A Thought on Mr. Bullis
Alex Cain
2003-12-15 01:39:09 UTC
You know, we went for a peaceful few days there without him, almost
had me thinking he ahd finally been caught. Hell, he's in Wisconsin,
and you know there is that missing girl in N.D., Wisconsin isn't too
far from N.D....................., anyone else follow my train of
thought.
Bullis doesn't have the intelligence or courage to attempt an abduction.
Also he would need gas in his gas tank for that and by this point he's
having to rely on dripping icicles for water. No way in hell can he afford
gas for a vehicle.
Alex Cain
2003-12-15 03:54:02 UTC
You know, we went for a peaceful few days there without him, almost
had me thinking he ahd finally been caught. Hell, he's in Wisconsin,
and you know there is that missing girl in N.D., Wisconsin isn't too
far from N.D....................., anyone else follow my train of
thought.
Your accusations have been noted and I fnd it appaling that even you would
stoop to the low life scum level of a witch hunter
Don't you mean pedo hunter, Bullis?
It's only to easy for you to sit there in total anonymity, make an
undfounded observation and connect the misfortune of a family and
immedeiately connect me with it.
If the rotting trailer fits...
If I'm not mistaken, they already have a suspect, one who has a history of
doing this sort of thing and had been in prison for similar acts in the
past.
Bullis you are going to teh priz0n soon enough.
You know where I live, practically my life history, are you so willing to
put up your personal information as mine has been done by others?
I don't see him admitting to wanting to rape a mother and daughter in
international waters, Bullis.
What if usenet required you to post messages with your true name, would
you
be so willing to sit there and point the finger so easily?
Says the kook who has more sockpuppets than the entire Jim Henson warehouse.
Do you realize sir, that if such a statement about me were printed in the
newspaper, I could sue that newspaper for the false statements?
No you couldn't, idiot. It's always about wanting to sue someone with you.
Why are you such a greedy shit, Bullis?
I don't care if it is "off the wall", as I was recently investigated, and
questioned in person, by the FBI, don't you think your statement is pure
bullshit?
Bullis your FBI bullshit story has already been exposed as a lie, and even
if the FBI ever *did* talk to you don't you think they would be interested
in all those 25,000 images of kiddie porn you claim to own?
If you have proof and are willing to make such statements in a court of
law,
feel free to contact the North Dakota State Highway Patrol.
BTW, merry fucking christmas.
Bullis with your nose so bright, won't you kook out on Usenet tonight?

Alex Cain
2003-12-15 03:56:26 UTC
You know, we went for a peaceful few days there without him, almost
had me thinking he ahd finally been caught. Hell, he's in Wisconsin,
and you know there is that missing girl in N.D., Wisconsin isn't too
far from N.D....................., anyone else follow my train of
thought.
http://www.newsday.com/news/nationworld/nation/ny-usmiss143583971dec14,0,537
0633.story?coll=ny-nationalnews-headlines
or http://tinyurl.com/z8z5
<quote>
Prosecutors have charged Alfonso Rodriguez Jr., 50, a convicted rapist
released from prison earlier this year, with kidnapping her. He has said
he
is innocent, and is jailed on $5 million bail.
Police said last week that DNA tests showed Sjodin's blood was in
Rodriguez's car, and a knife found in his trunk matched a sheath found
near
Sjodin's car.
</quote>
And to further prove my where abouts on the 11/22/2003 the date of the
disappearance, I made at least this post from my home computer. An act I
could not do if I was in another state.
Since I use the "do not archive" command in my headers, you probably won't
find it in google.
Too much of a pussy, Bullis?
Check out the facts behind the story before you go making wild accusations
again.
Newsgroups: misc.transport.trucking
Subject: Re: Tankers for Newbies
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 22:01:53 -0600
You know, we went for a peaceful few days there without him, almost
had me thinking he ahd finally been caught. Hell, he's in Wisconsin,
and you know there is that missing girl in N.D., Wisconsin isn't too
far from N.D....................., anyone else follow my train of
thought.
Wow...from the blowback, I think you struck a nerve.....GOOOD FOR
YOU....methinks Bullis protests too much.....wonder why........
Ya know what gets me?
The FBI? Plover, WI police?
Alex Cain
2003-12-15 05:33:59 UTC
informant wrote in message ...
