no turdarchy sightings yet
Bit Rot
2013-02-27 16:17:14 UTC
no kenSEAMUS on AIOE <smirk>, no sad nads, no andy-poo, no hiway to heck,
no lipska the Cat-chit - a nice interlude all around Usenet

Paul must still be in the fart sack.

^^^^ <snirk>
Sn!pe
2013-02-27 16:26:41 UTC
Post by Bit Rot
no kenSEAMUS on AIOE <smirk>, no sad nads, no andy-poo, no hiway to heck,
no lipska the Cat-chit - a nice interlude all around Usenet
Paul must still be in the fart sack.
^^^^ <snirk>
At least we still have ol' Fakey to keep us amused.
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe <***@notforspam.fsnet.co.uk>

My pet rock Gordon just is.
Bit Rot
LOL - as amusing as an STD ^^^^
Dick Stuckey
Dick Stuckey
pandora
Wouldn't know. I've gots him plonked.
Bit Rot
2013-02-27 19:25:31 UTC
Post by pandora
Post by Dick Stuckey
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Bit Rot
no kenSEAMUS on AIOE <smirk>, no sad nads, no andy-poo, no hiway to
heck, no lipska the Cat-chit - a nice interlude all around Usenet
Paul must still be in the fart sack.
^^^^ <snirk>
At least we still have ol' Fakey to keep us amused.
He's still here?
Wouldn't know. I've gots him plonked.
uh oh now ya done it ...LOOL!
now you'll provoke it into spending hours scouring goggle
for _every_ instance of your even mentioning the word plonked.
Oh, and any new cats it missed that might have sneaked into the herd.

no m'am, s/h/it doesn't like getting plonked one bit
[like anyone gives a flyin flick]
pandora
2013-02-27 19:39:46 UTC
Post by Bit Rot
Post by pandora
Post by Dick Stuckey
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Bit Rot
no kenSEAMUS on AIOE <smirk>, no sad nads, no andy-poo, no hiway to
heck, no lipska the Cat-chit - a nice interlude all around Usenet
Paul must still be in the fart sack.
^^^^ <snirk>
At least we still have ol' Fakey to keep us amused.
He's still here?
Wouldn't know. I've gots him plonked.
uh oh now ya done it ...LOOL!
now you'll provoke it into spending hours scouring goggle for _every_
instance of your even mentioning the word plonked. Oh, and any new cats
it missed that might have sneaked into the herd.
no m'am, s/h/it doesn't like getting plonked one bit [like anyone gives
a flyin flick]
I considered not bothering to plonk the little weasel as I DO have some
self control but it makes this place so much nicer, ya know? It's like
magic or somethin; plonk and the asshole just disappears.
Lon Chaney Snr.
2013-02-28 00:03:47 UTC
Post by pandora
Post by Bit Rot
Post by pandora
Post by Dick Stuckey
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Bit Rot
no kenSEAMUS on AIOE <smirk>, no sad nads, no andy-poo, no hiway to
heck, no lipska the Cat-chit - a nice interlude all around Usenet
Paul must still be in the fart sack.
^^^^ <snirk>
At least we still have ol' Fakey to keep us amused.
He's still here?
Wouldn't know. I've gots him plonked.
uh oh now ya done it ...LOOL!
now you'll provoke it into spending hours scouring goggle for _every_
instance of your even mentioning the word plonked. Oh, and any new cats
it missed that might have sneaked into the herd.
no m'am, s/h/it doesn't like getting plonked one bit [like anyone gives
a flyin flick]
I considered not bothering to plonk the little weasel as I DO have some
self control but it makes this place so much nicer, ya know? It's like
magic or somethin; plonk and the asshole just disappears.
likely busy servicing that hawt wife and or the six kids, given
what some cross referencing of headers is pointing to.

jes sayin...like :)
--
Snailmail Address:
Notre Dame
Opera Box #5
Bit Rot
2013-03-01 15:41:02 UTC
Post by pandora
Post by Bit Rot
Post by pandora
Post by Dick Stuckey
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Bit Rot
no kenSEAMUS on AIOE <smirk>, no sad nads, no andy-poo, no hiway to
heck, no lipska the Cat-chit - a nice interlude all around Usenet
Paul must still be in the fart sack.
^^^^ <snirk>
At least we still have ol' Fakey to keep us amused.
He's still here?
Wouldn't know. I've gots him plonked.
uh oh now ya done it ...LOOL!
now you'll provoke it into spending hours scouring goggle for _every_
instance of your even mentioning the word plonked. Oh, and any new cats
it missed that might have sneaked into the herd.
no m'am, s/h/it doesn't like getting plonked one bit [like anyone gives
a flyin flick]
I considered not bothering to plonk the little weasel as I DO have some
self control but it makes this place so much nicer, ya know? It's like
magic or somethin; plonk and the asshole just disappears.
Indeed, s/h/it's an ol' pro at disappearin', a little fairy dust and a wave
of the wand and *POOF!* gone. :D
pkb copo
2013-03-01 17:29:41 UTC
Post by Bit Rot
Indeed, s/h/it's an ol' pro
Shit his diapers like you k'lame pandora's husband does, shitrot?

