some questions about smm RFD
Woodchuck Bill
2006-06-06 16:08:51 UTC
On Tue, 6 Jun 2006 12:40:52 -0000, Bret Schaffer
The proponents of smm are discussing a couple of ideas and I would
like some input from news.groups.
We've discussed various ideas, but I don't recall having discussed
either of the following.
Gee, Jayne's making stuff up again. What a shocker.
Somebody's lying to us - either Jayne or Bret. Probably Jayne, since she
hasn't denied Bret's charges.
--
Bill

Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker Award, October 2005
Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker Award, February 2006
Bret Schaffer
2006-06-06 17:36:02 UTC
Post by Woodchuck Bill
On Tue, 6 Jun 2006 12:40:52 -0000, Bret Schaffer
The proponents of smm are discussing a couple of ideas and I would
like some input from news.groups.
We've discussed various ideas, but I don't recall having discussed
either of the following.
Gee, Jayne's making stuff up again. What a shocker.
Somebody's lying to us - either Jayne or Bret. Probably Jayne, since she
hasn't denied Bret's charges.
Clarification:

Jayne did send one email to the rest of us proponents, precisely ten
minutes before she made the original Usenet post at the top of this
thread, in which she described *her* ideas for A) Annual reviews for
SMM by a third party, and B) Working on the future SMM FAQ before the
group is created. When I wrote the text above, I hadn't read Jayne's
email yet. The first time I read anything about either of these ideas
was in news.groups, not in any previous discussions among the
proponents, and that's why I originally responded in the manner which I
did.

Are you in agreement with this account of what happened, Jayne?

Hopefully now, we can move on to the meat and potatoes of this RFD, now
that this bare-bones RFD has been officially published in NAN. :-)
Sharon B
2006-06-06 18:41:09 UTC
On Tue, 6 Jun 2006 17:36:02 -0000, Bret Schaffer
Post by Bret Schaffer
Post by Woodchuck Bill
[...]
Part of the meat and potatoes is the trustworthiness of the proponent.

Jayne has been caught multiple times misrepresenting--and now, bald
faced lying. Her sending one email does not a discussion make--and
I've already lost count of how many times the /only/ proponent with a
posting history has misrepresented things in this ng just in the last
month.

"The proponents of smm are discussing a couple of ideas and I would
like some input from news.groups." in no way equals "Jayne did send
one email to the rest of us proponents, precisely ten minutes before
she made the original Usenet post at the top of this thread"

The rest of y'all are apparently "Stealth Proponents", socking up for
this proposal so no one knows who you really are.

You, for example, could be Bob the Rape Advocate or Hot Frog the Rape
Advocate for all any of us know....or, you could be an AUK-er. I
wouldn't put it past one of y'all to be the current scourge of Usenet,
Steve "Bowtie" Young.
Daedalus
2006-06-06 19:04:52 UTC
Post by Bret Schaffer
Post by Woodchuck Bill
[...]
I thought of that too.
Post by Sharon B
or, you could be an AUK-er.
That sounds familiar...*giggle*
Post by Sharon B
wouldn't put it past one of y'all to be the current scourge of Usenet,
Steve "Bowtie" Young.
None of the stealth proponents seem stupid enough, but you could be
right.

Jade
Brian Mailman
2006-06-07 01:33:44 UTC
Post by Daedalus
Post by Sharon B
or, you could be an AUK-er.
That sounds familiar...*giggle*
I see a Jeff Foxworthy-type routine coming up....

..... and YOU.... could be... an AUK-er"

B/
Daedalus
2006-06-07 12:22:03 UTC
On Tue, 06 Jun 2006 18:33:44 -0700, Brian Mailman
Post by Brian Mailman
Post by Daedalus
Post by Sharon B
or, you could be an AUK-er.
That sounds familiar...*giggle*
I see a Jeff Foxworthy-type routine coming up....
..... and YOU.... could be... an AUK-er"
B/
If you have seperate email folders for organizing death threats,
lawsuits and spiritual curses, you might be an AUKer.

