why do theists post to alt.atheism?
Kadaitcha Man
2011-03-16 06:24:08 UTC
They know atheists don't believe in their God. Yet they still post
assuming their God exists. I'm still not sure what I am, but now I
happily say I am not religious but I just find their behavior very
troll like.
They *are* trolls. Pretty much all of them, anyway. I plonked them,
except for the more entertaining like KM, Calvin and US4Zion.
I demand equal treatment.
Is that why you change your handle every day?
What the fuck are you gibbering on about?
How childish.............
--
Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in alt.atheism.
Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in 24hoursupport.helpdesk.

alt.atheism atheist to Kadaitcha Man:
"Imagine if I were to suggest "I have a prehensile tail". You
would, naturally, ask for evidence."

Kadaitcha Man in reply to alt.atheism atheist:
"Not at all. I would unquestionably accept your admission to being
a monkey."

"K-Man's particular genius, however, lies not merely in his humour,
but his ability to make posters who had previously seemed reasonably
well-balanced turn into foaming, frothing, death threat-uttering
maniacs" - Snarky, Demon Lord of Confusion
seeker
He keeps changing it because he knows we plonk his ass.
Kadaitcha Man
2011-03-16 07:25:01 UTC
Post by seeker
They know atheists don't believe in their God. Yet they still post
assuming their God exists. I'm still not sure what I am, but now I
happily say I am not religious but I just find their behavior very
troll like.
They *are* trolls. Pretty much all of them, anyway. I plonked them,
except for the more entertaining like KM, Calvin and US4Zion.
I demand equal treatment.
Is that why you change your handle every day?
He keeps changing it because he knows we plonk his ass.
You're all fucking mad. I don't change my nick.

Kadaitcha Man
2011-03-17 06:18:45 UTC
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by seeker
except for the more entertaining like KM, Calvin and US4Zion.
I demand equal treatment.
Is that why you change your handle every day?
He keeps changing it because he knows we plonk his ass.
You're all fucking mad. I don't change my nick.
Read the headers, fool.
My email address is not my nick, you dumbfuck cunt.

fasgnadh
2011-03-19 06:19:56 UTC
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by seeker
They know atheists don't believe in their God.
Actually there is clearly some dispute about that..
Bukakke for example constantly blames God for Natural
Disasters, like the Sendai Tsuname. I have tried to explain
the role of tectonic plates in producing earthquakes, but you
know... she's an atheist. wink wink.. nudge nudge...

Not the brightest candles in the Chapel, if you get my meaning! ;-)
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by seeker
Yet they still post
Well, most of them can write, it's just that they have bugger
all to say worth hearing
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by seeker
I'm still not sure what I am
Have you looked under "F" for fuckwit, fraud, fool, fop,
fantacist,
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by seeker
but now I happily say I am
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by seeker
very troll like.
It's good you have come to accept your true nature..

No, don't go looking for any proof, you atheists never
have ANY for your claims when you slander others, so none is
needed when you tell the clear truth about yourself!

Snip snip .. only the truth is left! B^D

I love it when atheists, who can't debate their various
opponents, huddle together in little bitch sessions like this
sucking each others cocks and fondling each others tools,
and assuring each otehr how fabulous they all are;
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by seeker
They *are* trolls. Pretty much all of them, anyway.
Especially Bukakke, Virgil, Olrik and Sqeeker...
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by seeker
I plonked them,
except for the more entertaining like KM, Calvin and US4Zion.
I demand equal treatment.
Bad luck, I got an entire sub-thread of atheists
whining like little bitches about how they hate the
arse-kickings I give them because it makes their ears ring!

http://data5.blog.de/media/481/2584481_bdc195fac4_m.jpeg

You don't annoy them half as much with your intelligent criticism
of atheist stupidity, as I do!

B^D

I get the OSCAR!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAA

But you get three atheist fuckwit's to mount on your trophy room;

This is simply HILARIOUS.. apparently they get confused if
you cunningly try to disguise your identity like so:

KADAITCHA MAN <at home>
KADAITCHA MAN <at work>
KADAITCHA MAN <at play ;->

YOU sneaky devil! B^D

How did you ever come up with such a clever disguise,
it would take an IQ of at least 4 to detect the similarity,
RULING OUT EVERY ATHEIST IN USENET!!!!!!!

No wonder they had trouble telling it was YOU!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAAA

Is there anything more PATHETIC these whining atheist fucktards
could sook about?
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by seeker
Is that why you change your handle every day?
He doesn't, you stupid atheist liar.. see the PROOF below,
SUBMITTED BY AN EVEN MORE STUPID ATHEIST DIWMIT THAN YOU: B^D
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by seeker
He keeps changing it because he knows we plonk his ass.
Actually, the reason why Sqeeker is upset is that "finger
Warmer" is the email address of his boyfriend and "love
hole is his own email address.. he is pissed off because
K-Man has used them to MOCK HIM so SAVAGELY!
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Kadaitcha Man
You're all fucking mad.
Aye Laddie, that they are! B^D

They are all crazy except thee and me,
and I'm not always sure about theee ;-)

But at least they saved you the effort by providing
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Kadaitcha Man
I don't change my nick.
Of course not. It was the Consistency of

KAIDACHA MAN
KAIDACHA MAN
KAIDACHA MAN

which lulled them into a confused trance state where
they could not see the similarity!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Read the headers, fool.
Yup, no KAIDAITCHA MAN there at all!!!!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAA
Post by Kadaitcha Man
My email address is not my nick, you dumbfuck cunt.
Nor is it your 'handle' as those fucktards claimed!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAAAA

PRICELESS!

You have completely foxed the poor dumb atheists by retaining
the SAME HANDLE!!

