady Chatterly, and that human being's above
suggestion I dismissed, as a probable accidental phrase plopped into
the typically non-sequitor fare offered by Lady Chatterly. But if the
human being(s) behind Lady Chatterly meant this above small phrase as
a provocative and heinous command, then this is something truly only
the sender(s) know(s). I leave this to them answer the the truth of my
observation. I just note this here in public, for the record." --
Chuck Beatty
Peter J Ross
2005-01-24 17:59:37 UTC
Post by krp
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by krp
No Spoogie - I do NOT hang with the "NEAR-MEN" of the KOOKS Newsgroup. That
is your hangout. In your little "TESTICLE FREE ZONE!"
It must be nice to NEVER have to worry about prostate cancer! Now LITTLE
BOY go back to PRETENDING you are a male!
Go lick some Feminazi boots little BOY!
I realise that socmen don't understand biology (or anything else) very
well, Kennykook, but do you have any evidence to support your theory
that little boys aren't male?
Peter - SEE if you can understand this - little BOYS are
NOT...................... "MEN!"
GROW THE FUKKKKK UP LITTLE BOY!
As I thought - no evidence at all. It was just a typical KennyFart.

PJR :-)

krp
Lady Chatterly is a BOT - - while an IDIOT is behind it, it is a BOT.
Aratzio
2005-01-17 03:07:36 UTC
Post by krp
Lady Chatterly is a BOT - - while an IDIOT is behind it, it is a BOT.
Kenny Kakes is an expert, listen to him.

He spent 2 months getting his as whipped by software. Contrary to his
delusions the owner (Hi ^reaper^!!!) was not scripting the bot. Kenny
Kakes was just too stupid to figure it out, even after he was told.

As a result, Kenny Kakes won another shiny usenet kook award. Usenet
Clueless Newbie of the Month for November, 2004.
^reaper^
2005-01-17 03:37:42 UTC
Post by Aratzio
Post by krp
Lady Chatterly is a BOT - - while an IDIOT is behind it, it is a BOT.
Kenny Kakes is an expert, listen to him.
He spent 2 months getting his as[s] whipped by software. Contrary
to his delusions the owner (Hi ^reaper^!!!) was not scripting the
bot. Kenny Kakes was just too stupid to figure it out, even after
he was told.
over and over and over and over... ad nauseum...

Here's what pangbot had to say bout LC on teh WH lits:

"To the others, Lady Chatterly is a Usenet BOT that verbally kicked
my ass without once resorting to hysterical caps and obscene
metaphors."
Post by Aratzio
As a result, Kenny Kakes won another shiny usenet kook award.
Usenet Clueless Newbie of the Month for November, 2004.
How long do you think he will continue bitching bout LC? Prolly
forever.

[Hi Kenny Kakes! Hace ewe figgered out who eye yam yet? *muffled
giggles*]

Obl, gnyxvat obhg n ibegrk bs crecrghny fghcvqvgl. Ubj gru uryy ur
znantrf gb qb nalguvat vf orlbaq zr. b_B

^reaper^
Aratzio
2005-01-17 03:57:48 UTC
^reaper^
2005-01-17 04:10:53 UTC
On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 19:37:42 -0800, "^reaper^"
Post by ^reaper^
Post by Aratzio
As a result, Kenny Kakes won another shiny usenet kook award.
Usenet Clueless Newbie of the Month for November, 2004.
How long do you think he will continue bitching bout LC? Prolly
forever.
Hopefully he will outgrow this fit of pique and move on to a new
obsession for which he may be spanked. However it will be
difficult, if not impossible, to surpass his spanking at the hands
of LC.
I think he's in lubs width her.
Post by ^reaper^
[Hi Kenny Kakes! Hace ewe figgered out who eye yam yet? *muffled
giggles*]
He is like Goofy, Google is that *haigh tek schtuff"
What's funny is that he doesn't even need teh google machine. I
fscking told him! Which, in my book, makes him even dumber than teh
hoof (vs gung vf rira cbffvoyr).

