Immigrants Are Not the Driving Force of Pandemic
Nadegda
2021-10-04 23:45:22 UTC
On Mon, 04 Oct 2021 10:12:28 -0500, ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒˆJen๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒˆ
there's a reason that we don't have unqualified persons of your particular
mental caliber in charge of anything significantly important.
Except apparently we do, specifically somewhere at Facebook.

<sigh>
--
FNVWe Nadegda

"By all means, compare these shitheads to Nazis. Again and again. I'm with
you." -- Mike Godwin, Aug 13, 2017, 8:03 PM
Checkmate admits that, for all intents and purposes, he carries a teddy
bear in public: <***@news.alt.net>
vallor
2021-10-05 00:51:03 UTC
Post by Nadegda
On Mon, 04 Oct 2021 10:12:28 -0500, ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒˆJen๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒˆ
there's a reason that we don't have unqualified persons of your
particular mental caliber in charge of anything significantly
important.
Except apparently we do, specifically somewhere at Facebook.
<sigh>
Indeed, have you heard about what happened?

I have a partial narrative somewhere, but basically when they screwed the pooch with a BGP update,
they lost all their connectivity (as well as the ability to fix things from the same tool). Even door locks
were affected. Their DNS _registry_ went down.

What a mess!
-v
%
it didn't bother me at all
Checkmate
2021-10-05 19:12:03 UTC
Checkmate.
Post by vallor
Post by Nadegda
On Mon, 04 Oct 2021 10:12:28 -0500, ??????????Jen??????????
there's a reason that we don't have unqualified persons of your
particular mental caliber in charge of anything significantly
important.
Except apparently we do, specifically somewhere at Facebook.
<sigh>
Indeed, have you heard about what happened?
I have a partial narrative somewhere, but basically when they screwed the pooch with a BGP update,
they lost all their connectivity (as well as the ability to fix things from the same tool). Even door locks
were affected. Their DNS _registry_ went down.
What a mess!
Now, if only Facebook would crawl up Zuckerberg's ass and go supernova...
--
Checkmate ยฎ
Copyright ยฉ 2021

Footloose!