Brilliantly done! How could anyone have guessed it was you?

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHA
--
---------

alt.atheism FAQ:

http://altatheismfaq.blogspot.com/

http://groups.google.com.au/group/alt.atheism/msg/7c0978c14fd4ed37?hl=en&dmode=source

"Atheism is the natural and inseparable part of Communism."
-Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

"We must combat religion"
-Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

“Down with religion and long live atheism;
the dissemination of atheist views is our chief task!”
- Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

"Our program necessarily includes the propaganda of atheism."
- Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8290?context=latest

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8295?context=latest

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:6348?context=latest

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17478?context=latest

"How can you make a revolution without firing squads?"
- Lenin

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17475?context=latest

http://www.c96trading.com/Nagant_NKVD_300h.jpg

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01001/Tsar-family_1001874c.jpg
TehGhodTrole
2011-03-19 06:53:58 UTC
Post by fasgnadh
They know atheists don't believe in their God.
I'm still not sure what I am
Have you looked under "F" for fuckwit, fraud, fool, fop,
fantacist,
Learn to quote and attribute correctly, you fucking stupid cunt.
Trolling, for God's sake
fasgnadh
2011-03-19 09:26:34 UTC
Post by TehGhodTrole
Post by fasgnadh
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by seeker
I'm still not sure what I am
Have you looked under "F" for fuckwit, fraud, fool, fop,
fantacist,
Learn to quote and attribute correctly
I have, that was Sqeeker, aka Seon, and who are you?
Post by TehGhodTrole
fucking stupid cunt.
Well at least you have a modicum of self-awareness.
Post by TehGhodTrole
Post by fasgnadh
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by seeker
but now I happily say I am
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Kadaitcha Man

TehGhodTrole
2011-03-19 09:31:36 UTC
Post by fasgnadh
who are you?
I am me. What are you?
Post by fasgnadh
Post by TehGhodTrole
fucking stupid cunt.
Well at least you have a modicum of self-awareness.
Gee. Scathing.
Trolling, for God's sake
Lord Bob of Gothic Castle Keep
2011-03-21 14:19:32 UTC
Post by fasgnadh
Post by TehGhodTrole
Post by fasgnadh
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by TehGhodTrole
fucking stupid cunt.
Well at least you have a modicum of self-awareness.
Post by TehGhodTrole
Post by fasgnadh
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by seeker
but now I happily say I am
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Fasnags! Ain't seen you in ages! How's it hanging?
fasgnadh
2011-03-20 20:42:47 UTC
Post by Lord Bob of Gothic Castle Keep
Post by fasgnadh
Post by TehGhodTrole
Post by fasgnadh
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by TehGhodTrole
fucking stupid cunt.
Well at least you have a modicum of self-awareness.
Post by TehGhodTrole
Post by fasgnadh
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by seeker
but now I happily say I am
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Kadaitcha Man
My email address is not my nick, you dumbfuck cunt.
Nor is it your 'handle' as those fucktards claimed!
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAAAA
PRICELESS!
You have completely foxed the poor dumb atheists by retaining
the SAME HANDLE!!
Brilliantly done! How could anyone have guessed it was you?
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHA
Fasnags! Ain't seen you in ages!
Where have you been, prison? B^]
Post by Lord Bob of Gothic Castle Keep
How's it hanging?
Bukakke's head as a trophy? On my wall, ..yourself?

---------

fasgnadh
2011-03-19 06:37:58 UTC
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by seeker
why you change your handle every day?
He doesn't.
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by seeker
He keeps changing it because he knows we plonk his ass.
You're all fucking mad. I don't change my nick.
Read the headers, fool.
This is simply HILARIOUS.. apparently the atheist liars
get confused if you cunningly try to disguise your identity like so:

KADAITCHA MAN <at home>
KADAITCHA MAN <at work>
KADAITCHA MAN <at play ;->

YOU sneaky devil! B^D

How did K-Man ever come up with such a clever disguise,

Post by Kadaitcha Man
My email address is not my nick, you dumbfuck cunt.
So why do you keep changing your fictitious email addresses?
So you admit he doesn't change his handle everyday and now
you want to ask the question you should have asked before
LYING about him last time!?

WHY DON'T YOU TRY APOLOGISING FIRST, you slandering atheist shitpig?
Because everyone keeps blocking him.
Bullshit you (other) lying atheist shitpig, you are all REPLYING to him,
none of you seem to think it's a DIFFERENT PERSON every time, probably
something to do with the clear handle KAIDAITCHA MAN right up there
(fuckwits!!!!) he's just running rings around you brainless fucktards,
showing you for the fools you are, and you are pissed off at having
humiliated yourselves! B^]

Like any sensible poster in USENET he clearly prefers to post using
a SPAM TRAP rather than his real email address, a sensible precaution
unless, like you, he wanted to receive penis enlargement ads every 3.2
seconds via the InterWeb! B^D pffffft!

He appears to have gone a step further than a simple spam trap and
used a post modernist gibberish generator, a clever ploy because he
knew that ONLY ATHEISTS WOULD BE ABLE TO READ IT and fall into his
fiendish trap!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAAHAHA

I haven't laughed so much since Chicken Bukakke called someone a coward,
for the 378,573,056,745th time!

Would you complete fucktards like a SPATULA to remove the EGG
from your faces?

Heh Heh Heh!
--
---------

fasgnadh
2011-03-19 06:42:10 UTC
I'm still not sure what I am, but now I
happily say I am
very troll like.
why
For the same reason a dog licks its balls. Because it can.
--
---------

§nühw¤£f
2011-03-16 14:55:26 UTC
They know atheists don't believe in their God. Yet they still post
assuming their God exists. I'm still not sure what I am, but now I
happily say I am not religious but I just find their behavior very
troll like.
Because they're really unsure of their convictions. They seek validation from
the smartest people they know: atheists.