Jade
Kali
2006-06-07 12:33:18 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>, posted
Wed, 07 Jun 2006 08:22:03 -0400, Daedalus ***@net-kooks.org
says...
Post by Brian Mailman
Post by Daedalus
Post by Sharon B
or, you could be an AUK-er.
That sounds familiar...*giggle*
I see a Jeff Foxworthy-type routine coming up....
..... and YOU.... could be... an AUK-er"
B/
If you have seperate email folders for organizing death threats,
lawsuits and spiritual curses, you might be an AUKer.
If you keep a bottle of Windex and a roll of paper towels next
to your computer, you might be an AUKer.
--
Reason can answer questions, but imagination has to ask them.
- Ralph Gerard
K. A. Cannon
2006-06-07 13:33:10 UTC
Post by Kali
says...
Post by Brian Mailman
Post by Daedalus
Post by Sharon B
or, you could be an AUK-er.
That sounds familiar...*giggle*
I see a Jeff Foxworthy-type routine coming up....
..... and YOU.... could be... an AUK-er"
B/
If you have seperate email folders for organizing death threats,
lawsuits and spiritual curses, you might be an AUKer.
If you keep a bottle of Windex and a roll of paper towels next
to your computer, you might be an AUKer.
If you have an extensive collection of recorded telephone death
threats, you might be an AUK'er.
--
K. A. Cannon
kcannon at insurgent dot org

"It's astounding, time is fleeting
Madness takes its toll
But listen closely, not for very much longer
I've got to keep control"
-The Time Warp - Rocky Horror Picture Show
Lionel
2006-06-07 13:36:17 UTC
On Wed, 07 Jun 2006 09:33:10 -0400, K. A. Cannon
Post by K. A. Cannon
Post by Kali
says...
Post by Brian Mailman
Post by Daedalus
Post by Sharon B
or, you could be an AUK-er.
That sounds familiar...*giggle*
I see a Jeff Foxworthy-type routine coming up....
..... and YOU.... could be... an AUK-er"
B/
If you have seperate email folders for organizing death threats,
lawsuits and spiritual curses, you might be an AUKer.
If you keep a bottle of Windex and a roll of paper towels next
to your computer, you might be an AUKer.
If you have an extensive collection of recorded telephone death
threats, you might be an AUK'er.
If you've lost count of how many nutbags have vowed to 'destroy' your
home newsgroup, you might be an AUK'er.
Daedalus
2006-06-07 13:57:15 UTC
Post by Lionel
On Wed, 07 Jun 2006 09:33:10 -0400, K. A. Cannon
Post by K. A. Cannon
Post by Kali
says...
Post by Brian Mailman
Post by Daedalus
Post by Sharon B
or, you could be an AUK-er.
That sounds familiar...*giggle*
I see a Jeff Foxworthy-type routine coming up....
..... and YOU.... could be... an AUK-er"
B/
If you have seperate email folders for organizing death threats,
lawsuits and spiritual curses, you might be an AUKer.
If you keep a bottle of Windex and a roll of paper towels next
to your computer, you might be an AUKer.
If you have an extensive collection of recorded telephone death
threats, you might be an AUK'er.
If you've lost count of how many nutbags have vowed to 'destroy' your
home newsgroup, you might be an AUK'er.
If you've ever been accused of, spying for the government, being a
minion of Satan or working for the aliens, you might be an AUKer.

