CONFIRMED Emmett will be spending Thanksgiving at The daily bread
m***@yahoo.com
2014-11-22 23:25:04 UTC
That is 100% confirmed from three people that I shall not name.
Kari's family does not want him around.
Janithor
2014-11-22 23:26:23 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by m***@yahoo.com
That is 100% confirmed from three people that I shall not name.
Kari's family does not want him around.
Thank you so much for that very important breaking news. You know, of
all the things I have to deal with in my life, that was the first thing
I thought about when I woke up today: what will Emmett be doing this
Thanksgiving. I'm glad you clarified that for us, thank you. Do you
think you could follow him there and maybe get another picture of the
backside of his pants?
Checkmate
2014-11-23 04:42:44 UTC
Checkmate!
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by m***@yahoo.com
That is 100% confirmed from three people that I shall not name.
Kari's family does not want him around.
Thank you so much for that very important breaking news. You know, of
all the things I have to deal with in my life, that was the first thing
I thought about when I woke up today: what will Emmett be doing this
Thanksgiving. I'm glad you clarified that for us, thank you. Do you
think you could follow him there and maybe get another picture of the
backside of his pants?
I think it was a couple Thanksgivings ago when Emmett was telling people
he hoped their families died on Thanksgiving day. That just seemed
totally out of the Thanksgiving spirit to me.
--
Checkmate

KotAGoR XXXIV
AUK Hammer of Thor award, Feb. 2012
co-winner, Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook,
Line & Sinker award, May 2001
Copyright © 2014
all rights reserved
Ms. Kitty
Sadly, I remember that also.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2014-11-23 17:59:43 UTC
Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by Checkmate
Post by Janithor
Post by m***@yahoo.com
That is 100% confirmed from three people that I shall not name.
Kari's family does not want him around.
Thank you so much for that very important breaking news. You know, of
all the things I have to deal with in my life, that was the first thing
I thought about when I woke up today: what will Emmett be doing this
Thanksgiving. I'm glad you clarified that for us, thank you. Do you
think you could follow him there and maybe get another picture of the
backside of his pants?
I think it was a couple Thanksgivings ago when Emmett was telling people
he hoped their families died on Thanksgiving day. That just seemed
totally out of the Thanksgiving spirit to me.
Sadly, I remember that also.
Sadly, you continue to kiss Checkmate's dumbass liberal backside.

Try to keep in mind how Checkmate's a total hypocrite. He regularly
calls our RNVWe "the dead guy" and wishes real death on him aside
from his FAKE UDP. How many times does Checkmate have to call you
a potty-mouthed slut before you wake up and kick him to the curb?
Sir Gregory
Ms. Kitty
2014-11-25 22:50:30 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by Checkmate
Post by Janithor
Post by m***@yahoo.com
[...]
What's this "our RNWE" ? Fakey means absolutely nothing to me. He has lied
repeatedly about everyone here. I hope emma sues him and takes over his
real estate empire, not to mention his fake wife and kids.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2014-11-26 01:20:43 UTC
Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by Checkmate
Post by Janithor
Post by m***@yahoo.com
[...]
You and Checkmate just don't get it. Our esteemed FNVWe calls
almost everybody names. That's what he does and I think he
does it particularly well. He's creative. If he has a fault
it's that he's a little too redundant. He'd be better off
posting less and considering that quality trumps quantity.

At any rate, what other subscriber can you read in here who
actually has a vocabulary of over a thousand words? View
him as entertainment. Free entertainment at that. Has
everybody forgotten that old sticks and stones saying?
Sir Gregory
Lamey
he's a google sniffing copy/paste kook.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2014-11-26 02:14:26 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by Checkmate
Post by Janithor
Post by m***@yahoo.com
[...]
Wrong assumption, dude. In the past, there have been
those who accused the FNVWe of copy/pasting from
the Internets but, when challenged for proof, none
was ever forthcoming. If a Google search cannot
come up with a match for a string from one of the
FNVWe's many erudite diatribes then that's proof he
is the originator of them. Give credit where credit
us due.
Sir Gregory
m***@yahoo.com
2014-11-26 04:03:38 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Wrong assumption, dude. In the past, there have been
those who accused the FNVWe of
....being a sociopath?
.....displaying psychotic behavior?
.......being in need of therapy and medication?
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
2014-11-26 05:25:01 UTC
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

Alexander Anthony Cain of Griffin, GA (aka Midget Dink the Sister
On Tuesday, November 25, 2014 9:14:30 PM UTC-5,
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Wrong assumption, dude. In the past, there have been
those who accused the FNVWe of
....being a sociopath?
Says the sociopath who's *so* sociopathic and antisocial that he can't
even find a girlfriend (boyfriend?), let alone a wife (husband?)...
and he's nearing 40 years old.

Oh, wait... that's because he's an ugly pudgy little Gollum-looking
shrinky-dink midget pervert who takes piccies of his sister's tits and
gives them to his straight online friends, then goes to fap to his
Emmett pantsporn collection and fantasize about Chad Bryant in a tight
Lycra wrestling outfit pounding him in the ass until his ears pop and
eyes bleed. LOL
.....displaying psychotic behavior?
Says the psychopath who, when Emmett goes away for a few days, starts
making up stories about him to draw him back to Usenet... for proof,
see the title and originating post of this very thread.