FYI
HTH
--
www.snuhwolf.9f.com | www.mediamatters.org
www.alternet.org | www.firedoglake.com
TehGhodTrole
2011-03-18 22:55:22 UTC
They know atheists don't believe in their God. Yet they still post
assuming their God exists. I'm still not sure what I am, but now I
happily say I am not religious but I just find their behavior very troll
like. It would be like me posting to a Pagan newsgroup saying their
God's and Goddesses are fiction.
The tough question is: why do theists post to alt.atheism?
The simple answer is: so that alt.atheism has a reason to exist.
Usually I don't respond to trolls but I wanted to say so I could
communicate with people who agree with me and who don't believe in God.
I didn't post here so God bots would argue with me their same nonsense
and I don't want to be "saved" because we have nothing to be saved from.
If everyone surrounded themselves only with people who agreed with them
then we'd eventually all end up being epitomes of Stalin, Hitler, Lenin,
Mao, Qadaffi, Jim Jones or Idi Amin. And if it wasn't for people like
me, vigorously doling out public pillory and ridicule at the bullshit
you atheists feed yourselves, then not a single one of you would ever be
aware that you're all fuckwits.

HTH
Trolling, for God's sake
fasgnadh
2011-03-19 05:42:37 UTC
"Olrik" the Unworthy joined in the ignorant whining;
Because they have been INVITED to, you ignorant atheist DOLT!

# From: Haywire <***@gmail.com>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism
# Subject: Re: You know what's really sad?
# Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 17:22:30 -0700 (PDT)
#
# > I wish a believer with even half of a brain
# > would come here so we could have real discussions.
#
# Seconded.
# If there are any of you out there,
# come on in,
#
# we don't bite!

Naturally, what the atheists were asking for was theists
with "half-a-brain", they are the only one's that atheists
feel comfortable debating! 8^o

Check it out and you will see what I mean, most atheist responses are
to the Lowest Common Denominator fundies, as they are the closest
INTELLECTUAL MATCH to atheists, the only people whose UNDERSTANDING
of religion is as SIMPLE and UNSOPHISTICATED as the atheists themselves,
and that gives atheists the feeling they mighT have a chance of WINNING!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAA

Bukakke, for example, (like Dawkins) is always banging on about
EVOLUTION, (a theory developed by Darwin, a churchgoer all his life ;-)
in futile arguments with CREATIONISTS who are almost as demented as she
herself is! I mean, MOST of the large world faiths teach evolution,
the Catholic Church certainly does in all of it's schools in Australia,
as do the Islamic and Jewish schools.. so why do dimwitted atheists
think that if they strike a blow against fundie creationism re
evolution, that they have defeated mainstream religion???

It's a DELUSION they adopt, that if they oppose the WEAKEST theists with
the BEST that non-believers have to offer, they might be able to
make themselves look good! B^D

They run and hide from any SERIOUS critiques of atheism, such as those
from agnostics like myself, because I have consistently defeated their
Chumpions and they are now all too afraid to lock horns with me. B^]

Now, neither agnostics like myself, not theists of any type, need an
invite to DISCUSS ATHEISM IN alt.atheism. USENET is an open free
forum in which ANYONE may express their views.

If atheists can't refute the arguments criticising atheism they can
respond and DISCUSS, as that is the purpose of these forums, or they
can STFU and whine like little bitches.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAA

As this thread demonstrates, most of the little atheist bitches prefer
to WHINE impotently!

Priceless!

They are such a wonderful source of amusement, and are such
lame and witless targets of ridicule!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAH
They know atheists don't believe in their God.
Which part of OPEN USENET NEWSGROUP do you not understand, moron? B^]

No one has to PASS A MORON TEST set by MORONS like you before they are
allowed to post in USENET! B^]

Who made you think you are Stalin, an effective atheist psychopath
who could have DISSENTERS SHOT, rather than YOU, an ineffective one,
who just makes people LAUGH at your ridiculous hoof stamping tantrum!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAAA

USENET groups are for the DISCUSSION of a topic, ANYONE may participate
and post their views! It is NOT like EVERY atheist regime in history,
where you poor dolts who can't justify your idiotic ideology could just
torture and kill any dissidents! 8^o

eg, these atheists simply had people who expressed ideas different to
them, shot;

"You know, they are fooling us, there is no God...
all this talk about God is sheer nonsense"
- Stalin
E. Yaroslavsky, Landmarks in the Life of Stalin,
Foreign Languages Publishing House, Moscow 1940

"Atheism is the natural and inseparable part of Communism."
-Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

"We must combat religion"
-Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

“Down with religion and long live atheism;
the dissemination of atheist views is our chief task!”
- Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

"Our program necessarily includes the propaganda of atheism."
- Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

"How can you make a revolution without firing squads?"
- Lenin

But it was not just the Atheism of the leadership,
but of the entire atheist State apparatus;

The Atheist leadership's policies were implemented under
the Red Terror, via gulags and executions, the use of
every arm of the state for anti-religious propaganda
and the forced indoctrination of CHILDREN! B^[

“We do not fight against believers and not even clergymen.
WE FIGHT AGAINST GOD to snatch believers from Him.”
-Vechernaia Moskva, a Soviet newspaper

“Let us drive out the Capitalists from the earth,
and God from Heaven!” (early Soviet slogan)

"the state established atheism as the only scientific truth."
- Daniel Peris,
"Storming the Heavens: The Soviet League of the Militant Godless"
Cornell University Press 1998 ISBN 9780801434853