Jade
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2006-06-07 14:36:02 UTC
Post by Daedalus
Post by Lionel
On Wed, 07 Jun 2006 09:33:10 -0400, K. A. Cannon
Post by K. A. Cannon
Post by Kali
says...
Post by Brian Mailman
Post by Daedalus
Post by Sharon B
or, you could be an AUK-er.
That sounds familiar...*giggle*
I see a Jeff Foxworthy-type routine coming up....
..... and YOU.... could be... an AUK-er"
B/
If you have seperate email folders for organizing death threats,
lawsuits and spiritual curses, you might be an AUKer.
If you keep a bottle of Windex and a roll of paper towels next
to your computer, you might be an AUKer.
If you have an extensive collection of recorded telephone death
threats, you might be an AUK'er.
If you've lost count of how many nutbags have vowed to 'destroy' your
home newsgroup, you might be an AUK'er.
If you've ever been accused of, spying for the government, being a
minion of Satan or working for the aliens, you might be an AUKer.
If you've ever been threatened with a citizens arrest while dining on
scrumptious crab wontons at PF Changs, you might be an AUKer.
--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in
dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.
activities." - Wollmann fucks up yet another prediction.
Lionel
2006-06-07 17:06:51 UTC
On Wed, 7 Jun 2006 14:36:02 +0000 (UTC), Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by Daedalus
Post by Lionel
On Wed, 07 Jun 2006 09:33:10 -0400, K. A. Cannon
Post by K. A. Cannon
Post by Kali
says...
Post by Brian Mailman
Post by Daedalus
Post by Sharon B
[...]
If ever been told that you are personally responsible for the Imminent
Death of Usenet, you might be an AUK'er.
Daedalus
2006-06-07 17:14:49 UTC
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by Daedalus
Post by Lionel
On Wed, 07 Jun 2006 09:33:10 -0400, K. A. Cannon
Post by K. A. Cannon
Post by Kali
says...
Post by Brian Mailman
Post by Daedalus
Post by Sharon B
[...]
If you thik the last place aliens, prophets and second coming Jesus
would show up is usenet, you might be an AUKer.

Jade
Lionel
2006-06-07 17:33:40 UTC
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by Daedalus
Post by Lionel
On Wed, 07 Jun 2006 09:33:10 -0400, K. A. Cannon
Post by K. A. Cannon
Post by Kali
says...
Post by Brian Mailman
Post by Daedalus
Post by Sharon B
[...]
If you can spot a kook's new sock puppet in under 5 seconds, & name
the owner 30, you might be an AUK'er.
Bob Officer
2006-06-07 19:01:20 UTC
Post by Lionel
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by Daedalus
Post by Lionel
On Wed, 07 Jun 2006 09:33:10 -0400, K. A. Cannon
Post by K. A. Cannon
Post by Kali
says...
Post by Brian Mailman
Post by Daedalus
Post by Sharon B
[...]
If you consider every article on usenet as having a potential C&C
prefix on the subject header, you might be an AUK'er.
Ak'toh'di
Kali
2006-06-07 23:31:46 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>, posted
Wed, 07 Jun 2006 12:01:20 -0700, Bob Officer bobofficers@
127.0.0.7 says...
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Lionel
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by Daedalus
Post by Lionel
On Wed, 07 Jun 2006 09:33:10 -0400, K. A. Cannon
Post by K. A. Cannon
Post by Kali
says...
Post by Brian Mailman
Post by Daedalus
Post by Sharon B
[...]
If you've ever been been served a Poast Toasty Gag Order,
threatened to be locked up in a 72-hour hold, or been accused of
violating another poster's human rights to use the telephone,
you might be an AUKer.
--
Reason can answer questions, but imagination has to ask them.
- Ralph Gerard
Art Deco
2006-06-07 23:50:45 UTC
Post by Kali
127.0.0.7 says...
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Lionel
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by Daedalus
Post by Lionel
On Wed, 07 Jun 2006 09:33:10 -0400, K. A. Cannon
Post by K. A. Cannon
Post by Kali
says...
Post by Brian Mailman
Post by Daedalus
Post by Sharon B
[...]
If you've ever been accused on usenet of "identity theft", you might be
an AUK'er.
--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Saucerheads in alt.astronomy

"And without accurate measuring techniques, how can they even
*call* quantum theory a "scientific" one? How can it possibly
be referred to as a "fundamental branch of physics"?"
-- Painsnuh the Lamer

"Well, orientals moved to the U.S. and did amazingly well on
their own, and the races are related (brown)."
-- "Honest" John pontificates on racial purity

