and guess who
๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒˆJen๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒˆ Dershmender ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿถ็ฌ›๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒˆ
2021-10-09 20:19:02 UTC
albatr0ss was?

FFS, these boomers need to get fucking laid or something.

are they so incel now that even the suckyfucky massage place can't get
them off? maybe they need to look rilly hard at images of mine and
focus on the lip area to RILLY get their rocks off?

"4 out of 5 pet rocks" won't comment on this poast...

On Sun, 30 May 2021 12:23:08 +0000 (UTC), LO AND BEHOLD; Red Elephant
<***@yourbusiness.com> determined that the following was of great
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<s9003c$6mc$***@gioia.aioe.org>:

โœก That Jen creature is still gone? HAHAHAAH Love it Fucking gender
queers
โœก
โœก https://ibb.co/HKHGK5z https://ibb.co/fFK3bMT
https://ibb.co/TtBrHtY
--
[THIS POAST HAS PASSED TRIMCHECKยฎ VALIDATION]

THIS SPACE FOR RENT

-

"Also, it makes you look intellectually weak if you constantly spout
derogatory opinions about people, but can never back any of them up
with valid reasons. In alt.checkmate, someone will challenge that every
time." - _The Most Ironic Thing Ever Said_ by Checkmate in
<***@news.alt.net>

-

"Starting with the World's Ugliest Chimp, Maxine Waters. That bitch is
hideous! It's no wonder "she always mad," to put it ebonically." -
Checkmate "looking intellectually weak" (and racist AF) in
<***@news.alt.net>

-

"Subject: THE GREAT MASK MYTH... UNMASKED" - Checkmate the anti-masker
in https://groups.google.com/g/alt.checkmate/c/ROknxOsPeEE/m/I-
cujRAzBQAJ

-

"Conservatives aren't looking for a war. Libtards are planning one, and
it
starts with the cowardly antifa punks who dress in black, cover their
faces, wear helmets, and surround elderly citizens, poking them with
metal-tipped umbrellas. You know, like fascists." - another borken
prediction from Checkmate (umbrella guy was later found to be a
fascist) in <***@news.alt.net>

-

"It will always be with you. Why do you think I hate those bastards as
much as I do? I've been watching a lecture series on the history of the
muzzies... many hour's worth, in fact, and the muzzies have been that
way for thousands of years. It's in their culture. Every few hundred
years, they try to invade Europe or some other region nearby, and have
to be beaten back. They just need to be eliminated to whatever extent
that's possible. You can't kill ideas completely, but you can set them
back a few generations when necessary.

One important distinction between islam and christianity, is both
religions have historically used their "beliefs" as a means to control
the ignorant Unwashed Masses, only Western civilization became educated
enough to take that power away from the clergy. The muzzies like their
citizens to remain dumb, brainwashed, and obedient. That's why the
radical ones are nearly all from The Land That Time Forgot. They're
still stuck back in the fourteenth century, and suffer from the
delusional notion that they're going to drag the rest of the world back
there with them. As I see it, there's only one solution to that
problem, and it's the same one we use to rid ourselves of rats,
cockroaches, and other vermin." - Checkmate said this psycho lunatic
shit in <***@news.altopia.com>

-

"What you see happening in Europe now... defiant muzzies openly
proclaiming that they have no desire to "assimilate" or co-exist with
Europeans, and stating that their objective is to turn all of Europe
into a muzzie dominated region under sharia law, is the harbinger of
what they have planned for the US. To what extent they'll be
successful with that here can be debated, but should not be
underestimated. I wish I could share your optimism in that regard, but
I don't.

Terror attacks are only one page out of the muzzie play book. They
serve more as a distraction. The real goal is occupation, and that's
already well underway. They've got that frog pretty well boiled in
Europe now, and they're getting bolder by the day. The longer the
Europeans wait to do something about it, the harder it's going to be TO
do anything about it. It may already be too late IMO. This is going
to get real messy in a hurry." - Checkmate crying about some bullshit
about muslims in europe that's he's convinced himself is true.

-

"Bitches don't get to use the Pussy Card when they initiate an
assault." - Cuckmate the Wonder Klown in
<***@news.alt.net>

-

"Thanks to muzzies and their apologist-enablers like puppy whistle,
this seems to be the new norm in the world. It's spreading like a
cancer, and it's time we admit we're at war with pure evil. We need to
put an end to this muzzie plague, or life on Earth is going to become
pure hell everywhere. We need to get these people out of every
civilized country, and there's only one way to do it. IOW, we have to
become like them, with an emphasis on expediency over cruelty." - Herr
Fuhrer Checkmate (of alt.checkmate)

-

"Pussy Willow has just proven that Trump's crackdown on previously
unenforced immigration policies is working. We'll deal with the
domestic terrorists as needed, but we don't need to be letting the
muzzie terrorists get a foothold in our country too. One need only
look at what they're doing in Europe right now to know we're doing the
right thing by keeping them out, which is our right and our duty. -
Checkmate (#1 pussy willow fan)