"Criticism of atheism was strictly forbidden"

"Between 1917 and 1940, 130,000 Orthodox priests were arrested.
In 1918, the Cheka under Felix Dzerzhinsky executed over
3000 Orthodox clergymen of all ranks.
Some were drowned in ice-holes or poured over with cold water
in winter until they turned to ice-pillars.
- John Shelton Curtis, The Russian Church and the Soviet State
(Boston: Little Brown, 1953)

Mao's Great Leap Backward and Cultural Devolution was
the same atheist tyranny:

Pol Pot's was genocidal, he actually CRUCIFIED CRISTIANS:

# http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_atheism#Wolak2004
#
# "State atheism is the official promotion of atheism
# by a government, typically by active suppression of
# religious freedom and practice."
# - "Protest for Religious Rights in the USSR:
# Characteristics and Consequences,
# David Kowalewski,
# Russian Review, Vol. 39, No. 4 (Oct., 1980), pp. 426-441,
#
#
# "An atheist, Pol Pot suppressed Cambodia’s Buddhist religion:
# monks were defrocked; temples and artifacts, including statues of
# Buddha, were destroyed; and people praying or expressing
# other religious sentiments were often killed.
# ...the government emptied the cities through mass evacuations
# and sent people to the countryside. Cambodians were overworked
# and underfed on collective farms, often succumbing to disease or
# starvation as a result. Spouses were separated and family meals
# prohibited in order to steer loyalties toward the state
# instead of the family.
#
# About 1.7 million Cambodians, or about 20 percent of the population,
# were worked, starved, or beaten to death under Pol Pot’s regime."
# - http://encarta.msn.com/encyclopedia_761579038/pol_pot.html
#
# The Cambodian Genocide:

#
# "The country's 40,000 to 60,000 Buddhist monks,
# regarded by the regime as social parasites,
# were defrocked and forced into labor brigades.
# Many monks were executed; temples and pagodas were
# destroyed or turned into storehouses or jails.
# Images of the Buddha were defaced and dumped into
# rivers and lakes. People who were discovered praying
# or expressing religious sentiments in other ways
# were often killed.
#
# The Christian and Muslim communities were among the most
# persecuted, as well. The Roman Catholic cathedral of
# Phnom Penh was completely razed.
#
# The Khmer Rouge forced Muslims to eat pork, which they
# regard as an abomination. Many of those who refused were killed.
# Christian clergy and Muslim imams were executed."
# - http://countrystudies.us/cambodia/29.htm
#
# "Forty-eight percent of Cambodia's Christians were killed
# because of their religion."
#

#
#
# "the state established atheism as the only scientific truth."
# - Daniel Peris,
# "Storming the Heavens: The Soviet League of the Militant Godless"
# Cornell University Press 1998 ISBN 9780801434853
#
#
# "State atheism has been mostly implemented in communist
# countries, such as the former Soviet Union,[1] China,
# Communist Albania, Communist Afghanistan, North Korea,
# Communist Mongolia and Poland under communist rule also
# promoted state atheism and suppressed religion.
# - Forced out: the fate of Polish Jewry in Communist Poland.
# Wolak, Arthur J. p 104
#
# In these nations, the governments viewed atheism as an
# intrinsic part of communist ideology.
Yet they still post
Because they know you can do NOTHING but whine impotently and cry
like a little bitch!
I'm still not sure what I am
Everyone else does, you Big Girls Blouse.. "Whaaaa Whaaaaa Whaaaaaa!"

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAAA
, but now I happily say I am
troll like.
They *are* trolls. Pretty much all of them, anyway.
And that's why most of the threads in alt.atheism are
dimwitted atheist trolls arguing with dimwitted fundie trolls

and the rest of us laughing at your impotent rage! B^D
I plonked them
you mean you couldn't even beat fundie simpletons in a debate?

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAA

I think you are talking Ahite as usual, the ONLY people you
morons can talk to with any chance of not being shown to be
completely out of your depth are the Creationists fundies.

They have nothing to do in life but argue with you cretins, and you
have nothing to do in life but argue with them! B^D

In fact atheists even team up with the most bizarre theists
and form nutjob alliances with them:

From: Budikka666 <***@netscape.net>
Newsgroups: alt.atheism
Subject: Re: The Book of Mormon / KJV Bible Connection
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 18:33:32 -0700 (PDT)

# On Apr 23, 8:24=A0pm, "Xan Du" <***@yahoo.com> wrote:
# > "Budikka666" <***@netscape.net> wrote in message
# > news:d3785d3a-58c1-4fc7-9621-***@i40g2000yqd.googlegroups.com...
# >
# >>The more we learn about religion, the better armed
# >>we are to beat it down where it belongs!
# >
# > >Budikka
# >
# > Thanks for the support guys. Since we hardly ever talk about
# > Mormonism on alt.religion.mormon anymore, I might just
# > treat y'all to a weekly column.
# >
# > -Xan
#
# Looking forward to it!
#
# Budikka

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAA

Right THERE, Bukakke looking forward to posts on Moronism
from her Moronist buddy!!!!!

WHAT FUCKING HYPOCRITES YOU ATHEIST TROLLS ARE.

Even Olrik the Unworthy admits he is amused by and responds to
theists, (translation, he has nothing to do unless theists
post and give him an excuse to chant his slogans and stock
atheist scripts)
except
for the more entertaining like KM, Calvin and US4Zion.
...how tiresome and DULL! B^D
It would be like me posting to a Pagan newsgroup saying their
God's and Goddesses are fiction.
Can you prove it? No?