"Significant new ideas have rarely come from the ranks of
the establishment."
-- Double-A on technology development
Chadwick Stone©
2006-06-08 00:35:25 UTC
Post by Art Deco
Post by Kali
127.0.0.7 says...
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Lionel
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by Daedalus
On Tue, 06 Jun 2006 18:33:44 -0700, Brian Mailman
Post by Brian Mailman
On Tue, 06 Jun 2006 14:41:09 -0400, Sharon B
Post by Sharon B
[...]
If you've ever been accused of being part of GANGS ON THE INTERNET, you
might be an AUK'er.
--
Skepticult® Member# 581-00504-208
ChadwickStone at Gmail dot com
Hammer of Thor, March 2005
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2006-06-08 00:52:33 UTC
Post by Chadwick Stone©
Post by Art Deco
Post by Kali
127.0.0.7 says...
On Thu, 08 Jun 2006 03:33:40 +1000, in soc.men, Lionel
Post by Lionel
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by Sharon B
[...]
If you've ever been sued for asking an astrolger for evidence, you might
be an AUK'er.
--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in
dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.
Winner of the 8/2000 & 2/2003 HL&S award & July 2005 Hammer of Thor.
Winning Trainer - Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle - Dec. 2005
Fanatic Legions Distinguished Service Citation - 2 FL Unit Commendations
"Like a child embarrased in front of the class, you try to make the
threatening thing a "funny thing", so as not to have to face just how
incompetant and fearful you yourself really are." - Edmo demonstrating
his incompetance and fear.
Michael Baldwin, Bruce
No, that just means you're a luser, Cujoak.
Michael Baldwin, Bruce
2006-06-08 08:26:57 UTC
Post by Brian Mailman
Post by Daedalus
Post by Sharon B
or, you could be an AUK-er.
That sounds familiar...*giggle*
I see a Jeff Foxworthy-type routine coming up....
..... and YOU.... could be... an AUK-er"
B/
If you have seperate email folders for organizing death threats,
lawsuits and spiritual curses, you might be an AUKer.
If you have your head up your arse and you don't realise it, you would
be Deadanus.
J.L. Puff-n-stuff Jr.
2006-06-13 20:25:19 UTC
Post by Brian Mailman
Post by Daedalus
Post by Sharon B
or, you could be an AUK-er.
That sounds familiar...*giggle*
I see a Jeff Foxworthy-type routine coming up....
..... and YOU.... could be... an AUK-er"
B/
If you have seperate email folders for organizing death threats,
lawsuits and spiritual curses, you might be an AUKer.
Jade
that's all nice but you might be retarded.
--
Roberta "Foxymopjockeychickenwrist" Wolfe
"The talk of the sekret AUK

http://unixd0rk.com
http://unixd0rk.livejournal.com
______
cujo: Just wait for the whine it's been going on about for over
cujo: four years: a s00p3r s3kr1t |\/|41|_`1|\|9 lits where
cujo: everyone talks about teh Jop Mockey all day long.

me: whaddayaknow... here's an archive of one:
me: http://unixd0rk.com/~rob/usenet/aar_skeptics/
me: DOOP!!!!42!
______

Abraham Lincoln was a bonehead
he shouldla turned around
and punched John Wilkes Booth
in the eye.

But I guess he preferred
to watcha stupid ass play
with some guy dressed up as a tree
in it.

How the hell did he win the civil war
and build a log cabin
with his bare hands
(as the legend says)?

He didn't even have the instinct
to know he was about to get shot from behind:
I hope the next president won't be enshrined
he's got two eyes in the back of his head instead of

two holes... [realer - by Feller Quentin and "the latter"]

______

Roberta Looks Better in a Skirt than you do:
http://tinyurl.com/lfklv

______

"That's all fine... but nobody is going to take anything seriously coming from
a twat who brags about how intimidating his Cannibal Corpse shirts are." -
CujoDesockpuppet Thread-Killer #453

______

"I get a summons to appear for jury duty.
I did this once before in Philly. Their policy was "One trial or one day" and
they wouldn't bother you after that.
I get my ass up on Friday (my day off) at 6am so I could be sure not to get
there late and have to go through this ordeal again. Turns out it's a capital
murder trial and is expected to last several weeks. This is not exactly an
appealing prospect, so at break, I hustle to a liquor store and snag one of
those sample whiskies and gargle it for about 30 seconds or so and use the
little bit on the bottom for aftershave. Got my ass out of there in record
time. " - Cujo shares a crafty scheme to get out of jury duty and present
yourself to the court as an irresponsible drunk all at the same time in
<778c47$pvd$***@newshost.cyberramp.net>.