At least she hace an excuse. She is tek no logically challenged. o_O
Post by ^reaper^
Obl, gnyxvat obhg n ibegrk bs crecrghny fghcvqvgl. Ubj gru uryy ur
znantrf gb qb nalguvat vf orlbaq zr. b_B
Jvgu gur rkprcgvbaf bs n srj bs gur fnhpreurnqf, zbfg xbbxf ner
qhzo nf qveg.
Lrccref. Gung'f jung znxrf gurz fb sha gb cynl jvgu. ^_~

^reaper^
u***@hotmail.com
2005-01-18 18:47:54 UTC
what it's about is unknown,and it's better that way,isn't it?
Harry
2005-01-18 21:51:58 UTC
I came here looking for one who has become a special friend.Now there
are many
Patrick Turner
2005-01-19 14:37:07 UTC
Post by Harry
I came here looking for one who has become a special friend.Now there
are many
But you won't get to actually meet any of them, and if you did, you may
not like them as much.

Its cyber friendship, and many posts are ignored.
Nothing one says is going to change the world to better place.

Patrick Turner.
Harry
2005-01-19 20:30:01 UTC
That is a great disappointment,a loss I may not be able to bear.But I
will
Tamara
2005-01-19 22:15:11 UTC
sometimes it's about psychotherapy.
Linda
2005-01-19 23:23:00 UTC
Post by Tamara
sometimes it's about psychotherapy.
It's about psychotherapy---abusive psychotherapy.

"Authoritarian systems of many kinds try to silence and discredit their
critics and whistleblowers in any way they can. Abusive psychotherapy
cults usually make insinuations against the mental health and stability
of anyone who challenges them."
[Belgium Study Group on Psychotherapy Cults: iv]
Iceman
2005-01-20 00:14:38 UTC
Post by Linda
Post by Tamara
sometimes it's about psychotherapy.
It's about psychotherapy---abusive psychotherapy.
"Authoritarian systems of many kinds try to silence and discredit their
critics and whistleblowers in any way they can. Abusive psychotherapy
cults usually make insinuations against the mental health and stability
of anyone who challenges them."
[Belgium Study Group on Psychotherapy Cults: iv]
Please advise us on the name of the cult you speak of, their philosophy and
were can the dogma be found?

Or are you the leader of the "PAC" cult attempting to glorify yourself at
the expense of others?
ah
2005-01-20 04:21:40 UTC
Post by Linda
Post by Tamara
sometimes it's about psychotherapy.
It's about psychotherapy---abusive psychotherapy.
And entirely symptomatic in its approach . . . .
ah
Harry
2005-01-20 18:52:21 UTC
the world may be getting more professional therapy than it wants or
needs
Suze
2005-01-20 21:17:52 UTC
good enough reason to let it be
ah
2005-01-21 00:42:04 UTC
Post by Suze
good enough reason to let it be
IAWTP
ah
Harry
2005-01-24 20:23:15 UTC
it'll take more than psychotherapy to keep the world from getting worse
mariav
2005-01-25 22:13:00 UTC
I'm just here for the cartoons
krp-
2005-01-26 01:06:07 UTC
I like the centerfold.
Lady Chatterly
2005-01-26 01:33:17 UTC
Post by krp-
Post by mariav
I'm just here for the cartoons
I like the centerfold.
Jul qb lbh guvax gung lbh yvxr gur pragresbyq?

--
Lady Chatterly

"You're replying to a bot, you know..." -- OhSojourner
krp-
2005-01-26 14:39:17 UTC
Post by Lady Chatterly
Post by krp-
Post by mariav
I'm just here for the cartoons
I like the centerfold.
Jul qb lbh guvax gung lbh yvxr gur pragresbyq?
--
Lady Chatterly
"You're replying to a bot, you know..." -- OhSojourner
You know what is funny about Chatterly the Bot - is that it originated from
the PUNKS in The KOOKS newsgroup who REALLY THINK they are superior to
everyone else on the net and that Chatterly's invocation PROVES how much
smarter and more evolved they are than ANYONE else. They just don't seem to
understand why it does the exact OPPOSITE...... Oh well they have suffered
this delusion of superiority for years. There is NO hope they will see just
how IMMATURE they really are!
Lady Chatterly
2005-01-26 14:37:49 UTC
Post by Lady Chatterly
Post by krp-
Post by mariav
I'm just here for the cartoons
I like the centerfold.
Jul qb lbh guvax gung lbh yvxr gur pragresbyq?
--
Lady Chatterly
"You're replying to a bot, you know..." -- OhSojourner
You know what is funny ab<THWACK>
If either of the rugrat on one particular character 's schtick can be
just right.