And lets not forget your making fun of him having Alzheimer’s you
sick bastard.
Bit Rot
2013-03-01 18:05:31 UTC
Post by pkb copo
Post by Bit Rot
Indeed, s/h/it's an ol' pro
Shit his diapers like you k'lame pandora's husband does, shitrot?
And lets not forget your making fun of him having Alzheimer’s you
sick bastard.
Believe you're confusing me with your BFF "sweety" Action-Packed Asshole,
aka Alien aka [tard]penix - oh and of course you for the last month
posting the poop from Action-Packed Asshole's 200 line sigs of leaking vile.

But moar importantly - all about you, Woger ... sniggles
here's your recent photograph Woger
http://bayimg.com/kAjnGaAEc>
ouch, oh man you *sure* got the shitty end of yer dad's stick dude.
Lots more about the scatboi right here: http://ve7kfm.com/ab8mq.html

enjoyin' your ve7kfm lunch Woger?
loving that uberjacker <***@houston-hunks.com site , snicker
pandora
Yeppers. A bit of the old black magic.
Bit Rot
2013-03-01 18:27:22 UTC
Post by pandora
Post by Bit Rot
Post by pandora
Post by Bit Rot
Post by pandora
Post by Dick Stuckey
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Bit Rot
[...]
You have a real talent for hitting the nail on the head Pandora.
Like you would not believe. :D

[cues old Motown classic "Heard it through the Grapevine" on the turntable]
this calls for a .....
*dance* X...>X *dip* X.X *dance*
X---X *dip* XX(((hugs)))
*dance and one more *dip*

:D
pandora
Ahhhhh. That was exhilarating.
Bit Rot
are we dancin' fools then? :)
pandora
Better dancin' fools that just plain fools, eh?
Bit Rot
2013-03-01 22:50:18 UTC
Post by pandora
Post by Bit Rot
Post by pandora
Post by pandora
Post by Bit Rot
Post by pandora
In article
Post by pandora
Post by Dick Stuckey
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Bit Rot
[...]
INDEED! You know those kO0ks just hate that "INDEED" word dotcha?

LOL! INDEED
pandora
So it would seem. It sends them into a tizzy that's for sure.
Bit Rot
2013-03-02 01:59:31 UTC
Post by pandora
Post by Bit Rot
Post by pandora
Post by Bit Rot
Post by pandora
Post by Bit Rot
Post by pandora
Post by Bit Rot
Post by pandora
In article
Post by pandora
Post by Dick Stuckey
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Bit Rot
[...]
I know eh. Of all the harmless little quips one can make -
the k00kschoose INDEED.
greggie's talking dirty about transvestites, anonypussy and his
preference for donkey sex, kendegda talking dirty with greggie,
and they minge about INDEED...

you can't win these days

:D Care fer another Dance while they go potty mouth on each other? ?
%
2013-03-02 02:10:05 UTC
Post by Bit Rot
Post by pandora
Post by Bit Rot
Post by pandora
Post by Bit Rot
Post by pandora
Post by Bit Rot
Post by pandora
Post by Bit Rot
Post by pandora
In article
you're not even bit rot so blow it out your banana
pandora
2013-03-02 07:20:33 UTC
Post by pandora
Post by Bit Rot
Post by pandora
Post by Bit Rot
Post by pandora
Post by Bit Rot
Post by pandora
Post by Bit Rot
Post by pandora
In article
Absolutely! A oneannatwoannathree and twirl.
Bit Rot
2013-03-02 21:33:30 UTC
Post by pandora
Post by pandora
Post by Bit Rot
Post by pandora
Post by Bit Rot
Post by pandora
Post by Bit Rot
Post by pandora
Post by Bit Rot
Post by pandora
In article
I think we're the first live internet dancers ever.
pandora
2013-03-02 22:05:40 UTC
Post by Bit Rot
Post by pandora
Post by pandora
Post by Bit Rot
Post by pandora
Post by Bit Rot
Post by pandora
Post by Bit Rot
Post by pandora
Post by Bit Rot
Post by pandora
In article
Could be.......
Nadegda
2013-03-03 01:36:57 UTC
Post by pandora
Post by Bit Rot
Post by pandora
Post by pandora
Post by Bit Rot
Post by pandora
Post by Bit Rot
Post by pandora
Post by Bit Rot
Post by pandora
Post by Bit Rot
Post by pandora
In article
Post by pandora
In article
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Bit Rot
[...]
No, I'm pretty sure kooks have been doing the usenet kookdance for at
*least* the past twenty years.