______

"AUK is a pellet gun" - K A Cannon on AUK's effectiveness

______
Post by Daedalus
Hi! I'm the .sig virus that will destroy Usenet. Please add me to your sig.
- END USENET NOW http://www.bedoper.com/usenet
Sharon B
2006-06-07 03:18:29 UTC
[...]
Post by Daedalus
Post by Sharon B
The rest of y'all are apparently "Stealth Proponents", socking up for
this proposal so no one knows who you really are.
You, for example, could be Bob the Rape Advocate or Hot Frog the Rape
Advocate for all any of us know....
I thought of that too.
Feh, I'm not convinced that one or more aren't Jayne's socks.
Post by Daedalus
Post by Sharon B
or, you could be an AUK-er.
That sounds familiar...*giggle*
Heh. Worked once.
Maybe a snuh-tard.
±
2006-06-09 20:02:37 UTC
Post by Sharon B
Post by Daedalus
Post by Sharon B
wouldn't put it past one of y'all to be the current scourge of Usenet,
Steve "Bowtie" Young.
None of the stealth proponents seem stupid enough, but you could be
right.
Maybe a snuh-tard.
Have a cookie, SnuhoBsEsSo.
--
http://www.bedoper.com/snuh

* GEORGE BUSH WIPES HIS ASS WITH THE ____________ *
* CONSTITUTION AGAIN! / / \ *
* __ __ __ _ | WE | ( ) | *
* | | / \ | | | | | THE |\__ / *
* | |__ | () | | |__ |_| |PEOPLE | *
* |_____| \__/ |_____| (_) |________| *
* *
* BTW, George Bush's head looks like a chimp. *
* *
* .-"-. _________________________________ *
* _/.-.-.\_ / \ *
* ( o o ) | Executive Privilege r0><3r$!!! | *
* |/ " \| _-_ \_ _____________________________/ *
* \ .0 ./ | / | / *
* \ / / / |/ *
* /`"""`--/ / / *
* / / *
* / ' ./ *
* | \_____/ *
* *
WTF is Fred Ziffel?

-------
/ \
/ \ /-----\
| (@) | | SnuH |
| (O) | \_ ___/
| / | ||
| \ /_ / //
\ \____/ / /
\ /
\_____,
Fly Cooter
2006-06-09 22:07:21 UTC
Post by ±
.
There was an office the size of a pirate ship.
Post by ±
Have a cookie, SnuhoBsEsSo.
Have a nice day. [Sarcastically, having pointed out a nasty detail in
the fine print]
Bob Officer
2006-06-06 19:26:46 UTC
On Tue, 6 Jun 2006 17:36:02 -0000, in news.groups, Bret Schaffer
Post by Bret Schaffer
Post by Woodchuck Bill
[...]
Something sounds fishy... Jayne posting an e-mail to people a few
minutes, "ten minutes", before posting it to usenet is not "The
proponents of smm are discussing a couple of ideas".

This is Jayne trying to mislead people on news groups WRT the
activities between the proponents.
Post by Bret Schaffer
Are you in agreement with this account of what happened, Jayne?
Hopefully now, we can move on to the meat and potatoes of this RFD, now
that this bare-bones RFD has been officially published in NAN. :-)
<sigh>