<snicker>
.......being in need of therapy and medication?
Says the ugly midget loser who made big plans to go to Hollywood and
be a star, but never got out of his momma's basement, let alone the
state of JawJuhhhhhh; who failed out of community college and had to
take a nearly minimum-wage job as an IT fetchit monkey; who despite
being a midget was so delusional he thought he stood a chance at being
a professional wrestler; who needs a truckload of anti-psychotics
after his failed decades-long Quixotic quest to prove himself better
than the homeless, jobless, toothless, bald, pedophilic, mooching,
begging, extortionist midget pissbum felon Emmett Gulley, instead
proving that Dink is Emmett 2.0. LOL
--
Remember this, Sister Fister?

"I use a Sony Cybershot DSC-H2 model camera 6.0 Megapixels and 12x
zoom with an in-camera microphone along with a Velbon tripod."
So at least we know what equipment you used to take piccies of yer
sister's tits. Even went to the trouble of setting up a tripod, eh?
Professional. LOL

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.nerd.obsessive/K84e5-h4130/Fs1OgPJsbQcJ
"There is OBVIOUSLY something you want to tell us, cain. Someone
mentions the word "sister-fister" on this newsgroup and you just
couldn't keep yourself from responding and making an ass out of
yourself once again"

DinkleFail copyrights his last name, so he can get exclusive rights to
his sisterporn movies:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/rec.sport.pro-wrestling/lYhkOsZCFLs/dG4igl8F81gJ
"This is to announce that heanceforth no one is allowed to use the
Cain family name in usenet except myself, Alex Cain, the one and
only."

Dinkle McSisterFister starts a poll:
Subject: [POLL] Ever see your sister naked?
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/rec.sport.pro-wrestling/a-zCK84hSFk/VkmjRYDmzikJ

https://web.archive.org/web/20040820191757/http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/dink/index.html
"IRL, Dink has two younger sisters. Some of his more disturbing
comments about them include his boasts to Richard Bullis (see #22) of
having seen both of them naked. While it would be overly critical to
suggest that children of a similar age in a family don't see each
other nude on occassion (most readers with close siblings will
probably have shared a few baths in their childhood), bragging about
it to an unquestionably proven pedophile certainly suggests a dramatic
lack of judgement, if nothing else."

Durh-de-duuurrrrhhh!

Mama Cain always said "put the plastic sheets on the bed before you
pop your sister's cherry".

Dink fucks his sister:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.pizza.delivery.drivers/QdqCP4jxadM/YEZmAbdIZF4J

Dink fucking his sister:
http://goo.gl/VsDhDm
Note the short strokes. LOL

And now, just to rub salt in the loser's wounds:
He is an ugly inbred racist piece of jobless redneck trash.
He is 5 foot 3.
He is nearly 40 years old and *still* doesn't have a car or job.
He has been molested by every male member of his family, dog included.
He perpetually fails out of college, which his poor mother pays for.
He masturbates to pictures of Chad Bryant, Emmett Gulley and his
sister.

"My I.Q. is in the 170 + range. I am, for all intensive purposes, a
creative genius."
Alex Cain mistakes his IQ for his weekly masturbation frequency to gay
midget porn in MID: <***@posting.google.com>

For all intents and purposes, DinkleTard is an idiot who can't even
properly use the term "for all intents and purposes".

Especially like this blurb:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/rec.sport.pro-wrestling/lYhkOsZCFLs/dG4igl8F81gJ
"Since I know that one day I will be a millionaire, I want no one
claiming to be related to me so that they may atempt to use my good
family name for their profit and gain."

15 years on and Bwahahahaaaa!
How'd that work out for you, Dink The Indigent?

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/rec.sport.pro-wrestling/pqZB4HA1cUk/6Az2p0tUbcEJ
"I will be more successful than you could ever hope to be."

How'd that work out for ya, DinkleFailure? LOL

"I will have to go all the way to California, because that's where the
heart of the movie industry lies. I will be able to fully utilize my
creative abilities."

How'd *that* work out for ya, DinkleLoser? LOL

"Hopefully, I'll find this out within the next 2-3 years."

You never even left your momma's house, let alone Georgia... poor
loserly Dink D. SisterFister will never make it to Hollywood, let
alone make it *in* Hollywood. LOL

"While it's currently on the sidelines, I still indeed have an
interest in entering the professional wrestling field"

Midget wrestling. LOL
You have NO chance in the world.
"Yes, I do"

No. You don't. You're the failure known as Alex Cain. LOL
You're Emmett, with a mother who gives at least one shit about her
sprog. But when she's gone... you're Emmett. Mooch the money for a
tent off yer mama while you still can.

<snicker>
%
you weren't due
Lamey
2014-11-26 05:38:06 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by Checkmate
Post by Janithor
Post by m***@yahoo.com
[...]
He has yet to provide proof of anything, just misquoted mids and "his"
version of things.
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
2014-11-26 06:49:26 UTC
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

Trailer Trash Tony the Law-Breaking Scam-Running Drug-Dealing
Wife-Beating Child-Endangering Tax-Evading Unemployable Racist
High-School-Dropout Drug-Addled Alcoholic Pissbum (aka Tony Ray
Rawlings, aka Anton Ray Eaks of Canon City, CO), socked up as Lamey,
On Tue, 25 Nov 2014 20:20:43 -0500, "Sir Gargles Balls,
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
You and Checkmate just don't get it. Our esteemed FNVWe calls
almost everybody names. That's what he does and I think he
does it particularly well. He's creative. If he has a fault
it's that he's a little too redundant. He'd be better off
posting less and considering that quality trumps quantity.
At any rate, what other subscriber can you read in here who
actually has a vocabulary of over a thousand words? View
him as entertainment. Free entertainment at that. Has
everybody forgotten that old sticks and stones saying?
he's a google sniffing copy/paste kook.
Google says, "Proof, Kook? No proof? You're a lying pissbum."