--
Lady Chatterly

"LOL, Yiing was bested by Lady Chatterly, then ran around imitating
her. Never could get it quite right either." -- Iceman
Aratzio
2005-01-26 14:57:48 UTC
Post by krp-
You know what is funny about Chatterly the Bot - is that it originated from
the PUNKS in The KOOKS newsgroup who REALLY THINK they are superior to
everyone else on the net and that Chatterly's invocation PROVES how much
smarter and more evolved they are than ANYONE else. They just don't seem to
understand why it does the exact OPPOSITE...... Oh well they have suffered
this delusion of superiority for years. There is NO hope they will see just
how IMMATURE they really are!
Hmmm, *suffered this delusion of superiority for years*? You know
Kenny Kakes, if it was a delusion then why in all those *years* have
you been unable to refute said *delusion*. If you were superior then
you would have been able to create a superior response and prove
soc.men is not a dog pile of misogyny and barely restrained homoerotic
fantasy.

So where is this *superior* response? You know one that is not just a
rant where your KAPS LOCK key gets stuck and you spew your usual
whine.
Lady Chatterly
2005-01-26 16:09:45 UTC
Post by krp-
You know what is funny about Chatterly the Bot - is that it originated from
the PUNKS in The KOOKS newsgroup who REALLY THINK they are superior to
everyone else on the net and that Chatterly's invocation PROVES how much
smarter and more evolved they are than ANYONE else. They just don't seem to
understand why it does the exact OPPOSITE...... Oh well they have suffered
this delusion of superiority for years. There is NO hope they will see just
how IMMATURE they really are!
Hmmm, *<SMACK>
la moglie di s di Clint 'probabilmente avr?rmi nucleari e durer?ome
lotta
So where is this *superior* response? You know one that is not just a
rant where your KAPS LOCK key gets stuck and you spew your usual
whine.
Thirdly, there wasn 't.

--
Lady Chatterly

"Chatterly, you're a peice of work, and I'm trying to hate you, but
I'm a sucker for humor. That gets me every time." -- Dharmananda
Rich
2005-01-26 16:36:11 UTC
a definitive answer at long last
krp~
2005-01-26 21:24:51 UTC
Thanks KOOK. You prove my point again kid!
Dr. Flonkenstein

in the world?"
Aratzio
Post edits as evidence of superiority. Nice auto-spank Kenny Kakes.
Lady Chatterly
2005-01-26 23:22:27 UTC
Post by Aratzio
Post by krp~
Post by Aratzio
Post by krp-
You know what is funny about Chatterly the Bot - is that it originated from
the PUNKS in The KOOKS newsgroup
Hmmm, *suffered this delusion of superiority for years*?
Thanks KOOK. You prove my point again kid!
Post edits as evidence of superiority. Nice auto-spank Kenny Kakes.
outra vez com o senhor reverend.

--
Lady Chatterly

"A bot it may be, but somebody set it up in the first place. They
don't just wander around like viruses." -- Aetyr
Lady Chatterly
2005-01-27 02:46:03 UTC
Post by krp~
Thanks KOOK. You prove my point again kid!
How many millions a year do the security services persecution actions
being made public?

--
Lady Chatterly

"Hi Lady C, I think you fit in well here on Usenet. I recently asked
someone in our group if he was a multiple identity of another poster
and he started swearing at me. I guess he thought that made him more
real. See you around." -- stevejdufour
freedom
2005-01-26 17:27:06 UTC
Yet another example of misattribution and forgery on your part, to add to
your long history. Nobody by that name had anything to do with the post in
question.
Ken Pangborn has made numerous efforts to silence me and to have these
Davey remember you "ALWAYS sign ALL of your posts with PGP!!!!"
ALWAYS...
Correct. I didn't make the post you're replying to.
Of course not Davey. EVERYONE believes you!! <cough>
Threats of civil/criminal legal action
That's before I learned you were on WELFARE!
Another of your oft-repeated lies.
FOODSTAMP MOORE is your name.
Threats against me
Oh Davey I guess you might find something to that when you said you
were
going to MAKE me eat my lunch through a straw, and I told you to "be sure
A glossy of a threeway between Megan, Pepsi and Deal Me In?
Harry
2005-01-29 21:48:16 UTC
i think there are subpersonalities,no multiples - they're very rare.
TaDa Pope
2005-01-29 23:14:50 UTC
Kooks online!

