Thinking Outside The Box -- Impossible?
Pale.Pink.
2005-10-27 23:34:30 UTC
I have been reading Feynman's "The Pleasure of Finding Things
Out." He talks about a visit he made to Honolulu and that as he
stood on the shore watching the waves he thought of them as mountains
of atoms forming a pattern, mindlessly going about "their"
business. Later he talks about the human brain in a similar fashion
and notes that these atoms with consciousness form a pattern thought of
as individuality. He further mentions that the brain atoms replace
themselves every so many years, yet the individual consciousness
continues uninterrupted. All these conglomerates of atoms have gone
on forming patterns for billions of years "long before any human eyes
could see." This statement prompts me to ask this question. Knowing
how much Feynman loved ideas, I thought I might invite his spirit to
awaken in all of you. If we had another sense - beyond sight,
hearing, touch, smell, taste, -- other than those through which we
perceive the laws of nature, what might it be? In addition, how might
it change our understanding of our natural laws? We build computers to
aid our ability to work out problems. We build microscopes to see what
the natural eye cannot. We learn the utility of mathematics to
describe a world of ideas beyond what we physically experience. We
know the limitations to our senses and use the brain to think up ways
to enhance how we perceive and to create methods to know nature.
Obviously, our current senses limit our perception of the universe.
What would be another way to perceive it?
Sir Gilligan Horry
2005-10-28 00:48:43 UTC
On 27 Oct 2005 16:34:30 -0700, "Pale.Pink."
Post by Pale.Pink.
[...]
It's funny you ask that.
Because I was thinking about Helen Keller recently.
http://www.rnib.org.uk/xpedio/groups/public/documents/publicwebsite/public_keller.hcsp

A friend used to read books about Helen Keller, so I was able to learn
about Helen too.

Anyway, getting back to your question...
"another way to perceive it?"

Yes, there must be many other different ways,
if Daniel Tammet (Brainman) savant
is one example of many possibilities.

As for any new ideas from me to contribute to "The Understanding",
I'll let you know when I find out.

We are going to have that Gumball Rally around the Universe one day.
http://www.gumball3000.com/content/html/

_______________
Disclaimer:
"A growing number of anonymous researchers of yours are exploring new
knowledge paths and are getting very close to reality."

http://www.whatthebleep.com
Pale.Pink.
Would the gumball rally shed some light on the missing sense?
Charles D. Bohne
2005-10-29 00:05:09 UTC
On 28 Oct 2005 16:51:14 -0700, "Pale.Pink."
Post by Pale.Pink.
Post by Sir Gilligan Horry
We are going to have that Gumball Rally around the Universe one day.
http://www.gumball3000.com/content/html/
Would the gumball rally shed some light on the missing sense?
Just before I shut my PC down ...
NO!

But since when is "having sense" a trait in AAR posters?
:-)

Last good night - to everybody and Jim!
http://www.cheniere.org
2005-10-28 03:30:57 UTC
On 27 Oct 2005 16:34:30 -0700, "Pale.Pink." <***@hush.ai>
wrote:

<snip>

your thought belies your intent

<plonk>
y***@yahoo.com
2005-10-28 06:28:48 UTC
Did you just throw the fish into the water?
Charles D. Bohne™
2005-10-28 17:33:30 UTC
Post by y***@yahoo.com
Post by http://www.cheniere.org
<plonk>
Did you just throw the fish into the water?
Yes .. she drowned it!
C.
Pale.Pink.
Hardly.
Charles D. Bohne
Yes - that's because she dried it afterwards :-)
Pale.Pink.
A one track thingker doesn't even come in last.
Dr. Flonkenstein
2005-10-29 03:08:28 UTC
Post by Pale.Pink.
Post by y***@yahoo.com
Post by Sir Gilligan Horry
On 27 Oct 2005 16:34:30 -0700, "Pale.Pink."
<snip>
your thought belies your intent
<plonk>
Did you just throw the fish into the water?
A one track thingker doesn't even come in last.
A one trick pony doesn't even come in first.
--
mhm 27x12
smeeter #28

The Way of the Kook:
http://www.insurgent.org/~jhd/kookway.htm

in Message-ID:<***@4ax.com>
Alexa "Crackpot" Cameron explains electromagnetism, and how
the sun has an 'iron core':
"The sun and the earth are 'magnets', each with an iron
based core, and both have an electrical force between them."