<snicker>
--
Proof that Lamey is Anton Ray Eaks:

Just say no to drugs and alcohol, kids!
http://bayimg.com/PaPeeaaFn <--- LOL!
http://bayimg.com/JakEhaAFL <--- LOL!

It's Howdy Doody Time!:
http://bayimg.com/hApflaafn <--- LOL!

Unit 66. Trailer Trash Tony is a single-wide pissbum! Bwahahahaaa!

Can you prove this single wide trailer thing? Or is it
just another attempt to try and "act" better than me? LOL
Yeah, I can now prove "this single wide trailer thing", Trailer Trash
Tony. Which by your own admission makes me better than you. LOL

So I was right about everything I wrote about you... which makes you a
pissbum, Pissbum. LOL

http://coloradovoters.info/0005/59023.html
Anton Ray Eaks was born in 1953 and he registered to vote, giving his
address as 21980 HWY 285 UNIT 66, FAIRPLAY, PARK COUNTY, COLORADO
80440. His telephone number is 1-719-477-3574. His voting status is:
Active. He is unaffiliated.
VOTER_ID: 559023
COUNTY_CODE: 47
COUNTY: Park
LAST_NAME: EAKS
FIRST_NAME: ANTON
MIDDLE_NAME: RAY
VOTER_NAME: EAKS, ANTON RAY
STATUS_CODE: A
PRECINCT_NAME: 5026047001
ADDRESS_LIBRARY_ID: 4553
HOUSE_NUM: 21980
STREET_NAME: HWY 285
UNIT_TYPE: UNIT
UNIT_NUM: 66
RESIDENTIAL_ADDRESS: 21980 HWY 285 UNIT 66
RESIDENTIAL_CITY: FAIRPLAY
RESIDENTIAL_STATE: CO
RESIDENTIAL_ZIP_CODE: 80440
EFFECTIVE_DATE: 07/31/2012
REGISTRATION_DATE: 07/31/2012
STATUS: Active
BIRTH_YEAR: 1953
CONFIDENTIAL: NO
GENDER: Male
PRECINCT: 5026047001
SPLIT: 001.017
VOTER_STATUS_ID: 1
PARTY: UAF
PARTY_AFFILIATION_DATE: 10/31/2001
PHONE_NUM: 719-477-3574
MAILING_ADDRESS_1: PO BOX 473
MAILING_CITY: FAIRPLAY
MAILING_STATE: CO
MAILING_ZIP_CODE: 80440
MAILING_ZIP_PLUS: 0473
MAILING_COUNTRY: UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
PERMANENT_MAIL_IN_VOTER: Yes

NOTE: That phone number is the Alcoholics Anonymous hot-line at South
Park Christian Chapel:
921 Castello Ave.
Fairplay, CO

Trailer Trash Tony is *such* a drunkard that when he registered to
vote, he put down the AA DrunkieLine as his phone number! LOL

A map of the gravel quarry / junkyard / trailer park where Trailer
Trash Tony rented his shitty single-wide trailer for only $675 / month
(and still couldn't pay the rent, and got evicted! LOL):
https://www.google.com/maps/place/21980+Hwy+285+%2366,+Fairplay,+CO+80440/@39.2157874,-105.9922529,346m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m2!3m1!1s0x876ae8155a400885:0xfb9ff5490348163d

Unit 66:
This is a 3 bd/2ba single-wide trailer.
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.318572058245476.1073741834.131803693588981&type=1&_fb_noscript=1

SPANKY-SPANKY! (tm)

<snicker>

Lamey the alcoholic wife-beating outer-filthing drug-addict:

Pissbum groveled. LOL
Pissbum lost. LOL!

Cowardly Pissbum gets caught in lie after lie. LOL!

Lamey the forger, busted and scrambling for cover like a coward:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.usenet.kooks/2oWKmfnSPEA/RE_35HZp8qAJ
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.usenet.kooks/2oWKmfnSPEA/-RZxQp6TAe4J

Trailer Trash Tony the Single-Wide Trailer-Dwelling Pissbum is driven
so insane by my truthiness that he's forced by his psychiatric
professional to take Seroquel, a strong anti-psychotic that its maker
(Astra Zeneca) only indicates for use in treating schizophrenia and
bipolar disorder:
Lamey admits he now takes Seroquel "to sleep"... it's a prescription
medication for the treatment of mania and depression associated with
bipolar disease and schizophrenia. I've driven him mad. LOL

Lamey tries to k'lame his doctor-recommended dosage is only half of
the smallest tablet Astra Zeneca produces for Seroquel:
MID: <***@4ax.com>:
"Just like seriquil, I take it for sleep at night, 12.5 mg"