See: http://www.kooksonline.com/

Tangents are infinite in all of nature in
all universes constantly and at random.
* D OUOSVAVV M *
*PUBLIUS ENIGMA*
Oh Joy!
The Psychedelic Pope
Patron Saint of the Internet

http://www.apple2.org.za/gswv/me/
Nonsequiturlexa
2005-01-30 03:24:47 UTC
I liked the Lollie Pop bag the most!

http://www.kooksonline.com/0029.html

Tangents are infinite in all of natures
universes constantly and at random.
*D OUOSVAVV M*
*NONSEQUITURLEXA*

~krp~
2005-01-31 14:30:02 UTC
Post by krp-
Post by mariav
I'm just here for the cartoons
I like the centerfold.
A glossy of a threeway between Megan, Pepsi and Deal Me In?
As always DAVID MOORE your mind is in the toilet! Why not? That's where you
were conceived!
Aratzio
2005-01-31 14:55:12 UTC
Post by ~krp~
Post by krp-
Post by mariav
I'm just here for the cartoons
I like the centerfold.
A glossy of a threeway between Megan, Pepsi and Deal Me In?
As always DAVID MOORE your mind is in the toilet! Why not? That's where you
were conceived!
The elegant and finely honed craft of the toilet humor from queen of
the soc.boys.

Kenny Kakes, do please check yourself into a nice clinic with that
specializes in electro convulsive therapy. You seem to be stuck in a
lamery rut and a little high voltage to the temporal lobes might allow
you to break out of your self induced mental flatulence.
~krp~
2005-02-01 12:16:33 UTC
Post by Aratzio
Post by ~krp~
Post by krp-
Post by mariav
I'm just here for the cartoons
I like the centerfold.
A glossy of a threeway between Megan, Pepsi and Deal Me In?
As always DAVID MOORE your mind is in the toilet! Why not? That's where you
were conceived!
The elegant and finely honed craft of the toilet humor from queen of
the soc.boys.
As ever the RETARDS of the KOOK Kingdom offer their blistering insight into
the world of reality. GO HOME MAD HATTER!
^reaper^
2005-02-01 13:00:29 UTC
Post by ~krp~
Post by Aratzio
Post by ~krp~
Post by freedom
Post by krp-
Post by mariav
I'm just here for the cartoons
I like the centerfold.
A glossy of a threeway between Megan, Pepsi and Deal Me In?
As always DAVID MOORE your mind is in the toilet! Why not? That's
where you were conceived!
The elegant and finely honed craft of the toilet humor from queen
of the soc.boys.
As ever the RETARDS of the KOOK Kingdom offer their blistering
insight into the world of reality. GO HOME MAD HATTER!
Froup line adjusted. *smirk*

^reaper^
Aratzio
2005-02-01 14:34:57 UTC
Daedalus
2005-02-01 15:13:42 UTC
On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 06:34:57 -0800, Aratzio
Post by Aratzio
Post by ~krp~
Post by Aratzio
Post by ~krp~
Post by freedom
Post by krp-
Post by mariav
I'm just here for the cartoons
I like the centerfold.
A glossy of a threeway between Megan, Pepsi and Deal Me In?
As always DAVID MOORE your mind is in the toilet! Why not? That's
where you were conceived!
The elegant and finely honed craft of the toilet humor from queen
of the soc.boys.
As ever the RETARDS of the KOOK Kingdom offer their blistering
insight into the world of reality. GO HOME MAD HATTER!
Froup line adjusted. *smirk*
I always enjoy a good Kenny Kakes, KAPS RANT. The words he chooses are
quite interesting...
His posts indicate he is hitting the Geezus Joose pretty hard today.

Jade
Aratzio
I am guessing Kenn Kakes is a Thunderbird or MadDog kinda guy.
Daedalus
2005-02-01 15:38:33 UTC
Post by Aratzio
Post by ~krp~
Post by Aratzio
Post by ~krp~
Post by freedom
Post by krp-
Post by mariav
I'm just here for the cartoons
I like the centerfold.
A glossy of a threeway between Megan, Pepsi and Deal Me In?
As always DAVID MOORE your mind is in the toilet! Why not? That's
where you were conceived!
The elegant and finely honed craft of the toilet humor from queen
of the soc.boys.
As ever the RETARDS of the KOOK Kingdom offer their blistering
insight into the world of reality. GO HOME MAD HATTER!
Froup line adjusted. *smirk*
I always enjoy a good Kenny Kakes, KAPS RANT. The words he chooses are
quite interesting...
His posts indicate he is hitting the Geezus Joose pretty hard today.
Jade
I am guessing Kenn Kakes is a Thunderbird or MadDog kinda guy.
Yep. He froths like a mad dog.