in Message-ID: <***@4ax.com>
Mark "Woody" Ferguson shows his mastery of the English language:
"With patients and practice you could be nominated next time around..."

in Message-MID: <***@4ax.com>
Mark "The illiterate" Ferguson astonishes everybody saying:
"Oh, for fucks sake, Gary no matter how angery he thinks he makes there
are lines I will not cross unless I believe what I say is the true, I
know more then you."

in Message-ID: <***@4ax.com>
Alexa "Tequila Titsz" Cameron explains world religions:
"The jews roots are islamic."

in Message-ID: <***@4ax.com>
Alexa "dumbass" Cameron shows her knowledge of history:
"WRONGO. There was NO Bible before King James had it written."

in Message-ID: <***@4ax.com>
Alexa "Word Salad" Cameron shows her knowledge of science:
"Einstein never found the double superimposed doubl 'equilateral' triangle."

in Message-ID: <***@4ax.com>
Alexa "Kook of the year 2004" Cameron uses words she doesn't understand again:
"Why is the Pentagon killing American citizens with non-lethal technology?"

in Message-ID: <***@4ax.com>
Alexa "Imnotalexadammit" Cameron has problems with that extra finger
on her hand:
"Why do the Jews use the Star of David as symbolic of the Pentagon, or
Pentagram?"

reminder: Message-ID: <***@localhost.localdomain>
The quote naziwhore Don Ocean stole.
Art Deco
2005-10-28 14:46:24 UTC
Post by http://www.cheniere.org
<snip>
your thought belies your intent
<plonk>
<alexaplonk(tm)>
--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in alt.astronomy

"The original human being was a female hermaphrodite with
both male and female genitalia."

"Human beings CAN NOT live in a solar system without a sun
with a ferrite core and a planet without a solid iron core."

-- Alexa Cameron, Kook of the Year 2004
Pale.Pink.
2005-10-28 23:52:01 UTC
Oh get over it!
Twittering One
2005-10-28 03:35:22 UTC
It's easy to get OUTside the box.

It's getting back in safely that matters.
Twittering One
2005-10-28 03:47:04 UTC
Sleek fast party with dank gash and scrawny tremblers is looking for
stiff virile member for definitive couch rugby. Mail me at
Twittering One
2005-10-28 05:02:01 UTC
Yes, you suck your patient's cock,
Abuser.

Path:g2news1.google.com!news3.google.com!news.glorb.com!news.alt.net!bnewsoutpeer00.bru.ops.eu.uu.nat!$3ef82b3c!uni-belrin.de!fu-belrin.de!in.100poofnews.com!in.100poofnews.com!prodigycom!newsmst01a.newsprodigycom!prodigycom!postmaster.news.prodigycom!pd7cy2so!shawca!pd7tw1no.POSTED!53ab2750!not-for-mail
From: "Twittering One"
<"twittering.one"@you.panic-struck-ill-mannered-vomit.org>
Newsgroups:
alt.alien.research,alt.alien.visitors,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.astronomy,alt.magick
Subject: Re: older dad Twittering One sucks cock
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 21:47:04 -0600
Indelicate raver with expansive hungry minge and fat howitzers would
die for bulky ham howitzer for shameful bull session. Mail me at
Pale.Pink.
2005-10-28 23:55:54 UTC
Post by Twittering One
It's easy to get OUTside the box.
It's getting back in safely that matters.
Avoidance!!! Get out of it and tell me the answer and I will guantUntee
I will personally escort you back safely.