I shred Pissbum Tony's lies and prove he's gone batty:
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
Checkmate
2014-11-26 17:16:54 UTC
Checkmate!
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by Checkmate
Post by Janithor
Post by m***@yahoo.com
[...]
I'll bet I know who you're talking about...

all rights reserved
Lamey
Yup, and he's dead, he lost...LOL
Checkmate
2014-11-27 01:28:37 UTC
Checkmate!
Post by Lamey
Post by Checkmate
Checkmate!
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by Checkmate
Post by Janithor
Post by m***@yahoo.com
[...]
I love peeing on dead guy's graves.

all rights reserved
pandora
2014-11-27 01:35:58 UTC
Post by Checkmate
Checkmate!
Post by Lamey
Post by Checkmate
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts
by Checkmate!
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Ms. Kitty
Especially vile and nasty liars.
Checkmate
2014-11-27 18:21:51 UTC
Checkmate!
Post by pandora
Post by Checkmate
Checkmate!
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by Checkmate
Post by Janithor
Post by m***@yahoo.com
[...]
They're my favorites!

all rights reserved
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2014-11-27 18:31:22 UTC
I love peeing on . . . guy's. . .
Indeed! The FNVWe doesn't lie.

Ms. Kitty
2014-11-26 05:26:42 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by Checkmate
Post by Janithor
Post by m***@yahoo.com
[...]
Fakey's not anything, much less a fnvw. I don't have time for the wall of
text and answering posts that have >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> right before them.
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
At any rate, what other subscriber can you read in here who
actually has a vocabulary of over a thousand words? View
him as entertainment. Free entertainment at that. Has
everybody forgotten that old sticks and stones saying?
To each his own. You are retired with nothing to do. OTH, I recently took 2
jobs and still going to school. (Finals coming up) Not to mention my
business.

Poor emma. I guess I should be saying poor Ms. Kitty, because I don't get
to play like a child all day like emma.
Checkmate
2014-11-26 17:20:21 UTC
Checkmate!
Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by Checkmate
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
At any rate, what other subscriber can you read in here who
actually has a vocabulary of over a thousand words? View
him as entertainment. Free entertainment at that. Has
everybody forgotten that old sticks and stones saying?
To each his own. You are retired with nothing to do. OTH, I recently took 2
jobs and still going to school. (Finals coming up) Not to mention my
business.
Poor emma. I guess I should be saying poor Ms. Kitty, because I don't get
to play like a child all day like emma.
What's a trip to Disney World cost these days? I'll bet it's around
$100... must be nice to be retired without ever having done a
significant amount of work.

all rights reserved
m***@yahoo.com
2014-11-26 18:02:40 UTC
Post by Checkmate
Checkmate!
Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by Checkmate
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
At any rate, what other subscriber can you read in here who
actually has a vocabulary of over a thousand words? View
him as entertainment. Free entertainment at that. Has
everybody forgotten that old sticks and stones saying?
To each his own. You are retired with nothing to do. OTH, I recently took 2
jobs and still going to school. (Finals coming up) Not to mention my
business.
Poor emma. I guess I should be saying poor Ms. Kitty, because I don't get
to play like a child all day like emma.
What's a trip to Disney World cost these days? I'll bet it's around
$100... must be nice to be retired without ever having done a
significant amount of work.
$100????
You're kidding, right?
That's about the price of a single-admission day ticket.
Lamey
I bet 100 wouldn't get you in the gate.
buZZard
2014-11-26 21:18:28 UTC
You'd have to borrow it, Tony! LOL
%
it's 80 bucks to park the car
Lamey
i take the bus
%
2014-11-26 23:35:10 UTC
Post by Lamey
Post by %
On Wed, 26 Nov 2014 09:20:21 -0800, Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading
posts by Checkmate!
Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Ms. Kitty
On Sat, 22 Nov 2014 23:03:07 -0600, "Ms. Kitty"
Post by Ms. Kitty
there's no dysney in canada so i don't go
Lamey
I could send tinkerbell to pick you up.
%
2014-11-26 23:51:27 UTC
Post by Lamey
Post by %
Post by Checkmate
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading
posts by Checkmate!
Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by Ms. Kitty
tinker this
Checkmate
2014-11-27 01:30:58 UTC
Checkmate!
Post by Lamey
Post by %
Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by Checkmate
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
At any rate, what other subscriber can you read in here who
actually has a vocabulary of over a thousand words? View
him as entertainment. Free entertainment at that. Has
everybody forgotten that old sticks and stones saying?
To each his own. You are retired with nothing to do. OTH, I
recently took 2 jobs and still going to school. (Finals coming up)
Not to mention my business.
Poor emma. I guess I should be saying poor Ms. Kitty, because I
don't get to play like a child all day like emma.
What's a trip to Disney World cost these days? I'll bet it's
around $100... must be nice to be retired without ever having done
a significant amount of work.
I bet 100 wouldn't get you in the gate.
it's 80 bucks to park the car
i take the bus
there's no dysney in canada so i don't go
I could send tinkerbell to pick you up.
If you could get him off his bote.

all rights reserved
%
there goes a fly over near everyone
Checkmate
2014-11-27 18:22:51 UTC
Checkmate!
Post by Lamey
Post by %
Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by Checkmate
Post by Janithor
Post by m***@yahoo.com
[...]
I thought that was a pretty good won.