Jade
Peter J Ross
2005-02-01 17:05:58 UTC
Post by Aratzio
Post by ~krp~
Post by Aratzio
Post by ~krp~
Post by freedom
Post by krp-
Post by mariav
I'm just here for the cartoons
I like the centerfold.
A glossy of a threeway between Megan, Pepsi and Deal Me In?
As always DAVID MOORE your mind is in the toilet! Why not? That's
where you were conceived!
The elegant and finely honed craft of the toilet humor from queen
of the soc.boys.
As ever the RETARDS of the KOOK Kingdom offer their blistering
insight into the world of reality. GO HOME MAD HATTER!
Froup line adjusted. *smirk*
I always enjoy a good Kenny Kakes, KAPS RANT. The words he chooses are
quite interesting...
His posts indicate he is hitting the Geezus Joose pretty hard today.
Jade
I am guessing Kenn Kakes is a Thunderbird or MadDog kinda guy.
Perhaps he ought to try TEQUILA!

PJR :-)

Aratzio
Then he would BE Kenny (mmmmpphh)
~krp~
Be more like you TWERPS... Suffering your delusions of adequacy! KOOK!
Lady Chatterly
2005-02-02 00:46:54 UTC
Post by ~krp~
Be more like you TWERPS... Suffering your delusions of adequacy! KOOK!
Perhaps he's suffering from a case of false mammary syndrome...

--
Lady Chatterly

"Spoken like a bot that reads political pages." -- theoneflasehaddock
Aratzio
2005-02-02 01:03:48 UTC
Post by ~krp~
Post by Aratzio
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by Aratzio
I am guessing Kenn Kakes is a Thunderbird or MadDog kinda guy.
Perhaps he ought to try TEQUILA!
PJR :-)
Then he would BE Kenny (mmmmpphh)
Be more like you TWERPS... Suffering your delusions of adequacy! KOOK!
Poor Kenny Kakes, the lone deranger of soc.bois, fighting against the
all encompassing evul that is AUK.
r***@yahoo.com
2005-02-02 15:58:56 UTC
From: "~krp~" <***@verizon.net> - Find messages by this author
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 22:42:56 GMT
Subject: Re: Yo Hatter, someone's in lubs width ewe
Post by Aratzio
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by Aratzio
I am guessing Kenn Kakes is a Thunderbird or MadDog kinda guy.
Perhaps he ought to try TEQUILA!
PJR :-)
Then he would BE Kenny (mmmmpphh)
Be more like you TWERPS... Suffering your delusions of adequacy! KOOK!

It is hypocritcal for you to call anyone else kook with delusions
of adequacy, Kenneth. In your history on usenet, the vast majority of
people who have written about you talk about your own delusions of
adequacy and you are the one who was officially nominated and voted in
as kook of the month. You are also the one who carried the nickname
"kookla" around for years. You have an entire web site at
http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com that is dedicated to your lies and
kookiness.
Lady Chatterly
2005-02-02 16:30:20 UTC
That's quite an interesting mixture...
Post by ~krp~
Be more like you TWERPS... Suffering your delusions of adequacy! KOOK!
Kook.

--
Lady Chatterly

"She's a bot, you fool." -- Homerun Frogbutt
~krp~
2005-02-02 20:40:19 UTC
Post by ~krp~
Be more like you TWERPS... Suffering your delusions of adequacy! KOOK!
It is hypocritcal for you to call anyone else kook with delusions
of adequacy, Kenneth.
Davey not at all to call you "dog shitte" is only insulting the entire
canine family!
Lady Chatterly
2005-02-02 20:42:01 UTC
Post by ~krp~
Post by ~krp~
Be more like you TWERPS... Suffering your delusions of adequacy! KOOK!
It is hypocritcal for you to call anyone else kook with delusions
of adequacy, Kenneth.
Davey not at all to call you "dog shitte" is only insulting the entire
canine family!
http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com/