Ha ha! called your bluff!
Falky foo
Pale.Pink.
2005-10-28 23:57:09 UTC
Post by Falky foo
good post
Thanks. How about some thoughts on the matter. Heh?
Martin Swain
2005-10-28 15:12:50 UTC
Pale.Pink. wrote:

<snip for clarity>
Post by Pale.Pink.
In addition, how might
it change our understanding of our natural laws? We build computers to
aid our ability to work out problems.
Do *you* know how to build a computer? Do you know *why* people who
do know to build computers build them? Do you *need* a computer to
help you work out problems? If so, what are the problems?
Post by Pale.Pink.
We build microscopes to see what
the natural eye cannot.
Again, do you know how to make a microscope? Do you need one?
Post by Pale.Pink.
We learn the utility of mathematics to
describe a world of ideas beyond what we physically experience.
Do you know mathematics? Do you need mathematics to describe
something beyond your physical experience?
Post by Pale.Pink.
We
know the limitations to our senses
Do you?
Post by Pale.Pink.
and use the brain
Certainly everyone uses thier brain. Not using one's brain would
be like not using your heart, or one's liver. It is an organ
and is integral to continued existance, like the lungs.
Post by Pale.Pink.
to think up ways
to enhance how we perceive and to create methods to know nature.
Do any of the examples you've listed enhance your perceptions
in the ways you've described? Do you use a microscope? Do you
know how? Do you use a computer to compute difficult problems
your mind can't handle? Do you use mathematics to describe parts
of your experience that you cannot describe adequately otherwise?
Post by Pale.Pink.
Obviously, our current senses limit our perception of the universe.
I don't think that's obvious at all. How do you think people build
computers, microscopes (telescopes too) and design mathematics, if
not with thier senses? It is our sense that enable us to make these
things. I don't see any limitation there at all.
Post by Pale.Pink.
What would be another way to perceive it?
As far as thinking outside the box goes, that is what people
who build computers and microscopes do, yet you gloss over thier
achievements and bemoan the lack of esp. You are not very bright
are you. If you want to learn to think outside the box, you might
start by finding out exactly what the box is.
Earl Dombroski
2005-10-28 17:32:57 UTC
Ser Martin Swain,

How threatened you are. No where did Ser Pale.Pink. ask for esp, nor
gloss over anything.

Do you even know who Feynman was? Richard Feynman? Anything there?

I have built logic circuits for special needs. I know how computers
work - really. Could I build a complete computer? Uh, no, it takes
semiconductor fabs full of people to produce each kind of chip
involved.

I have spent most of my life working with special problems in the
domain expressible - mathematics ("the language with which God has
written the universe"). And yes, I do in fact use mathematics to
communicate with others of my kind - as there is no answering someone
who so phrases the question as "beyond physical experience." I can
solve most questions of special relativity in my head, but confess that
general relativity gives me headaches, and I'm fortunately able to
avoid it.

I use a microscope many times a year, professionally, and know its
theory of operations, including down to the study of why different
materials refract light differently. Can I build one? Doubtfully, as
my hands shake and I shouldn't be trusted to grind lens. Could I
supervise its building? Oh, yes.

In an effort to understand the universe better, I have endeavored to
understand my own brain and sensory organs better, both as physical
systems and as information-processing constructs. If this sounds like
hocus-pocus to you, then I suggest you try to get the old MIT Press
catalogue and see what you've missed on the info side, for epigenisis
of brain chemistry, I suggest you include a study of neurobiology
including work by Eidelmann (Columbia University), and for perception
please include works by Jaymes, especially The Origin of Consciousness
in the Breakdown of the Bicameral Mind.

As far as helping you understand Feynman, one - just one! - of his
contributions was the creation of the Feynman diagram used to express
quantum processes, and together with his proof that we can't tell a
forward-in-time electron from a reverse-in-time positron, coupled with
the breakthrough work of Ter Horst, allowed us to break a loggerhead in
quantum physics that plagued us for decades.

Ser Pale.Pink.'s question is one I'll have to devote serious time to,
because it's very much worth it and not at all an easy problem.
Suppose we could perceive radio waves? Suppose that for our entire
existence, we had a completely different perspective of the cosmos, one
that didn't enter our consciousness until radio astronomy came along,
and suppose that understanding of the sky and the universe we live in
were *commonplace*? How might we be different? Would we have produced
the electronic world we have now if we perceived radio? What if we had
an electromagnetic sense that somehow just made ionic chemical
processes somehow completely intuitively obvious? We could experience
the outer shell state of atoms and immediately perceive what molecules
were possible? What then?

It is you who needs to find out exactly what the box is, Martin, and it
is for all of us to thank Ser Pink for asking us a really great
question.

Respectfully yours,
Earl
Earl Dombroski
2005-10-28 17:43:17 UTC
Ser Box-types-one-and-all,

How many sides does a box have?