Then it would be just like your posts here! B^D
Allot of them sure are, I hate the way fasgandh
Hang on.. It's nice to see you admit the truth about
how much you are BUGGED by me, because you, like all the
other GUTLESS ATHEISTS are afraid to take me on in any of my threads,
but you are simply LYING about your grounds:

1. I'm not a pagan, and
2. I don't post about Gods and Goddesses, (although I would be
entiterd to, like anyone else, if I wished, especially
as Olrik admits he debates theism and Bukakke and the others
I have documented above INVITE THEISTS to post!!!
3. I post about ATHEISM, and I post about the HISTORICAL TRUTH
of EVERY ATHEIST REGIME IN HISTORY BEING A TOTALITARIAN TYRANNY, and
4, I PROVE IT! so
5. Clearly what you atheists are upset about is that I show what a
pathetic infantile, impotent, irrelevant, ineffectual sub branch
of nihilism the empty atheist ideology is! (except in EVERY case
where your hypothesis has been tested in reality and EVERY ATHEIST
STATE HAS BEEN A CATASTROPHIC CLUSTER FUCK, with over 70,000,000
dead victims, far worse than ANY religion in history!

So, to cover up your impotent rage, your sense of hopelessness in
the face of your nemesis, me, you have to invent LIES and SLANDERS,
such as the ones I have already exposed and eviscerated, your
ridiculous claim that I am a theist, and a troll.

I am an agnostic despite all the atheists lying their stupid,
self-contradicting, faces off:

# From: Olrik <***@yahoo.com>
# Newsgroups: alt.abortion,alt.atheism
# Subject: Re: fasgnadh is an atheist
# Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2009 00:49:38 -0500
#
# fasgnadh is an atheist.

Apparently if anyone who Olrik defines as an atheist tells
to lying retard to GO FUCK HIMESLELF, then Olrik just tells
a Completely DIFFERENT lie, contradicting the first one:

# From: Olrik <***@yahoo.com>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism,alt.religion.islam
# Subject: Re: Atheism Is The Weakest Tyrannical Farce On Earth
# Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2009 23:57:18 -0500
#
# fasgnadh wrote:
# > Olrik wrote:
# >>
# >> I learned all I need to know about islam on 9/11.
# >
# > When Muslims died at the hands of Islamofascist terror
#
# Your muslim friends & co-religionists collaborated
# with your xian nazi friends

An atheist has 'co-religionists according to Olrik the Onanist!?

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAAA

Atheists are such EASY MEAT! No wonder the only
people they dare to debate are the fundies who are almost as
dumb as their atheist dopplegangers!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA
snips what I say
You atheist hypocrites are complaining about SNIPPING? 8^o

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAA

Atheists do nothing but SNIP all the evidence of
the terror torture and death caused by atheist
regimes and then LIE about me, as I have proven Olrik did, above.

After that, I owe atheists nothing but my contempt and ridicule.

It's nice to hear those who can't DEBATE ME,
whine like little Bitches behind my back! B^]

I have them all COWERING in fear! B^D
and makes
it look like I said something I didn't.
I snip atheist lies and slanders, unproven claims and leave only
the truth about your behaviour.

Personally I have no trouble showing the world that someone
has misrepresented me, as I have done above with that poor
simpleton and atheist liar, Olrik, above.

If you are incapable of showing the world that I do what you claim
it is most likely to be because you are a LYING ATHEIST!

Here is how easy it is to show the CONTRADICTORY LIES of
you immoral defectives:

# From: Olrik <***@yahoo.com>
# Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 16:28:41 -0400
#
# fasgnadh,why don't you once and for all admit that you're an atheist ?
#
# It'd be the right thing to do.

# From: JayPee Vee <***@gmail.com>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism,talk.atheism,alt.agnosticism,alt.usenet.kooks
# Subject: Re: Atheist liars Syd Moron, China Glue and Olrik the
# Unworthy unable to show proof of a lie -
# demonstrates their absence of honesty... again! B^D
# Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 14:27:26 -0700 (PDT)
#
# On 31 Mrz., 22:54, fasgnadh <***@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
# > Olrik joins the atheist liar tag team B^D :
#
# Fagsnag is a moron.
#
# After all, he's a closet theist.

Clearly, atheists will try ANY slander, but they just can't
keep theisr lies straight...

# Newsgroups: alt.abortion,alt.atheism
# From: Uncle Vic <***@withheld.com>
# Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2009 00:08:00 -0600
#
# One fine day in alt.atheism, Olrik <***@yahoo.com> wrote:
# >
# > fasgnadh is an atheist.
#
# He seems to be atheist in one way or another.

# From: Eunometic <***@yahoo.com.au>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism,alt.religion,alt.religion.christian,
# alt.agnosticism,aus.politics
# Subject: Who is the fasgnadh troll?
# Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 02:50:02 -0800 (PST)
#
# He's now a sort of muslim "the atheists will burn in hell" type of
# clown. Iidiotically fun but with the visciousness that comes from an
# evolving religious fantaticism.

Wow, an atheist Muslim fanatic! B^D

But the liars KEEP BACKFLIPPING: I run RINGS around them! B^D

# From: Virgil <***@home.esc>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism,alt.agnosticism
# Subject: Fasgnadh outs himself as an ATHEIST.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ B^D
# Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 13:13:26 -0700

This is the confusion you get from the atheist conclave of cretins
when all they know is that they DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU REVEAL ABOUT
THE HISTORY OF ATHEISM, but they can't refute ANY OF THE FACTS
PRESENTED... they lie and slander, until one of them is forced
to admit the truth, after I have bludgeoned all the liars and made their
entire NG look like COMPLETE FOOLS AND DISHONEST THUGS:

# From: raven1 <***@nevermore.com>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism,talk.atheism,alt.religion,
# alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics.democrats,
# uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,alt.politics.communism
# Subject: Re: The Decline of alt atheism - and time to say farewell to
the most trivial and useless branch of Nihilism! B^D
# Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 16:26:06 -0400
#
# > Dear old "fasgnadh" asserts his deity exists, but can't prove it.
#
# Fasgnadh has never asserted that a deity exists, and recently admitted
# to being agnostic. He's not here to push a deity, he's here to push
# peoples buttons.