<snicker>

Checkmate 2.0
2013-02-27 20:54:34 UTC
Checkmate!
Post by Bit Rot
Post by pandora
Post by Dick Stuckey
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Bit Rot
no kenSEAMUS on AIOE <smirk>, no sad nads, no andy-poo, no hiway to
heck, no lipska the Cat-chit - a nice interlude all around Usenet
Paul must still be in the fart sack.
^^^^ <snirk>
At least we still have ol' Fakey to keep us amused.
He's still here?
Wouldn't know. I've gots him plonked.
uh oh now ya done it ...LOOL!
now you'll provoke it into spending hours scouring goggle
for _every_ instance of your even mentioning the word plonked.
Oh, and any new cats it missed that might have sneaked into the herd.
The fucking creep emailed me and asked me to send him naked pics of the
Battle Kitten. What a sick freak!
Post by Bit Rot
no m'am, s/h/it doesn't like getting plonked one bit
[like anyone gives a flyin flick]
--
Checkmate
KotAGoR XXXIV
AUK Hammer of Thor award, Feb. 2012
co-winner, Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook,
Line & Sinker award, May 2001
Copyright © 2013
all rights reserved

I'm Checkmate, and I approve this message...

Read what others are saying about Checkmate!

"I keep forgetting you've been doing this for so long that it's easy
for you. I can't wait to piss on your grave."

Uncle Steve

"Did... did you just tell someone to attempt to ROT-13 *numbers*, you
Clueless Newbie of the Month candidate?"

Paul Derbyshire, socked-up as [tor] Phoenix

"Nov. 1 can't come quickly enough for me. I really, REALLY want to put
that little + in the box for your Creepy Candy Coating on the ballot,
so badly my hand is twitching. And I'm sorely tempted to rustle up a
couple dozen sockpuppets and stuff the ballot box just to make
absolutely sure you "win" it, you fucking lech!"

Paul Derbyshire, socked up as Andrew Wilson

"You can sit there all you want and spit out all the denial you can
muster, it still doesn't change the fact that you are the current
king shit of the puppeteers in this group."

-Ragnar

"You have got to be the biggest butt fucking moron in this place.
You use socks and then admit to it? What the fuck is the point?"

-Ragnar, socked-up as "Wildhare"
Bit Rot
2013-03-01 15:44:01 UTC
Post by Checkmate 2.0
Checkmate!
Post by Bit Rot
Post by pandora
Post by Dick Stuckey
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Bit Rot
no kenSEAMUS on AIOE <smirk>, no sad nads, no andy-poo, no hiway to
heck, no lipska the Cat-chit - a nice interlude all around Usenet
Paul must still be in the fart sack.
^^^^ <snirk>
At least we still have ol' Fakey to keep us amused.
He's still here?
Wouldn't know. I've gots him plonked.
uh oh now ya done it ...LOOL!
now you'll provoke it into spending hours scouring goggle
for _every_ instance of your even mentioning the word plonked.
Oh, and any new cats it missed that might have sneaked into the herd.
The fucking creep emailed me and asked me to send him naked pics of the
Battle Kitten. What a sick freak!
Oh s/h/it's a sick freak like you would not believe.
BTW, who is this "Battle Kitten" you speak of ...
great name fer a kitteh.
Checkmate 2.0
2013-03-01 20:32:19 UTC
Checkmate!
Post by Bit Rot
Post by Checkmate 2.0
Checkmate!
Post by Bit Rot
Post by pandora
Post by Dick Stuckey
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Bit Rot
no kenSEAMUS on AIOE <smirk>, no sad nads, no andy-poo, no hiway to
heck, no lipska the Cat-chit - a nice interlude all around Usenet
Paul must still be in the fart sack.
^^^^ <snirk>
At least we still have ol' Fakey to keep us amused.
He's still here?
Wouldn't know. I've gots him plonked.
uh oh now ya done it ...LOOL!
now you'll provoke it into spending hours scouring goggle
for _every_ instance of your even mentioning the word plonked.
Oh, and any new cats it missed that might have sneaked into the herd.
The fucking creep emailed me and asked me to send him naked pics of the
Battle Kitten. What a sick freak!
Oh s/h/it's a sick freak like you would not believe.
BTW, who is this "Battle Kitten" you speak of ...
great name fer a kitteh.
That's my kitty, and she's a bad mutha...

SHUT YER MOUTH!
--

http://youtu.be/kpZhZAr1cQU

Bit Rot
2013-03-01 20:58:27 UTC
Post by Checkmate 2.0
Checkmate!
Post by Bit Rot
Post by Checkmate 2.0
Checkmate!
In article
Post by pandora
Post by Dick Stuckey
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Bit Rot
[...]
dammmmmmmmmn right
SHAFT!
Sn!pe
2013-02-27 20:22:58 UTC
Post by Dick Stuckey
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Bit Rot
no kenSEAMUS on AIOE <smirk>, no sad nads, no andy-poo, no hiway to heck,
no lipska the Cat-chit - a nice interlude all around Usenet
Paul must still be in the fart sack.
^^^^ <snirk>
At least we still have ol' Fakey to keep us amused.
He's still here?
I just checked on another server: yes, as of 7 hours ago. kendegda's
been away for 16 hours and Nadsi for 15 hours - a new AUK record.
[Tor] Andrew Wilson has been MIA for 15 days, but of course we do have
[Tor] Knoxy 2.0 now to make up for that sad loss.