An engineer will say four, but it has a top and bottom.

A mathematician will say it's a cubiform, with six sides.

A physicist will say it has twelve sides, counting each surface, inner
and outer, expressed by the cubiform.

Computer people say it has two sides, the inside where the cards go and
the outside where the keyboard goes.

Marketing people say it has an inside, where you are because you're no
good and stinky, and outside, where they are and you can be if you take
their sales training courses.

Children have the best perspecitve of boxes - especially if it came
from a large appliance or a really expensive toy.

Just so you know.

Earl
Earl Dombroski
2005-10-28 21:59:46 UTC
Post by Earl Dombroski
Ser Box-types-one-and-all,
How many sides does a box have?
<snip trite shite>
12
Thanks, Ser Dolt! Your participation makes *all* the difference.
Thanks for avoiding your embarrassment on the real topic. I'm sure
little girls everywhere, such as chieniere, as giggling that you
identify yourself as a physicist.

Cause, if ya just feel like one, deep inside, you really ARE one, huh,
Dolt?

You crack me up.

Thanks!
Earl
Martin Swain
2005-10-28 22:27:33 UTC
Post by Earl Dombroski
Post by Earl Dombroski
Ser Box-types-one-and-all,
How many sides does a box have?
<snip trite shite>
12
Thanks, Ser Dolt! Your participation makes *all* the difference.
Someone has to provide the correct answer.
Post by Earl Dombroski
Thanks for avoiding your embarrassment on the real topic.
Oh come on. I called you a dolt, big deal. If you have an
answer produce it, if not, put the pointy hat on and shut up.
Kadaitcha Man
2005-10-28 22:32:54 UTC
Post by Martin Swain
Oh come on. I called you a dolt, big deal. If you have an
answer produce it, if not, put the pointy hat on and shut up.
What was the question?
--
DISCLAIMER: The content does not reflect the thoughts or opinions of either
my ISP, myself, my company or employer, my friends (if any,) my goldfish or
my neighbour's mad dog; don't quote me on that; don't quote me on anything;
all rights reserved; the post is distribution copyrighted to the extent that
you may distribute the post and all its associated parts freely but you may
not make a profit from it or include the post in commercial publications
without written permission from the Prime Minister of Hutt Province; other
copyright laws for specific posts apply wherever noted or not noted, either
deliberately, negligently, or otherwise; posts are subject to change without
notice; posts are slightly enlarged to show detail; any resemblance to
actual persons, living or dead, is unintentional and purely coincidental;
hand wash only, tumble dry on low heat; do not bend, fold, mutilate, or
spindle; do not pass go; do not collect $200; your mileage may vary; no
substitutions allowed; for a limited time only; the post is void where
prohibited, taxed, or otherwise restricted; the post is provided "as is"
without any warranties expressed or implied; user assumes full liabilities;
not liable for damages due to use or misuse; an equal opportunity abuse
employer; no shoes, no shirt; quantities are limited while supplies last; if
defects are discovered, do not attempt to fix them yourself but return to an
authorised post service centre; caveat emptor; read at your own risk;
parental advisory - explicit words; text may contain material some readers
may find objectionable, parental guidance is advised; not suitable for
children; not suitable for adults; not for human consumption; keep away from
sunlight, pets and small children; limit one-per-family; no money down; no
purchase necessary; to approved purchasers only; facsimiles are acceptable
in South Australia; you need not be present to read this post; some assembly
required; batteries not included; action figures sold separately; no
preservatives added; tools not included; safety goggles may be required
during use; sealed for your protection, do not use if the safety seal is
broken; call before you dig; for external use only; if a rash, redness,
irritation or swelling develops, discontinue use; use only with proper
ventilation; avoid extreme temperatures and store in a cool, dry place; keep
away from open flames, naked flames and old flames; avoid inhaling fumes;
avoid contact with mucous membranes; do not puncture, incinerate, or store
above 60 degrees Centigrade; do not place near flammable or magnetic source;
smoking the post may be hazardous to your health; the best safeguard, second
only to abstinence, is the use of a good laugh; text used on the post is
made from 100% recycled electrons and magnetic particles; no animals were
used to test the hilarity of this post other than Synapse Syndrome; no salt,
MSG, artificial colour or flavour added; may contain traces of replies to
peanuts; if ingested, do not induce vomiting, if symptoms persist, consult
your humourologist; post is ribbed for your pleasure; slippery when wet;
must be 18 to read; possible penalties for early withdrawal; post offer
valid only in participating newsgroups; slightly higher in South Australia;
allow four to six weeks for delivery; damage from hurricane, lightning,
tornado, tsunami, volcanic eruption, earthquake, flood, orgasm, misuse,
self-abuse, neglect, unauthorised repair, damage from improper installation,
broken antenna, marred cabinet, incorrect line voltage, missing or altered
serial numbers, sonic boom vibrations, electromagnetic radiation from
nuclear blasts or other Acts of God are not covered; incidents owing to
aeroplane crash, ship sinking, motor vehicle accidents, leaky roof, broken
glass, falling rocks, mud slides, forest fire, flying projectiles or
dropping the item are also excluded; other restrictions may apply. If
something offends you, lighten up, get a life, and move on. All conditions
apply. Not available in all stores. Facts have been changed to protect the
guilty.