all rights reserved
Checkmate
2014-11-27 01:30:18 UTC
Checkmate!
Post by Lamey
Post by %
Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by Checkmate
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
At any rate, what other subscriber can you read in here who
actually has a vocabulary of over a thousand words? View
him as entertainment. Free entertainment at that. Has
everybody forgotten that old sticks and stones saying?
To each his own. You are retired with nothing to do. OTH, I
recently took 2 jobs and still going to school. (Finals coming up)
Not to mention my business.
Poor emma. I guess I should be saying poor Ms. Kitty, because I
don't get to play like a child all day like emma.
What's a trip to Disney World cost these days? I'll bet it's around
$100... must be nice to be retired without ever having done a
significant amount of work.
I bet 100 wouldn't get you in the gate.
it's 80 bucks to park the car
i take the bus
I hate to think what it costs to park the bus.

all rights reserved
buZZard
2014-11-27 01:51:47 UTC
Post by Lamey
i take the bus
Stop licking teh windows, Tony! LOL
%
2014-11-27 03:22:04 UTC
stop wishing it was you instead , poindexter
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
2014-11-27 04:35:01 UTC
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>
On 11/26/2014 6:21 PM, Trailer Trash Tony the Law-Breaking
Post by Lamey
i take the bus
Stop licking teh windows, Tony! LOL
Trailer Trash Tony rides the short bus. He admitted it. His own words.
LOL!

%
2014-11-27 04:48:38 UTC
.

it's old junk i know cause i started it , leave in in encino
Checkmate
2014-11-26 17:16:04 UTC
Checkmate!
Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by Checkmate
Post by Janithor
Post by m***@yahoo.com
[...]
...and all those little green and red plastic houses and hotels!

all rights reserved
m***@yahoo.com
fakey is amusing in how someone can call him a sociopath and a psychotic, then he immediately proves that person correct. Sort of how you can call Emmett a liar and an idiot and always be assured he will show you the truth.
Janithor
2014-11-23 05:24:17 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Checkmate
Checkmate!
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Agreed, that's a tad un-Thanksgivinglike.
The BADASS
2014-11-23 01:31:09 UTC
Post by m***@yahoo.com
That is 100% confirmed from three people that I shall not name.
Kari's family does not want him around.
Nice lie fuckface.

---
m***@yahoo.com
2014-11-23 03:52:56 UTC
Post by The BADASS
Post by m***@yahoo.com
That is 100% confirmed from three people that I shall not name.
Kari's family does not want him around.
Nice lie fuckface.
Did you mess up your punctuation?
You seemed to have wanted to write Nice. Lie, fuckface.

Oh wait that would be if it was a lie. My bad.
Post by The BADASS
---
The BADASS
2014-11-23 18:26:28 UTC
Post by m***@yahoo.com
Post by The BADASS
Post by m***@yahoo.com
That is 100% confirmed from three people that I shall not name.
Kari's family does not want him around.
Nice lie fuckface.
Did you mess up your punctuation?
You seemed to have wanted to write Nice. Lie, fuckface.
Oh wait that would be if it was a lie. My bad.
you are lying. Kari's parents are making thanksgiving dinner and I
will be here. so, YOU LOSE AGAIN.
Post by m***@yahoo.com
Post by The BADASS
---
---
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2014-11-23 18:44:29 UTC
Post by The BADASS
Post by m***@yahoo.com
On Sat, 22 Nov 2014 15:25:04 -0800 (PST),
Post by m***@yahoo.com
That is 100% confirmed from three people that I shall not name.
Kari's family does not want him around.
Nice lie fuckface.
Did you mess up your punctuation?
You seemed to have wanted to write Nice. Lie, fuckface.
Oh wait that would be if it was a lie. My bad.
you are lying. Kari's parents are making thanksgiving dinner and I
will be here. so, YOU LOSE AGAIN.
That's funny, I figured you'd be too busy working to pay back Danny.

Fucking deadbeat.
"I do and have believed Dinosaurs were birds though, every since I was
about 6 years old or so." - Edmo shocks the scientific world with another
fascinating delusion from his childhood.
Albätross
2014-11-23 21:00:47 UTC
On Sun, 23 Nov 2014 18:44:29 +0000 (UTC), Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by m***@yahoo.com
That is 100% confirmed from three people that I shall not name.
Kari's family does not want him around.
Nice lie fuckface.
Did you mess up your punctuation?
You seemed to have wanted to write Nice. Lie, fuckface.
Oh wait that would be if it was a lie. My bad.
you are lying. Kari's parents are making thanksgiving dinner and I
will be here. so, YOU LOSE AGAIN.
That's funny, I figured you'd be too busy working to pay back Danny.
LOL you made a funny.
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Fucking deadbeat.
Can you imagine how much money he must owe Kari and her family by now.
--
Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you choose to respond to it....

http://emmettgulley.blogspot.com/

emma's Federal Arrest Information

http://pastebin.com/d2Av0mJw

emma's video conference about Katie:

http://youtu.be/JZpDjacMGIM
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2014-11-23 21:32:31 UTC
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Fucking deadbeat.
Can you imagine how much money he must owe Kari and her family by now.
I know how much he will pay back. None of it.
"I have NEVER been incorrect!" - Ed in denial.
t***@gmail.com
And you the no good lazy fuckstick will be mooching like always. you do nothing for yourself.
Albätross
2014-11-23 20:22:18 UTC
On Sun, 23 Nov 2014 13:26:28 -0500, The BADASS
Post by The BADASS
Post by m***@yahoo.com
Post by The BADASS
Post by m***@yahoo.com
That is 100% confirmed from three people that I shall not name.
Kari's family does not want him around.
Nice lie fuckface.
Did you mess up your punctuation?
You seemed to have wanted to write Nice. Lie, fuckface.
Oh wait that would be if it was a lie. My bad.
you are lying. Kari's parents are making thanksgiving dinner and I
will be here. so, YOU LOSE AGAIN.
I am sure you will be happily mooching a dinner off of them since your
family wants nothing to do with you.