By pushing buttons he means I get them so apopleptic with rage, but so
unable to disprove ANYTHING I HAVE CLAIMED, that they have to rely on
pack hunting slander, lies and ad hom attacks, or all agreeing that the
best they can do is stop making idiots of themselves by trying to argue
with me and being continually SHOT DOWN IN FLAMES! B^]

So they snip, run and organise a group Killfile en masse! B^D

My greatest triumph. I OWN their NG and post at will, untrammelled.

The truth is simple, I am an agnostic, open minded,
and the arguments I have put to atheists are so
irrefutable that they cannot deal with the cognitive dissonance
caused by the failure of their beliefs to match the REALITY
of the appalling history of EVERY ATHEIST REGIME!

So they hate me. B^] pffffffffft!

A man is distinguished by the weakness of his enemies,
as much as the virtue of his friends.

# From: fasgnadh <***@yahoo.com.au>
# Subject: Re: Education: an atheist's dilemma
# Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 09:26:48 GMT
#
#
# In the end I opted for secular schools..
#
# As my brother, St Rod, says, "I'm not interested
# in people's theology, I just want to see how they TREAT OTHERS!"
#
# 'Adopt as your fundamental creed that you will equip
# yourself for life, not solely for your own benefit,
# but for the benefit of the whole community'
#
# - Sir John Monash, 1923
#
# Verily:
#
# The religion of love is a part from all religions.
# The lovers of God have no religion but God alone
# -The Mathnawi II, 1720

One of the reasons Olrik is obsessed with me is that
I not only kick their arses in argument, but I ridicule
and mock the poor witless drones as well, so that even
their fellow atheists laugh at them and acknowledge my
quick wit and lively, playful mind:

# From: Olrik <***@yahoo.com>
# Newsgroups: alt.religion,alt.atheism,alt.agnosticism
# Subject: Re: Does God Actually Need Defending?
# Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 10:54:49 -0400
#
# Le 2010-06-28 03:20, Richo a �crit :
#
# > On Jun 28, 3:57 pm, fasgnadh<***@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
# >
# >> Olrik explains why his girlfriend left him:
# >>
# >>> It's not the time but the rate of penetration.
# >>
# >
# > Lol!
# > Sorry Olrik - but that's quite funny!
# >
#
# he's entertaining.

So, as you can't rationally refute my posts, and you can't prove your
lies about me, and I am far more witty and amusing than ANY ATHEIST
in USENET, you are left with ONLY ONE OPTION...

RUN FROM ME IN FEAR: BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHA
Killfile him.
It's the only atheist weapon against the irrefutable truth! B^]

Snip and run, and Killfile, the atheist substitutes for rational argument

Atheist assuming their orthodox position:

You'll be happier.
Of course, you must blind yourselves to the Uncomfortable Truth..
I was when I killfiled him before.
Nothing like the reassuring darkness of your own colon catacomb, eh?

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAA
--
JD
"the lybian lier"

fasgnadh
2011-03-19 08:32:27 UTC
I'm still not sure what I am

You are a handle-changing hypocrite, an atheist troll, Seon.
I am
Fuckin AYE!
very troll like.
Fuckin AYE
Seon
Is that why you change your handle every day?
Yes, Seon is a childish troll who changes his Handle! 8^o

# From: "seeker" <***@gmail.com>
# Subject: why do theists post to alt.atheism?
# Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 16:21:29 +1100
# ....
#
# Seon
^^^^

# From: "Seon" <***@iinet.net.au>
# Subject: Re: Religion is destroying the world
# Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 12:33:47 +1000
How childish.............
Fuckin AYE! That's Seon allright!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAA
--
---------

fasgnadh
2011-03-20 13:08:05 UTC
They know atheists don't believe in their God. Yet they still post
assuming their God exists.
I'm still not sure what I am,
That's easy, you are a confused nitwit who thinks an Open, Unmoderated
USENET discussion group is a closed fiefdom, ownd by you and some other
deluded atheist nutters.
sometimes people just want to not have to put up with their BS.
You have a number of choices, you clueless cretin;

a) You can whine like a little bitch, impotently,
with no effect at all.

b) you can splutter and fuminate and wave your arms histrionically
in apoplectic rage that things aren't going your way.

c) You can sook and cry on the shoulders of your fellow atheist
whingers.

d) you can simply not read the posts which offend you.

What you can't do, as this isn't an atheist tyranny, is have them
tortured, or shot, or kept in gulags for 20 years, or in mental
asylums zonked out on powerful psychotropic drugs, simply because
they are DISSIDENTS.. i.e. just because YOU don't like what they say.

Aw Diddums!

Now d) is the rational option, in a pluralist world, and especially in
unmoderated Usenet groups where no one has to take any notice of your
ignorance and stupidity, unless they decide to mock you mercilessly,
as I am doing. B^]

So naturally, you stupid fucktards will not take option d) because what
you really want is not just to NOT HEAR what others think or have to
say, you want to SILENCE other views.

Well, those days of you atheist tyrants forcing everyone into SILENCE
are over

So you will just have to continue your a, b and c, your ineffectual,
impotent and witless whining.
And I would never go to someone's church and say "the person
you are praying to doesn't exist"
Well you see, you complete cretin, a Church BELONGS to it's parishoners,
they can allow in or keep out who they like, but USENET is a PUBLIC
space and you atheist morons cannot fence off the commons and claim
it as your turf!