Do you know - I quite miss the Titrarchy already, I do hope they'll all
be back soon. It's ever so quiet here with only Emmett & Co., Scott and
% to keep us amused.
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe <***@notforspam.fsnet.co.uk>

My pet rock Gordon just is.
Checkmate 2.0
2013-02-27 21:22:42 UTC
Checkmate!
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Dick Stuckey
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Bit Rot
no kenSEAMUS on AIOE <smirk>, no sad nads, no andy-poo, no hiway to heck,
no lipska the Cat-chit - a nice interlude all around Usenet
Paul must still be in the fart sack.
^^^^ <snirk>
At least we still have ol' Fakey to keep us amused.
He's still here?
I just checked on another server: yes, as of 7 hours ago. kendegda's
been away for 16 hours and Nadsi for 15 hours - a new AUK record.
[Tor] Andrew Wilson has been MIA for 15 days, but of course we do have
[Tor] Knoxy 2.0 now to make up for that sad loss.
Do you know - I quite miss the Titrarchy already, I do hope they'll all
be back soon. It's ever so quiet here with only Emmett & Co., Scott and
% to keep us amused.
Odd that Nads and Kensi have both been missing for approximately the same
amount of time. Why, you'd almost think... naw, couldn't be.

pandora
2013-02-27 21:24:55 UTC
Post by Checkmate 2.0
Checkmate!
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Dick Stuckey
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Bit Rot
[...]
How *could* you even suggest that.

:-)
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq·
No comments from the Peanut Gallery, please.
Lon Chaney Snr.
2013-02-28 00:03:51 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq·
[trim]
Post by pandora
Post by Checkmate 2.0
Odd that Nads and Kensi have both been missing for
approximately the same amount of time. Why, you'd almost
think... naw, couldn't be.
How *could* you even suggest that.
No comments from the Peanut Gallery, please.
yew got inside information gweggles, a line to the RCMP perhaps?
--
Snailmail Address:
Notre Dame
Opera Box #5
Bit Rot
2013-03-01 15:45:17 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq·
[trim]
Post by pandora
Post by Checkmate 2.0
Odd that Nads and Kensi have both been missing for
approximately the same amount of time. Why, you'd almost
think... naw, couldn't be.
How *could* you even suggest that.
No comments unless you have a Penis please.
Ahhh jayyyzuz Neal.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq·
2013-02-27 21:28:00 UTC
Post by Checkmate 2.0
Odd that Nads and Kensi have both been missing for
approximately the same amount of time. Why, you'd
almost think... naw, couldn't be.
Obsessive and stalking behavior noted! Why, for all you
know Kensi might just be sitting in my lap right now.
Sir Gregory
Lon Chaney Snr.
2013-02-28 00:03:55 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq·
Post by Checkmate 2.0
Odd that Nads and Kensi have both been missing for
approximately the same amount of time. Why, you'd
almost think... naw, couldn't be.
Obsessive and stalking behavior noted! Why, for all you
know Kensi might just be sitting in my lap right now.
oH gweggles, jus' get over your evangelists dreaming already.
you blew that pathway to go shit in a bucket!
--
Snailmail Address:
Notre Dame
Opera Box #5
Dick Stuckey
2013-02-28 00:27:21 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq·
Post by Checkmate 2.0
Odd that Nads and Kensi have both been missing for
approximately the same amount of time. Why, you'd
almost think... naw, couldn't be.
Obsessive and stalking behavior noted! Why, for all you
know Kensi might just be sitting in my lap right now.
You couldn't get Kensi to sit on your lap if you were Santa Claus.
Dick Stuckey
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq·
LOL!
shiny
@}`-,-- *with bells & motley and a tinfoil tiara, G.N.O.M.E #1*
China Blue Clay
2013-02-28 12:38:47 UTC
Post by shiny
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq·
Post by Checkmate 2.0
Odd that Nads and Kensi have both been missing for
approximately the same amount of time. Why, you'd
almost think... naw, couldn't be.
Obsessive and stalking behavior noted! Why, for all you
know Kensi might just be sitting in my lap right now.
does not compute.
You will be tholenated. Resistance is a fruitbowl.
--
My name is Indigo Montoya. \\ Annoying Usenet one post at a time.
You flamed my father. \' At least I can stay in character.
Stop posting that! `/ the void looks into you, and fulfills you.
Sn!pe
2013-02-28 20:19:19 UTC
Post by China Blue Clay
Post by shiny
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq·
Post by Checkmate 2.0
Odd that Nads and Kensi have both been missing for
approximately the same amount of time. Why, you'd
almost think... naw, couldn't be.
Obsessive and stalking behavior noted! Why, for all you
know Kensi might just be sitting in my lap right now.
does not compute.
You will be tholenated. Resistance is a fruitbowl.
Squire Greg does not react well to threats.
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe <***@notforspam.fsnet.co.uk>

