Tee hee! Rep. Barry Moore has the virus!
Nadegda
2021-08-28 20:31:29 UTC
https://news.yahoo.com/anti-mask-rep-barry-moore-135314605.html

----------
Barry Moore of Alabama, a Republican who has resisted mask and vaccine
mandates, has tested positive for COVID-19.
----------

I wonder how many more of these anti-vax idiots COVID will have to make
examples of before they start changing their tune? Even Trump now endorses
getting vaccinated and still the GOP pursues this self-destructive course.
If this keeps up there might not be any left to vote against in 2022!

<snicker>
--
FNVWe Nadegda

"By all means, compare these shitheads to Nazis. Again and again. I'm with
you." -- Mike Godwin, Aug 13, 2017, 8:03 PM
Checkmate admits that, for all intents and purposes, he carries a teddy
bear in public: <***@news.alt.net>
Checkmate
2021-08-28 21:26:47 UTC
Checkmate.

On Sat, 28 Aug 2021 20:31:29 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda had the audacity to say
Post by Nadegda
https://news.yahoo.com/anti-mask-rep-barry-moore-135314605.html
----------
Barry Moore of Alabama, a Republican who has resisted mask and vaccine
mandates, has tested positive for COVID-19.
----------
I wonder how many more of these anti-vax idiots COVID will have to make
examples of before they start changing their tune? Even Trump now endorses
getting vaccinated and still the GOP pursues this self-destructive course.
If this keeps up there might not be any left to vote against in 2022!
<snicker>
It's not a "Republican thing," Stupid... what ever gave you that idea? I
got vaxed six months ago.
--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2021

Footloose!

kensi." -Nadegda

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017
Peeler's Saggy Shorts
Adding interested groups.
Nadegda
2021-08-28 23:10:37 UTC
Post by Nadegda
https://news.yahoo.com/anti-mask-rep-barry-moore-135314605.html
----------
Barry Moore of Alabama, a Republican who has resisted mask and vaccine
mandates, has tested positive for COVID-19.
----------
I wonder how many more of these anti-vax idiots COVID will have to make
examples of before they start changing their tune? Even Trump now endorses
getting vaccinated and still the GOP pursues this self-destructive course.
If this keeps up there might not be any left to vote against in 2022!
<snicker>
It's not a "Republican thing," Stupid.
Who is "Stupid", kooky? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that alias.
Meanwhile, though:

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/05/27/anti-vaccine-republican-mainstream-1344955

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2021/07/vaccinated-america-breaking-point-anti-vaxxers/619539/

bear in public: <***@news.alt.net>
Skeeter
People are dying and it's just a game to you.
max headroom
2021-08-28 23:40:48 UTC
Post by Nadegda
https://news.yahoo.com/anti-mask-rep-barry-moore-135314605.html
Barry Moore of Alabama, a Republican who has resisted mask and vaccine
mandates, has tested positive for COVID-19.
What a ghoul!
Post by Nadegda
I wonder how many more of these anti-vax idiots COVID will have to make
examples of before they start changing their tune? Even Trump now endorses
getting vaccinated ...
Now?

"Trump tells Republican supporters to get vaccinated"

17 March [2021]
Thanks for the update from Daily Kos.
kensi
2021-08-29 02:59:48 UTC
Post by max headroom
Post by Nadegda
https://news.yahoo.com/anti-mask-rep-barry-moore-135314605.html
Barry Moore of Alabama, a Republican who has resisted mask and vaccine
mandates, has tested positive for COVID-19.
What a ghoul!
Just like most Republicans, but he doesn't hold a candle to DeSantos. Why, oh
why won't the virus infect *him*?
Post by max headroom
Post by Nadegda
...and still the GOP pursues this self-destructive course....
Thanks for the update from Daily Kos.
Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, kOoky? Nadegda's
link was to Yahoo News, kOoky.
in here." ~Checkmate
max headroom
2021-08-29 05:19:43 UTC
Post by max headroom
Post by Nadegda
https://news.yahoo.com/anti-mask-rep-barry-moore-135314605.html
Barry Moore of Alabama, a Republican who has resisted mask and vaccine
mandates, has tested positive for COVID-19.
What a ghoul!
Just like most Republicans,...
Hmmm. I'm surprised you compare Nadegda to a Republican. I wouldn't. Nadegda has
no sense of dignity.
... but he doesn't hold a candle to DeSantos....
Tru dat.
... Why, oh why won't the virus infect *him*?
And here we are, with you wishing Nadegda ill. Whodathunkit?
Post by max headroom
Post by Nadegda
...and still the GOP pursues this self-destructive course....
Thanks for the update from Daily Kos.
Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, kOoky?...
Not a bit, troll kensi.
... Nadegda's link was to Yahoo News, kOoky.
Which itself linked to Business Insider. (Relying on Yahoo News is a sure
giveaway of a low-information consumer.)

There was no mention of the GOP pursuing a self-destructive course at either
link. They did include,--

"Moore said he believes 'every American has the freedom to make their own
health-related decisions' but said he encourages 'talking with your doctor about
the different vaccines and therapies available and making an informed decision
about the prevention and treatment that is best for you.'"

Of course, liberals discourage thinking for oneself, preferring that everyone
obey their Benevolent Overlords.
Checkmate
2021-08-29 06:33:21 UTC
Checkmate.

On Sun, 29 Aug 2021 02:59:48 -0000 (UTC), kensi had the audacity to say
Subject: Re: Tee hee! Rep. Barry Moore has the virus!
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns, alt.usenet.kooks, alt.checkmate
Post by max headroom
Post by Nadegda
https://news.yahoo.com/anti-mask-rep-barry-moore-135314605.html
Barry Moore of Alabama, a Republican who has resisted mask and vaccine
mandates, has tested positive for COVID-19.
What a ghoul!
Just like most Republicans, but he doesn't hold a candle to DeSantos. Why, oh
why won't the virus infect *him*?
How do you know it won't affect YOU, ghoulish KooK?
--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2021

http://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

Footloose! http://youtu.be/mXfVaXjBFK4

May 2010-February 12, 2017
Nadegda
2021-08-29 22:27:06 UTC
Post by kensi
Post by max headroom
Post by Nadegda
...and still the GOP pursues this self-destructive course....
Thanks for the update from Daily Kos.
Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, kOoky? Nadegda's
link was to Yahoo News, kOoky.
The explanation, as always, is in the kook's name.

Headshroom.

<snicker>

bear in public: <***@news.alt.net>
max headroom
Just can't help yourself, can ya?
kensi
2021-08-30 02:59:40 UTC
Post by max headroom
Post by Nadegda
Post by kensi
Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, kOoky? Nadegda's
link was to Yahoo News, kOoky.
The explanation, as always, is in the kook's name.
Headshroom.
Yeah, that does explain it.

*snicker*
Post by max headroom
Just can't help yourself, can ya?
Help herself to what, your stash? Neither of us wants it. You can keep
it. We've seen the effect it has on you, k0ok.

*snicker*
in here." ~Checkmate
max headroom
Not TO, but FROM. The other Bobbsey twin can't help itself from lying.
Nadegda
2021-08-31 01:46:24 UTC
Post by kensi
Post by max headroom
Post by max headroom
Just can't help yourself, can ya?
Help herself to what, your stash? Neither of us wants it. You can keep
it. We've seen the effect it has on you, k0ok.
*snicker*
Seconded.

<snicker>

bear in public: <***@news.alt.net>