You can try, and it does make you all look quite insane,
but you can never be any more successful than could any atheist
state in history produce a decent democracy! B^D
I tolerate other religions
No you don't, this thread is evidence that you are an INTOLERANT BIGOT
who falsely claims that they shouldn't post their views here..

but they have just as much right to do so as you atheist cretins,
who think you OWN the place!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA

To non atheists, i.e. intelligent people, your pointless
whining is quite amusing.

Now run along and play in traffic.
as long as I am not forced to participate in them,
Of course not, you are in a free country built by tolerant religious,
not in an atheist state where you got told what to do, speak and believe!

You are not forced to participate in discussions, there is no
way that a theist poster can make you READ, let alone respond
to, their views.. but YOU, you jumped up martinet, want to
PREVENT THEM FROM SPEAKING HERE, you don't want them to even
BE HEARD!
I wish theists would grant me the same tolerance.
You poor deluded atheist nutter, in the free open secular democracies,
all built by MAJORITY RELIGIOUS societies, that is exactly the freedom
you enjoy.. it is in EVERY atheist shithole state that those freedoms
DO NOT EXIST.

When are you ever going to pull your head from your fundament and WAKE UP!
--
---------

fasgnadh
2011-03-20 20:38:49 UTC
Post by fasgnadh
[...]
You ramble on and on,
I have something to say, and you can not refute a single line of it.

The fact that it galls you, yet you can do nothing to counter the truth,
amuses me.

You are just another impotent whiner with
nothing of interest to say
cross post to a large number of meaningless groups
All the groups I post to have relevance to the subject, and none of them
are meaningless, you arrogant, ignorant atheist buffoon.
It is not my fault if you are a narrow minded cretin and cannot perceive
the connections. I can point them out, but you are too ill-mannered and
insignificant for me to bother.

And what a PATHETIC LIAR you are; B^]
and, as usual, never actually answer the question.
Missed my addition to the subject header, did you, you moron? B^D

Oh, I answered the question long ago, but no atheist dared to
challenge my irrefutable case.. and you too will simply fade away
because, well, as everyone can see, you are gutless liars and I
dominate the RATIONAL discussion in your sheltered workshop. B^]

# From: fasgnadh <***@yahoo.com>
# Subject: Re: "why do theists post to alt.atheism?" - because atheists
# INVITED THEM TO, and atheists are such EASY MEAT! B^D
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
# Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 16:42:37 +1100
#
#
# sqeeker wrote:
# >
# >
# > "Jeanne Douglas" <***@NOSPAMpacbell.net> wrote in message
# > news:hlwdjsd-***@5ad64b5e.bb.sky.com...
# >> In article <***@westnet.com.au>,
# >> "seeker" <***@gmail.com> wrote:
# >>
# >>> "Olrik" the Unworthy joined in the ignorant whining;
# >>> > seeker wrote "why do theists post to alt.atheism?":
#
# Because they have been INVITED to, you ignorant atheist DOLT!

And unlike you brainless atheists, when I make a point I
provide the EVIDENCE to PROVE it;

#
# # From: Haywire <***@gmail.com>
# # Newsgroups: alt.atheism
# # Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 17:22:30 -0700 (PDT)
# #
[...]

That applies to you.. whining little bitch!

[...]

When will you fuckwits ever grasp that basic fact!? B^D

You have no chance to delude the witless into sharing your idiotic,
time wasting beliefs, because more intelligent posters can eviscerate
your lies and slanders and mock your idiocy! B^]

# Who made you think you are Stalin, an effective atheist psychopath
# who could have DISSENTERS SHOT, rather than YOU, an ineffective one,
# who just makes people LAUGH at your ridiculous hoof stamping tantrum!
#
# BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAAA
#
# USENET groups are for the DISCUSSION of a topic, ANYONE may
# participate and post their views! It is NOT like EVERY atheist
# regime in history, where you poor dolts who can't justify your
# idiotic ideology could just torture and kill any dissidents! 8^o

And THAT is your problem, you can't handle RATIONAL DEBATE allowed
by FREE SPEECH because YOU LOSE THE RATIONAL ARGUMENT!

ALL THROUGH HISTORY! B^]

Atheists ONLY ever had power through the GUN;

# http://youtu.be/DIrUHVFkm9A
#
[...]
http://www.lietuvos.net/istorija/communism/communism_photos2/392millones.jpg

# #
[...]
http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk158/CANDEMIELDA/44camboyano.jpg

# #
[...]
# "Whaaaa Whaaaaa Whaaaaaa!" B^D
#
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

# >>>>> , but now I happily say I am
# ...
# >>>>> troll like.
# >>>>
# >>>> They *are* trolls. Pretty much all of them, anyway.
#
# And that's why most of the threads in alt.atheism are
# dimwitted atheist trolls arguing with dimwitted fundie trolls
#
# and the rest of us laughing at your impotent rage! B^D
#
# >>>> I plonked them
#
# you mean you couldn't even beat fundie simpletons in a debate?
#
# BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAA
#
# I think you are talking Shite as usual, the ONLY people you
# morons can talk to with any chance of not being shown to be
# completely out of your depth are the Creationists fundies.
#
# They have nothing to do in life but argue with you cretins, and you
# have nothing to do in life but argue with them! B^D
#
# In fact atheists even team up with the most bizarre theists
# and form nutjob alliances with them:
#
# From: Budikka666 <***@netscape.net>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism
# Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 18:33:32 -0700 (PDT)
#
# # On Apr 23, 8:24=A0pm, "Xan Du" <***@yahoo.com> wrote:
# # > "Budikka666" <***@netscape.net> wrote in message
# #
# # >>The more we learn about religion, the better armed
# # >>we are to beat it down where it belongs!
# # >
# # > >Budikka
# # >
[...]