My pet rock Gordon just is.
shiny
2013-03-01 02:24:30 UTC
Post by China Blue Clay
Post by shiny
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq·
Post by Checkmate 2.0
Odd that Nads and Kensi have both been missing for
approximately the same amount of time. Why, you'd
almost think... naw, couldn't be.
Obsessive and stalking behavior noted! Why, for all you
know Kensi might just be sitting in my lap right now.
does not compute.
You will be tholenated. Resistance is a fruitbowl.
how does that pertain to ozzy and harriet, bloo person?
@}`-,-- *with bells & motley and a tinfoil tiara, G.N.O.M.E #1*
China Blue Clay
2013-03-01 07:49:43 UTC
Post by shiny
Post by China Blue Clay
Post by shiny
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq·
Post by Checkmate 2.0
Odd that Nads and Kensi have both been missing for
approximately the same amount of time. Why, you'd
almost think... naw, couldn't be.
Obsessive and stalking behavior noted! Why, for all you
know Kensi might just be sitting in my lap right now.
does not compute.
You will be tholenated. Resistance is a fruitbowl.
how does that pertain to ozzy and harriet, bloo person?
http://www.tvguide.com/detail/tv-show.aspx?tvobjectid=203447&more=ucepisodelist&e
pisodeid=602682

Episode Detail: You Can Come Up Now, Mrs. Millikan - Night Gallery
Ozzie and Harriet Nelson as a bungling scientist and his wife, who are pooling
their ineptitude on an experiment in immortality.
shiny
2013-03-02 06:23:48 UTC
Post by China Blue Clay
Post by shiny
Post by China Blue Clay
Post by shiny
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq·
Post by Checkmate 2.0
Odd that Nads and Kensi have both been missing for
approximately the same amount of time. Why, you'd
almost think... naw, couldn't be.
Obsessive and stalking behavior noted! Why, for all you
know Kensi might just be sitting in my lap right now.
does not compute.
You will be tholenated. Resistance is a fruitbowl.
how does that pertain to ozzy and harriet, bloo person?
http://www.tvguide.com/detail/tv-show.aspx?tvobjectid=203447&more=ucepi
sodelist&e pisodeid=602682
Episode Detail: You Can Come Up Now, Mrs. Millikan - Night Gallery
Ozzie and Harriet Nelson as a bungling scientist and his wife, who are
pooling their ineptitude on an experiment in immortality.
ima not clicking that. i admit to being truly a-feared.
@}`-,-- *with bells & motley and a tinfoil tiara, G.N.O.M.E #1*
China Blue Clay
2013-03-02 13:04:19 UTC
Post by shiny
Post by China Blue Clay
Post by shiny
Post by China Blue Clay
Post by shiny
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq·
Post by Checkmate 2.0
Odd that Nads and Kensi have both been missing for
approximately the same amount of time. Why, you'd
almost think... naw, couldn't be.
Obsessive and stalking behavior noted! Why, for all you
know Kensi might just be sitting in my lap right now.
does not compute.
You will be tholenated. Resistance is a fruitbowl.
how does that pertain to ozzy and harriet, bloo person?
http://www.tvguide.com/detail/tv-show.aspx?tvobjectid=203447&more=ucepi
sodelist&e pisodeid=602682
Episode Detail: You Can Come Up Now, Mrs. Millikan - Night Gallery
Ozzie and Harriet Nelson as a bungling scientist and his wife, who are
pooling their ineptitude on an experiment in immortality.
ima not clicking that. i admit to being truly a-feared.
Ozzie is a daft scientist and Harriet is his absent minded wife. Death and
hilarity ensues.
shiny
2013-03-02 19:16:33 UTC
Post by China Blue Clay
Post by shiny
Post by China Blue Clay
Post by shiny
Post by China Blue Clay
Post by shiny
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq·
Post by Checkmate 2.0
Odd that Nads and Kensi have both been missing for
approximately the same amount of time. Why, you'd
almost think... naw, couldn't be.
Obsessive and stalking behavior noted! Why, for all you
know Kensi might just be sitting in my lap right now.
does not compute.
You will be tholenated. Resistance is a fruitbowl.
how does that pertain to ozzy and harriet, bloo person?
http://www.tvguide.com/detail/tv-show.aspx?tvobjectid=203447&more=uc
epi sodelist&e pisodeid=602682
Episode Detail: You Can Come Up Now, Mrs. Millikan - Night Gallery
Ozzie and Harriet Nelson as a bungling scientist and his wife, who
are pooling their ineptitude on an experiment in immortality.
ima not clicking that. i admit to being truly a-feared.
Ozzie is a daft scientist and Harriet is his absent minded wife. Death
and hilarity ensues.
eeek! maybe i should be referring to leave it to beaver, but it didn't
have "os" in it.
@}`-,-- *with bells & motley and a tinfoil tiara, G.N.O.M.E #1*
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler {One Of Four}
2013-02-28 04:52:42 UTC
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt.
<snicker>

Tr!pe, in
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Dick Stuckey
Bit Rot The Bet Welching DonkeyFelcher
Post by Bit Rot
no kenSEAMUS on AIOE <smirk>, no sad nads, no andy-poo, no hiway to heck,
no lipska the Cat-chit - a nice interlude all around Usenet
Paul must still be in the fart sack.
^^^^ <snirk>
At least we still have ol' Fakey to keep us amused.
He's still here?
I just checked on another server: yes, as of 7 hours ago. kendegda's
been away for 16 hours and Nadsi for 15 hours - a new AUK record.
[Tor] Andrew Wilson has been MIA for 15 days, but of course we do have
[Tor] Knoxy 2.0 now to make up for that sad loss.
Damn, Tr!pey old bean, keeping such close tabs on other's
posting habits usually portends an obsession that borders on
the psychotic... at least according to those on your own
side.