Uqdwxdmkpadmdspxpoomrmsdnucsmpfwpswcpx,wisviododginc.Iqpcadmspxdp,gdfm
Nxcyflxfcvczaqctucldxwufauzwtuvqcuszuptyullupxffutzcxfxl.Poutrutuyftnt
Pale.Pink.
2005-10-29 00:08:28 UTC
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Martin Swain
Oh come on. I called you a dolt, big deal. If you have an
answer produce it, if not, put the pointy hat on and shut up.
What was the question?
It is always about that isn't it? But when your mother came to stay it
was all about what you were thinking! Preoccupied lately?
Kadaitcha Man
2005-10-29 00:19:24 UTC
Post by Pale.Pink.
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Martin Swain
Oh come on. I called you a dolt, big deal. If you have an
answer produce it, if not, put the pointy hat on and shut up.
What was the question?
It is always about that isn't it? But when your mother came to stay
it was all about what you were thinking! Preoccupied lately?
What mother? I crawled out from under a rock.
--
[...]

Znztmchndguavdxhdxtdgtxoczhzutdnzcgxqduuqdcvzvcwdh,dntchtc.Outdaczucum
Xpuqsnknsknwhdsgn,cdcwocudihjhdcwfnynexw.Qxsgexjxuddxgndcwocuwfnhehuqp
Holly
As the exquisite multi-colored always changing octipus.
Ra♥ïⁿg L♂♀♫iε
2005-10-29 00:38:51 UTC
Post by Holly
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Pale.Pink.
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Martin Swain
Oh come on. I called you a dolt, big deal. If you have an
answer produce it, if not, put the pointy hat on and shut up.
What was the question?
It is always about that isn't it? But when your mother came to stay
it was all about what you were thinking! Preoccupied lately?
What mother? I crawled out from under a rock.
As the exquisite multi-colored always changing octipus.
... which is 'Thinking' outside of Holly's box, no doubt.

Impossible?

Dunnoh about that one. Getting old, helps ...

RL
Holly
2005-10-29 00:48:38 UTC
Post by Ra♥ïⁿg L♂♀♫iε
Post by Holly
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Pale.Pink.
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Martin Swain
Oh come on. I called you a dolt, big deal. If you have an
answer produce it, if not, put the pointy hat on and shut up.
What was the question?
It is always about that isn't it? But when your mother came to stay
it was all about what you were thinking! Preoccupied lately?
What mother? I crawled out from under a rock.
As the exquisite multi-colored always changing octipus.
... which is 'Thinking' outside of Holly's box, no doubt.
Impossible?
Dunnoh about that one. Getting old, helps ...
RL
I give Kadabitcha man a compliment and you say that it is my thinking
outside of my box <assuming no vugarity was meant> and then you insult
me further by the *impossible* and you are getting at what???? dunnoh
...age?? wow ... what room did you close the door to? And did you
leave a window open? Cause gas is explosive.
Kadaitcha Man
2005-10-29 00:43:21 UTC
Holly, <***@yahoo.com>, the tickle-brained, odourous gasblower, and
person who loans money and takes an arm or a leg as interest payment, poor
Post by Holly
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Pale.Pink.
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Martin Swain
Oh come on. I called you a dolt, big deal. If you have an
answer produce it, if not, put the pointy hat on and shut up.
What was the question?
It is always about that isn't it? But when your mother came to stay
it was all about what you were thinking! Preoccupied lately?
What mother? I crawled out from under a rock.
As the exquisite multi-colored always changing octipus.
shhhhhh. You'll give the game away.
--
[...]