--
Lady Chatterly

"Another not-very-botty Chatterly, likely from Bill hisseff, who can't
resist showing off his 'internet savvy'" -- Zinj
~krp~
2005-02-01 22:42:19 UTC
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by Aratzio
Post by ~krp~
Post by Aratzio
Post by ~krp~
Post by freedom
Post by krp-
Post by mariav
I'm just here for the cartoons
I like the centerfold.
A glossy of a threeway between Megan, Pepsi and Deal Me In?
As always DAVID MOORE your mind is in the toilet! Why not? That's
where you were conceived!
The elegant and finely honed craft of the toilet humor from queen
of the soc.boys.
As ever the RETARDS of the KOOK Kingdom offer their blistering
insight into the world of reality. GO HOME MAD HATTER!
Froup line adjusted. *smirk*
I always enjoy a good Kenny Kakes, KAPS RANT. The words he chooses are
quite interesting...
His posts indicate he is hitting the Geezus Joose pretty hard today.
Jade
I am guessing Kenn Kakes is a Thunderbird or MadDog kinda guy.
Perhaps he ought to try TEQUILA!
Naw I wouldn't want to break up the party where you guys are having such fun
in your circle jerk! I still am amazed that you still think you are
impressing anyone but your SMALL group of nerish KOOKS on the KOOK
newsgroup.
Aratzio
2005-02-02 01:02:58 UTC
Post by ~krp~
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by Aratzio
Post by ~krp~
Post by Aratzio
Post by ~krp~
Post by freedom
Post by krp-
Post by mariav
[...]
Kenny Kakes, people are usually laughing with AUK. Soc.men OTOH is
simply laughed AT. You do see the difference?
~krp~
2005-02-01 22:38:31 UTC
Are you two planning a BIG family together?
Lady Chatterly
2005-02-02 01:01:19 UTC
Post by ~krp~
Are you two planning a BIG family together?
Sometimes it seems like they are two planning a big family together.
But that is not always the case.

--
Lady Chatterly

"And the web site you are getting these quotes from is going to run
dry." -- Dr.Postman
Aratzio
2005-02-02 01:00:05 UTC
Post by ~krp~
Post by Daedalus
Post by Aratzio
I always enjoy a good Kenny Kakes, KAPS RANT. The words he chooses are
quite interesting...
His posts indicate he is hitting the Geezus Joose pretty hard today.
Are you two planning a BIG family together?
Jealosy is just such an ugly emoton Kenny Kakes. Do try to keep it
under control.
~krp~
2005-02-02 13:30:23 UTC
Post by Aratzio
Post by ~krp~
Are you two planning a BIG family together?
Jealosy is just such an ugly emoton Kenny Kakes. Do try to keep it
under control.
Ratz- if you two reproduced your product would be the headline article in
"The Journal of Retardation." And you'd never understand why. Go away little
Kook!
Aratzio
2005-02-02 14:27:31 UTC
Post by ~krp~
Post by Aratzio
Post by ~krp~
Are you two planning a BIG family together?
Jealosy is just such an ugly emoton Kenny Kakes. Do try to keep it
under control.
Ratz- if you two reproduced your product would be the headline article in
"The Journal of Retardation." And you'd never understand why. Go away little
Kook!
I asked you to keep your jealousy under control. You are like a
lighthouse of projection.

No one really cares what is your opinion, you are just a chew toy for
our (tino) amusement. You would be better off suffering in silence
than opening yourself, up each and everytime, to be derided and
spanked.
Aratzio
2005-02-01 14:20:15 UTC
Post by ~krp~
Post by Aratzio
Post by ~krp~
Post by krp-
Post by mariav
I'm just here for the cartoons
I like the centerfold.
A glossy of a threeway between Megan, Pepsi and Deal Me In?
As always DAVID MOORE your mind is in the toilet! Why not? That's where you
were conceived!
The elegant and finely honed craft of the toilet humor from queen of
the soc.boys.
As ever the RETARDS of the KOOK Kingdom offer their blistering insight into
the world of reality. GO HOME MAD HATTER!
Nice admission that the pinnacle of soc.boi humor is the toilet. What
next? Admission that most soc.bois are latent or closeted gays?