Why are you surprised that people find you a disgusting piece of
filth,
Pedophile?
In case you didn't know, there is a big difference between a
killer
and
someone who has had a few photos. It is a shame for someone to
even
make
that joke.
I have to side with Richard on this one, especially since the
topic
does
not
deal with trailer brakes or Jake brakes. ;-)
thanx.
Siding with Bullis on anything is unlikely to earn you any friends
here,
Rookie. HTH.
And who are you, Alex? God of MTT? LMAO! Like anyone regards
anything
you
say anyway. People here aren't looking for friends......and most are
intelligent enough to decipher the bullshit without your idiocy....
amy
You're mistaken, amy. I'm not Alex.
My mistake. You DO seem almost the more intelligent of the two if I
stretch my
imagination.......please refer to my response to Alex....
Amy you couldn't stretch your imagination if you surgically attached it to a
rubber band.
Alex Cain
2003-12-15 05:34:40 UTC
informant wrote in message ...
[...]
Amy I know you like to cybersex Bullis whenever given the chance, but
again
I ask you aren't you a little too old for him? Or at least too fucking
stupid, since you think I'm the poster Informant? Well, scratch
that...no
wonder you hang on Bullis so much. Stupidity attracts stupidity like
moths
to a flame -- usually with the same results.
Like anyone regards anything you
say anyway. People here aren't looking for friends......and most are
intelligent enough to decipher the bullshit without your idiocy....
That wouldn't be you.
IF both you and informant go away....so will he......
No he won't. Don't you have a flame to be buzzing around?
Alex Cain
2003-12-15 05:33:26 UTC
informant wrote in message ...
[...]
Amy is always mistaken and is one of Bullis's most loudmouth 'supporters' if
you can call her that.
Alex Cain
2003-12-15 21:47:19 UTC
t.net...
informant wrote in message ...
[...]
No I will not.
Not until the FBI stop by again, at least.
I am not about to leave due to their harassing or any other
reason.
Unless, of course, he's in Kansas.
I was here long before they entered and harassed the group.
And giving out shitty advice as usual.
It is not my nature to harass people purely to be harassing as they do,
Who the fuck do you think you're fooling, Bullis? You've admitted to
harrassment and netKKKopping, you've constantly tried to go after informant
and Just Taylor for their true identities, for you to say that it's "not
your nature" to harrass people is complete bullshit and you know it.
and
they do it in any number of groups with no cares what so ever.
Seems like you do the same thing, st00pid.
Both of which have been terminated from numerous servers in the past two
years alone for their behavior.
What "both" are you talking about, idiot? I have not been "terminated"
from ANY news servers. Though I seem to recall YOU losing Supernews
access, hmmm when was that, oh yea, THIS YEAR for telling Danhiel to fuck
off when he ignored your pleas of kookeory. You idiot.

From: "Richard" <***@127.000>
Newsgroups: misc.transport.trucking
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 00:43:52 -0600
t.net...
informant wrote in message ...
[...]
No I will not. I am not about to leave due to their harassing or any other
reason.
I was here long before they entered and harassed the group.
It is not my nature to harass people purely to be harassing as they do, and
Alex Cain
2003-12-15 21:48:05 UTC
informant wrote in message ...
Siding with Bullis on anything is unlikely to earn you any friends here,
Rookie. HTH.
Are you upset because you don't have any photos? Maybe Santa can get you
some for Christmas.
Attacking informant for attacking you for not attacking Bullis is unlikely
to earn you any friends here, Rookie. HTH.
And besides, I wasn't really siding with him, I was poking fun at what he
has said about Jake Brakes and Trailer Brakes.
Alex Cain
2003-12-15 21:48:44 UTC
You know, we went for a peaceful few days there without him, almost
had me thinking he ahd finally been caught. Hell, he's in Wisconsin,
and you know there is that missing girl in N.D., Wisconsin isn't too
far from N.D....................., anyone else follow my train of
thought.
Wow...from the blowback, I think you struck a nerve.....GOOOD FOR
YOU....methinks Bullis protests too much.....wonder why........
It's like when I pulled a car over,
"Good evening sir. I've stopped you for speeding. May I see your
operator's
license and proof of insurance?"
And the driver comes back with,
"Uh, sure, officer, and by the way, the marijuana under the seat isn't
mine."