Seqlyylurwihzuxzsnezlauesxeuyl,euzhsqndumugzihne,uxxsdseny.Ihzsjnllmny
Pfgvddgxvkhzpxvwgdqkcyoddogocwxpodouodypdoczgdprzp.Gqoczghwgnozkiozkhw
Pale.Pink.
2005-10-29 00:04:23 UTC
Post by Martin Swain
Post by Earl Dombroski
Thanks for avoiding your embarrassment on the real topic.
Oh come on. I called you a dolt, big deal. If you have an
answer produce it, if not, put the pointy hat on and shut up.
And you Tutu? Do you even have an idea? Of course the idea is greater
than an answer. Pointy Hat says you stay in Snickering House.
Pale.Pink.
I love you Pearl.
Archangel
2005-10-29 04:41:14 UTC
Post by Earl Dombroski
Ser Box-types-one-and-all,
How many sides does a box have?
An engineer will say four, but it has a top and bottom.
A mathematician will say it's a cubiform, with six sides.
A physicist will say it has twelve sides, counting each surface, inner
and outer, expressed by the cubiform.
Computer people say it has two sides, the inside where the cards go and
the outside where the keyboard goes.
Marketing people say it has an inside, where you are because you're no
good and stinky, and outside, where they are and you can be if you take
their sales training courses.
Children have the best perspecitve of boxes - especially if it came
from a large appliance or a really expensive toy.
Just so you know.
Earl
A pedant would say this only applies to boxes with a cubiform shape?

Martin Swain
2005-10-28 17:52:35 UTC
Post by Earl Dombroski
Ser Martin Swain,
How threatened you are. No where did Ser Pale.Pink. ask for esp, nor
gloss over anything.
I'm not threatened. Learn to read. Do you know what 'esp' means?

'Extra Sensory Perception', which is *exactly* what pink was on about.

Dolt.
Earl Dombroski
2005-10-28 18:09:11 UTC
Ser Dolt. (sorry to call you Martin, previously),

Ser Pink. was on about what if we had *more* senses. And if there were
more sensory organs to go with them, it wouldn't be esp, it would just
be what the intended discussion was - new sensory perceptions.

As you clearly read and understood only the sentence you quoted from my
post, I can understand why you changed your name to Dolt. - you
probably don't know how well it fits you.

I appreciate your suggestion that I learn to read. Really, thank you -
constructive ideas from beginners remind us all how the world was when
we were young. By now, you may have read the rest of my post, and have
realized that in addition to reading an accompanying skill is also
required: it's called comprehension.

Get some of that and you won't have to call yourself Dolt. anymore!

You would really do well to read my other post in its entirety before
flaming on again - you're tending to embarrass yourself. Flaming
Pink., who clearly seems to belong to not-touchy-feely university
intelligensia, just makes you look all the more silly.

Please stop, read, and comprehend before you dig yourself in deeper.

Always willing to help a Dolt.,
Earl
Pale.Pink.
2005-10-29 00:17:39 UTC
Post by Earl Dombroski
Ser Dolt. (sorry to call you Martin, previously),
Ser Pink. was on about what if we had *more* senses. And if there were
more sensory organs to go with them, it wouldn't be esp, it would just
be what the intended discussion was - new sensory perceptions.
<luv u>
Post by Earl Dombroski
As you clearly read and understood only the sentence you quoted from my
post, I can understand why you changed your name to Dolt. - you
probably don't know how well it fits you.
I appreciate your suggestion that I learn to read. Really, thank you -
constructive ideas from beginners remind us all how the world was when
we were young. By now, you may have read the rest of my post, and have
realized that in addition to reading an accompanying skill is also
required: it's called comprehension.
Perhaps he has a prehensile tail. He could comprehend the branch.
Post by Earl Dombroski
Get some of that and you won't have to call yourself Dolt. anymore!
You would really do well to read my other post in its entirety before
flaming on again - you're tending to embarrass yourself. Flaming
Pink., who clearly seems to belong to not-touchy-feely university
intelligensia, just makes you look all the more silly.
I beeeg.g.g.g your pardon! I am very ptouchy feely. Just cus I dunnot
trust rapidly. I am carefool.
Pearl,,,, 4 preal
Pale.Pink.
Was not. I don't ESP exactly.
Pale.Pink.
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Charles D. Bohne™
2005-10-28 17:31:54 UTC
Post by Pale.Pink.
Obviously, our current senses limit our perception of the universe.
What would be another way to perceive it?
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/search-handle-url/index=books-uk&field-author=Loomar%2C%20Jane/202-0484056-2240660

