Dragon Lines, revisited.
David Dalton
2013-11-04 04:18:58 UTC
From http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/rat.html :

"Sometime in January/February, [1996,] one night when I was looking
at the CBC news displaying a web page chart, I envisaged all of
the possible electronic connections including phone and
satellites and suddenly there was what I thought at the time
was a massive unravelling along spiralling/looping lines
around my arms (and later my back). This I related to the
"dragon lines" in Mary Zimmer Bradley's The Mists of Avalon,
and thought that evil bonds from an evil magical pyramid
scheme were coming undone. I now think that perhaps they
were forming, or being checked out, and are not bad."

I also relate this to my hauling on the net after my
sun stare, where I think the net symbolized the
Internet, and I hope there will be a good haul of
positive change after my low years end (including
maybe through granting of assisted shaktipat to
some readers of mine).
http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/nf.html Newfoundland&Labrador Music & Travel
"So let us not talk falsely now, the hour is getting late" (Bob Dylan)
Siri Cruz
2013-11-04 03:44:40 UTC
Post by David Dalton
around my arms (and later my back). This I related to the
"dragon lines" in Mary Zimmer Bradley's The Mists of Avalon,
and thought that evil bonds from an evil magical pyramid
scheme were coming undone. I now think that perhaps they
were forming, or being checked out, and are not bad."
I feel fine.
I'm talkin about peace of mind.
Dragon the line.
Dragon the line.
--
Guajira Guantanamera: Hell hath no fury like a nation scorned.
CIA Constitution patriot terrorism freedom Snowden
Paid Maternity Leave NSA fodder Dirty Dozen 2 Bomb
David
Sn!pe
2013-11-04 07:11:27 UTC
granting of assisted shaktipat to some readers of mine
subscribe

Errrm, what is it?
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe <***@notforspam.fsnet.co.uk>

My pet rock Gordon just is.
David
2013-11-04 12:33:50 UTC
your pet rock
Sn!pe
2013-11-04 13:07:50 UTC
Post by David
your pet rock
My pet rock what? Gordon is all agog to hear what you're on about.
Excuse me for a moment while I look back upthread. [grumble]
I'll see if I can make sense of your cryptic post.
.
.
.
Hmmm. Are you seriously suggesting that assisted shaktipat is my
pet rock Gordon? Why, that makes no sense at all. Explain yourself,
David Dalton, or be forever labelled "loon".
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe <***@notforspam.fsnet.co.uk>

My pet rock Gordon just is.
David Dalton
2013-11-05 04:52:42 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
Post by David
your pet rock
My pet rock what? Gordon is all agog to hear what you're on about.
Excuse me for a moment while I look back upthread. [grumble]
I'll see if I can make sense of your cryptic post.
.
.
.
Hmmm. Are you seriously suggesting that assisted shaktipat is my
pet rock Gordon? Why, that makes no sense at all. Explain yourself,
David Dalton, or be forever labelled "loon".
Of course I'm a loon, and in good company here.

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaktipat .

Or: Shaktipat can be described as proximity induced
kundalini awakening, such that when a sensitive
individual is near a spiritually more advanced
individual the sensitive individual undergoes an
awakening. I think I got shaktipat from my
then-soon-to-be yoga teacher Gioia Irwin on
August 31, 1991 and that led, since I wasn't
properly grounded, to a manic episode that
culminated in my Sept. 5/6, 1991 naked sun stare,
thorn hill climb, and blue rose vision described
on http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/dtales.html .

But shaktipat is usually one to one and is usually
proximity induced. In the assisted shaktipat I am
hoping for shaktipat from me to a large group of
recipients, few (maybe none) very near me. Since
I don't think I am capable of inducing that, I
hope that it will be assisted by one or more of
my eight main deities (listed on that web page).
Thus I call it assisted shaktipat.

Why do I think I am worthy of such assisted
shaktipat from me? I say why on that web page,
but basically I claim that from an analysis of
my past mystic cycles and individual experiences
that I am similar to some past major pagan and
major nonpagan religious figures. However I am
currently still in what I call the low years
(which while I am on medication are not too
low except in terms of creativity and still
an occasional tendency to delusion, and rarely
some low mood) which for most past figures have
lasted seven years but for me have lasted
17.77 years so far, and which may last seven
years plus an eleven year sunspot cycle. I don't
think the assisted shaktipat will occur, if ever,
until I come out of those low years.