I actually got to watch a circuit court judge nearly bust a gut trying not
to laugh when I played that tape. Police work would be SO much more
difficult if not for stupid people.
Then Bullis must be the equivalent of Ringling Brothers.
Alex Cain
2003-12-15 21:49:45 UTC
You know, we went for a peaceful few days there without him, almost
had me thinking he ahd finally been caught. Hell, he's in Wisconsin,
and you know there is that missing girl in N.D., Wisconsin isn't too
far from N.D....................., anyone else follow my train of
thought.
Egpowers, I consider you an intelligent guy. You are NOT helping rid
the
world of the pedos and pedo-stalkers by designating a post to him
.....I
know....neither am I according to "Mutt and Jeff"....
amy
His comment was unjustified and without proof or merit in every way.
If the pedophile fits...
Specially when an arrest in the case had already been made.
His post served one purpose, to serve as what we call "troll bait".
Your comment directed towards me is equally unjustified as you, so like
many
others, merely find the discussion the trolls have brought into this group
about me, are idiotic, childish, and without foundation of proof.
informant and alex cain thrive here because you give them an audience.
remove the audience, they can't stand not having a verbal encounter with
someone and will leave.
People have said the same thing about you, idiot. And you're the one who
socks up to respond to informant, so your point is moot, twit.
Alex Cain
2003-12-16 05:10:42 UTC
egpowers wrote in message
You know, we went for a peaceful few days there without him, almost
had me thinking he ahd finally been caught. Hell, he's in Wisconsin,
and you know there is that missing girl in N.D., Wisconsin isn't too
far from N.D....................., anyone else follow my train of
thought.
I've looked into the fact presented, the URL, and the 4 post on the day in
question. and I'd say that you owe Richard an apology.
Nobody owes Bullis an apology on anything. Read your information before
you yap.
Alex Cain
2003-12-17 08:04:21 UTC
informant wrote in message
You're turning into quite a moron. I guess it's no surprise you're
mimicking
Bullis' nym-shifting fuckery.
You are too funny. Image you calling someone a moron.
I think you look like a moron getting upset because someone shows a
very
good defense against a very bad crime.
I can't believe how far some people will go to poke fun at someone.
This is not "poking fun" at Bullis and your assessment is myopic. You
obviously haven't done any research on Bullis before defending him, so
you
speak from ignorance.
So, do you ever make a mistake?
No.
Anyone who claims to never make a mistake is an idiot. It's basic human
nature. So....you aren't human and some type of god or something?
amy
Amy you're just as bad as Rookie in slurping Bullis. Why don't you go
visit him for the holidays, take him a nice fruitcake with some arsenic in
it?
Alex Cain
2003-12-17 08:11:21 UTC
[...]
Yep. Want some more really stupid people? Just watch any "cops" show and
see
how many of them wear a uniform.
More television, Bullis? And on almost every "cops" show they *do* wear
uniforms, fuckwit. Maybe if you paid your cable bill (HA!) you would be
able to see that.
Alex Cain
2003-12-19 15:50:32 UTC
egpowers wrote in message
You know, we went for a peaceful few days there without him, almost
had me thinking he ahd finally been caught. Hell, he's in Wisconsin,
and you know there is that missing girl in N.D., Wisconsin isn't too
far from N.D....................., anyone else follow my train of
thought.
Wisconsin isn't too far from N.D.? Did you forget about Minnesota?
Also, if you would be so kind as to post a URL with a story about the
girl,
I would be interested to look at it.
thanx
The story has been in the national news for almost a month now.
As to Bullis, Rookie here is something to keep in mind, some time
back Mr. Bullis posted a comment in here asking advice on the
following situation, he wanted to know if he could be prosecuted for
raping a 12yr old girl and her mother in International Waters, and
under who's jurisdiction he would be prosecuted. Now, speaking from
the standpoint of someone with a criminal record, that's just plain
sick and disgusting. Mr. Bullis has on a regular basis tried to
defend pedophilia and other such activities, including going so far as
to offer to others said pics. Sorry, but this individual is sick and
disgusting. Oh yeah, and lets not forget those wanted posters of Mr.
Bullis that circulated in many states at various truckstops a few
years back. One of the truckstops here in Colo. still has it in their
log book. Should they encounter Mr. Bullis, he will be promptly
detained and arrested.
LOL, really? That's pretty cool.