There are many senses in animals that may be in dormant in our genes.

E.g. Fish have a spezial Organ for "flow".

"Der Strömungssinn, vermittelt über das Seitenlinienorgan, erlaubt ihnen
die Wahrnehmung feinster Erschütterungen."
Pale.Pink.
Wus du zain herin? Please and dunken.
Earl Dombroski
2005-10-29 00:46:41 UTC
Ser Pale.Pink.,

a. Tu es eine gendankenführer! Bravo!

b. Backacha! Mmmwah!

c. Ovpbiously ptouchy feely, I was covering for you with pmisdirection.
Don't worry, at the incumbent preading plevel, it's pstill pworking.

4. Good to <u2>

XO
-P

"No soup for me!"
Holly
Hi Pearl ... how's it goin?
Earl Dombroski
2005-10-29 00:55:37 UTC
Ser Holly,

The courage your beatches have - wow. They're very brave with little
girls.

Do they make good pets? They seem barely housebroken...

- Earl

"Eightpods or eightballs - u b the judge!"
Earl Dombroski
2005-10-29 01:02:08 UTC
Post by Holly
Hi Pearl ... how's it goin?
Better now, thanks. And you?

Lustrously,
Pearl
Fred Tehbot
2005-10-29 01:11:19 UTC
Post by Earl Dombroski
Better now, thanks.
Thank you so much for your crumbs; I'll treasure them always.
Post by Earl Dombroski
And you?
I was going to ask if I could get that spot.
Post by Earl Dombroski
Lustrously.
How did you get so beautiful?
Post by Earl Dombroski
can u get bumps or white bumps around the penis from masrebating to
much?
Are any of the cushions on your couch severely worn in?
Post by Earl Dombroski
Pearl.
It's not lemonade, that's for sure.
Earl Dombroski
2005-10-29 01:16:59 UTC
Ser Fred,

Your Halloween costume of me is great.

LOL,
Pearl

"Beauty is natural to Aurorans."
Fred Tehbot
2005-10-29 01:22:25 UTC
Earl Dombroski, <***@gmail.com>, whose name means "likes camels
for some odd reason; was butt fucked hard by donkey when young - hasn't been
Ser Fred, Your Halloween costume of me is great.
My roommate snoops through my things. I found proof in his closet.
LOL.
Do you always laugh at nothing, Dombroski?
Pearl.
Aren't you late?
"Beauty is natural to Aurorans".
To a point, I'm sure.
Holly
It's not the lemonade, that's for sure.
Fred Tehbot
2005-10-29 01:26:07 UTC
Can I have your autograph?
Can you smile for me? Is that too hard to do?
Holly
2005-10-29 01:30:51 UTC
Post by Fred Tehbot
Can I have your autograph?
Can you smile for me? Is that too hard to do?
Can do Boo.

aside to Pearl <just got it>
Fred Tehbot
2005-10-29 01:45:26 UTC
Holly, <***@yahoo.com>, whose name means "thin fancy-lady; has a
strong, overpowering desire to take alcohol; moans in her sleep, moans when
Post by Holly
Can do Boo.
AAARGGGH! You gave me fright.
Post by Holly
aside to Pearl <just got it>
Necklace.
Earl Dombroski
2005-10-29 02:08:07 UTC
Ser Holly,

Well.... seems like we have the whole thread to ourselves.

So. Whatcha wanna talk about?

