you go israel, tell those damn muslim crazies to knock it the fuck off
Thawabah ibn Muafa al-Abdul-Warith
2006-02-16 02:31:55 UTC
the only good muslim is a dead muslim
kill all muslims
death to islam, death to the peaceful religion
YOU WILL SQUIRM ON THE SPIKES OF MY PITCHFORK AND YOUR UNDER DEVELOPED
GONADS WILL BE ROASTED ON THE FIRE OF HELL! PLAY WITH YOUR SATANIC VERSES
WHILE YOU CAN BECAUSE WHEN I FIND ALL OF YOU AND THAT MEANS YOU TOO YOU
TROLLING/CROSSPOSTING/FLAMEBAITING MEATHEADS AND YOUR SIDEKICKS I WILL
KILL YOU FIRST YOU PINKO SCUMBAGS I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR MASSIVE
CAMPAIGN OF INTIMIDATION AND HARRASSMENT YOU HAVE BEEN WAGING AGAINST US
FOR THE LAST SIX HUNDRED YEARS I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE !!!!!! I AM SENDING
YOU TO HELL!!!!!!! INSPECTOR KIRKWOOD IS ABSOLUTELY SICK OF ALL THIS
AND I KEEP TELLING YOU THIS IS NO WAY WHATSOEVER FOR A 'RESPECTABLE PERSON'
TO BEHAVE BUT IT IS TYPICAL FOR A THUGGISH GANGSTER COWBOY LIKE YOU ARE!
AND YOU YOU FILTHY SHEEP SHAGGER WHO SO WILLINGLY RUNS TO EVERYONES DEFENCE
YOU ARE THIRD ON THE LIST!!!! TOU TROLLS WON'T BE PHONING ME AGAIN 15 TIMES
BETWEEN 1 AND 2 AM DOING YOUR WHISPERING THREATINING NUMBER ON ME BECAUSE
I WON'T RIP THE PHONE OUT THIS TIME I WILL RIP YOUR BELLY OUT WITH THE
PITCHFORK AFTER I'VE DRIVEN IT THROUGH YOUR EMPTY HEADS! I AM NOT GOING TO
WASTE GOOD MONEY ON GETTING AN INJUNCTION SERVED ON YOU YOU SWINES NO
LONGER WILL YOU BE ABLE TO ENGAGE IN BLATENT INCITEMENT TO HARRASS ME LIKE
THIS BEACUSE YOUR GUTS WILL BE WALL PAPER! I KNOW YOU LIKE TO BAMBOOZLE
PEOPLE WITH IMPRESSIVE SOUNDING BUT MEANINGLESS BABBLE INCANTATIONS FROM
YOUR ATHEIST BOOK OF FALSE GODS FUCK YOU! WHEN I FIND OUT WHERE THE REST
OF YOU LIVE, I'LL DRIVE A PITCHFORK THROUGH THOSE EMPTY HEADS OF YOURS TOO,
YOU ARROGANT PIGS! THE GOD OF ABRAHAM DOES NOT STRIKE YOU BY LIGHTENING.
SO GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ATHEIST LINUX BOOK OF FALSE GODS, AND WAKE UP.
WHEN YOU DIE, YOU'RE GOING TO HELL, AND ARE GOING TO PERMANENTLY SUFFER DOWN
THERE. AND I'LL BE LAUGHING AT ALL THE ATHEIST BASTARDS IN THIS GROUP, WHEN
I'M UP IN HEAVEN. THERE IS NO WAY OUT OF HELL, JUST A WAY IN. AND THAT IS
WHERE YOU ARE HEADED! OH I SEE. ALABAMA? YOU BETTER WATCH OUT. EVERYONE
FROM THE SOUTH IS GUILTY OF INCEST. I GUESS THAT'S ANOTHER REASON WHY YOU
ARE GOING STRAIGHT TO HELL! OH, I UNDERSTAND. YOU ARE TERMANILLY RETARTED,
BECAUSE YOU ARE THE PRODUCT OF INCEST! HAVE A NICE DAY, LOSER BOYS.
SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim
2006-02-16 03:31:50 UTC
Post by Thawabah ibn Muafa al-Abdul-Warith
[...]
gee, that sounds just like the loving, caring christian god talking, only
thing you forgot was to demand that people MURDER their only son, then we'd
know for certain it was the christian god
Kadaitcha Man
2006-02-16 03:38:38 UTC
SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim <***@killgod.com>, the infirm old fart and
ungainly dick-smoker who likes rabid fist action with pheasants, and
whose partner is a slag with an afflicted jack in the box, wrote in
From: Thawabah ibn Muafa al-Abdul-Warith
SATANIC VERSES
gee, that sounds just like the loving, caring christian god talking
You must be very confused, you fuckheaded oaf.
--
Cooking tonight: Flubbed camel bowels with apple conserve with shattered
horse flies and manatee gut dressing, simmered in a chilled pot brimming
scallop gravy, a side of lymphoma and a shot glass of penile secretions.
SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim
2006-02-16 03:49:00 UTC
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim
gee, that sounds just like the loving, caring christian god talking
You must be very confused
not confused at all, the christian god loves to demand that people MURDER
their only child, he loves killing children in towns called sodom and
gomorrah, he loves to torment and harass people

the christian god certainly is a COLD-HEARTED BASTARD
Kadaitcha Man
2006-02-16 03:56:13 UTC
SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim <***@killgod.com>, the spindly floater and
slutty breechloader who likes maniacal twinkie tweaking with tapirs, and
whose partner is a gigsy with generous tuna 'n' whiskers, wrote in
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim
gee, that sounds just like the loving, caring christian god talking
You must be very confused
not confused at all, the christian god
So, the poster has a blatantly Arabic name and refers to the 'Satanic
Verses' therefore he must mean 'the christian god'? Is that what you want
people to believe? Or is it just yourself you're trying to convince?
--
Cooking tonight: Bent tick skin and dolphin puddings preserve garnished
with injured chicken entrails and moray eel spit dressing and sizzling
milk.
SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim
2006-02-16 04:03:54 UTC
the christian god or the islamic god, they're both a COMPLETE CROCK OF SHIT