Jayne's habit of trying to misleading people is getting tiresome.
Ak'toh'di
Daedalus
2006-06-08 15:49:56 UTC
Are you trying to show what an abusive atmosphere there is in
soc.men? That's certainly coming out.
That is the reason we need a soc.men.moderated.
I still don't know what I think about this whole proposal; if
anything, I think that there are still many issues that have to be worked
out before the Board is even willing to vote on the matter, but I also
think that those issues will be worked out. But the only way that this
massive flamewar is adjusting my opinion is that I'm growing more biased
against those that are inflicting it upon me.
I don't think this is such a difficult proposal. A group of people want
create a newsgroup, we are convinced that the newsgroup will be used, all
we need to do is reach a consensus in regard to the details surrounding
the
group. I believe it can and will be done.
What is happening here is that the AUK folks are entrenching the
reputation all over the net. Loads of people are dropping by to see what's
happening here and people are getting an eyeful of what the AUK cadre is
doing. I know they believe they are winning this little war they have with
soc.men. There are maybe a dozen of the punks playing in here. Eventually it
will dawn on them in some fashion that it is they who are taking the real
reputation hit. There have been efforts before to destroy soc.men. All of
them have failed as will this. Compared to the war mounted by the radical
feminists in 96 -97 these clowns are amateurs. Poseurs. They'll go away once
they see that they are rapidly becoming the laughingstocks of the net.
Can you depict this imaginitive usenet good/evil struggle in a Play
Doh diarama for us, Kenny Kakes?

AUK is not interfering with smm. Some of us are adding our well
deserved two cents. That is all. But please continue to froth at will.

Jade
MCP
2006-06-08 15:56:08 UTC
Post by Daedalus
[...]
Hey Deadanus!the only one you could interfere with is yourself,and you seem
to be good at that!
Daedalus
2006-06-08 16:34:50 UTC
Post by MCP
Post by Daedalus
[...]
Did you have anything to add to the discussion of smm, or were you
just wanting to try out another page from "101 Great Comebacks to Use
at Recess?"

Jade
MCP
Well at least my comebacks are in english,fuckface!
Daedalus

Jade
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2006-06-08 19:26:37 UTC
Post by Daedalus
Post by MCP
On Thu, 08 Jun 2006 15:56:08 GMT, "MCP"
Post by MCP
Post by Daedalus
[...]
It's the dyke feminazis that withheld proper English usage.

Take pity on the fr00t.
--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in
dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.
Winner of the 8/2000 & 2/2003 HL&S award & July 2005 Hammer of Thor.
Winning Trainer - Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle - Dec. 2005
Fanatic Legions Distinguished Service Citation - 2 FL Unit Commendations
"... George Clooney, Cher and Jimmy Stewart--Three well known
politicians who were assassinated." - Edmo really loses it.
Aratzio
2006-06-08 22:46:19 UTC
Werll at reast my comebacks all in engrish,fluckflace!
What?
--
VjikQueen defining irony:

"But, of course, you are a dense thinkheaded fucking moron."

AHM Wanker Stomping Award - 2005

Pierre Salinger Hook, Line & Sinker - May, 2005
Pierre Salinger Hook, Line & Sinker - Jan, 2006

Hammer of Thor - July, 2005

David Formosa (aka ? the Platypus) on 10-22-2005

"But it is not isolated AUK has a massive impact the rest of usenet."

Please ask your admin to be adding alt.aratzio to your news server
alt.aratzio Usenet asshole Aratzio

viking of soc.men in a killer demonstration of irony:
"We all know you are fucking stuipd, though."

VjikQueen teh Impotent Trollbuster on battling Trolls:

Fighting trolls here, or letting them fill this space with crap,
always brings us back to square one in our discussions. New posters
are continually turned off by the environment here--if we get soc.men
cleaned up, we could have a serious, international, rounded forum for
the discussion of men's issues. I know that some regular posters don't
agree with me on this, but I believe the only way to un-cripple
soc.men is to take a stand and to let the trolls know that what they
do won't stand. I'm open to comments, of course.
Aratzio
2006-11-19 02:35:15 UTC
On Sat, 18 Nov 2006 17:15:53 -0600, ***@killfile.org (Tim
Skirvin) got double secret probation because:

<..Sharon spanking timmay for responding to me multiple times...>
That was, in fact, a technical problem on my end that I'm fairly
embarrassed about, but fixed as soon as I figured it out. I apologize if
this caused anybody any trauma.
Tim's now equating his own faulty memory with a "technical problem".

Anyone not realize, before Tim was responding to me, I was in Tim's
killfile? Be honest, only 2 people have made 4 trips to the dungeon.
You know who both of them are and you do not have to look on the
timmay's lits o'haet, do you?