m***@yahoo.com
2014-11-23 23:27:08 UTC
Post by The BADASS
Post by m***@yahoo.com
Post by The BADASS
Post by m***@yahoo.com
That is 100% confirmed from three people that I shall not name.
Kari's family does not want him around.
Nice lie fuckface.
Did you mess up your punctuation?
You seemed to have wanted to write Nice. Lie, fuckface.
Oh wait that would be if it was a lie. My bad.
you are lying.
No YOU are lying and that is 100% confirmed through two people I talked with today.
I even called Daily Bread and asked and they said you had been there already.
Be sure she stays away from the kitchen or else they may try to baste her.
Siri Crews
2014-11-24 00:10:47 UTC
Post by m***@yahoo.com
I even called Daily Bread and asked and they said you had been there already.
Obsessive little freak, aincha?
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.'
Icke's razor: Given two equally plausible explanations, choose the weirder.
Be sure not to operate heavy machinery whilst on usenet.
Checkmate
2014-11-23 04:26:02 UTC
Checkmate!
Post by The BADASS
Post by m***@yahoo.com
That is 100% confirmed from three people that I shall not name.
Kari's family does not want him around.
Nice lie fuckface.
---
You sure told HIM!

all rights reserved
Ms. Kitty
2014-11-23 05:04:10 UTC
Post by Checkmate
Checkmate!
Post by The BADASS
Post by m***@yahoo.com
That is 100% confirmed from three people that I shall not name.
Kari's family does not want him around.
Nice lie fuckface.
---
protection is active.
You sure told HIM!
LOL.
CB
2014-11-23 02:47:45 UTC
Post by m***@yahoo.com
That is 100% confirmed from three people that I shall not name.
Kari's family does not want him around.
Yet, hewill still have a better Thanksgiving than you, Dink.

If you spent a tenth of the time improving your own worthless life that
you do obsessing over eMutt, you might actually have gainful employment
and a purpose in life.
m***@yahoo.com
2014-11-23 04:07:20 UTC
Post by CB
Post by m***@yahoo.com
That is 100% confirmed from three people that I shall not name.
Kari's family does not want him around.
Yet, hewill still have a better Thanksgiving than you, Dink.
Now, now, Chud. You've been obsessing and stalking and harassing me for more than 16 years. Don't you think it's time you gave it a rest? What sort of example are you sending to your professional wrestling sons? "Daddy can't eat Thanksgiving dinner with you, he's too busy trying to ruin Dink's life!" Or will it be the infamous "Signorelli" this year? Maybe both? You always were greedy.

My Thanksgiving consists of a four-hour work day followed by dinner with family.
Your Thanksgiving consists of microwaving Wendy's bacon cheeseburgers and trying to shape the meat patties into the shape of a drumstick.
Oh wow there would be irony meters to be destroyed in that one but I am afraid the good Emmett has taken care of all known ones in existence. Sorry.
CB
2014-11-23 04:56:35 UTC
Post by m***@yahoo.com
My Thanksgiving consists of a four-hour work day
Hah. You actually have to work on a holiday. I guess you'll enjoy the
doubling of your minimum wage salary for that time, though.
m***@yahoo.com
2014-11-23 05:08:07 UTC
Post by CB
Post by m***@yahoo.com
My Thanksgiving consists of a four-hour work day
Hah. You actually have to work on a holiday.
Holiday pay, you fat dipshit.
Unlike you who has no employment other than "Professional Sociopath".
I don't make minimum wage, but thanks for obsessing, er, playing.
CB
2014-11-23 06:16:54 UTC
Post by m***@yahoo.com
Post by CB
Post by m***@yahoo.com
My Thanksgiving consists of a four-hour work day
Hah. You actually have to work on a holiday.
Holiday pay, you fat dipshit.
Unlike you who has no employment
I make more money in a day than you make in a week, you unemployable
midget.
Finally get that $0.25 raise, Dinkydoo?
m***@yahoo.com
2014-11-23 07:10:26 UTC
Post by CB
Post by m***@yahoo.com
Post by CB
Post by m***@yahoo.com
My Thanksgiving consists of a four-hour work day
Hah. You actually have to work on a holiday.
Holiday pay, you fat dipshit.
Unlike you who has no employment
I make more money in a day than you make in a week, you unemployable
midget.
I am sure that backyard wrestling pays out well in fast food.
And if you have to brag about how much money you make, you are a total douche no matter what you make. But then again you are no stranger to total douche.
Post by CB
Post by m***@yahoo.com
Post by CB
I guess you'll enjoy the doubling of your minimum wage salary for that
time, though.
I don't make minimum wage, but thanks for obsessing, er, playing.
Finally get that $0.25 raise, Dinkydoo?
Aw how cute, trying to insult me on my income.
It's none of your business, Burger Boy. Unlike you, I don't have to brag about how much I make or what I do to make it. Go eat a pig and shut the hell up.
CB
2014-11-24 00:06:09 UTC
Post by m***@yahoo.com
Post by CB
Post by m***@yahoo.com
Post by CB
Post by m***@yahoo.com
My Thanksgiving consists of a four-hour work day
Hah. You actually have to work on a holiday.
Holiday pay, you fat dipshit.
Unlike you who has no employment
I make more money in a day than you make in a week, you unemployable
midget.
I am sure that backyard wrestling pays out well in fast food.
I've never been a "backyard wrestler", idiot.
Post by m***@yahoo.com
And if you have to brag about how much money you make
If I were bragging, I'd scan my W2. Right now, I'm just reminding you
that everything you've ever said about me being an unemployed deadbeat is
a lie, and that I do, in fact, have a good career, gainful employment,
and a purpose in life, unlike your inbred midget ass.