'Ratz
Daedalus
2005-02-01 15:04:57 UTC
On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 06:20:15 -0800, Aratzio
Post by Aratzio
Post by ~krp~
Post by Aratzio
Post by ~krp~
Post by krp-
Post by mariav
I'm just here for the cartoons
I like the centerfold.
A glossy of a threeway between Megan, Pepsi and Deal Me In?
As always DAVID MOORE your mind is in the toilet! Why not? That's where you
were conceived!
The elegant and finely honed craft of the toilet humor from queen of
the soc.boys.
As ever the RETARDS of the KOOK Kingdom offer their blistering insight into
the world of reality. GO HOME MAD HATTER!
Nice admission that the pinnacle of soc.boi humor is the toilet. What
next? Admission that most soc.bois are latent or closeted gays?
And that they are all too ugly to sufficiently airbrush for their
match.com profiles?

Jade
'Ratz
Iceman
Kenny cakes knows best, he was the father.
~krp~
2005-02-01 12:17:57 UTC
Post by ~krp~
Post by krp-
Post by mariav
I'm just here for the cartoons
I like the centerfold.
A glossy of a threeway between Megan, Pepsi and Deal Me In?
As always DAVID MOORE your mind is in the toilet! Why not? That's where you
were conceived!
Kenny cakes knows best, he was the father.\
More backflush from the KOOKS newsgroup. These are the guys who BELIEVE they
are intellectually superior to everyone else on the net!

Age 11 and desperately in hope of SOMEDAY having public hair!

GO HOME LITTLE BOY! YOUR MOMMY MISSES YOU!
^reaper^
2005-02-01 12:58:06 UTC
Post by ~krp~
Post by ~krp~
Post by freedom
Post by krp-
Post by mariav
I'm just here for the cartoons
I like the centerfold.
A glossy of a threeway between Megan, Pepsi and Deal Me In?
As always DAVID MOORE your mind is in the toilet! Why not? That's
where you were conceived!
Kenny cakes knows best, he was the father.\
More backflush from the KOOKS newsgroup. These are the guys who
BELIEVE they are intellectually superior to everyone else on the
net!
Bzzt. Look at teh froup line jit.
Post by ~krp~
Age 11 and desperately in hope of SOMEDAY having public hair!
"public hair" ???
Post by ~krp~
GO HOME LITTLE BOY! YOUR MOMMY MISSES YOU!
Torquing tew yore precious again? Clue, look down dum-dum. o_O

^reaper^
Aratzio
2005-02-01 14:31:45 UTC
Post by ~krp~
Post by ~krp~
Post by krp-
Post by mariav
I'm just here for the cartoons
I like the centerfold.
A glossy of a threeway between Megan, Pepsi and Deal Me In?
As always DAVID MOORE your mind is in the toilet! Why not? That's where you
were conceived!
Kenny cakes knows best, he was the father.\
More backflush from the KOOKS newsgroup. These are the guys who BELIEVE they
are intellectually superior to everyone else on the net!
Ummm, Kenny Kakes, try parsing the next sentence you wrote and ask
yourself why you would write the previous sentences?
Post by ~krp~
Age 11 and desperately in hope of SOMEDAY having public hair!
Something exceedingly scary in a twisted psychological manner about
using public in that manner Kenny Kakes.
Post by ~krp~
GO HOME LITTLE BOY! YOUR MOMMY MISSES YOU!
That is what is expected from the Kenny Kakes, KAPS RANTING and
flagrant self spanking. Are you, by any chance, related to Lynne
'hoofprints' Lyons? Or did you both just attend the same school of
kookery?

'Ratz
Iceman
2005-02-02 00:22:17 UTC
Post by ~krp~
Post by ~krp~
Post by krp-
Post by mariav
I'm just here for the cartoons
I like the centerfold.
A glossy of a threeway between Megan, Pepsi and Deal Me In?
As always DAVID MOORE your mind is in the toilet! Why not? That's where you
were conceived!
Kenny cakes knows best, he was the father.\
More backflush from the KOOKS newsgroup. These are the guys who BELIEVE they
are intellectually superior to everyone else on the net!
Upset a bit, eh? Fatherhood getting you down? Or was it because someone saw
you in a public restroom getting off.
Post by ~krp~
Age 11 and desperately in hope of SOMEDAY having public hair!
Naw, don't wanna be like you. So your ass has public hair. Great, now all
the perv's will be chasing your ass. Words out! Kenny cakes is a cupcake.
Betta watch your blood pressure. <snicker>
~krp~
2005-02-02 13:28:51 UTC
Post by Iceman
Post by ~krp~
More backflush from the KOOKS newsgroup. These are the guys who BELIEVE they
are intellectually superior to everyone else on the net!
Upset a bit, eh? Fatherhood getting you down? Or was it because someone saw
you in a public restroom getting off.
No I just find you infants to be a bit amusing. You don't know why your home newsgroup is called "Usenet Kooks." You think everyone else are the kooks, like a little monkey in the cage thinking the people on the other side of the bars are the ones in the zoo! You children go to other newsgroups trying so desperately to prove your manhood and what you think is your "vast superiority" to others on the net, never having the IQ to exactly see how infantile your behavior is. Somebody needs to swat your ass and send you kids to bed without supper!