Which makes your recent pining for the Tetrarchy yet another
friendly-fire incident for you retards.
Post by Sn!pe
Do you know - I quite miss the Titrarchy already, I do hope they'll all
be back soon. It's ever so quiet here with only Emmett & Co., Scott and
% to keep us amused.
<pssst>

We've not gone anywhere. Watch as we now kick your ass into
the stratosphere, Tr!pe.

<snicker>
--
/\ Properly known as Bill
\ /\ The Monster You Kooks Can't Handle

January 2013 Kook Awards Voting Ballot:

http://alt.usenet.kooks.narkive.com/Yqqcfq4R/official-january-2013-ko0k-awards-voting-ballot-avenge-aaron-swartz-bobo-nomination-also-includes#post1

http://narkive.com/Yqqcfq4R

https://groups.google.com/group/alt.free.newsservers/browse_thread/thread/3aa693834b23e88b/e3f2f94b40d2cd71?hl=en&q=#e3f2f94b40d2cd71

https://groups.google.com/group/alt.free.newsservers/msg/e3f2f94b40d2cd71

http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&A=0&MSGI=%3Ckeha3n%24uap%241%40news.albasani.net%3E

Checkmate 2.0

kensi
2013-02-28 20:22:16 UTC
Post by kensi
Post by Checkmate 2.0
Check out what Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler {One Of Four} just
Whatsamatter, ko0ky? Cat got your tongue?
No, but my tongue's got your cat.

pandora
2013-02-28 22:17:57 UTC
Post by Checkmate 2.0
Checkmate!
Post by Checkmate 2.0
Post by kensi
Whatsamatter, ko0ky? Cat got your tongue?
No, but my tongue's got your cat.
TMI!
Agreed! Kensi isn't that kind of girl! I'm sure for her it's
a strict missionary position and nothing else (except for
her being on top once in a while).
Sir Gregory
Lamey The Cabal Guy
2013-03-01 01:03:29 UTC
On Thu, 28 Feb 2013 17:32:11 -0500, " Sir Gregory Hall, Esq·"
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq·
Post by Checkmate 2.0
Post by kensi
Whatsamatter, ko0ky? Cat got your tongue?
No, but my tongue's got your cat.
TMI!
Agreed! Kensi isn't that kind of girl! I'm sure for her it's
a strict missionary position and nothing else (except for
her being on top once in a while).
She/He/It has been taking it up the ass here for the last month. LOL
--
Usenet lits score:

GIT-R-DONE!

alt.usenet.legends.lamey
AUK Offishal Tinfoil Sombrero award 05/07
Sweetness Seal Of Approval #3
#20 Usenet asshole
#6 Lits Slut
#9 Cog in the AUK Hate Machine
<Approved by Lionel>
#11 Most posting trolls/hunters/flonkers 2007
#1 Disenfranchised AUK Kookologist.
#1 AUK Galactic Killfile Award
< we all know how well that works...LOL >
Co-inventer of the "Prongtard Yap-Dog Award"
<working on one of them specheel AUK awards>
St. Lamey - Patron Saint Of Bridges, Underpasses and Caves
*First FAVW for the "holiday"*
Offishal owner of the fake FNVWs Kensi,Nads and his other socks.
Fully-automatic foot bullet award for them all.

< This space for rent >
Tony Rawlings
2013-03-01 04:51:27 UTC
Tsk tsk.
Bit Rot
2013-03-01 15:47:54 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq·
Post by Checkmate 2.0
Post by kensi
Whatsamatter, ko0ky? Cat got your tongue?
No, but my tongue's got your cat.
TMI!
Agreed! Kensi isn't that kind of girl! I'm sure for her it's
a strict missionary position and nothing else (except for
her being on top once in a while).
She/He/It has been taking it up the ass here for the last month. LOL
*Eeesh*, chopsticks, finger puppets and now this^ -
what else as Paul got rammed up there?

roxkin' battle siggie Lamester, just-a-rockin' !
Dick Stuckey
2013-03-01 04:43:35 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq·
Post by Checkmate 2.0
Post by kensi
Whatsamatter, ko0ky? Cat got your tongue?
No, but my tongue's got your cat.
TMI!
Agreed! Kensi isn't that kind of girl! I'm sure for her it's
a strict missionary position and nothing else (except for
her being on top once in a while).
I'd like her on top so I could shove my finger up her butt when she was
coming.
Dick Stuckey
Checkmate 2.0
2013-03-01 07:00:23 UTC
Checkmate!
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq·
Post by Checkmate 2.0
Post by kensi
Whatsamatter, ko0ky? Cat got your tongue?
No, but my tongue's got your cat.
TMI!
Agreed! Kensi isn't that kind of girl! I'm sure for her it's
a strict missionary position and nothing else (except for
her being on top once in a while).
If only she'd shave her munky...