So if you knew I was in there, why didn't Tim? Seems reasonable that
if you have so publicly killfiled someone they are on your web site,
you would have a some memory. But it took him getting slapped silly
and caught in his own web of deceit before he suddenly remembered and
found a "technical problem" with his killfile. One response, a
"technical problem" but he actually replied several times, quite
stupidly, but he did try multiple times.

Let us apply ole Willy of Occam's concept, see how it works out.

Technical Problem, bah, fucker tried to play word games in several
posts, got his ass handed to him, ran away and now claims it was all
an accident.

Just what you need in charge of the B8. A childish little man
incapable of accepting responsibility for his own actions. Will
dissemble, misconstrue, context edit, misattribute and then blame
anyone or anything but himself for the result.

Does no one care for the poor defense killfile he is blaming for his
own failed attempt at trolling?
Bob Officer
2006-11-19 03:35:56 UTC
On Sat, 18 Nov 2006 18:35:15 -0800, in news.groups, Aratzio
Post by Aratzio
<..Sharon spanking timmay for responding to me multiple times...>
That was, in fact, a technical problem on my end that I'm fairly
embarrassed about, but fixed as soon as I figured it out. I apologize if
this caused anybody any trauma.
Tim's now equating his own faulty memory with a "technical problem".
Anyone not realize, before Tim was responding to me, I was in Tim's
killfile? Be honest, only 2 people have made 4 trips to the dungeon.
You know who both of them are and you do not have to look on the
timmay's lits o'haet, do you?
1. I did
2. I don't have to check... or should I?
3. I did notice Tim's plonked is as leaky as Andre's.
Post by Aratzio
So if you knew I was in there, why didn't Tim? Seems reasonable that
if you have so publicly killfiled someone they are on your web site,
you would have a some memory. But it took him getting slapped silly
and caught in his own web of deceit before he suddenly remembered and
found a "technical problem" with his killfile. One response, a
"technical problem" but he actually replied several times, quite
stupidly, but he did try multiple times.
If Tim is so incompetent, why is he attempting to Manage a hierarchy?
Post by Aratzio
Let us apply ole Willy of Occam's concept, see how it works out.
Technical Problem, bah, fucker tried to play word games in several
posts, got his ass handed to him, ran away and now claims it was all
an accident.
I claim bullet, gun, foot...
Post by Aratzio
Just what you need in charge of the B8. A childish little man
incapable of accepting responsibility for his own actions. Will
dissemble, misconstrue, context edit, misattribute and then blame
anyone or anything but himself for the result.
All one has to do is read his accounts of dorm life on his web site.
Post by Aratzio
Does no one care for the poor defense killfile he is blaming for his
own failed attempt at trolling?
and a Feeble attempt at that.
Ak'toh'di
Aratzio
2006-11-19 03:49:29 UTC
Post by Aratzio
<..Sharon spanking timmay for responding to me multiple times...>
That was, in fact, a technical problem on my end that I'm fairly
embarrassed about, but fixed as soon as I figured it out. I apologize if
this caused anybody any trauma.
Tim's now equating his own faulty memory with a "technical problem".
Anyone not realize, before Tim was responding to me, I was in Tim's
killfile? Be honest, only 2 people have made 4 trips to the dungeon.
You know who both of them are and you do not have to look on the
timmay's lits o'haet, do you?
1. I did
2. I don't have to check... or should I?
3. I did notice Tim's plonked is as leaky as Andre's.
You do not count mr. 4 timer. Or is it only 3 times we've been in?
Time seems a little hazy in the dungeon o' doom.
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Aratzio
So if you knew I was in there, why didn't Tim? Seems reasonable that
if you have so publicly killfiled someone they are on your web site,
you would have a some memory. But it took him getting slapped silly
and caught in his own web of deceit before he suddenly remembered and
found a "technical problem" with his killfile. One response, a
"technical problem" but he actually replied several times, quite
stupidly, but he did try multiple times.
If Tim is so incompetent, why is he attempting to Manage a hierarchy?
Kinda my point.
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Aratzio
Let us apply ole Willy of Occam's concept, see how it works out.
Technical Problem, bah, fucker tried to play word games in several
posts, got his ass handed to him, ran away and now claims it was all
an accident.
I claim bullet, gun, foot...
I claim he is a moral coward with the back bone of a soc.froot.
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Aratzio
Just what you need in charge of the B8. A childish little man
incapable of accepting responsibility for his own actions. Will
dissemble, misconstrue, context edit, misattribute and then blame
anyone or anything but himself for the result.
All one has to do is read his accounts of dorm life on his web site.
Just what I do not need.
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Aratzio
Does no one care for the poor defense killfile he is blaming for his
own failed attempt at trolling?
s/defense/defenseless/
Post by Bob Officer
and a Feeble attempt at that.
Technical Problem, really, that was why he made such a fool of
himself.
Bob Officer
2006-11-19 06:22:22 UTC
Post by Aratzio
<..Sharon spanking timmay for responding to me multiple times...>
That was, in fact, a technical problem on my end that I'm fairly
embarrassed about, but fixed as soon as I figured it out. I apologize if
this caused anybody any trauma.
Tim's now equating his own faulty memory with a "technical problem".
Anyone not realize, before Tim was responding to me, I was in Tim's
killfile? Be honest, only 2 people have made 4 trips to the dungeon.
You know who both of them are and you do not have to look on the
timmay's lits o'haet, do you?
1. I did
2. I don't have to check... or should I?
3. I did notice Tim's plonker is as leaky as Andre's.
You do not count mr. 4 timer.
I do count One, two, three...
Post by Aratzio
Or is it only 3 times we've been in?
I not sure anymore... I expect to be a permanent resident. You see, I
think tim and his board should resign.