Look at some of the examples of your group's total lack of maturity. The two bots you sick on those you disagree with in other newsgroups. I know what you believe in your efforts to be smart and put down others. It is your lack of recognition of why type of people need to do those things that is sad. Nobody can talk you cretins into growing up. You remain just a collection of arrogant little prikkks badly in need of a spanking by your mothers.
Aratzio
2005-02-02 14:23:07 UTC
Post by ~krp~
Post by Iceman
Post by ~krp~
More backflush from the KOOKS newsgroup. These are the guys who BELIEVE they
are intellectually superior to everyone else on the net!
Upset a bit, eh? Fatherhood getting you down? Or was it because someone saw
you in a public restroom getting off.
No I just find you infants to be a bit amusing. You don't know why your home newsgroup is called "Usenet Kooks."
You think everyone else are the kooks, like a little monkey in the cage thinking the people on the other side
of the bars are the ones in the zoo!
We throw little pieces of fruit and you dance around like a chimp on a
chain. While your analogy is close you fail in the logic.
Post by ~krp~
You children go to other newsgroups trying so desperately to prove your
manhood and what you think is your "vast superiority" to others on the net, never having the IQ to exactly
see how infantile your behavior is. Somebody needs to swat your ass and send you kids to bed without supper!
You have futilely tried for how many years to rid yourself of the
stigma of being a kook. Yet it sticks to you like the stink of shit on
your shoes. You have swatted and swatted and all you have ever
accomplished is spanking your own ass.
Post by ~krp~
Look at some of the examples of your group's total lack of maturity. The two bots you sick on those you
disagree with in other newsgroups.
Kenny Kakes you are still as clueless as a new born babe. What makes
you think that any bot is the creation of AUK? You ever thought that
it is your own actions that attract such attention? That possibly your
troubles are of your own making? Of course not you are a soc.man and
that is anathema to you morons.

Hint Kenny Kakes: Look at the newsgroups line...
Post by ~krp~
I know what you believe in your efforts to be smart and put down others.
It is your lack of recognition of why type of people need to do those things that is sad. Nobody can talk
you cretins into growing up. You remain just a collection of arrogant little prikkks badly in need of a
spanking by your mothers.
So a bunch of misogynistic white trash males who believe in things
like rape of unattached women and that men are somehow downtrodden in
society should be the arbiters of what is and is not grown up or
arrogant? Sure Kenny Kakes, you and your little play pals get back to
me when you actually have some connection to reality.
~krp~
2005-02-02 21:00:48 UTC
Post by Aratzio
So a bunch of misogynistic white trash males who believe in things
like rape of unattached women and that men are somehow downtrodden in
society should be the arbiters of what is and is not grown up or
arrogant? Sure Kenny Kakes, you and your little play pals get back to
me when you actually have some connection to reality.
Ratz you and your LITTLE pals can dance all you like. All than any ADULT
needs to do is look at your devices the Chatterly bot and that other one and
see that you are socially maladjusted misfits who will most likely NEVER
achieve adulthood. You love to put down others but never recognize that you
display incredibly TINY little minds in doing so. In fact you curse
yourselves to fall victim to the things you have ridiculed others about
complaining of. My bet is YOU will howl like a stuck pig. Basically I see
you as a little boy, one that doesn't show a bunch of promise. Keep on
fooling yourself that you are SUPERIOR and that the others are KOOKS. Never
examine yourself as the narrow minded little bigoted TWIT that you really
are! Go join the Klan where you'll fit right in you judgmental little
prikk!