Checkmate 2.0
2013-03-01 06:59:41 UTC
Checkmate!
Post by Checkmate 2.0
Checkmate!
Post by kensi
Post by Checkmate 2.0
Check out what Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler {One Of Four} just
Whatsamatter, ko0ky? Cat got your tongue?
No, but my tongue's got your cat.
TMI!
Ain't nuthin' wrong with a good tongue lashing once in awhile.

Nadegda
2013-03-01 00:39:47 UTC
Warning! Always make ANSI approved safety giggles when reading posts by
Stalemate!
Post by kensi
Post by Checkmate 2.0
Check out what Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler {One Of Four} just
Post by kensi
Post by Checkmate 2.0
Check out what Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler {One Of Four} just
Whatsamatter, ko0ky? Cat got your tongue?
No, but my tongue's got your cat.
Dogs *and* cats, kooky? Wow, you're really quite ... adventurous ... ehm.
NOMINATION: Stalemate for the Squicky Kink Award, though it's probably
not going to get seconded in time.
Denied

#20 Usenet asshole
#6 Lits Slut
#9 Cog in the AUK Hate Machine
<Approved by Lionel>
#11 Most posting trolls/hunters/flonkers 2007
#1 Disenfranchised AUK Kookologist.
#1 AUK Galactic Killfile Award

< This space for rent >
[Tor] Ashley Johnson
2013-03-01 01:09:22 UTC
Post by kensi
Post by Checkmate 2.0
Check out what Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler {One Of Four} just
Whatsamatter, ko0ky? Cat got your tongue?
No, but my tongue's got your cat.
Dogs *and* cats, kooky? Wow, you're really quite ... adventurous ... ehm.
NOMINATION: Stalemate for the Squicky Kink Award, though it's probably
not going to get seconded in time.
Denied
Both of you are wrong.

In other words: Seconded.

P.S. That's really, really gross, Checkmate.
Lamey The Cabal Guy
2013-03-01 01:48:50 UTC
Post by kensi
Post by Checkmate 2.0
Check out what Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler {One Of Four} just
Whatsamatter, ko0ky? Cat got your tongue?
No, but my tongue's got your cat.
Dogs *and* cats, kooky? Wow, you're really quite ... adventurous ... ehm.
NOMINATION: Stalemate for the Squicky Kink Award, though it's probably
not going to get seconded in time.
Denied
Both of you are wrong.
In other words: Seconded.
P.S. That's really, really gross, Checkmate.
NUll and void Paulina

#20 Usenet asshole
#6 Lits Slut
#9 Cog in the AUK Hate Machine
<Approved by Lionel>
#11 Most posting trolls/hunters/flonkers 2007
#1 Disenfranchised AUK Kookologist.
#1 AUK Galactic Killfile Award

< This space for rent >
kensi
2013-03-01 02:03:18 UTC
Post by [Tor] Ashley Johnson
Post by Lamey The Cabal Guy
Post by Nadegda
Post by Checkmate 2.0
No, but my tongue's got your cat.
Dogs *and* cats, kooky? Wow, you're really quite ... adventurous ... ehm.
NOMINATION: Stalemate for the Squicky Kink Award, though it's probably
not going to get seconded in time.
Denied
Both of you are wrong.
In other words: Seconded.
P.S. That's really, really gross, Checkmate.
Second accepted and recorded. Welcome back, Ashley.

Pay no attention to Lamey; he's just a butthurt k00k that is
psychologically unable to accept the legitimacy of the awards, or he'd
have to acknowledge his own substantial collection of them.

*snicker*
"A clue, a clue. My kingdom for a clue!!!!" ~Gweggles,
in an uncommon moment of self-awareness.
Lamey The Cabal Guy
2013-03-01 02:19:51 UTC
On Thu, 28 Feb 2013 21:03:18 -0500, kensi
Post by kensi
Post by [Tor] Ashley Johnson
Post by Lamey The Cabal Guy
Post by kensi
Pay no attention to Lamey; he's just a butthurt k00k that is
psychologically unable to accept the legitimacy of the awards, or he'd
have to acknowledge his own substantial collection of them.
Telling lies will get you nowhere, accept the fact that you are a
fake, a noob and declared an official kook by the real FNVW.