Why would that board grant a seat to a person that has walked away
from the only place meaningful discussion could take place?
Post by Aratzio
Time seems a little hazy in the dungeon o' doom.
Tim seems a bit hazy about the whole dungeon thing himself at
times...
Post by Aratzio
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Aratzio
So if you knew I was in there, why didn't Tim? Seems reasonable that
if you have so publicly killfiled someone they are on your web site,
you would have a some memory. But it took him getting slapped silly
and caught in his own web of deceit before he suddenly remembered and
found a "technical problem" with his killfile. One response, a
"technical problem" but he actually replied several times, quite
stupidly, but he did try multiple times.
If Tim is so incompetent, why is he attempting to Manage a hierarchy?
Kinda my point.
It was a rhetorical question...
Post by Aratzio
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Aratzio
Let us apply ole Willy of Occam's concept, see how it works out.
Technical Problem, bah, fucker tried to play word games in several
posts, got his ass handed to him, ran away and now claims it was all
an accident.
I claim bullet, gun, foot...
I claim he is a moral coward with the back bone of a soc.froot.
He has the moral high ground of the helmet headed asatru...
Post by Aratzio
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Aratzio
Just what you need in charge of the B8. A childish little man
incapable of accepting responsibility for his own actions. Will
dissemble, misconstrue, context edit, misattribute and then blame
anyone or anything but himself for the result.
All one has to do is read his accounts of dorm life on his web site.
Just what I do not need.
Ask him why he slept in the commons area rather than the room he was
assigned.
Post by Aratzio
Post by Bob Officer
and a Feeble attempt at that.
Technical Problem, really, that was why he made such a fool of
himself.
Maybe he can't help himself...
Ak'toh'di
spooge
2006-11-19 18:08:04 UTC
Only if you consider calling women all sorts of derogetary names
intersting.
I would have thought you and yours would have been the last people
to blush over women being called all sorts of derogatory names.
Thinking was your first mistake.
Really unpleasant to have to share the women you abuse with soc.men,
isn't it?
Your impersonation of a fuckhead is spot on.
--
When I'm God
Everyone dies
Robert Buchanan
2006-11-20 01:09:07 UTC
Post by spooge
Only if you consider calling women all sorts of derogetary names
intersting.
I would have thought you and yours would have been the last people
to blush over women being called all sorts of derogatory names.
Thinking was your first mistake.
Really unpleasant to have to share the women you abuse with soc.men,
isn't it?
Your impersonation of a fuckhead is spot on.
"Impersonation?"
--
Robert Buchanan
<http://www.robertbuchanan.name/>