Pearl
Fred Tehbot
2005-10-29 02:11:24 UTC
Ser Holly, Well....
Freaking slug slime.
seems like we have the whole thread to ourselves.
Like Nature.
So.
So what do you say when someone says, 'I'll bet?'
Whatcha wanna talk about?
Who wants to talk about anything?
Pearl.
Necklace.
Fred Tehbot
2005-10-29 01:09:15 UTC
Earl Dombroski, <***@gmail.com>, whose name means "has lots of
porn videos and sex magazines at the office; was butt fucked hard by donkey
when young - hasn't been the same since; likes to call his penis his 'toot
Ser Holly, The courage your beatches have - wow.
My dad can beat up your dad.
They're very brave with little girls.
They are very brave with little girls or they aren't?
- Earl "Eightpods or eightballs - u b the judge"!
I don't want you in here. [Police officer kicking you out of a bar]
Holly
2005-10-29 01:14:14 UTC
Post by Earl Dombroski
Ser Holly,
The courage your beatches have - wow. They're very brave with little
girls.
Do they make good pets? They seem barely housebroken...
- Earl
"Eightpods or eightballs - u b the judge!"
Supreme fudge?

They be little diddlelers. Pods provide more surprises. I am not
Alexa if ye think so n'er even if ye think not. I be not Alexa.
Besides which I've been tolf that we are all Flonkenstein or pie in the
sky.

Hey I bet Alexa is going to see the new Disney film "Chicken Little" to
get some fresh material. Hnuh-hnuh. Next week she might dazzle us with
her rapid changing states of pneumaticity.
Fred Tehbot
2005-10-29 01:09:58 UTC
Ser Pale.Pink., a.
You haven't created anything. It would have been that way, anyway.
Tu es eine gendankenführer!
Fourcher.
Bravo!
Bible thumper.
I feel REALLY hot when I'm anxious...anyone else????
Do you find that many of your conversations turn to the subject of your poor
health even though you've never been diagnosed with anything serious?
b.
Things are falling off the shelves.
Backacha!
What happened to your roommate?
Mmmwah!
Over what?
I swear, I've just about had it with life. First my lumbago flared up,
and then, would you believe, my doctor is getting sued for sexual
harrassment! I'm feeling all woogie and I don't know if I can keep
drinking the way I have been. I just pray that next week I get a little
better.
Your apology is accepted, Dombroski.
c.
My ass is big, but yours just has to dominate the whole landscape.
Ovpbiously ptouchy feely, I was covering for you with pmisdirection.
You were covering for me with pmisdirection? Really? When?
Don't worry, at the incumbent preading plevel, it's pstill pworking.
It's really not that much, is it?
4.
4?
Good to <u2>
Good enough.
XO.
Sleeze.
Yes, it's a very buig tattoo but I had to one-up my little sister.
Crikey. I'm not buying into that one.
-P.
[One Froot Loop shy of a full bowl.]
"No soup for me"!
For what?
Dr. Flonkenstein
2005-10-29 03:12:25 UTC
Post by Pale.Pink.
Obviously, our current senses limit our perception of the universe.
What would be another way to perceive it?
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/search-handle-url/index=books-uk&field-author=Loomar%2C%20Jane/202-0484056-2240660
There are many senses in animals that may be in dormant in our genes.
E.g. Fish have a spezial Organ for "flow".
"Der Strömungssinn, vermittelt über das Seitenlinienorgan, erlaubt
ihnen die Wahrnehmung feinster Erschütterungen."
Wus du zain herin? Please and dunken.
Hi pals!

I'd like to thank all those nice participants in this tread, threath,
dread, jeez i can't spell anymore.

"it's all about me" .-Chuck Lysaght.

Dr. Flonkenstein
2005-10-29 03:17:03 UTC
When I was 5 or 6 years old, I was sure that I always knew the directions
(north from south) no matter what unfamiliar setting I was in.
I had special trick: one day my mother told me the directions while I was
laying in my bed. From that day on, when in doubt, I simply imagined I was
laying there and then I always knew the actual directions immediately.
Was I deluded, or did I really have such an ability at that age?
Do we lose it somewhere along the way?
No - it still works with me. But there are places where I do get confused
as if something is shielding the field from which I can draw those
information.
HTH.
C.
It's called clueshields, ChuckWeasel.