(Not that the first two are always needed to have the third, but you're a
pathetic social pariah who has done nothing except claim in others the
shortcomings you yourself are guilty of, so you don't have any moral high
ground to whine or cry, Griffindork.)
Post by m***@yahoo.com
What income? Living off dead daddy's bank account doesn't count, Dink.
Lamey
It's still income
CB
The only difference between eMutt & Dink is that Dink isn't a felon...yet.
buZZard
Lamey is a mooching pissbum too.
m***@yahoo.com
2014-11-24 04:30:46 UTC
Post by CB
Post by m***@yahoo.com
Post by CB
Post by m***@yahoo.com
Post by CB
Post by m***@yahoo.com
My Thanksgiving consists of a four-hour work day
Hah. You actually have to work on a holiday.
Holiday pay, you fat dipshit.
Unlike you who has no employment
I make more money in a day than you make in a week, you unemployable
midget.
I am sure that backyard wrestling pays out well in fast food.
I've never been a "backyard wrestler", idiot.
ACW ain't WCW. No matter how much you want you can't change that "A" to a "W".
I've seen the videos, Chudlee.
Post by CB
Post by m***@yahoo.com
And if you have to brag about how much money you make
If I were bragging,
"I make more money in a day than you make in a week"
Post by CB
I'd scan my W2.
Nah, you wouldn't, because it would provide too much personal information on you, and you are a fat coward who uses the anonymity of the Internet to harass others. You are the Eric Cartman of RSPW.
Post by CB
Right now, I'm just reminding you
that everything you've ever said about me being an unemployed deadbeat is
....absolutely true.
Post by CB
a lie, and that I do, in fact, have a good career, gainful employment,
and a purpose in life, unlike your inbred midget ass.
Aw so you have been stalking me or do you have something else to back up your stupid claims?
Oh wait, so it's NOT okay for ME to say you are an "unemployed deadbeat" (don't recall ever using those exact words on you, but they sure fit...) but YOU can write something similar about ME?

I forgot that in Bizarro Chad World it doesn't work the way that everything else works. My bad.

- snip the rest because it pisses Chad off beyond belief, and I find that extremely funny -
CB
2014-11-24 22:19:59 UTC
Post by m***@yahoo.com
Post by CB
Post by m***@yahoo.com
And if you have to brag about how much money you make
If I were bragging,
"I make more money in a day than you make in a week"
It's true. Unlike you, I'm not trying to pimp myself out at $9/hour online
with a pitiful "tech" resume. I find it hard to believe that the U of
Georgia system ever hired you for a support job, when you left behind a
perfectly-functional PC at your old apartment because you were too stupid
to fix it.
Alexander Cain
Just shut up, you dirty Jew fuck.
CB
Good Lord, Dink, you're a moron.
%
2014-11-25 01:46:52 UTC
Post by CB
Post by Alexander Cain
Post by CB
Post by m***@yahoo.com
Post by CB
Post by m***@yahoo.com
And if you have to brag about how much money you make
If I were bragging,
"I make more money in a day than you make in a week"
It's true. Unlike you, I'm not trying to pimp myself out at $9/hour
online with a pitiful "tech" resume. I find it hard to believe that
the U of Georgia system ever hired you for a support job, when you
left behind a perfectly-functional PC at your old apartment because
you were too stupid to fix it.
Just shut up, you dirty Jew fuck.
Good Lord, Dink, you're a moron.
no you said i'm the moron now you lied ,
now i can't believe anything you say ever again
m***@yahoo.com
2014-11-25 06:20:56 UTC
Post by CB
Post by Alexander Cain
Post by CB
Post by m***@yahoo.com
Post by CB
Post by m***@yahoo.com
And if you have to brag about how much money you make
If I were bragging,
"I make more money in a day than you make in a week"
It's true. Unlike you, I'm not trying to pimp myself out at $9/hour
online with a pitiful "tech" resume. I find it hard to believe that the
U of Georgia system ever hired you for a support job, when you left
behind a perfectly-functional PC at your old apartment because you were
too stupid to fix it.
Just shut up, you dirty Jew fuck.
Good Lord, Dink, you're a moron.
Good Lord, Chud, you're the moron for thinking anyone is going to buy your impersonation.
Do you really think responding to your ID theft post makes you look innocent?
Holy shit, you're still as dumb and self-centered as ever.
Nice to know some things never change.
Maybe when your kids start landing in jail for vandalism and theft I'll help bail them out.
After all, they can't help the fact that their father is a crazy-assed sociopath stalker.
Janithor
Oh an anti-Semite too, real nice, Dink. What a wanker.
m***@yahoo.com
2014-11-25 06:13:48 UTC
Post by CB
Post by m***@yahoo.com
Post by CB
Post by m***@yahoo.com
And if you have to brag about how much money you make
If I were bragging,
"I make more money in a day than you make in a week"
It's true.
So you were bragging.
Glad we agree.
CB
2014-11-26 01:44:59 UTC
Post by m***@yahoo.com
Post by CB
Post by m***@yahoo.com
Post by CB
Post by m***@yahoo.com
And if you have to brag about how much money you make
If I were bragging,
"I make more money in a day than you make in a week"
It's true.
So you were bragging.
I guess when you're an inbred midget in Jawwjuhh who tries to sell
himself for "tech work" at $9/hr with a resume that could be eclipsed by
a high school student, any statement about you not making jack diddly
shit for a wage would be considered "bragging". It's not my fault that
you are poor white trash.
m***@yahoo.com
Admittance noted.
CB
2014-11-26 05:12:59 UTC
Post by m***@yahoo.com
Admittance noted.
$9/hour for "tech work".