-

-

STOP! (janithor time.):

i hope his sails weren't torn asunder with words on a screen, or
somesuch, but also i hope that his pain is not as bad as the murderguy
who got hit with a skateboard. - anynonymous

-

"If I have a complaint about the (Southern Poverty) Law Center's
description (of the alt-right movement), it is the phrase "heavy use of
social media," which implies the alt-right is a real-world movement
which uses a lot of social media. This is backwards: it is an online
movement which occasionally appears in the real world. Where it gets
punched." - Jason Rhode

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." -
"Checkmate, DoW #1" <***@The.Edge> proves for us that white
males are violent in Message-ID:
<***@news.altopia.com>

-

"I wasn't even aware that I HAD a religion. I'm pretty-much against all
of The Big Three, but the muzzies are at the top of the list." -
Checkmate

-

"Such "places of worship" are terrorist breeding grounds, as has been
proven on many occasions. Please refrain from morphing out of my
killfile." - Checkmate on his belief that all Mosques are where
terrorists are.

-

"Is Pussy Willow saying you're a bigger nazi puke than me? You didn't
even suggest that maybe we ought to burn down all the mosques. This
just isn't fair!" - Checkmate admits to suggesting burning down
mosques.

-

"The world IS shit, and getting closer to hitting the fan every day.
We'll be at war before the end of this decade, and nearly everybody
already knows it." - Checkmate teh war hawk, in 2017

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007
Putting the Awards Out of Order to Screw With the OCD Fuckheads, March
2016
Checkmate
2021-10-09 22:37:43 UTC
Checkmate.

On Sat, 09 Oct 2021 15:19:02 -0500, ??????????Jen?????????? Dershmender
Subject: and guess who
Newsgroups: alt.checkmate, alt.free.newsservers, alt.usenet.kooks
albatr0ss was?
Don't know, don't care. Why do you keep double posting like a clueless n00b?
--
Checkmate ยฎ
Copyright ยฉ 2021

Footloose!

Kensi, "doing a little victory dance"

kensi." -Nadegda

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017
2021-10-09 22:49:26 UTC
On Sat, 9 Oct 2021 15:37:43 -0700, LO AND BEHOLD; The Pathetic
Anti-Muslim Wannabe Homegrown Terrorist who is too cowardly to reply to
me anymore and is cowering in his boogaloo-boi bunker Posting as "๐Ÿ’ฉ
<***@gmail.com>" determined that the following was of great
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<***@usnews.blocknews.net>:

=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=Warning!AlwayswearANSIapprovedsafetygoggleswhenreadingpostsby
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=๐Ÿ’ฉ.
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=OnSat,09Oct202115:19:02-0500,??????????Jen??????????Dershmender
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=????????????????????hadtheaudacitytosaythefollowing:
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?==?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=Subject:andguesswhoFrom:??????????Jen??????????Dershmender
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?==?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=????????????????????<***@127.0.0.1>Newsgroups:alt.checkmate,
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?==?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=alt.free.newsservers,alt.usenet.kooksalbatr0sswas?
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=Don'tknow,don'tcare.Whydoyoukeepdoublepostinglikeaclueless
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=n00b?
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=

my poast dint go thru.

"โˆš? out of 0 pet rocks" can't DIVISION BY ZERO...
--
[THIS POAST HAS PASSED TRIMCHECKยฎ VALIDATION]

Jen Dershmender hilariously commenting on the disheveled shuffling of Checkmate <***@gmail.com> (of alt.checkmate) in https://groups.google.com/g/alt.checkmate/c/JoB2cpB9gZA/m/RaHcHEcaBAAJ :

"he's always making lemons out of lemonade. for instance: when your novelty newsfroup gets dropped from two servers due to abuse you could have stopped instead of sit on the sidelines cheering with the pom-poms and pleated skirt, you gotta look on the bright side."

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.checkmate/c/ncxChBuKYgA/m/gcMJCBD3CAAJ
gh0stanon
Apr 15, 2021, 9:47:18 PM
lol sorry about that. fun times though
--
+++>> gh0stAnon <<+++
cloakn3kcia4pnos.onion port 6697 ssl

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.checkmate/c/DbfQkL2tXwo/m/Mi-ALXYjBQAJ
luv
Aug 16, 2021, 3:25:54 PM
Me and my crew are looking for more peeps throughout the country to join our organization
for mayhem and mischief purposes. If you join you will need to meet personally with one
of our members to be thouroughly vetted. Some of the things you can expect to have to do
may include things like protesting an area, visiting with someone, etc..

If interested, email ***@protonmail dot com

Cr4ck3d Kl0wn
Janithor
2021-10-10 01:38:06 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Newsgroups: alt.checkmate, alt.free.newsservers, alt.usenet.kooks
albatr0ss was?
Don't know, don't care. Why do you keep double posting like a clueless n00b?
There's an award for that, ya know.

*cough*

Just sayin'.
--
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or
prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of