LOL

#20 Usenet asshole
#6 Lits Slut
#9 Cog in the AUK Hate Machine
<Approved by Lionel>
#11 Most posting trolls/hunters/flonkers 2007
#1 Disenfranchised AUK Kookologist.
#1 AUK Galactic Killfile Award

< This space for rent >
Dick Stuckey
2013-03-01 04:40:44 UTC
Post by kensi
Post by [Tor] Ashley Johnson
Post by Lamey The Cabal Guy
Post by kensi
Pay no attention to Lamey; he's just a butthurt k00k that is
psychologically unable to accept the legitimacy of the awards, or he'd
have to acknowledge his own substantial collection of them.
Telling lies will get you nowhere, accept the fact that you are a
fake, a noob and declared an official kook by the real FNVW.
LOL
I'de like to add that welcoming your own socks back is also frowned upon.
Dick Stuckey
Nadegda
Proof, kook?
Dick Stuckey
Dick Stuckey
Bit Rot
hi Paul
Dick Stuckey
Dick Stuckey
Checkmate 2.0
2013-03-01 07:01:13 UTC
Checkmate!
Post by kensi
Post by Checkmate 2.0
Check out what Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler {One Of Four} just
Whatsamatter, ko0ky? Cat got your tongue?
No, but my tongue's got your cat.
Dogs *and* cats, kooky? Wow, you're really quite ... adventurous ... ehm.
NOMINATION: Stalemate for the Squicky Kink Award, though it's probably
not going to get seconded in time.
Probably not, but there's always next month.

2013-03-01 06:06:42 UTC
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt.
<snicker>
On 28/02/2013 2:56 PM, The Fat Retarded Drug-Addicted Chimp
Post by Checkmate 2.0
Check out what Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler {One Of
Whatsamatter, ko0ky? Cat got your tongue?
That makes 11 times Chimpy's self-spanked by replying to a
post that didn't meet his kooky requirements for replying
to.

I really put the kibosh on him, ran him to ground and made
him go into hiding. But he's *so* kooky he can't help but
yell "YOOO-HOO! PAY ATTENTION TO ME!" from his hiding
place... which sort of defeats the purpose.

He's stooopud like that.

<snicker>
Sn!pe
2013-02-28 20:22:26 UTC
Wannabe Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler {One Of Four} (Fakey)
<***@altusenetkooks.xxx> wrote:

[...]
Post by Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler {One Of Four}
Post by Sn!pe
Do you know - I quite miss the Titrarchy already, I do hope they'll all
be back soon. It's ever so quiet here with only Emmett & Co., Scott and
% to keep us amused.
<pssst>
We've not gone anywhere. Watch as we now kick your ass into
the stratosphere, Tr!pe.
<snicker>
Mmm-hmm, 15 hours and counting. Will I need breathing apparatus?
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe <***@notforspam.fsnet.co.uk>

My pet rock Gordon just is.
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler {One Of Four}
2013-03-01 06:06:33 UTC

Post by Sn!pe
Will I need breathing apparatus?
Only if you're going near Shiny Netkkkop's cootch.
Bring 500 feet of climbing rope... you'll need it.

<snicker>
Checkmate 2.0

Janithor
What happened to Fred?
Dick Stuckey
2013-02-28 00:18:25 UTC
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Checkmate 2.0
Checkmate!
Post by Bit Rot
no kenSEAMUS on AIOE <smirk>, no sad nads, no andy-poo, no hiway to heck,
no lipska the Cat-chit - a nice interlude all around Usenet
Paul must still be in the fart sack.
^^^^ <snirk>
Maybe he died.
What happened to Fred?
He married Ethyl.
Dick Stuckey
China Blue Clay
2013-02-28 12:43:14 UTC
Post by Dick Stuckey
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Checkmate 2.0
Checkmate!
Post by Bit Rot
no kenSEAMUS on AIOE <smirk>, no sad nads, no andy-poo, no hiway to heck,
no lipska the Cat-chit - a nice interlude all around Usenet
Paul must still be in the fart sack.
^^^^ <snirk>
Maybe he died.
What happened to Fred?
He married Ethyl.
There's always been Ethanol:
'Jackoff, wake up! You've got to shave your tongue now.'
Nadegda
Obsess much?
Sn!pe
2013-02-28 20:22:58 UTC
Post by Nadegda
Post by Bit Rot
no kenSEAMUS on AIOE <smirk>, no sad nads, no andy-poo, no hiway to
heck, no lipska the Cat-chit - a nice interlude all around Usenet
Paul must still be in the fart sack.
^^^^ <snirk>
Obsess much?
Fart much, Paul?
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe <***@notforspam.fsnet.co.uk>

My pet rock Gordon just is.
Dick Stuckey
2013-03-01 04:44:36 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Nadegda
Post by Bit Rot
no kenSEAMUS on AIOE <smirk>, no sad nads, no andy-poo, no hiway to
heck, no lipska the Cat-chit - a nice interlude all around Usenet
Paul must still be in the fart sack.
^^^^ <snirk>
Obsess much?
Fart much, Paul?
Only when Ian pulls it out.
Dick Stuckey
Bit Rot
2013-03-01 15:50:24 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq·
Post by Bit Rot
no kenSEAMUS on AIOE <smirk>, no sad nads, no andy-poo, no hiway to
heck, no lipska the Cat-chit - a nice interlude all around Usenet
Paul must still be in the fart sack.
^^^^ <snirk>
Obsess
yea ya do ...