Now run along and play with the fundies, they are a better match for
your 'intellect'. B^D

Tell me, why DO you post in discussion groups when you have nothing
to discuss, only your helpless, hopeless, impotent and ineffectual mewling?
"Wants to see his name in print" seems to be as good an answer as any.
You PRINT your posts? HOW BIZARRE, and arcane, in the digital age!!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Whatever for? to prop up your weak ego? B^p
--
---------

fasgnadh
2011-03-21 09:37:29 UTC
Post by fasgnadh
They know atheists don't believe in their God. Yet they still post
assuming their God exists.
I'm still not sure what I am,
That's easy, you are a confused nitwit who thinks an Open, Unmoderated
USENET discussion group is a closed fiefdom, owned by you and some other
deluded atheist nutters.
You don't seem to be able to respond with any rational argument, Seon.

Why are you opposed to free speech by theists in UNMODERATED USENET?

Because you are a nasty little pocket tyrant, just like those in
EVERY atheist shithole in history! B^D

You and the atheists DESERVE EACH OTHER, that's why I pulled your pin
and rolled you their way!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAAAA

Looks like your new ID is as discredited as your old one, you've shat
your pants, son ..... AGAIN! B^D

# From: "Seon Ferguson" <***@gmail.com>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism
# Subject: Re: Religion is a lie
# Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 12:38:42 +1000
#
# My only regret is most people here have plonked me,
# if only I had realized that before making an arse of myself.

Macking an arse of yourself once is just careless,

but twice, indicates RETARDATION! B^D

Have you been chewing the lead paint off your basinette? B^]

# From: fasgnadh <***@yahoo.com>
# INVITED THEM TO, and atheists are such EASY MEAT! B^D
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
# Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 16:42:37 +1100
#
#
# sqeeker wrote:
# >
# >
# > "Jeanne Douglas" <***@NOSPAMpacbell.net> wrote in message
# > news:hlwdjsd-***@5ad64b5e.bb.sky.com...
# >> In article <***@westnet.com.au>,
# >> "seeker" <***@gmail.com> wrote:
# >>
# >>> "Olrik" the Unworthy joined in the ignorant whining;
# >>> > seeker wrote "why do theists post to alt.atheism?":
#
# Because they have been INVITED to, you ignorant atheist DOLT!

And unlike you brainless atheists, when I make a point I
provide the EVIDENCE to PROVE it;

#
# # From: Haywire <***@gmail.com>
# # Newsgroups: alt.atheism
# # Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 17:22:30 -0700 (PDT)
# #
[...]

# From: Budikka666 <***@netscape.net>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism
# Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 18:33:32 -0700 (PDT)
#
[...]

I'll bet he's one of those people who likes the sound of his own voice.
Well he does claim to PRINT his posts BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

At least then people can make them USEFUL, to WIPE THEIR ARSE with!
B^D
I also like how he claims to be an agnostic yet uses the same lies
theists use to describe atheism ie it's communism,
Now you are accusing Mike of something Nathan LePest does.

I have told him numerous times that atheism is not communism,
but he insists on treating them as synonyms
a religion etc.
Another stupid atheist notion which I have disabused them of,
but atheists still try and pretend that THEY, and atheist ideological
fabrications such as Juche, are religions;

# It's Official, Atheists claim to be a persecuted RELIGION: B^D
#
#
# "THE Atheist Foundation of Australia has lodged complaints
# of religious discrimination in Melbourne and Hobart
#
# "atheism counts as a religion, Dr Perkins said."
# The Age 29/1/2009
If agnostics don't know if God exists great,
Oh we aren't the ONLY ONES WHO DON'T KNOW, we are just the
only ones honest to admit it because NOBODY KNOWS for sure,
you pathetic lying little shitpig! B^]
go for it.
Ok, you are a moral defective, you lie and slander and produce
no original, let alone rational or even amusing thoughts.

You are a BORING troll. B^]

And they are your good points.
But don't criticize
those of us who decided to no longer sit on the fence.
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAA

YOU FELL OFF IT, and that explains the severe brain trauma:

# From: "seon" <***@notmyrealaddress.com>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism,alt.religion.christian,alt.bible,
# aus.religion,alt.politics.republicans,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics
# Subject: Re: Seon finally finds a Guru to match his own intellect
# - a toaster !
# B^D Re: Atheist states, the lowest form of government
# humans have devised.
# Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 12:04:07 +1000
#
# I prefer to get my information from actual spirit guides,
# you know advanced souls who have crossed over and guide us
# in our day to day life and help us write the life scripts
# for this life and choose our bodies and family etc.
# You wouldn't know a real spirit guide if he bit your ass
# (or she)

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAAAA

That just never stops being funny!

Remember when you claimed I made you an atheist! B^D

I"M THE ONLY PERSON IN ALT.ATHEISM TO HAVE PRODUCED A DOCUMENTED
CONVERSION to atheism in YEARS!!!!!

Admittedly it was of a brainless fucktard, YOU, but that is the beauty
of my fiendish plan.. I have planted a bacillus among them, a bit like
when the Germans sent that atheist sociopath, Lenin, in a sealed
carriage across Europe and delivered him into the heart of Russia. B^D

... having you among them reduces the atheists average
IQ by 6-7 points, which brings it below amoeba! B^D

Atheists are intellectual black holes,
SUCKING the intelligence out of the room!
--
---------