Who do I list as assisted shaktipat recipients?
The list from my most recent attempt is listed
on the four components subpage of the above
web page, notably in the entry 4.7. But in
that list I am assuming that Gaia is the deity
assisting, and that may change in future attempts,
as may the list. I may also include some
cetaceans on a future list. But what is relevant
to my last post here from that list is that I
say that the list includes readers of at least 4055
words of my writing. That number may change,
probably to a larger number, in future attempt(s).

But could the assisted shaktipat lead to a manic
episode as happened to me? No, I have specified
that recipients go no higher than I was from the
night of Jan. 5, 1994 to the morning of Jan. 9, 1994
and if they are higher than that to start with
they will drop to that level. That episode
was my best high ever and was only slightly
above normal mood range, and my family didn't
notice it.

And it could be that no assisted shaktipat will
occur, even when I come out of the low years.
(And note that Diwali, which is right now, would
be an appropriate time for me to come out of
the low years, since it is when Rama defeated
a demon and came out of a 14 year exile, and
is when Krishna and one of his wives defeated a demon.)

After all that I bet many will still call me a loon.
But the Canadian dollar coin has a loon on it.
Sn!pe
2013-11-05 05:30:38 UTC
David Dalton <***@nfld.com> wrote:

[...]
Post by David Dalton
After all that I bet many will still call me a loon.
But the Canadian dollar coin has a loon on it.
Thank you for your full and detailed answer, David.

As to your two statements above: I concur with the first but
as far as I am concerned the second is still to be proven.
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe <***@notforspam.fsnet.co.uk>

My pet rock Gordon just is.
David Dalton
2013-11-05 04:57:50 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
granting of assisted shaktipat to some readers of mine
subscribe
Errrm, what is it?
Granting of assisted shaktipat is a granting of the best
of what I have gained through my mystic experiences
(and will gain when I am released from my low years)
without any of the pain. For more detail see my other
long followup which I posted before this one. The
release from the low years I relate to Fionn tasting
the elixir from the Salmon of Wisdom, or the Buddha
reaching awakening/enlightenment, both after seven
years of low/ascetic/searching years.
Sn!pe
2013-11-05 05:30:37 UTC
David Dalton <***@nfld.com> wrote:

[...]
The release from the low years I relate to Fionn
tasting the elixir from the Salmon of Wisdom
[...]

Please tell me more about this elixir from the Salmon of Wisdom.
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe <***@notforspam.fsnet.co.uk>

My pet rock Gordon just is.
David Dalton
2013-11-05 05:51:48 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
[...]
The release from the low years I relate to Fionn
tasting the elixir from the Salmon of Wisdom
[...]
Please tell me more about this elixir from the Salmon of Wisdom.
From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fionn_mac_Cumhaill :

"The young Fionn met the leprechaun-like druid and poet Finn
Eces, or Finnegas, near the river Boyne and studied under
him. Finneces had spent seven years trying to catch the
salmon of knowledge, which lived in a pool on the Boyne:
whoever ate the salmon would gain all the knowledge in
the world. Eventually he caught it, and told the boy to
cook it for him. While cooking it Fionn burned his thumb,
and instinctively put his thumb in his mouth, swallowing
a piece of the salmon's skin. This imbued him with the
salmon's wisdom. He then knew how to gain revenge against
Goll, and in subsequent stories was able to call on the
knowledge of the salmon by sucking his thumb.[3] The
story of Fionn and the salmon of knowledge bears a
strong resemblance to the Welsh tale of Gwion Bach."

(I think in the story of Gwion Bach, or Taliesin, instead
of a piece of salmon skin it is the first three drops
from the cauldron, which perhaps might mean the first
three days after new moon, which we are in right now.
On my web page I say last three drops but Wikipedia
says the first three drops so I might have to edit my
web page, especially if I come out of the low years
during an early waxing moon period, not necessarily
this one.)
Sn!pe
2013-11-06 19:25:25 UTC
David Dalton <***@nfld.com> wrote:

[...]
Post by Sn!pe
The release from the low years I relate to Fionn
tasting the elixir from the Salmon of Wisdom
[...]
Please tell me more about this elixir from the Salmon of Wisdom.
[...]

Thank you. I approve the selection of newsgroups
to which you have crossposted this thread.
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe <***@notforspam.fsnet.co.uk>

My pet rock Gordon just is.
%