Jesus Christ, you're pitiful, Dink.
Janithor
2014-11-26 05:20:49 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
LOL
Janithor
spnakdown !!!
The BADASS
2014-11-24 23:08:02 UTC
Post by m***@yahoo.com
Post by CB
Post by m***@yahoo.com
Post by CB
Post by m***@yahoo.com
Post by CB
a lie, and that I do, in fact, have a good career, gainful employment,
and a purpose in life, unlike your inbred midget ass.
Aw so you have been stalking me or do you have something else to back up your stupid claims?
Oh wait, so it's NOT okay for ME to say you are an "unemployed deadbeat" (don't recall ever using those exact words on you, but they sure fit...) but YOU can write something similar about ME?
I forgot that in Bizarro Chad World it doesn't work the way that everything else works. My bad.
Seems to me that in Bizaaro ALEX CAIN world, nothing is right.

The world don't work according to you, Maybe that's why I was told
that your school did NOT talk to you except about your actions towards
me from their property, similar to what you did at the newspaper.

Alex, you can lie all you want to, I have more info on you then you
think so if I were you, I'd shut up now because you're nothing but a
keyboard warrior and if you ever came down here, no cop would stop me
from kicking your fucking fat ass back to Georgia and that is a 100%
FACT.
m***@yahoo.com
2014-11-25 06:19:47 UTC
Post by The BADASS
Post by m***@yahoo.com
Post by CB
Post by m***@yahoo.com
Post by CB
Post by m***@yahoo.com
Post by CB
a lie, and that I do, in fact, have a good career, gainful employment,
and a purpose in life, unlike your inbred midget ass.
Aw so you have been stalking me or do you have something else to back up your stupid claims?
Oh wait, so it's NOT okay for ME to say you are an "unemployed deadbeat" (don't recall ever using those exact words on you, but they sure fit...) but YOU can write something similar about ME?
I forgot that in Bizarro Chad World it doesn't work the way that everything else works. My bad.
Seems to me that in Bizaaro ALEX CAIN world, nothing is right.
Seems to me that in "Bizaaro" (sic) EMMETT GULLEY world, Chuck E. Cheese hasn't been built, nobody is hiring, felons can carry guns and vote and Albatross is in prison doing 20 years to life.
Post by The BADASS
The world don't work according to you
Emmett, someone just needs to tear the page out in the dictionary that defines 'irony' and smack you with it until it is imprinted on your cheek bone.
Post by The BADASS
Maybe that's why I was told
that your school did NOT talk to you except about your actions towards
me from their property, similar to what you did at the newspaper.
eMutt you contacted my school and I ended up having to explain to our school police chief about what a batshit crazy pants-dirtying kook you are and were. And I had never sent anything to you from their servers, no matter how much you cried and lied to them. Like everyone else you ever try to get sympathy from, you lied about the truth, manipulated the facts and tried to cry that you were the victim when the reality is you were sending unsolicited complaints with no merit.
Post by The BADASS
Alex, you can lie all you want to, I have more info on you then you
think
Thanks, I'll just let the nice detectives at the Melbourne Police Department know you said so.
I'd Cc: you on the e-mail, but, well, you'd just claim I was lying.
Post by The BADASS
so if I were you, I'd shut up now
Is that a threat?
Go dunk your head in the grease trap you toothless twerp.
Post by The BADASS
because you're nothing but a
keyboard warrior and if you ever came down here, no cop would stop me
from kicking your fucking fat ass back to Georgia and that is a 100%
FACT.
Now that *is* a threat.
Nice one too.
I'll be sure to let them know the link to this thread.
Also you have said you would kick so many asses down there locally yet you have avoided or run away all those times. I doubt you would have the coconuts to try.
Siri Crews
2014-11-23 06:24:26 UTC
Post by CB
Post by m***@yahoo.com
My Thanksgiving consists of a four-hour work day
Hah. You actually have to work on a holiday. I guess you'll enjoy the
doubling of your minimum wage salary for that time, though.
Somebody has to clean out the Slurpee machines at the 7-11.